Venue at the Grove

Phoenix, AZ

Sophisticated Ambiance in Beautiful Pecan Grove

A wedding is often times one of the most important days in a couple’s life. Venue at the Grove has you covered; we take the guess work and stress out of planning a wedding by handling the event details so all you have to think about is your “I do’s.” From the layout design, to the music, rehearsal to processional, our team of wedding professionals will create an experience truly extraordinary and unforgettable. Our elegant, newly renovated banquet hall extends into an open, spacious courtyard surrounded by our 2.5 acre pecan grove. The pecan trees are wrapped in over 30,000 twinkling lights and provide the perfect serene backdrop to any gathering by offering a setting that is both beautiful and timeless. We would be delighted to host your wedding, let’s start planning!

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Barn

Food + Catering, Planning

7010 South 27th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Marielena S

Venue at the Grove was the best choice we could have ever made for many reasons. I even feel like a review is not enough. Their team was phenomenal and their event coordinator Kyle was extraordinary. They took care of every little detail and they made this experience one of the... Read More best ones I've ever had. I was completely stress free! The way they structure everything is with excellence and they actually do care to make YOUR day the most magical. The Venue alone is beautiful - all the tall and gorgeous trees, the lights... simply breathtaking. I definitely recommend you GOING and checking it out with your own eyes, because the pictures, the reviews, and their video won't do its justice. I promise you that you won't regret it. I knew right away that this was the place and I'm eternally in debt with these people for making my dream come true.

2016-03-18T14:26:11 Response from the vendor

This review makes our hearts melt of happiness :) Thank you for sharing and again Congratulations!

The Perfect Place to Say "I Do"

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 Erin D

My husband and I were just married at Venue at the Grove on November 8th. When we got engaged I knew I wanted an outdoor wedding that didn't fit the typical Arizona western feel. I looked at very few venues because once I saw Venue at the Grove I booked it without my husband... Read More even seeing it! I was that confident in the beauty, cost, and team that comes with choosing this place for my ceremony and reception. For over a year the staff at Venue (especially Taylor) worked with me and walked me through each step. Doing the all inclusive deal was hands down the best decision I made as a bride. It is not only cost efficient, but the list of vendors that the Venue let you choose from is easy and you get the best! Our photographer was outstanding, the cake was beautiful and delicious, the DJ was the best one we have ever seen at a wedding, and we got multiple compliments from guests saying the rosemary chicken/ tri-tip and risotto was the best wedding food they have ever had. Thank you Venue at the Grove for making out day absolutely flawless and perfect!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Jillian T

I had a legit, sobbing, ugly cryfest on the Friday before our wedding. The only day in April that it was supposed to rain was on our day. Of course. Every other day of the month, I kid you not, was sunny and warm and spectacular. And where do we book for our day? An outside... Read More venue. F. M. L. Kyle kept in touch with me and assured me that everything would be fine and we had options if it did rain. I didn't want these options. I wanted what we planned for. What we imagined. The reason we booked this venue in the first place. The trees, the grass, the outdoor lights. I didn't want tents. I didn't want to sit inside. But let me tell you about that day. It rained. Just like the weatherman said it would. And our wedding wasn't what we planned for. What we imagined. We didn't have it in the grove under the trees. What we did have however, was even more amazing than I ever could have dreamt. Because Kyle and Brittany made it happen. And it was the most beautiful ceremony in the barn. And it was the sweetest setup inside for our reception. And we still had dancing outside under the outdoor lights because the rain didn't last all day. It was more than I could have hoped for. From the day we went to the first open house, to the day we booked, to the 30 day wrap up, and finally our big day, not to mention all the other phone calls and emails and texts in between, I will never for a moment regret anything about that day. And I will never forget how at ease and calm Kyle and Brittany made me feel. Everything was wonderful and everyone had the best time.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 AJ M

We had a long engagement so we got to experience both Kyle and Taylor. We really miss Taylor. The whole team at Venue at the Grove was incredible though and the transition wasn't too bad. The food and ambiance are wonderful and the staff goes out of their way to create a magical... Read More day. Kyle told us a week before the wedding that he wouldn't be available on our wedding but left us in his assistant's capable hands. We also had an issue with one of the photographers but it was handled. All in all it was not as smooth of an event as we would have liked but all our guests raved it was the best wedding they'd ever been to.

