Family owned for over 30 years

Unique Bridal has been serving Mid-Michigan brides with personalized service for over 30 years under the same ownership. At Unique, you will be assisted by smiling, friendly, professional consultants. Unique carries one of the largest selections of wedding apparel in the Great Lakes Bay region.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

971 W Midland Rd, Auburn , MI (989) 662-7458

Best experience I have had.

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Misty C

They were very helpful and knowledgeable. They listened to what I had to say and helped me find the "the one". I have had a few bad experiences at other bridal places and they are by far the most helpful and nice people I have met. Kasee was very helpful.

Like A Princess!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Kristin Y

Kasey at Unique Bridal made me feel like a princess! She was so amazing to work with....great customer service and tended to the brides every need! Great selection of wedding gowns and bridal party gowns!

Best Bridal Shop Around!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Kortni H

I found my perfect dress at Unique Bridal! I wished I would have came to Unique Bridal first! I wasted my time by shopping around. Unique Bridal has the best customer service you can find! They are helpful by putting me into the dresses. They knew exactly what to pull for me!... Read More I felt no pressure at all! Not to mention they are very helpful with my bridesmaids! Everyone is so kind I felt comfortable being there, and I can't wait to tell my Fiancé that they offer Camo for the tuxes!! Unique Bridal is by far the best Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Lauren K

I purchased my wedding dress, and those of my bridesmaids, through Unique Bridal. I was impressed by their extensive selection and their small-town, one-on-one experience. During my appointment, they were able to pull many dresses to fit what I was looking for, and I was able to... Read More complement the look by trying on multiple veils, shoes and sets of jewelry. Even those who weren't directly helping me with the appointment joined us and gave their thoughts and suggestions on each dress. It was also convenient to be able to buy my bridesmaids dresses at the store, and have them shipped directly to my friends who live across the country. When I returned to pick up my dress, Unique Bridal let me try it on (again!) and continue to mix and match accessories to find exactly what I was looking for. I'd happily recommend this store for anyone seeking specialized, one-on-one customer service.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lori G

I found my dress at Unique Bridal. The space is small and it is difficult to look at dresses because they have so many! But Rebecca was wonderful in listening to what I liked, disliked, and wanted; based on that, she pulled the dresses for me to try on! I love that she did... Read More that, it was a huge relief not to pull my own dresses. They even sold me the dress off the rack that I fell in love with.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jenn R

Unique Bridal was an incredible and personalized experience as I shopped for my bridal gown! The staff made me feel like my experience was the only one that mattered - they listened to all of my needs and wishes in a dress and they helped me find the one with ease! I was so... Read More stressed to go dress shopping, but they made the stress melt away and turn into a fairytale. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Brianna O

Unique Bridal provided me with my dream dress (the Alfred Angelo Belle dress). It was the first dress I ever pinned to my Pinterest board over four years before my wedding. I was amazed they had the dress when I went dress shopping. Everyone LOVED the dress! And the customer... Read More service was amazing. They were always able to answer any questions I had.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Erin W

While they did a great job getting me into a dress that I loved, I do have some complaints. Because of the dynamic of the wedding, and the surrounding events going on with my family, we didn't have a ton of money to spend on the wedding-- let alone the dress. The staff that we... Read More worked with made it seem like if we weren't looking to spend a ton of money, that they didn't really have time for us. I felt like a burden as I was helped into dresses. When we told the staff member that we were looking to spend under $1,000, she gave us this look that just made me feel like I wasn't even worth trying to help. Even so, we did end up finding a dress there, I did love it, and that same staff member helped us find it. 4 stars for the No-money? No-time attitude.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Rebekah F

They did an amazing job helping me pick out the perfect dress for my special day. Everyone was helpful and kind. The prices were also amazing!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Sara S

Great selection of bridal gowns and very friendly staff. Rachel was so helpful in helping me try on dresses and recognized me whenever I went back for a fitting.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kelly B

Prior to getting my wedding dress, I had bought two bridesmaid dresses from Unique. They were so helpful when it came to sizing and alterations suggestions that I knew I wanted to go there for my wedding dress. The day I got my wedding dress was perfect. I showed the stylist a... Read More few ideas of silhouettes I liked, and she did the rest. All of the dresses she pulled for me were exactly what I was looking for. She was very supportive and positive throughout the whole experience and really listened to what I had to say about each dress I tried on. She found the perfect veil to go with my dress and pulled some beautiful jewelry and hair pieces to complete the outfit. They gave me a great deal for choosing my dress that day and gave me money off my order of bridesmaid dresses as well. I highly recommend Unique Bridal for any occasion. Their staff and selection are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Kristen T

I had such a great experience trying on dresses at this salon. The staff was very pleasant and kind and made me feel comfortable. They had tons of options to choose from, all different price ranges, and lots of designer gowns! I would recommend them to anyone looking for their... Read More dream gown

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Bridgid M

AWESOME They were great and got me in even though I didn't have an appointment. They ended up staying late so I could buy my dress. Katie who helped me try on dresses was amazing and made me feel totally comfortable.

