Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry

San Francisco, CA

Skip the blender. Register your honeymoon!

The premier honeymoon registry service trusted by 267,000+ members since 2004. * 100% FREE options available! * Go anywhere in the world. Register for anything. Book travel with anyone. * Registry Partner with The Knot. * Voted The Knot "Best of Weddings" 2011-2015 & Hall of Fame.

Honeymoon, Online, Registry

814 Mission St., San Francisco, CA

EXCEPTIONAL Honeymoon Registry!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015

Utilizing Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon registry was so easy, so quick, and so informative. We opted not to have a traditional wedding registry - and utilized only the honeymoon registry for all of our gifts. Each of our family and guests commented on how beautiful and easy-to-use the website was, how they felt a part of our honeymoon and able to choose from a wide variety of options, and how simple it was to send notification of the gifts they purchased. We were able to easily customize the registry (even starting with some pre-populated suggestions) to fit the experience we wanted...and it turned out to be more than we hoped for! We received notifications of each gift we received, and were able to customize thank you cards from the information Traveler's Joy provided. Such a positive and simple experience! Definitely recommend Traveler's Joy for all couples considering the unique and simple option of a honeymoon registry for your wedding!

Traveler's Joy is a MUST!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kevin L

My now wife and I decided pretty early on that we already had basically everything we needed to build a home together, but we were going to have a tough time paying for a honeymoon. A honeymoon registry with Traveler's Joy allowed us to have the honeymoon of our dreams. The process of purchasing a "gift" is so easy and simple for your wedding guests (easier than most REAL registries). Traveler's Joy takes the least amount of money off the top as a charge for the service; only 7%, which is WAY lower than any other honeymoon registry you'll find. Everything about Traveler's Joy is absolute perfection.

So easy!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Amanda H

Traveler's Joy is wonderful! My husband and I lived together for 4 years before we got married so the last thing we needed was a panini press or another toaster oven; I mean, we had STUFF, travel is one of the things we love to do together. Registering at Traveler's Joy was the perfect solution! Our guests were able to donate to an experience we actually wanted and it made gift giving so simple for those that were unable to attend our big day. Redeeming is a breeze too; all I did was submit some banking information and the money was in our checking account 3 days later. Seriously, skip all the other nonsense and register with Traveler's Joy.

Best registry alternative!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Savannah S

We stumbled across Traveler's Joy on the knot website at just the right time. We didn't have a lot of space for tons of new registered household items and the need was more for honeymoon budget. We opened a traveler's joy account and were able to do some really cool things on our honeymoon ! A small percentage is taken out of each gift as part of cost for the use of the registry but it hardly made a difference. Family and friends loved it because they knew what their money went to and enjoyed seeing pictures. The website also allows a general money donation towards honeymoon. Traveler's Joy contributed to some of our greatest memories !!

Negril, Jamaica

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Cesilee G

My husband and I enjoyed a week in Negril, Jamaica for our honeymoon. We stayed at the Riu per recommendation from a family friend and it was well worth the whole experience! With the luxury of having your food and drinks all inclusive, we were able to explore and splurge on activities such as; climbing waterfalls, visiting the Bob Marley museum, riding ATVS in the beautiful green mountain tops, going on an adult only booze cruz that allowed us to swim/snorkel in the middle of the beautiful ocean and visit ricks café and margaritaville. The resort has food available 24/7 and drinks end at 12am. There are occasional vendors that try to sell but just say no thanks and they will be on their way. The pool with a swim up bar is always full of entertainment and they also offer massages on the beach, we also liked that there is a gym facility on grounds too. Overall, it was a great place to travel to. I would highly recommend Jamaica and think our "honeymoon/money dance" really contributed to our exploring as well as the honeyfund! Cheers to all the newlyweds and soon to be newlyweds, its an awesome experience and beginning to a new chapter in life :D

Awesome honeymoon registry

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Brenna H

My husband and I lived together for a while before getting married, and although we did do a traditional registry for folks who prefer that, we really wanted to do a honeymoon registry to help us go on a dream trip to Europe. What I loved about this registry is it was super easy to customize (I went a little crazy and loved it!) and it's easy to change values and amounts regularly - we had a lot of people really want to help us go to Neuschwanstein! But my favorite part in comparison with other honeymoon registries is that you are able to pay online and manage your fees. Other registries have you commit an amount, but then you pay with cash or check. I think that borders a bit on that taboo of asking for cash for some in the older generations. This feels like shopping online and getting money to your account is a breeze! We were able to pull out money multiple times and have it accessible right before the trip. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Honeyfund

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Mary H

Very helpful and easy; got my gifts fast :)

The Perfect Registry = The Perfect Honeymoon

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Katie B

I am so glad we registered on Traveler's Joy. Our friends and family were grateful to have the opportunity to give gifts of experiences, rather than things. One of my husband's aunts said, "I have been waiting my whole life to give a gift like this!" We had a marvelous honeymoon, where we saw ancient ruins by moonlight, took day trips to world renowned islands, ate some of the best meals of our lives, and splurged on things we wouldn't normally have splurged on. This is all in thanks to our honeymoon registry. You can buy yourself new towels when you need them. You can't put a price on a perfect honeymoon.

Traveler's Joy

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Eddie G

We could not be happier with our experience with Traveler's Joy. As a same-sex couple, we were a bit apprehensive ot using the site as a gift registry for our trip to Belize. Yet, we were treated with respect and dignity every step of the way. Love is Love!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Cassandra W

This is the perfect honeymoon registry for all users. They give you the flexibility of adding anything you want and being super creative, while also providing a solid template and ideas for those of us who don't have the time to get fully into the everything they can offer.

