Book Your Wedding with Tupper Manor

A BALLROOM IN BEVERLY, MA

The Fountain Area. Outdoor wedding ceremonies for up to 200 guests are held at the picturesque lawn surrounding the striking sculptural fountain, reputed to be the largest public art installation constructed north of Boston in recent years.

The Conservatory. Stepping into the spacious marble foyer, guests marvel at the magnificent curved staircase and expansive floor-to-ceiling mirrors. Beyond the foyer, tall French doors lead into the glass-enclosed conservatory, where striking glass walls frame a panoramic ocean view that provides a picturesque backdrop to the stately elegance of the ballroom. This space also has crystal chandeliers, hardwood floors and turn-of-the-century architectural details. Up to 200 seated guests are accommodated indoors for the ceremony and reception.

The Foyer, Library and Billiards Room. Guests at a standing reception are in for an architectural treat as they wander through the library and billiards room, just off the ground floor foyer. Located just a few steps away from the Conservatory, these areas provide intimate pockets of space where guests can mingle and converse, before or after the wedding festivities.

Tupper Manor at The Wylie Inn and Conference Center is located on the waterfront, right across the bay from Salem, in the historic North Shore district of Beverly, just 20 miles north of Boston’s Logan International Airport and only two miles away from the nearest MBTA commuter rail station.

Tupper Manor at The Wylie Inn and Conference Center has an on-site event planner who ensures that each wedding couple’s vision is beautifully executed. Because each bride and groom requires undivided attention, only one wedding at a time is scheduled. Bookings run for five hours, and setup is allowed two hours before guest arrival. Bookings may be extended subject to an hourly fee. Bookings are accepted for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only. Discounts are given for Friday and Sunday bookings.

An experienced chef has designed three catering packages for weddings, offering a tiered selection of gourmet cuisine prepared by its top-rate culinary team, using organic, locally available ingredients. All catering packages are fully customizable to adapt to any theme.

The Traditional Wedding Package includes a choice of four hors d’oeuvres, freshly baked rolls and butter, one salad, one duet entree (plus one vegan or vegetarian option) or two separate entrees. This package also includes white and red wine service during dinner, the wedding cake served with a chocolate-dipped strawberry on a decorated plate, assorted miniature European-style pastries, and a selection of Dakota Roast coffee, decaffeinated coffee and assorted teas.

The Regency Wedding Package includes all of the items in the Traditional Wedding Package, plus one hour of premium open bar service and bartender fees.

The Grand Wedding Package includes all of the items in the Regency Wedding Package, plus a selection of one appetizer, and an international cheese display with baked brie en croute and vegetable crudités. A selection of appetizers and salads, entrees and desserts and various culinary displays or food stations are available to enhance each standard wedding package.

All packages include butler service for the hors d’oeuvres, fresh floral centerpieces, a customized wedding cake, champagne toast (or a non-alcoholic substitute), white-glove service during dinner, use of house china, flatware and glassware and a choice of upscale, floor-length linen in ivory or white. Room rental and ceremony fees are billed separately.

Couples can opt to add a hosted bar, which is billed per person or on consumption, or a cash bar. Bartender fees apply. All food and beverages must be catered in-house, or through accredited caterers. Preferred catering partners may also be recommended for special catering needs, such as kosher or ethnic cuisine, or when other specific dietary needs are required.

Amplified music must be confined to the indoor areas. A local ordinance restricts music up to midnight only. To ensure the safety of all guests and preservation of the historic structure, open flames or sparklers are not allowed. Votive candles or candles enclosed in hurricane glass are allowed. Likewise, smoking is only allowed in designated areas outside the mansion. The use of confetti, birdseed or rice is not permitted.

The ground floor of the mansion is wheelchair-accessible. Service animals are permitted. For the convenience of guests, there is ample parking for up to 100 cars.

