Celebrate your "SAY YES" moment at Trudys

For over 40 years Trudys has been the go to bridal salon for so many Northern California Brides and their families. Cherish your experience. Click through to our website & sign up for our popular advance showings of the newest styles, from top designers. Share your perfect dress moments at Trudys!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

1875 S Bascom Ave , Campbell, CA

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Natalie S

I recently went shopping for my dress and could not have had a better experience than I had at Trudy's. My dress consultant Sarah demonstrated exquisite customer service. She listened to me and heard me when I was telling her how I envisioned myself on my wedding day. She... Read More delivered that vision and more!

Best Experience I've Had

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Diana P

I bought my dress at Trudy's! After trying David's Bridal and basically leaving feeling terrible about myself (I am almost 6 feet, and received terrible looks from the consultant when I asked about extra length), this was refreshing! I worked with Mary, who only brought me... Read More dresses that she thought I would like based on my tastes that I had shown her off Pinterest and from magazines. I ended up with a dress I never thought I would choose, but I felt gorgeous in it!! I felt that I was wearing the dress, not that the dress was covering me up! I felt like a model! Mary made me feel confident about myself and I left there feeling great and excited about my wedding dress and veil! it is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it! How many times are you going to get married, anyways? May as well feel beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 daffy d

My daughter and I came to Trudy's as the third bridal shop we visited. I would give Trudy's an A+ for the experience we had Michelle Kent was our dress consultant. She was available right on time, looked over some of the photos we brought, and then whisked my daughter away... Read More to start trying on dresses. She did an amazing job choosing things my daughter loved. After being in tears over the dresses she had tried on elsewhere, none of which she liked or felt good in, my daughter was literally glowing with the very first dress she tried on! She tried on just 6 dresses, and loved them all, and finally chose the third one she had tried on. We had told Michelle our price guidelines, and most of the dresses she brought out were actually below that. The gown my daughter chose was beautiful - a lovely ivory silk-like fabric, with an elegant understated design and detailing, and very reasonably priced, from Madison James. It also felt good - not stiff and scratchy like the gowns she tried on elsewhere. We had Michelle's full attention during our appointment - she wasn't running back and forth between multiple brides. She was in the dressing room with my daughter clipping the dresses to fit, and with us while we discussed each dress when my daughter came out to the big mirrored area where my younger daughter and I were waiting. Michelle emailed us 2 days later, with an estimated arrival date from the designer, which was just 2 months. I guess the dress was in stock somewhere in the US, because just 3 weeks later, we got a call saying the dress was in, and we could pick it up. They could not do the alterations for us, but recommended several outfits. We used Pruneyard Custom Tailors next to them for the alterations and pressing. They did a wonderful job and my daughter looked lovely on her wedding day and her dress fit perfectly. So overall - we had a wonderful experience with Trudys, and would recommend them highly.

Terrible Service

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Lauren A

I, regretfully, purchased my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses here. I do not know how this store has such high reviews and that is a huge reason I decided to go here to find my dream wedding gown. The bridesmaid dresses were my biggest issue. All of my girls came to get... Read More measured and the salespeople were supposed to give them a suggested size to order. I went with their suggestions since they were the "professionals" and should know what they are talking about but my goodness. EVERY single one of my girls dresses were HUGE. I mean HUGE. I trusted the guidance of this store yet again and my maid of honor ended up once being told her dress was too large to even alter and she would have to get a new dress (3 weeks before the wedding) and ended up taking it somewhere else who luckily was able to alter the dress but it ended up costing nearly $300. That is a mistake so large (literally) it is inexcusable. Not to mention NO ONE ever called me to tell me my dresses were in. They were supposed to contact me directly since they will only hold your orders for like a month after they receive them and 3 weeks AFTER they got them I called and asked them if they were in yet and they said they've called me twice and left messages. I checked the phone number, it was mine. I never received one call. They also couldn't take the time to get my name right. Every time I called, they couldn't find my file because my last name was completely incorrect. I asked them to correct it so the next time I wouldn't have this problem...next time I called still not fixed. All of the dresses were marked with the names of my bridesmaids and the first names and last names were all mixed up so I couldn't tell which dress belonged to who. Totally unprofessional. In regards to my bridal gown, I made an appointment and when I came in I really didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted. I wanted to try on different styles so I could decide what looked best on me since I have never worn such an extravagant dress (as most people haven't). I felt rushed, felt unheard and felt pressured into buying a dress I "thought" I loved. The woman helping me was very demanding of what I was looking for and I really was hoping for some guidance as to what looked best on me. I had brought along a few friends and my mother and of course they were saying EVERYTHING looked good so that was no help. So I was really depending on the guidance of the professional to help me go in the right direction in terms of style, etc. I told her my personality, how I normally dress, and every time I put on a dress informed her of what I loved and hated. She should have been able to pull dresses and narrow things down from there which she didn't. She only continued to bring in more dresses of what I didn't want and somehow ended up walking out of the store with a $1500 mistake. As far as dresses go they have a great selection but the sales people were terrible. Again, no one called me to even tell me my dress was in. I was pressured into buying this dress because if I bought right now I'd get this credit for this and this much off. Bologna. I ended up purchasing a second dress that I loved for my wedding and couldn't have been happier with.

