Unique Sounds Entertainment & Event Professionals

Serving all New England

Professional DJs , LED Uplighting & Photo Booth

We are ready to provide you with the very best in high quality DJ Entertainment, Custom Wireless LED Uplighting & Photo Booth Services. Our DJ's have been performing all over the New England area for over 20 years. We have a really fun style and unique approach that is sure to bring all of your friends and family on the dance floor!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

534 New State Highway, Raynham, MA Serving all New England (508) 824-3535

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Amy P

DJ Jon Smith is pure talent! Worth every penny!! From the initial contact, up until your wedding night he is there working with you every step of the way. Responds right away with answers to any questions you might have, which makes planning your wedding so much easier!... Read More Extremely professional and you can tell they absolutely love what they do. The music sets the tone for your entire wedding and if it involves dancing the night away with family and friends you cannot go wrong with Jon Smith and Unique Sounds! He had our guests up the entire night on the dance floor. All of our guests said they had not danced that much in a long time, if ever! Pick Unique Sounds for your wedding and I promise you will not be disappointed especially if you add the glow show to your package! HIGHLY recommend! Thank you for the most epic dance party, Jon and for the most unforgettable night of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erika V

I used DJ Chris Chappell for my October 2016 wedding, and even before the night ended, my guests were asking me for his reference info. He blew everyone away with his playlists, really read the crowd and picking songs based on who was there, surprised us 20 & 30 somethings with... Read More some classic 90s hits, and ran everything seamlessly. The feedback I have gotten from the majority of guests is that they've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding, and I owe that to the amazing DJ! Communication leading up to the event was great, and as a result, he didn't have any last minute questions the day before or day of the wedding - which was important to me as a bride! I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lindsey D

We hired DJ Lou Pereira of Unique Sounds to DJ our wedding reception this past weekend. I've been to weddings and events in the past that Lou has done and I already knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I don't think I sat down for more than 5 minutes the entire night (and that was... Read More only to eat). I've received countless comments from our guests telling us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had. The owner, Jon Smith, is also an awesome person! You will NOT be disappointed in hiring Unique Sounds to make your wedding or event a BLAST and a night to remember!!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Kelly O

We had DJ Lou for our wedding and he was amazing! He had everyone on the dance floor all night, and many of our guest reached out to us the next day and said it was one of the best weddings they've been to (kudos to DJ Lou). The photo booth and lighting were nice touches,... Read More definitely helped set the mood and we have quite the memories from all the photo strips. I would absolutely recommend unique sounds! If you want a fun and interactive wedding, they are your people!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Amanda J

Jon was our DJ for or July 15th wedding. We also used him and his team for uplighting, custom monogram, and the photo booth. We could not have asked for anyone better! Jon was able to get EVERYONE onto the dance floor, even guests who we thought for sure wouldn't dance. The... Read More floor was packed all night long! Some of our guests who were DJs couldn't believe what an awesome job Jon did. We could not have asked for anything more! We are forever grateful to the Unique sounds team for the most perfect start to the rest of our lives! Love, Amanda & Gary Jenks

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ashley C

We had Alex dj our wedding reception this weekend and he was fantastic! From our first meeting prior to the wedding day he was organized, professional, knowledgeable and super helpful. My husband and I were confident that he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. At the... Read More reception he was an amazing master of ceremonies, kept the energy up and everyone was on the dance floor all night. My husband and I received so many compliments on his work and guests were raving about how fun the music was. Thanks for making our wedding day everything we wanted it to be! Alex is awesome! :) In addition to Alex, everyone at Unique Sounds was easy to contact and always very professional. It made planning our wedding so much easier and stress free!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany G

Dj and music was very important for my fiancé and I. so I researched the best! And dj Jon smith and his team are with out a doubt the best in the business! He went above and beyond for me from the uplighting to the special voice overs, making sideshows for our dances, the photo... Read More booth! I could go on and on! It's the personal stuff people remember! Not even mentioning the dance floor was packed the entire night !!! I can't thank Jon enough for making all my dreams come true!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Melissa F

Unique Sounds was a recommendation from a friend and we met with John Smith, the owner, about a year out from our wedding. SO HAPPY that we decided to choose them on the spot before meeting with any other DJ. Chris Chappell was our DJ/MC for the night and he was awesome! He... Read More read the crowd and had the dance floor packed the entire night. There are three different rooms at my venue and when my husband went to the bathroom, he kept hearing from guests at the other two functions, that our room was “the party room.” We had a blast and so did our family and friends. Their online planning website was great and very helpful in organizing all of your song choices and timeline for the event. We would recommend Unique Sounds and Chris again and again! Thank you for making our wedding a night to remember! - Justin & Melissa

