Skip the blender. Register your honeymoon!

Prefer flight patterns to china patterns? You've landed at the right place. Get the wedding gift you both really want with a Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry. The premier honeymoon registry service trusted by over 360,000 members since 2004. * Go anywhere in the world - Register for anything - Book travel with anyone * 100% free options available * Registry Partner with The Knot since 2009 * Voted The Knot "Best of Weddings" 2011-2017 * The Knot "Best of Weddings" Hall of Fame * 2014-2017 WeddingWire Couples Choice Award * Over 1,000 WeddingWire Reviews

Honeymoon, Online, Registry

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

814 Mission St., San Francisco, CA (888) 878-5569

EXCEPTIONAL Honeymoon Registry!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Utilizing Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon registry was so easy, so quick, and so informative. We opted not to have a traditional wedding registry - and utilized only the honeymoon registry for all of our gifts. Each of our family and guests commented on how beautiful and... Read More easy-to-use the website was, how they felt a part of our honeymoon and able to choose from a wide variety of options, and how simple it was to send notification of the gifts they purchased. We were able to easily customize the registry (even starting with some pre-populated suggestions) to fit the experience we wanted...and it turned out to be more than we hoped for! We received notifications of each gift we received, and were able to customize thank you cards from the information Traveler's Joy provided. Such a positive and simple experience! Definitely recommend Traveler's Joy for all couples considering the unique and simple option of a honeymoon registry for your wedding!

Traveler's Joy is a MUST!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kevin L

My now wife and I decided pretty early on that we already had basically everything we needed to build a home together, but we were going to have a tough time paying for a honeymoon. A honeymoon registry with Traveler's Joy allowed us to have the honeymoon of our dreams. The... Read More process of purchasing a "gift" is so easy and simple for your wedding guests (easier than most REAL registries). Traveler's Joy takes the least amount of money off the top as a charge for the service; only 7%, which is WAY lower than any other honeymoon registry you'll find. Everything about Traveler's Joy is absolute perfection.

So easy!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Amanda H

Traveler's Joy is wonderful! My husband and I lived together for 4 years before we got married so the last thing we needed was a panini press or another toaster oven; I mean, we had STUFF, travel is one of the things we love to do together. Registering at Traveler's Joy was the... Read More perfect solution! Our guests were able to donate to an experience we actually wanted and it made gift giving so simple for those that were unable to attend our big day. Redeeming is a breeze too; all I did was submit some banking information and the money was in our checking account 3 days later. Seriously, skip all the other nonsense and register with Traveler's Joy.

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Blair S

Super easy to use and 100000% better than getting stuff. Absoltuely NO complaints about Traveler's Joy!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Kirsten C

Very fun making this registry! So many options to choose from!! What a great idea! For my fiancé and I we already have a house and the basic things we need or want. I like that our friends and family can contribute to upgrading our honey moon!!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Mackenzie M

Super easy site for everyone involved!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Mandy I

Using Traveler's Joy as our registry is one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning. We were able to take the trip of a lifetime after our wedding, one we will never forget, and it was the perfect start to our marriage.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Morgan C

Very trustworthy site. Easy to use. Friends and family loved it. Money was deposited into our account in a timely manner. Would definitely use it again!

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Danita L

Traveler's Joy was the perfect option for my fiance' and I as we had so many home items we would have much more preferred gifts to go towards our honeymoon! It was so easy

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Jen L

Awesome ideas for things for us to do and for gifts people could get us. Was super simple to use and easy for everyone.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Dr. Stephen E

We loved using the Traveler's Joy honeymoon registry for our trip to New York City! Family and loved ones really found it convenient and seemed to enjoy selecting fun activities to sponsor for us to experience while we were there. Highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Sean M

The Traveler's Joy was very user-friendly, and this gift option proved to be very popular with our guests. Family and friends loved the option of helping to pay for experiences rather than things, and though we expected it would only appeal to folks of our generation, we... Read More discovered that it appealed to gift-givers of all ages.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Samantha J

The knot was very helpful during the planning process. Keeping my calendar and list for me is what I loved most about the knot.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Tanya H

I had a lot of fun creating my wish list, and we got almost everything we asked for! Our guests really liked being able to chose specific activities do help pay for.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jessica S

Very easy and fun to use!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Jeremy L

Great experience and seamless process. Loved the option of letting our guests gift us experiences rather than generic gifts like stand mixers, etc. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Amanda M

We are so glad to have found Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry! It's a really unique way to register to a honeymoon without simply asking for money or gifts. My guests said they enjoyed reading our store and about the "items" we requested for our honeymoon. Highly recommend this... Read More site!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Jena S

Travelersjoy was perfect for us! We have lived together for almost two years already when we got married. We had everything we needed. It was nice to be able for people to give money and purchase things they were interested in for us. It was awesome! The only thing that was a... Read More little inconvenient was the 72 hour hold on the gifted money but we totally understand the reasoning. It was easy to use for us and for our guests!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Mindy P

Our family and friends loves our Traveler's Joy registry! It was really easy to use (even for the older folk), and we loved the help for our honeymoon instead of getting another item we didn't need and don't have room for.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Adrienne B

Traveler's Joy is a great way to register for thoughtful gifts for your wedding if you don't need a lot of home items. My husband and I had lived together for four years before we got married and already had an established home, so we used TJ to make sure that the money was... Read More invested in something else for our future together. We went to Ireland and our friends and family were able to help support that adventure.

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Molly B

We used Traveler's Joy as our honeymoon registry and it was great! Our guests loved having another option to gift us instead of just the items we had registered for. The site was so easy to use and fun to layout. It was so easy to redeem gifts and we received them pretty... Read More quickly. I also loved that they have a section on the site with a "Thank You" list with names, addresses, and what they gifted you!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Shannon B

Traveler's Joy was a great way to register our honeymoon. The website helped us to fill and select activities that people could contribute to. They do charge a fee, but it is not bad and less than most other honeymoon registries. The website is very easy to use.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Meaghan L

Traveler's Joy made it so easy for us to set up a honeymoon registry! We were worried some of our less tech-savvy family members would have difficulty or shun us for going this route but they LOVED it! Everyone complimented us on how easy the site was to follow and I think the... Read More minor fees were right on point with what you are getting from their services. Glad we made the choice to go with Traveler's Joy!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Jessica W

This was fast and easy to personalize and also for our guests to use. Once set up we could send the link out to folks or we could link it to our theknot.com wedding page. People were able to easily get through the process of leaving a gift and really enjoyed being able to... Read More support our first adventure together as a married couple. I would definitely recommend this to other couples.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Jordan R

Travelers Joy was a great alternative to the traditional wedding registry. My husband and I had been living together for 4 years before our wedding, so we had all of the household things you may register for. My best friend mentioned Travelers Joy and after doing a bit of... Read More research decided to give it a try. It was a wonderful way to still have a registry but have it go towards our Aruba honeymoon. I would recommend this to everyone not needing the traditional registry items!

Meet The Manager

Adam Warner

Writer, editor and travel expert. Adam loves (Philadelphia) sports, photography and weekend road trips. He is also likely your first point of contact when you email or call Traveler's Joy. He loves helping couples have an amazing honeymoon registry and is full of great ideas to help make your registry one of a kind and memorable.