Two Chicks and a Pot

all of central florida, the space coast & the treasure coast

Always All Natural, Local & Organic when possible

At Two Chicks and a Pot everything is made especially for you! From the menu planning to the style of service, you are in charge. Every thing is prepared fresh with the finest ingredients, nothing is ever processed. Truly Farm to Table. Come taste with us and experience the difference!

Cuisine

Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, Eastern European, French, Greek, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

550 Gus Hipp Boulevard, Rockledge, FL all of central florida, the space coast & the treasure coast (321) 252-5111

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Deanna M

Two chicks were wonderful to work up to create our wedding menu. I was impressed with their farm to table approach and open ideas. We chose a southern style BBQ for our wedding day. The BBQ brisket, turkey carving station and creamed corn were delicious! Every guest said how... Read More moist and delicious the turkey was! My husband created his own appetizer a meatloaf slider with mashed potatoes and it was perfect! My husband, me and our guests loved the food and I loved working with them and their creativity.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Raychel P

We chose Two Chicks based on other reviews and after our first conversation with Nikki, talking about menu options and possibilities. We are so glad we went with them: -The dinner buffet was great and we received a lot of compliments on the food. The servers also packed us 2... Read More complete dinner to-go boxes that my new husband and I could eat later :) -They were easy to work with leading up to the wedding. I was planning long distance, and they let my brother and his wife do a free tasting in my place. -On the day of, the servers ended up stepping in to help my mom who was running around crazy, trying to set up our drinks table, find the plates, etc. My mom told me later that they saved her butt multiple times before dinner :)

Five Star Service

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Ashlee C

When my groom & I started planning our wedding one the very first thing we wanted to chose was the food. We did not want the run of the mill wedding food, its always so boring and predictable. After some research I found Two Chicks and a Pot. Their sample menu had us salivating... Read More wishing they ran a restaurant! After a tasting we booked their services. Our family & friends know we like to eat and eat good food so we couldn't disappoint with our wedding food. We hyped it up for months. The day of the wedding I remember walking into the venue and the smell of brisket made me hungry. Its all I could think about, how soon until dinner?! They did an excellent job with dinner service, the food was delicious. I highly recommend Two Chicks for any event. Creative, delicious, fresh! Thank you Beth & her staff!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jessica N

From beginning to end, Two Chicks and a Pot was so easy to work with, provided excellent input, and did a phenomenal job. My wedding night went by so quickly that I wish I had had a chance to say thank you in person, but the food turned out great. We wanted to do a number of... Read More different stations with all of our favorite foods, from tacos to pizza to charcuterie, and they were very accommodating. At our tasting, we were expecting a small bite of each offering, but we were served full portions for all of us! It was amazing. We were so impressed by all of the things that she made from scratch, her pizza sauce, her cheese dips, bruschetta, spinach dip, all of it was so tasty and I was excited to debut it at the wedding. Our final meeting before the wedding proved very helpful because Nicole helped us come up with a signature drink and also gave us many other tips and made sure all the details were worked out. Finally on the day of the wedding, the food turned out great. They carefully labeled foods for V and GF and they also packed up everything in togo containers at the end of the night. We instantly had lunch ready for the next day. Our experience was stellar with Two Chicks and a Pot and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Susan W

We haven't even had our wedding yet, but after meeting with Nicole, we decided to use Two Chicks for our engagement party as well. We had such a wonderful time. The food was great! The casual stations we just what we were looking for. Our guests are still raving! You can't... Read More go wrong if you are looking for a company to follow your inspiration and get it better than you ever thought possible!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

We attended a wedding which Two Chicks catered, they did such a nice job we knew we had to call them for ours. We had a blast picking our menu (although it was not easy since we loved everything we tried). As the wedding got closer my stress levels grew but after talking over... Read More the details with Nicole I could finally relax a bit. The day of our wedding we did not have to worry. The staff was so friendly. They even packed a box for my husband and I to enjoy later that night. I will definitely call Two Chicks for any event I have!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Danielle F

Love these ladies! They have been a joy to work with. They really enjoy what they do and we loved that they really have worked with us to make our big day so special. All the food we tried was really delicious, which made it very hard to pick out our favs! I would pick these... Read More ladies for any type of occasion that requires a caterer!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Joni T

YUM! These ladies have got this catering thing locked down. Our food was spectacular. Planning the meal for our wedding was actually tons of fun. I asked for a couple of items that were not on their menu and it was an instant "yes". They whipped them up for our tasting like it... Read More had been on the menu for years! We did not have a single issue with Two Chicks through out the entire planning process or our event. I highly recommend them for any type of event you may be planning!

