DESIGNER WEDDING GOWN SAMPLES UP TO 75% OFF!

A cozy vintage inspired boutique nestled in historical Andover. At outlet prices! Save up to 75% off everyday. Featured signature designers such as Theia, Nicole Miller, Watters, Simone Carvalli, Vera Wang, Lazaro, and many more. Our service is unmatched and we make every bride feel special.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

362 North Main Street, Andover, MA (978) 470-1002

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kaitlyn C

I just said yes to the dress here this weekend and it could not have been a better experience. My mom told me I should check out this place as she has driven by this place for almost 5 years now. They had so many beautiful options and I even found a dress that I loved from... Read More Pinterest that I was able to try on. Danielle was so helpful and nice and had a great eye for what would look like and fit my shape. My appointment started late, as another bride was in before me saying yes to her dress- which was awesome to see! I still had plenty of time to try on dresses and I never felt rushed. Danielle handed me a bouquet and a veil to help me envision myself walking down the aisle and I think it was at this point my mom started to cry! Overall, a wonderful shopping experience. I had three bridesmaids and my mom come with me and there were enough seats for them to sit in while they waited for me to come out. We were also allowed to take photos which was super helpful. A wonderful experience, thank you so much Tulle Bridal! I cannot wait until my dress comes in and to continue this process!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aryel P

Just got my dress Saturday! Danielle and staff were so down to earth and up to date with what I was looking for. They gave me the deal of the century on my Pronovias gown :) Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ali P

I had such a wonderful experience at Tulle. My mom and I had an appointment at a different bridal shop on the morning of our dress shopping day, but our experience at the first place was so unpleasant, and so rushed (even though there was only one other bride in the building),... Read More that I left without a dress and with a lot of the day left to shop. I called Tulle to see if I could come in, even though it was very last minute - they couldn't have been more accommodating. The consultant I worked with was WONDERFUL - I think she would have happily let me try on every dress in the store, had I wanted to. It was busy that afternoon, and I still felt like I had all of my consultant's attention for as long as I needed or wanted it. She was a great combination of helpful and honest. I tried on all sorts of styles before finding my dress - and I left with it in my hand THAT DAY. If you are looking for a specific dress you found online, or you want something custom-made/altered for you, this is not your place. But for me, this was an epic treasure hunt through racks and racks of dresses, and I left with an exceptional dress at a GREAT sale price. I wish I could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Christine H

Really loved Tulle. The woman helping me totally understood what I was looking for and helped me select several gowns to try on. She was super respectful of my budget and I did not feel pressured into anything. Not the largest shop but they had a solid selection and I found "the... Read More one!" Also loved how they had the designer section and the outlet section. Great place!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Danielle C

This was the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. I came in with an idea of the dress I wanted and it just so happened to be 50% off the weekend I went! Danielle was a dream to work with, she was so helpful and let me take my time. I ended up buying the dress of my... Read More dreams for 50% off. Great prices, great atmosphere and such a great selection to choose from!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Ashley M

I had the best experience here. I had already bought my wedding dress through Alfred Angelo, and was left in a crunch when they suddenly closed 3 months before my wedding leaving me with no dress and no idea what to do. I thought a place like Tulle would be my best bet since... Read More they have all their dresses right there in stock. Zan was the associate who worked with me, and she was wonderful! I tried on many dresses, some me and my friends had picked, and some Zan and the owner thought I'd like based on pics of my original dress. The dress selection was amazing!! I thought I'd have to settle for a dress given my timeline, but i felt that Zan and the owner really wanted me to find a perfect dress, and picked several dresses that I absolutely loved! I never once felt even slightly rushed or pressured, it was wonderful. I love the dress that I picked, and given my situation they were so kind to offer me an additional 20% off on top of the 30% off sale they were having, I couldn't believe the deal I got! They really helped me turn around such an anxiety inducing situation, I am so relieved now!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Roger and Mayri C

My experience was even better than my dreams. Marissa (one os the Tulle staff) was so very helpful, attentive and considerate. Also, I really appreciate how knowledgeable she was without being pushy. She really listens to me and was very open minded and patient. Can't recommend... Read More them enough! Thank youuu!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Merry B

I had the best experience finding my dress here! From the moment I walked in, the atmosphere was so relaxed and inviting and NOT overwhelming AT ALL! Meg was an amazing stylist who found great picks for me to try on and I never felt pressured! Tulle was the first bridal store I... Read More visited and I found my dream dress within ONE HOUR! I cannot speak highly enough about Tulle Bridal! A must go!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Brittany C

In search of a bridal salon that was open on Sundays I stumbled upon Tulle, and I can't say enough about my dress shopping experience with Danielle. She made the experience so easy and enjoyable. She had a great eye for my style and I fell in love with the first dress I tried... Read More on! Because it was my first time shopping she recommended a variety of styles to try on, and she quickly adapted to my likes and dislikes. The salon is adorable, and truly has something for everyone's style and budget. I can't wait to pick up my dress in a few months!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Victoria H

