Book Your Wedding with Tribeca Rooftop

A BALLROOM IN NEW YORK, NY

Tribeca Rooftop by Apogee Events offers gorgeous panoramic views of downtown Manhattan, the Hudson River, the Empire State Building, SoHo and fashionable Tribeca. Sunsets are also spectacular. Tribeca Rooftop specializes in weddings and wedding receptions, but it's also a great place for charity dinners, movie screenings, business meetings, fashion shows and other special events.

Tribeca Rooftop. The 15,000-square-foot, 12th-floor penthouse has a 65-foot-long skylight that can light your event with sunlight or the stars. It's filled with elegant crystal chandeliers for extra illumination at night and there's an impressive 1,400-square-foot wood dance floor. You can go straight to the 18,000-square-foot landscaped roof deck from the mezzanine above the dance floor. Tribeca Rooftop can accommodate:

• Reception with dance floor: 320
  • Reception without dance floor: 380
  • Cocktails: 700
  • Ceremony: 300
  • Theater: 400
  • Classroom: 250
  • Rooftop: 400

Three Sixty. Three Sixty, just one floor below, is great for larger events in addition to Tribeca Rooftop. The two venues together can hold up to 1,400 guests. Three Sixty provides an additional 30,000 square feet of space and a 3,000-square-foot dance floor with natural lighting, wood tones and audio capabilities. Three Sixty's capacities are:

• Reception with dance floor: 400
  • Reception without dance floor: 500
  • Cocktails: 700
  • Ceremony: 400
  • Theater: 500
  • Classroom: 250

Tribeca Rooftop provides an event manager and a bridal attendant, so you won't need your own wedding planner. You must use the in-house audio and lighting company because of the unusual space, but they do an excellent job. Guests should come early since traffic is heavy downtown. If you rent the photo studio next door, the staff will keep it stocked with beverages and anything else you need.

Chef Joseph Jenkins has over 30 years of experience and he's happy to customize menu items for guests with allergies or other dietary restrictions. You can also choose your favorite caterer. Other perks include:

• Valet parking
  • A delicious multi-tiered wedding cake with several choices of flavors or fillings
  • A sushi station with sushi chefs at no extra charge
  • Two pages of cocktail options
  • Beautiful exposed brick
  • Wait staff provides coat check
  • Bridal suite
  • Handicapped accessible
  • Liability insurance
  • Doorman
  • Two elevators with ushers

Iconic NYC venue with breathtaking views

Tribeca Rooftop is a chic industrial event venue located in the trendy downtown neighborhood of Tribeca, New York City. Located on a cobblestone street in a 1920's printing press building, Tribeca Rooftop is a 15,000sqf venue perfect for creating a highly personalized atmosphere for a multitude of events. The 25ft ceilings, large windowed walls, and rooftop access offers a magnificent view of Manhattan as well as the Hudson River.

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Loft, Rooftop

Bow2008 09

2 Desbrosses St., New York, NY (212) 625-2600

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Stephanie Y

It's been 5 weeks since my wedding at Tribeca Rooftop & 360 and I am still receiving compliments on how amazing the service was! My wedding was a dream come true, and the staff truly helped make the event incredible! From the beginning, the sales and operations teams were very... Read More flexible and accommodating – my husband and I come from a diverse background and had several unique items/ceremonies to cover throughout the night. The staff made it all happen flawlessly! Another thing that made this venue stand out was the FOOD. Usually when I attend large events, I don’t expect the food to be outstanding; however, Chef Joe at Tribeca Rooftop did an incredible job and our guests were “WOW-ed” by the quantity, quality and variety of food served throughout the night.

Blown Away!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Regina D

My fiance` and I had an idea of what we wanted in a venue, while my parents had a completely different idea. It started to seem like we'd never make everyone happy, that is, until we found Tribeca Rooftop! Tribeca Rooftop is a unique, fun, different kind of space with amazing... Read More food and phenomenal service. We were married on the roof, and the weather was spectacular, so I might be biased, but the rooftop won our guests over before the night even began. Donna was the Director of Sales that we worked with, and she was extremely accommodating - we went to Tribcea Rooftop many times before our big day, and Donna always encouraged our visits, even reaching out to us to come see what the set up for another large wedding looked like. When we finally sat down with Oleg, our Director of Operations & Events, I honestly felt like he was as excited about our wedding as we were! And the day of, George, my attendant, made sure that I not only always had a drink, but that I also stayed hydrated! Now your venue should care about the couple, but I also heard so many stories about incredible service from our guests! A waiter noticed that my friend's wife wasn't eating, she was celebrating a religious holiday and could only have certain items, and she was just going to eat when she got home. The waiter took it upon himself to find out what her dietary restrictions were and talk to the chef - they brought out a custom dish for her! That level of service went so far above and beyond, and it's something that we had no idea was even going on! We also got married on a Sunday (that's a huge savings at this venue in particular), but we never felt like we lost out on anything. You always get the A-Team at Tribeca Rooftop! One last thing, Tribeca Rooftop has as in-house audio & lighting company, which is necessary, because it is an unusual space, so you have no choice but to use them, and they made us feel that way. Our wedding planner was always waiting to her back from them. Though, in the end, the music volume was always SPOT ON, which is rare at weddings these days. In closing, Tribeca Rooftop is spectacular, and we loved it, now if we could only get invited to a wedding there!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Lauren S

