Venue at the Grove

Phoenix, AZ

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Venue at the Grove in Phoenix, Arizona is the ideal place for an outdoor Arizona wedding without the country feel. The amazing pecan grove makes for a beautiful backdrop for your wedding ceremony and your reception can take place either indoors or outside. The Venue at the Grove has an amazingly secluded feeling even though you are just minutes outside of downtown Phoenix. Staff at the venue cover every detail including flipping the switch as you arrive at the reception area and lighting up the pecan grove with thousands of twinkling lights that are sure to wow your guests.

Outdoor Ceremony. The outdoor ceremony is back-dropped by the amazing pecan trees that are central to the Venue at the Grove. Your guests face the grove and every ceremony picture will be absolutely stunning with the vibrant green of the trees in the background. Whether you choose the traditional arch or a stunning trellis the ceremony stage is decorated in beautiful fabrics to coordinate with the colors you have chosen for your wedding.

Outdoor Reception. The outdoor reception area has a large brick patio that is ideal for dancing. The outdoor space can host up to 200 guests. The highlight of the outdoor reception is the thousands of white lights adorning the pecan grove that serves as the backdrop to the evening.

The Barn. The barn is the ideal place for cocktail hour. The quaint space is set up with a bar and Venue at the Grove supplies bartenders. Using the barn for cocktail hour allows the staff at Venue at the Grove time to take down the ceremony supplies and set up for your reception since both your ceremony and reception utilize the same space.

Indoor Reception. The indoor reception space can host up to 140 guests. The large french doors open up to allow a beautiful view of the pecan groves. Many couples choose the indoor space as a back up due to in-climate weather as the bread and butter of the Venue at the Grove is the great outdoors. Thankfully, even with bad weather staff at the venue will light up the pecan trees to help incorporate them into your reception.

Venue at the Grove is located within a Phoenix neighborhood. Planning your wedding for a holiday weekend could result in distracting noise from neighbors celebrating. You are required to provide your own alcohol if using Venue at the Grove's bartenders but the venue does have a list of preferred vendors so you can bring in your own caterers instead. You have many options at the Venue at the Grove including all-inclusive wedding planning. If you are looking for an outdoor wedding ceremony in Phoenix during the warmer months the Venue at the Grove offers a brunch wedding to utilize the cooler hours of the day.

The Venue at the Grove offers on-site photography sessions before your big day. Other perks include:

• Customized aisle ground decoration from fabric to flowers
  • Tent options should you want to continue with an outdoor wedding in in-climate weather

Sophisticated Ambiance in Beautiful Pecan Grove

A wedding is often times one of the most important days in a couple’s life. Venue at the Grove has you covered; we take the guess work and stress out of planning a wedding by handling the event details so all you have to think about is your “I do’s.” From the layout design, to the music, rehearsal to processional, our team of wedding professionals will create an experience truly extraordinary and unforgettable. Our elegant, newly renovated banquet hall extends into an open, spacious courtyard surrounded by our 2.5 acre pecan grove. The pecan trees are wrapped in over 30,000 twinkling lights and provide the perfect serene backdrop to any gathering by offering a setting that is both beautiful and timeless. We would be delighted to host your wedding, let’s start planning!

Ballroom, Barn

Food + Catering, Planning

7010 South 27th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ (602) 456-0803

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kelly B

The Grove is AMAZING. I can't even say enough good things about the venue and the staff. My day was perfect, start to finish. I did not have a care in world that day, thanks to my Grove day-of coordinators. Everything ran smoothly, but I wouldn't have known if it hadn't because... Read More Abigail was so on top of everything. Countless guests told my our parents that this was the most beautiful wedding venue they'd ever been to, and also commented on how helpful and kind all the staff was. The Grove is so dreamy and looks like you've stepped out of Phoenix with the pecan trees and twinkle lights. If you are venue shopping, do yourself a favor and stop looking. Get married at The Grove and it will absolutely be the best day of your life!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Bonica D

The staff at Venue At The Grove are TOP NOTCH! Kelsey and Madison were amazing to work with. They created a stress free evening for our event and leading up to the event. Response time was prompt when I had questions. They truly knew what we needed before we needed it and were... Read More out to please. Anytime we had a question they listened carefully and supported. When event time neared, they checked in, confirmed details, made potential suggestions when I was uncertain . Both the ladies are true professionals and know their industry. Its so conforming when you have an event and know you are working with people who have experience that supports creating a successful event. While the scale of the event hosted was not a full production such as a wedding(Business Mixer/Networking Event), we were treated like a priority. Not to mention the grounds are absolutely incredible and create amazing pictures. I absolutely would recommend this venue as would use again for further events!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Brianna C

I am so happy I chose Venue at the Grove as my wedding venue for so many reasons! For one, the grounds are breathtaking any time of year. The lights on the trees and over the reception area are absolutely magical at night! Their vendors are so professional and provide impecable... Read More service and quality. And the staff, the staff is phenomenal. I had such a blast working with Abigail! She was hands on and so knowledgeable throughout the entire process, and on the big day, she made me feel so supported and calm. My guests still rave about my wedding and the venue. Thank you for a dream wedding experience, Venue at the Grove!

