Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Group Discounts, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

1875 S Bascom Ave. Suitte 134, Campbell, CA

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Michelle S

I cannot say enough about how wonderful my experience was with Trudys. I had been to 4 other shops before coming to Trudys and my moms first question minutes into the appointment was "Why didn't we come here first?" Vanessa beyond took care of me, my needs and my vision. She... Read More pulled 5 dresses and all five were EXACTLY what I described. I know my style wasnt easy in a time where tighter dresses are the trend and lace everywhere, but she nailed it. Each dress got better and better until the final one, it was it! Can I also make a big mention EVERY DRESS WENT ON MY BODY. I am around a bridal 12/14 due to my hips/butt area and struggled not being able to try dresses on at other places due to my size. Heartbreaking. This was never an issue at Trudys. Even a dress I picked in the window (where I stood there and say dont love it, probably doesnt fit) I was able to try on, IN MY SIZE. THANK YOU TRUDYS for an amazing experience. I love my dress and cannot wait to come back when its in!!!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jessica C

Trudy's is my absolute favorite place to shop for any special event. Both my sisters and myself got our wedding dresses fromTrudy's as well as our bridesmaids dresses. The experience there is phenomenal, its like a small family that is there to help you make your dress shopping... Read More less stressful and more impactful.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda S

Mary and Judy were fabulous to work with! Store is gorgeous! Tons of inventory!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel T

Trudys is where I found my perfect dress! The workers are all so nice and Trudy is magnificent!! She truly does care about all the brides.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

First - I would like to thank my personal consultant (Melinda) very much for all of her assistance with helping me find my dream wedding dress on 9/25/16... I showed her a picture of what I wanted to try on and without any hesitation she immediately knew the dress and the... Read More designer. It was the very first one I tried on at Trudy's and I immediately fell in love... Melinda was very helpful, patient and attentive. She gave some good advise in regards to color, fitting and style. However the dress was pricey (way more than what I wanted to spend) - Yes I could have probably gotten it online cheaper but the experience was priceless.. I was very pleased and very impressed. Thank you Trudy & Melinda for a wonderful experience -

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Allison P

Trudy's was truly a wonderful experience. I was well taken care of by my stylist, who led me to a semi-private room in the back that was surrounded by mirrors at all angles. I felt like a princess as I tried dress after dress. My stylist was on top of everything, constantly... Read More thinking of new styles to try on based on how I was reacting to each wedding dress, until finally she had me try on something I never thought to ask for - which turned out to be THE dress that I bought a few days later. The atmosphere of Trudy's was calm and relaxing - no rushed, department store feel. When I came in to view/fit my purchased dress, we were put in a smaller area, not as polished area where we could see another person also trying on dresses - not as great an experience as the first one, but understandable. My second stylist was also good at picking out hair clip accessories but wasn't as good at finding the great boleros/sleeves as my first stylist did. I assume the inventory had changed. Still, I was able to purchase my accessories and was happy overall with my dress.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Anilu C

I had a bad experience going to other bridal shops. As soon as I walked in to Trudy's I felt the welcoming environment. I found my perfect dress with such little time. It was a great experience!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Julie G

I had a very pleasant experience obtaining my bridal gown from Trudy's! After not finding what I wanted in my first appointment, I was accommodated with ease when I wanted to make a second appointment to see and try on Mori Lee dresses during a trunk show that lasted 2 weeks. My... Read More consultant stuck with me, was very patient, and ended up pulling a dress that I did not want to take off. She was knowledgeable and accessorized the dress in a way that matched my style. She truly listened, which is what is so important in finding your dress! Overall, I have had no complaints about Trudy's and continued on at the same location to obtain my bridesmaid dresses! Thanks you Trudy's Brides Staff!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Mikaila W

I loved my experience at Trudy's! The woman who helped me was very sweet and pulled so many very pretty dresses that I wish I could have bought my three favorites. She really understood what I wanted. I had a fairly large group with me and they were happy to accommodate, all the... Read More girls had fun. I was put under no pressure to buy that day; although I did! When my dress arrived in the store, I got a phone call and made an appointment. I happened to have the same woman helping me try my dress on again for this appointment and I had another great experience. :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 annie v

I found this store to have a great selection of dresses and great service. The bridesmaids dresses are very nice too. Be sure to make an appointment in advance if you come here.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Brenna R

I had such a great experience at Trudys. I was nervous to try on wedding gowns because I'm plus size. Jen asked me a few questions and I showed her several pictures, then she went and pulled several gowns to try on. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses so I didn't... Read More know what to expect. Not only did I fit into the dresses, but a few were even too big! I felt so comfortable and beautiful in each gown. After a couple of gowns, I put on the most beautiful gown I've ever seen and had that "bridal moment" everyone talks about. I wasn't ready to decide that day so I went to another salon a few days later. The next day I went back to Trudys, tried on "the one" again and made my decision. I am thrilled that finding the dress was made so easy thanks to Trudys. Jen knew exactly what I wanted and what would look amazing on me. I am also proud to shop at a salon that has beautiful gowns for all sizes, especially plus size women like me. Thank you for an amazing experience and I can't wait to wear my dress in 8 months!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 susan c

