Service Makes The Difference

Transportation Consultants is a full service transportation management company that handles all facets of your transportation needs professionally, efficiently and cost effectively, worldwide.

Valet Parking, Classic + Exotic Cars, Horse and Carriage, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service

2051 Gattis School Rd., Round Rock, TX (512) 930-4835

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Christine B

We used Transportation Consultants for buses to transport our guests from the ceremony to the reception and for our limo throughout the day. They were wonderful to work with and everything happened exactly as planned, which is not always easy to accomplish in a gameday weekend... Read More in Austin! They also helped us determine what size buses we needed, as well as the best schedule to make sure our guests were comfortable.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 6/04/2011 Karen D

This company is great! We rented two buses to transport guests to and from the rehearsal ( Vintage Villas)and the rehearsal dinner (Salt Lick). The drivers were very courteous, and prompt. I contracted for two 35 passenger buses, and received two 55 passenger buses! Also,we... Read More contracted for a limo to take the bride and groom to their hotel the night of the wedding. We had asked for a white limo, but at the time of the contract, they said there were only Black ones available, because of prom season. To my daughter's delight, they showed up in a white limo that night! I have two friends that are now using this company for their wedding activities, after my positive experience with them.

Great company

Reviewed on 12/25/2010 Kelli L

Our initial transportation plans fell through at the last minute, and we called Transportation Consultants the day before the wedding. They were incredibly helpful and easily fulfilled our transportation needs. They were prompt, friendly, and responsible. I would highly... Read More recommend this company.

2010-12-28T16:06:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the very nice review!! We always strive to be all of the things you mentioned!! Thanks again.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Peter H

My wife and one had a Sprinter van for transportation from our wedding. Bill responded to each one of my emails promptly, and helped us choose the right van for our party size. Our driver Lori showed up on time and was extremely professional and courteous! We highly recommend... Read More their services for a wedding in Austin!

2017-05-29T12:22:38 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much! It was our pleasure entirely! Blessings to you all!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsay T

Transportation Consultants did our day-of transportation for a large wedding party to/from the church, ending with a drop off at the venue. Overall, the transportation went extremely smoothly and everyone arrived to the various events on time. The driver was friendly. Only... Read More snafu was that we were originally dropped off at the wrong venue (there are two of the same name in Austin), but luckily the correct venue is only a couple of blocks away so it was an easy fix.

2016-12-09T13:17:11 Response from the vendor

Lindsay Thanks so much for your review! Thanks also for letting us know that Eric corrected his mistake and dropped you at the correct Palm Door location on Sabine Street! May you encounter many happy years together!! Thanks for allowing us to be a part... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kate H

Fantastic service! They took care of our guest busses, wedding party transportation and getaway car and all went exactly as planned. We booked somewhat last minute (based on the Uber situation) and they were great communicators up to the event and very reliable on the day of.... Read More Would highly recommend for any wedding requiring out of town guests to travel in ATX!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jacky A

Mom of the Bride / Assistant to the Bride :) Every aspect from planning through the final drop off our guests was outstanding. The buses were clean, air conditioning was fired up, music system was great and the drivers were friendly. Prior to the wedding the transportation... Read More consultant team were wonderful at helping me plan the logistics. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Jill S