Tribeca Rooftop was beyond anything we could have imagined for our wedding. Not only is the place beautiful on its own, but the people there are amazing. We really couldn’t have picked a better place for our wedding day. We used them for cocktail hour and reception only as our... Read More ceremony was at a church uptown. Everything from the day we signed the contract to the day of our wedding was easy and perfect. We never had to worry about anything with the venue. The team there is so professional, courteous and knowledgeable. We worked with Tracey from start to finish and she was amazing. She knew how to make us laugh and have fun and was very honest with us when we needed her advice. She really did everything possible to make our day perfect. We also worked with Darryl during the weeks leading up to our wedding and the night of and he made sure everything was perfect that day and night. We really couldn’t have asked for a better team. I don’t think there was a single second that I worried about anything as the team made sure we were good all night with food, drinks, etc. Their team there does everything from bustling your dress to fixing your hair (shout out to George). The food is absolutely delicious and there are plenty of choices to choose from for cocktail hour, reception and desserts. The place itself is beautiful without any decor, but also lends itself well to any decor you decide on. I would say Tribeca is more than just a venue as they help you with everything and anything. We would 1000000% recommend this to anyone for their wedding.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Molly M

Amazing food, amazing views, amazing service, amazing setting. Thank you so much for everything, TriBeCa Rooftop! Our guests from around the world were truly impressed and said that was the best wedding they had gone to!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Nicole M

On April 1st, 2016, Tribeca Rooftop exceeded ALL expectations. Ryan, who took over as our event manager after our food tasting, was very hands sorting through all details prior to our day. As soon as we arrived to the venue, my coordinator, George, made sure me, my fiance and... Read More entire bridal party was extremely comfortable. Even faced with a tough decision, of putting our cocktail on the rooftop versus inside during what could be inclement weather, they handled with care and ended up making the correct decision. The entire night our guests glasses and stomachs were full. Everyone could not stop raving about how delicious their meals were! And the view, how can you top that?! I hope we are invited to a wedding at Tribeca in the future!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Rachel B

I had an absolutely incredible wedding at Tribeca Rooftop on September 27th! I can't begin to thank them enough for their extreme attention to detail and smooth coordination of their entire team. When we were looking for a venue, we wanted it to feel like New York City, as my... Read More husband and I both grew up here. Tribeca Rooftop is both elegant and modern and you can't help but feel like you are in NYC, given the spectacular views of the skyline. We were lucky enough to have nice weather for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, which was everything we dreamed of. The food is absolutely unbelievable; we have gotten so many comments about the quantity and quality of food. No other venues we looked at had the number of hors d'oeuvres and stations included in the price for the cocktail hour, including a sushi station with sushi chefs at no extra charge! And there are plenty of staff passing the hors d'oeuvres around, which is sometimes a problem at other weddings I've been to. They are very flexible about customizing aspects of their menu items as well as ensuring guests with dietary restrictions are taken care of. A beautiful multi-tiered wedding cake with a choice of numerous flavors/fillings is also included in the price of the venue, and they are happy to customize the design to your vision. Our operations manager for the day was Darryl, who went over every detail with us in a meeting the month prior to the event and then was available by phone/email as issues/questions came up in the weeks prior to the day. He and his team were easy to work with and made sure the day ran smoothly - we had nothing to worry about and were able to relax and enjoy the day. It was a beautiful event, and our friends and family are still talking about how memorable and fun it was several weeks later! I would highly recommend this venue for a spectacular wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Rachel B

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Nicole K

I cannot thank Tribeca Rooftop enough for making my wedding last month better than I imagined it could be. Hands down, the venue is amazing!!! The staff were outstanding to work with, Donna our initial salesperson, Oleg our event manager, and George our captain, were all... Read More professional, helpful, and fantastic to work with. They were flexible and willing to accommodate to our requests and make changes for us that better fit our budget and interests. The food was unbelievably good, and every guest commented about how delicious everything was. The setting is just incredibly stunning. There was nothing people asked for that didn't happen and the whole team aimed to make the day perfect. It was beautiful, fun, elegant, and I cannot recommend Tribeca Rooftop highly enough!!!

