Wedding Specialists since 1988

V.E.I. Limousine has provided the finest Limousine and Party Bus Services for thousands of weddings over the past 22 years. An experienced V.E.I. bridal consultant will share their wealth of knowledge with you. Our FLEET will have you “Raising the Bar” compared to anyone else. We have it all.

Valet Parking, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

1 Central Ave, Aberdeen, NJ

On Time, Very Professional!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katelyn F

VEI was perfect for our summer wedding down the shore. They were on time, knew exactly where the locations were, and were very professional. I recommend them for your next event!

v.e.i. limousine

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Elizabeth G

My husband and I were both very pleased with V.E.I. Limos. On the morning of our wedding and throughout the rest of the time that we had them, they were on time and professional. We especially enjoyed the champagne toast after the ceremony! I did not have any issues with this... Read More company and would definitely recommend them for weddings or any other occasion.

Excellent Service All Around!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2013 Kara M

We were very happy with VEI!! We got a party bus for our wedding & everything on their end was excellent!! Our driver was extremely professional, helpful, arrived on time, knew where he was going & the bus itself was very clean & comfortable!! I also loved that when I booked... Read More it, the gentleman on the phone was very helpful! We didn't know if we were going to need it for 3 or 4 hours depending on how long our pictures would take & they told us only to pay for the 3 hours & then if needed that we would have to pay the extra hour the day of. I was pretty sure we were going to need it for the 4 hours (which we did), but I just appreciated how they took the time & explained things to me that you may not think of! Like for instance, if it rained on our wedding day & we couldn't take pictures outside. In that case we would've only needed it for 3 hours. I just found that to be help & thoughtful because I feel like any other place would have said to just book it for the 4 hours off the bat! I would definitely use again & recommend VEI to anyone I know!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 eileen r

Had a horrible experience with this company. Had a party bus and a limos, limo driver was RUDE didnt listen to instructions on what we wanted. Was supposed to do two runs to the church from our home limo broke down on the way back. The entire grooms family was standing in our... Read More driveway for 20 min before we all piled into a honda coupe tuxs, gowns and all! car was there at end of ceremony, driver had even more attitude! When driving to the reception he was going too fast, my husband told him there was no rush, to slow down. Five minutes later when he had to slam on the brakes the brides mother ended up on the floor in her evening gown! he went slower after that!!!! called the company on monday, they thought $100 credit for our troubles should make it all better, a bunch of excuses, no real remorse for what a horrible experience...its not about the money, its supposed to be a wonderful experience with proper service. We have given this company THOUSANDS of dollars over the last two weeks on party busses and limos. Such a shame to be told $100 should make it all better. Dont trust them with your special day!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015

I would highly recommend V.E.I, they where on time, flexible, professional and worth the money. I will definitely utilize their services again.

the only thing that went wrong the day of my wedding!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Megan L

I was sooo upset with the service at VEI limousine! Before the big day they were great, calling to confirm times and extremely friendly. Our venue the Brielle Riverhouse even recommended them, along with others venues that I attended bridal shows at. The day of the wedding... Read More they were supposed to pick my fiance up at 12:45. Not only were they not there then, but when he called them at 1pm to see where they were they told him the limo was there and downstairs. When they went downstairs, there was no limo. Then he called again and the man hung up on him! When I called them to see what was going on (I was getting ready at another location and they were supposed to pick me up after dropping him off) they told me the limo was there! And then asked why we wanted to be picked up then anyway, even though it was all in the contract! Needless to say the limo NEVER SHOWED UP at the hotel my fiance was at, they HAD TO DRIVE THEMSELVES! After calling a bunch of times the limo came straight to me and I arrived at the church 5 minutes before the even was supposed to start! The driver was rude and told me he was sorry that he did not make it to my fiance as there was traffic! Of course there was traffic, is was Saturday afternoon. I am not sure how the knot has given this company an award, they were terrible and dishonest the entire day! In addition they say that they use ALL NEW vehicles, our limo was extremely beaten up inside with tape on the leather! Be smart AND DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR LIMO!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Lauren M

They were ok...we had three limos..the stretch limo that was supposed to pick my parents and grandparents didnt show up on time.. The rolls was really old and did not feel safe. The limo driver on the otherhand was very nice and did a good job

VEI Limo

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Danielle G

Overall good experience using VEI Limousine. Our driver was very professional and helpful.

