Skip the blender. Register your honeymoon!

The premier honeymoon registry service trusted by 267,000+ members since 2004. * 100% FREE options available! * Go anywhere in the world. Register for anything. Book travel with anyone. * Registry Partner with The Knot. * Voted The Knot "Best of Weddings" 2011-2015 & Hall of Fame.

Honeymoon, Online, Registry

814 Mission St., San Francisco, CA

EXCEPTIONAL Honeymoon Registry!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Utilizing Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon registry was so easy, so quick, and so informative. We opted not to have a traditional wedding registry - and utilized only the honeymoon registry for all of our gifts. Each of our family and guests commented on how beautiful and... Read More easy-to-use the website was, how they felt a part of our honeymoon and able to choose from a wide variety of options, and how simple it was to send notification of the gifts they purchased. We were able to easily customize the registry (even starting with some pre-populated suggestions) to fit the experience we wanted...and it turned out to be more than we hoped for! We received notifications of each gift we received, and were able to customize thank you cards from the information Traveler's Joy provided. Such a positive and simple experience! Definitely recommend Traveler's Joy for all couples considering the unique and simple option of a honeymoon registry for your wedding!

Traveler's Joy is a MUST!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kevin L

My now wife and I decided pretty early on that we already had basically everything we needed to build a home together, but we were going to have a tough time paying for a honeymoon. A honeymoon registry with Traveler's Joy allowed us to have the honeymoon of our dreams. The... Read More process of purchasing a "gift" is so easy and simple for your wedding guests (easier than most REAL registries). Traveler's Joy takes the least amount of money off the top as a charge for the service; only 7%, which is WAY lower than any other honeymoon registry you'll find. Everything about Traveler's Joy is absolute perfection.

So easy!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Amanda H

Traveler's Joy is wonderful! My husband and I lived together for 4 years before we got married so the last thing we needed was a panini press or another toaster oven; I mean, we had STUFF, travel is one of the things we love to do together. Registering at Traveler's Joy was the... Read More perfect solution! Our guests were able to donate to an experience we actually wanted and it made gift giving so simple for those that were unable to attend our big day. Redeeming is a breeze too; all I did was submit some banking information and the money was in our checking account 3 days later. Seriously, skip all the other nonsense and register with Traveler's Joy.

Great Registry Service!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Katie S

We used Traveler's Joy for a honeymoon registry and our friends and family loved it. We also registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond for home goods, but many of our friends felt (like we did) that creating memories on our honeymoon was more important. We received a lot of funds through... Read More this registry which made our honeymoon so much more affordable and still let us do amazing things like hot air balloon rides and private vineyard tours. It was magical and we could not have done it without Traveler's Joy. I would highly recommend!

Honyemoon registry

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Lindsey S

We used this website for our honeymoon activities and it worked out great! However, they do take a portion of the gifts given for profit. Some of my guests stated that if they would have known that they would have just given us cash to use towards the honeymoon so we would get... Read More the full amount.

Way to go

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Audrey C

Used the Traveler's Joy registry as an additional option for our standard registry. And good thing we did because we got every single item we asked for! I think it's a great alternative for people wanting to contribute in a different way.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Aubrey P

Great site. Reliable and easy to use. I would recommend.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kim C

Great honeymoon registry! We were able to get everything we needed for our honeymoon and it was easy for our guests to use.

Honeymoon to Napa

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Cori W

My now husband and I had been together for a few years prior to our marriage and we had a house and the amenities. We actually did everything on our registry! We had a lot of fun picking the adventures before hand and preparing for the cost. Our guests really enjoyed being apart... Read More of individual activities that meant something to them as well. Planning your honeymoon is one of the best parts about planning a wedding. Travler's Joy made this process my favorite part. They are very user friendly and I love how you get to personalize your honeymoon.They create a thank you list for you and keep your budget right on track! I have already recommended this website to my friends and family!

The Perfect Registry

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Anna W

Traveler's Joy was the perfect wedding registry for us. We didn't need any more "Stuff"; we have plenty of pots and pans and towels. We wanted to go on our dream honeymoon to The Maldives and Traveler's Joy made it simple and easy for our guests to help send us on our way. They... Read More also create a thank you list to make writing thank you cards very easy. I would highly recommend using this site and doing a honeymoon registry. We had the trip of a lifetime to paradise!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Menshahat E

Traveler'so joy was greally and so easy to set up! We got our WHOLE honeymoon paid for with it. We loved it!