2017-02-23T19:32:51 Response from the vendor

Brianna, Thank you so much for the kind review. We had such an amazing time being a part of your special day. We wish nothing less than the happiest life and happiest marriage to you and Ed. Love, The Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Elizabeth B

The Venue at the Grove created the most wonderful wedding that I could ever dream of! I had high expectations of how our wedding day would turn out, but the Grove went above and beyond all of my expectations and truly made my wedding experience stress-free and so much fun! My... Read More wedding coordinator, Madison, did an excellent job of guiding us through our wedding day and making sure that everything went smoothly! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Tiffany H

My wedding couldn't have been better! Kelsey was an amazing coordinator. She was there doing anything and everything to make sure my day was absolutely perfect. I am so happy I chose venue at the grove for my wedding venue. I wish I could relive this day over and over again! If... Read More you want a venue that has everything together and wants to make sure you have the best day ever, you will not be disappointed with Venue at the Grove. Also you can't beat the beautiful scenery.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Adrianna G

I'm not sure some brides to be can go to a venue and 100% fall in love with everything the first time. Not only did I myself fall in love but my mom to be and Fiancé loved it as well. When everyone's happy that must be a sign... right?

2017-04-03T14:31:15 Response from the vendor

Hi Adrianna, Thank you so much for the kind review! We are glad you and your family loved the Venue. Please let us know if we can be of any service to you! Best, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Cindy S

Venue at the Grove is the best! The place is beautiful, the food is delicious and Kaitlin is the best day-of wedding coordinator. I wholeheartedly recommend Venue at the Grove.

2017-03-15T15:22:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you loved your experience with our facility and our staff!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Deisy D

Recently had my dream wedding thanks to the help of my loved ones and the wonderful team at Venue at the Grove 🖤🖤

2017-02-25T15:19:47 Response from the vendor

Deisy, We can't tell you enough how amazing it was to be apart of your big day. We wish nothing less than the happiest life and marriage for you and Andy. Love, The Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Kate W

This venue was my first choice in terms of venues. I was very excited to attend one of their open house meetings in December. I arrived with my fiancé and mother and we waited almost 30 minutes before anyone acknowledged our presence. None of our questions were answered. Any... Read More question we asked was met with "I'll add that to your quote." At the end of the tour they are supposed to give you pricing packets. I was told they were out of the pamphlets and that they would email me one when they emailed me my quote. I waited a month and was never contacted! I decided to send an email to the venue to remind them that they still hadn't contacted me. Another month has passed and I have not been contacted. I'm very thankful I didn't book my weddinng through them. If they don't work hard to get you as a customer that is very concerning. I will never do business with them.

2017-02-14T23:31:52 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry this occurred, one of our company values is 'do what we say we will do,' therefore we are committed to looking into what happened and addressing where there was a breakdown. We wish you all the best and understand you've already... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Wesley N

Delicious!!! I was so happy with the food that they catered at the wedding. Very professional in terms of serving, timely, and most importantly the food was very good and we received lots of compliments. I would definitely recommend them!!

2017-02-14T23:32:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and your family!! Wishing you a beautiful future!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Jennifer F

Venue at the Grove gave us a wedding experience better than we could have ever imagined. Not only was planning a piece of cake with their help but the coordination on the wedding day made the day run perfectly. It was an entirely stress free experience. The venue itself is... Read More absolutely gorgeous and the preferred vendors are all fabulous to work with. For an all inclusive experience the price is extremely affordable.

2016-12-17T21:09:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoyed the planning process and that you chose Venue at the Grove to hold your special day :) Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Monique B

My husband and I choose Venue at the Grove as our wedding location because of their beautiful backdrop. I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous location full of huge trees, perfectly manicured grass and the most perfect outdoor lighting. Our day of coordinator was Abigail and... Read More she did a fabolous job. She was so attentive and professional. I would definitely recommend this venue.

2016-10-22T13:02:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, we wish you the brightest future together!! Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Jillian T

I had a legit, sobbing, ugly cryfest on the Friday before our wedding. The only day in April that it was supposed to rain was on our day. Of course. Every other day of the month, I kid you not, was sunny and warm and spectacular. And where do we book for our day? An outside... Read More venue. F. M. L. Kyle kept in touch with me and assured me that everything would be fine and we had options if it did rain. I didn't want these options. I wanted what we planned for. What we imagined. The reason we booked this venue in the first place. The trees, the grass, the outdoor lights. I didn't want tents. I didn't want to sit inside. But let me tell you about that day. It rained. Just like the weatherman said it would. And our wedding wasn't what we planned for. What we imagined. We didn't have it in the grove under the trees. What we did have however, was even more amazing than I ever could have dreamt. Because Kyle and Brittany made it happen. And it was the most beautiful ceremony in the barn. And it was the sweetest setup inside for our reception. And we still had dancing outside under the outdoor lights because the rain didn't last all day. It was more than I could have hoped for. From the day we went to the first open house, to the day we booked, to the 30 day wrap up, and finally our big day, not to mention all the other phone calls and emails and texts in between, I will never for a moment regret anything about that day. And I will never forget how at ease and calm Kyle and Brittany made me feel. Everything was wonderful and everyone had the best time.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 AJ M

We had a long engagement so we got to experience both Kyle and Taylor. We really miss Taylor. The whole team at Venue at the Grove was incredible though and the transition wasn't too bad. The food and ambiance are wonderful and the staff goes out of their way to create a magical... Read More day. Kyle told us a week before the wedding that he wouldn't be available on our wedding but left us in his assistant's capable hands. We also had an issue with one of the photographers but it was handled. All in all it was not as smooth of an event as we would have liked but all our guests raved it was the best wedding they'd ever been to.