I worked with Didi and she made the whole experience fun! She really listened to what I was looking for and ended up with a few good choices. I got my dress a month earlier than expected and I love it even more! They have a good variety for all price points.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Nicole S

This was the first place I went to try on dresses, and then the last. The customer service and follow through was fantastic. I appreciate the attention to detail and wouldn't change a minute of the process.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Angela P

There was a very specific Soterro Midgley dress I had my eye on and Trudys had it, and close to my size - not a 4 like the other salons only seemed to have in the area. The girl who helped me offered suggestions on several other dresses in a similar style which I really liked,... Read More but not nearly as much. There was clearly a HUGE selection of dresses. They also helped my mom with her gown too! She looked stunning!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Cady A

Trudy's was a lovely experience! Their customer service is top-notch and their selection is astounding. My consultant was Mary and she really knew her stuff. She listened to my rambling descriptions of what I liked or didn't like about a gown and found the perfect gown I didn't... Read More even know I was looking for. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and that is thanks to Mary at Trudy's for helping me say yes to a dress.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Megan H

I went in to Trudy's over two years ago and purchased my wedding gown. Didi helped me and was amazing! She asked me what I loved and pulled a few selections.. the first dress I tried on was "the one". I absolutely love my dress, so does my husband and so did everybody else at... Read More our wedding. Not only will you leave Trudy's feeling like you are a part of their family, but you will leave with a beautiful designer gown. There's no way you will step foot out of there without having purchased a gown. While I was there I had the pleasure of meeting Trudy and she is so kind and so sweet. She and her team are the best!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Alexis M

After a few months searching for the perfect gown, my mom took me to Trudy's Brides, which is where she had purchased her gown from Trudy over 28 years ago! We showed up and Trudy greeted us and introduced us to the gal who was going to assist us (I think her name was Mary). She... Read More asked me what I was looking for, went and picked out 6 dresses and had me try them on, one after the next (eliminating one each time- which made it so much easier than other stores where I searched aisle after aisle completely overwhelmed). She picked one gown that was very different from all the others and it was the last one left in the room. I wasn't planning to try it on because it wasn't what I had envisioned, but after a little encouragement from my mom I agreed to give it a try. I tried it on and it looked amazing. Walked out to show my bridal team and they all started to cry! I said yes to the dress and the rest of the process was quick and easy! Trudy even helped me to get the bracelet I had tried on that day, 10 months later when I decided I had to have it. The entire staff at Trudy's was so helpful and I was thankful to have found my dress at the same place my mom found hers years ago!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Natalie S

I recently went shopping for my dress and could not have had a better experience than I had at Trudy's. My dress consultant Sarah demonstrated exquisite customer service. She listened to me and heard me when I was telling her how I envisioned myself on my wedding day. She... Read More delivered that vision and more!

Best Experience I've Had

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Diana P

I bought my dress at Trudy's! After trying David's Bridal and basically leaving feeling terrible about myself (I am almost 6 feet, and received terrible looks from the consultant when I asked about extra length), this was refreshing! I worked with Mary, who only brought me... Read More dresses that she thought I would like based on my tastes that I had shown her off Pinterest and from magazines. I ended up with a dress I never thought I would choose, but I felt gorgeous in it!! I felt that I was wearing the dress, not that the dress was covering me up! I felt like a model! Mary made me feel confident about myself and I left there feeling great and excited about my wedding dress and veil! it is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it! How many times are you going to get married, anyways? May as well feel beautiful!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 daffy d

My daughter and I came to Trudy's as the third bridal shop we visited. I would give Trudy's an A+ for the experience we had Michelle Kent was our dress consultant. She was available right on time, looked over some of the photos we brought, and then whisked my daughter away... Read More to start trying on dresses. She did an amazing job choosing things my daughter loved. After being in tears over the dresses she had tried on elsewhere, none of which she liked or felt good in, my daughter was literally glowing with the very first dress she tried on! She tried on just 6 dresses, and loved them all, and finally chose the third one she had tried on. We had told Michelle our price guidelines, and most of the dresses she brought out were actually below that. The gown my daughter chose was beautiful - a lovely ivory silk-like fabric, with an elegant understated design and detailing, and very reasonably priced, from Madison James. It also felt good - not stiff and scratchy like the gowns she tried on elsewhere. We had Michelle's full attention during our appointment - she wasn't running back and forth between multiple brides. She was in the dressing room with my daughter clipping the dresses to fit, and with us while we discussed each dress when my daughter came out to the big mirrored area where my younger daughter and I were waiting. Michelle emailed us 2 days later, with an estimated arrival date from the designer, which was just 2 months. I guess the dress was in stock somewhere in the US, because just 3 weeks later, we got a call saying the dress was in, and we could pick it up. They could not do the alterations for us, but recommended several outfits. We used Pruneyard Custom Tailors next to them for the alterations and pressing. They did a wonderful job and my daughter looked lovely on her wedding day and her dress fit perfectly. So overall - we had a wonderful experience with Trudys, and would recommend them highly.

