Golden Age of Elegance with Fairy Tale Charm.

The Formal Gardens were constructed in 1931 by George F. and Stella Elkins Tyler to provide a formal landscape setting for their estate, Indian Council Rock. The four-tier Formal Gardens were influenced by French and Italian gardens and feature varieties of flora, beautiful lush lawns, dramatic stone walls and staircases, gravel walks, fountains, and bronze sculptures.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

275 Swamp Road, Newtown, PA (215) 860-1859

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Ellen B

We were the first wedding at Tyler Gardens, and although I was nervous about being the first one, the staff did a wonderful job fixing kinks and working on the fly when the deluge started right after the ceremony. They were helpful, and flexible, and truly helped to make our day... Read More a beautiful one! I would definitely suggest this venue for a wedding :)

Meet The Events Director

RaeChani Wilson

Event Planner. Music Lover. Social Media Guru. Outdoor Enthusiast.... I am young at heart, wedding romantic and also the newest addition to the Open Aire Affairs team. I am total book nerd & love reading up on the latest wedding trends. Rock n’ Roll Bride & Trendy Bride are a couple of my magazines I will read daily. I am also the social media guru. so there isn’t a day that goes by that I'm not “facebooking”, “tweeting”, “instagraming” or “pinning” away.