TwoFoot Creative - Wedding Planning & Coordination

At TwoFoot Creative, we promise to design a wedding intimately reflecting you as a couple. We tell your story, so each guest leaves with an even better sense of who you are and how amazing it was to share in your celebration. We aspire to create a wedding distinctly you!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Tyler G

Ana and her team went above and beyond for my husband and I! We planned our entire wedding from out of of the country and Ana was indispensable to the process. There were so many little things that she did without ever having to be asked.. We wanted to do a special confetti... Read More shower at the end of the wedding and she found a way to make that happen! Her and her assistant even had to actually pop the confetti canons manually at just the right time and they pulled it off beautifully! Every single thing at our wedding went off without a hitch and I literally had zero worries. Ana was one of the key elements in making our day perfect and I would recommend her to any and every bride! :)

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

When we first started planning our wedding I didn't think we would need a wedding planner but we did not get very far down the wedding planning road until we realized that we DO need a planner. Ana, and her TwoFoot team, came highly recommended by a friend and also by her peers... Read More in the wedding industry (florist, venue) so I contacted her for some help. When the big day arrived I had promised myself that no matter what happened that day I would have fun and be relaxed. Thanks to Ana and her team we had an amazing day. Everything happened just the way it was supposed to and it was thanks to Ana's superior skills in managing events and foreseeing potential problems/situations, and resolving those, that it all went perfectly. Thank you Ana and TwoFoot for an amazing day/wedding, you are the best!

The perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Lauren R

Ana Skidmore of Twofoot Creative helped us plan, design, and carry out the most PERFECT wedding! She was a huge factor in how well the rehearsal, outdoor garden wedding and tent reception at Meadow Brook Hall went for my August wedding. She is ridiculously organized,... Read More experienced, supportive, understanding, efficient, ready with options and alternatives, has many good vendor contacts, and is well prepared and ready for emergencies. I live across the country and was only able to make several trips back to Michigan before the wedding so Ana and I worked together mainly over phone and email. She was a delight to work with and I will miss all of our phone calls and emails! She understood my desire to plan and design a fun and beautiful atmosphere for our wedding and she was a wonderful, calming presence through the last few stressful weeks. Ana helped ensure that all of our plans were carried out seamlessly. My husband and I had a BLAST at our wedding. Everything turned out even more perfect than we could have imagined and I credit much of that to Ana. I was able to completely relax on the day of my wedding, knowing that Ana was handling everything. It was wonderful to be able to live in the moment and enjoy my ceremony and reception, while chatting with guests and dancing on the dancefloor, without worrying about anything! She understood how detail-oriented I was, especially about the decorations and the tent layout, and she made sure everything was set up exactly as I had planned. After my bustle ripped during my father-daughter dance, Ana followed me around with a bag of safety pins and fixed my dress so that I could dance the rest of the night. I had so much fun at my wedding that I would repeat it all again in a heartbeat and there is no doubt that Ana would be a part of it. I have received many notes from guests telling me that ours was the best, most beautiful, and most seamlessly run wedding that they have ever attended and I don't think that would have been possible without Ana. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jen B

We selected TwoFoot to be our day of wedding planner. It was tremendously helpful to have someone help us not only on our wedding day, but also to think through all of the details, create timelines, help with vendors and ensure our rehearsal went smooth. Ana and her team were... Read More very fun to work with, professional, helpful, detail oriented and allowed us to enjoy every minute of our wedding day. I felt very comfortable leaving any "on the fly" decisions and/or troubleshooting to TwoFoot. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Ana helped us starting from day one! We were floundering and couldn't even decide where to have our event. Ana came to us with several choices for venues, all of which were amazing. She kept us on track when we started to procrastinate in the perfect way, and I can't even state... Read More how helpful she was on the day of the wedding. The things that I didn't have to worry about on the day of my wedding are immeasureable. I had the best day of my life, and I was able to focus on my family, friends, and most importantly, my bride. Ana was always available for questions via email and phone, and the in person meetings were very productive. She was able to calm my panicked, last-minute concerns over small things that were out of our control. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and I would have signed up with Ana soon if we were doing it all over again. Thank you, Ana!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Trust me. You need a wedding coordinator. We were on a tight budget, but this was the best money we spent. I like to think of myself as a good planner, but Two Foot thought of a million little details that hadn't occurred to us, which set us up to have a super smooth wedding.... Read More Ana and her team did a great job of understanding what we wanted and making sure the event was exactly as we pictured it. If something wasn't able to go as planned they were able to quickly come up with a Plan B that was completely in the spirit of the event. MOST IMPORTANTLY, we were able to relax and enjoy the moment, rather than having to worry about managing the vendors, sticking to the timeline, etc. You don't want to have to manage your wedding on your wedding. It is an incredibly special opportunity to spend time with everyone you love. Hire Two Foot Creative and let them do the worrying for you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Alix K