2015-09-30T15:38:13 Response from the vendor

We are heartbroken to hear that you feel this way! We would love the chance to speak to you about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please contact our customer service rep, Tammy, at 408-377-1987 x29. Sincerely, Trudys

One Stop Shop for the Bride and Bridal Party

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lynn C

I purchased my wedding dress and all the bridesmaids dress from Trudy’s. Definitely a one stop shop which made it super convenient and the customer services was always excellent. An appointment is highly suggested as it seems this place is always busy especially during... Read More wedding/prom season. The consultants were very patient with me and my group of ladies. I had gone during a trunk show and purchased a wedding dress at the end of the day. I went home and changed my mind, called Trudy’s when they opened the next day and cancelled it. They completely understood and was gracious about it. I made another appointment during the Thanksgiving holiday with my consultant and she took the time to help me find THE dress. Finding the MOH’s and Bridesmaids dresses was just as seamless. Our consultant was very knowledgeable in the brands, materials, colors, etc… which helped us find the right dresses. What they didn’t have in the store, they ordered for us. And a few of my out of town bridesmaids had no problems completing their purchase over the phone. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!

Trudys is the place to go

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 kortni g

Best dresses. The owner is a snob but maybe that is why she has such pretty dresses. All the rest of the employees were kind. The first girl that helped me find a dress seemed rushed and frustrated with me. But still, Trudys is the best.

Very nice staff, beautiful gown

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Suzannah M

I don't wear dresses! And they made me feel comfortable! I had been treated poorly at another bridal shop because I am 6' and a size 16. The staff at Trudy's was kind and helpful and made me feel less out of place!

ssdlfj

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Pamela Y

I had a wonderful experience dress shopping at Trudy's. Trudy's was my first stop based on reviews. The consultant I worked with was amazing - she understood what I was looking for, my tastes, what would look good on my body, and she made me feel at ease. It was exactly the... Read More experience that my mom and I were looking for while bridal gown shopping. Thank you so much!

terrible customer service!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 AnnMarie M

the staff is undertrained or maybe they just don't care? The dresses are beautiful no doubt! But if I could do it all over again I would not buy with them. They treated me really poorly. When I expressed my concerns they seemed to sympathize but not do anything about it.... Read More One major issue, I live out of state and when I found my dress I also found a belt to add to it. I ordered and left back home. Months later when I returned to pick up my dress the belt was not with it... And I was informed it was a $400 belt and could not be ordered. In fact no belt could be ordered because of the time. Upset and annoyed they offered to see me a really used belt with only a $30 discount. Mind you this was $350 belt with missing beadwork and rhinestones with only a $30 discount. It was not right. Also at no point during trying on dresses or buying dresses was I provided with a bra. Who does that? I was told there stock is low because of the location. Not cool. Very unhappy with the service and lack of products.

