Twin Oaks House & Gardens

San Marcos, CA

Twin Oaks House & Gardens

Discover romance and elegance at this historic landmark estate in North San Diego County. Gorgeous gardens are shaded by an amazing circa 1891 eucalyptus forest, adorned with a dreamy gazebo, rose covered twinkle-lit arches, statuary, vintage lamp posts, elegant fountains -a bride's dream come true!

Ballroom, Garden, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

236 Deer Springs Road, San Marcos, CA (760) 510-1606

My Dreamy Garden Wedding

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Miriam F

I fell in love with this venue even before I was engaged. I stumbled across their website when I was searching for a garden wedding venue, but I knew it would be a while before we got married so I put it in my back pocket until the time came. When we finally did visit it (by the... Read More way this was the first and only place we looked) it was even better than what the pictures could show. Perfectly nestled between orange orchards and horse ranches, a lush country garden beneath the lacy shade of eucalyptus trees surrounds an antique yellow school house. All over the grounds there are such sweet touches; a chalkboard that they wrote our names on and a poem on our wedding day, an old metal and wood swing hanging between two trees, crystal chandeliers hanging from trees, fountains and statues of love birds and angels placed perfectly amongst the flowerbeds. Everyone working there was so friendly and helpful too. They usually ask for 18 months before to reserve your date, but they were able to work with us to give us a date that was only 6 months away. 6 months to plan an entire wedding??? I thought it would be impossible, but with the staff at Twin Oaks and all the amenities that are provided with the wedding package: meal, cake, set up/tear down and wedding planning, the stress was taken out completely! Even the chef worked with us to create a custom dish, since we are both vegetarian and wanted something that would be filling and delicious for our guests who are also vegetarian, without being pasta. When we booked the place they gave us a wedding planing book that included everything from budget and timeline completion worksheets to where to have guests stay around the area. During our engagement we set up three meetings to go over wedding details. Because we had the venue all to ourselves for the whole day we were even able to bring some fun elements to our wedding that they helped set up, like cornhole, bocci ball and a photobooth. Our wedding day went so smoothly. All I had to do was show up, enjoy mimosas and appetizers with my bridesmaids in the bridal suite, which also happens to be the school house and has really beautiful lighting, with my bridesmaids while getting ready, I even had a lady in waiting! Our wedding turned out more beautiful than I ever imagined! We got so many compliments from our guests on everything! They loved the food, they loved the cake, and they all especially loved the venue! Saying our vows beneath the canopy of eucalyptus trees in front of a picturesque white gazebo was truly a dream come true.

Magical Wedding Day

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Christina V

My wedding on June 28th was so perfect & magical largely in part to Twin Oaks Garden Estate. I remember when I first walked into the venue, I knew instantly that I would have my fairytale wedding here. I can honestly say that everything ran smoothly & exactly as I had planned... Read More it for our wedding day. The venue itself is so unique & beautiful that all of our guests kept asking "how did you find this place, it's so beautiful!" Given that I had booked Twin Oaks back in April 2012, by the time June 2013 rolled around, they had made so many upgrades & added awesome improvements that it literally took my breath away. Chandeliers galore, fountains, gardens, upgraded bathrooms, seating area for cocktail hour etc, I was very pleased. The staff are all great, from the very first meeting to the final wedding day, they are very accommodating & informative. Pretty much everything is taken care of for you, the binder they provide brides with gives you all the info you need & a wonderful time-line. Julie & Megan were always favorites of mine but on my wedding day Elise & the rest of the staff def went above & beyond. From the time we arrived at the venue to the end of the night, someone was always there to help me. I cannot say thank you enough to them. I highly recommend this venue to couples looking for a magical but all inclusive venue. The setting is perfect, the staff takes care of it all for you so you can enjoy your day, my guests all loved the food, and the vendors they recommended to us were also amazing. I was so sad when my wedding was over because all my guests had so much fun including me & my husband, it was such an amazing day that none of us will ever forget.

