DESIGNER WEDDING GOWN SAMPLES UP TO 75% OFF!

A cozy vintage inspired boutique nestled in historical Andover. At outlet prices! Save up to 75% off everyday. Featured signature designers such as Theia, Nicole Miller, Watters, Simone Carvalli, Vera Wang, Lazaro, and many more. Our service is unmatched and we make every bride feel special.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

362 North Main Street, Andover, MA (978) 470-1002

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kaitlyn C

I just said yes to the dress here this weekend and it could not have been a better experience. My mom told me I should check out this place as she has driven by this place for almost 5 years now. They had so many beautiful options and I even found a dress that I loved from... Read More Pinterest that I was able to try on. Danielle was so helpful and nice and had a great eye for what would look like and fit my shape. My appointment started late, as another bride was in before me saying yes to her dress- which was awesome to see! I still had plenty of time to try on dresses and I never felt rushed. Danielle handed me a bouquet and a veil to help me envision myself walking down the aisle and I think it was at this point my mom started to cry! Overall, a wonderful shopping experience. I had three bridesmaids and my mom come with me and there were enough seats for them to sit in while they waited for me to come out. We were also allowed to take photos which was super helpful. A wonderful experience, thank you so much Tulle Bridal! I cannot wait until my dress comes in and to continue this process!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Alex B

I can't even begin to explain how wonderful my experience at Tulle Bridal was. It was my third time trying on dresses for my wedding and I was getting a little nervous because I had not found anything that I truly loved until my appointment at Tulle. The young woman I worked... Read More with was fabulous, she was energetic and helpful and did not rush me at all. The owner was also very helpful and could tell the moment I stepped out of the dressing room that I had found my dress. I left that day with an amazing deal on my dream dress and a huge check off my wedding checklist. I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ali P

I had such a wonderful experience at Tulle. My mom and I had an appointment at a different bridal shop on the morning of our dress shopping day, but our experience at the first place was so unpleasant, and so rushed (even though there was only one other bride in the building),... Read More that I left without a dress and with a lot of the day left to shop. I called Tulle to see if I could come in, even though it was very last minute - they couldn't have been more accommodating. The consultant I worked with was WONDERFUL - I think she would have happily let me try on every dress in the store, had I wanted to. It was busy that afternoon, and I still felt like I had all of my consultant's attention for as long as I needed or wanted it. She was a great combination of helpful and honest. I tried on all sorts of styles before finding my dress - and I left with it in my hand THAT DAY. If you are looking for a specific dress you found online, or you want something custom-made/altered for you, this is not your place. But for me, this was an epic treasure hunt through racks and racks of dresses, and I left with an exceptional dress at a GREAT sale price. I wish I could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Anastasia P

I had a wonderful experience at Tulle! I went in with the mindset of just trying on different styles and fabrics of dresses, as it was my first time dress shopping, but ended up leaving with my dream dress- and it was the second dress I tried on! My stylist Mellissa was... Read More wonderful- she was patient and so sweet. The atmospher of the boutique was exactly what you’d look for- laid back, bright, airy, and exciting. My Mom, MOH, and I really enjoyed experience and did not feel rushed at all throughout the appointment. Highly reccomend, thank you Tulle!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Ellen D

After a not-so-great experience at another bridal salon, I came into Tulle a little disheartened. Within a few minutes, I felt SO much more comfortable and excited. Melissa picked a few off the rack for me and I did as well. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams (something... Read More Melissa had picked) and leaving feeling so confident with my decision. Thank you for making this experience the best it could be!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017

I said Yes to the dress this past weekend! Tulle is extremely professional, accommodating and made my dress shopping experience a breeze. Couldn't recommend Tulle more!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jessica H

Absolutely amazing experience here. My stylist, Kathleen, truly made it an amazing and special day! She totally got what I was looking for and was so fun to work with! Highly recommend Tulle Bridal!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Michelle P

Tulle was truly the best experience I had when shopping for wedding dresses. I am vegan and I don't wear silk, so that can limit my options for wedding dresses. I was also buying on a budget so that limited my choices even more. I wanted champagne or blush tones , needless to... Read More say I had a few specifications. The girls at Tulle went down to get me some sample sizes in the colors that I liked that were silk free. The entire experience I felt comfortable, and taken care of while also not feeling pressured. They were a joy to work with and my dress was beautiful and affordable!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Tori G

I liked their dress selection and my consultant Ellen. I felt the owner was very pushy though. She ended up talking me out of a dress which worked out because it wasn't the one. Just know going in what you want.