All weddings at Tupper Manor at The Wylie Inn and Conference Center enjoy the following extra perks:

• An on-site manager for the day of the wedding
  • Separate dressing areas for the bride and the groom, with their respective entourage
  • Coat-rack facilities
  • Wedding rehearsal booking at no extra charge, one day before the event, subject to space availability
  • Special chiavari chairs for the ceremony and reception, with choice of color and cushions
  • Dance floor
  • Special room rates for block bookings at the 10-acre Inn at Endicott College, within walking distance from the mansion
  • Security service

Linen package upgrades are also available. The Gold Package provides a choice of bengaline, bridal satin or iridescent crush linen. The Platinum Package has options for pin-tuck linen or romantic, crushed taffeta.

Tupper Manor

Overlooking our private beach, Tupper Manor offers the elegance of a bygone era while providing the amenities one expects from a first-class modern facility. Main floor boasts the glass-enclosed conservatory, ballroom, library, garden, oval, and billiard rooms.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mansion + Estate

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

295 Hale Street, Beverly, MA (978) 867-1955
INSTAGRAM

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Jennifer G

We had our wedding at Tupper Manor and it was absolutely beautiful! Marie was our event planner and she was wonderful. She was on top of everything prior to the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly during the day of. I can't thank her enough for such a great... Read More reception.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Chase Y

We had our ceremony and reception here last week (January), and it was absolutely perfect. The venue is stunning, particularly inside, with beautiful architecture and decor. The dining area has large windows and we were lucky enough to have a snowy environs as a backdrop. The... Read More staff is amazing, and they were very prompt with e-mail and flexible. They made sure everything with preparation and on the day itself went smoothly with no major hickups. The food was delicious. The rates were reasonable. There is a nice discount for offseason rentals.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Marianne S

First off the venue is gorgeous. The Manor has several well preserved and beautiful rooms. The atrium, where the food is served, looks out over the ocean. The huge fountain in the front is a perfect place for a ceremony and for pictures (as is the beach and the Manor itself).... Read More Planning a wedding can be stressful but when you have an administrative team who is organized and responsive, it makes the process easy. Lauren and Felicia were that team. Any questions, issues etc were dealt with promptly and professionally. The made the experience so wonderful for us. And the food-many guests told us it was the best meal they ever had at a wedding. Wow! Other feedback we received-gorgeous venue, friendly helpful support staff, and seamless running of ceremony and reception-fun and beautiful. Thank you Tupper Manor. We have memories to last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Melissa R

We got married this past January at Tupper Manor & couldn't be happier. I worked with Colby and Felicia who were both professional, helpful and everything you could hope for. The day of the wedding was very smooth and it was the most perfect day! We're so happy we chose Tupper... Read More Manor for our special day!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Leslie W

My husband and I got married and had our ceremony and reception at Tupper Manor a few weeks ago, and we are still getting compliments on how well done the wedding was, how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food was, and how accommodating and friendly the staff was! We... Read More couldn't be happier. Tupper was the first venue we looked at after we got engaged, and we always thought it was "too good to be true" and so we looked at a few others to make sure we weren't just looking at it through excited eyes. We compared every other venue to Tupper and nothing came close. We are so happy we chose Tupper Manor. Colby and Felicia were so helpful and professional from start to finish, and Felicia was the best person to have on site the day of - you can't be stressed if she's in charge! There's no such thing as too good to be true with Tupper, because it is as beautiful and convenient as it appears! Our guests couldn't be happier and that's all we wanted! It's an added bonus to have the inn right next door, which we took full advantage of. Amazing from start to finish!! Thank you Tupper Manor!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alena Z

I can't say enough wonderful things about Tupper Manor! We got married there in June and everything was absolutely perfect. The wait staff, bartenders and wedding coordinator Felicia were all unbelievably amazing. The venue itself is stunning. Felicia and her staff could not... Read More have been any more accommodating and helpful. Felicia's attention to detail, timely responses and calming presence made for seamless wedding planning and day-of execution. My guests are still raving about the food, wait staff and bartenders. The space is so unique and stunning, many of my guests could not get over how beautiful it was. Do yourself a favor and book your wedding here!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Amanda M