LOVE this venue!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 leah f

Twin Oaks Garden Estate is such an AMAZING venue!!! We are wedding photographers and had to opportunity to shoot there for one of our clients. We were so impressed with the venue and the staff that we had to write a review. The Venue: Not only is the estate GORGEOUS but... Read More they have all kinds of fun vintage props and furniture for their couples to use on their wedding day. This really takes all of their wedding portraits to the next level. The bridal suite was absolutely incredible and made the perfect backdrop for getting ready portraits. It had more than enough room for all the girls to get ready comfortably. The ceremony site is secluded and serene with lots of trees surrounding this pretty white gazebo. It made their ceremony with their guests feel intimate and romantic. The reception area has these gorgeous crystal chandeliers hanging down that added a touch of elegance to the room. The food was the best that we've ever had at a venue and we shoot a lot of weddings! The light at the venue was perfect at all hours of the day with a plethora of places to take portraits at. The Staff: The thing that made the biggest impression on us was the staff. We were blown away by how attentive they were to our couple. When they were taking portraits with us they had someone assigned to follow us to help them right away if they needed anything. They moved tables for us that were in the way of pictures that we needed to take, brought them water because it was hot and helped re-route guests when the bride didn't want to be seen before the ceremony. Everything was on time and they were well staffed and prepared for the day. We could not say enough great things about Twin Oaks Garden Estate and would encourage any couple to get married here.

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Crystal C

Everything was perfect. I could have not asked for an easier wedding. The day of corrdinator took the stress out of everything. The place truly is magical

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Julia W

Our wedding was an absolute dream. The grounds are maintained and lush year round. We visited in august, March, May, June, and November for our initial visits and wedding meeting appointments and it was gorgeous and in bloom every time. The staff is very responsive and... Read More accommodating. Every detail was addressed and taken care of for a very low stress event for me. The food was SOOOOOOO GOOD! Everyone told me it was the best wedding food they have ever had. Private parking and security was an absolute essential for me and it is included in the cost of the venue. The only thing I would suggest looking out for is that gratuities are not factored into the final price so plan accordingly.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Megan L

First off, it was a colleague of mine who had recommended this place because it was where she got married last year and because it used to be a schoolhouse. She couldn't stop raving about it and how much she loved it. My then fiance and I were intrigued so we drove 1.5 hours... Read More just go to there and see what it was all about. Throughout the tour, we were breathless and loved every inch of the venue. We couldn't stop talking about how amazing it was. When we sat down, we also found out that it's an all inclusive venue that already had food catering and a wedding coordinator included. We basically booked when we sat down after the tour, without any hesitations, even though we had planned to go to other venues after that. (The schoolhouse was a big check off for me, being a teacher and all. :) ) Wedding planning: We met Serena, our wedding coordinator, three times throughout the year and I had inquired many times throughout the year we were planning for all kinds of questions that were always answered with a smile. She even spent about an hour going over the colors of napkins with our parents, smiling and laughing at our color coordination and disagreements. She was totally respectful to our parents and even they loved Serena! Even though there was a hiccup in the beginning, the Twin Oaks staff did their best to clear things up and make sure that I left a happy bride. Pre-wedding: day before, my husband and I loved Serena and her expertise with everything. She was obviously experienced with weddings and gave us a lot of advice on the simplest things like how to hold hands, or face, etc. Serena was just on top of it. Serena was just organized and I loved that she was there to help with anything. We also dropped off everything decor wise that day and Serena made sure to write where I wanted everything to be. Wedding day: We got ready at the hotel and when I arrived to the venue with my bridal party, the venue was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better day. It was beautiful how everything was coming together. Even though there was a mixup with favors and somehow I didn't have as many favors as I thought I brought, Serena and I had worked it out so that it wouldn't become an issue and she made sure to not freak me out. She had everything handled for it quickly with a smile and I just loved her friendly, bubbly attitude. It really helped to calm me down. When the ceremony was about to start, I found out that I also had a bridal assistant who helped with any of my personal needs (water, food, etc.) She was amazing too! I had asked for a small piece of bread before the ceremony began and later in the evening, she came out with a whole loaf of bread!! Her thoughtfulness was spot on and I was just touched by that. In addition, having Serena there really just helped me be a relaxed and calm bride throughout our wedding. I had a lot of comments of "you don't look tired! You're not tired?" or "You look so calm! You're not bridezilla at all!" and I can honestly attribute my calm and happy attitude to Serena. She is just such an amazing coordinator and I can't say enough good things about her. If you get a chance to have Serena as your wedding coordinator at Twin Oaks, she will make you the happiest bride! Thank you so much Serena for all your help with EVERYTHING. July 1st was magical for Eddie and I, and we can't thank you enough for just making it perfect. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kasi K

