Celebrate your "SAY YES" moment at Trudys

For over 40 years Trudys has been the go to bridal salon for so many Northern California Brides and their families. Cherish your experience. Click through to our website & sign up for our popular advance showings of the newest styles, from top designers. Share your perfect dress moments at Trudys!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

1875 S Bascom Ave , Campbell, CA

One Stop Shop for the Bride and Bridal Party

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lynn C

I purchased my wedding dress and all the bridesmaids dress from Trudy’s. Definitely a one stop shop which made it super convenient and the customer services was always excellent. An appointment is highly suggested as it seems this place is always busy especially during... Read More wedding/prom season. The consultants were very patient with me and my group of ladies. I had gone during a trunk show and purchased a wedding dress at the end of the day. I went home and changed my mind, called Trudy’s when they opened the next day and cancelled it. They completely understood and was gracious about it. I made another appointment during the Thanksgiving holiday with my consultant and she took the time to help me find THE dress. Finding the MOH’s and Bridesmaids dresses was just as seamless. Our consultant was very knowledgeable in the brands, materials, colors, etc… which helped us find the right dresses. What they didn’t have in the store, they ordered for us. And a few of my out of town bridesmaids had no problems completing their purchase over the phone. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!

Trudys is the place to go

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 kortni g

Best dresses. The owner is a snob but maybe that is why she has such pretty dresses. All the rest of the employees were kind. The first girl that helped me find a dress seemed rushed and frustrated with me. But still, Trudys is the best.

Very nice staff, beautiful gown

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Suzannah M

I don't wear dresses! And they made me feel comfortable! I had been treated poorly at another bridal shop because I am 6' and a size 16. The staff at Trudy's was kind and helpful and made me feel less out of place!

ssdlfj

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Pamela Y

I had a wonderful experience dress shopping at Trudy's. Trudy's was my first stop based on reviews. The consultant I worked with was amazing - she understood what I was looking for, my tastes, what would look good on my body, and she made me feel at ease. It was exactly the... Read More experience that my mom and I were looking for while bridal gown shopping. Thank you so much!

terrible customer service!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 AnnMarie M

the staff is undertrained or maybe they just don't care? The dresses are beautiful no doubt! But if I could do it all over again I would not buy with them. They treated me really poorly. When I expressed my concerns they seemed to sympathize but not do anything about it.... Read More One major issue, I live out of state and when I found my dress I also found a belt to add to it. I ordered and left back home. Months later when I returned to pick up my dress the belt was not with it... And I was informed it was a $400 belt and could not be ordered. In fact no belt could be ordered because of the time. Upset and annoyed they offered to see me a really used belt with only a $30 discount. Mind you this was $350 belt with missing beadwork and rhinestones with only a $30 discount. It was not right. Also at no point during trying on dresses or buying dresses was I provided with a bra. Who does that? I was told there stock is low because of the location. Not cool. Very unhappy with the service and lack of products.

Great service!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Alex P

Really elegant, pleasant ambiance and Trudy knows her stuff! I verrrrrry nearly bought a dress here, but the value wasn't quite as good as elsewhere. Amazing selection of gorgeous dresses, though! And Trudy works within your budget, which is nice (kinda juuuuust under though,... Read More but still under). :o)

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Yvette M

What brought me to Trudy's initially was one of the Disney gowns which they had in my size for me to try on. Being a plus size gal, I needed to see the gown in person to see if it would work for my body shape. Unfortunately, it didn't look right on me, but they had plenty of... Read More other styles and designers with dresses in my size for me to try and see in person. I am a indecisive person, so choosing "the" dress was difficult for me. I went back to Trudy's three times before deciding, and they never once grew impatient or pushy with me, which I truly appreciated. I do not like being pressured. I ended up choosing a dress that the sample didn't quite fit, but the associates (DeeDee and Mary and Jen) there did a great job finding a similar silhouette and showed me what it would look like. DeeDee did a great job assuring me and she was right! I love my Casablanca dress! Martha also did a FABULOUS job altering my dress to fit me perfectly! I am very pleased with my experience at Trudy's!