Great service!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Alex P

Really elegant, pleasant ambiance and Trudy knows her stuff! I verrrrrry nearly bought a dress here, but the value wasn't quite as good as elsewhere. Amazing selection of gorgeous dresses, though! And Trudy works within your budget, which is nice (kinda juuuuust under though,... Read More but still under). :o)

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Yvette M

What brought me to Trudy's initially was one of the Disney gowns which they had in my size for me to try on. Being a plus size gal, I needed to see the gown in person to see if it would work for my body shape. Unfortunately, it didn't look right on me, but they had plenty of... Read More other styles and designers with dresses in my size for me to try and see in person. I am a indecisive person, so choosing "the" dress was difficult for me. I went back to Trudy's three times before deciding, and they never once grew impatient or pushy with me, which I truly appreciated. I do not like being pressured. I ended up choosing a dress that the sample didn't quite fit, but the associates (DeeDee and Mary and Jen) there did a great job finding a similar silhouette and showed me what it would look like. DeeDee did a great job assuring me and she was right! I love my Casablanca dress! Martha also did a FABULOUS job altering my dress to fit me perfectly! I am very pleased with my experience at Trudy's!

Maggie Sottero Ascher

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Mary N

My entire experience with Trudy's has been nothing but positive. I visited their store in December 2013, and had Kim as my salesgirl. She was fantastic and listened to all the things I loved and hated, and only pulled gowns in my price range. I put all my trust in her, and she... Read More definitely delivered! Kim encouraged me to try on gowns that I wrote off, because I didn't like the way they looked on the hanger, and she was completely honest in the most gracious way when a dress was not very flattering on me. After narrowing it down to two choices, I finally decided to try on a gown she had pulled earlier (that I had rejected). I'm so glad I did, because I fell in love with that very dress and ordered it that same day! Trying on so many gowns in an hour can be very overwhelming, and you naturally feel discouraged when each gown doesn't give you that "This is it!" feeling, but Kim was definitely patient with me, and so kind! I ended up going with a Maggie Sottero Gown, which I absolutely loved! I would definitely refer Trudy's (and I already have) to any brides out there!

Maggie Sottero Ascher

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Mary N

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Andrea C

Got my wedding dress here, it was the first dress I tried on and I had the biggest smile on my face when I did. After trying on several other dresses, the lady who was helping said after all these dresses I had the biggest smile with the first dress I tried on so she had me try... Read More it on again and I was just in love with it. Of course, I said Yes to that dress and it was the most beautiful dress I could have chosen!

so easy!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Katherine H

Trudy's made the process of finding a dress so easy! They have a very helpful and informative staff who will understand your style and help you find a dress that looks like a million bucks, but not necessarily cost it!

LOVED my dress!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sarah C

I absolutely LOVED my dress so much! It was a little pricey but totally worth it. I was so close to buying a similar dress at David's bridal but my mother and the manager got in a huge argument over a small discount they refused to honor sending us off to Trudy's to keep... Read More looking. Well thank GOODNESS for that because I found a dress with 10x nicer quality of lace and fabric and much sweeter employees. I got a store credit of around $200 to spend on a ring bearer pillow, a flower girl basket, a belt for my dress and a fancy hanky. I ended up buying all the bridesmaid dresses next door in their formal dress store and had good and bad experiences with employees there. One girl, Sarah was so amazingly helpful to both me and each of my bridesmaids that came in to get measured. She even let me in the store 5 mins after closing to pick up the dresses while another employee turned me away and huffed and puffed waiting for me to check out. Overall, if you're looking for great quality go to Trudy's!

Fun experience

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Amber A

They are really nice and helpful there at Trudy's. I did go on a day when the designer was there and they showed me only her dresses which is understandable, but I would have like to try different dresses on too. I ended up buying one that day and I love it. They made the... Read More experience fun and the turn around time on the dress was shorter than I thought it would be.

Great Dress

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Christine M

I was determined to find a wedding gown under $1K. I allowed myself $1K but really wanted to spend less than that. I have a hard time spending that kind of money for a dress. At other shops I expressed this to them and they kept on showing me dressed $1,200 +. When I went to... Read More Trudy's the consultant really listened to me and nothing was over $1K; most were well under! I found a great gown that looked high end...I was very happy! Everyone said it was such a great dress with lots of great details. I wanted "simple with a twist" and that is was I got!