The venue is obviously one of the first things you think about when trying to plan a wedding. This process for me was fun but stressful until I walked into Twin oaks. It was so green and beautiful. Romance filled every nook and cranny and I just knew that was where we were going... Read More to get married. They were so extremely attentive and answered every single one of my questions because lord knows we all have them. I will say to write everything down!!! They have a lot of weddings that are so different so it is hard to remember everything. They also change their rules from time to time so if you have it in writing it helps getting your way a little easier. Overall the best experience I could have with a venue and anyone would be happy with getting married in such a gorgeous venue.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Elizabeth B

We absolutely loved our wedding ceremony and reception at Twin Oaks House and Gardens! We were just amazed at how beautiful everything turned out and our guests continue to share how impressed they are with how beautiful everything was. Our wedding coordinator Serena was just... Read More awesome! So patient with all our questions and last minute add on's and made sure everything turned out the way we wanted. I truly had my dream wedding, actually it was more amazing than I ever imagined it could be.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Bridgette W

Fell in love at the entryway! This venue lent it's magic to our wedding. The staff are impeccable and organized. The only thing I have to complain about was I didn't get any cake or taco bar because they sliced the 7 cakes all up. They also served them without knowing what the... Read More flavors were (I'm allergic and my mom is vegan). The taco bar ran out of plates, so we were turned away. Overall, an amazing, memorable experience.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Merry Sara M

This place was just like my dreams. I felt like a fairy princess getting married here. Everyone raved about how beautiful the venue was. It's a place I'll never forget and loved. On top of that our wedding coordinator Kay was amazing. She helped us with everything and the... Read More wedding went with out any problems because of her. I also had a girl help me the whole day. It was perfect and I highly recommend this place. It was like the secret garden. Just beautiful.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kylah F

We had our wedding at Twin Oaks Garden Estate recently and it could not have gone more perfect! I went to a wedding at this venue about five years ago and from the moment I first saw the gorgeous property, I knew that day, if I ever got married that would be where I wanted to my... Read More wedding. It's an absolute dream!! Aside from the obviously stunning, magical property; they make everything so easy!! My big thing when planning a wedding was that I didn't want to deal with a bunch of different vendors - one for linens, one for tables, one for food etc. At Twin Oaks, it's all inclusive! The only vendors I needed to worry about was the photographer, DJ and florist. And they even have recommendations for those vendors if you don't already have someone in mind. I went with one of their DJ recommendations and he was amazing!! As part of the package, you get three coordinating meetings and a food tasting. I worked with Natalie and she was so great! She clearly knew what she was doing, and her calm, easy going but extremely organized manner was exactly what any bride would want to help keep any unnecessary stress down! I didn't have to worry about anything leading up to the wedding or on the actual wedding day. I even had my own bridal assistant the day of! Talk about service! My wedding day went so smooth - we stayed on schedule (I was worried about this as I didn't want anything cutting into our open dance time!), all the day-off staff, Natalie included were fantastic and all of our guests had an amazing time! I still get raves from friends and family about how perfect the day was, how beautiful the venue was, how yummy the food was and how attentive and friendly everyone working was! I want to go back and do it all over! Seriously best day ever and I would highly, HIGHLY, recommend this venue for your wedding! They customize everything to meet your needs!! They are the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Julie W

Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate is beautiful from every angle! The venue truly speaks for itself. My (now!) husband and I fell in love with it when we first saw it! We loved the secret garden feel with all of the greenery, flowers, and twinkle lights and the vintage feel from... Read More the old late 1800s school house to the incredible bar. It was perfect! We loved the farm tables, mix-matched china, and décor they let you choose from. For the most part, everything was seamless the day of! Our day of coordinator, Serena, was great! She made sure everything was taken care of and that everything was going the way we wanted it to. She was great to work with! There were a few things that didn’t go well, but they were somewhat minor in the grand scheme of things. I didn’t fully know about them on the day of, which is good, but I feel they are worth mentioning. One was our candy bar. We bought 7 types of candy and had 7 jars to put them in, but somehow only 6 types made it out; one type made it out twice and they had them sitting right next to each other. They also didn’t replenish the candy bar like they said they would, so when we went to get candy ourselves, most of it was empty. I thought we were just out of candy and it was that successful, but as it turns out they didn’t replenish it often and we were left with a ton of candy! We were very disappointed, since we so excited about the candy bar and this was one of our main desserts. The other thing was that my husband’s mom and stepmom never got their corsages. One of the other coordinators said she would make sure to get the corsages to them, but they never did. After the wedding, I noticed in pictures that neither was wearing them. When I inquired with them about the corsages, they both said they never got one. This was also disappointing, especially since I knew they were made and we had paid for them. Despite these few things, everything else went very smoothly! They seem to be a well-oiled machine! Serena kept us on time, which was much appreciated! Everything else was perfect from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception! It was the most magical day of my life! All of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! I know a huge part of that is due to the venue! It is truly special! Everywhere you turn, it’s beautiful! Also, everyone loved the food too! If you pick Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate as your wedding venue, you will absolutely love it!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Nikki H

