Is this your business? claim it now

Ventosa Vineyards

Geneva, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Ballroom, Vineyard

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

3440 Rte 96A, Geneva, NY (315) 719-0000

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Jillian D

I cannot even begin to express how amazing Ventosa Vineyards is for your wedding. If you are thinking about having a wedding on a vineyard, you MUST go with Ventosa. Everything about it, the venue itself, the grounds, the food, the drinks, the staff and especially RJ are out of... Read More this world amazing. RJ is one of the best. He answered every single question I had, even when I was just being a nervous bride, he never made like I was asking too many questions. He has everything so well organized that you never feel nervous about what's going to happen. RJ made my now husband and me so amazingly comfortable during the entire process and always made sure we knew our options. When there was a slight chance we wouldn't be able to have the ceremony outside, RJ was upfront with us, but still made sure we would do everything possible to have it outside. Luckily for us the weather turned in our favor, and it was all stunning! The event staff were extremely attentive and made sure the guests were having a great time. Phyllis went above and beyond making sure we were eating, drinking, and having a great time. I have ZERO complaints. I strongly, STRONGLY, recommend anyone having their wedding at Ventosa. We can't wait to go back and celebrate our 1 year anniversary there! Thank you SO much RJ & Staff!!!! I am the happiest bride in the world.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Leah B

We had our wedding at Ventosa this September and it was absolutely wonderful! From Day 1 of planning, RJ was always there for us to answer questions and he made things happen. Our wedding day was perfect because Ventosa has a staff that works hard and strives for perfection. Our... Read More guests continue to tell us how great the food was, including the grandparents saying how the Prime Rib was the best they have ever had. Our guests also thoroughly enjoyed the Stuffed Haddock and Eggplant Parmesan, as the compliments are still coming in. We've had many guests tell us that our wedding is the best they have ever been to, and we believe that Ventosa is one of the main reasons for this, as they are such a great venue to work with!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Tanya P

We had our June 2016 wedding at Ventosa and it was amazing! The managers (RJ and Aileen) and staff are incredibly helpful. They're extremely responsive and professional. The venue itself is spectacular. You can't beat Ventosa's view of Seneca Lake for the ceremony and... Read More reception. The food and wine are also delicious. We received compliments from our guests on both. Your in great hands if you select Ventosa for your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Laura V

I can’t even begin to describe how wonderful it was to work with the staff at Ventosa Vineyards for our wedding. The moment we walked in, we knew it was where we would get married. The venue speaks for itself; it has an absolutely beautiful banquet room, but the views and... Read More vineyard are what really sold us. R.J. and Aileen were beyond amazing from the day we walked in to tour the venue, to the day of the wedding. They are very responsive to emails, and made the entire planning process very easy. They fulfilled every wish we had, and our day could not have gone more perfectly. They are very organized, and took care of making sure the day went smoothly. The entire Ventosa staff was attentive to our guests and to us. The food is absolutely delicious, and we love their wines. We got compliments from so many guests, saying it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. You will not be disappointed with Ventosa Vineyards. We plan to go back routinely to visit!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Amy F

I simply cannot say enough good things about Ventosa. RJ and Mike were so easy to work with and always got back to me in a short period of time. The actual reception went off without a hitch. The whole staff was constantly checking with my husband and I to make sure... Read More everything was going as planned and to keep us on schedule. The food was DELICIOUS!!!! I heard such great comments from my guests about everything. Not the forget, the gorgeous setting! I would highly recommend them!

SOO AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Jessica M

RJ at Ventosa Vineyards is very easy to work with. His staff the day of the wedding were very helpful! They made our day wonderful! RJ goes out of his way to make it amazing! I highly recommend Ventosa Vineyards to anyone looking for a large room with an ourdoor back patio... Read More overlooking the vineyards and the lake. With a very large covered front porch as well! Plenty of space for all of our guests to move around. We have 220 people at our wedding and there was a ton of space. The food was out of this world! All our guests said the food was fantastic. Completely worth every penny.