2016-05-25T17:54:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, we wish you two the best :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jessica B

Everything about Venue at the Grove was perfect for our wedding- food, flowers, cake, dj, and overall amiance. Every single guest said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. The staff is SO helpful with the entire planning process, where other venues we looked at couldn't... Read More even respond in a timely manner. Best wedding venue ever!!

2016-05-23T16:04:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much sharing your experience, we are overjoyed that you enjoyed the planning process and we could be apart of something so memorable. Best Wishes, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

From start to finish the Venue at the Grove took care of making sure that my day was absolutely perfect!

2016-05-23T16:05:16 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you enjoyed your experience and we wish you two a lifetime of joy and love! :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Kelli K

Venue at the Grove was the perfect venue for our wedding, it couldn't have been more perfect for us. They assisted us throughout our planning process and made our day easy so we could enjoy every moment.

2016-05-23T16:06:39 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we were able to provide a great experience for you and that you enjoyed every moment :D Best Wishes! Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Diana C

Thank you to the amazing team at Venue at the Grove! I talked with quite a few people in the office due to my different calling times and even doing so not one detail was overlooked! Our day of coordinator Brittany was fantastic and always a step ahead throughout the process... Read More making sure everything would go perfectly! I highly recommend this Venue and team for your next wedding or event. I did not have one concern on my wedding day because the staff was friendly, genuinely cared, and took care of many details for me. I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding day perfect! Plus the beautiful grove makes the perfect backdrop for photos.

2016-05-23T16:08:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy we were able to provide a great experience for your special day! :) Best Wishes, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Vanessa D

My husband and I were very satisfied with our wedding! Venue at the Grove exceeded every one of our expectations. We had both of our ceremony and reception outdoors, and the staff utilized the grass, patio and barn for our wedding activities which made it that much more... Read More beautiful and fun. We were afraid that having an outdoor evening wedding in November would be too cold, but heat lamps were provided for the entire patio grounds which was very helpful. The wedding planner and staff at the venue help you plan your wedding before and through the big day, which made our wedding very enjoyable for us. We did not have to worry about anything but enjoying our special wedding day. We highly recommend Venue at the Grove for a beautiful, private wedding.

2016-05-18T15:37:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so happy we exceeded your expectations :) We wish you two a lifetime filled with joy and love! All The Best, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Kayla B

We had our wedding at Venue at the Grove in January and we cannot say enough positive things about the venue and it's staff. Throughout the planning process, the staff was extremely accessible through email and on-site visits and were attentive to every detail of our day. We... Read More used all of their recommended vendors which were amazing to work with as well! The venue is gorgeous and the day of our wedding was completely stress free because of the staff's willingness to go above and beyond our ever need! Thank you Venue at the Grove!

2016-05-16T12:53:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we are so happy you had an awesome experience and we wish you two the very best! :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Kayla B

2016-05-23T16:09:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you! :) We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Kimberly D

We loooooved our venue so much! Kyle was an amazing coordinator and the whole Venue At The Grove team really helped to make our day special. Our guests could not stop raving about the beautiful venue and the delicious food! Thank you sooo much Venue At The Grove for making our... Read More wedding unforgettable!

2016-05-16T15:56:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are so happy you enjoyed your special day! Congratulations on your happy ending :) Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Emily R

My husband and I got married at Venue at the Grove in October 2015 and it was absolutely amazing every step of the way. We booked the venue a year in advanced and they were so helpful with the entire process, I never once felt stressed or worried. The vendors they have... Read More available for you to choose from are so great and I never felt limited with my choices. The venue was so helpful and would always answer my questions in a friendly and timely manner. My day of coordinator (Kyle) was so organized and outgoing, he made everyone feel so comfortable and at home the entire day! We still get compliments about our wedding saying how friendly and accommodating the staff and vendors were and how amazing everything turned out. I love recommending Venue at the Grove because I know people will have a beautiful wedding if they do!

2016-05-13T16:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! :) We wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness. Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Kaitlyn G

Everyone was amazing. They worked so hard to make every step so special and as stress free as possible!

2016-05-18T15:38:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing, we are so happy to hear the feedback! :) Best Wishes, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Carly D

Absolutely amazing venue!! The staff did everything they could to ensure my day was perfect.

2016-05-11T17:54:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing and we are glad your day turned out perfect :) Best Wishes! Venue at the Grove Team