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Amy G

We had DJ Lou as our DJ for our wedding and it was absolutely amazing! The day after our wedding people were texting us and calling us saying "That was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding - I didn't get off the dance floor!" It was a total blast! In addition for all you... Read More control freak brides (Like Me!) - Unique Sounds was on top of everything and so accommodating! If I had to do it again, I would use them again! I would definitely recommend Unique Sounds to any bride! Thanks again DJ Lou for a night to remember!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Meghan M

Alex was so awesome! We had a small wedding but he still made sure we had a great time. The music was fantastic and they were really professional. I would definitely recommend Unique Sounds Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Lisa S

We hired DJ Jon for our wedding, and we cannot say enough good things about him and his company! Leading up to the event, we went over all the details and Jon made sure that everything was planned how we imagined it. Our guests are still raving about how great our DJ was and... Read More everyone was on the dance floor for the almost the entire wedding! We wanted our DJ to bring life and energy to such a happy occasion, and DJ Jon did NOT let us down! We had multiple guests saying this was the "most fun wedding they've EVER been to" and we owe that to our DJ! We highly recommend using this company if you want your wedding to be full of life and be part of making your wedding the best day of your life!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Ruslana F

DJ Alex Dias and Mark both did a wonderful job at our wedding! The music selections were great and fit perfectly with our taste in music. Alex knew when to play quieter music and when to really go wild. He listened to my requests and combined them with his own selections. Our... Read More guests loved the music and are still talking about how amazing the party was!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Samantha N

Alex Dias of Unique Sounds rocked our wedding on Saturday! Our friends and family said it was the best party they have ever been to! Alex made the planning process extremely easy and is really the nicest guy! I would highly recommend him! His prices are incredibly reasonable and... Read More he is worth ten times what we paid! Look him up! ‭(508) 619-9003‬ and ask for Alex! http://uniquesounds.com/the-djs/dj-alex-dias/

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Ashley C

Jon was our DJ for our wedding and he was amazing! We loved how he felt out the crowd and noticed what music got people pumped up and on the dance floor. Our guest were dancing all night and I keep receiving compliments on how much fun guests had. I would highly recommend Unique... Read More Sounds to anyone looking for great DJ services!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Jocelyn W

Unique Sounds is the BEST choice I made through out the entire wedding process! The two main things you need to have at a wedding are great food and a kick ass Dj! Dj Lou Pereira killed it! I have ppl texting me saying that was the best wedding hands down I have ever been too!... Read More Your Dj was amazing and food was awesome! People were on the floor from start to finish! Literally came on and ppl Didn't want to leave Lou Pereira kept playing until he was told to shut down!! You will not be disappointed with you choice Dj Lou Pereira 💯

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Catherine M

I could not say enough about our DJ experience with Unique Sounds. Jon, the owner, was incredible as we were vendor shopping and took the time out of his busy schedule for a consultation meeting. We knew then and there that we were booking with Unique Sounds!! Our DJ was Chris,... Read More and he was amazing. He took the time to reach out before the wedding so we could confirm every last detail, which was so appreciated because it turned out I forgot to include a recessional song! Then the day of, he was able to read our guests and get people on the dance floor. As a group we're not the best or most interested dancers, but even I couldn't stay off the dance floor because it was so fun!! We are so thankful that Chris was there for our wedding day, and could not recommend Unique Sounds more.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Chantal D

Look no further…Unique Sounds is AMAZING!!!! Our whole experience with Unique Sounds was INCREDIBLE! From our first consultation Jon smith we knew we had made the right choice. He is so passionate and was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. Chris Champell was the DJ... Read More for our New Year’s Eve wedding and had the dance floor filled the entire time. We met with him the week before the wedding and he even called 2 nights before to check in on us and see if anything had changed. Chris had had people dancing in their seats and all around the table while waiting for their dinner. He collaborated with my husband to make their choreographed dance work. What an incredibly talented DJ! Unique Sounds was well worth the money. Their planning webpage was easy to use as well and made communication seamless. We went with Unique Sounds for our videographer as well. Kevin Greene, the head videographer is incredible. They got so much amazing footage without being noticed or in the way. The 4 minute clip came out so great!! When we got out 4 min clip my mother noticed she was not featured in it, after emailing Kevin it was immediately edited. We had to pay an extra $600 for the video because it was a holiday (NYE) woof. We are so impressed with the whole company. Hire Unique Sounds! Thank you Jon, Chris, Kevin, and Joe!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Jolene M

Our guests were entertained right off the bat and having fun the entire night! Many of our friends told us they'd never had so much fun at a wedding! DJ Chris gave us great advice in choosing all our important songs, and we were really happy with how everything went! Thanks to... Read More DJ Chris's expertise, we will look back on our wedding for years and remember having a blast with all our guests!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Ashley W