It saddens me to have to write this review (although not sad enough to not write it), because they came so highly recommended to me by my wedding coordinator. I booked Transportation Consultants to transport my guests from the 3 hotels we had blocked for our wedding, to the... Read More ceremony and back after the reception. The day before the wedding, we were driving to the rehearsal dinner, and when we had almost arrived at the venue, we came across a road closure due to flooding. I immediately called my wedding coordinator to tell her we would be late, and to ask her to please make sure the same thing didn't happen with the bus the following day for the wedding. She sent an email to them 3 minutes later, communicated that they were aware of the situation, and even called the next morning to follow up. She was informed that someone from the company had driven the route that was to be taken that afternoon to the wedding, and that it was all clear and dry. Imagine my frustration when, a few minutes before my wedding was supposed to begin, my bridesmaid got a text from someone on the bus saying "I guess no one told the bus drive the road was flooded." The driver had taken the same route we had taken the day before, and run into the closed and flooded road. The story they later told was that when the person from the company had done the dry run that morning, the bus had been able to get through the water, but due to more rain that day, it could no longer get through. I had been sitting next to a window in hair and makeup all day, and it had not rained a drop. My guess is that no one did this supposed "dry run," as we were told. I was later told by my guests on the bus that the driver at one point got off the bus instead of trying to drive, wanted to take the guests back to the hotel instead of the ceremony, wanted to go back and try to get 2 smaller buses, and several other things that qualify as the stuff of brides' nightmares. Long story short, the bus driver didn't succeed in dropping off the guests until almost 7 pm, and my ceremony was scheduled to start at 6. Half of our wedding was on that bus, so there was no way to start without them. With my wedding only being 5 hours long in total, and considering the amount of money we paid for it, losing an hour of it was devastating. The only silver lining was that we got a full refund for the bus, which is the least I would expect. I would never, ever, recommend this company to anyone.

2016-06-10T14:07:56 Response from the vendor

Hi Jill We are so incredibly sorry that this happened to you on your special day! We pride ourselves on our service and we certainly failed you, your family and your guests. There were 267 road closures that day and much confusion to be sure.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Anne B

We booked our get-away car through Transportation Consultants and it was perfect! They were easy to work with and the car showed up on time. We were very happy with their service!

Wow! What a ride!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Victoria S

I could not have asked for a better experience with this vendor! We got a '52 Lincoln Convertible, and it was amazing. The driver was respectful and arrived early to pick us up. He drove us around so that we could enjoy the ride before arriving at our hotel. My husband and I... Read More just laid in the back seat and looked up at the stars and had the time of our lives! I definitely suggest this great vendor!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Loren H

Hiring STT Transportation Consultants was the biggest mistake of our wedding. We contracted with Transportation Consultants (TC) for two 56-passenger motor coaches to transport guests to and from Barr Mansion, along with a 12 passenger sprinter van for the wedding parties, for a... Read More span averaging 8 hours ( 3pm to 11pm). During this time, TC was supposed to organize a clear and efficient pickup for our guests at the hotel lobby, and simply lead them to the small adjacent street where the motor coach was parked. Guests were told look for a person holding a sign with the name of our wedding, and follow that person to the motor coach. What ensued was a debacle of several guests waiting in the lobby for 15-20 minutes without a guide or an idea of where to go, while another group had been led to the bus to sit there in the heat for a similarly long time wondering what was going on. While this shuttle service was supposed to be both a treat and convenience to our guests,the lack of internal communication in this company made the first impression of our wedding day disorganized and uncomfortable. It was a terrible start to a beautiful day. Secondly, when it came to the sprinter van for the wedding parties, the groom and groomsmen were given erroneous information about a late pickup which would make them all late for the wedding ( although the same van had left the venue for their pickup on schedule at 3pm and there was very little traffic). The grooms party were not able to use the van at all. Third, it was also promised that there would be reasonably ongoing shuttle service between the venue and the host hotel for guests that wanted or needed to leave early, as we had several age groups attending. When some older guests, health challenged guests and guests with small children began to try to leave around sundown, they were told the vans weren’t full enough to leave, and were told to wait. However, the vans then did leave while partially full, leaving behind several people who were waiting patiently outside on benches. Additionally, several guests eventually came back inside the venue after a frustrating experience trying to leave, and called their own ( expensive ) taxis for the approximately 20 minute ride. There were only two STT led trips throughout the course of the evening. Based on the stories from our friends and family, many people used taxis, while the coaches and van sat idly in the venue parking lot. The only contracted service that did go as planned was a sedan picking up us, the bride and groom, and driving us to our Downtown hotel for $250. One would think a service-oriented company would want to make things right after we relayed an overall very negative experience, tactfully but honestly conveyed from friends and family in the days after the wedding. However, STT Transportation Consultants took 2 weeks to respond to our complaint, and then offered a flippant response, (conveniently for them) stating none of their employees corroborated what our moms, dads, aunts, uncles, friends and cousins experienced. They also had the audacity to falsely report that “ All drivers reported that all guests were happy and appreciative of the good service and the ride”. We understand that many dissatisfied parties do not write online reviews. We are relaying this experience as a bride and groom that hopes that no other couple and their families experience the tremendous dissapointment and waste of STT Transportation Consultants.