The Perfect Dress! I went up to visit my maid of honor who lives in Newburyport. She convinced me to look at some dresses even though I just got engaged 2 weeks before. So I figured we'd find some places close to her. Tulle's bridal consultants were professional and... Read More helpful! We tried on a number of different types/styles but once I found the designer I liked I tried on most of their line. I found the dress in my first visit. It was literally the dress I saw in the store front when we walked in and it was perfect. From start to finish the bridal team were supportive, professional and responsive to all my questions and concerns. I would recommend any bride to Tulle's Bridal. I drove 2 hours from RI to go to them and it was definitely worth it!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Rachel M

Tulle was great all around. I had a pretty small budget and they were able to show me different gowns and samples at and under my budget. Danielle was so knowledgeable and really helped me find something I absolutely love. I went in thinking I wanted a very particular style and... Read More hated how it looked when I got it on. After each dress she asked me what I liked and didn't like about it and then pulled different gowns with more things I told her I liked. I ended up with something I didn't initially picture myself in, but fell in love with it! I was able to buy it off the rack from their outlet section, which really helped me stay under budget. I'm so excited to pick it up after their 30 day quality check is complete. I was able to bring my mom and 2 family members with me and they had plenty of room to look around or sit. They were also able to take pictures, which was really nice. My mom ended up getting herself a dress for the wedding and again, the staff was unbelievably helpful.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Amanda M

My experience at Tulle Bridal was beyond exceptional. A few days prior to my appointment, I received a call confirming my appointment and we went over the details such as my size, budget, and the style I was looking for so we wouldn't waste any time getting down to business as... Read More soon as I walked in the store. Due to a pending spring snowstorm, I received a second call to see if I wanted to keep my appointment time or change it to a later time due to the storm. I appreciated the follow up. When we arrived for my appointment, my parents and I were warmly greeted by Katherine at the front desk who showed us the outlet part of the store and encouraged us to take a look around before getting started. One of the consultants, Marissa, introduced herself and provided assistance putting dresses in my dressing room while I was shopping around. She was extremely knowledgeable about all the dresses and very helpful. This was my first time trying on wedding dresses and my consultant Kathleen was absolutely amazing. From our first introduction, she was so upbeat and positive and never made me feel discouraged. I received her undivided attention the entire appointment. She helped me in and out of dresses, provided her expert opinion, and made me feel like the only bride in the store. I also appreciated that she was not pushy for a sale, as that would have turned me off completely. Although I did not find my dream dress here (there was a top contender!), I would not hesitate to recommend Tulle Bridal to anyone. It was such a memorable experience and I can't thank the staff enough for their hospitality and making me feel so beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jimmy N

I was so lucky to find my dream dress during my first visit! The lovely stylists at Tulle made me feel so special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alison O

I did not end up purchasing my dress from Tulle but had an excellent experience shopping with them. I had the shop to myself and one on one attention from two of their knowledgeable employees. Thank you for your excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Mary F

I found Tulle on the Knot and it was a great find! The staff was professional and friendly. On my first visit, I found my amazing and beautiful bridal gown. I later purchased my veil and a hair piece from Tulle. Everything came together beautifully for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Marissa T

This was the first place I tried on dresses and had the dress I ended up purchasing been at this store I would have come back to buy it from here in a heartbeat! Marissa was the absolute BEST bridal consultant I had at all three of the stores I went to in the area! She helped... Read More every step of the way, explaining each dress detail, helping to narrow down choices and pros and cons of each dress, and keeping my entire bridal party involved! When I thought I had found the dress but already had another appointment that day, she offered me a last minute appointment the following day to come retry on the gown if I wanted to and said there was no pressure and I could cancel at anytime. I ended up selecting a dress from a line they didn't carry but I loved this store so much I almost bought the other dress just to buy it from Marissa! I can't thank you enough for the wonderful experience and will recommend your store to all of my friends in the future!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Meaghan G

I had an amazing experience at Tulle! Danielle was my consultant and she was fantastic. She pulled several fantastic dresses that made my decision very difficult. In the end I was able to find "my dream dress". Danielle was so patient with me as I decided among the dresses... Read More and just incredibly kind to me, my mom, and future mother-in-law. I would happily refer Tulle!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Tulle Bridal is simply magical! The moment you walk through the door you are treated like a princess. My mom and I were referred to Tulle Bridal by a dear friend who's daughter found her dress there a little over a month ago. Both raved about the exquisite dresses, enthusiastic... Read More knowledgable and kind staff, and the overall experience they had at Tulle making it nearly impossible to not want to make an appointment. Once Danielle helped my mom and I get situated she asked to see some of the designs I found on Pinterest. Just from seeing three pictures she had pulled out about 12 dresses, each unique and stunningly beautiful (making the decision so hard! :] ) From there she helped me try each dress on, narrow down the dresses I liked by trying each one of once more, then saved my favorite three to go back through. When trying on the last dress (a style I never thought I wanted to wear on my wedding day) I stood in the mirror once more and just knew this was the dress! I could not be more grateful for the staff for making the day and my time there so memorable. Danielle is just fantastic! Heidi, the owner, is also just amazing! The effort she puts into her store is clear in the level of quality each dress possesses and the unique dresses she has, I cannot can enough nice things about them both. Thank you ladies for an unforgettable experience, my dress is absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Monique C

