TwoFoot Creative

Ann Arbor & Metro Detroit as well as Destination Weddings

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

Ann Arbor, MI Ann Arbor & Metro Detroit as well as Destination Weddings (734) 709-6656

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jillian R

Ana and TwoFoot Creative are WONDERFUL - my husband and I weren't sure whether we needed a wedding planner originally, but we now agree that it was hands down the best money we spent for our entire wedding. Ana was extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process and on... Read More the day of. She gave us tons of helpful advice and recommendations for vendors. She also helped corral a rowdy bridal party and served as a go-between for our vendors on our big day. On a personal note, Ana is a joy to work with. My husband and I loved her sense of humor, and she is extremely thoughtful, organized, and responsive. I can't recommend her enough!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Mariel R

We worked with Ana for our wedding in Ann Arbor and she did such a great job planning our special day. We interviewed multiple planners and we we're so glad we went with Ana. She was organized, attentive and always had good recommendations throughout our planning.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Gayle C

Five big stars for Ana and her team from TwoFoot Creative! As an out of town mother of the bride for a three day summer camp wedding, their services were invaluable every step of the way. My highest recommendation and ever lasting thanks!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 jim h

TwoFoot did an absolutely wonderful job. They are the best...

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Sara F

If you are getting married, you NEED Ana! My husband and I hired TwoFoot Creative to coordinate a wedding weekend on Mackinac Island and it was the best decision we made. I’ve had many friends and family tell me that on their wedding day they were so stressed that they couldn’t... Read More enjoy it. This was the complete opposite experience we had, and I give all the credit to Ana. I didn’t have to worry about any details the entire weekend. The morning of the wedding we arranged for the groomsmen to go golfing. My husband and I had some concerns about keeping the groomsmen on a tight schedule. Ana employed her husband (who’s amazing) to go golfing with the guys and keep everyone on track! It worked out perfect and the guys loved her husband, Gene. My parents cannot stop talking about how wonderful the weekend was and what a gem Ana is! We hired a wedding planner/coordinator and got a lifelong friend!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Melissa S

I first heard about Ana when she did my sister’s wedding 7 years ago and did a fantastic job with the organization. Things have changed a lot in that time, but Ana’s style and recommendations have evolved with the changing wedding industry. She really provided me with a lot of... Read More guidance, on etiquette, invitation wording, food recommendations, décor (which is where I think she played the most important role), and so many other integral decisions that I couldn’t possibly list them all. I used several of her recommended vendors for DJ, Officiant, Linens and Florals, and in all honesty, each one of them were absolutely fantastic. On the day of the wedding, Ana made things flow seamlessly, including keeping our wedding party where they needed to be, setting up, coordinating all of the vendors, creating a timeline and helping us stick to it, making sure the bride and groom had food/cake/drinks, bustling my dress, and helping us get everything ready to take home at the end of the night. I honestly don’t know what we would have done without her. She is truly the best and I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding or event!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Devan S

We felt like Kristen was a part of the family by the end of the night - a very organized, detail-oriented part of the family :) As an out-of-state couple, I cannot recommend getting month-of/day-of planning services enough. TwoFoot worked with us to customize a package of... Read More planning services that fit our needs, and working with Kristen was so easy. Whether by email, on the phone, or in person, she always communicated clearly and promptly with us. She provided us with excellent vendor recommendations, asked all the right questions throughout the process to help keep us on track, and put together a super detailed timeline for the big day. Having someone with so much planning experience was extremely helpful as we were making all of the small decisions and putting together the overall plan for the day, because we could always ask for Kristen's expert input. It set my mind at ease to know that we had someone behind the scenes with detailed knowledge of all our plans and vendors, helping to execute the day a smoothly as possible. It took the burden off of us, our family and friends so that we could all enjoy the amazing day. THANK YOU Kristen and team at TwoFoot Creative!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 John G

We used Ana as our day of planner and it was the best money we spent for our wedding. She was very helpful throughout the process, offering advice and recommendations when needed and booked the hotel room blocks. On the day of, though, to have her run the rehearsal, take care of... Read More all the details so that neither I nor my mom or brideswomen had to, and even just to materialize with glasses of club soda for us, was priceless. I would highly recommend Twofoot Creative to anyone looking for a day of planner.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Cheryl S

How to have the wedding day of your dreams: 1) Pick your date 2) Pick your venue 3) Call Twofoot Creative Ana and her crew will make your wedding day stress-free by taking all the details and worries off your list. She was an invaluable resource throughout the months leading... Read More up to the big day as well. We were able to relax and enjoy our daughter's wedding day knowing that any potential "crises" were being dealt with by Ana. She is truly the best!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Camille B

