Wedding Limousines & Party Bus

For over 15 years US bargain serving the New Jersey , New York and Philadelphia area Your center for all your wedding transportation needs With a Top Notch Service! From Luxury Sedan, Antique Limo, Vintage Limo ,Lincoln Stretch, Hummer Limo, Escalade SUV limo, Luxury Party bus for the bridal party Mini and Coach Bus to transport your guests to/from hotel and Venue Call us today and we will be happy to help you with all your transportation needs

Valet Parking, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Behind my Expectation !!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014

Wow , that was a great service , all of my limo we rented were on time , we rented a party bus for our guest of 45 passengers, also 20 passengers SUV Escalade for our bridal party, and our limo was the Antique 1933 Touring Rolls Royce I must say , everything was behind by... Read More expectation , all were very clean limos, on time, all drivers knew exactly where to go , great service , we stop for some pictures, and because of the snow, we changed location for our pictures, the drivers were very professional and polite, we had our champagne toast and got to our reception on time Thank you again , and we will defiantly get you more customer in the near future

2016-11-23T16:29:57 Response from the vendor

Our service is to give you 100% satisfaction , and that what we did Good luck

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Savannah W

US Bargain Limo was fantastic! We loved our car and our driver! They were prompt and friendly!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Brittany L

I am beyond pleased with this company! Booked with them 2 times for 2 different weddings (my son who recently married and myself a year ago). What a blessing it is to have such great service when you need it most! I have recommended this company to many friends and family. My... Read More good friend has a reservation with them coming up soon. I know she will be just as satisfied. Awesome awesome awesome! Thank you US Bargain Limo!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Mickele H

They aren’t very thorough and there was a lot of following up to do on my end to make sure they had the bus schedule and that the driver received the bus schedule. Because the day before the wedding the driver did not have it and I emailed it to him myself. The bus had broken... Read More down during the ceremony but they did replace it before the ceremony was over. Otherwise, we had a great time on the bus and they did stay on schedule.

2017-11-02T17:41:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you agaian for your business , we always on top of it and always want to make sure all good , if we had a mechanical issue we replaced the bus as soon as possible so there was no issue by your end and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sandra F

I recently received a service from US Bargain Limo & it went awesome! At first, I was panicking because what bride wouldn't but in the end, Sam and his company pulled through & I was the happiest bride on earth!!! Thank you guys so much for your beautiful vehicle and your... Read More awesome customer service! I would recommend this company to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Victoria F

5 stars well deserved for an amazing experience with US Bargain Limo! I was a little nervous booking with a limo company strictly over the phone, never having seen our 24 person party bus in person prior to our wedding day ... but Sam was super easy to work with and the bus... Read More looked exactly like the photos he emailed to us! We were extremely happy with our driver (I wish I could remember his name!) he was punctual and so friendly !!! Everything about our experience with this company was amazing and we can’t thank them enough! Highly recommend them for any transportation needs !

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Maria G

US Bargainlimo helped me by making it easy to choose my limo for my wedding. Good price, good customer service, great service was provided the day my wedding came. The driver was dressed professionally and provided a champagne for my wedding party of 8. I'm super happy... Read More everything went as planned. Thank you Us Bargain limo.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Veronica L

I recently booked with US Bargain Limo and I was extremely satisfied with my service. All the employees were great, extremely helpful, and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone i know! After months of deciding which company i should go with, I... Read More finally picked Us Bargain Limo and I am very satisfied with my service!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Christine G