Melanie, our day-of coordinator, (and her crew of three other ladies on the day of) was so incredible! First, she was so much fun to work with--very flexible, upbeat, sweet, and full of great ideas for the wedding day. She helped us think through things that we hadn't even... Read More thought about but were important details. We had a unique venue where we needed to rent everything (tables, dinnerware, linens, silverware, lights, etc.) and we also had family officiate--so things were chaotic at times and no one on our side knew what they were doing! Melanie kept everything streamlined and truly ensured that things were as stress-free as possible. One of the best parts was that the weather for our early fall wedding was unseasonably cold, drizzly, and gray, but she and her helpers transformed the indoor space into a beautiful ceremony; they were very creative with candles and decorations. We actually liked it even better than the outdoor space! They were fantastic with keeping all of our vendors on time, handling last minute set-up details and deliveries, cleaning up decorations; plus Melanie put in a lot of time with us the day before the wedding at the rehearsal. Can't say enough good things--having Melanie coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 kate s

Top NOTCH!! TwoFoot Creative is professional, experienced, and definitely worth hiring. As a vendor in the industry, I see a lot of weddings and planners. I can honestly say that the expertise and experience that TwoFoot will bring to your event is priceless!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

TwoFoot was great! Ana was really great from beginning to end, helping us select vendors, getting quotes, reminding us of dealines and making sure our wedding day went exactly as planned. I can't say enough about how she really made sure our day ended up being as beautiful as... Read More possible. It is very stressful planning something like this and I'm glad Ana was there to help. I would suggest anyone who is looking to optimize their day contact Ana and the team at TwoFoot Creative.

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Larissa S

I was planning a wedding in Michigan while living in Chicago, and decided a day of coordinator was a must to help with all the details that I couldn't make constant visits for. I contacted TwoFoot Creative and was assigned to Kristen. Her services were exactly what I need and... Read More were very affordable! Her communication with me throughout the whole process was excellent, and she was willing to help with all my questions and whatever I needed. She was a real life saver throughout the whole processes, thinking of things that had never crossed my mind! She is truly excellent at what she does! The only reason I did not give twofoot creative 5 stars is that a few family members mentioned that Kristen was a little stern with them. However, because of her skill and expertise everything went off without a hitch on the actual wedding day. Kristen, you are wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

Ana was wonderful. She helped us along with every step of planning our daughter's wedding. On the day of the wedding, we were able to relax and enjoy ourselves because she had every detail under control. Right before the ceremony, I developed a tickle in my throat.....and Ana... Read More had cough drops. She carries everything with her, so she's prepared for anything that might come up. You should hire her..... you'll be in very capable hands!

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Lisa S

We hired Ana and her team for day of coordinating, and I am so happy that we did! We worried about NOTHING on our big day because we knew every last detail would be executed perfectly. Ana really impressed us throughout the process, but she really exceeded our expectations on... Read More the day of. My husband and I keep laughing (fondly) about it because it felt like all you needed to do was blink and she would be right there with whatever you needed. Highly recommend her and her team for a smooth, relaxed, and beautifully put together wedding day!!!

Amazing service and the most enjoyable day

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Natalie B

Ana, Rachel, and the entire TwoFoot team are one of a kind. They invest in each and every one of their clients, no matter your price range, demands, or stress level. :) We had the most beautiful wedding thanks to TwoFoot, and we felt over-serviced and taken care of throughout... Read More the entire process. We can't recommend this group enough for any possible wedding need you have. Ana's vendor recommendations alone ensured that we had a wonderful day. Her execution, personality and friendship are extra icing on the day-of cake.