TwoFoot was the BEST wedding gift we could have ever asked for. Ana and her staff were absolutely amazing! From the meetings, to the calls and the support I could not have felt more comfortable working with Ana. When it came to the rehearsal and the day of the wedding I knew... Read More that even if something went wrong Ana would be on it and I would never even know. After the ceremony Ana was right there with water and gave us the opportunity to step away and talk about the ceremony. It was amazing, her staff had everyone out of the venue and was able to wrangle everything up that needed to be put in vehicles. I would HIGHLY recommend Ana and her team. Book her or someone else will :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Emily W

I can’t say enough good things about our planner Kristen from TwoFoot Creative! We had a geek chic wedding at a private residence which meant we had to coordinate a lot of vendors. Kristen from the get go was excited about our event and helped recommend great vendors for our... Read More day. In addition she never tried to direct our vision and helped offer advice when needed. The biggest thing was how easy she made our big day. She created the schedule and coordinated all the vendors so that on the day of we could sit back and enjoy the day with all our guests. I would recommend TwoFoot Creative to everyone I know!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Caitlin T

Ana was truly a gift to our wedding! I had a few very particular design elements that required an eye for detail and close coordinating and Ana worked excellently with myself, my family, and all of our vendors to make everything come together. She is extremely calm and poised,... Read More which is very important when dealing with stressed out brides! Her team is professional, organized, and readily available - a perk that I didn't realize would be so important until I found myself with random questions leading up to the wedding. It was a pleasure working with two foot creative and I would highly recommend Ana and her team.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Catherine T

We hired Ana to help plan and coordinate our daughter's wedding. She was able to keep us on track with decision making and had lots of creative and thoughtful ideas to add to the day. My daughter and I were quite particular about many of the design details. Ana was able to help... Read More us bring the vision to life. The day ran smoothly from beginning to end . Most importantly, our daughter and her new husband were relaxed and joyful on their Big Day. My husband and I also had the time of our lives and had complete confidence in Ana and her team. Thank you Two Foot Creative!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kaitlyn F

Ana was amazing. She was kind, patient and supportive through the whole planning process. The wedding went off without a hitch because of her! Being the bride is stressful enough, but Ana made sure all the planning and the day of, was smooth, organized and all well thought out!... Read More I would recommend Ana to anyone. Her services are invaluable!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Rebecca S

Wonderful! I hired Twofoot Creative to plan and manage my oldest daughter's wedding in 2010. We were arranging the event in Ann Arbor, while she was living out of state, so Ana was a great help to us. When my youngest daughter got engaged, I knew I'd want to hire Ana and... Read More Twofoot Creative again. She and her team are wonderful to work with. Ana is calm and professional, which helps make sure the whole process goes smoothly. Of course, as with any wedding, certain problems arose, but the team helped solve each one and made sure the day went beautifully. On the day of the wedding, we had Melanie and Kristen as our coordinators. Despite having someone from the venue also help coordinate, it was well worth it to have my own wedding planner through the entire process. We didn't have to worry that everything was where it should be and done as we'd expected. There were some small glitches and Ana's team managed them with ease. Overall, Twofoot Creative helped make my daughter's vision come true for her day, saved us money throughout the process, and eliminated a lot of stress by handling issues in a quick and effective way. I'd definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kate W

This was THE best money we spent in the whole process. Thank goodness for Ana. We went into this thinking "oh we will be so calm and collective and avoid all those crazy overblown expenses of the wedding industry" and then we were out of our depth, fast, and I was starting to... Read More panic about 6 months out. Ana was amazing. She walked us through everything, made the decisions (oh, so many endless decisions) easy, understood our budget, and walked us through things we'd never even thought of. It made the actual day of, and the rehearsal, so much more fun for us. We got to just relax and enjoy. Hire this woman.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Sarah B

Best decision I made, hands down, was to book with Ana and her team. I was the bride that wanted to elope and invite just close family and friends. That wasn’t an option for me due to family pressures so I was being pushed into a long wedding day with lots of guests. As I was... Read More someone who didn’t want to plan a wedding Ana was exactly what I needed. It started with her relaxed attitude and willingness to go with the flow. She was so organized and kept me on track to get all my components of planning done while giving me awesome vendor recommendations and brining together our amazing design ideas. In the design process Ana was the most important piece. I wasn’t a bride into picking colors or themes so we had a conversation about what I like in my day to day life and she created a beautiful vision for us. The day of the wedding was amazing. I didn’t stress or worry about one single thing. I knew that Ana and her team were going to take every design aspect that we discussed and make it come to life. She was there to greet me at the church and from that moment on she was checking in with us and making sure we had everything we needed. My parents were so happy with her services and couldn’t stop saying “she’s worth her weight in gold”. For my Dad to say that is monumental :). Ana stayed with us until the end of the night which was incredible. I can’t explain it but there is a certain comfort just seeing her around. It proved invaluable when we had issues with our end of the evening transportation and her team stepped up and drove my husband and myself back to our hotel. WHO DOES THAT!? Ana and her team blew our expectations away. We also got incredible feedback from all our other vendors about how amazing it was to work with her. To me, knowing that her peers truly like working with her is great to know. I couldn’t have gotten through the process without a wedding planner and I was extremely lucky to work with the TwoFoot Creative team. Ana and her team are a class act, someone you will truly want to work with through out the long and sometimes difficult process. Can’t say enough about how wonderful my experience was.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Juan L