STAY AWAY!!!!! They RUINED our wedding. It's a very long story, I'll try to keep it short. The drivers arrived on time to pick up the guys from the hotel to bring them to the church, however the driver argued with my husband for 20 minutes saying that he owed a balance of... Read More $700. We didn't owe any money! We paid far in advance so we didnt have to deal with money transactions on the day of our wedding. My husband even pulled up an email with the receipt stating we had zero balance. The driver refused to leave until he heard from the owner at the shop. Finally the driver left with the guys, and on his way back to pick up the girls and me… He stopped at the venue instead of the hotel thinking we were there. Finally got to us, took his sweet time… There was air conditioning in this limo, but it wasn't good. We ended up in a black Escalade instead of the white Hummer that we ordered, which was also the ONLY reason we went to this company… Because they had a white hummer. We were told 2 days before our wedding that the hummer needed to be repaired. At that point it was too late and I was too stressed to try and find somewhere else. We also ordered a Rolls-Royce for just my husband and I to ride in after our ceremony to bring us to the reception. There was NO air conditioning. My make up sweated off and my hair blew all over the place because I had to keep the window open so I wouldn't die. We had a 30 minute drive… So when we finally got to the venue very late- I had to redo my make up and my hair. When I should've been taking pictures and greeting people. I also forgot to mention that our ceremony started an entire hour late. And we couldn't do the receiving line at the end of the ceremony where we could greet everybody, again because everything was now pushed back an hour. Our entire day got thrown off because of this limo company. And Sam the owner is very rude and doesn't care about anybody. We spoke to him afterwards and he told us that we should appreciate the fact that we didn't pay overtime. There wouldn't even be overtime if they didn't make us late. I wish I read all the horrible reviews on yelp, a lot of people had similar situations with this company. I'm writing reviews about them because our wedding was ruined. Our very special day and special moments that we will never get back was affected by this selfish greedy and on reliable company. It's not even about the money, it's about moments that we will never get back.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Janet S

Me and my husband booked a 1959 Rolls Royce for our Wedding on June 10th, 2017. I have to admit I was extremely nervous being this is my first time booking with a limo company. I booked my vehicle 3 months in advance to assure I would get the vehicle I requested. I have to say,... Read More the service was AMAZING! I spoke to several representatives about my event because I was so nervous but each person assured me that everything will turn out fine and it did! The day before my wedding, I received a call from a young lady with the driver's information and the day of my wedding, the driver was on time, he had on a tuxedo and we received our champagne toast as promised. I'm extremely satisfied and I would recommend US Bargain Limo to everyone! Thank you guys so much for your wonderful service.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Radames C

Reserved a 1959 rolls Royce for my wedding yesterday to pick up my wife and bring her to the chapel...what arrived at the chapel is what looked like a 1951 rolls Royce kit car...horrible ...I called multiple times and send an email throughout the day...recieved a call from sam... Read More the day after telling me that the car I reserved was not available and to read my contract that if a vehicle is not available they can send me another to replace it...but the car they sent is believe may not even be a real R.R...? It was ugly and would barely start.. I should of been given a courtesy call and told the vehicle wasn't avaliable not send me whatever u want....offers me discount on a next limo rental? Why would I do anymore business with you if you already screwed me over on my Wedding day?????

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Rosaria B

Do not book them. I booked my wedding trolley a year in advance. I searched long and far for a trolley for my bridal party to be transported from ceremony NY to reception NJ. I finally found one on US Bargain Limo. I received an email from Sam--- May 2016 with pictures (all... Read More white trolley). Was promised it was capable of traveling the distance and would be perfect. To book was a little of pain with printing and emailing and then signing the email paper and the emailing forth. Also the rates were different every time we called. Fast forward 8 months and we needed transportation for our hotel guests so we said might as well stick with the same company. We booked to 2 coach busses as well as a mercedes bus/van for parents to get from church to reception. we had numerous calls/confirmations it was all set. I even typed up an itinerary for each driver. The week before the wedding (of course after 75% is paid) I receive an e-mail from Sam and it says "this is your trolley" and its a wooden old trolley not the same one. I now call him several time to get the receptionist to tell us "he's on another call, or not available" so I waited on hold until he would take my call. He tells me his trolley isn't working (white one) he does not know when it will be fixed and he is borrowing this one from another company. So as any nervous bride I called him 3 separate times leading up to the wedding to make sure this second trolley was going to be good and running and that everything will be ok. Now its Saturday the day of the wedding trolley arrives at the grooms house. On the way to the ceremony starts smoking, becomes undriveable and groom has no ride to the wedding. The bride, her parents and bridesmaids now have no ride to the wedding. Oh and Sam's office is closed on Saturdays and this broken trolley is from another company. So this is another hell trying to reach him. They ended up sending a limo bus to the pick me and my bridesmaids up but after all that it wa a mess. As for the parents car, it dropped them off at the hotel to check in and then drove 1 hour in the wrong direction of the venue (which was 15 minutes away). Making the parents late for pictures. He also then demanded to be paid $700 (overtime)--maybe it was overtime because he drove in the wrong direction for an hour clueless..... I normally don't write reviews but I just want to help any future bride or groom avoid unneccesary headache.