Although beautiful, this is an expensive venue and on top of that, the "coordinators" are high pressure sales agents. We looked at this venue for our wedding and I got 5 different phone calls after we toured asking if we had decided yet. Every time they called, they had some... Read More new deal going on - it all seemed very scammy to me.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Katie K

I cannot put into words how incredible this venue is. From the grounds, to the decor, to the staff everything is amazing. We had the honor of working with Selena and Kelsey through our coordination process and they made it entirely stress free and painless. Kelsey was our day-of... Read More coordinator and if something did go wrong on our big day, I still have no clue because she is a complete and total rockstar and handled everything. Not to mention the catering was absolutely amazing, and we were able to have a sophisticated menu that even a picky eater like me LOVED. If I had to do the whole day over again I wouldn't change a thing, and it's all thanks to this incredible staff.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Adam S

My husband and I were married here last weekend and... Truthfully, it's hard to write a review because the whole day left me breathless. The venue provides wedding coordination, and you have the opportunity to meet with the staff three times before the wedding. There is also a... Read More culinary meeting in which you get to taste all the foods (included in their wedding packages) and meet with the kitchen staff and chef to review menu choices. The week before the wedding, the venue and culinary staff followed up with me to make sure everything was on track. The day before the wedding, we had a rehearsal and met with our day-of coordinator; I left feeling assured and prepared for our wedding day. On June 4th, I arrived at the venue with my maids and we were met by the bridal assistant who told me to "Boss her around!" She was lovely. So helpful, but not pushy, and helped me with all sorts of things on the big day (including holding my wine while the photographer took pictures and helping me carry my big, poofy dress!). The wedding coordinator and quality assurance manager checked in with me and my husband throughout the day to make sure things were going according to plan, letting us know if measures were taken when plans changed, and were overall attentive without being bothersome. All in all, we felt that we were in good hands. I think many negative reviews come from a lack of communication. If you are looking for someone to plan your wedding for you, then you may be disappointed. I am an involved bride and checked in periodically with my florist, DJ, photographer, and the venue to make sure everyone was on the same page leading up to the big day. I found that keeping the venue appraised and up-to-date throughout the wedding process really better equipped me and the staff in having a smooth and beyond-satisfactory wedding day. Truly, I can't thank Twin Oaks House and its marvelous staff enough. We couldn't be happier; the day went off without a hitch and we are so grateful!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Eric L

Fairytale Venue This venue was beyond anything I had ever imagined, and we truly had the most amazing wedding we could have ever hoped for. My husband & I had looked at 8 venues before this one. Luckily a family friend had been to a wedding here & recommended it. The second... Read More we pulled up the driveway, I knew that this was it. I was so nervous the entire walk through, because I thought there was no way it was within our budget. I was so happy I was wrong!! We booked an off season month ( March) and a weekday (Thursday) and the pricing was perfect. Plus it's pretty much all inclusive! There were no extra add ons that were unexpected like we had found at other venues. Also includes 3 coordinators for the wedding day, something was was definitely not included at other spaces we had looked at. We booked that day! (As a side note to couples nervous about booking on a weekday, since we were too - only 10 of our guests weren't able to come. Most everyone made it work & just made a long fun weekend out of it :) ) My husband & I both work at a resort & see weddings everyday. We wanted something different than the beach, a golf course, winery, and something super GREEN! This venue is ALL green, twinkle lights, has chandeliers through the trees, no buildings to be seen whatsoever. Truly the most romantic, fairytale like venue we were looking for. It's beyond anything we could have hoped for. The staff is superb. From our first encounter to the day of our wedding, everything was so easy & stress free. You don't just get one contact, any time you call/email, anyone is able to respond & is familiar with your file. Our main day coordinator Vanessa was AMAZING! So sweet & helpful with all my last minute annoying bride emails, and the day of made me feel so at ease, and kept everything flowing & on track. I also had one other coordinator in our bridal suite ( I forget her name :( ) that was so amazing about always keeping our champagne coming, even through pictures, and even helped fluff out my long train & veil right before my main walk down the aisle. I was so grateful for that!!! :) The food was phenomenal! We wanted to do something different than the basic steak, chicken or fish. The chef was extremely flexible and was excited to give us a different menu of gourmet sliders, fries and mac n cheese with appetizers like chicken empanadas and fried ravioli. Our guests LOVED it!! They are also known for being totally flexible with alcohol & allow you to bring your own, and just charge a bartender fee. So we bought wholesale wine and beer and their bartenders were awesome. We were allowed to use the second, back-up bar as a photo booth with our own props and Polaroid camera to save us money and still have a photo booth at no extra cost. That was VERY cool :) Of course we didn't get to enjoy our amazing food as much as we would have liked to since guests were pulling us every which way, but Vanessa boxed up a VERY large amount of a little bit of everything, which we were so happy for, and ate the amazing leftovers everyday before we left for our honeymoon (so awesome not having to cook! :p ) All of our guests have been telling us it was one of the most beautiful & amazing weddings they have ever been to. We had the most amazing time as well, and are so grateful to everyone at the venue who made our most special day so beyond magical!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Georgina L

