Wedding Flowers San Diego

At Urban Garden we believe in the language of flowers. Your wedding flowers should tell your love story, convey your style as a couple, pay tribute to the commitment you are making, and in the end, cheer: “let’s celebrate!” Call or email to share your wedding vision and we’ll create a design you will love!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Encinitas, CA San Diego County, North County San Diego, Orange County (760) 550-9161

Unbelievably Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 3/13/2014 Brittany C

I don't even know how to thank Emily enough for all that she did for our wedding. From the beginning, she was a joy to work with, and so easy going. When we met, I told her my ideas for flowers, what our colors were, and the overall feel of the wedding would be "Old Hollywood."... Read More Emily was more than happy to offer suggestions and ideas that would create the look I had envisioned, but also stay within our budget. We communicated often during the months of planning, and every step of the process was completely stress free. A couple weeks before the wedding she put together a sample centerpiece, which was a great way to see the variety and colors of flowers, and gave us a chance to make any necessary changes. When the Big Day arrived, Emily came to the venue with all of our arrangements, and I can honestly say that our flowers were GORGEOUS. I was absolutely blown away. From the floral display on our arch, to the centerpieces, to the boutonnieres, to the corsages, and all of the bouquets... every piece that she put together was stunning. There were details added to the decor (like rhinestones inside the orchids of my bouquet) that I never would have even thought about, but added even more elegance and glamor to such a wonderful day. Thank you, Emily, for putting a huge smile on this bride's face, and for being a part of such a beautiful and memorable occasion.

Urban Garden Floral

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Nora K

Emily and I mainly planned things online and met face-to-face once mainly because I was out of town. I expressed to her what I was looking for as well as colors and was pleasantly surprised on the day of our wedding. Her quality of work is amazing and I would refer her to any... Read More bride or for any event.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Sophia S

Emily was absolutely amazing! We only met at my walk though, she did most of work with my wedding coordinator Brenda (Benny and Blaire Events). The best way to describe how she set up my wedding is a dream. The flowers, the centerpieces, and all the extras she did were... Read More perfection. I am so grateful for Urban Garden and would recommend them to everyone!

2017-12-20T17:16:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sophia! I'm so happy to hear that you loved your flowers. What a beautiful day and gorgeous bride! I can't wait to see your photos!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Holly A

Emily is wonderful!! I was obsessed with my flowers and it went BEYOND anything I could of imagined! I can't thank you her enough for all the time and love that was put into our wedding flowers! Emily was so helpful and I am so grateful we got to work together!

2017-12-10T16:44:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Holly! You were such a beautiful bride and it was a pleasure working with you! I'm so happy that you loved your flowers.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Courtney B

I basically sent Emily some pictures of out of season flowers I liked, and she steered me towards the most gorgeous fall blooms that ended up being exactly my taste. Beyond my taste, really, they were just drop dead gorgeous! Everyone was commenting on the beautiful protea,... Read More billy balls, and dahlias. We basically had a wildflowers themed wedding, and we were able to have flowers in all the right places without going over the top and blowing our budget. Because Emily picks blooms that are so incredibly perfect and lovely that even if you don't have a million flowers everywhere, they absolutely stand out and make an impression. I couldn't stop staring at my gorgeous bouquet and I can't recommend Urban Garden enough!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Nicole B

I can't say enough good things about Urban Garden and working with Emily for our flowers for the wedding. The flowers exceeded my expectations in every way and Emily was extremely flexible and easy to work with. I had given her some ideas of what I was looking for and she... Read More executed that vision to perfection. Not to mention I found the prices to be very reasonable and the quality was super.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Bartley C

Emily did a great job with our florals for the wedding. She worked within our budget and made our day very special. At the last minute, we asked for rose petals and she got them for us. We would recommend her!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Michelle D

Emily was great to work with! She was so informative in helping us decide what kind of flowers to get. We sent her our general ideas and she was able to envision the perfect arrangement! The bouquets were honestly the MOST BEAUTIFUL we had ever seen. The bridal bouquet was... Read More INCREDIBLE, and the flower girl crowns were the most adorable things you will ever see. Emily set up everything on the day of our wedding and was helpful in making sure that everyone in the bridal party had everything they needed. She also did everything we asked for within our budget and

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Taryn B

Emily is the BEST! We chose her to create centerpieces and personal flowers for our wedding. She took inspiration from our invitations and favorite colors to create a beautiful rainbow hombre effect using succulents for centerpieces in dark wood boxes - very beautiful and... Read More modern! My bouquet used the same succulents and flowers as the centerpieces, but were mixed into gorgeous burst of color. Emily's work is one-of-a-kind and we definitely recommend her!

Above & Beyond Expectations!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Robyn L

Emily is... just amazing. She went WAY above and beyond my expectations for our floral arrangements. I met with her many, many, many months before my wedding and brought lots of pictures of my ideas/thoughts. She also had a questionnaire that helped make sure we were both on the... Read More same page. Throughout the planning, I had a few changes here and there - her responsiveness to my emails were very quick and she updated the contract in the snap of a finger! I chose not to get mockups of my center pieces or bouquets, and I am SOOO happy I didn't. I will always remember the moment she arrived at the hotel the day of the wedding to drop off the bouquets. When she placed them all down on the table, I was the happiest bride you ever will see. :) I am still so in love with my bouquet and wish I could have kept it forever and ever. THANK you, Emily!!! :-)

Emily is the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Lindsey L

I'm so happy we went with Urban Garden! When I met with Emily for the first time she had a ton of ideas and even emailed me pictures of all the flowers she planned on using. All of the arrangement came out BEAUTIFUL! I got so many compliments! Emily was also SUPER responsive and... Read More friendly - loved her!

Bishop Lodge Wedding

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Julie B

Emily did a wonderful job on our wedding day! The flowers were gorgeous and we couldn't get enough of them. I think I tried to repurpose them for as long as possible the days following, was even successful in replanting some of the cacti haha. We couldn't have been more happy... Read More with the quality and creativity of her work and would highly recommend any one of our closest friends to her! :) PS... we were married 06-28-14 (I can't get the date showing to change)

Amazing Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Courtney T

Emily designed the most amazing bouquets and floral arrangements for my wedding. I showed her a picture of a bouquet I liked, and the one she made looked even better! She also found the exact vases I described to her at one of our meetings, without even seeing a picture. Emily... Read More is the most amazing florist out there!

Emily Gladnick

Inspired by beautiful flowers and happy couples, I have been creating custom wedding floral designs since opening Urban Garden in 2011. With help from my team of floral gurus, I have been lucky enough provide flowers for over 300 weddings (and counting!) I want to hear from you! I love getting to know my clients, understanding their style as a couple, grasping their wedding vision (and budget!) and designing floral arrangements that bring that vision to life! Now, enough about me...because really, it's all about YOU and your special day!! Let's chat!