Call Ana First!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Chase E

There aren't a lot of reviews written by the Groom so I thought I'd share my piece. My now-wife and I met while attending UofM and felt it was only natural to go full circle and get married on campus. School meant so much to both of us and we still bleed maize and blue.... Read More Living in Chicago, we didn't know the first step to planning an out-of-state wedding. We knew we needed some help but there were tons of planning services to choose from. You can only look at so many blogs and pictures before you have to narrow your decision. We decided to interview a few vendors to test the waters (like buying a house) to see who we felt most comfortable with. The moment we met Ana, we knew we found our match. She has the perfect mix of serious, down-to-business work ethic and light-heartedness. We touched base via phone, facetime and email weekly and she had all the tools to keep our decision making timeline on track but with little stress (for me at least). She also has great recommendations on other vendor services such as flowers, music and linens. Very cliche but we could not have done this without her. Happy wife, happy life. Totally worth it!

Ana is PhenomenANAal!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Ean S

I can't thank Ana and the Two Foot Creative team enough. I didn't think it was possible, but our wedding exceeded our expectations (x1000)! Before I hired Ana, we interviewed most of the wedding planners that worked in the Ann Arbor area, as we were planning our wedding from... Read More out-of-state so it was crucial our planner was fabulous. We hired Ana for full-service planning and I have to say that for everything she did, her prices were shockingly reasonable (she practically paid for herself by all the vendor deals she secured). Furthermore, she was extremely professional and organized throughout the entire planning process. Any time anyone in my family emailed or called her, she promptly got back to us. She also was a great problem solver. Additionally, she respected our opinions and didn't impose on our vision while also coming up with some awesome ideas. It's also apparent that she has a great relationship with all the major wedding vendors in the area. Every time we booked a vendor (florist, makeup artist, baker), I heard the same comment "you're so lucky to be working with Ana, she's wonderful" and we agree. Ana is exceptionally organized, efficient, smart, and a pleasure to work with and anyone looking for a wedding planner would be lucky to have her! Being the groom I had some very special requests. The two times she was not able to fulfill my specific requests, I asked her to contact the appropriate vendor and "make it happen". Guess what? She did! She was even able to get permission from a rather famous venue to allow us to bring our dog and join in the ceremony. It was awesome to watch her work. I highly recommend Ana for your special day. You will be THRILLED with her and her vendors.

We love Ana!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Charlie C

Ana was incredibly responsive and supportive throughout our entire planning process. Full disclosure, I am type A and "have everything under control" but I have to say that Ana was essential to our wedding days (rehearsal and day of)! Ana helped us make decisions leading up to... Read More the big day and offered solutions where we got stuck. Her experience and expertise was really comforting when we were debating between one thing or the other. Ana has seen a lot of weddings and her opinion was so nice to have! It allowed us to make confident decisions and not look back so we can keep moving forward with creating a cohesive celebration for our wedding day. Ana and her team were key to the running of our wedding day - they were so professional, but gentle and understanding with us and our guests (emotions were high!) and really allowed me and my new husband to enjoy every second with each other and our friends and family. Ana saved us from so much stress by taking care of everything. I'm not exaggerating, she really took care of everything on the wedding day. We had such a fantastic day and evening and we received so many compliments the days and weeks after our wedding about how fantastic Ana and her team were. We are so thankful we booked TwoFoot Creative and would recommend her to any bride and groom looking to spend their wedding day in the moment and not worrying about anything! We love you Ana! Thank you!

Money well spent!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Audrey R

With a wedding everything is so costly and when I thought about hiring a planner I thought, but I can do all that stuff, do I need it? I quickly learned that Twofoot was worth every penny and I would have paid more! Ana helped me find vendors, stay on track with my tasks and... Read More stay under budget. Having someone organized and helpful as a sidekick through the process was fantastic. Ana was accessable and available and I would never of known that she had other clients--totally personalized service. Having the Twofoot team on the wedding day was phenomenal. I didn't worry about a thing--and it rained on my outdoor wedding!! Everything was handled and seemless to me so that I could enjoy my day. You will not regret spending money for a well coordinated, planned event with trusted vendors and a team of people making sure your day is perfect.

