Twelve Baskets Catering

Serving Greater Seattle Area

Creating memorable events since 1976

Twelve Baskets Catering is a dedicated team of professional caterers and event coordinators who serve the greater Seattle area. With 40 years of event experience, we have a passion for quality food, beautiful presentation, outstanding service and a desire to make your event unforgettable!

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

11251 120th Ave. NE, Kirkland, WA Serving Greater Seattle Area (425) 576-1000

Great Food and Amazing Staff

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Angela G

The staff was always on the go, making sure the food was refreshed, etc. We were VERY happy with the service and the quality of food, it was perfect and worth every penny, we didn't worry about a thing on our day.

2013-07-17T15:56:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled to hear you were so happy with our services - hope to work with you again in the future! -Twelve Baskets Catering

fantastic people to work with

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Nichole K

So helpful and easy going. didn't try to sell us on anything and worked with us through multiple revisions to get exactly what we wanted, for the amount we wante dto pay. Overall great experience

Great food, great service and great pricing!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Jeannie F

I absolutely loved working with these guys. We researched A LOT of caterers and Twelve Baskets was not only the most reasonably priced, but were the most flexible and the best about communication and follow-up. They really worked with us to make sure we met our budget and even... Read More gave us tips on saving money on rentals, linens, etc. Our guests loved the food which was beautifully presented and their staff were all gracious and capable. A great experience.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Danielle W

I booked Twelve Baskets for my wedding, and worked with Desi throughout the process. The only reason I'm giving four stars instead of five is because I feel Desi was sometimes careless with details. It took several emails back and forth for her to remember that our service was... Read More family style rather than buffet style, and there were several small details in the proposal that I know I never asked for but added significantly to the price. She also attempted to upsell me on things like bread and table linens constantly. It was just irritating, but aside from that I don't have any complaints about the actual food or service. In fact, people kept telling me how great the food was! Twelve Baskets has a ton of options, but the herb pork with pear compote was sooooo good. My dad raved about the sweet potatoe au gratin as well. The lead service staff at my wedding (I think his name was Jerry) was just super nice and helpful. We really appreciated his knowhow and attitude and wanted to give him a shout out. I would definitely recommend TB, I feel like the price was fair for the quality of food and service.

2017-07-26T19:41:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We so appreciate your kind words about our service staff and the food. I'm sorry to hear about your experience during the planning stage and we will definitely address these issues with our event specialists. Thanks for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Sarah H

The staff at Twelve Baskets were a dream to work with! They were very flexible with our specific requests, and built a beautiful menu that celebrated Northwest flavors while keeping dietary restrictions in mind. The food was absolutely delicious, and everyone on site was... Read More friendly and accommodating.

2016-10-31T11:28:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with us. We hope to have the opportunity again to serve you at another special event :)

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Raymond F

Twelve Baskets was absolutely fantastic! We worked with Angela, and she was very patient in making sure we had exactly what we wanted. With all of the emails back and forth over additional questions we had, she was extremely helpful! All of our friends and family still have been... Read More commenting on how wonderful the food was. The tasting that we had too was a lot of fun! We hope that we will get the chance to experience you food again soon!

2016-10-31T11:30:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We so appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and hope that we do in fact have the opportunity again to serve you!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Kimberly K

The food presentation was perfect and the staff was extremely professional. They made sure everything ran smoothly.

2016-10-31T11:31:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so very much for your kind review! We hope to have the chance to serve you again at another special event!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Twelve Baskets for our wedding. We worked with Vita over the course of 8+ months to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. Vita was amazing and responded to all of our endless e-mails within hours. We met with her in... Read More Kirkland to do a tasting and she came out to the venue to walk around and make sure she knew exactly how we wanted everything placed. We worked with the caterer for our tables, chairs, linens, etc which was made everything easier for us. Vita worked with us to put together a perfect Northwest menu that we felt reflected the theme of our wedding. We provided our own alcohol, but they stored it for us so it was the perfect temperature and brought it to the venue so we didn't have to worry about it. We received many compliments on the food. The servers and bartenders were fantastic as well. We even had two beers waiting for us as soon as we walked back down the aisle! My husband and I took some photos during the cocktail hour and the servers even brought us appetizers and drinks to eat and drink in between our photos which we so appreciated. We had three different bars and they really took the time to make sure each bar looked beautiful. Our dessert table was amazing as well. They do an incredible job and pay attention to detail to make sure everything is in just the right place. We had our tables set up in a grove (in between trees) and they did a phenomenal job ensuring that it looked absolutely magical. At the end of the night, they packed up the leftovers and a full dinner for us. It was so good, even the second time around. I would highly recommend Twelve Baskets, everything turned out exactly how we wanted!