2016-05-25T17:54:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, we wish you two the best :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Kayla B

We had our wedding at Venue at the Grove in January and we cannot say enough positive things about the venue and it's staff. Throughout the planning process, the staff was extremely accessible through email and on-site visits and were attentive to every detail of our day. We... Read More used all of their recommended vendors which were amazing to work with as well! The venue is gorgeous and the day of our wedding was completely stress free because of the staff's willingness to go above and beyond our ever need! Thank you Venue at the Grove!

2016-05-23T16:09:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you! :) We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Diana C

Thank you to the amazing team at Venue at the Grove! I talked with quite a few people in the office due to my different calling times and even doing so not one detail was overlooked! Our day of coordinator Brittany was fantastic and always a step ahead throughout the process... Read More making sure everything would go perfectly! I highly recommend this Venue and team for your next wedding or event. I did not have one concern on my wedding day because the staff was friendly, genuinely cared, and took care of many details for me. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day perfect! Plus the beautiful grove makes the perfect backdrop for photos.

2016-05-23T16:08:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy we were able to provide a great experience for your special day! :) Best Wishes, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Kelli K

Venue at the Grove was the perfect venue for our wedding, it couldn't have been more perfect for us. They assisted us throughout our planning process and made our day easy so we could enjoy every moment.

2016-05-23T16:06:39 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were able to provide a great experience for you and that you enjoyed every moment :D Best Wishes! Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

From start to finish the Venue at the Grove took care of making sure that my day was absolutely perfect!

2016-05-23T16:05:16 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and we wish you two a lifetime of joy and love! :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jessica B

Everything about Venue at the Grove was perfect for our wedding- food, flowers, cake, dj, and overall amiance. Every single guest said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The staff is SO helpful with the entire planning process, where other venues we looked at couldn't... Read More even respond in a timely manner. Best wedding venue ever!!

2016-05-23T16:04:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much sharing your experience, we are overjoyed that you enjoyed the planning process and we could be apart of something so memorable. Best Wishes, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Kaitlyn G

Everyone was amazing. They worked so hard to make every step so special and as stress free as possible!

2016-05-18T15:38:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing, we are so happy to hear the feedback! :) Best Wishes, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Vanessa D

My husband and I were very satisfied with our wedding! Venue at the Grove exceeded every one of our expectations. We had both of our ceremony and reception outdoors, and the staff utilized the grass, patio and barn for our wedding activities which made it that much more... Read More beautiful and fun. We were afraid that having an outdoor evening wedding in November would be too cold, but heat lamps were provided for the entire patio grounds which was very helpful. The wedding planner and staff at the venue help you plan your wedding before and through the big day, which made our wedding very enjoyable for us. We did not have to worry about anything but enjoying our special wedding day. We highly recommend Venue at the Grove for a beautiful, private wedding.

2016-05-18T15:37:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so happy we exceeded your expectations :) We wish you two a lifetime filled with joy and love! All The Best, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Kimberly D

We loooooved our venue so much! Kyle was an amazing coordinator and the whole Venue At The Grove team really helped to make our day special. Our guests could not stop raving about the beautiful venue and the delicious food! Thank you sooo much Venue At The Grove for making our... Read More wedding unforgettable!