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Andrea S

I got married last month and we used US Bargain Limo for our bridal party transportation. Sam was great to work with and was always very responsive to calls and emails. The bus we got was awesome - it was so roomy and everyone loved it! The one thing I will say is that I was... Read More informed that someone would reach out about the final balance we had due at some point during the week of the wedding, and no one ever did. With everything else going on the week of the wedding, I never remembered to try to contact them about it. They then used a different company to actually service us on the wedding day (which was no problem at all). After never mentioning it once throughout the day, the driver dropped us off at our venue and wouldn't leave until we paid him (the pretty sizable) final amount due. I'm not sure what bride or groom carries around that much in cash on the day of their wedding, but neither my husband nor myself had that much cash or our credit card on us (we left it all back at the hotel). It was then somewhat embarrassing to have the driver stand there waiting for payment while we tried to take pictures. After getting it sorted out, they actually charged us an extra $100 when we looked at our statement. When I called, they did refund the excess immediately, but I was kind of turned off by that whole thing. Especially since they had our credit card on file from the deposit, and we tried to tell them to just charge it for the balance. Overall, they were great to work with leading up to, the bus itself and the service on the day of was great, but I was just turned off by their lack of communication leading into the day and then their inability to get the situation worked out more easily on our wedding day (plus the excess charge). I'd recommend them, but make sure to contact them yourself on the week of about final payment!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Daisy L

Recently booked a 4 hour escalade limo that fit up to 24 of my guests and we still cannot believe how beautiful and perfect the exterior and interior of the limo was. I was already expecting it to look the way we saw it on their website but I was absolutely breath taken by... Read More seeing it in person, and at that my driver Brian was right on time. I was caught by surprise and can definitely say I will be contacting this company for my future events.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Ray C

I recently booked a Rolls Royce Convertible to surprise my wife for our Anniversary..the driver made it to my house right on time to surprise her! I was able to bring champagne on the ride with us to our destination, the driver was wonderful and even knew which routes to take to... Read More skip traffic. Next time I have an event to book I'm for sure calling US Bargain Limo again to expect the same great service I recieved

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Joseph T

I booked a beautiful vintage Rolls Royce for my wife and I for our 6th Anniversary and I wouldn't have booked it with anyone else besides this limo service. Service was great, driver was early and it was definitely a night to remember as they promised!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 savannah n

I decided to go for a 40 passenger party bus instead of 35 that Sam offered so it'd be a lot more roomy and I couldn't be more grateful that he threw that offer out there because the adults had a great time in the bus with the pole along with the fact that the lights and... Read More surround sound were awesome!!!!

2017-02-22T13:19:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your review and thank you for choosing US Bargain Limo

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Natalia P

My husband and I found US Bargain Limo for our wedding and I can say hands down I received the GREATEST service. If you're searching for great communication, consistency and loyalty I definitely recommend calling up them up for ANY event!!

2017-02-14T10:09:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much we always appreciate and very happy to hear our customer had a good experience

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Samantha J

I booked a 30 passenger party bus with sam and he gave me the best prices compared to all the other companies I had called. The driver arrived earlier than the pick up time and all of my guests had a great experience!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lexie H

Thank you US Bargain Limo for the great wedding service you provided. The two SUV limos I had rented were so nice and clean. The ride was smooth, everyone fit perfectly, and all my guests had a blast!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Savannah H

Sam was a great help! He provided me with great options and great prices. I ended up having to upgrade to a bigger party bus and he was very flexible.

2017-02-14T10:09:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much was a pleasure working with you

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Vanessa C

Great service! We rented a vintage rolls royce and a party bus. Both drivers came on time and I had a red carpet service with a champagne toast!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Abigail W

Very impressed! I specified exactly what I was looking for and they provided me with lots of options that fit my budget. On my pick up date, the driver was 10 minutes earlier and everything went as planned.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Audrey T

I had a small budget and needed transportation for me and my fiance and transportation for my wedding party. They were able to find options for me that fitted my budget. Very polite and flexible when I called a couple of days before my pick up to change a couple of details.... Read More Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Roselyn Mae L

Great service and very professional! They have a great fleet that will meet all your requirements. I was looking for a Bentley Spur for me and my fiance, and a party bus for my 50 wedding guests. They were great in working with me for a price that fits my budget.