2015-09-19T15:50:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that we could go above and beyond your expectations and wish you nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Caryn B

Thank you for our amazing wedding - cannot say enough good things about the staff who were totally on the ball with everything and were incredibly helpful with our special requests (certain types of alcohol)

2015-09-08T11:03:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We are very glad that your wedding was one to remember. We wish you only the best!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Sarah N

asdjklgraiajjk ldlkgj

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Marina D

Our wedding was held at Tribeca Rooftop, and the guests have been raving about it: the food (abudance & quality which is unique at large catered events), the ambiance (elegance, views), and the service were absolutely amazing. Oleg, the manager, did a remarkable job of taking... Read More care of every detail for us, keeing everyone on schedule, and checking in often with us to make sure everything was taken care of. Even before the wedding day, Oleg made a number of important suggestions and recommendations in terms of how to make our day extra special, and was working with us all along, including through the last minute changes. It was truly the night to remember not just for us, but for all of the guests.

Tribeca Rooftop

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Jessica G

Tribeca Rooftop is a gorgeous venue space. It is a perfect mix of elegance and modern. The service was excellent, and they are very accommodating as well.

Amazing views & service

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Christina C

Tribeca Rooftop was such a beautiful wedding venue. When my husband and I visited Tribeca for the first time, we knew we wanted to get married there. The views are amazing and the loft feeling along with all the amenitites that come with it were perfect for us. Thanks to... Read More Ryan, who was our day of manager, for making sure everything ran smoothly and that our day was perfect.

Best Decision We Made - Great Venue for our Wedding!

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Julie

The decision to host our wedding here was the easiest one initially and turned out to be the best one. Even with high expectations after reading reviews on various wedding websites about the level of service and quality of the food/drink/ambiance - they exceeded everything we... Read More had hoped for. The planning staff (Tracey/Oleg especially) were exceptional and coordinated everything perfectly up to the wedding day. The day-of staff was super attentive and on top of every single detail. It created such a relaxed environment that we got to enjoy every minute of the day from ceremony to after party. Better than could possibly be advertised... there's really not a single thing we would change about our choice with Tribeca Rooftop. - Julie and Anthony

Fine Restaurant Dining for a Large Crowd

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Jessica R

Before deciding on the venue, I had been to a few events and had tasted their cocktail options, which were always great. After we had chosen them for our venue, and got to see all of the options (2 pages worth), and we knew we made the right decision. During our tasting, they... Read More let us change some of the ingredients and make the dishes truly our own. The food did NOT taste like your typical banquet food, it tasted like that of a fine restaurant. Our wedding was kosher style, and I don't think anyone noticed or missed out on not having certain items. The chef worked with our dietary requirements, making sure to inform guests which items contained certain allergens such as nuts and gluten, and helped us to choose the best options so those guests would still have a variety to enjoy. We opted for the mashed potato bar that people cannot stop raving about, and the passed items were so plentiful, people were shocked and disappointed to hear that there were more items than what they had gotten around to trying. The dinner came to the tables hot, with everyone from the table being served at the same time so no one was waiting around. We are still hearing comments about how delicious everything was, and how they cannot decide which they liked better, the fish of the short ribs, many noting that they found someone at the table to share both dishes for a little surf and turf. Vegetarians were given a plentiful, hearty dish of polenta with stacked grilled vegetables, and did not feel at all short changed. And they even made special accommodations for a guest that is allergic to EVERYTHING, serving him a simply grilled steak. The guest was so touched to be thought of since under most circumstances, he attends weddings without eating a single thing. I only wish they had a restaurant so we could go back for our anniversary.

Magical Location with Top-Notch team!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Sara G

From beginning to end the team at Tribeca Rooftop were FABULOUS! There was not a detail left to chance. And the food is phenomenal! My guests are still raving about the quantity, quality and deliciousness of everything they had. Ryan was my manager and he was on top of... Read More everything so our day would run smoothly. Kedisha was my attendant for the day - words can not say how awesome she was! The space at Tribeca is truly magical and stands out on its own - but without the people that make the event run smoothly - it would just be a beautiful space. Tribeca Rooftop has it all - amazing space, amazing people and amazing food! You will have the wedding of your dreams! I did!

Incredible, Best Wedding!! 9/27/13

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Isabel E

We had our wedding celebration at Three Sixty which is a newer venue directly one floor below Tribeca Rooftop (we thought it was a better venue!!)..we are blown away but how amazing, fantastic, incredible our wedding turned out!! From the moment we stepped inside Three Sixty we... Read More knew we would have our wedding here!! Donna and Robert were absolutely amazing to work with!! Super helpful and responsive the entire process, food was just incredible, the best I have ever tasted at a wedding!! And my guest agreed!! Service was impeccable!! Khadijah was the best matron!! She was super attentive and just incredible. My husband and I are super super happy!!

