Unique Sounds Entertainment & Event Professionals

Serving all New England

Professional DJs , LED Uplighting & Photo Booth

We are ready to provide you with the very best in high quality DJ Entertainment, Custom Wireless LED Uplighting & Photo Booth Services. Our DJ's have been performing all over the New England area for over 20 years. We have a really fun style and unique approach that is sure to bring all of your friends and family on the dance floor!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

534 New State Highway, Raynham, MA Serving all New England (508) 824-3535

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Amy B

DJ Jon Smith is pure talent! Worth every penny!! From the initial contact, up until your wedding night he is there working with you every step of the way. Responds right away with answers to any questions you might have, which makes planning your wedding so much easier!... Read More Extremely professional and you can tell they absolutely love what they do. The music sets the tone for your entire wedding and if it involves dancing the night away with family and friends you cannot go wrong with Jon Smith and Unique Sounds! He had our guests up the entire night on the dance floor. All of our guests said they had not danced that much in a long time, if ever! Pick Unique Sounds for your wedding and I promise you will not be disappointed especially if you add the glow show to your package! HIGHLY recommend! Thank you for the most epic dance party, Jon and for the most unforgettable night of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erika V

I used DJ Chris Chappell for my October 2016 wedding, and even before the night ended, my guests were asking me for his reference info. He blew everyone away with his playlists, really read the crowd and picking songs based on who was there, surprised us 20 & 30 somethings with... Read More some classic 90s hits, and ran everything seamlessly. The feedback I have gotten from the majority of guests is that they've never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding, and I owe that to the amazing DJ! Communication leading up to the event was great, and as a result, he didn't have any last minute questions the day before or day of the wedding - which was important to me as a bride! I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lindsey D

We hired DJ Lou Pereira of Unique Sounds to DJ our wedding reception this past weekend. I've been to weddings and events in the past that Lou has done and I already knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I don't think I sat down for more than 5 minutes the entire night (and that was... Read More only to eat). I've received countless comments from our guests telling us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had. The owner, Jon Smith, is also an awesome person! You will NOT be disappointed in hiring Unique Sounds to make your wedding or event a BLAST and a night to remember!!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Jackie M

We hired Unique Sounds and DJ Gary for our wedding day and it was the easiest and best decision we have ever made. The entire process from planning to day of was one of the most organized and professional experiences we have encountered. Gary arrived plenty early the day of to... Read More set up and check in with everyone. He provided music and mic for the ceremony, music for cocktail hour, and up-lighting and entertainment all night long for the ceremony. Gary is truly amazing and brings such great energy to a room full of people. He does a great job of getting everyone out of their chairs and on their feet. He would check-in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was ok and letting us know what was happening next which we truly appreciated. We received numerous compliments throughout the day that we gladly accepted on Gary's behalf. The one word used by most people to describe the day was FUN and that was all thanks to Gary. Thank you Gary for giving us a night to remember! -Jon and Jackie

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Liz T

DJ Jon Smith and everyone we worked with on the Unique Sounds team exceeded our expectations. Jon was a pleasure to work with--he listened and gave great suggestions throughout the process. On the day, the ceremony audio was flawless, and he kept the energy high throughout the... Read More reception. The dance floor was full all night! He also seamlessly transitioned into and out of a traditional Middle Eastern dance segment. Unique Sounds was very affordable, too--best bang for our buck, especially for a Boston wedding. Our guests are still raving about our DJ, and we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Sarah M

Every single person I had the pleasure of dealing with through Unique Sounds made me feel like I was their only bride. From the casual, stress-free first meeting with John, to the frenzied emails about payments, to my actual wedding which was nothing short of perfect -- I can't... Read More say enough good things about the entire company. DJ Chris had me calm and laughing the week before the big day, meticulously collecting details and leaving nothing up to chance. That day, he put on an amazing party. People danced straight through the very last song and still didn't want to leave afterwards. He seamlessly balanced keeping me in the loop with letting me enjoy my day. I loved meeting him and having him there to party with us. I have every reason to believe that their other DJs are equally as amazing. You won't regret going with Unique Sounds.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Sarah D