If I could give Tupper Manor 10 stars, I would!!! I had my wedding here on Saturday and I couldn't imagine a better place to get married. The venue itself is STUNNING with so many amazing places for photographs including the mansion, the fountain, the beach and more! Felicia was... Read More our coordinator and she did an amazing job! There were so many details and she remember them all and everything came together fabulously. This is amazing hidden gem! We love Tupper Manor!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Karen A

We had our wedding here just a few days ago and we could not be happier! Felicia was absolutely AMAZING, I cannot thank her enough for making our day go off flawlessly. She made sure all our details were laid out perfectly, and was so accommodating to everything we wanted, and... Read More how we wanted it done (and that changed A LOT over the 10 months of planning) Everyone complimented how well the wedding was orchestrated, we couldn't have done it without her! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Chanelle D

Tupper Manor is a beautiful venue for any wedding or occasion! The staff and service was amazing and the food was delicious!! Unfortunately I don't think confetti will be allowed at the venue again after our wedding lol but everything about the venue is magical!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Rebekah F

I got married at Tupper Manor on September 2, 2016 and it was the absolute best day! The staff at Tupper could not have been more wonderful, more professional, more efficient, or more kind! Every single part of the venue is stunning and the day of experience was simply... Read More wonderful. There wasn't a single part of the venue I was embarrassed for our guests to see - each and every part of the venue is that gorgeous! Colby, Felicia and Nasser were all great to work with before the day and they were so helpful on the day of as well. Nasser even tracked me, my fiancé, and our wedding party down several times during the cocktail hour to make sure we were being served appetizers in between the photos we were taking! Felicia kept checking in with us personally throughout the wedding day to make sure we were doing well and she kept telling us how happy she was for us. Felicia and Tupper were very accommodating of our needs. They allowed us to bring in our own decor and even our own floral centerpieces. The groomsmen had a great time playing billiards while waiting for the wedding to start - the guys waiting in the billiards room produced amazing groomsmen photos! The billiards room can also be used to entertain guests during the cocktail hour, which I thought was a really unique idea! The walk down to the beach is amazing and the views on the beach are incredible! There are so many great photography locations - beach, the walk to the beach through the woods, fountain in front of the mansion, foyer, ballroom, conservatory, etc. Tupper has its own catering kitchen and the food is excellent! The steak was especially incredible. There were so many amazing things about Tupper - I can't recommend a better venue! We looked thoroughly and this one hit every point - reasonably priced, willing to accommodate our budget and guest list size, a historic property, every inch stunning, extremely professionally staffed, multiple spaces for guests to explore, and set right on the ocean.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Hailee L

My husband and I got married at Tupper Manor in April 2016, and it was the wedding of our dreams! The indoor ceremony was gorgeous with the view of the ocean in the background and candles throughout the room. Dinner in the conservatory was very intimate, the food was... Read More outstanding, and the service was top-notch. The staff was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process and was very patient with all of our many questions. From Day One, Colby worked with us to find a wedding package that was in our budget and included the items that were important to us. Felicia was on top of every detail from start to finish, and Naser oversaw the entire event and ensured that everything ran according to plan. The venue is beautiful all year round and can nicely accommodate small and large weddings, as well as indoor and outdoor ceremonies. We have the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day at Tupper - no matter the background, every photo is breathtaking. We took photos in front of Tupper, in the back, inside the foyer area and down by the beach at sunset. Most importantly, we have the most beautiful memories of the most important day of our lives. We would like to sincerely thank Tupper Manor for giving us the most perfect wedding. We could not have picked a better wedding venue.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Alexandra S

I would highly recommend Tupper Manor to any other couple as a wedding venue. Not only is the venue gorgeous and the food delicious, but the employees made the planning experience easy and enjoyable. Felicia, Colby and Naser made planning a breeze and our wedding day a dream... Read More come true. I live out of state, so communicating with Felicia—who was my main contact during the planning process—over the phone and via email was a necessity. Felicia was amazing. She was extremely responsive and even planned calls with me on her day off to make sure that everything went smoothly. She also checked in with me all day and during my reception to see if I needed anything. Colby handled our hotel stay to make sure we had enough rooms in our blocks for all of our guests and Naser was more than helpful with setting up and making sure we were comfortable and happy. They made sure that everything in the planning process was covered and went over everything with me prior to our big day to make sure we were carefree. Our wedding was beautiful and I would give them each 10 stars if I could!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Bethany H

We just had our wedding at Tupper and cannot say enough good things about the venue and staff! The space is absolutely beautiful (and I loved having the whole manor exclusively for our event) and the food was as good as when we had out tasting. The staff members were wonderful-... Read More they were very responsive, accommodating, and truly helped every aspect of our wedding go flawlessly. We worked with Lauren, Naser, and Felicia, and they were fantastic! Not only was the space perfect, but our guests were thrilled with the onsite Inn. Not having to worry about transportation or parking was so relieving. I highly recommend Tupper Manor for any future couples looking for a truly special event!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Briana L

I loved my experience with the Tupper! They worked with me on all of my crazy ideas! Plus the food was amazing! My only suggestion is the Wylie Inn hotel (attached to the venue) needs some lessons from their counterparts at Tupper!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jaclyn M

We had our wedding in April, and the venue was amazing! Colby was great to work with and Felicia, the wedding coordinator was excellent, she made sure everything leading up to the wedding was perfect! The venue was beautiful, everything was flawless and I got many compliments... Read More about how great the food was and what an amazing venue it was. It was also extremely convenient to have the wylie inn attached to the venue so people could stay overnight. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue or a better team of people to work with, I would highly recommend the Tupper Manor to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Jen B

I got married at Tupper Manor in August and it was absolutely magnificent. When I first drove up to the venue about a year before our wedding for a tour, it took my breath away and it was a clear stand out among the other venues I had visited. After a tour with Colby, I knew... Read More without hesitation that Tupper was where I wanted to get married. My mom and I worked with Colby on getting the venue contract signed. She answered many questions by phone and email and sent me various different proposals to work with my budget. After the contract was signed, Colby continued to help with the hotel wedding block and was also always available to answer questions that came up. Felicia was our on site planner and she was equally fantastic. She was very accommodating, flexible, and patient with my MANY questions. She offered great suggestions and made my vision come to life. I provided all of my candles and also provided photo frames and other special touches for decoration. I sent her detailed instructions about how I wanted things set up and it was perfectly executed. Felicia ran our rehearsal and made sure everything went smoothly. It felt like a fairy tale getting married at Tupper - it was truly magical. The venue is absolutely stunning and has ocean views. There are incredible backdrops for photos and we were even able to walk down to the beach and have our toes in the sand on our wedding day! I've had friends who get bused around a city for pictures, but Tupper has so many amazing backdrops that I can't imagine wanting to go anywhere else for pictures. There is only one event at a time so the building is completely yours. The space is so beautiful - from the bridal suite upstairs, to the Billiard's room where the groomsmen hung out before pictures, to the gorgeous library and oval rooms where the bars were set it, Tupper has is all. There are no distractions from other events and the staff caters completely to your party. Felicia and Nasser, the banquet manager, were both present on my wedding and went above and beyond. They took care of everything, from set up to packing up and literally bringing back gifts to my parents hotel suite at midnight. It is incredibly convenient to have the Wylie Inn directly next door to Tupper for guest accommodations. There was a bit of a fiasco with my make-up artist and Felicia even came up to my hotel room to offer assistance. The food was delicious and the whole night went perfectly. After our wedding, we got so many compliments and many guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I can't say enough amazing things about Tupper Manor and the staff - they hold themselves to a high standard and delivered the wedding of my dreams! Thank you to Colby, Felicia, Nasser and the rest of the staff for all your hard work.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Caitlin B