2016-06-10T14:22:06 Response from the vendor

This review is filled with inaccuracies and completely untrue information. The delays, on the front end, were caused by the bridal party departing later than scheduled and by the groom and his party commandeering the on-site coordinator's vehicle to take them to Barr Mansion instead... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2015

Transportation Consultants were recommended by Old Glory Ranch. Our daughters wedding was a very busy weekend in Austin so the company had many other obligations. Getting our schedules coordinated the last week was a bit crazy BUT, they were extremely cooperative and... Read More flexible. And, they were able to get all our guests to the event and more importantly home safely.

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Matt C

We got married at the Villa Antonia in Jonestown, TX and if you have ever been there you know it can be a challenging drive (especially for out of town guests). We wanted to provide our guests who were mostly staying in Cedar Park, a stress free ride to/from the wedding. That... Read More is where Transportation Consultants came into play. From the first contact I had with both Bill and Ben it was a pain-free experience (which was nice considering all of the other stresses of planning a wedding!) Bill was very familiar with our venue and knew exactly what size shuttle bus would be able to fit up to the venue. He also worked with us and responded immediately whenever we had questions and when he had to reserve a second smaller minivan. The bride and myself never actually rode the shuttle buses, but we heard nothing but positive reviews/comments from our guests about the ride there and back. Everyone felt safe and in good hands, and the bus showed up on time without any issues. This is as professional as a transportation company you could imagine working with, and are very quick to respond via email/phone whenever you have requests or questions.

great service and fair pricing

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Christina B

I used Transportation Consultants for a private car to take me and my groom to the various events we had day of (i.e., hair appointments, hotel for check-in), as well as a group transportation option for my guests from the venue back to the hotel. The drivers had great... Read More attitudes, the vehicles were very fancy and well-maintained, and Bill was great to work with throughout the scheduling and pricing process. I definitely felt I got a fair price for the services and the quality of the drivers and vehicles were exceptional!

Nice Ride, Bad Service

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Christian J

Booking limo service from TC was probably the most difficult process I went through for the wedding. After calling to book the limo, they informed me I would receive a contract via email "soon". After 2 days and no email, I called back and it turns out they had misspelled my... Read More email address. No worries. They said they would resend it immediately. A day later I still hadn't gotten it. They couldn't understand why, so I offered to email them and have them reply to my email. Later that day they finally sent it. After that, I had to manually fill out a very broken contract in MS word, photocopy my credit card, scan everything and send it back. 2 weeks later they called and apparently had no record of me ever signing up for service. I told them my side of the story and they eventually "tracked down" my contract. Luckily, the day of the wedding they showed up for our getaway and everything went smoothly. The limo was nice (had bottled water and soda in it) and we got there without trouble. Sadly the process to get to that point was anything but smooth.

2012-11-29T16:59:24 Response from the vendor

Christian Again my sincere apologies for the difficulty in your reservation process!! We were having severe email issues, for several days, that hampered our efforts at our normally flawless service! I am happy to extend to you this offer...a sedan for an evening out for... Read Less Read More

Quick and Reliable

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 Hope C

Due to parking at our ceremony venue, we went ahead and had shuttles between our hotel (reception venue) and ceremony. My dad really wanted to be involved in the planning, so I gave him Bill's name and Bill worked great with him - let my dad be "overly" involved by allowing him... Read More to preview the buses, etc.. Very professional.

Review for Transportation Consultants

Reviewed on 3/27/2009 Christina D

We had a shuttle for hotel guests which ran on time and smoothly. We also had a Bently for the bride/groom which was gorgeous!! The driver was friendly and courteous and professional.