Unique Sounds Entertainment had done a friend's wedding last year and as soon as we booked our date, we reached out. Meeting with Jon in person really helped to personalize the experience and figure out what we really needed. We ended up booking DJ Gary, who provided music for... Read More our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception as well as uplighting. Gary made us feel extremely comfortable - he was both personable as well as professional and he put our mind at ease that the day would be perfect (and it was!). Music had always been one of the most memorable parts of every wedding we've been to and Gary delivered. Our guests were out dancing from when dinner ended to the last song. If you are looking for a professional, established DJ that can get your guests up and dancing, we would highly recommend Unique Sounds Entertainment...especially Gary!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Amanda P

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the service we got from Jon Smith at Unique Sounds!!! He really knows how to get everyone up on the dance floor, even my husbands 94 years old grandfather was moving on the dance floor! Every guest said it was the most fun they’ve ever... Read More had at a wedding and couldn’t compliment the DJ enough! He was awesome and knew how to work the crowd. It was amazing to look around and see everyone on the dance floor with us! My husband and I would recommend Unique sounds a thousand times over! Thanks to Jon for the best night of our lives!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Alexis P

If you want a DJ/MC with a ton of energy and a super professional company that you can trust - then you can't go wrong with Unique Sounds! We had the pleasure of having DJ Lou Pereira for our wedding in Newport and he is awesome at DJing, but also a fantastic MC - his voice is... Read More perfect for it! He really knows how to get the crowd engaged and excited. I love all the music he played and he was great sticking to all of my specific requests. My husband and I were so thrilled to have Lou and Blake (Lou's assistant) - I wish I could have them DJ at every wedding I attend in the future. Hire Unique Sounds!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Shauna R

We booked our 'cinematic wedding video' through Unique sounds and they were truly a delight. Everyone told us we had to book a videographer for our wedding to capture everything we didn't see....and we are so happy we did! Kevin & Mike were fantastic. We didn't even notice them,... Read More but we knew they were there every moment capturing our special day on film. They were funny and professional and kept it very light and happy the day of the wedding. I would highly suggest using them or anyone from the Unique Sounds team!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle S

Gary was our DJ and he was awesome! After meeting with him for the first time we felt totally comfortable trusting him with our wedding day and had no worries knowing he was our DJ! He did an amazing job and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren S

Our wedding was the best day of my entire life and one of the main reasons for that was DJ Jon Smith and Unique Sounds Entertainment. DJ Jon was professional, hilarious, and SO easy to work with! I can't count the number of amazing reviews from our wedding guests, one couple... Read More even wanted his contact information for their own wedding. I attended a wedding back in 2015 that was DJed by DJ Jon and SO much fun and I knew on that day that I needed him for my future wedding! The services were affordable and worth every single penny. Thanks for making our wedding so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Colby B

DJ Alex was fantastic and played an amazing set. He had the dance floor packed all night and made sure to listen to what our vision was for the evening and gave great suggestions based on his professional experience. We hired him after seeing him spin at a friend's wedding and... Read More could not be happier that he was part of our big day!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sarah M

DJ Lou is truly talented! My husband and I wanted everyone at our wedding to dance the night away and that’s exactly what Lou gave us! We wanted a huge variety of songs which he put together perfectly! Lou and everyone at Unique Sounds made this whole process so easy and... Read More enjoyable. Thank you Unique Sounds for making our wedding a day an unforgettable dance party!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 nick m

We recently just had our wedding this past weekend 10/14/2017, and everyone had the same response to our DJ from Unique Sounds "your DJ was awesome, we loved him". We were lucky enough to watch DJ Lou entertain at a wedding just before getting engaged ourselves and hands down... Read More we knew that we didn't want anyone else when it came time to pick our own DJ. From the first meetings, to the scheduling staff, to the final moments of our last song on the dance floor the entire Unique Sounds staff made us feel like we were their top priority. As for DJ Lou, his mix of song choices coupled with the energy he brought, our guests (ourselves included) did not want to leave the dance floor all night no matter how tired/sore/sweaty we were. A big thank you to DJ Lou and Unique Sounds for making an amazing night for us that everyone will remember.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lauren D

