Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Alternatives, Flower Arrangements

242 W 34th Ave, Anchorage, AK (907) 561-7673

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Hunter A

Uptown Blossoms is my go to shop for any special occasion. I always get the feeling that I am more than just a customer, more like part of their family. They always come though with beautiful arrangements and go above and beyond to make sure I'm happy.

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Hunter A

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

Vichy

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Whitney S

Uptown made all of our bouquets, boutonnieres, table arrangements, and a lit up birch arch for the alter. The bridesmaids bouquets were in nautilus shells (shells provided by us) and they worked within that constraint very well. They did add some bling to the bouquets that I... Read More wasn't expecting, but we were easily able to remove the plastic sparkly beads that had been strung on to the grass shoots in order to bring it back to my vision of a more natural look. I also didn't want as much green in the bouquets as they had added with filler plants, I was trying to stick to mostly a white and blush look. The table arrangements were gorgeous! Here, they really listened to what I wanted and it turned out just right. Uptown is fairly expensive, but everything held together and was fresh for the entire day. The arrangements were well crafted, and my only advice is to give pretty specific directions if you have a specific look you're going for, or things you want to avoid.

Very Happy with Uptown Blossoms

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Avery M

Working with Uptown Blossoms was a very easy process. They have tons of options to choose from and you can tell that Hope, who I worked with, has been doing this for a long time. They are very professional. The flowers blew my mind the day of our wedding. The total price... Read More included two VERY large arrangements which went on either side of our outdoor alter, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, bridal bouquet, and around one dozen boutonnieres. Our flowers were untraditional; we had big sunflowers amongst other large flowers, mixed with lots of greenery and sticks in the large arrangements to match an outdoor wedding theme, and I thought these guys nailed it. I gave them a rough idea of what I wanted ahead of time and they worked magic. Again, I was very blown away by the flowers the day of the wedding; they made me so happy!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Sarah H

Our flowers were gorgeous and they delivered them to the venue!

BEAUTIFUL Bouquet!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Sara E

I talked to one of the ladies at Uptown Blossoms and told her my colors, what kinds of flowers I was looking for, and the amount of money I could spend. She made me a wonderful bouquet that I loved!

Gorgeous and creative

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Nicole J

I loved what Brian Darrow did with my bouquet and Bout. for my husband. I told him my budget and gave him my colors and suggestions and then gave him creative license and was pleasently surprised and grateful for the beautiful flowers on my wedding day. They also made sure that... Read More I had a box and ice to put my flowers in so they would survive the plane ride after the wedding to the reception in Fairbanks the next day. They were kind and very helpful to my needs and concerns.