Total Disappointment

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Hilary B

I am a huge foodie and love to cook, so naturally, the caterer was at the top of my list for what I wanted to be stellar for our big day. I really wanted to go with a smaller company so that I could create the menu that I wanted. Each food item I chose was meaningful to us as a... Read More couple and this process was very fun. So, I will start with the positives. During our tasting, the chef, Beth, was very sweet and open to our vision. Both ladies were very vocal about being able to accomodate our vision. The food was very yummy too (at the tasting). Our venue was to be outside, but the ladies said they were confident they could serve an outdoor wedding, as they had done "many before". On our big day we were surprised to find out that neither of the "two chicks" was there, but instead a third party team was hired to serve our wedding. This is where it all began to go downhill. The wait staff was rude, disorganized, and unprofessional. They were smoking on our property in front of guests (the reception was in a tent at my parents' house) and guests were complaining. They dropped silverware and told guests, "oh well, use the other fork," instead of going to get another. One of my guests asked for another appetizer at the cocktail hour and the waitress told her, "you have already had one" and refused to give her another! So rude! The food was cold. The meal looked nothing like what we had discussed. I will say, that the appetizers during cocktail hour were good, but the main course was cold and unimpressive. The worst though, was our "late night snack". We had wanted soft pretzel skewers with dipping sauces to be served about an hour before our reception was to end and what was brought out was terrible. In my 29 years, I have NEVER, EVER sent back a meal at a restaurant, but after tasting the COLD, DOUGHY, "pretzels", I immediately had our wedding coordinator ask that they be taken away. It was so embarrassing. Guests were spitting them out! I had to apologize profusely to them. They were inedible. The grooms cake was never cut, even though I asked them to...so my husband and I were left with a $200 cake to eat by ourselves. THEN, the wait staff tried to leave without cleaning or bussing the tables AT ALL. They only came back when our coordinator asked them to. To top it all off, the microwave in the prep area where they were working was broken after the reception (it worked perfectly before the wedding), so even though I can't prove it, I believe they broke the microwave. My mother emailed Two Chicks to try to communicate with them our concerns, but after two weeks, we still haven't gotten so much as a response. I am so disappointed in how things went down. I was so excited to work with them, but regardless, our wedding was beautiful and our guests had fun! I would recommend any of our other vendors, but definitely not these "chicks".

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Erin K

What an amazing job and team!!!! Thank you so much being apart of our wedding. Everyone enjoyed the entire menu!!! Couldn't ask for a better cater for a wedding!!! <3

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Two Chicks and a Pot catered for my sons wedding, and the food was so delicious! Beth worked with the kids to pick the perfect menu, she was very helpful and knowledgeable in picking the right food for the guests. Her crew was very nice and efficient. We cant thank them enough... Read More for making this day so nice for us.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Our non-profit organization has used Two Chicks and a Pot multiple times and they have always done a wonderful job. We have used them for business lunches for fifteen as well as for festive occasions for hundred. Two Chicks has provided all the supplies we need whether it’s... Read More just the menu or all the linens and tableware in addition to the menu. They have great style to fit any occasion. We highly recommend Two Chicks and a Pot.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

I have had an opportunity to use the catering services of Two Chicks and a Pot several times in the last couple of years. Their services have exceeded my expectations in every case demonstrating the highest standards in service and professionalism. They provide ample... Read More serving portions, which have fed large groups easily along with being very tasty. From a man's perspective this is very important. I would not hesitate to use Two Chicks again, knowing that they are dependable and provide quality food and service every time.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Two Chicks and a Pot have it all: great food, great service, and great ideas. We have always found them to be businesslike yet pleasant to work with: they are receptive to our ideas and have given excellent suggestions to make our special occasions run more smoothly. Two... Read More Chicks offers creative and tasty culinary options (they even make the 'down home' meal special!) along with attractive serving areas and unobtrusive and attentive staff. Clearly experience matters, and it makes Two Chicks a reliable and trustworthy choice for all our catering needs. Two Chicks and a Pot really are "simply the best"!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Shadi K

We had a wonderful experience with two chicks! Food was delicious and staff was awesome. The communication between us, Beth, and Nikki was quick and very flexible. Especially when we had family cancel last minute two chicks adjusted costs for us :) The staff even helped with... Read More grabbing the attention of one of my bridesmaids to bustle me. I'd recommend them to any of my friends and family, so so happy with everything!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Robin C

Two Chicks was a blessing from the beginning. They really understood and envisioned the concept and feel that I wanted for our big day! The food was FANTASTIC and a huge hit with my friends and family. We were so happy about the Honeymoon Box you left for us too! You are too... Read More sweet!! Thank you Beth and staff for your excellent service! <3 Robin and Joshua (and Charlie too!)

Two thumbs up for Two Chicks

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Jeanette G

When the wedding plans begun, we made the decision to use local vendors. This is how we found Two Chicks and a Pot. We met with them to share what we had envisioned and their passion to make our special day “unique to us” was contagious. They do not use processed or pre-made... Read More foods. With their classic old school approach, everything is made from scratch with all natural ingredients and when they can, they use local producers and organic items. We knew within the first five minutes, they were the caterer for our wedding! From table settings to servers to the absolutely amazing food their attention to detail and professionalism literally made this the only item on our list we didn’t stress about. At our reception, every guest raved about the food and half of them were in the restaurant biz! I would highly recommend them for your next affair. Two thumbs way up for Two Chicks!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

2 chicks did a great job at our wedding! We are foodies and wanted lots of yummy food. They delivered everything on time and beautifully. I also had them on a time crunch and you couldn't tell at all. We love them and couldn't say enough good things about them.