We used Ana as our day-of coordinator for our wedding at UMMA. She was incredibly thoughtful and thorough, and her familiarity with a challenging wedding space really put us at ease. She worked with all of our vendors to make sure they were prepared for the event and left no... Read More stone un-turned. Her husband Gene did an awesome job keeping everything moving smoothly the day-of; overall we're very happy to have had them be a part of our big day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Lauren W

I don't know what to say about Ana that hasn't already been said, but I will reiterate... YOU NEED HER! I literally worried about nothing on my wedding day and I was able to have an amazing time. My husband and my family all said how thankful they were that Ana was there to help... Read More with our celebration. I HIGHLY recommend Ana and the TwoFoot team. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Jen B

We selected TwoFoot to be our day of wedding planner. It was tremendously helpful to have someone help us not only on our wedding day, but also to think through all of the details, create timelines, help with vendors and ensure our rehearsal went smooth. Ana and her team were... Read More very fun to work with, professional, helpful, detail oriented and allowed us to enjoy every minute of our wedding day. I felt very comfortable leaving any "on the fly" decisions and/or troubleshooting to TwoFoot. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Ana helped us starting from day one! We were floundering and couldn't even decide where to have our event. Ana came to us with several choices for venues, all of which were amazing. She kept us on track when we started to procrastinate in the perfect way, and I can't even state... Read More how helpful she was on the day of the wedding. The things that I didn't have to worry about on the day of my wedding are immeasureable. I had the best day of my life, and I was able to focus on my family, friends, and most importantly, my bride. Ana was always available for questions via email and phone, and the in person meetings were very productive. She was able to calm my panicked, last-minute concerns over small things that were out of our control. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and I would have signed up with Ana soon if we were doing it all over again. Thank you, Ana!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Trust me. You need a wedding coordinator. We were on a tight budget, but this was the best money we spent. I like to think of myself as a good planner, but Two Foot thought of a million little details that hadn't occurred to us, which set us up to have a super smooth wedding.... Read More Ana and her team did a great job of understanding what we wanted and making sure the event was exactly as we pictured it. If something wasn't able to go as planned they were able to quickly come up with a Plan B that was completely in the spirit of the event. MOST IMPORTANTLY, we were able to relax and enjoy the moment, rather than having to worry about managing the vendors, sticking to the timeline, etc. You don't want to have to manage your wedding on your wedding. It is an incredibly special opportunity to spend time with everyone you love. Hire Two Foot Creative and let them do the worrying for you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Alix K

Melanie, our day-of coordinator, (and her crew of three other ladies on the day of) was so incredible! First, she was so much fun to work with--very flexible, upbeat, sweet, and full of great ideas for the wedding day. She helped us think through things that we hadn't even... Read More thought about but were important details. We had a unique venue where we needed to rent everything (tables, dinnerware, linens, silverware, lights, etc.) and we also had family officiate--so things were chaotic at times and no one on our side knew what they were doing! Melanie kept everything streamlined and truly ensured that things were as stress-free as possible. One of the best parts was that the weather for our early fall wedding was unseasonably cold, drizzly, and gray, but she and her helpers transformed the indoor space into a beautiful ceremony; they were very creative with candles and decorations. We actually liked it even better than the outdoor space! They were fantastic with keeping all of our vendors on time, handling last minute set-up details and deliveries, cleaning up decorations; plus Melanie put in a lot of time with us the day before the wedding at the rehearsal. Can't say enough good things--having Melanie coordinate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 kate s

Top NOTCH!! TwoFoot Creative is professional, experienced, and definitely worth hiring. As a vendor in the industry, I see a lot of weddings and planners. I can honestly say that the expertise and experience that TwoFoot will bring to your event is priceless!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

TwoFoot was great! Ana was really great from beginning to end, helping us select vendors, getting quotes, reminding us of dealines and making sure our wedding day went exactly as planned. I can't say enough about how she really made sure our day ended up being as beautiful as... Read More possible. It is very stressful planning something like this and I'm glad Ana was there to help. I would suggest anyone who is looking to optimize their day contact Ana and the team at TwoFoot Creative.