We hired DJ Gary Lombard for our wedding reception and he was the best DJ we could have hoped for! Everyone had an amazing time at the reception and absolutely loved how he kept the party going! We all had so much fun dancing the night away and the music selection Gary picked... Read More really fit the crowd. He did an excellent job keeping us informed of the game plan for the night, and checked in with to make sure we were having a good time and were happy with how things were going. When we were first trying to pick a DJ for the wedding, we knew we were in good hands when we met with the owner, DJ Jon Smith. It was clear that Jon has a great group of DJs working for him, and that they all know how to make an event really fun. We never needed to worry about having to do corny games or activities during the reception, because we knew that Jon and Gary just weren't those type of guys. Gary was able to get every single person up and excited, dancing around the tables, twirling napkins above their heads, having dance-offs - all without us feeling like the situation was forced or inauthentic. Gary genuinely cares about all of us having a good time and he did an amazing job making sure that our wedding reception was simply perfect! We could not have hoped for a better experience, and we would recommend Unique Sounds Entertainment to anyone looking for DJ services for their special event!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Nicole S

DJ Chris Chappell was the DJ at our wedding last week, and he was the best DJ we could have chosen! He had everyone out of their seats... people that NEVER dance were on the dance floor having the best time. He knew exactly what to play at exactly the right times. DJ Chris... Read More played his last song for the night, and my guests were chanting, “ONE MORE SONG!” Everyone told us that our wedding was the best one they had ever been to, and without DJ Chris it wouldn’t have been what it was. Thank you, Unique Sounds for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Nicole B

My husband and I were very impressed with our DJ, Jon Smith at our wedding. Everything was great, from his professionalism, friendliness, to him getting everyone up on the dance floor after dinner, as well as keeping the dance floor completely full for the entire night. We... Read More had the best time at our wedding with a big thanks to our DJ. Every single person we spoke to that night mention how amazing our DJ was and that the play list was the best they have ever heard at a wedding. We even had one of our guests, who is a DJ himself, comment that Jon was the best he has ever heard at a wedding, and any event he has been too. We cannot thank unique sounds enough for being a part of our special day and making our wedding day unforgettable. I highly recommend this company for your wedding, especially DJ Jon Smith, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Jon! Jeremy & Nicole Bragg 09.30.17

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Katrina F

DJ Jon Smith was absolutely amazing. He was readily available whenever I needed him throughout the year before wedding. Any question/comment/thought or crazy song I wanted, he worked with me on! I had a specific entrance in mind, mixed up of two songs and he made it happen.... Read More Everyone was on their feet the second the wedding started and barely sat down to eat. I had seen him before at my cousins wedding and was it would be just as fun and he didn't disappoint. It was the best night of my life and I would recommend him to anyone who has family and friends who love to dance and want to have a great time!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Jill A

Unique Sounds and DJ Gary Lombard were beyond amazing to work with for our wedding. We happened to attend a wedding where Gary was the DJ and were blown away with how well he engaged a large crowd of varying ages and kept everyone dancing. We couldn't wait to use him for our... Read More wedding! He brought the same professionalism and fun and we could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Elizabeth C

Working with Unique Sounds and Entertainment was a pleasure! The whole staff is extremely easy and pleasant, and even made me at ease when our love music cancelled last minute. DJ Gary is amazing and kept the crowd dancing until the last minute of our wedding! Would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Lisa C

DJ Lou was amazing! We had a fantastic time on our wedding day 8/18/17. Lou spent extra time prior to the wedding helping us with one of our requests for our introduction and first dance. He is fun, professional and has a passion for music. We wanted an epic dance party, and the... Read More fact that everyone was sweating so much speaks for itself. You can't go wrong with Lou!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Naina A

We had the great pleasure of having DJ Chris attend our wedding on September 3rd, 2017. We could not even begin to imagine what a more ideal experience could possibly be like. Chris was beyond polite, had a perfect read on the party, set the ideal tone throughout the night, and... Read More kept the fun rolling! Would highly recommend Unique Sounds and Chris to everyone! Naina & Justin.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Felicia R

We just hired Jon Smith as our wedding DJ and I was so happy with his services! He has lots of experience and knew how to keep the dance floor going all night! all the guests were raving about how much fun they had, and how great the music was! So happy, and would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Krissy R

You can't go wrong booking with Unique Sounds. DJ Jon Smith has DJed at 3 weddings I have been to and now my own. He kept the party going and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Our guests raved about the music and said they have never had that much fun on the dance... Read More floor. Jon can read a crowd and knows exactly what to play. I loved every song! The planning process Unique Sounds has in place is great. You have your own online log in to their portal where you put in all of your bridal party info and song requests. That made planning a breeze! Jon Smith is incredibly professional and down to earth. You will be in great hands.