2015-08-06T07:54:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We love our brides and do everything in our ability to make their wonderful. Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day.

Made my day

Reviewed on 6/09/2015

We lost our original caterer almost at the last minute and I was at a loss. Then I remembered attending a wedding where Two Chicks and a Pot had done a sit down dinner. The food was very good so I gave them a call. Lucky for us, they were available. We only did heavy finger... Read More foods, but everything we chose was delicious. I gave them a head count of 80, but we had people show up who had not RSVP. I didn't have to worry, they made it last and everyone had plenty and loved the choices. They were very organized and courteous. Should I need a caterer again, they will be the first I call.

Excellent food at a reasonable price!

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Jeanette L

I was more than happy with Two Chicks and a Pot. I checked out other vendors in the area and they were either too expensive, or super unprofessional. Two Chicks will work with your budget, provide excellent food even on a small budget, and not nickle and dime you for any extras.... Read More I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer in the Melbourne, FL area.

Disappointed - Beware

Reviewed on 1/30/2015

The food was good however the lack of supervision with the staff lead to some issues that could have been avoided. Items were lost (ie. cake topper and heirloom cake knife) details were not adhered to(ie. vegan bride was served a meat dish) with slow response from the management... Read More and no apologies. The gratuity was included in the final payment before the event and should be held until after as to be deserving not just paid. I think they have grown past weddings and onto conventions and such. Would not recommend.

2015-10-27T17:56:07 Response from the vendor

The day after the wedding we were called with rave reviews and compliments. We were told about the lost knife and topper and assured the family we didn't have it, but looked anyway. I believe it was left at the venue. As for the bride... Read Less Read More

Amazing service and Food

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

Two chicks and a Pot was absolutely amazing. The service was wonderful and the food was so delicious. We couldn't have asked for a better catering company!!

Wedding dinner

Reviewed on 12/02/2013

I had looked at several different Caterers but had decided to choose Two Chicks. When we had our taste testing they had told us that the beef carving station would be much better then what we were tasting because they cook a whole roast at once. For the day of the wedding we... Read More had two servers that were helping out and Beth did not show up until 5:00 PM. Somehow the Servers decided to start the dinner early (no one in my wedding party requested that they start services early) so Beth was not there to cut the meat. The meat was very rare and the sauces that we had asked for were not there to be served and it was not under any lamp or light to keep it warm at all. The drink service that I paid extra for was never refilled because Peter the server was too busy packing up that he didn't feel like refilling it. For the toast they poured the champagne to a 16 year old and the plates were not picked up off the tables (my sweetheart table my maid of honor cleared off because they never even recognized that we were sitting there). For the cake cutting my maid of honor had informed them that were going to be cutting the cake... however, 10 minutes after we cut it there was still no one out there. I (as the bride) had to go out and tell the server (Peter) that the cake was ready to be cut and he said that Beth does the cutting and she was busy at the moment. On top of everything else Peter pulled my maid of honor into the kitchen right after dinner was served, pulled my invoice out and said "the tip was not pre-paid so where is the tip" She said that she was not sure what was going on with the tip, he was very pushy and said that they were looking for the tip (she was not aware that I was going to be paying by card to the office after the service) She then had to get my father-in-law to go to the bank (mind you this is during the reception) to go get a tip because he would not leave them alone. I have spoken with Beth about all my concerns and she has made things right in regards to the drink station and the tip money, however her response to the beef and the dressings were that we requested the service early and that they did their best to get the service out... even though no one asked for it early. To me it seemed like they wanted to get in and out and didn't want to actually stay for the full service like they were supposed to. If you go with Two chicks, please don't let peter bully your bridal party, and I highly suggest you do not get the carving stating, it sounds neat but is not worth it at all. On top of everything the food is supposed to be left however none of the beef was left for us at all.

Fantastic Organic Food!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013

We had a very eclectic menu, due to the food allergies and special needs in our family. Not to mention our eclectic group of friends. Every pallet was pleasantly pleased, including the mother of the groom, a tongue cancer survivor. Her needs were completely met with... Read More compassion, care and healthy food. Even our pickiest eaters cleaned there plates. I have had many wedding dinners and was very selective in my choice. Two Chicks and a Pot not only exceeded our expectations, but blew us away.

Yummy yummy yummy!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Cecilia D

We were looking for some awesome barbeque style catering and were so delighted when we found out that Two Chicks and a Pot could do barbeque and work with our budget. They were absolutely amazing to work with and its so nice to hear our guest say that our wedding food was the... Read More best wedding food they had ever had.

2013-05-22T09:00:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much. We love to hear that we helped to make your wedding special. Congratulations.