Colorado Springs and Front Range Wedding Florist

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

2227 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs, CO

You will not be disappointed

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 dena d

Thank you so much to Amber with Twigs and Posies. Our wedding flowers were incredible! The vision I had in my head was exactly what we got. Amber is incredibly talented and creative. She was extremely easy to work with and helped bring together our vision every step of the way. Her work is just so original and beautiful and we are so glad we decided to use Twigs and Posies for our wedding!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Summer H

I worked with Amber at Twigs & Posies, and she did an absolutely beautiful job. I have zero knowledge about flowers, and she was patient and helpful throughout the process. She the photos and vague direction I gave her and presented options that were exactly what I wanted. She was also great about helping me source vases and linens, and everything was set up perfectly the day of the wedding.

Beautiful, unique wedding flowers

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Jamie R

Amber and Catherine are great! I showed them my ideas and they greatly exceeded my expectations with the final products at our wedding.

Beautiful Talent

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 April

The ladies at Twigs and Posies are incredibly talented! During our consultation I had 1,000 ideas of what I liked and was all over the place (thanks to the millions of good ideas on Pinterest), Amber just listened and asked questions she needed to know to create a floral proposal that was everything I ever wanted and more!!! The flowers at our wedding were so beautiful, full and fresh!! They lived even lived weeks beyond our wedding so I was able to enjoy them after we got back from our honeymoon!! They are very knowledgeable and when I wanted something that was out of season they had great suggestions for better alternatives!!!

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 kami s

I couldn't have been happier with the arrangements and bouquet for my wedding! Amber was very helpful in finding the flowers that perfectly fit my wedding. I sent a few pictures of various bouquets I liked and my bouquet had elements from all of them- so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I had a wood vases for the centerpieces and Amber was creative and worked wonderfully to execute the look I wanted. They are definitely very willing to work with you and make things work with your desires and budget!

Stunning Flowers, Great People, Wonderful Weddings

Reviewed on 9/19/2013

My family has now used Twigs & Posies for two weddings, including my own, and we could not be more pleased with the results. Amber has been our florist both times - she is not only professional and outstanding at what she does, but she is a pleasure to work with, and ensures that the flowers she uses reflect exactly the look and feel you're going for. They are knowledgeable, creative, and consummate professionals. Their reputation is growing! I had another bride refer them to me, after we had already hired them for the job. The arrangements themselves were exactly what we wanted, and we got endless comments about how stunning the flowers looked. (I only wish I could include the photos to this review!) The cost of the flowers was high, but this was in part due to the kind of arrangements we wanted, and the value was absolutely worth it. I highly recommend Twigs & Posies for your Colorado wedding!

Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Jessi D

Catherine and her team did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding flowers! She put us to ease when we met for our consultation and really seemed to understand what we were looking for on our big day. When I saw the flowers on the wedding day, it took my breath away. It was so much better than I ever could have dreamed. Thank you Twigs and Posies for creating such beautiful pieces of work that really represented our style. We had a few of them dried and love having them as decor around our new home. Thank you!

Twigs and Posies

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Hannah

Did a good job- I appreciated the willingness to listen to what I wanted and put together a creative non traditional look for the bouquets1

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Jenna C

Amber was so fantastic to work with for our wedding flowers! When I met with her to discuss my vision for the flowers, she knew exactly what I was thinking and after I left, I knew they were going to turn out just as I imagined. She was always prompt at returning my calls and emails and was nothing but wonderful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Twigs and Posies to any bride looking for beautiful flowers!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Danielle W

Everyone here is so nice and a pleasure to work with. My flower arrangements came out beautiful! My vision of the wedding was a Breakfast at Tiffany Vintage inspired wedding and the flowers matched it perfectly! It was a blush bouquet with different colors of blush flowers, wrapped in tiffany blue ribbon with pearl pins, so elegant and classy! The corsages and boutionerres came out very nice as well!

Stunning flowers

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Brittany L

From the very beginning, it was a joy to work with Amber at Twigs and Posies. I didn't live close so all our early communication took place over phone and email. Amber did an amazing job of translating all my ideas and wishes into a plan. She was respectful of my budget and helped me optimize what could be done within that budget. Over time, my ideas changed and Amber continued to adjust the plan. She is delightful and made the whole process fun and easy. On the wedding day...well all I can say is WOW. Her work far exceeded my expectations. Her unique combination was unlike anything I had seen before and absolutely perfect. My bouquet fit me, my personality and my vision and was better than I could have ever imagined. All of the flowers were so beautiful and I got lots of compliments. I highly recommend Twigs and Posies. A great value and gorgeous creations.