Great Honeymoon Registry!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Justine N

We used travelor's joy as our honeymoon registry instead of doing a traditional registry. The website was super easy to set up. My family and friends said that donating to the site was very easy as well. And getting our money back was very convenient an easy! They do take a small portion of the donations, however, I believe it is less than other honeymoon registry websites.

Honeymoon Help Done Right

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Niketa C

I loved the travelers joy website. You are able to write a personal story to your wedding guest about where you are going for your honeymoon and how different funds can pay for different things on your trip. The website also collects the guest address and amount they sent so we were able to send out thank you notes right away even before the wedding which was nice.

Great service!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Michelle C

Great flexibility in customizing our registry. Great examples to get us started. Gift funds were deposited for us to use overseas amazingly fast.

Great way to register

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Jennifer F

Traveller's joy is an easy way to register for honeymoon gifts! Guests were able to quickly give a gift without problems. Super fast, great way to save up for a honeymoon!

Gift Giving

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Chelsea S

I used to website to try something different. It was very user friendly. It was nice for my guest, they enjoyed giving gifts towards things to do on our honeymoon.

Easy way to register

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Alexis L

We didn't need more things and this gave our family and friends a chance to give $$$ towards our honeymoon. You can select types of excursions and different gift prices so there is something for everyone's budget!!!

Great Idea for a Registry Site

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Amy H

Highly recommended by another friend who used them for her wedding registry. Everything was simple to set up, and we got our registry gifts for the honeymoon quickly. We never would've been able to afford this AND pay for our wedding, so this gave us the chance to have a real vacation. Hooray! :D

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Francine D

I put this for my shower and to my surprise it was my favorite gift it paid for all my excursions on my cruise. My Husband and I are older and we have lived together for a while so this was the perfect gift. it was so easy to use and spend..

Only one complaint

Reviewed on 1/21/2015

This tool is easy to use and versatile. I created my own registry items and broke them up into affordable pieces for my friends and family. When I had questions, I got very fast, helpful replies. The Thank You's feature is really nice too. You can track it online or download your list to a spreadsheet. Just one gripe. Gifters are prompted to 'send a card' along with their gift which deducts several dollars from their gift, and I don't think they're told how much that is reducing their gift amount. The card arrives in the mail days after you've already been notified of their gift online, including the message that is printed on the hardcopy mailing. I considered mentioning this in our homepage greeting and asking people not to send cards, but it seemed tacky. Now it occurs to me I could have couched it as a plea for the environment. Otherwise, it was a great tool and paid for our entire honeymoon.

Amazing Registry Idea!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Rachel L

Traveler's Joy allowed you to personalize your honeymoon - from pictures, to descriptions, and even amounts. The more you personalize your page, the more your family and friends love it!

Satisfied after being skeptical!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014

I wasn't sure where to even begin when I was looking for a honeymoon registry. I researched many sites and found that Traveler's Joy had the best rates and the most positive reviews. It was very easy to set up the registry. We liked the convenience of choosing pre-made registry items and personalizing other items to add to the list. We didn't hear any complaints from any of our friends or family that used the website. The checks were sent right to our home (there are other options as well). Very satisfied and highly recommend this site!

Great alternative to traditional registries

Reviewed on 12/26/2014 Margarita V

Similar to everyone else, my husband (boyfriend at the time) each had our own households previously and had been living together for about 1.5 years before he proposed, so we already had all the "traditional" items that we would care to need. My mother-in-law actually suggested a honeymoon registry and when I did a Google search, Traveler's Joy was one of the top results. To be honest, I didn't really research other options, but apparently TJ charges the lowest in fees. I still thought 7.5% was a little steep, and for those of my friends that had inquired about it or had otherwise read about the fee, they asked if they could send me the funds via PayPal instead (to which I said of course!). The website was super easy to use and once we had actually figured out what we were doing for our honeymoon (western Caribbean cruise), it made it easier to personalize more of the gifts. We had started with the western Caribbean cruise "instant registry" option and then edited the descriptions and/or pictures if necessary to reflect our specific cruise line and desired shore excursions. Based on what people actually gifted, it looks like people are much more willing to contribute towards activities and food. We were notified via email every time someone made a gift and the gift redemption process was extremely easy. I always chose the ACH option after waiting the 72 hours for them to verify gifts made with credit cards weren't fraudulent and the funds were deposited into my bank account in a few days. The website also keeps track of who gifted what, as well as their contact information, which I know will make writing our thank you cards much easier. We still maintained a traditional registry with a few options for those who didn't feel comfortable with the idea of a honeymoon registry, but thankfully only a couple people purchased off of it. Overall, about 27% of our cash gifts were from our honeymoon registry and the rest were in the form of actual cash or checks, so I felt like this was a good alternative, but obviously less preferred because of the service fees.

Great way to Plan a Honeymoon

Reviewed on 12/12/2014 Natalie B

I enjoyed being able to pick things for my guest to donate to. My husband and I plan on taking a honeymoon soon.(he's military so his schedule varies) We could not pick a place so most people gave us a general donation. We appreciated that there is an option to do that. When we finally get to go on our honeymoon, I will look here to get an idea about the things we can do and a general budget.

Registering the Day

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Charli B

Travelers Joy made my planning and registry a breeze and took a lot of stress off of my list of priorities. I can honestly say, this site is a BIG help and the site is also user friendly. I got great reviews from my guest and I got all off my gifts when I was ready to request them from the site in a matter of a few day. Thank you so much Traveler's Joy it was a joy to use your site. Thanks, Charli

Easy Registry Addition

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Brandon D

This was a great way to receive money towards our honeymoon. It was very easy to transfer the funds; however we were disappointed to see how much in service charges we lost.

TO Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry