Tuscan Hall & Veranda Room

Austin, TX

Book Your Wedding with Tuscan Hall & Veranda Room

A BALLROOM IN AUSTIN, TX

Couples living in or around Austin Texas often turn to Tuscan Hall & Veranda Room for an elegant wedding venue. This charming Italian villa perched in the midst of the Texas landscape is located just 20 minutes from downtown. Stucco walls, intricate wrought iron, inviting courtyards and water features are just a few of the sights this venue has to offer. A number of indoor and outdoor spaces offer beautiful settings for wedding nuptials and receptions.

Tuscan Hall. This area provides 2450 sq. ft. of interior space to accommodate 100 dinner guests. This room features double wrought iron doors, polished stone floors, a pressed tin ceiling, a massive chandelier and high windows adorned with shutters and window boxes. An open second-floor walkway with a wrought iron railing leads to a gallery featuring colorful artwork. This space opens onto a lovely courtyard complete with a marble gazebo. With capacity for 200 guests, the outdoor courtyard makes an ideal space for saying 'I do.'

The Veranda Room. This room provides 1,000 sq. ft. to accommodate a guest list of 50 or less. This cozy space features a towering ceiling, a charming Juliet's balcony, plush fabrics and elegant artwork. The atrium doors open onto a private courtyard for an indoor-outdoor experience. This makes a great option for an intimate wedding reception or a rehearsal dinner.

Chapel Dulcinea. This area offers another alternative for a wedding ceremony. Just a two minute walk from the main venue, the open-air adobe chapel sits on the edge of the walking trail. The structure houses roughly 50 people under the roof, but another 100 guests have good views from the extended patio space. Chapel Dulcinea is only accessible by foot.

Spaces on this property are available for rent from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. A full day. Also included in this rental are tables and chairs (Gold Chiavari chairs, White Wedding chairs or Soft Gold Padded chairs).

Booking Tuscan Hall or Veranda Room provides couples the opportunity to select their own caterer or bring their own traditional Home cooking. No Corking fees, Vendor fees or other hidden charges. A variety of extras are available for additional fees including Private Suite, chair covers, chair sashes, centerpieces and chafers. Parties are permitted to bring alcohol, but it must be served by a licensed and insured TABC server. No confetti or birdseed is allowed Bubbles are welcome!

Spouses-to-be who rent Tuscan Hall & Veranda Room enjoy a variety of special amenities. These include:

• No additional fee for the use of Chapel Dulcinea
  • No cork fees or other hidden charges
  • Wheelchair accessibility for all buildings
  • Allowance for bubbles following a wedding ceremony
  • Designated outdoor smoking areas

Tuscan Hall's New Bridal Suite & Nuptials Gazebo!

Have your nuptials in our new marble gazebo in the expanded Tuscan Courtyard or the FREE Chapel Dulcinea, just a short walk away. Tuscan Hall & Veranda Room are booking fast & are located just 20 min. Southwest of Downtown Austin.

Ballroom, Park, Tented

Rentals + Equipment

16221 Crystal Hills Drive, Austin, TX (512) 394-0226

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 A O

It's very hard to know where to start; so many wonderful things about this place! It is a place where we will always have unique and wonderful memories as the view and location was amazing and our guests had a wonderful time. Equally wonderful was the reception hall. Being... Read More at the same location as the wedding ceremony it was extremely convenient and we we loved the fact that our guests could freely go in and out of the hall without any hassle. The staff there were very warm, kind, and are helpful with any questions that we had ... A wonderful blessing and experience!

2016-10-28T11:15:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words. Seeing your two families blend was a very special privilege. Best of wishes to you both! From all the Tuscan & Veranda Staff

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Susan W

My daughter and son-in-law's reception was held at the Veranda Room this past weekend. The experience was fantastic. They were very accommodating, quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the process and the venue itself was just lovely. I would definitely... Read More recommend this venue for anyone looking for a beautiful site for a small wedding.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Joni B

I've been a bridesmaid 5 times and this was better and easier as a Bride than any other venue I've been to. They had everything waiting for me early and were so helpful cleaning up. The Veranda Room is a gem for anyone, whether you have a budget or not! This was the wedding... Read More reception of my dreams!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Theresa A

Chapel Dulcinea and The Veranda Room was the perfect venue for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. The Hill Country setting provided a gorgeous atmosphere for the bride, groom, family and friends to enjoy a wonderful Sunday morning wedding. Many thanks to Carol, our... Read More coordinator for the event, as she provided her expertise and experience to ensure the day was perfect! She certainly delivered. I highly recommend this venue for your upcoming wedding and reception/party. #happilyevergraham

Reviewed on 9/22/2017

With 8 short weeks to plan a wedding due to my sons military orders we had no where to start. The staff at Tuscan hall were so helpful with our search. We didn't even pay for the venue until 2 days before the wedding ! The bride did an amazing job planning the wedding in such... Read More short notice and with a beautiful venue like Tuscan hall to pull it all together it looked amazing. The staff was kind and helpful. Amazing service.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Tiffany F

Me and my wife are happy we were able to book at the chapel our guests absolutely loved the views amazing during the sunset. Thank you chapel dulcinea for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Diann L

Our Beautiful Daughter and Handsome New Son were Married Labor Day Weekend at Tuscan Hall and Gazebo! The kids chose the venue and may I say, that they made an excellent choice!! It was absolutely beautiful! We had music from Terra Vista Strings outside for the Ceremony! Just... Read More Beautiful Romantic music! Floral designs were by Floral Renaissance, Stunning ,Fabulous work and Michael is a kind and gracious man! Photography by High Dot Studios, Beautiful work ! Sarah and Clint are a hard working charming couple! Such a pleasure to work with! Both of our cakes were exactly what the bride and groom dreamed of! Beautiful ,Creative and tasty! Thank you, Chef Marta Rivera! Morgan was our Hall Manager at Tuscan Hall! She was wonderful! She was there from start to finish to assist us with everything! She was so accommodating and kind! What a joy she was to work with! She even helped us with clean up! Morgan, Thank you for helping to make this day so Spectacular!! The entire Wedding was joyful!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Dana F

Our daughter and son-in-law were married on Labor Day at Chapel Dulcinea, where the views are breath-taking! With just a short walk, we had the reception at Tuscan Hall. Setting up was easy, as the tables and chairs were set up ahead of time for us. Our caterer and bartender... Read More were accommodated with plenty of space to get set up. The outside bar was wonderful – this gave our guests an opportunity to get a ‘breath of fresh air’ in- between dancing & eating. Everything is quite lovely, & extravagant decorations are not necessary because of the natural beauty of the reception hall itself. We also had booked the private suite where we spent the day with the wedding party. This was a great place to get ready & then the newlyweds spent their wedding night there – the bedroom is set up so cute with so many little details! Becca was very helpful & checked on us throughout the day. We will definitely recommend Tuscan Hall to our friends!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Melissa T

We absolutely loved the Chapel and Veranda venue!! It made our special day perfect! The staff was beyond amazing and helped us every step of the way. It made planning our wedding a breeze! It has the most gorgeous views in Texas and is decorated to perfection. We highly... Read More recommend this place to everyone. It was a day we will always remember and cherish!! ♡

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Katelyn T

Our wedding was august 7th at the chapel. It was beautiful. The staff was so helpful leading up to the wedding sending reminders and updates to keep us updated with what was happening. They were so helpful in checking on us as we set up as well as helping take things down. They... Read More were awesome! The only downside was we were not aware it would cost money to rent chairs for the chapel. We didn't find that out until about a week before the wedding. But everything else was amazing! We would highly recommend this place!!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Cathy1 S

The yshgsbdb

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Angelica C

This place is amazing! The Tuscan hall and veranda room are beautiful, the bridal suite is super comfortable and beautifully set up. I almost didn't want my day to end. The chapel offers a great view and ringing the bell is so fun! And the staff was super friendly and helpful. I... Read More would 100% recommend this place to anyone wanting to get married in Austin!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lisa L

My daughter's wedding turned out beautifully. One of the reasons we chose Tuscan Hall was because it could be held indoors in case of rain - it turned out to be exceptionally HOT and we were sure glad to have the air conditioning! The location is really gorgeous and we were able... Read More to use the gazebo for the ceremony then the hall for the reception. Very happy with our choice of venue!

2016-11-22T09:53:17 Response from the vendor

We are thrilled that you were happy with Tuscan Hall! Air conditioning is always a plus! The Tuscan Hall Team

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Becky B

Chapel Dulcinea was absolutely amazing from start to finish. They were extremely helpful, answering all of our many, many questions along the way. The Chapel and Tuscan Hall were absolutely beautiful on our wedding day, and everyone who came commented on how delightful the venue... Read More area was. Everything ran very smoothly and our coordinator Emmetria was a life saver. My husband and I’s complaints mainly only stem from the Bridal Suite that comes when one reserves Tuscan Hall for the whole day. It was great for everyone to get ready, and is very beautiful. However, afterwards when my husband and I retired for the night we ran into a couple of problems. The main one was just turning off all the lights to go to sleep. There are multiple switches in seemingly random placements around the suite (for example, one is in a cupboard). Despite using the map in the kitchen, and locating all the switches, there were still several lights that for the life of us we could not figure out how to turn off. It wasn’t the most fun when we were exhausted and wanted to go to sleep. The other caveat is that the water is sulfuric. While I’m not a water snob (I drank plenty of it), it really stood out when I went to take a shower the next morning. It felt a little bit anti-productive. The bed also wasn’t the most comfortable, but I will concede that that ultimately comes down to the person and their own preferences. Despite the small things with the Bridal Suite (which have absolutely no true effect on how the ceremony and reception, and especially no effect if you’re not using it), my husband and I loved our wedding at the chapel. It was beautiful, it went off without almost any hitches, and we have amazing pictures and memories from the whole event. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful wedding day venue.

2016-11-04T11:04:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review. We are delighted your wedding and reception went well but we're very sorry the Bridal Suite did not. We'll do our best to resolve these problems and best wishes to you and your husband!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stacey E

We hosted our daughter's Bat Mitzvah (Jewish Coming of Age Event) at Tuscan Hall. Even though this was the first event of its kind held there, the staff was able to take care of all our wants and needs, and also went ABOVE and BEYOND. The grounds are stunning. Any pictures you... Read More capture will take you back there in your memories for years to come. There are different rooms for parties and events, depending on your needs. The Bridal Suite has all the amenities you could ask for, and more. This is truly my ZEN place. Definitely check it out.

2016-11-04T11:19:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to host our first Bat Mitvah. It was a lovely opportunity to experience and we were privileged to be a part of your daughter's special day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Michelle Y

What a magical location! Picture perfect scenes at every turn, attention to lighting and detail and amazing customer service. This is a Dream location for a truly elegant wedding.

2016-11-04T11:23:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and best wishes to you both!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Andrea R

This was the location of the fairytale wedding every girl dreams of. You'll feel like you've stepped into wonderland and might not want your event to end here. If you opt for the package with one of the bridal suites you're sure to make memories that will last a lifetime of... Read More preparing for your special day, it was one of my favorite parts. The team to help plan the wedding is also incredibly helpful. Be sure to invest in a photographer that can capture the wonder at this beautiful location. Our guests just couldn't stop gushing to us after the wedding also. Several even told us they didn't like weddings and they loved ours, they maybe even liked ours more than their own. It's a truly magical place to say 'I do.' And considering the founders have been in an epic love story of marriage most of their life, it's just that much more magical.

2016-11-04T10:51:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your glowing review. I should hire you to do my marketing! Your wedding was spectacular and we were honored to be a part of it. I loved the way you included your children in the ceremony. The rings were such a great idea!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Daniel W

I had a concert event at Tuscan Hall with around 100 people, a full band, food truck, and beverage service. The staff at Tuscan were extremely professional, had the venue prepared even earlier than planned, and kept the entire evening running smoothly. At one point we had a... Read More complication with an outside vendor that could have led to real problems with my guests, but Choria and the other staff handled with quickly with grace and tact. All of our guests spoke of the event for months after as one of the favorite shows they’ve attended. We’d use them again in a heartbeat.

2016-11-04T11:29:00 Response from the vendor

Our staff was talking about it for months too! Thanks for letting us hear some amazing music and host your incredible event.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Angela S

What a venue! Absolutely perfect in every way! Choria was our event coordinator and helped make sure our day went 100% in every aspect! We look over our pictures and want to re-live every moment of this day! Thanks so much! We had a wedding of 50 guests and it was so intimate!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Vanessa D

Everything turned out exactly what we hoped for and more. The Chapel was absolutely breath taking and the Tuscan (reception) Hall was just simply beautiful and elegant. Choria and team were great! Choria was our assigned coordinator and she was beyond amazing! She was... Read More patient, understanding, and always reassured us throughout the process. Her expertise and guidance made our wedding day the perfect day for us, our family, and friends. She understood our vision and accommodated beyond expectation. Her calm presence always put us at ease with everything. We are still being poured compliments with the venue and the small beautiful details of its set up. I highly recommend this magical place to everyone and its awesome staff!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Nicole R

We first found Chapel Dulcinea, which is beautiful and requires no added decor. And it's free! What?! We were looking into reception locations for a small (50 or less) number of guests. The Veranda Room was perfect, and many things are included in their pricing (tables, chairs,... Read More linens, centerpieces, etc). They offer many upgrades too if their basic options aren't right for you. The Veranda Room even has an outdoor space, which we used for our bartender and cocktail hour, and ended up having our first dance out there too because all of our guests were already there. Overall, this is a beautiful setting! It requires minimal work on your part! Emmetria was especially helpful in getting the details lined up and making sure we had everything ready to go. The day of, she was available all day to answer questions and get anything fixed. I have been telling everyone about this place :)

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Roxanne D

We had a very intimate small wedding, our ceremony was at the chapel and our reception at the Veranda Room. Things could have not gone any more perfect. Cassy was our event manager, she is the sweetest and very helpful! She was great to work with. We brought outside vendor for... Read More the flower/centerpieces, DJ and Photographer. But we did cater through Chapel Dulcinea, we got the Salt Lick BBQ option it was delicious (of course) but I just think it's so awesome they provided that. This place is gorgeous for a hill country wedding , and lovely to take pictures! This place is Perfect! Thank you for making my day special!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 erica k

My hubby and I got married at Chapel Dulcinea and had our reception at Tuscan Hall. From the minute I stepped foot on the grounds, I was in love. I knew instantly this would be the place we say I do. Not only is it absolutely gorgeous, their staff are amazing. Choria was my... Read More wedding coordinator provided by the reception hall. She was on top of things from the start and I couldn't have done it without her. I had positive interactions with the other staff, but Choria is by far the most professional, knowledgeable and over all sweetest person I've ever met when it comes to hospitality/event management. I loved that the reception hall package included a bridal suite, linens, centerpieces, decor, staff, beverage station, setup, take down, etc in addition to the minimal things I expect a venue to provide (tables, chairs, day of event coordinator). Words cannot express how easy, carefree, and perfect Choria and staff made my wedding day. If you have a guest count under 150, I would highly recommend you check it out. Love, love, love this place!!! -Erica & Bobby Sanders

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Amanda B

As the wedding coordinator for the Bellow/Jeffords Wedding at Tuscan Hall on March 12th, I couldn't have hoped for better service. Choria and Vivian were extremely responsive and helpful in everyway. The parents, bride and groom, bridal party, family and guests were treated... Read More with respect and kindness. The venue was immaculate , beautiful and the grounds lush. All last minute changes and requests were handled with ease. It was joyful and perfect. Thank you so very much! Stephanie Braddock, Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Liz K

My husband and I got married at the Tuscan Hall a few weeks ago. It was absolutely beautiful and the day was perfect. There were several times that the day could've been a disaster but our event manager saved the day and made sure that our day was perfect. The location was a bit... Read More far but for the scenery and seclusion, it was worth it. We enjoyed it seeming like it was just us because there was no one else and no other sounds. It would've been nice to not be as restricted on the alcohol. No hard liquor was a bummer for the cost of the venue but we had kegs and wine. TH is close enough to downtown that many of us went downtown to continue celebrating. My husband and I got married at the Tuscan Hall a few weeks ago. It was absolutely beautiful and the day was perfect. There were several times that the day could've been a disaster but our event manager saved the day and made sure that our day was perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything better!!