So easy for our guests and for us

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Caty B

We loved the Traveler's Joy registry! We have been living together for a while and didn't need many housewares, plus our guest list was quite large. This was a great way for our guests to feel like they were part of our honeymoon celebration, and everyone was so excited to see... Read More honeymoon photos of the trip they contributed to! The thank you manager was a godsend.

Great Honeymoon Registry!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

We used traveler's joy for our honeymoon registry and it could not have been easier. We still aren't 100% sure of the activities that we want to do on our honeymoon, but their site helped us populate the registry site with lots of fun potential activities (bike trips, couples... Read More massages, etc.), and important costs (airfare, hotels, food, etc.) It was very easy to claim the funds at the end. They do take a small percentage, but I think that all the registry sites do. At the end, they provide you with a list of who gave you the gift, for how much and their mailing address, which makes sending thank you notes a breeze!

Great Registry Alternative

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Christina L

Traveler's Joy was very easy to use! There is a fee for processing, but you can split the transaction fee different ways. I opted to split the fee between the gift giver and myself. We were able to deposit the money into our bank account and use it on the honeymoon. It is still... Read More a very new concept and not everyone thinks its appropriate. But if its what you want it doesn't matter what they say.

Best Idea Ever!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Aidan B

Our friends and family loved using our Traveler's Joy registry for shower and wedding gifts, and didn't mind the small percentage kept by TJ. They loved being able to customize their gift and know exactly how we'd use the money. When we cashed out, we received our check in less... Read More than a week, and it was wonderful to not have to worry about money while were in England and Paris; honestly, had it not been for TJ, we may not have been able to have a honeymoon at all. Would do it all over again!

Great idea, but things to know

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

I wish I had known before signing up that there is a 5% fee on every gift. So if your guest gives you $100 towards your trip, you're really only getting $95, and so on. I understand why the fee is in place, but my fiance and I decided it would be better to just let people give... Read More us cash or check if they wanted to contribute. I deleted everything from the registry and thought that was the end of it, but people can still give you a "general gift" of money even when you aren't registered for any specific items or experiences. People found the registry and we ended up getting three of these gifts (including an anonymous one). I think it might have been comforting for a couple people having that "oh no! I forgot a card/gift/check!" moment the day of the wedding. I think this would be a great choice if your wedding guests are all internet savvy and therefore okay with the idea of showing up with no actual gifts in hand, and it would be really cool way to share your honeymoon memories. Unfortunately that wasn't us.

Most Personalized Registry

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Sisi M

Our guests loved being a part of our honeymoon experience by contributing to our honeymoon fund. It was great for us since we were moving shortly after our wedding and didn't want the hassle of bringing/ returning lots of wedding gifts.

Cool option

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Corinne S

My fiancé and I combined 2 houses in the months before our wedding and couldn't fathom fitting traditional registry gifts into our house. We registered through Traveler's Joy and got our honeymoon and part of the wedding paid for!

Definitely Use Traveler's Joy!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Megan S

We had a great experience using Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon. It made us able to afford a honeymoon we would have otherwise not been able to afford, and made writing thank you notes super easy (they kept a record of what people bought and their addresses). It was a great... Read More experience for us, and our guests loved contributing to our honeymoon!

Amazing Alternative Registry

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Megan M

My fiance and I had most everything we needed from a traditional registry. We also were hoping to take the honeymoon of a lifetime to Bora Bora, but never would have been able to afford it on our own. I read about Traveler's Joy in a bridal magazine and it seemed like just what... Read More we were looking for! It cost nothing to sign up... yes, there are credit card fees, but it amounts to the same as most sales tax and you can decide whether you would like to pick up the fee for your guests or not. Or you can give your guests the pay you by check or cash at the time of the event. The best part, in my opinion, is the ability to set up your own options for your registry (i.e. a night at a hotel, breakfast in bed, snorkeling, etc...) and you can set the prices for these items. When you have decided to cash out your registry, Traveler's Joy will send you the amount that was paid by credit card and you may choose to use the gift in anyway you'd like! I made a list of everything my guests hoped their gift would go toward and will send them photos when we do the excursions they gifted us! My guests loved the idea that they were helping us to create memories that will last a lifetime and we do not have three blenders occupying our counterspace :)