2016-10-31T11:34:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your in depth review! We are so happy to hear from you about your experience and hope to have the opportunity again in the future to serve you :)

Great Service after a Tiny Hiccup

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Allison M

At the end of the day-- these guys were great! They created a beautiful setup for our buffet, desert, drinks, and bar. At the start, our assigned representative was super responsive and super helpful. A few months before our wedding, she left and the new person assigned to us... Read More was less than stellar. It took me calling her to get any answers. After a few rounds, I had to call and complain-- I hate doing that. But I got assigned someone else who was amazing! VERY helpful, super responsive, and made everything come together perfectly! Everyone raved about the decor (I will admit, we were too busy to notice-- so I can't wait to see the photos) which is really what matters right? It made the vibe of everything come together.

2015-08-21T16:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are sorry for the frustration you experienced in passing you along, but so happy to hear you were pleased in the end. We would love to see the photos from the... Read Less Read More

Creative Wedding Catering

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Jamie B

We were really impressed with the creative focus that Twelve Baskets gave to our daughter's wedding. There were some traditional menu items which they displayed and presented with a unique and creative flare while maintaining the quality and taste that I have come to expect from... Read More Twelve Baskets after using them for other events including my oldest daughter's wedding as well. I was blown away and am so pleased with how everything went at the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy the reception and talk with my friends and family who I do not see very often. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything was taken care of and went off without a hitch. Thank you, Twelve Baskets Catering team!

2015-08-21T16:23:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write us such a kind review - we really appreciate it! We are so pleased to hear about your experience and so glad we could be a part of your special day! Thanks again, and... Read Less Read More

Best Wedding Caterer

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Cyndee E

I couldn't of had the wedding I had envisioned without the help of this caterer. Their staff was always open to my ideas and the food ended up being amazing! I look forward to having another event I can hire them for.

2015-08-21T16:25:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Cyndee! We are so happy to have made an impact :) Looking forward to working another event with you some day!

Amazing Food, Even Better Service

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Danielle L

I can't say enough good things about the employees of Twelve Baskets Catering. We worked with them for about 9 months before the wedding, and they were always so easy-going and open to change. We did the make your own fajita and taco bar and also had a dessert buffet with cookie... Read More and milk shooters, churros and S'mores. The food was AMAZING! So many compliments from our 240 guests- I cannot thank them enough for all of their hardwork. The set-up was flawless and beautiful-just what I had envisioned for my wedding. Did I mention the staff was awesome?!? They worked seamlessly together all night and my groom and I also had one of them assigned to us to make sure we had what we wanted to drink and eat at all times. It was truly an amazing display of service and dinner could not have gone more perfectly. Jerry was our coordinator at Twelve Baskets and he understood my vision completely. Thank you Twelve Baskets and everyone that was at our Wedding at Woodland Meadow Farms- such a picture-perfect evening!

2015-08-21T16:27:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for this amazing review! We are overjoyed to hear how happy you were with our services. Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your special day!

Tasty

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Erin W

I did appetizers at my wedding and had twelve baskets cater. The staff was so friendly and helpful and the food was just so tasty and good.

Above and Beyond.

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Daniel J

We had a large wedding with plenty of out-of-town foodie friends to impress. I still hear people say, almost 4 years later, how much they loved the food at my wedding! Personally, I loved that they made sure to make my wife and I some to-go boxes, in case we were too busy... Read More during the reception to try everything. I honestly could not have been happier; they were great in every respect and I would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone.

Amazing Company

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Skyler T

I searched and searched for the perfect catering company for my wedding and Twelve Baskets was it. From the minute I met Jaffrey, she was helpful in meeting my budget but not cutting down in quality or service. They are top notch and extremely affordable. I had a large wedding... Read More of 200 people and we were able to keep the cost per head right around $25. My husband and dad were also very impressed by the quality and time they put into each step of the process. Not only did they handle the catering but they were a great connection to many other things that were needed for the wedding. Hands down best catering company.