Fahnholz Wildfire Wedding

Reviewed on 7/03/2013

We had been evacuated due to the wildfire the day before our wedding, and needless to say, everything was chaotic and wonderfully crazy! Amber and the crew really outdid themselves with every detail of the flowers and arrangements. Their professionalism was unsurpassed and their talent immensely apparent in the beautiful display of orange and blue, in honor of my two oldest children that were killed in a plane crash last September. The flowers were an exquisite tribute to them, and our love as a family. There really aren't enough "thank you's" that I can say....AMAZING!!!!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Breanne F

Twigs and Posies was so wonderful! The bouquets turned out so beautiful and exactly how I had wanted! Amber delivered right on time with all the bouquets in cute little vases! Everyone complimented the flowers, and said how beautiful they were and how wonderful they smelled!

The BEST Florist!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Kate D

You cannot be disappointed with Twigs & Posies!! They exceeded my expectations in fulfilling my wedding vision. My guests were overwhelmed at the sheer beauty of the flower arrangements, eclectic vases and the romantic vines strung across the ceiling. Twigs & Posies truly set the tone for my wedding by creating an enchanted scene at my venue. They have wonderful, creative ideas and access to the most beautiful flowers and foliage. I HIGHLY recommend this florist!!!

So amazing and reasonable

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Jessica D

I loved working with the ladies at twigs and posies! They were very reasonable and listened to everything I wanted. The flowers were beautiful! I would suggest them to everyone!

Best Decision I made for my Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Callie W

Truly. The best decision I made for my wedding hands down. Flowers was a huge deal to me, but unfortunately I didn't have the biggest budget. Catherine and Amber did a fantastic job working with my budget and helped me brainstorm ideas and ways to still make my dreams of unique, and gorgeous flowers come true. They were even able to help me think through how to solve problems and issues with our specific venue to make sure that our wedding day was flawless - they came up with creative solutions, and executed them without a hitch. Honestly, words cannot express what I saw when I walked into our venue on my wedding day. It was breathtaking! They went above and beyond to make my day perfect, and they truly created something out of a magazine! I was so speechless, it was 10 times more beautiful than what I had in my head! They took my vision and ran with it, creating a space that I cannot even begin to describe, down to every single detail, they got it right. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for a unique and trustworthy florist for their wedding or special event. Hands down the best decision I made! And I STILL to this day get compliments on the flowers- people cannot get over how stunning they were. Thank you Catherine, Amber and your whole team for going above and beyond for us! We are forever grateful for your creativity and ability to create absolutely gorgeous creations! Love, Callie and Calvin

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Sean R

Twigs and Posies did a phenomenal job of really making my wedding dreams come to life. The floral arrangements were better than I had even expected. They were so professional, made periodic changes to the order when we requested, and were easily the easiest part of my planning process. Amber really took everything I described and made it come to life. She really has an eye for this stuff. From the bouquet to the centerpieces to the boutonnieres, it all turned out lovely. Thanks Twigs and Posies! We really appreciated all you did for our special day.

Couldnt Have Asked For More!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 sheva p

Loved, loved, loved everything about them! Amber and Catherine are so creative and I could tell they love what they do because it really showed in their work. They really listened to me and worked to understand MY vision for the wedding. After meeting with them the first time I knew I had found the right florist. I really felt like they "got" my vision and I trusted them to create something beautiful that fit my vision. I was never stressed about how the flowers would turn out and on my wedding day, I was blown away at how gorgeous everything was. The entire night (and week following the wedding) I received compliments on how beautiful, unique and creative my flowers were! I would also like to note that anytime I came to them with budget contraints, they were happy to sit down with me and brainstorm ways I could save money. In the end, I ended up keeping everything and going over the budget I had set because everything sounded so beautiful and I couldnt part with any of it...and I am so very glad I didnt. Totally worth it! I am sure that it would have been gorgeous no matter what though! I would highly recommend them (and have already)! They are so passionate, creative and kind! I couldnt have asked for anything more! Thank you Twigs and Posies for making my day EXTRA special!!!