Twin Oaks did such an amazing job! Jamie was helpful and made the day incredibly easy. We just showed up to our wedding and had the best day of our lives! We would highly recommend Twin Oaks to anyone wanting a customizable venue that is also very inclusive. The planning... Read More committee made making all the little decisions easy and executed all of the day of set up/break down so we didn't have to think about anything. The only hiccup we encountered was that they hadn't laid out enough chairs in the ceremony site and had to postpone the start time so they could pull out more. It ended up being fine because we were running very late getting to the ceremony but was a minor overlook. Overall it was a beautiful and very fun day and we loved every minute.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Valerie P

Words can not express just how beautiful this venue is. I fell in love when I saw it online. I thought it was going to be out of our price range and almost didn't even go to look at it. After looking at a few other places, and only liking those places my fiance suggested we go... Read More at look at Twin Oaks. It's even more beautiful in person. There are so many cute little touches through out, it feels like you're in a fairy garden. We told them what our budget was and we were open to off season and weekdays. To our surprise we were able to book Twin Oaks! 3/9/17 was our wedding day and it was more than perfect! They give you 3 meetings leading up to your day to make sure you are on track with planning. But they are available through phone or email whenever you have a question. The caterer they use has some of the best food we ever had. They also give you a cutting cake as part of your package. Which was perfect because we ended up doing a dessert bar, so we were able to get the traditional cake cutting pics. Vanessa was our day of coordinator. She was so sweet and on point with everything. She made sure everything ran smoothly(which it did), made sure I had everything I needed, and was a pleasure to work with. Everyone at Twin Oaks is professional and friendly. They gave me my dream wedding!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Patrick H

Words cannot express the beauty and ease of Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate. Although, we ran into a problem early on with our date being double booked, the venue went above and beyond to compensate us and provided a wedding better than we could have imagined. All of our... Read More guests were in awe of the venue and said the dinner was absolutely delicious. We chose to have a late night mac&cheese bar and a cookie bar for dessert; both were huge hits with the guests! Throughout the planning process, the venue provides you with three meetings with wedding coordinators to keep your planning on track and to help you with any questions you may have. They were incredibly helpful and we loved Kelsey, who was our coordinator for the rehearsal and the wedding day. Everything went on without a hitch and we would HIGHLY recommend this venue. Their prices are more than fair for what they offer! Chairs, tables, linens, food, set up and take down of your decor and coordinators are ALL INCLUDED!!! We even got a personal assistant, in addition to the coordinator, to help us with any day of needs...she even held our drinks for us an followed us around during our photographs with them! The bar tenders are also fantastic! If you live in Southern California, you cannot go wrong with Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Katherine W

I fell in love with Twin Oaks House and Garden the moment we set foot there. I truly believe that this was one of the best choices that we made for our wedding. First, the grounds are beautiful, positively magical. Second, they take care of SO MUCH. We were planning our wedding... Read More from a distance and having their coordination team help us with all of the details was key. I thought I would be much more stressed out, but they handle everything like pros (because they are pros) and we had nothing to worry about. I'd like to give a special shout out to Kelsey, who I met with at 2 of my 3 coordination meetings and she was our rehearsal and day of coordinator. She is AMAZING! She's like a wedding ninja - sneaking around making sure that every detail is perfect! Also, Chef Billy! We had such a fun time at our food tasting and everything was so amazing it was hard to choose which dish we liked best...but we did choose...and our guests raved about how good their meals were! I'm so happy with everything the Twin Oaks House and Gardens has to offer and I can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 carol r