I had a fantastic experience at Tulle Bridal. When I first walked in the shop, I was worried because they seemed to have a smaller collection than the bigger stores I had gone to previously, but after looking around there were SO MANY dresses I wanted to try on! I worked with... Read More Danielle who was incredibly helpful and not pushy at all, she seemed to genuinely care about how I was feeling in a dress and what elements I was looking for. Bonus: there were huge sales going on while I was there! I got a gorgeous private label dress that is so unique and just feels very me. My bridesmaids also found some strong contenders for their dresses at this shop as well. Absolutely worth a visit.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Tulle Bridal was the fourth sample-sale bridal shop I'd visited, after spending a depressing weekend in New York City hoping to find The One. I was exhausted and disheartened, already convinced that my visit to Tulle would be a failure. I should not have been skeptical at all!... Read More Tulle Bridal was the single most pleasant experience I've had dress shopping! The shop is light, airy, and clean. Because you need an appointment to be there, it's never crowded, and you never feel like you have to compete for the attention of your consultant. I wish I could remember the name of the woman I worked with, but everyone at Tulle was so nice and encouraging. I never felt like I was being bullied into a purchase and pushed to get out of the shop. We spent nearly two hours there and everyone was so lovely and courteous the whole time. Part of the reason we were there for so long was because this shop had the most incredible selection of dresses of any shop I'd ever seen! I pulled out easily a dozen dresses, even though I had some specific requirements for the dress (only sheath, nothing strapless but no long sleeves), and in the end had a hard time choosing because I loved so many of them, and they ran such a wide range of styles. I was able to try on sleek dresses, flouncy dresses, fun dresses, lacy dresses, formal dresses - I could go on and on. But there was that one dress that just felt right, and after putting some sparkly combs and netting on me, I was sold. My consultant even very kindly held my phone while I FaceTimed my whole family. Another big selling point of Tulle is the insanely reasonable prices of the dresses. My budget was $2k including tailoring, and Tulle had dozens and dozens of dresses in my price range. TL;DR: Tulle has incredible selection, at great prices, with excellent service in a lovely salon. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Joanna S

Best bridal shop I went to - hands down. From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left, everything was perfect. The bridal associate I worked with was so friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. She came into the dressing room and helped me put on the... Read More dresses which was much appreciated because some are so difficult to get on. After each dress was on, she'd ask me what I thought of the dress and if I wanted to show the my mom and friend. She asked me to tell her what I liked about each dress and what I didn't like. Then she went downstairs and pulled more dresses for me based upon my comments from the dresses I chose - she had my style pin pointed perfectly. She let me try on my three favorite dresses over and over until I narrowed it down to one dress. Truly, it was an amazing experience and I would recommend Tulle Bridal to anyone over all of the other bridal stores in the Massachusetts area. Thank you for everything, Tulle Bridal - I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in the dress I purchased from your store!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Bought a dress over the weekend as they were having the National Bridal Sale. Tried on 4 dresses and it was the first one I fell in love with. Great atmosphere and great selection. I ended up getting a dress that I could order and select my personal touch so it made me very... Read More happy. This place was relaxed and we could take photos. We even took a photo in front of their cool I found the one sign. 5 Stars from me!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kathryn C

I found the website through TheKnot.com and had a wonderful experience. My stylist was named Danielle and she worked so well with me and my family to find the perfect dress. She was so nice, friendly, and really made me think (and talk outloud) about why I liked and did not... Read More like each dress. You know when you hear about brides "knowing' which one was the right dress? When I looked into the mirror all dressed up from head to toe with the right dress, blocked everyone out, I cried and then my family started to cry.. and everyone just knew! Danielle was right there to optimize the experience for all of us and I appreciate it very much!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Ariana S

I love Tulle Bridal. I had such a wonderful experience. Marissa was AMAZING!!! I can’t say enough good things about her. She had me try on every style wedding dress to experience all styles, and to have fun with dress shopping. She had nothing but great advice, and knew exactly... Read More what I was looking for. With her help, I was able to find my perfect wedding dress. Heidi the owner, was wonderful as well! Everyone was so friendly, and very helpful. I would highly recommend Tulle Bridal to anyone looking for a great place to go for dresses.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Molly M

Unfortunately had poor customer service. With circumstances beyond my control, I was not able to return a dress 2 days after purchase. Returning a wedding dress is obviously a "big no no"but even with a family crisis there was no help from the shop. The shop was extremely... Read More unaccomadating.

2016-04-14T15:53:00 Response from the vendor

I am sorry you felt that way. We have clear policies in the store as well as on all contracts that merchandise can not be returned. It is unfortunate of your circumstances and we sympathize with you, however, our policies stand firm.