2016-05-16T15:56:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are so happy you enjoyed your special day! Congratulations on your happy ending :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Kayla B

2016-05-16T12:53:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are so happy you had an awesome experience and we wish you two the very best! :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Emily R

My husband and I got married at Venue at the Grove in October 2015 and it was absolutely amazing every step of the way. We booked the venue a year in advanced and they were so helpful with the entire process, I never once felt stressed or worried. The vendors they have... Read More available for you to choose from are so great and I never felt limited with my choices. The venue was so helpful and would always answer my questions in a friendly and timely manner. My day of coordinator (Kyle) was so organized and outgoing, he made everyone feel so comfortable and at home the entire day! We still get compliments about our wedding saying how friendly and accommodating the staff and vendors were and how amazing everything turned out. I love recommending Venue at the Grove because I know people will have a beautiful wedding if they do!

2016-05-13T16:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! :) We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness. Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Jannet O

Words can’t describe how magical our wedding day was at Venue at the Grove!!!! Our wedding was planned in about 2 months and Eddie, Abby, and Kyle made the planning process seamless and stress free. Kyle was so attentive and helpful, I trusted him every step of the way. The... Read More venue is simply breathtaking and the service is absolutely remarkable! The team and all of the vendors were amazing! We could have not been any happier with the way everything turned out! We are forever grateful to them for making this day unforgettable! It was everything I could of ever asked for!!!!

2016-05-11T18:11:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, we love hearing that the event was seamless and stress free! :D Sending warm wishes your way! :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Emily S

Venue at the Grove was the absolute perfect place to hold our wedding ceremony and reception, and we are so incredibly happy that we chose it as the venue for our special day. Even before we booked Venue at the Grove they were incredibly helpful. My parents toured the venue for... Read More us as we were not living in the Phoenix area at the time, and they were great at showcasing the venue but still giving my parents the time to explore. Once we got the venue reserved, the friendly staff worked with us to ensure everything was set and we didn’t need to worry about anything until the big day was closer. Choosing the all-inclusive package made our planning so much easier than it would have been without it. I would like to take some time to express our gratitude to all of the hard work and energy Kyle, one of the venue’s coordinators, put into our wedding. Whenever we had questions about logistics or timing or anything else concerning our wedding or ceremony he would immediately respond and have an answer ready for us. He was committed to working with us to make sure our day was as special as possible, and was always there to help us when we needed it. Our 30-day meeting to set the details of the day was where his expertise really stood out. He was able to shape a ceremony and reception that fit our exact preferences and wishes, and with his guidance we felt supremely confident that our wedding day would be perfect. The ceremony and reception space was decorated and set-up beautifully, and everything was in the exact right place in the exact way we wanted it. Also, the food was INCREDIBLE. From the passed hors d’oeuvres, to the main course, to the special cookies at milk at the end of the night, we were beyond happy with the taste and quality of the catering. We had countless people tell us that the venue seemed like something out of a wedding magazine, and we definitely agree with them. Venue at the Grove gave us the wedding of our dreams, and we can’t recommend them enough for your big day.

2016-05-11T18:10:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your detailed review of your experience, we loved hearing about your experience with us :) We wish you two the very best in your new journey together! :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Danielle H

First off, this venue is stunning. The staff and everyone involved are so great. Kyle & Brittany were absolutely amazing! They helped in every way possible and made sure our day went very smooth. (which it did) They understood our vision and set everything up exactly how we... Read More were hoping. They are lively and fun and got us so excited for everything while planning. The easy process for booking the catering, photography, cake, etc made everything easy and simple. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

2016-05-11T18:08:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing us to hold your beautiful wedding :) Best Wishes! Venue at the Grove team

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 becky a

We had a great, laid-back time at the Venue at the Grove. Best parts were the stunning grounds, helpful staff (we opted for the all-inclusive: they contact you when they need you!! SO convenient) and the overall experience we had while planning our wedding. I am honestly going... Read More to miss communicating back and forth with them. Guests loved every minute of the night and would not stop gushing about it! Thanks for putting this bride at ease Kimberly, Brittany and Kyle!