So happy with my wedding catering!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jaffrey B

My husband and I had around 250 guests at our wedding a few years ago. We loved the food we chose and honestly, even though it has been a couple years, we are STILL hearing from friends and family that it was the best wedding they have been to. Our guests loved the food and we... Read More heard raving reviews about it for months afterwards. We were so pleased!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Brittany

I am so thankful we partnered with Twelve Baskets for our wedding day! They are very professional, fun, and the food was amazing!

2013-09-23T17:21:22 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to hear about your experience with us and thank you for your review! We were honored to be a part of your special day!

Excellent experience

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Zach H

We really enjoyed working with twelve baskets. Their prices are fair, they are friendly and easy to work with, and the food tasted excellent. We were trying to keep costs down, so we opted for their most basic option (pasta bar), but even then the food was delicious, the pasta... Read More options more than adequate, and the staff attentive. Highly recommend them. We would use them again if we had to do it all over again.

2013-09-23T17:22:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review! We are pleased to hear that you were so happy with our services - we were honored to be a part of your special day!

Great food and wonderful service

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Jessica H

12 baskets did a great job setting up the buffet table and bar so they looked beautiful and matched our theme. The food arrived on time and was hot. Everyone loved the food. The bar tender was really funny. All of the staff members were very friendly and efficient. During... Read More dinner, they came by our sweetheart table often to make sure we had everything we needed.

2013-09-23T17:22:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review - we are so happy to hear about your experience. Thanks again, we were honored to be a part of your special day :)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Arica J

Twelve Baskets were an amazing caterer! They made the wedding day run smoothly and were extremely helpful. I loved that they always answered emails quickly and helped work within our budget.

2013-09-23T17:23:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear about your good experience with us. We were honored to be a part of your special day! :)

Nearly Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Andrea T

I had an amazing experience with Twelve Baskets Catering! They put together an amazing menu, tweaked it and sent new proposals for all the changes we had (probably 5), and always had a friendly attitude in emails and in person. I would highly recommend this caterer. The only... Read More reason it's not a full 5/5 is because the ribs we ordered (chicken was the other meat and was delicious) was over cooked to the point it was almost beef jerky. We weren't able to sample the ribs before so it was kind of a shot in the dark and it wasn't what we expected, especially for the price increase for asking for ribs. However the baked bbq beans, salad, fruit, chicken, and corn bread was all amazing and we would order it again in a heart beat! (Especially the corn bread! I had multiple compliments on how amazing it was!) ALSO, their desserts were beyond cute and delicious. They also were complimented on all day! I loved the bite-sized tarts and shortcake shooters. Would highly recommend them both!

WOW!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 Samantha T

All I can say is wow! The food was fantastic! I have been to quite a few weddings this year and no one's food came close to the quality of Twelve Baskets. Three weeks after the wedding and my family and friends are still talking about how wonderful the food was. The beef... Read More medallions were so tender and the blackberry reduction sauce was amazing. I wish they had a restaurant so that I could eat it again! Sara and John were a pleasure to work with. They did a great job with all of the preparation and ordering of the linens. I will definitely recommend them to all of my friends and family for any of their catering needs.

2013-09-23T17:26:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we are so pleased to hear about your experience. Thanks for choosing us, we were honored to be a part of your special day!

Delicious Food

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Sara D

For my wedding, we were going to go with a potluck style, but we didn't want to worry about main dishes. Twelve Baskets, was willing to work with us and they did a remarkable job. Their waitstaff was pleasant and nice, they do a lot of high end catering so they're used to the... Read More stuck up people, but we had a very laid back wedding, and just went with it. They told us that they enjoyed it, and that our wedding felt like a party instead of a wedding. It was very nice. The food! Cannot forget this! We had a London Broil, as well as Chicken Breast in a White Wine sauce. It was PERFECT, not a single thing was cold or over cooked. I seriously wish they could make dinner for me every night it was that good! They are a little expensive, but well worth it! Trust me you will not be disappointed!

Twelve Baskets

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Jennifer A

The food was great and everyone was talking about it. Everything was well displayed, the staff was very helpful. It worked out perfectly.

Great food, great service, good price

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Jillian B

We really enjoyed the food that Twelve Baskets provided and the servers that were at our wedding were so sweet! They were easy to work with and definitely gave us the more affordable pricing. No regrets on choosing Twelve Baskets Catering!