September Bliss!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Ilse M

I started planning my wedding two years in advance. I had not been in any weddings, my family was from over seas and I was simply clueless as to where to start. So I started searching online for wedding planners. Numerous options arose, but what stood out to me was the countless... Read More numbers of positive reviews TwoFoot Creative received. I scheduled a meeting with Ana and from there the planning began! Ana and Melanie assisted me in more ways than I can even begin to explain. From helping me to select the perfect venues for my ceremony and reception to scheduling meetings with vendors (who were thrilled when I mentioned working with Ana). They were true assets throughout the entire process. For a perfectionist and organizer like myself, having professionals to guide my neurotic antics was just what I needed. My wedding day was flawless, all of my vendors were coordinated and a timeline was followed so that there were no surprises. Ana and Melanie were professional and organized. When one of my groomsmen's boutonnieres disintegrated before the ceremony during photos Ana remedied the problem and found him a replacement. I didn't find out till the wedding was over (I was none the wiser, didn't notice, didn't stress). When I forgot my flats in my hotel room, Melanie left the reception to get them so I could spend the night dancing in shoes shorter than 4inch heels. The only thing I had to worry about was what bikini to pack the next day for my honeymoon, it was that stress free :) Working with TwoFoot was the best decision my husband and I made! They were absolutely, positively incredible and my wedding would not have been what it was without them. We are truly grateful to have been able to work with them!

Awesome Coordinators

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Jennie B

TwoFoot coordinated our wedding at the Michigan League. I 100% recommend TwoFoot Creative. Ana helped me choose my vendors by making some great recommendations, she answered all of my silly questions for about 9 months leading up to the wedding, she met with me in person (more... Read More than once), and overall just made me feel like my event was in good hands. And it was. Ana showed up Friday night for the rehearsal, and from then on she made sure our wedding went smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. Ana and her staff were very professional, and obviously very experienced. Ana thought of things I would have never thought of - I'm convinced she's prepared for anything, and nothing could ever shake her calm and cool manner. My advice to future brides is to definitely hire a good coordinator, and for brides in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area - choose TwoFoot! One more thing - other vendors in this area know and love TwoFoot. This made the planning even easier.

Awesome wedding planner!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 James S

Ana from Twofoot Creative was amazing! We did the basic package which allowed us 3 meetings and coordination & set-up for our wedding weekend. But Ana never limited us to just those services and always made herself available for calls or emails if we needed assistance. She... Read More consistently provided great recommendations for vendors and making countless decisions during the planning process. Her expertise and experience were invaluable. The 3 meetings were incredibly helpful in addressing our questions and getting us organized. She also provided helpful documents such as a suggested timeline of wedding planning To-Do's. During the wedding weekend, she was a rock. She did everything we asked of her and beyond, including making sure everything from the reception site was accounted for and transported to the hotel (no easy task given the late night craziness). She also kept us stress-free by helping to manage any minor issues that surfaced throughout the weekend. I would highly recommend her to anyone else looking for amazing wedding planning services! Thanks Ana!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Sara W

Ana and her team had us hooked from the very beginning. When my husband and I wanted a wedding in AA but lived in Chicago, we knew we needed help. We interviewed a few wedding planners but fell in love with Ana's sense of humor and professionalism. She made planning the... Read More wedding fun and made us feel like we were her only clients! Ana went above and beyond to make us feel as comfortable as possible with every decision. Her list of recommended vendors was a life savor in itself since we knew nobody. From timelines to online document storage, Ana can do it all. When it came to the wedding day, Ana and her team were working from the break of dawn. Her ability to juggle multiple priorities and schedule her time is the most efficient I have ever seen as she seemed to be in multiple places at the same time. While we were enjoying the ceremony and vows, Ana was busy planning out the next steps and directing all the guests. At the reception she was coordinating with all the vendors (we had two music groups, videographer, photographer, babysitters for the kids, and continuous shuttle service for the guests) and seemed to handle it all with ease. After it was over, she helped clean everything up and pack the cars with all the presents and flowers which allowed us to leave care-free. At the end of the day, the TwoFoot Creative service was by far the best investment we made for our wedding. Everything was so beautiful and flawless. We absolutely couldn't have done it without Ana. Thank you so much for everything you did (and are still doing for us)!! Sara and Chase (The Elliott's!)

