DESIGNER WEDDING GOWN SAMPLES UP TO 75% OFF!

A cozy vintage inspired boutique nestled in historical Andover. At outlet prices! Save up to 75% off everyday. Featured signature designers such as Theia, Nicole Miller, Watters, Simone Carvalli, Vera Wang, Lazaro, and many more. Our service is unmatched and we make every bride feel special.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

362 North Main Street, Andover, MA (978) 470-1002

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kaitlyn C

I just said yes to the dress here this weekend and it could not have been a better experience. My mom told me I should check out this place as she has driven by this place for almost 5 years now. They had so many beautiful options and I even found a dress that I loved from... Read More Pinterest that I was able to try on. Danielle was so helpful and nice and had a great eye for what would look like and fit my shape. My appointment started late, as another bride was in before me saying yes to her dress- which was awesome to see! I still had plenty of time to try on dresses and I never felt rushed. Danielle handed me a bouquet and a veil to help me envision myself walking down the aisle and I think it was at this point my mom started to cry! Overall, a wonderful shopping experience. I had three bridesmaids and my mom come with me and there were enough seats for them to sit in while they waited for me to come out. We were also allowed to take photos which was super helpful. A wonderful experience, thank you so much Tulle Bridal! I cannot wait until my dress comes in and to continue this process!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aryel P

Just got my dress Saturday! Danielle and staff were so down to earth and up to date with what I was looking for. They gave me the deal of the century on my Pronovias gown :) Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jimmy N

I was so lucky to find my dream dress during my first visit! The lovely stylists at Tulle made me feel so special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alison O

I did not end up purchasing my dress from Tulle but had an excellent experience shopping with them. I had the shop to myself and one on one attention from two of their knowledgeable employees. Thank you for your excellent service!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Mary F

I found Tulle on the Knot and it was a great find! The staff was professional and friendly. On my first visit, I found my amazing and beautiful bridal gown. I later purchased my veil and a hair piece from Tulle. Everything came together beautifully for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Marissa T

This was the first place I tried on dresses and had the dress I ended up purchasing been at this store I would have come back to buy it from here in a heartbeat! Marissa was the absolute BEST bridal consultant I had at all three of the stores I went to in the area! She helped... Read More every step of the way, explaining each dress detail, helping to narrow down choices and pros and cons of each dress, and keeping my entire bridal party involved! When I thought I had found the dress but already had another appointment that day, she offered me a last minute appointment the following day to come retry on the gown if I wanted to and said there was no pressure and I could cancel at anytime. I ended up selecting a dress from a line they didn't carry but I loved this store so much I almost bought the other dress just to buy it from Marissa! I can't thank you enough for the wonderful experience and will recommend your store to all of my friends in the future!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Meaghan G

I had an amazing experience at Tulle! Danielle was my consultant and she was fantastic. She pulled several fantastic dresses that made my decision very difficult. In the end I was able to find "my dream dress". Danielle was so patient with me as I decided among the dresses... Read More and just incredibly kind to me, my mom, and future mother-in-law. I would happily refer Tulle!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Tulle Bridal is simply magical! The moment you walk through the door you are treated like a princess. My mom and I were referred to Tulle Bridal by a dear friend who's daughter found her dress there a little over a month ago. Both raved about the exquisite dresses, enthusiastic... Read More knowledgable and kind staff, and the overall experience they had at Tulle making it nearly impossible to not want to make an appointment. Once Danielle helped my mom and I get situated she asked to see some of the designs I found on Pinterest. Just from seeing three pictures she had pulled out about 12 dresses, each unique and stunningly beautiful (making the decision so hard! :] ) From there she helped me try each dress on, narrow down the dresses I liked by trying each one of once more, then saved my favorite three to go back through. When trying on the last dress (a style I never thought I wanted to wear on my wedding day) I stood in the mirror once more and just knew this was the dress! I could not be more grateful for the staff for making the day and my time there so memorable. Danielle is just fantastic! Heidi, the owner, is also just amazing! The effort she puts into her store is clear in the level of quality each dress possesses and the unique dresses she has, I cannot can enough nice things about them both. Thank you ladies for an unforgettable experience, my dress is absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Monique C