This venue is amazing! After looking at so many generic venues I found Tupper Manor and fell in love. This place is GORGEOUS! All you need is very minimal decorations to make it shine even more. We got married on September 9 and everything went exactly how I wanted it too. We... Read More got married in front of the fountain which was gorgeous, and took the bulk of our formal pictures in front of the manor- but my husband and I were able to sneak down to the private beach where the sky was pink as the sun set. We got incredible pictures just walking down the path to the beach. There are literally ENDLESS photo opportunities at this venue. As far as the actual planning of the wedding went, Felicia was amazing. After realizing how many events Tupper puts on my family and I came to the conclusion that she must live there- because she is on top of EVERY detail of every event. She was so helpful with keeping us on budget as far as the food and beverage minimum went and had great suggestions for more food options and what the average bar tab goes for. All of our guests LOVED the food and were stuffed full! Felicia suggested 5 passed hors'devores and a stationary display; then we had seafood gratin and beef sirloin for our dinner options. Both were amazing and huge portions! Then we followed with mini pastrys and canollis (delicious) and had our cake served with chocolate covered strawberries. Our guests couldn't believe how much food there was! For our bar we did open until we hit our cap, Felicia helped us decide on this number which worked out perfect because our bar ended up staying open all night! Even the bartenders at this venue are awesome- one of them had this special drink called "Jim's special" and I think most of our guests drank that all night! I don't have enough positive things to say about this venue. Felicia with the help of Naser kept our schedule on time all night, made sure the bridal party had drinks and food in hand at all times and we're overall amazing. The even better part about this venue is having the Wylie Inn next door- so guests that wanted to party and stay over didn't have to worry about traveling to a hotel. The inn isn't anything fancy but it is extremely clean and nicely updated. We worked with Lauren a lot adding rooms to our block, etc, -and she is awesome too! So accommodating and made sure that everything was organized how we wanted. The morning of the wedding I even contacted Felicia about the bridal suite upstairs and she let us get in early to start hair and makeup there rather then in the hotel. She came up to check on us multiple times and brought lots of champagne! I don't have anything negative to say about this venue. I would definitely recommend Tupper Manor.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Jessica S

We were very happy working with music you and the Tupper manor staff. Colby provided a great tour and excellent information in the beginning. The contract seemed not ideal for weddings, more catered to organization run conference events, so that was a bit of a disappointment to... Read More us during that part of the process. Once we were put in touch with you, it was great to get very detailed responses to our many questions. We really appreciated your patience during our tasting and helpfulness is getting all the details sorted and help us to understand the flow of things. As someone who works in an office environment it was a little disappointing to not have email responses within a few business days as I am used to, but I appreciate all the information you provided us. Your assistance during the rehearsal and wedding itself was huge! We appreciate all you all done, thank you for helping make our big day as we dreamed it would be :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jenna

Our wedding at Tupper Manor was everything we dreamed it would be and more! The staff was unbelieveable. The Event Manager and the Catering Manager were always available to take my many calls. They were professional yet fun and caring at the same time. The day of the wedding... Read More there were 2 Managers taking care of every detail, so we were able to enjoyed our wedding to the fullest. The food was wonderful. The chef even made a sauce for the fish that I gave him. He tailored the food to fit our needs. The waitstaff was also exceptional. Tupper Manor itself is a beautiful old manor and we had access to every room. The dance floor is the biggest floor we found of the many venues we visited.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Amy V

