Quality Service and Unforgettable Occasions!

We possess a passion for entertaining, with the desire to bring exquisite style to your distinguished event. We want our clients to have a fluid and fun wedding planning experience. Our vision is to assist you in creating an occasion that is felt as an unforgettable experience for you and your guests by providing seamless service, detailed planning, careful vendor selection, and flawless event setup and execution. We aim to create an experience that goes beyond expectations, while you create memories to last a lifetime.

Haleiwa, HI Oahu (808) 464-6696

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

Dania at Tropical Moon Events was fantastic. We were planning our wedding in Hawaii from Australia and she made the process a lot less stressful, especially with her local knowledge of ceremony locations and reception venues that suited our smaller wedding (15 people). Dania was... Read More professional, quick to respond and came with a great list of vendors to make the wedding everything we had hoped. If you are looking for a fantastic wedding planner that really understands what you want and at the same time having a modern/relaxed type approach then get in touch with her..... you will not be disappointed. Dania made sure she really understood what vision we had for the day and delivered 100% of what we had hoped for. Thank you Dania for all of your effort and hard work behind the scenes and for making our day one we will never forget.

2017-09-14T13:50:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review! It was my pleasure to work with you and I wish you the very best in the years ahead! Aloha Nui

Reviewed on 12/16/2016

Dania at Tropical Moon Events coordinated a wedding for us and did s fantastic job. More importantly, our couple was extremely happy with the services that she provided. Absolutely professional in all aspects from beginning to end.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Maya G

Tropical Moon Events were the ultimate professionals. I was so glad we hired them because once we did, they took charge and let us simply sit back and enjoy ourselves. They strike the perfect balance between gracious hospitality and "don't you dare cross me--I'm a bartender".... Read More People kept telling us that we wouldn't eat at our reception, but I knew that with Dania and her staff, it wouldn't be and issue---and it wasn't! Set-up and clean-up were easy and smooth. And the mai tai's were scrumptious! They came recommended by our wedding coordinator and we would hire them again in a second. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Dania and her staff were really awesome! They showed up ready to work with a friendly attitude. They were able to quickly set up and break down, which was very important for the time constraints of our venue. She's a joy to work with, super flexible, and really listened to what... Read More we wanted. We loved her infused flavored waters and her Maui mango black tea was amazing! We would highly recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Rose D

From day 1 Dania and her team made sure that my wedding was executed with love and aloha. As a bride in Hawaii, there is nothing I wanted more! From start to finish Tropical Moon Events displayed the highest level of professionalism. Whenever I had a question, I knew that Dania... Read More was always just a phone call or text away! As a bride, peace of mind is essential to a flawless wedding, and with Tropical Moon Events I never had to worry :) Thank you Dania and team for an AMAZING experience.

Dania Mossman

I am inspired by love, beauty, and positivity, and grateful for all of life's blessings. I’m an adventurist who wants to experience life for all that it has to offer, and savors life’s most precious moments. Raised in Hawaii, I’ve travelled the world, mixed delicious cocktails, and planned/promoted entertainment events from Coast to Coast. As a wedding planner, I love to create an event experience as unique as each couple I work with. With 8 years of event planning under my belt, I'm confident in my abilities to deliver an amazing experience, from wedding vision to completion.