Wow, they did everything for us. It was amazing. you meet with them one on one three times but you can call and email them any questions you have. They go through everything to every detail. It was perfect. Kelsey did an amazing job. From decor to food to linens etc it... Read More went perfectly. They have so many different items to choose from. It was perfect and everything went according to the plans. I would highly recommend Twin Oaks garden Estate.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Hanh N

I had my wedding at Twin Oaks Garden on June 2, 2016. It was absolutely magical! It was a destination wedding for us and Twin Oaks could not have done a better job organizing and making it easy for out of towners. This venue is an enchanting garden. I fell in love with it after... Read More a Skype tour and loved it more when I finally got to visit. From the beginning, the staff is very informative, helpful, and quick to respond to your questions. I worked with Kelsey and Kay. They are super patient and helpful. The venue offers great upgrades and decor for use. On the day of the wedding, everything went seamlessly. I have been maid of honor twice and a bridesmaid 7 times and know something always goes wrong and was expecting it. But honestly, everything went perfect. I was so impressed by the staff and how prepared they were. Kay was absolutely amazing and was such a sweetheart. She gave me such great tips. I also had Sarahi by my side as my assistant. Both ladies were amazing. They were always around and frequently checked up on me. I am still getting compliments about the venue from my guests. It was beautiful. Even better, the food was amazing. I did a sample plate of the beef filet with crab stuffed prawns and lobster ravioli. My guests said it was one of the best wedding meals they have had. Our bartender was Grant and he was a hit. My guests loved him! My only complaint is that it ended too soon. I would highly recommend Twin Oaks Garden. Thank you for making my wedding day so special and magical. You guys were amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Christina S

I would highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a beautiful outdoor venue in southern California! We had our wedding here in August and absolutely loved everything about it! The best part of this venue is their staff. They set up three meetings that go over... Read More everything you could ever think of and then the day before the wedding you just bring everything and tell them where to put it and they will make it look perfect on your wedding day. And the food is just amazing - we were told by so many people that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. I also loved the rustic farm tables with the mismatched china. They also will make your day of go by so smooth! If anything went wrong I sure didn't know about it! Love this venue and staff. Definitely worth the money!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Peace S

It has taken me a few months to write this review, but it is long overdue. We had an amazing wedding on 06/13/15 at Twin Oaks House & Gardens! Every person that works there goes above and beyond to guarantee that the bride and groom have a spectacular wedding, beginning with... Read More the planning and up to the very last second of the wedding day. Kelsey, Dana, Haley, and Kay helped us every step of the way and were friendly, kind, supportive, courteous, and professional. I could go on, but there aren't enough words to express our gratitude! I want to thank everyone at Twin Oaks for helping us to have our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Liz C

This was THE BEST place I could have chosen to get married for several reasons. The ambiance is absolutely gorgeous, romantic, and intimate/private. I didn't want a wedding where others could join / look in so this was perfect. The bridal suite is UNREAL it's so vintage,... Read More historic and gorgeous. If you want photos that look like they're from a wedding magazine then this is the place for you. The staff is on top of it! They only do one wedding a day and know the business of weddings in and out. I think I worked with every single planner they have, and every time I called, emailed, or met with them they had all communicated so I didn't have to repeat myself. They were extremely helpful through the whole process whether it was recommending outside preferred vendors (who were great), helping with logistics or reminding me what we had discussed. I was very impressed with their customer service through the 10 months I worked with them, as well as over the moon happy with my day of experience. Almost every attendee at my wedding commented on how amazing the venue was. It's gorgeous and at night the twinkle lights make it look like a fairytale. My day of coordinators were Kelsey and Hannah and they treated me like a queen, and they were so on top of the entire schedule. You can't go wrong with any of them. I didn't have to think of any planning that day, which was a big relief. The only downside (and it isn't that big of a deal) was that it was NOT long enough. I do wish they were flexible on shutting the bar down at 9:30pm, and ending strictly at 10pm. The day is short as it is so I would have liked to keep the dancing going a bit longer, but other than that...it is a perfect place for a wedding. I highly recommend it.