I had a fantastic experience at Tulle Bridal. When I first walked in the shop, I was worried because they seemed to have a smaller collection than the bigger stores I had gone to previously, but after looking around there were SO MANY dresses I wanted to try on! I worked with... Read More Danielle who was incredibly helpful and not pushy at all, she seemed to genuinely care about how I was feeling in a dress and what elements I was looking for. Bonus: there were huge sales going on while I was there! I got a gorgeous private label dress that is so unique and just feels very me. My bridesmaids also found some strong contenders for their dresses at this shop as well. Absolutely worth a visit.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Tulle Bridal was the fourth sample-sale bridal shop I'd visited, after spending a depressing weekend in New York City hoping to find The One. I was exhausted and disheartened, already convinced that my visit to Tulle would be a failure. I should not have been skeptical at all!... Read More Tulle Bridal was the single most pleasant experience I've had dress shopping! The shop is light, airy, and clean. Because you need an appointment to be there, it's never crowded, and you never feel like you have to compete for the attention of your consultant. I wish I could remember the name of the woman I worked with, but everyone at Tulle was so nice and encouraging. I never felt like I was being bullied into a purchase and pushed to get out of the shop. We spent nearly two hours there and everyone was so lovely and courteous the whole time. Part of the reason we were there for so long was because this shop had the most incredible selection of dresses of any shop I'd ever seen! I pulled out easily a dozen dresses, even though I had some specific requirements for the dress (only sheath, nothing strapless but no long sleeves), and in the end had a hard time choosing because I loved so many of them, and they ran such a wide range of styles. I was able to try on sleek dresses, flouncy dresses, fun dresses, lacy dresses, formal dresses - I could go on and on. But there was that one dress that just felt right, and after putting some sparkly combs and netting on me, I was sold. My consultant even very kindly held my phone while I FaceTimed my whole family. Another big selling point of Tulle is the insanely reasonable prices of the dresses. My budget was $2k including tailoring, and Tulle had dozens and dozens of dresses in my price range. TL;DR: Tulle has incredible selection, at great prices, with excellent service in a lovely salon. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Joanna S

Best bridal shop I went to - hands down. From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left, everything was perfect. The bridal associate I worked with was so friendly and made me feel comfortable right away. She came into the dressing room and helped me put on the... Read More dresses which was much appreciated because some are so difficult to get on. After each dress was on, she'd ask me what I thought of the dress and if I wanted to show the my mom and friend. She asked me to tell her what I liked about each dress and what I didn't like. Then she went downstairs and pulled more dresses for me based upon my comments from the dresses I chose - she had my style pin pointed perfectly. She let me try on my three favorite dresses over and over until I narrowed it down to one dress. Truly, it was an amazing experience and I would recommend Tulle Bridal to anyone over all of the other bridal stores in the Massachusetts area. Thank you for everything, Tulle Bridal - I cannot wait to walk down the aisle in the dress I purchased from your store!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

Bought a dress over the weekend as they were having the National Bridal Sale. Tried on 4 dresses and it was the first one I fell in love with. Great atmosphere and great selection. I ended up getting a dress that I could order and select my personal touch so it made me very... Read More happy. This place was relaxed and we could take photos. We even took a photo in front of their cool I found the one sign. 5 Stars from me!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kathryn C

I found the website through TheKnot.com and had a wonderful experience. My stylist was named Danielle and she worked so well with me and my family to find the perfect dress. She was so nice, friendly, and really made me think (and talk outloud) about why I liked and did not... Read More like each dress. You know when you hear about brides "knowing' which one was the right dress? When I looked into the mirror all dressed up from head to toe with the right dress, blocked everyone out, I cried and then my family started to cry.. and everyone just knew! Danielle was right there to optimize the experience for all of us and I appreciate it very much!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Ariana S

I love Tulle Bridal. I had such a wonderful experience. Marissa was AMAZING!!! I can’t say enough good things about her. She had me try on every style wedding dress to experience all styles, and to have fun with dress shopping. She had nothing but great advice, and knew exactly... Read More what I was looking for. With her help, I was able to find my perfect wedding dress. Heidi the owner, was wonderful as well! Everyone was so friendly, and very helpful. I would highly recommend Tulle Bridal to anyone looking for a great place to go for dresses.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Molly M

Unfortunately had poor customer service. With circumstances beyond my control, I was not able to return a dress 2 days after purchase. Returning a wedding dress is obviously a "big no no"but even with a family crisis there was no help from the shop. The shop was extremely... Read More unaccomadating.

2016-04-14T15:53:00 Response from the vendor

I am sorry you felt that way. We have clear policies in the store as well as on all contracts that merchandise can not be returned. It is unfortunate of your circumstances and we sympathize with you, however, our policies stand firm.