Flawless Wedding Day Transportation

Reviewed on 10/15/2013

I used VEI for my wedding day transportation, and I cannot say enough great things about them. They made everything so easy, and had a car/coach that suited every one of my large wedding's needs. From my personal limo, to my bridal party, to the coaches that shuttled all our... Read More guests from 2 hotels to the wedding at Shadowbrook, they were always on time, and above all, so friendly and helpful. Figuring out the timing and logistics was tricky, however Gil and Anthony were patient and helpful and took all the information I gave them to formulate a flawless day-of plan for my wedding transportation schedule. I even had friends commenting how nice the large coaches were, and that they can't wait to book them for their own events. Thank you so much VEI for helping make my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013

V.E.I. Limousine provided us with floorless service. Their staff was patent, helpful and outstanding. I would not hastate to recommend them or use them in the future. Thank you for a your excellent service.

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 ANN L

I have used VEI for several occasions but they outdid themselves for my wedding. Professional and prompt! Gil and Anthony have an awesome business! Loved the Rolls Royce!

A stressful experience

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Beth B

We got a bus to transport the guys to the church and a stretch SUV to transport the girls to the church. Both vehicles were late; the guys' bus was 40 minutes late. When we called to ask where the drivers were, we were told that they couldn't find the driver and we were put on... Read More hold for 10 minutes. We were also told that the driver would space out the girls and fluff the bride's gown, and also have a red carpet and a champagne toast for us after the ceremony. None of this happened. Also, the air conditioning in the SUV was broken so we were very uncomfortable. In the end, we got where we needed to be but it was not the most pleasant experience.

Excellent Wedding Service!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Danielle C

I was a bit unsure about this vendor as communication was a bit difficult after we booked, but on the day of the service was unparalleled. We had a standard 6 passenger white limo and the driver was early to the hotel, extremely patient and kind, and a HUGE help pacing the... Read More flower girls down the aisle and running the back end of the church, as our church did not provide a wedding coordinator...that's another story:-) He was professional and absolutely went above and beyond. A great value, you get MORE than you pay for. Highly recommend!

Good service and flexible!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Colleen S

Good service and flexible!

Great Limousine Service

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Maria G

Since I started planning my wedding, VEI was very helpful in helping me coordinate my transportation needs. The staff was very friendly and patient as I tried to figure out what type of service fit my needs best. Their vehicles are beautiful and top of the line. On the day of my... Read More wedding, the driver made me feel very comfortable and helped my girls and I calm our nerves before entering the church. He was very cordial and did a great job the entire day. I am very thankful that VEI was in charge of my wedding transportation, and I would most definitely recommend any bride who is looking for a reliable limousine company to go with VEI Limousine.

Great Service and Nice People which Helped Make My

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Maria G

V.E.I. Limo made my day much easier by helping my girls and me all day. The driver was so sweet and considerate. I was nervous and crazy, but the driver was early and very helpful. The party bus looked so clean and awesome. We even used them for the shuttles to and from the... Read More hotel and my guest mention that the vehicle was a beautiful party bus and not a standard shuttle type. Thank you V.E.I.

Reviewed on 11/13/2011 Kristen I

Not only were the drivers professional but personable as well. I was lucky enough to have been surprised by my parents with the Rolls Royce to ride in for my wedding day and our driver made us feel at ease and took care of everything you could ask for. I highly recommend V.E.I... Read More Limos

Friendly Company

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Nicole E

I had rented the party bus for my wedding and it was fantastic! The driver was extremely prepared and took care of myself and my groom! The bus was kept in great condition as well!

Well worth the money

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 alexandra r

my driver was amazing and he was super sweet!,

great service

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Megan S

No issues. They showed up on time. The limo was clean. The driver was very helpful with my dress.

2011-06-27T15:46:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. We were happy to be apart of your day!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Karin M

The drive was very helpful. The company was used a couple of times at my family weddings or functions.;I was charges extra tax prior to my wedding. I sent the company a check which was never chased and the day of my wedding I had to pay the extra money because there was no... Read More proof that I sent the money. To this day I have not gotten a refund or did they ever cash the check.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melissa C

Nice limos;Asked for theh extra money for overtime at my wedding instead of billing us.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Katie G

We had a limo bus to transport our wedding party from my parents house to the beack for pictures, and then to the ceremony/reception site. The driver was courteous and gave us champagne once we arrived to the ceremony site.;This compnay books up fast, especially in May and June... Read More as they are popular for proms. So book early if you plan to use them.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 lisa s

fairly priced, friendly, punctual.

Rating for V.E.I. Limousine, Inc.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stacey A

TO V.E.I. Limousine, Inc.