Maggie Sottero Ascher

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Mary N

My entire experience with Trudy's has been nothing but positive. I visited their store in December 2013, and had Kim as my salesgirl. She was fantastic and listened to all the things I loved and hated, and only pulled gowns in my price range. I put all my trust in her, and she... Read More definitely delivered! Kim encouraged me to try on gowns that I wrote off, because I didn't like the way they looked on the hanger, and she was completely honest in the most gracious way when a dress was not very flattering on me. After narrowing it down to two choices, I finally decided to try on a gown she had pulled earlier (that I had rejected). I'm so glad I did, because I fell in love with that very dress and ordered it that same day! Trying on so many gowns in an hour can be very overwhelming, and you naturally feel discouraged when each gown doesn't give you that "This is it!" feeling, but Kim was definitely patient with me, and so kind! I ended up going with a Maggie Sottero Gown, which I absolutely loved! I would definitely refer Trudy's (and I already have) to any brides out there!

Maggie Sottero Ascher

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Mary N

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Andrea C

Got my wedding dress here, it was the first dress I tried on and I had the biggest smile on my face when I did. After trying on several other dresses, the lady who was helping said after all these dresses I had the biggest smile with the first dress I tried on so she had me try... Read More it on again and I was just in love with it. Of course, I said Yes to that dress and it was the most beautiful dress I could have chosen!

so easy!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Katherine H

Trudy's made the process of finding a dress so easy! They have a very helpful and informative staff who will understand your style and help you find a dress that looks like a million bucks, but not necessarily cost it!

LOVED my dress!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sarah C

I absolutely LOVED my dress so much! It was a little pricey but totally worth it. I was so close to buying a similar dress at David's bridal but my mother and the manager got in a huge argument over a small discount they refused to honor sending us off to Trudy's to keep... Read More looking. Well thank GOODNESS for that because I found a dress with 10x nicer quality of lace and fabric and much sweeter employees. I got a store credit of around $200 to spend on a ring bearer pillow, a flower girl basket, a belt for my dress and a fancy hanky. I ended up buying all the bridesmaid dresses next door in their formal dress store and had good and bad experiences with employees there. One girl, Sarah was so amazingly helpful to both me and each of my bridesmaids that came in to get measured. She even let me in the store 5 mins after closing to pick up the dresses while another employee turned me away and huffed and puffed waiting for me to check out. Overall, if you're looking for great quality go to Trudy's!

Fun experience

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Amber A

They are really nice and helpful there at Trudy's. I did go on a day when the designer was there and they showed me only her dresses which is understandable, but I would have like to try different dresses on too. I ended up buying one that day and I love it. They made the... Read More experience fun and the turn around time on the dress was shorter than I thought it would be.

Great Dress

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Christine M

I was determined to find a wedding gown under $1K. I allowed myself $1K but really wanted to spend less than that. I have a hard time spending that kind of money for a dress. At other shops I expressed this to them and they kept on showing me dressed $1,200 +. When I went to... Read More Trudy's the consultant really listened to me and nothing was over $1K; most were well under! I found a great gown that looked high end...I was very happy! Everyone said it was such a great dress with lots of great details. I wanted "simple with a twist" and that is was I got!

Excellent Shopping Experience!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Jeannine G

I had a truly amazing shopping experience at Trudy's. The people who work there all care about getting you into the right dress for you. They made finding my dream dress a total breeze!

Didi was great!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Leah F

After going to a lot of wedding dress shops I went to Trudy's to look for a wedding dress. My appointment was with Didi and she did an amazing job helping me figure out the best dress options based on the pictures I brought in. At a few other wedding dress shops I felt that the... Read More staff just helped me into dresses, but didn't make any suggestions based on my body, style or vision. Didi brought in the Maggie Sottero Ascher dress, which was one of the first dresses I'd liked online, even though it wasn't in the photos I brought to the store. I immediately loved the dress but needed some time to think it over. I made an appointment to see Didi again a few weeks later. I wanted to make sure it was the right dress and actually picked out the same dress while browsing around the store. When my dress came in Didi helped me pick out perfect accessories too!

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Lindsey B

I had a great experience at Trudys. I felt like everyone was so sweet and helpful. I was really happy with the whole process and was so grateful they helped me find the dress of my dreams. I had gone to one other bridal shop prior to Trudy's and was definitely feeling... Read More overwhelmed by the options. They definitely made the process so easy by asking what styles I like, what my budget was, and making recommendations based on my body type.