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Abby D

I can't thank Ana and the Two Foot Creative team enough. I didn't think it was possible, but our wedding exceeded our expectations (x1000). Before I hired Ana, I had interviewed most of the wedding planners that worked in the Ann Arbor area, as we were planning our wedding... Read More from out-of-state so it was crucial our planner was fabulous. We hired Ana for full-service planning and I have to say that for everything she did, her prices were shockingly reasonable (she practically paid for herself by all the vendor deals she secured). Furthermore, she was extremely professional and organized throughout the entire planning process. Any time anyone in my family emailed or called her, she promptly got back to us. She also was a great problem solver. Additionally, she respected our opinions and didn't impose on our vision while also coming up with some awesome ideas. It's also apparent that she has a great relationship with all the major wedding vendors in the area. Every time we booked a vendor (florist, makeup artist, baker), I heard the same comment "you're so lucky to be working with Ana, she's wonderful" and I have to agree. Ana is exceptionally organized, efficient, smart, and a pleasure to work with and anyone looking for a wedding planner would be lucky to have her!

Couldn't have done it without her

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Lauren j

Ana was my wedding planner and she was so helpful regarding all of my vendors. I wanted to do all my own decorations and I told her how I wanted them used/set up at my wedding and she did it perfectly. She made the wedding planning experience seamless and stress free! I was... Read More getting married in a city I did not know well and she gave me multiple choices for each vendor choice (caterer, rentals, florist, etc). She told me what I needed to expect at each meeting and how to go about things the proper way. She was so helpful and friendly! I would recommend her to anyone in or around Ann Arbor area.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/20/2014 Elizabeth S

I was lucky enough to have Ana and the Twofoot team recommended to me, and it was truly a pleasure to work with them! Ana was willing to set up phone meetings with me since I was out of town, and worked with me every step of the way. When I met my florist in Michigan, she came... Read More to meet me since we had not been able to set up a face-to-face meeting. As it got closer to the big day, the TwoFoot team kept me updated on payment deadlines and other important information. They made sure everything was on track for our wedding. When my fiance and I arrived in Ann Arbor, she came to our venue and met with us to make sure all details were finalized. She also worked to get us into our venue a bit early, so that my mom could set up our candy bar/dessert table. I joked around that I was high-maintenance because I showed up to our meeting with binders for everyone involved in setting up the venue, but Ana talked through everything with me and reassured me that everything would be taken care of! I truly did not have to worry about a thing! She made sure that the rehearsal ran smoothly, and when I wanted to groomsmen to enter a bit differently than they normally did, she made sure that all of the groomsmen understood the new procession and that it was able to happen. She was there every step of the way on the big day as well...helping us the morning of, as soon as we got into the church, and throughout the ceremony. After the ceremony, she and her team helped to stop traffic so that we could do a beautiful photo of the bridal party in the streets of Ann Arbor. Not only did her and her team do a fabulous job throughout they day, they made sure the entire day was both flawless and perfect. All of the "behind the scenes" work was taken care of and she made sure that we did not have to worry about a thing. I was truly blessed to be able to work with her on the days leading up to the wedding and the wedding day. Investing in TwoFootCreative was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding, and our day was 100% perfect because of her and her dedication to our special day! Thank you Ana and TwoFoot!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Laura G

Ana and her assistants, Elyse and Jessy, at TwoFoot Creative were so helpful in organizing my wedding day and making sure everything was set up and smoothly executed. They were so organized and I can't imagine not having them there. Anytime I needed anything, Ana was there to... Read More answer my questions. She and her assistant met with me to set up a timeline and listen to how I wanted the reception set up. On the day of my wedding, Elyse and Jessy my go-to girls for whatever I needed. It was the best investment I could have made, and I was able to relax on my wedding day knowing that Elyse and Jessy would take care of everything. Thank you so much TwoFoot Creative!!!