Tell us about your dream...We'll Listen

Planning.Production.Perfection {since 1999} Valerie Miller Events, LLC is an award winning event company that is experienced enough to handle thousands, yet nimble enough to work magic for ten. You deserve the spotlight and we are here to help be your personal wedding guide & friend. Happy Planning!

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Austin & Lake Travis Area (512) 745-5789

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Erin D

Valerie Miller Events is the perfect event coordinator for your wedding! Valerie is fun to work with and has great ideas for any budget! Her creativity and organization will surely make your special day unforgettable and run smoothly. Leading up to our special day and... Read More especially on our wedding day, we knew we had nothing to stress about. Valerie Miller Events will exceed your expectations and deliver the wedding you have always dreamed of!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Erin S

My wedding was FANTASTIC and it's all because of Valerie Miller Events! I had no idea that wedding planning was such a confusing and overwhelming process, and there is no way I would've made it through without Valerie! I thought I only needed the Day Of Coordination package,... Read More but after I talked with Valerie I knew I needed Full Service Coordination! It was the best decision I've ever made! I highly recommend Valerie and her team!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Rebecca H

I loved working with Valerie and Jodi. They took my crazy, confused vision and turned it into a beautiful wedding. They were so patient with me. I felt so comfortable during the entire planning process. I never felt stressed about planning a wedding out of town (I lived in... Read More Dallas and got married in Austin). They were so great, my now mother-in-law used them for the rehearsal dinner too! From the planning process to the day-of, I didn't have to worry about anything! Valerie's designs were beautiful and Jodi kept everything on time and in order. There were so many beautiful details, from the flowers to the table settings and cake display, not to mention they recommended an awesome DJ, baker and makeup artist. They are seriously the best people to work with. I am so happy we had them to design and run our wedding. We could not have done it without them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Diana S

Valerie, Jodi and Nicolet were all wonderful to work with while planning my daughter’s dream wedding. Since my daughter lives in west Texas and I live in Houston, it was critical to have a wedding planner to coordinate my daughter’s Austin wedding. They truly think of... Read More everything! As if weddings are not stressful enough, my daughter’s wedding was the week after hurricane Harvey. There were a few days when I thought we might have to change the date. Without even mentioning it to me, they contacted all the vendors in case a change was needed. Fortunately everything went on schedule and was absolutely beautiful. Valerie and her staff made it possible for me to relax and enjoy not only the wedding planning process but the wedding. They are also able to offer discounts with many vendors. We signed up for their full planning package and I feel it was money well spent. I highly recommend Valerie Miller Events to anyone planning a wedding in the Austin/ hill country area.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Abbey M

Our wedding was incredible--more fun and gorgeous than I could've ever imagined-- and all the credit goes to Valerie Miller Events. Valerie and Jodi were so nice and easy to work with. They were always calm, making us feel at ease, and really listened when we talked about our... Read More vision. They have excellent recommendations and are respectful of budget. They are good people and they know their stuff. The flow of the evening was perfect and we had a packed dance floor until 1am (VME also recommended our band, Uptown Drive, who is incredible)! I've had so many guests comment on what a great wedding it was. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat if I could. Highly, highly recommend VME.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Reema S

I could literally go on forever about how amazing Valerie and Jodi were to work with! They were so patient, kind, and understanding throughout the entire planning process, even when my family and I made a million changes. They really understood my design aesthetic and did such a... Read More gorgeous job designing and coordinating all of our wedding events. I would highly recommend going with Valerie Miller Events for any planning needs!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kari H

Valerie Miller Events handled my daughter's wedding planning beautifully. Nicolet LaVeau was AMAZING!! She handled everything with such patience and answered all of my questions whether big or small. Every detail was outlined and we felt very confident even though all of us... Read More were planning the wedding from out of town. I would have been lost without Nicolet!! The wedding was beautiful and all of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they had attended. I highly recommend Nicolet and Valerie for your wedding plans!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Katherine C

o I had a fantastic experience working with Jodi at Valerie Miller Events! I was thrilled to find an event planning company that offered something between coordination-only and a full-service package. As an out-of-town bride, I felt the PLUS package gave me security beyond just... Read More a coordinator and Jodi was able to be my proxy in Austin throughout almost the entire process. The wedding went so smoothly because of her organization, attention to detail, and willingness to go above and beyond. In addition, Valerie Miller has great relationships with many of the Austin area vendors and the ability to pull from their own rental inventory. Jodi’s experience shines through in every interaction and with every question I asked – putting me at complete ease the weekend of the wedding so I could enjoy every moment and not worry about the details. Thanks to Jodi and would highly recommend her and Valerie Miller!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Veronica F