2015-08-08T09:45:20 Response from the vendor

Bridgid, It was a great pleasure helping you find the perfect gown! Working with you and your family was a lot of fun! We look forward to helping you with the bridesmaids gowns! Thanks again for choosing us and making the drive.. See you soon!!... Read Less Read More

Happy To Use Them

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Katy R

I got my wedding dress from Unique Bridal and had a good experience with them. My mom and I went to their sample sale in the fall and I found my dress for $600 (my dress was originally over $1600). My wedding was still over a year and a half away, but they let me keep it there... Read More and they had it cleaned since it was a sample. The girl who helped me find my dress was the best, I wish she had been there when it was time for me to take it home. You are able to come try on your dress whenever, as much as you want to. I tried not to go too much :) Also, everyone was always very nice each time I went there. I didn't like how they measured my bridesmaids for the dresses. Almost all of my bridesmaids had to have their dresses taken in a significant amount because the girls measured them so much larger than they needed. In addition to that, the price of the dress increased with larger sizes, which seemed a little too convenient (I can't say this is why, at all, but it was frustrating that all of their dresses fell off of them when they were delivered). They will sometimes run a special where if you buy your wedding dress there, then your bridesmaids will get a $20 discount. Unfortunately they were not running that special when my girls went to go get their dresses and they wouldn't backdate the special. The other complaint that I have is: at my final fitting the bustle was not done correctly. The seamstress took the dress in the back to correct it and she brought it back out saying it was all done, ready to take home. I didn't try it back on, assuming she had done it right. On my wedding day, we found out that she didn't fix the bustle like she said she did and I still had pieces of my train hanging down. That was disappointing. The shop isn't doing in-store alterations anymore, so future brides shouldn't have this issue. Other than that, I really enjoyed this bridal store and I recommend them.

Great Service

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Sharon F

I previously went to a David's Bridal and thought that I had great service, but Unique Bridal did it ten times better. The dresses that they sold were better quality in general and they were more fair in their pricing.

Truely Unique

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Unique Bridal in Auburn Michigan is the best place to go if you are a bride to be. All of the ladies take quality time with you and really take what you say to heart. I was unclear of what I was looking for when I first showed up, so they filled a room full of different options... Read More and explained each one to me before I tried it on. The most amazing part about my experience was that the girls got to know me so well that they could tell when the dress was "the one" or not. I don't know what I would have done without them. Thank you so much unique bridal for making my big day compleate with the most amazing dress!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

the customer service was excellent. They were the fourth place I had tried and I wish I would have started there. They gave me so many options to choose from that were still in the area of what I was looking for! They had exactly what I wanted and everyone absolutely loved my... Read More dress! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Perfect Tuxes. Excellent Service.

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Joe C

Unique took great care of me and my groomsmen. They made the whole process absolutely stress free.

Amazing service, beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Ashley H

The customer service at Unique Bridal was unmatched by any other store. Everyone was friendly and always willing to help, but not pushy. The selection of gowns was amazing, and the staff at Unique Bridal helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding and for my bridesmaids.... Read More They truly helped me feel like a princess on my special day!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Ashley R

Unique Bridal was so helpful. Their bridal assistant helped me with what I was looking for. I showed her pictures and she pulled dresses like I imagined. She also had me try on different styles to make sure I knew what all my options were. In the end I couldn't have asked for a... Read More more helpful and caring consultant. As if this wasn't enough, the manager came and made sure I was happy and satisfied. Amazing customer service! I will be going back for my girls' bridesmaid's dresses, the men's tuxedo wear, mother of the bride and groom dresses, and my grandmother's dress. I would recommend to anyone!

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Taryn W

The girls were great and so helpful!!! They helped with my guys, girls, moms and myself! Absolutely loved my whole experience! Beautiful dresses and so many to choose from and so many sizes! They helped make my big day amazing!!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Pammy S

Great personal experience. Lovely selection of gowns and good prices. Alterations were terrific.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Breina F

My experience with Unique Bridal was amazing. Angie was incredibly helpful. She just knew from our short conversation what I was looking for and what would work for me. She was willing to try to order our bridesmaids dresses because they did not have them in stock. Anne was... Read More also a pleasure to work with on alterations. She was really reassuring and gave a great vision of what the dress would look like. If I could have gotten every piece of my wedding party's attire at Unique I would have.

Perfect dress, amazing bridal party!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Jessica D

Unique Bridal was so fantastic to work with, I was able to try out so many styles and come back until I really found the dress I was looking for! The bridesmaid dresses were stunning and the perfect color, and they were able to coordinate the groomsmen tuxes as well! It was so... Read More great to have so much taken care of at one place, I would highly recommend Unique Bridal!

Mrs. Reynolds

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Jami S

This store has packages that allow you to store your dress and have your fittings with me. I loved me dress, it was a great fit. The convenience of having them store and fit the dress was so amazing!