DJ Jon Smith was absolutely amazing! He was extremely organized, insightful, and truly fun to be around. My husband and I met with him for an initial interview/consult and knew right away that he was the right choice! He set up a meeting to check in closer to the wedding, and... Read More then called me the week of the wedding to finalize all details. His knowledge of the industry and his enthusiasm and natural talent of getting EVERYONE excited and on the dance floor is unreal! Every guest at our wedding was dancing and commented on how awesome the music was. Everyone from our young nieces and nephews to our grandparents had a blast. Thank you Jon, for a party we will absolutely never forget!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sharon S

LOVE THEM!!!!! We had DJ Jon Smith… The up-lighting looked amazing. Our guests had a blast, and were on their feet all night... Even my mom who never dances couldn't sit down. One of our guests even told us that they took their business card so they can book them for their... Read More upcoming wedding... They do a FANTASTIC job. We couldn't be happier with our DJ choice.

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Phil H

Look - DJ's are pretty important in the scheme of a wedding, right? I had my wedding at OceanCliff in Newport in January and I started looking for a DJ in May, I think (so... early). Unique Sounds was highly rated here and so I gave them a shot. Called up Jon, had a great... Read More conversation, he knew exactly what the venue was, etc. These things were comforting - but you still don't really know how a DJ is going to do until the actual day comes. A week prior to the wedding, my wife and I met Jon and basically told him that our crowd was kinda picky and pop top 40's wasn't going to cut it. Jon told us he totally understand and that he'd read the crowd and build the set from there. We really didn't give him much else to work with (sorry Jon). But build it he did. To this day people keep complimenting how good of a job Jon did. I told him that if a DJ keeps people dancing then it's standard fare - that you only really hear about when a DJ does a poor job. We all have stories of the DJ that dropped the ball. But as far as I was concerned, he was flawless. Like I said, I keep hearing from my guests about how much he absolutely nailed it - Jon was a critical element to how amazing our wedding was - and now looking back, the entertainment was put in very capable hands. No doubt I'd go to Jon and Unique Sounds again for any event. Made the night amazing and you can't ask for more than that.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Julie Y

My husband and I got married in May 2016 and worked with Unique Sounds for our wedding (DJ and uplighting). We spoke with Jon Smith, the owner, and hired Chris to be our DJ. Chris is AMAZING! He’s professional, knows how to read the vibe of the room, and got everyone up and... Read More dancing. It was also important for us that whoever we hired as a DJ is able to take control, help make sure things run smoothly, and respects our decision. Chris did all of that and more -- not only did he always put the bride & groom first, he even knew where to direct guests during our first dance & during one of wedding games so that it looked better for our pictures AND had our guests interacting with us!!! We would definitely recommend Chris & Unique Sounds to anyone considering them for their wedding!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Amanda M

Jon and Unique Sounds did a great job DJing our wedding at the Towers. Jon did a great job with the music selection based on our tastes and preferences we that we had discussed with him. He also did a great job of keeping the crowd hyped and he played some fun games with the... Read More center pieces which kept the guests engaged. I have been to many other weddings where the DJ simply plays music. What ends up happening is that the guests have no idea what is going on during the wedding. Jon did a really great job keeping the timeline moving and making sure guests knew what was going on, and when. We paid extra for the up-lighting which was beautiful. One tip – make sure you discuss what colors you do or don’t want him to use. Overall, I would definitely recommend Jon and Unique sounds if you are planning a wedding or event. So many of our guests told us how much fun our wedding was and that it was the best wedding ever. I have been to a lot of weddings, and I can tell you that the DJ plays a huge role in making the wedding fun and organized or a complete mess. They say that you get what you pay for, and that is certainly the case with Unique Sounds. You get a professional DJ who knows what he is doing, and how to rock a crowd.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Nicole B

We are so happy we decided to go with Unique Sounds! DJ Jon Smith and team ensured our day was perfect. The professionalism was on point. He was able to get our guests moving and made sure everyone, including us, was having a good time. Our wedding was perfect and I know DJ Jon... Read More helped make that happen :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Kristen S

We are so happy that we chose DJ Gary Lombard and Unique Sounds to DJ our wedding! From the beginning, Unique Sounds made everything so easy and responded within minutes when ever I emailed them. From the first time we spoke with DJ Gary I felt like he just got us and the type... Read More of event we wanted to host. I loved everything he played and he kept our guests dancing through the entire event. I am so happy that we went with DJ Gary for our wedding and would highly recommend him and Unique Sounds to everyone!