Valerie and Jodi were amazing!! We had the full coordination and could not have imagined it any other way. They were aware of my budget and tried their hardest to stay at it. They were attentive to details and made you feel at ease during the whole engagement. I did not make it... Read More easy either...my engagement was just over a year and half and over that time I changed my details, florals, and wedding colors at least once and they accommodated every change with a smile!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Lauren B

Valerie Miller Events is absolutely exceptional! Everyone--Valerie, Jodi and the entire staff--is incredibly professional, kind, genuine, resourceful and truly makes a memorable event! We have worked with VME for our wedding reception and for our school graduation. Each event... Read More was different--we had different vendors, different components of the whole and they were in a different location. The events had 300 and 400+ people, respectively. Every part of each event was special, executed with care and presence and both events an incredible success. Not only were we impressed with everything Valerie, Jodi and her team did, but all of the guests at both events were as well! We are so happy to work with Valerie, Jodi and their team for years to come!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lida Z

We were so pleased with every aspect of working with Valerie Miller Events! From our initial planning session all the way through to post-event follow-up, Jodi Croft was delightful, easy to work with and a consummate professional. As the mother of the groom, I wanted to plan... Read More a rehearsal dinner that was special but did not compete with the wedding. And, I was nervous when my son said he wanted the event to be a Texas barbecue at our home. I certainly did not want to be worrying about logistics, nervous about a party and its aftermath (up late cleaning the kitchen!) when we had a wedding the next day. Jodi and her crew listened to my vision and improved on it, and then made the day stress-free! They arranged for the tables, chairs, linens, lighting, flowers and A/V, figuring out the best use of our indoor and outdoor space and coming up with a rain option, so that my husband and I didn't have to. They arrived early on the day of the event, moved furniture and did the decorating and, of course, provided wait staff, bartenders and clean-up. We left things in their capable hands, went to the actual rehearsal, had lunch with friends and members of the wedding party and return to find our home looking beautiful. We were free to enjoy our guests, spend time with family and dear friends and, of course, toast the bride and groom! Not sure I should even mention this part, but our son had his heart set on serving Franklin Barbecue to our many East Coast family and friends. The Valerie Miller crew found a way to make that happen. Folks were able to return home bragging that they had the famous brisket without standing in line for four hours! Based on our experience, I highly recommend these planners for any event. I would certainly use them again. I especially commend Jodi for her calm, smiling and professional demeanor !

You can't go wrong with V.M.E.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

Online reviews helped me so much that I want to return the favor and help any of you trying to make wedding decisions. I have only one daughter, so most of the details of wedding planning were new territory for me. Because of a budget, I'd intended to do all of the... Read More planning with just my daughter's help. Our venue required a "Day Of Coordinator". What an amazing gift that requirement turned out to be!!! Jodi Croft of Valerie Miller Events is a Pro!! She has an amazingly calm and efficient demeanor. Those, along with her vast experience, helped to create a magical wedding evening for all of our guests. I did lots of phone calling and research to make our decision. Save yourself some time!! Just call V.M.E.!!! Their fees for coordination are extremely reasonable for what you receive and compared to other service providers. Jodi will listen carefully to your vision for your event, realistically assess your space, timeline, and budget, and help you to have an absolutely wonderful experience. She was easy to contact and very responsive to both emails and texts. On the actual day of the wedding, I was able to relax because Jodi was calmly putting all of our plans into motion. I was freed up to share time with the bride, take in every special moment with my husband, and visit with our wonderful guests, because Jodi was helping the details to flow smoothly. It was worth every penny to have enlisted the help of this wonderful service.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Kara M

Every wedding that Valerie and Jodi touch is absolute perfection. My family discovered Valerie while my sister was searching venue locations with my parents in Austin. They saw her working with another couple and immediately knew - we need her on our team. From there Valerie and... Read More Jodi planned an amazing wedding for my sister, Kami. Fast forward two years later, I got engaged and there was no question in my mind who would help me plan my perfect day. My experience as a bride with Valerie and Jodi was nothing short of an incredible experience. They are responsive, kind hearted, creative, and they make sure your every need is met. I'm not much of a decorator so half the time I could say "I trust y'all, just make it pretty." and let me tell you, everything was gorgeous. Not to mention they have SOOOO many resources and vendors available to you. DJ's, florists, Wedding cake bakeries, make up and hair companies, tables, chairs, décor, the list literally goes on forever. So, that really helps with the stress of not needing to contact 20 different vendors for all of your random wedding needs, they've got it all! Now that all the wedding festivities are over my sister and I are still trying to think of new things they could help us plan just so we can hang out with them again because they really are that wonderful!