Terrible Service

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Lauren A

I, regretfully, purchased my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses here. I do not know how this store has such high reviews and that is a huge reason I decided to go here to find my dream wedding gown. The bridesmaid dresses were my biggest issue. All of my girls came to get... Read More measured and the salespeople were supposed to give them a suggested size to order. I went with their suggestions since they were the "professionals" and should know what they are talking about but my goodness. EVERY single one of my girls dresses were HUGE. I mean HUGE. I trusted the guidance of this store yet again and my maid of honor ended up once being told her dress was too large to even alter and she would have to get a new dress (3 weeks before the wedding) and ended up taking it somewhere else who luckily was able to alter the dress but it ended up costing nearly $300. That is a mistake so large (literally) it is inexcusable. Not to mention NO ONE ever called me to tell me my dresses were in. They were supposed to contact me directly since they will only hold your orders for like a month after they receive them and 3 weeks AFTER they got them I called and asked them if they were in yet and they said they've called me twice and left messages. I checked the phone number, it was mine. I never received one call. They also couldn't take the time to get my name right. Every time I called, they couldn't find my file because my last name was completely incorrect. I asked them to correct it so the next time I wouldn't have this problem...next time I called still not fixed. All of the dresses were marked with the names of my bridesmaids and the first names and last names were all mixed up so I couldn't tell which dress belonged to who. Totally unprofessional. In regards to my bridal gown, I made an appointment and when I came in I really didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted. I wanted to try on different styles so I could decide what looked best on me since I have never worn such an extravagant dress (as most people haven't). I felt rushed, felt unheard and felt pressured into buying a dress I "thought" I loved. The woman helping me was very demanding of what I was looking for and I really was hoping for some guidance as to what looked best on me. I had brought along a few friends and my mother and of course they were saying EVERYTHING looked good so that was no help. So I was really depending on the guidance of the professional to help me go in the right direction in terms of style, etc. I told her my personality, how I normally dress, and every time I put on a dress informed her of what I loved and hated. She should have been able to pull dresses and narrow things down from there which she didn't. She only continued to bring in more dresses of what I didn't want and somehow ended up walking out of the store with a $1500 mistake. As far as dresses go they have a great selection but the sales people were terrible. Again, no one called me to even tell me my dress was in. I was pressured into buying this dress because if I bought right now I'd get this credit for this and this much off. Bologna. I ended up purchasing a second dress that I loved for my wedding and couldn't have been happier with.

2015-09-30T15:38:13 Response from the vendor

We are heartbroken to hear that you feel this way! We would love the chance to speak to you about your experience. At your earliest convenience, please contact our customer service rep, Tammy, at 408-377-1987 x29. Sincerely, Trudys

One Stop Shop for the Bride and Bridal Party

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lynn C

I purchased my wedding dress and all the bridesmaids dress from Trudy’s. Definitely a one stop shop which made it super convenient and the customer services was always excellent. An appointment is highly suggested as it seems this place is always busy especially during... Read More wedding/prom season. The consultants were very patient with me and my group of ladies. I had gone during a trunk show and purchased a wedding dress at the end of the day. I went home and changed my mind, called Trudy’s when they opened the next day and cancelled it. They completely understood and was gracious about it. I made another appointment during the Thanksgiving holiday with my consultant and she took the time to help me find THE dress. Finding the MOH’s and Bridesmaids dresses was just as seamless. Our consultant was very knowledgeable in the brands, materials, colors, etc… which helped us find the right dresses. What they didn’t have in the store, they ordered for us. And a few of my out of town bridesmaids had no problems completing their purchase over the phone. Excellent customer service, highly recommended!

Trudys is the place to go

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 kortni g

Best dresses. The owner is a snob but maybe that is why she has such pretty dresses. All the rest of the employees were kind. The first girl that helped me find a dress seemed rushed and frustrated with me. But still, Trudys is the best.

Very nice staff, beautiful gown

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Suzannah M

I don't wear dresses! And they made me feel comfortable! I had been treated poorly at another bridal shop because I am 6' and a size 16. The staff at Trudy's was kind and helpful and made me feel less out of place!

ssdlfj

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Pamela Y

I had a wonderful experience dress shopping at Trudy's. Trudy's was my first stop based on reviews. The consultant I worked with was amazing - she understood what I was looking for, my tastes, what would look good on my body, and she made me feel at ease. It was exactly the... Read More experience that my mom and I were looking for while bridal gown shopping. Thank you so much!

Start a Conversation!