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Carla A

I had gone to several bridal shops before going to Tulle and it ended up being my last! I work right across the street and figured I would go in and I'm so happy I did! I knew what I wanted but was having a hard time finding a dress that seemed "bridal" enough. The ladies at... Read More Tulle were super attentive and knew exactly what would work. They pulled a dress that wasn't even on my radar and were spot on with hitting specific style elements I wanted while still making me feel like a bride . They even came up with a creative solution for me to customize it! I also really like that my dress is a designer that isn't available anywhere else in the area.

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Jessica K

This was the first dress appointment I made, and I found my dream dress! It's nothing like I imagined I would want, but I'm in LOVE! Marissa was a doll and did such a great job helping me try on dresses and picking out ones close to the pictures I brought. I also got to pick a... Read More plastic Easter egg from a jar and got an extra discount on my dress! Tulle Bridal is a great place to go because they have so many options, dresses you can order, one-of-a-kind styles, discontinued styles...and they let my mom and sister attack the racks as well to help me!!!! I am very pleased with the whole experience :-)

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Kelly R

My fiancé drove by this shop and suggested I make an appointment. I was a little nervous because there was not enough time to order a dress, but they assured me they had plenty of off the rack dresses. Danielle was so much fun to work with, and very knowledgeable. She found... Read More the perfect dress for me. I never felt rushed and everyone in the store was friendly. My dress was so far under my budget I thought it was a joke. I brought my dress home the same day. Thank you Danielle!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016

Margret was amazing! I had no intention of buying a dress the day I came in. I was sure it was going to take me months to find the perfect dress. As I spoke to Margret, she exclaimed she had the perfect dress! And she did! My dress is of an exceptional quality and an affordable... Read More price. The boutique itself is very cute. All of the women working there were exceptionally kind. The owner was extremely kind and helpful. Together they helped me create the perfect look for my wedding day. I would highly recommend Tulle!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Anna R

I had an amazing experience at Tulle Bridal! Everyone was so friendly and helpful in helping me figure out what I wanted. I got a great price for a dress that I love! I highly recommend Tulle Bridal.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Natasha C

Tulle is leagues above the rest for bridal shopping experience. There are fewer dresses here than some larger bridal shops but they are all gorgeous selections. I loved the natural light that poured into the shop, it definitely helped me get a sense of the dress for an outdoor... Read More wedding. I selected multiple dresses and Marissa pulled some beautiful options, but it was Heidi, who popped over to introduce herself, that found my dress. Heidi was awesome. So calm and supportive and took time to interact and ended up pulling a dress from the back room that was perfect for me. Overall, a great experience!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Amanda C

Tulle Bridal was the fourth place I went to in search of a dress. I was starting to get nervous because I had tried on so many dresses with no luck. The two ladies I encountered were absolutely amazing. I finally found the perfect wedding dress! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Jillian D

I went to this store having driven by it so many times prior to my engagement. I'm so happy I did! Marissa was amazing start to finish and didn't make me feel any less than I should. I came by myself (which for a lot of places meant "I wasn't going to buy a dress that day."... Read More WRONG. I'm just an impatient person so coming by myself was my only option that day. Marissa let me "play" with other dresses even when I was sure I found the one. She wanted me to get my entire dress shopping experience finished when it was time for me to leave the store. She even put me in a fun princess dress just so I could know what it felt like. The store is beautiful with lovely natural lighting & white walls. As a photographer, I know how much wall color and lighting can affect how things look. This made me able to envision myself for my outdoor ceremony much easier. I'd definitely recommend Tulle Bridal for anyone looking to not feel rushed or pressured during their shopping experience.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Roni Jo M

Marissa was AMAZING! She was so helpful without being too pushy or trying to please me and my family by agreeing with everything we said. She had her opinions and they were spot on, but she helped me figure out why I like the dresses I did before she would tell me her opinion.... Read More It was such a great experience and I ended up finding a gorgeous dress that is absolutely perfect for me!! The space was beautiful and open, plenty of room to spin, walk, dance, etc. and comfortable for my family to sit and watch. I am really looking forward to continue working with Tulle and Marissa. :)

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 AnnMarie L

I found my wedding dress Tulle Bridal a couple of weeks ago and I could not be happier! The dress is gorgeous and got it at an amazing price and got to take it home that day! The staff was friendly and helpful and not at all pushy! Marissa helped me that day and made my shopping... Read More experience pleasant and fun! She never pushed me into anything and offered honest opinions, and quickly learned what my style was so she could help me better. I would recommend this store to anyone looking for a wedding gown. Go visit their beautiful boutique with a wide variety of gowns and experience their top notch customer service. Thank you again, Tulle Bridal! I can't wait to wear my gown on my wedding day!