Excellent Shopping Experience!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Jeannine G

I had a truly amazing shopping experience at Trudy's. The people who work there all care about getting you into the right dress for you. They made finding my dream dress a total breeze!

Didi was great!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Leah F

After going to a lot of wedding dress shops I went to Trudy's to look for a wedding dress. My appointment was with Didi and she did an amazing job helping me figure out the best dress options based on the pictures I brought in. At a few other wedding dress shops I felt that the... Read More staff just helped me into dresses, but didn't make any suggestions based on my body, style or vision. Didi brought in the Maggie Sottero Ascher dress, which was one of the first dresses I'd liked online, even though it wasn't in the photos I brought to the store. I immediately loved the dress but needed some time to think it over. I made an appointment to see Didi again a few weeks later. I wanted to make sure it was the right dress and actually picked out the same dress while browsing around the store. When my dress came in Didi helped me pick out perfect accessories too!

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Lindsey B

I had a great experience at Trudys. I felt like everyone was so sweet and helpful. I was really happy with the whole process and was so grateful they helped me find the dress of my dreams. I had gone to one other bridal shop prior to Trudy's and was definitely feeling... Read More overwhelmed by the options. They definitely made the process so easy by asking what styles I like, what my budget was, and making recommendations based on my body type.

Great Service at Trudy's Brides

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Julia H

I did my first bridal fitting at Trudy's Brides in Campbell. I was really impressed with their customer service--our attendant really listened to me and brought out dresses that matched my aesthetics and taste. Unfortunately, they were a little out of my price range, and lacked... Read More the variety of styles that I wanted, but I could see how a lot of brides would love their stuff. A wonderful store--really nice people.

bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Courtney W

My bridesmaids god their dresses from Trudys. They have a great selection and the girls that helped us were really nice. I wish they had more sizes of the samples to try on. None of my bridesmaids were the size of any of the sample dresses they had to try on. My hugest... Read More problem with Trudys was how the handled the shipping. We ordered these dresses in December for a May wedding. Someone called me about a week after the initial order to tell me that they wouldn't arrive until about a week before the wedding date. Unless I paid extra for rush shipping which still might only get them there 2 or 3 weeks earlier. It just seemed a little shady and it just felt like another way to get an extra $150 out of someone. The girl on the phone tried to tell me that a week would be enough time for alterations but I find that hard to believe. And then they never called to say when the dresses shipped, and they sent me a postcard to tell me the flower girls dress had arrived, which I thought was really bizarre. I had chosen Trudys because it was a more central location for all my bridesmaids. If I could go back and do it again I would rather have given more business to the shop I got my wedding dress from in Stockton.

Loved my dress!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Carolyn W

I LOVED my dress! I wish I had a reason to wear it again! The service was exceptional. I provided them info on what type of dress I was looking for (lace, with an open back). She picked something I wasn't sure I would like but I truly loved it.

Dresses galore

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Stephanie V

Both of my really good friends found there dress at Trudy's so I wanted to save this store for last in my hunt that was dress shopping. I went to five different stores and the selection at Trudy's far surpassed any other store. Leading up to the appointment I worked with... Read More Diana and she was more then helpful. I emailed her a gazillion times with lists of dresses i was interested in (I mean seriously like a 15 bullet point list) and she responded with the prices and availability of all of them. When it came time for my appointment I ended up buying the very first dress I ever tried on, but the kicker was it was $900 off! They were having their sample sale and let me tell you their samples are in top notch condidtion. I went to a sample sale at another bridal salon and I was appaled at teh quality. The dress was beyond dirty, the feathers were frayed and scattered (Pronovias Benicarlo) and I couldn't imagine purchasing it even after professional cleaning. When I completed my purchase I was so overwhelemd and excited I had no idea I had to take it home that day! I was not mentally prepared, nor was my storage space and Trudy calmly reassured me they would hold it for 30 days while I figured it out. I was very greatful for that. If I had to give one criticism it was that Diana didn't pull any dresses on her own. I would have liked to have had one suggested dress, even if I ended up hating it. On the flip side of that I think she knew I was a woman on a mission and with my long list of dresses perhaps there was no time for a meaningless pull. All in all I would recommend them to any future bride!