Skip the blender. Register your honeymoon!

The premier honeymoon registry service trusted by 300,000+ members since 2004. * 100% FREE options available! * Go anywhere in the world. Register for anything. Book travel with anyone. * Registry Partner with The Knot. * Voted The Knot "Best of Weddings" 2011-2016 & Hall of Fame.

Honeymoon, Online, Registry

814 Mission St., San Francisco, CA (888) 878-5569

EXCEPTIONAL Honeymoon Registry!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Utilizing Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon registry was so easy, so quick, and so informative. We opted not to have a traditional wedding registry - and utilized only the honeymoon registry for all of our gifts. Each of our family and guests commented on how beautiful and... Read More easy-to-use the website was, how they felt a part of our honeymoon and able to choose from a wide variety of options, and how simple it was to send notification of the gifts they purchased. We were able to easily customize the registry (even starting with some pre-populated suggestions) to fit the experience we wanted...and it turned out to be more than we hoped for! We received notifications of each gift we received, and were able to customize thank you cards from the information Traveler's Joy provided. Such a positive and simple experience! Definitely recommend Traveler's Joy for all couples considering the unique and simple option of a honeymoon registry for your wedding!

Traveler's Joy is a MUST!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kevin L

My now wife and I decided pretty early on that we already had basically everything we needed to build a home together, but we were going to have a tough time paying for a honeymoon. A honeymoon registry with Traveler's Joy allowed us to have the honeymoon of our dreams. The... Read More process of purchasing a "gift" is so easy and simple for your wedding guests (easier than most REAL registries). Traveler's Joy takes the least amount of money off the top as a charge for the service; only 7%, which is WAY lower than any other honeymoon registry you'll find. Everything about Traveler's Joy is absolute perfection.

So easy!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Amanda H

Traveler's Joy is wonderful! My husband and I lived together for 4 years before we got married so the last thing we needed was a panini press or another toaster oven; I mean, we had STUFF, travel is one of the things we love to do together. Registering at Traveler's Joy was the... Read More perfect solution! Our guests were able to donate to an experience we actually wanted and it made gift giving so simple for those that were unable to attend our big day. Redeeming is a breeze too; all I did was submit some banking information and the money was in our checking account 3 days later. Seriously, skip all the other nonsense and register with Traveler's Joy.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kendall H

I loved having people being able to give these gifts to us as they were very meaningful! We had an amazing honeymoon because of the generosity of our family and friends. The only downside is the fee they charge that either you can pay, the gift giver can pay or you can split it.... Read More That was a surprise I didn't know. If I had done my research, I probably would've tried somewhere else without a fee. But regardless, still a wonderful addition to our registries!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Jazmine U

Traveller's Joy was great, really easy to use, with a sharp presentation.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kaiah G

It was a significant help in allowing us to be able to enjoy our honeymoon without us having to worry where we would get the money!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Bailey E

My husband and I used Traveler's Joy to fund our honeymoon to Portugal and it was a great way to receive gifts! We had a lot of wedding guests and there were only so many kitchen items we could use from a traditional registry. We felt this was a very practical way to register... Read More because we did not have to feel as frugal as we normally would be on the honeymoon, and since I am in graduate school it helped us financially to receive some extra money rather than material gifts. We found that our guests were very excited to contribute to specific aspects of the honeymoon and it filled up very quickly. The only reason I did not give a full 5 stars is because Traveler's Joy charges an extra ~6% on any money donated. I understand they have to make money too, but it was somewhat of a significant difference. You have the option to have that percentage come out of the money you receive, charge it extra to your guests, or split it 50/50.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kristen A

It was easy to use. Our family and friends felt connected to the story and I had mailing addresses for thank yous.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Jessica S

loved using them! super easy for myself and for my guests. awesome gifts ideas too, super easy to use.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Kayleigh C

Easy to use, quick to update and easy to pull money out of.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Kylee D

It was really easy to do. You could basically add anything, and it was a great alternative registry!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Christy O

I looked at quite a few honeymoon funds and this one seemed to be by far the best. No complaints, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Leah S

This site was AMAZING! It was easy to work with and really made keeping up easy especially when it came time for Thank you cards!! I would use it again and have already shared with others who are using it!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Page K

Great service! Was apprehensive about making it since we already had a gift registry, but many guests chose this option. Easy to get money transferred when done!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Rachel W

So easy!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Alexis B

We loved using this site, because it allowed us to customize our wish list to our honeymoon. Since we were taking a cruise, we were able to select things that would be available to us. We had a blast and loved using Traveler's Joy.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Melissa C

This was really helpful for our Honeymoon and we had a lot of people contribute this way, that otherwise might not have. Very happy with the service.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Marika O

We loved using Traveler's Joy! It was a great way for our guests to give towards something directly for the honeymoon, we had fun putting together our registry with lots of details about our honeymoon, and our guests enjoyed supporting individual activities! It was easy for our... Read More guests to use and easy for us to get the money directly. I would recommend it for anyone interested in a honey fund.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Jane M

Travelers joy was something different I've never heard about. It was nice and easy. It was a good way to set up your honeymoon registry. I like how you can see what people bought you and how you can view messages they wrote you. Totally loved travelers joy. I do... Read More recommended this to others that are getting married. I received my honeymoon fund right away. Thank you travelers joy!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Mike G

What a great concept... out guests loved the option to help us with our dream honeymoon. You have to use them!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Jean M

Our friends and family found this easy to use and enjoyed selecting items off our honeymoon registry. Redeeming our gifts was a breeze.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Vero C

Nice and easy, so our guest told us! Which I really liked now we get to go on our honeymoon!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Gina B

We did a Traveler's Joy honeymoon registry in addition to a regular home store registry. This was by far more popular with our guests! It was fun for our guests to be able to chose an adventure for us. A very cute idea. It's easy to use and auto-populates with a registry per... Read More your destination. You can also add your own adventures to the registry, which we did. The only bad thing is that they do take a fee of 2.95% from each item, so we ended up losing $45 just for using the site. Still a cute idea and worth it I say.

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Kelsey B

TJ was a fantastic option for our wedding registry! Most guests were traveling from out of town so bringing gifts was not convenient. TJ allowed people to contribute to our honeymoon in the way they wanted to. We were able to snorkel, swim with dolphins, have fancy dinners, and... Read More pay for our dog's boarding costs with the TJ gifts we received. We are so grateful that this was available to us, and we would absolutely encourage couples who don't need or want conventional gifts to use their site!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Sarah P

We used Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon registry and it was perfect. We are an older couple and do not need a lot of the starter items that younger couples need, but wanted to provide an option for guests to give a gift if they so wished. This is a wonderful way to allow... Read More guests to be a part of a wonderful memory. The site was extremely easy to navigate, set up and use. We even took photos of activities guest contributed to and sent them along with thank you notes. I highly suggest using Traveler's Joy!!

Meet The Manager

Adam Warner

Writer, editor and travel expert. Adam loves (Philadelphia) sports, photography and weekend road trips. He is also likely your first point of contact when you email or call Traveler's Joy. He loves helping couples have an amazing honeymoon registry and is full of great ideas to help make your registry one of a kind and memorable.