Great Service at Trudy's Brides

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Julia H

I did my first bridal fitting at Trudy's Brides in Campbell. I was really impressed with their customer service--our attendant really listened to me and brought out dresses that matched my aesthetics and taste. Unfortunately, they were a little out of my price range, and lacked... Read More the variety of styles that I wanted, but I could see how a lot of brides would love their stuff. A wonderful store--really nice people.

bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Courtney W

My bridesmaids god their dresses from Trudys. They have a great selection and the girls that helped us were really nice. I wish they had more sizes of the samples to try on. None of my bridesmaids were the size of any of the sample dresses they had to try on. My hugest... Read More problem with Trudys was how the handled the shipping. We ordered these dresses in December for a May wedding. Someone called me about a week after the initial order to tell me that they wouldn't arrive until about a week before the wedding date. Unless I paid extra for rush shipping which still might only get them there 2 or 3 weeks earlier. It just seemed a little shady and it just felt like another way to get an extra $150 out of someone. The girl on the phone tried to tell me that a week would be enough time for alterations but I find that hard to believe. And then they never called to say when the dresses shipped, and they sent me a postcard to tell me the flower girls dress had arrived, which I thought was really bizarre. I had chosen Trudys because it was a more central location for all my bridesmaids. If I could go back and do it again I would rather have given more business to the shop I got my wedding dress from in Stockton.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Carolyn W

I LOVED my dress! I wish I had a reason to wear it again! The service was exceptional. I provided them info on what type of dress I was looking for (lace, with an open back). She picked something I wasn't sure I would like but I truly loved it.

Dresses galore

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Stephanie V

Both of my really good friends found there dress at Trudy's so I wanted to save this store for last in my hunt that was dress shopping. I went to five different stores and the selection at Trudy's far surpassed any other store. Leading up to the appointment I worked with... Read More Diana and she was more then helpful. I emailed her a gazillion times with lists of dresses i was interested in (I mean seriously like a 15 bullet point list) and she responded with the prices and availability of all of them. When it came time for my appointment I ended up buying the very first dress I ever tried on, but the kicker was it was $900 off! They were having their sample sale and let me tell you their samples are in top notch condidtion. I went to a sample sale at another bridal salon and I was appaled at teh quality. The dress was beyond dirty, the feathers were frayed and scattered (Pronovias Benicarlo) and I couldn't imagine purchasing it even after professional cleaning. When I completed my purchase I was so overwhelemd and excited I had no idea I had to take it home that day! I was not mentally prepared, nor was my storage space and Trudy calmly reassured me they would hold it for 30 days while I figured it out. I was very greatful for that. If I had to give one criticism it was that Diana didn't pull any dresses on her own. I would have liked to have had one suggested dress, even if I ended up hating it. On the flip side of that I think she knew I was a woman on a mission and with my long list of dresses perhaps there was no time for a meaningless pull. All in all I would recommend them to any future bride!

Didi Rocks!

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Lauren S

I had an awesome experience at Trudy's! My advice - make an appointment for a weekday (weekends are too busy), ask for Didi (because she's awesome), and try on dresses that you didn't think you would like. Didi has an extreme attention to detail - she would tuck my bra straps in... Read More and clamp down the back side of the dress rather than right down the middle of the back so we could see the detail of the back. She is amazing! I ended up trying on several dresses on Friday, going to a few more places on Saturday (Haute Bride in LG and Bo Lee Bridal in Sunnyvale), and going back to Trudys to buy the first dress I tried on. I loved my experience there and would highly recommend it to anyone :)

The BEST Experience

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Cassandra M

Trudys Brides truly is the BEST place to get all of your formalwear whether you're the bride, bridesmaid, mother of the bride or even a guest! They are a one stop shop and the best thing about Trudys is they genuinely care about their customers. The consultants and Trudy... Read More personally took time to talk to me about myself, my guy, my wedding and what I was looking for in a dress. They really listened and pulled dresses they thought were the best for me and even when they knew I had found my dress they let me keep trying on dresses until I was certain. I found the most beautiful gown and had the best experience, I couldn't be happier with Trudys Brides they are the BEST!!!!

perfect dress

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 maygan r

i absolutely loved my dress! after horrible service elsewhere, Trudys saved the day! they have amazing dresses!

Not Impressed

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Tiffany S

I had found my wedding dress at another store (in another state!) and came here to buy it since this close to my house. The service they provided while in the store was decent, very nice and welcoming, but my problem is the size they recommended. It was a size too big and they... Read More did not let me know that you can order Maggie Sottero dresses with a shorter length (my friend informed me she did this). I had a big alterations bill and was not happy to have to pay it knowing I could have saved had they known what they were doing.

TO Trudys Brides