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Kristin M

Ventosa Vineyards is the perfect place for a vineyard inspired wedding! Our guests raved about the veranda and the beautiful scenery. The vineyard gave us full access to the entire area and our guests delighted in strolling through the vines in addition to dancing the night... Read More away on the large dance floor. The food is out of this world and the chef works with you to construct the perfect meal. Service is friendly and accommodating, as they want to make sure you have the perfect day!

The perfect place for a vineyard wedding!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Kara S

After visiting several venues in the fingerlakes area, we decided that Ventosa was the perfect place for us and we definitely made the right decision! RJ was very helpful throughout the entire planning process - always answering any questions and providing new ideas. Ventosa... Read More handled all of the day of details and they did a wonderful job doing so and in return everything ran smoothly. Our reception immediately followed our ceremony and my husband and I were out in the vineyard taking pictures during this time so a waiter brought out a tray of appetizers to us so that we didn't miss out - I thought that was very thoughtful! The food was great and all of our guests seemed to enjoy it. I am on a gluten free diet due to a health condition and they were very accommodating with our food choices. The chef even came out and talked to us about each of the dishes and what we liked during our tasting. We wanted to serve our dinner family style and Ventosa was more than willing to work with us on that and it turned out great! Another great feature that Ventosa has to offer is their view. The view over the vineyard and lake is breathtaking! My parents surprised us with fireworks at the reception and they were absolutely perfect over the lake. We would recommend Ventosa hands down to anyone looking for a wedding venue. :-)

Best reception site!

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Lisa T

Everyone was amazing!! They were so helpful with everything leading up to the wedding and were absolutely fantastic on the day of the wedding. I have nothing bad to say about them!

Romantic Vineyard Bliss!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 Jennfer B

My husband and I had our Wedding reception in the GORGEOUS Ventosa Vineyard banquet room. We could not have imagined a better suited venue to celebrate our Special Day! Beauty emanates from EVERY aspect of this establishment; from the sunset, lake-side view to the detail murals... Read More all throughout the building. The food, service AND wine are also out of this world! I highly recommend their Italian Wedding soup. Booking with Ventosa will NOT leave you disappointed. RJ (the general manager) treats each of his clients like royalty - he was absolutely wonderful. Five stars for sure!

Outstanding service and views of the fingerlakes

Reviewed on 7/03/2011 Corrinne G

Great food, beautiful room and terrace, and RJ helps out with everything. MY guests were so impressed with our venue

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Lindsey M

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Ventosa. Throughout the whole process, the staff were very professional and accommodating. The food was very fresh, made in-house by their chef, and was very good. The atmosphere was exactly what we were looking for. And who... Read More can beat the view from the terrace, over-looking the vineyard and Seneca Lake. We were extremely happy having our wedding at Ventosa.

Amazing room! Amazing view!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Laurie B

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at this winery! The food was very good (although it was different from our tasting, the guests didnt know the difference!). Everything was set up perfectly! My only complaint is that food service took a long time (we had 3... Read More courses), and that there wasnt really anyone checking in with us to see if we needed anything. Our waitress was very nice, but there were no managers/bridal attendant tending to us. Luckily there were no issues, but it just seemed odd that our coordinator was no where to be found the entire night or even to see us off when we left! Overall we had a great night though and Ventosa was very accomodating!

Venue

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Julie J

What a fantastic experiance my husband and I had at Ventosa. RJ and his staff were AMAZING!! Everything went just as planned! The staff were friendly, proffesional, and just a delight! RJ coordinated everything perfectly! I would strongley suggest anyone looking to get married... Read More at a vineyard to choose Ventosa. Thanks Julie Francisco

Review for Ventosa Vineyards

Reviewed on 1/22/2009 Krista P

The staff was fantastic the food was amazing the location was perfect the view/ambiance etc. was breathtaking and I would not have chosen another place to get married.