So Glad We Did This!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Samantha M

We probably received more compliments on this website than anything else for the wedding! People were able to see exactly what we were doing and it made it very easy for us to get everything booked because you can pull the money out anytime. Can't say enough good things about... Read More the site. I was surprised after the first gift came through with the fees - I don't think that was very clear when I was signing up but all in all it only cost a small amount of money to have the site let guests use credit cards. The cash option was a plus, too because there aren't any fees for that! This was a great idea and brought a lot of attention to what we really needed money for. Thanks Traveler's Joy!

Traveler's Joy is a great alternative to household items!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Kayla F

My husband and I were living together before we got married and therefore already had a lot of the household items that usually go on a shower registry. I wanted something different. I heard of another bride using Traveler's Joy and that they loved getting excursions as gifts... Read More and that their guests loved that they were giving the couple an experience on their honeymoon, rather than just another appliance for the house. I loved the idea too, especially because we were going to do a few excursions on our honeymoon anyway, might as well get some help paying for them. So I went to the website and made a registry. I thought the pre-made options would help, but they didn't have everything and were very vague. I mostly made up my own items, attaching pictures and my own descriptions. I was able to setup different price points by altering the quantity I needed to pay for a full item. This was good for our guests to have different pricing options. The other thing I didn't like was that I don't remember choosing how I wanted the fee to come out of our gifts. It was set to come out after the gift was paid for, meaning we lost some money. The other options were half the guest paid and half you lost, or the guest paid for all, meaning the price would add an additional 5%. I wanted to at least do half and half but didn't find it until after my shower, causing a good amount of money to be lost to fees. They should have made it more noticeable or more clear. Other than that, Traveler's Joy was great to use and very easy to get the gifts quickly. The money deposits right into your bank account whenever you want and at whatever amounts you wanted. It was nice to our friends and family help us have a more enjoyable honeymoon! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a honeymoon registry!

Traveler's Joy.. A real Joy to work with

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Rachel W

The name of the company says it all. It was very easy for us to use as well as all of our friends and family. I and my wife highly recommend this service. It is a very convenient way for out of town weddings as well.

Best registry alternative!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Savannah S

We stumbled across Traveler's Joy on the knot website at just the right time. We didn't have a lot of space for tons of new registered household items and the need was more for honeymoon budget. We opened a traveler's joy account and were able to do some really cool things on... Read More our honeymoon ! A small percentage is taken out of each gift as part of cost for the use of the registry but it hardly made a difference. Family and friends loved it because they knew what their money went to and enjoyed seeing pictures. The website also allows a general money donation towards honeymoon. Traveler's Joy contributed to some of our greatest memories !!

Negril, Jamaica

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Cesilee G

My husband and I enjoyed a week in Negril, Jamaica for our honeymoon. We stayed at the Riu per recommendation from a family friend and it was well worth the whole experience! With the luxury of having your food and drinks all inclusive, we were able to explore and splurge on... Read More activities such as; climbing waterfalls, visiting the Bob Marley museum, riding ATVS in the beautiful green mountain tops, going on an adult only booze cruz that allowed us to swim/snorkel in the middle of the beautiful ocean and visit ricks café and margaritaville. The resort has food available 24/7 and drinks end at 12am. There are occasional vendors that try to sell but just say no thanks and they will be on their way. The pool with a swim up bar is always full of entertainment and they also offer massages on the beach, we also liked that there is a gym facility on grounds too. Overall, it was a great place to travel to. I would highly recommend Jamaica and think our "honeymoon/money dance" really contributed to our exploring as well as the honeyfund! Cheers to all the newlyweds and soon to be newlyweds, its an awesome experience and beginning to a new chapter in life :D

Meet The Manager

Adam Warner

Writer, editor and travel expert. Adam loves (Philadelphia) sports, photography and weekend road trips. He is also likely your first point of contact when you email or call Traveler's Joy. He loves helping couples have an amazing honeymoon registry and is full of great ideas to help make your registry one of a kind and memorable.