The Best There Is

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Hillary B

My wedding was absolutely perfect all thanks to Valerie and Jodi with Valerie Miller Events. They are truly the best out there when it comes to wedding planning and coordination. Valerie made the elaborate vision of a wedding come to life- And flawlessly I must say. The entire... Read More planning process was so easy with Valerie and Jodi. They recommended vendors that matched not only my taste, but my budget as well (huge plus for the parents sake ;). They were both extremely organized, and responded to every form of communication within a reasonable amount of time (which I still cannot figure out how they did it all). I also really cannot stress enough how kind, patient, and sweet Valerie and Jodi are. They are just lovely people who care deeply about their craft and it shows in their work. On the day of our wedding, Valerie helped to make it completely stress-free for me, and I literally did not have a thing to worry about! I loved that I could enjoy every minute and detail of it all. I know the saying is that "Many things will go wrong at your wedding, and you just gotta roll with it." Well, that was definitely not the case for me. Everything was absolutely PERFECT..And I cannot thank them enough for a true fairy tale wedding.

Our answer for a Fairy Godmother

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

All parents want their child’s special day to be a fairy-tale wedding in every possible way. Valerie and Jodie, with Valerie Miller Events, made sure that happened for both our daughters. In the summer of 2013, while our oldest daughter was working out of state, we toured... Read More wedding venues with our future son-in-love and his mother. Valerie was the wedding planner at one of the prospective venues. Her poise, enthusiasm, and knowledge immediately caught our attention. The way she talked about “her brides” let us know this was more than a job to her, she took it very personally. As we left the venue, it was our son-in-love that suggested she be the wedding planner, and we couldn’t have agreed more. We didn’t choose that venue, but did choose Valerie and it was the best decision we could have made. When our younger daughter became engaged the summer of 2015 there was no question but that we would use Valerie Miller Events. It was the first call we made after the engagement was announced. Their attention to detail is priceless and beyond compare. I can’t image the weddings without them being a part of that special day. Every aspect of the weddings were flawless. And because of their infection calmness and smiles, we were able to relax and enjoy, and to truly be a part of the weddings without a worry or care. From the beginning it was clear Valerie and Jodi would make sure my daughter’s wishes would be fulfilled. For both weddings I had little surprise events for the girls, and Valerie and Jodie took great care to make sure it happened just as I wanted. No question was left unanswered, no detail left undone. Regardless of the time or day, they were both accessible and responsive. What a sheer delight it has been to work with them. My daughter’s best friend is getting married and because of her experience in my daughter’s wedding, she is using Valerie Miller Events, too. We are all so pleased to be able to spend time with Valerie and Jodi again, as they have become like family. In my dreams for my daughters, I wished for a fairy-tale wedding, and both experienced that once-in-a-lifetime enchanting evening. Valerie Miller Events IS the godmother every bride deserves!

Saved my Wedding

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Aleasha S

I was put in a really tight spot about 3 weeks before my wedding with my current coordinator at the time. She wouldn't get back to me via email or text, she wouldn't get back to my vendors, get me a timeline or lay out to pass on to my vendors, etc. It was bad. Jodi from... Read More Valerie Miller Events was able to step in as if she had been there the whole time. With the day of package, she created the timeline & layout, contacted all vendors, asked all the right questions that I would never have known to ask and really put my me and my husband's mind at ease. The day of, we didn't have to worry about anything, which is one of the best wedding presents to yourself. So worth it. It also helps that Jodi and Valerie have worked with almost everyone in town so they know the particulars of each vendor. On the day of, Jodi kept us flawlessly on schedule, changed us to our rain plan with out a hiccup, got us out the door for our send off and cleaned everything up and packed it in our car for us to retrieve the next morning. She was just extremely organized and on top of it. Jodi has done this a hundred times and it's obvious she's got it down. If you need someone to trust all the details that you will never know because you've never planned a wedding, someone to help you with a smile on her face the whole time, very responsive to even the weirdest questions, to make a wedding seem easy to execute to you, your friends and family - then Jodi is your girl! Honestly couldn't have asked for more.