2017-10-06T14:11:27 Response from the vendor

We try to have the most unique dresses and top stylists for our brides. Sometimes we over try and that comes across as being pushy. We are sorry you felt that way. We always keep our brides first and foremost and will will go above... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Beth H

The location and woman helping me were great BUT they tried to sell me an "off-the-rack" David's Bridal dress for $800 ("on sale") that I immediately found online from davidsbridal.com same size and condition for less than $250. Do your research before shelling out big bucks for... Read More off-the-rack dresses here!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Siobhan L

What a wonderful experience we had! This was the third place I went to try on dresses, and wish it was the first. When I went to another designer outlet, I wasn't listened to, was given dresses completely outside of my style, and was clearly on a clock. At Tulle, I was given the... Read More full attention of our bridal attendant, and she listened to everything I had to say! Before purchasing the gown, they checked it over to make sure it was flawless so that I could take it home that day. We loved celebrating with champagne in the store, and the extremely personal experience that we had! This store had styles for every bride, was affordable, and is simply a great place to go dress shopping!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Heidi W

I stopped by to see the type of dress selection they had here and overall I would say my experience was so-so. The girl who waited on us was very helpful with pulling dresses but, the selection of the store itself and the prices were just okay. For example, the dress I kind of... Read More liked was priced at $900 for that weekend only. The girl explained to me that tomorrow the dress would be $1,300 the next day. The dress had many many pulls and even a stain mark on it. I believe that dress should be $900 or less everyday. For $1,300 I can get a brand new dress at other locations. This store is a hit or miss experience from my perspective.

2017-08-25T12:49:51 Response from the vendor

I am sorry to hear that you didn't find your dream gown the first time around. Tulle gets in shipments weekly and we have over 2000 gowns in stock. We strive to offer the best price possible and we take into consideration every brides budget.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Christine H

Really loved Tulle. The woman helping me totally understood what I was looking for and helped me select several gowns to try on. She was super respectful of my budget and I did not feel pressured into anything. Not the largest shop but they had a solid selection and I found "the... Read More one!" Also loved how they had the designer section and the outlet section. Great place!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Danielle C

This was the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. I came in with an idea of the dress I wanted and it just so happened to be 50% off the weekend I went! Danielle was a dream to work with, she was so helpful and let me take my time. I ended up buying the dress of my... Read More dreams for 50% off. Great prices, great atmosphere and such a great selection to choose from!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Ashley M

I had the best experience here. I had already bought my wedding dress through Alfred Angelo, and was left in a crunch when they suddenly closed 3 months before my wedding leaving me with no dress and no idea what to do. I thought a place like Tulle would be my best bet since... Read More they have all their dresses right there in stock. Zan was the associate who worked with me, and she was wonderful! I tried on many dresses, some me and my friends had picked, and some Zan and the owner thought I'd like based on pics of my original dress. The dress selection was amazing!! I thought I'd have to settle for a dress given my timeline, but i felt that Zan and the owner really wanted me to find a perfect dress, and picked several dresses that I absolutely loved! I never once felt even slightly rushed or pressured, it was wonderful. I love the dress that I picked, and given my situation they were so kind to offer me an additional 20% off on top of the 30% off sale they were having, I couldn't believe the deal I got! They really helped me turn around such an anxiety inducing situation, I am so relieved now!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Roger and Mayri C

My experience was even better than my dreams. Marissa (one os the Tulle staff) was so very helpful, attentive and considerate. Also, I really appreciate how knowledgeable she was without being pushy. She really listens to me and was very open minded and patient. Can't recommend... Read More them enough! Thank youuu!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Merry B