2012-10-17T15:10:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sheva! We loved working with you!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Tisha L

I live in Florida and Amber was awesome to work with despite the long distance. The flowers came out beautifully and I got so many compliments on them! We couldn't have asked for more, thanks Twigs & Posies!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Christa C

After panicking when I realized that the wedding was a month and a half away and I had no florist, I had the good fortune of finding Twigs and Posies. They paid close attention to what I wanted and, in spite of my very small budget, were able to get me everything I wanted. (I did get wildflowers and only things that were in season, which did lower the price, but, with that said, I'm still impressed with how well they kept the costs down.) Because my ceremony was in Rocky Mountain National Park and the reception was in Lyons, my husband's grandparents picked up the flowers for us in buckets the afternoon before our morning wedding. We kept them cool and watered and they looked perfectly fresh the day of the wedding. The flowers themselves were absolutely gorgeous. My bridesmaids had wonderful, delicate wildflowers in blues and yellows, wrapped in burlap. My bouquet had small sunflowers, billy buttons, white wildflowers, and decorative grasses, wrapped in a simple white ribbon so I could wrap my something new handkerchief around it. Everyone loved my bouquet, but no one as much as I did! The reception flowers I purchased in bulk, and my friends and family arranged in vases that I had collected on my own before the wedding. We were so satisfied with everything Twigs and Posies did, and I highly recommend them!

Beyond our expectations

Reviewed on 7/22/2012 Susan B

Amber did a wonderful job. We got married at the Broadmoor and the hotel had special requirements and Amber took care of everything. When we first met her, everyone on both sides of our family loved her. When I asked for suggestions she had thoughtful ideas and was willing to tell me if something seemed funny. I appreciated that because she is the professional, not me. She suggested different heights of vases for the reception. We asked for an arch at the ceremony and she made some suggestions for the placement of the flowers. Overall, she made it easy and fun to plan. We spoke mainly on the phone and via email because we lived out of state. I would highly recommend Amber and Twigs and Posies. She was innovative, thoughtful, helpful and kind. Everything we could have asked for!!

Beautiful flowers and an excellent designer

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Laura P

Twigs and Posies did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. After a brief consultation, they knew exactly what I wanted. They are professional, helpful, and listen to what you want. My flowers were so big and beautiful, definitely worth the cost. If you want people asking you who did your amazing wedding flowers, Twigs and Posies is the place to get them!

Beyond my dreams!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Amanda W

I wish I could give 10 stars for Twigs and Posies because they are that fantastic! I was planning my wedding while in dental school so I mostly communicated via email with Amber. I changed my mind a few times throughout the planning stage and, every time, Amber was very willing to help me find what I was looking for. When I arrived at the venue on the wedding day I was floored at the beauty of everything they put together, it was my favorite part of the ceremony and reception! Twigs and Posies is very gifted and if you live in the Colorado Springs area you MUST MUST MUST choose them!

2012-07-06T16:24:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda!! We loved working with you and loved your vision! Best wishes to you!!

Twigs and Posies--the b-e-s-t

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Pattie G

My daughter was living in TX during the planning of her wedding to take place in Palmer Lake, CO. So alot of the planning had to be done by me (mother of the bride); especially finding vendors. I found Amber on The Knot and saw pictures of her work thinking it seemed to go well with our vision. When we met to interview Amber she immediately made us feel comfortable and welcome. She was very accommodating and she stepped right in and saw our vision. She understood how to help us and contributed some awesome ideas. One of the things I really wanted to accomplish was choosing flowers/arrangements that could be used for the ceremony and then transferred and "recycled" during the reception (both ceremony and reception were at the same venue). For example, the gorgeous, large arrangements in outdoor urns at the front of the ceremony were made on saucers that we could move to white milk glass vases on the head table. The red pomanders made of solid carnations that were hanging shepherds hooks down the aisle were moved to individual tables hanging on smaller stands. She also was willing to help us cut cost by delivering the flowers and allowing our family/friends to help set up to cut back on her time. She was a delight and we felt so confident in her abilities and her understanding of what we wanted to accomplish. She is sweet as punch and a delight! You can't go wrong with Amber at Twigs and Posies.

Stunning!

Reviewed on 11/26/2011 Jacquelyn Q

We mere married summer 2011 in a fantastic garden. She made everything come to life, both adding to the outdoor setting, and perfectly bringing it inside to the pavilion, turning it into a whimsical vintage garden party. My only complaint was our bouquets, which were much more colorful than I had anticipated. They were remarkable but I had wanted something much simpler, mostly hydrangeas, and that's really not what I got. That doesn't stop me from recommending her though. She really did an amazing job and was very pleasant to work with.

2011-11-27T13:52:53 Response from the vendor

Jacqui-I was unaware that I did not capture your vision with the colors since we had discussed coral, peach, greens, and ivory. I am truly sorry.

TO Twigs and Posies