Venue

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Danielle M

The most unforgettable nigh of my life and it all was made possible from the staff at Tribeca Rooftop. The place with the most amazing views and the best all around NYC feel. I wish I could do it all over again at Tribeca Rooftop.

NYC Best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Allison O

From the moment we walked into Tribeca Rooftop, I knew it was the perfect place for our wedding. We were looking for a modern space that represented NYC- without needing to bring in all our own vendors. Tribeca was perfect for exactly that! Tracey, our sales manager, was... Read More amazing- she basically became a member of our family and we are forever grateful for her sensitivity, enthusiasm and all around fun personality. The entire Tribeca team took care of us and made us feel important every step of the way- we did not have a wedding planner and did not need one- their attention to detail was outstanding. The food was incredible, we are still getting compliments about our robust cocktail hour, restaurant quality entrees and creative and delicious desserts! Our amazing event manager Darryl was on top of every detail from the moment I arrived to get ready, through the night of the wedding to the after party. I did not need to think about a thing! My awesome bridal attendant took such good care of me- it was an incredible feeling to have such strong support and not have to worry about a single detail. Our winter wedding was magical, we used the outdoor space for photos before the ceremony and loved the city views from every angle all night long. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Tribeca Rooftop to anyone looking to host a special event. And, if we could do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing.

A truly memorable and flawless wedding!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Maria D

We just had our wedding on July 3rd at Tribeca Rooftop, and we couldn't have hoped for anything better! We were looking for a venue that would be something more modern and different from your ordinary catering hall ballroom, and we found that and more at Tribeca Rooftop! From... Read More the moment we met with super sweet sales manager Donna, she did nothing but try to accommodate our budget and still make sure we had everything we wanted. When event manager Darryl and his team took over we knew we were in excellent hands! Darryl was just amazing, and able to accommodate the difficult requests of my picky Italian family! The night of the wedding everything was flawless and the service was like nothing I have ever seen! People are still talking about how professional and incredibly attentive the entire staff was! The food was on a whole other level, and as I mentioned before I have a very picky Italian family, very hard to please when it comes to food, and Tribeca rooftop made a lasting impression! The cocktail hour and main dishes were unbelievable, the food was prepared flawlessly and was of the highest quality! My wonderful bridal attendant George made sure I was well fed and hydrated all night, so I can honestly say I ate a ton at my wedding! Being that this venue is in New York City, it is certainly not for the bride on a very tight budget, but if you have some flexibility they certainly work with you, and you most definitely get the most for your money! Aside from being a beautiful venue (amazing views from the rooftop as well as an awesome dining room), the entire staff at Tribeca Rooftop helped to make our wedding day just an overall incredible and truly memorable day!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Amanda R

venue was the best

AWESOME!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Kara H

amazing perfect place. Everyone raved about the food for weeks after the wedding was over. Best wedding venue in new york city. they made my night extremely special

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Katie A

From the manager, wait staff, food services, chefs, etc - the entire staff is outstanding and well trained and attentive. The food is beyond delicious and our guests told us it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!!!! A simply thank you is not enough for this... Read More venue. A++++++

Saved our wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2012 Jerry H

My wedding was suppose to be at Bridgewaters managed by the Glazier group. After Hurricane Sandy, although there was no damage to the venue, they could not be cleared for the weekend to hold the event (see my review on Bridgewaters). With only 3 days and 2 hours to find a... Read More new venue, we found 360 (not rooftop) was available. We had seen the place before and it was our second choice, we were happy to see it still available. We met with Donna again and Donna felt so bad for us. When we decided to move forward, Donna did everything possible (even when she did not have to) to match our menu even with the short noticed. She even gave us sushi and dim sum table during cocktails for free. Robert was our event coordinator and he did everything possible to make our event flawless. After we signed the contract and handed a check, we went straight to work on the layout and finalizing the menu. I then delivered all of the wedding items (guest book, bridal box, etc.) the next day (Friday) and re-directed the vendors to the new location. Hard to believe, we were able to find a venue and get everything ready in two days with a day to spare. All of my 160 guests were in awe of the sushi and dim sum bar, and loved the rest of the food. We had SO much space to walk around, it was amazing. The views were great and our guest got a view of the sun setting during the cocktails. Everyone had a great time. Robert was attentive to any minor concerns and quickly fix the situation. I highly recommend them. Jerry H. PS: They also helped another couple to plan a party that had EVEN less time than we did (Their wedding was Friday before ours).

Great wedding venue

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Stephanie P

The space is perfect for a modern NYC wedding. The space is minimal yet very romantic with spectacular views from the roof and large windows inside the space. Presentation and taste of the food was phenomenal. According to my guests, it was the best food they have ever had at a... Read More wedding. The staff made planning my wedding extremely easy. They were extremely attentive and helpful throughout the planning stages and they wedding day itself was so well planned that I didn't have to worry about a thing. Great venue all around!