I had the best experience finding my dress here! From the moment I walked in, the atmosphere was so relaxed and inviting and NOT overwhelming AT ALL! Meg was an amazing stylist who found great picks for me to try on and I never felt pressured! Tulle was the first bridal store I... Read More visited and I found my dream dress within ONE HOUR! I cannot speak highly enough about Tulle Bridal! A must go!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Brittany C

In search of a bridal salon that was open on Sundays I stumbled upon Tulle, and I can't say enough about my dress shopping experience with Danielle. She made the experience so easy and enjoyable. She had a great eye for my style and I fell in love with the first dress I tried... Read More on! Because it was my first time shopping she recommended a variety of styles to try on, and she quickly adapted to my likes and dislikes. The salon is adorable, and truly has something for everyone's style and budget. I can't wait to pick up my dress in a few months!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Victoria H

The Perfect Dress! I went up to visit my maid of honor who lives in Newburyport. She convinced me to look at some dresses even though I just got engaged 2 weeks before. So I figured we'd find some places close to her. Tulle's bridal consultants were professional and... Read More helpful! We tried on a number of different types/styles but once I found the designer I liked I tried on most of their line. I found the dress in my first visit. It was literally the dress I saw in the store front when we walked in and it was perfect. From start to finish the bridal team were supportive, professional and responsive to all my questions and concerns. I would recommend any bride to Tulle's Bridal. I drove 2 hours from RI to go to them and it was definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Rachel M

Tulle was great all around. I had a pretty small budget and they were able to show me different gowns and samples at and under my budget. Danielle was so knowledgeable and really helped me find something I absolutely love. I went in thinking I wanted a very particular style and... Read More hated how it looked when I got it on. After each dress she asked me what I liked and didn't like about it and then pulled different gowns with more things I told her I liked. I ended up with something I didn't initially picture myself in, but fell in love with it! I was able to buy it off the rack from their outlet section, which really helped me stay under budget. I'm so excited to pick it up after their 30 day quality check is complete. I was able to bring my mom and 2 family members with me and they had plenty of room to look around or sit. They were also able to take pictures, which was really nice. My mom ended up getting herself a dress for the wedding and again, the staff was unbelievably helpful.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Amanda M

My experience at Tulle Bridal was beyond exceptional. A few days prior to my appointment, I received a call confirming my appointment and we went over the details such as my size, budget, and the style I was looking for so we wouldn't waste any time getting down to business as... Read More soon as I walked in the store. Due to a pending spring snowstorm, I received a second call to see if I wanted to keep my appointment time or change it to a later time due to the storm. I appreciated the follow up. When we arrived for my appointment, my parents and I were warmly greeted by Katherine at the front desk who showed us the outlet part of the store and encouraged us to take a look around before getting started. One of the consultants, Marissa, introduced herself and provided assistance putting dresses in my dressing room while I was shopping around. She was extremely knowledgeable about all the dresses and very helpful. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and my consultant Kathleen was absolutely amazing. From our first introduction, she was so upbeat and positive and never made me feel discouraged. I received her undivided attention the entire appointment. She helped me in and out of dresses, provided her expert opinion, and made me feel like the only bride in the store. I also appreciated that she was not pushy for a sale, as that would have turned me off completely. Although I did not find my dream dress here (there was a top contender!), I would not hesitate to recommend Tulle Bridal to anyone. It was such a memorable experience and I can't thank the staff enough for their hospitality and making me feel so beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jimmy N

I was so lucky to find my dream dress during my first visit! The lovely stylists at Tulle made me feel so special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alison O

I did not end up purchasing my dress from Tulle but had an excellent experience shopping with them. I had the shop to myself and one on one attention from two of their knowledgeable employees. Thank you for your excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aryel P

Just got my dress Saturday! Danielle and staff were so down to earth and up to date with what I was looking for. They gave me the deal of the century on my Pronovias gown :) Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Mary F

I found Tulle on the Knot and it was a great find! The staff was professional and friendly. On my first visit, I found my amazing and beautiful bridal gown. I later purchased my veil and a hair piece from Tulle. Everything came together beautifully for my wedding day!