Vintage style Modern photo booth rentals

Gorgeous, wood + brass photo booths that look beautiful in any venue. Both closed (old school style with curtains) or open style booths are available for your wedding. We bring the professional service, design, and photo quality that you want in a photo booth company.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Palm Springs, San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles (858) 436-6909

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 K W

These guys now go by Union Booth and they are AMAZING. Lovely to deal with, photos and their strips came out GREAT, and everyone had an absolute blast! Thanks guys!!! <3

2017-07-02T09:20:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! And thanks for posting the brand update :) We're so happy that you loved your Union Booth.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kasie C

I first worked with Union Photo Booth when I was planning one of our big work events and needed a photo booth. It was so easy to work with them and they were so accommodating. I liked how the look of their booths weren't just the standard typical booth that is everywhere.... Read More Theirs have a unique rustic vintage feel that I loved! After such a good experience for our corporate event, I decided to reach out to them for my wedding photo booth needs as well. My husband and I were getting married in the Bay Area, so Francisco was nice enough to reach out to one of his counterparts in Northern California who uses the same booths and put me in contact with him. I am soooo happy they were able to make it work and find me the booth I was hoping for! They came with cute props and and at the end of the night gave my husband and I a cute book of all of the photos our guests took in the booth that we can keep to have these memories forever! :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amy S

The photo booth was such a big hit at our wedding! The design was amazing and fit so well with our wedding! The staff was great throughout the planning process and on our wedding day. The attendant assembled our guest book (using the photo booth print outs) during the reception... Read More and it was ready for us to take home at the end of the night (plus we have digital copies of all the images). All in all a great addition to our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Sabrina R

Love, love, & love! Mobile Photo Booth was the best photobooth I have ever seen or used. The style of the booth was super trendy and the backdrops options are very cute too! I chose the gold sequin backdrop and the open photo booth and it all turned out great! All my wedding... Read More guests seemed to enjoy it and it was great that they didn't have to cram into a small booth, so choosing the open booth was great for my guests and the look I was going for.

2017-07-02T09:22:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the sweet compliments! We LOVE our backdrop selection too. Warm wishes from team Union Booth :)

Vintage Vibe. Great Price.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jazmin C

Since we started our wedding plans we knew we wanted a photo booth. I left booking that vendor to my husband and I was impressed. We booked them for our 9/2014 wedding that took place in San Marcos, CA. The photo booth was a hit with our guests!! The photo booth has a... Read More vintage look that I loved and went along with our wedding. Francisco communicated well and answered our questions quickly. Christina designed a custom logo for our wedding strip which came out beautifully! Francisco's brother, Mike, was the booth attendant and arrived on time and set up the table with props. Mike was funny and pleasant with the guests. Guests commented on how cool it was for Mike to make several print out of the photo strips for large groups that took pictures together. The package came with the delivery, set up and break down, few props (we added more), two choices of linen or you can provide your own, album, photo strips taken at the event and also a USB with all of the pictures taken at the event. Side note: we had a wheel chair bound guest and loved the fact that he was able to part take in the photo taking. This photo does not have a hard wall as a back ground when taking pictures. The background is a curtain and as a result our guest was able to go from behind and was included in the picture. Again, Mike, was great and help him get comfortable for the picture!!!

2017-07-02T09:23:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this thorough review. We're so honored (sorry, just seeing this now!) Warmly, Team Union Booth (formerly MPB) :)

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Ashlee E

If you want the entire package, then these are your guys!!!! They have a great staff, the picture quality is top and they have the best booth I've ever seen!!! I will miss working with Christina and Francisco!!!

2017-07-02T09:24:24 Response from the vendor

Aw, thanks so much! We appreciate it & we're so happy you're stoked.

Use Mobile Photo Booth!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Nori E

They created a guest photo album that they gave to me at the end of the night...it was so special and to see all the comments. I've been to other weddings and the photos strips are mis-cut and not that good. The quality with mobile photo booth was great! We were busy with guests... Read More talking to us and they reminded us to make sure we got our photos in and so glad that they did! I highly recommend using them!

2017-07-02T09:25:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Ilze K

I tried out several photo booths at a bridal show and these guys were my hands down favorite and I'm sooo glad I booked them for our wedding. They use a nicer, heavier photo paper than the others I found and the photo quality is incredible. The photos pop out instantly and you... Read More can do color or black & white. We were so happy, we've already booked them for a Christmas party!

2017-07-02T09:26:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We're so glad we were part of your wedding. :) - Team Union Booth (formerly Mobile Photo Booth)

the best part of our wedding

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Jessica G

These business is owned by the cutest most nicest couple ever. the quality was outstanding. Great at communication! Punctual. We still get compliments about us choosing this vendor!!!!

2017-07-02T09:26:22 Response from the vendor

Aw, this is so sweet! Thanks so much :)

So much fun

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Jennifer C

My husband and I decided to rent a photo booth as the favors for our wedding and it was so much fun! We brought our own props but the company also has super cute ones you can rent too. Everyone loved the photo booth idea and had a lot of fun taking pictures. I think throughout... Read More the night there was always someone taking photos. AND we got a disk of all the photos afterward and the staff made a scrapbook of all the photos right there for us. I think the book was an awesome Guest Book, especially when you dont always remember every single relative in a large family! Renting a photo booth was so cool. Dont forget to take some couple pictures with your new husband though, that's the one thing we missed.

Photo Booth is a MUST HAVE

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Ashley R

The photo booth was the BIGGEST hit at our wedding! Mobile photo booth is a great company! Christina is the main contact and she is wonderful! She helps you design the image that you want printed on the bottom of the page of each picture. They also give you a website that... Read More hosts the pictures so that people can go back and see all of the fun pictures that were taken throughout the night. The best part is that they create a GUEST BOOK with the pictures taken from the photo booth! Best idea ever! The photo booth prints 2 pictures, there is an attendant who gives one copy to your guests and the other copy goes straight into a guest book that they sign! It was so fun going through that book later and seeing all the fun pictures and comments from our guests! It's something that we will always cherish!

Vintage vibes & photo booths