2016-05-11T18:07:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience, we value your kind words! :) Our staff is going to miss you as well, planning was so much fun! We hope you two are enjoying the newly married life <3 Venue at the Grove

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

We fell in love with this place as soon as we entered. Everyone there was so kind and helpful and stayed on top of things until the day of our wedding. The venue is amazing to look at and we were so happy with how everything turned out. We even had our engagement pictures there... Read More and they were nice enough to give us our privacy and let us rome around for our session. We are truly happy with everything they did and the place is beautiful which made everything perfect.

2016-05-11T18:05:30 Response from the vendor

Wow, we are so happy you had a pleasant experience with the team and that you loved the venue! :) Thank you again for choosing us to hold your special day, we wish you two the best! Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 John L

Venue at the Grove was amazing. They're very friendly, helpful, and very professional. In the all inclusive package they do all the work for you, all you have to do is show up. I highly recommend this venue. They made me day perfect in every way.

2016-05-11T18:04:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing that feedback with us! :) Stress-Free planning is one of our main goals and we are happy we met that expectation! We wish you two the best in your new life together :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Danielle C

From the moment I visited this place about 3 years ago with a friend I knew I was going to get married here! When I got engaged I told my fiance' "I have to show you where we are getting married!" My parents came out from Indiana and we all went for a tour with Kim. After it was... Read More over they were sold just like I knew they would be! We got married here on February 25th, 2016! It was the PERFECT day/night thanks to the amazing coordination of Kim and Kyle! From the moment we met Kyle and shared "Friends" references I knew we were in good hands. He fully supported my "DIY BRIDE" ways and took away any chance I ever had to be stressed on the day of! Thank you so much to the amazing staff for the perfect day we will remember forever!!! ❤️

2016-05-11T18:01:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! :) Our team had a lot of fun planning your wedding and we all wish you two the best! :) Venue at the Grove

Reviewed on 5/10/2016

Where do I even begin!? First I need to shout out Kyle! You are seriously incredible! You made sure my vision became reality, you always checked up on me not only on the wedding day but leading up to our wedding. My biggest thank you is for allowing my mom to be apart of the... Read More day instead of running around decorating. Kyle, you deserve an award for 1. your attention to detail 2. your hard work and 3. your kindness. Please know there are truly no words for me to say to thank you and let you know how amazing we think you are :) Venue at the grove's team is amazing, I was not stressed or worried my entire wedding day. The staff is so friendly. Kim thank you for helping me along the way and going over details and timelines with me. The venue itself is breath taking. The barn, the lights, the trees, everything. This space will forever hold a very special place in my heart and my husband and I are forever grateful for everything. We could not have picked a better venue and Venue at the Grove could not have a better team of people. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts :) xxo: The Wrights Venue at the Grove responded with the the following comments: Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback. We were happy we could make your wedding so special :)

2016-05-11T17:58:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for giving us the honor to host such a special day in your lives! :) We are filled with joy hearing all of the feedback and wish you two only the best! Venue at the Grove... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Nicole B

The staff was friendly, attentative and quick to respond to any request. I would highly recommend the venue at the grove to everyone! We got married in October of 2015 and the grove was beautiful at the time as well!

2016-05-11T17:57:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! :) Warm Wishes! Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 a j

We liked the venue after seeing it at the open house, and it was even more beautiful on our wedding day. Everyone was so professional, helpful, and patient. MOST importantly, they listened to our requests- that meant a lot to us. We have no regrets booking Venue at the Grove... Read More for our wedding day- only happy memories. It was an A+ experience!

2016-05-11T17:55:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great feedback, we are so happy we were able to deliver a A+ experience for you on your special day! We wish you two the best :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Carly D

Absolutely amazing venue!! The staff did everything they could to ensure my day was perfect.

2016-05-11T17:54:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing and we are glad your day turned out perfect :) Best Wishes! Venue at the Grove Team