Kevin and I only had a four month engagement, and yet Tupper gladly customized EVERYTHING so that our wedding reflected us as a couple and all that we hoped for!! From the very beginning, Lauren instilled a ton of confidence-- super accommodating with our every request. We... Read More wanted a customized Sunday brunch wedding and literally created our own menu- virtually from scratch! Lauren, Felicia and Naser made an amazing team, and we always felt as though anything was possible-- from a customized drink menu (including fruit smoothies, bloody marys, and peach bellinis!) to a customized brunch menu-- the food was AMAZING!!-- to our plans for live a cappella group rather than a traditional wedding band. The staff at Tupper made it all happen!! The venue is gorgeous, the food is amazing, and the staff found a way to never deny any of our MANY requests. We put them to work, and everyone rose to the occasion and catered to our every need!! Highly, highly recommend!! You're in excellent hands at Tupper and will honestly find that your event is limited only by your own imagination. We were thrilled and had an incredible wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Stephanie R

Simply Gorgeous Getting married at Tupper Manor was a dream come true. The venue is truly "fairytale-esque" and the staff did an incredible job planning and executing our wedding. We didn't have any issues and I couldn't believe how flawlessly the day went. The food is... Read More delicious, too! Thank you, Tupper Manor, for helping us have our dream wedding day!

Wedding at Tupper

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Rebecca J

I had my wedding reception at Tupper Manor, and it went flawlessly. The venue was very accommodating and ensured my ideas were executed perfectly. I wanted a candy bar, and they set it up beautifully. Also, I was having a smaller wedding with no alcohol so they worked on a... Read More specific budget for my wedding with the appropriate adjustments. Furthermore, they allowed me to use their sound system, which saved me the cost of a DJ. Even though there was a change of event manager during my planning process, I found the event still went very well. The event manager ensured everything went smoothly, paid attention to detail, and took good care of us and our families. The food was delicious, and I am continuing to receive rave reviews about the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

2015-12-29T09:02:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, it was an honor to be a part of the celebration for you two. Best wishes and Happy New Year! xo

We loved Tupper Manor for our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Janelle B

I recently got married at Tupper Manor over Columbus Day weekend. I absolutely LOVED the venue for our wedding! It is a gorgeous mansion located right on the water in Beverly. The foliage on the property also highlighted how truly beautiful New England is during the fall... Read More season. My husband and I were very grateful that we lucked out with such nice weather and were able to hold an outdoor ceremony in front of the fountain! The staff at Tupper Manor was unbelievable from the moment we started working with them. Colby did an AMAZING job making sure we were happy with our contract and that all of the details were taken care of for our big day. She was extremely patient and responsive, and I truly cannot say enough good things about Colby! On the wedding day, Denise coordinated the event so perfectly and did everything she could to make our day special and provide a wonderful experience. She always made a point to check in with the bride and groom to see if we had everything that we needed. Denise was the best! She made us feel so comfortable. We received so many compliments from family and friends on how wonderful the event turned out to be and how everything went so smoothly throughout the day and night. Honestly, everyone raved about the food! My filet mignon was fantastic and I was able to try my husband's chicken wrapped in prosciutto, which was equally excellent. I enjoyed all of the hor d'oeuvres as well! Overall, we had a great experience with Tupper Manor and I am so glad that we chose to have our wedding here. Thanks again to everyone who was involved to make our day so memorable!

2015-12-29T09:06:40 Response from the vendor

Hi J & B! You're the best! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We were lucky to be chosen as your wedding venue. Hope to see you soon! xo

The time of my life!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Heather W

Great venue! Food was amazing! Colby is awesome to work with! Couldn't be happier!

2015-10-21T11:16:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Heather! Best wishes to you both. xo

OGrady Wedding October 2, 2015

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Debra K

Tupper Manor is a wonderful placer to have a wedding. The venue itself is beautiful, whether the ceremony is outside or inside. The employees worked hard to make our wedding all that we dreamed and it was beautiful-the food was the best wedding food I have ever tasted, and the... Read More service was impeccable. I have been told by a number of our guests that this was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I credit that to Tupper Manor for working with us to make it an extra special day.

2015-10-21T11:16:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed our time with you too! Best wishes to you both! xo