PERFECT florals!

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Michele J

I hired VME to do the florals for my wedding after they coordinated and did the florals for my dad's wedding. The florals and coordination at my dad's wedding were wonderful, and the florals at my wedding could not have been more perfect. They had very honest prices and the... Read More representations in my proposal were true to how the florals looked at the wedding. Jodi was easy to work with, and I can't say enough how great everything was! Thank you VME for providing amazing florals for my wedding :)

Uhlaender - Ottinger Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 2/03/2015

Following is a copy of the thank you note sent to Jodi Miller of “Valerie Miller Events” for the planning and managing of our daughter’s 17 January 2015 wedding reception. ----------------------------- Jodi, This note is to thank you for planning and managing the... Read More outstanding 17 January wedding reception we all enjoyed. The food was excellent, and the staff members were all exceptional in their attention, service, and welcoming personalities. We could not have hoped for a better experience and will remember the entire affair with fond memories. You may use this endorsement as you may desire. Very Respectfully, Col. Paul Ottinger, USMC (Ret.)

Amazingly Perfect Duo :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

I have found two new people who I will remember for the rest of my life! Whenever I think back to my wedding day, Valerie and Jodi will be the first two people I think of. Getting married is super stressful, there's no way around it. Even when I had nothing on my plate to be... Read More doing (thanks to Jodi for always being on top of everything that I never once felt overwhelmed with the planning) you just get a stressed feeling about the fact that it's such a big event, I had never planned a wedding before, and the fact that all eyes will be on you pretty much. I never once was stressed about the actual wedding. Jodi and Valerie made sure that I was getting the wedding that I had always wanted. I know all brides have their own image for their wedding, but working with Jodi and Valerie, they made me feel like the way I envisioned our wedding was the only way to do a wedding :) Everything went perfect from Saturday morning at 10am when we started to get our hair and make up done at their Crosswinds House all the way until we got back to the hotel in the getaway car they arranged for us. I also highly recommend the house because it was so convenient to get ready so close to the venue. I really recommend leaving the entire wedding in their hands, and it will be perfect! It was so funny because I trusted Jodi so much that my sister (MOH) asked me a question about the wedding on the actual wedding day and even on Saturday I said we needed to ask Jodi because I felt so comfortable leaving the entire day in Valerie and Jodi's hands. I could really keep going on and on - but thank you times a million Valerie and Jodi!!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Kamela M

Valerie and her team are absolutely wonderful!! They made me feel so comfortable with all of my wedding plans and decisions. They had great recommendations and lots of connections that they use to make your wedding the best day possible! My mom has already said that my sister... Read More has to use Valerie for her wedding no questions asked! I am so thankful that we hired Valerie and my day would not have been possible without them!

Awesome experience!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Amy M

We came upon Valerie Miller Events by booking our venue at Rough Hollow Yacht Club. Valerie was so easy to talk to and very experienced and professional. She is a full service wedding planner and we used her staff and partners for decor, flowers, cake, DJ, and... Read More day-of-coordination. Since we lived in Dallas, most of our correspondence was via email. Valerie was very responsive and was able to keep track of everything we've discussed and even all of my last minute changes. On the day of the wedding, she was very relaxed and organized. Everything went off w/o a hitch and it was perfect. Valerie and her staff even helped clean up and load our stuff into our car at the end of the event. Thank you!

Amazing Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Eliza F

Our wedding was beautiful and flawless. I am not from Texas and all my bridesmaids and parents were out of state so I had limited help on getting things together. Valerie miller events was a life saver. I just told her the things I wanted and she made it happen. Truly amazing... Read More and made the wedding planning a lot easier on me.

Valerie

Valerie has planned & produced events for 17+ years. Starting her career in Washington DC, she quickly moved up the ranks in one of the city’s elite catering companies. There she learned first-hand the ins & outs of handling prestigious parties & clientele. 2001, Valerie moved to San Diego & founded a bi-coastal party planning business; executing political shindigs for congressmen & ambassadors on the East Coast while coordinating upscale corporate events, social functions & weddings on the West Coast. 2007, she expanded services to Texas, now carving out a loyal Austin/Lake Travis fan base.