Venue at the Grove

Phoenix, AZ

Sophisticated Ambiance in Beautiful Pecan Grove

A wedding is often times one of the most important days in a couple’s life. Venue at the Grove has you covered; we take the guess work and stress out of planning a wedding by handling the event details so all you have to think about is your “I do’s.” From the layout design, to the music, rehearsal to processional, our team of wedding professionals will create an experience truly extraordinary and unforgettable. Our elegant, newly renovated banquet hall extends into an open, spacious courtyard surrounded by our 2.5 acre pecan grove. The pecan trees are wrapped in over 30,000 twinkling lights and provide the perfect serene backdrop to any gathering by offering a setting that is both beautiful and timeless. We would be delighted to host your wedding, let’s start planning!

Ballroom, Barn

Food + Catering, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

7010 South 27th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ (602) 456-0803

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kelly B

The Grove is AMAZING. I can't even say enough good things about the venue and the staff. My day was perfect, start to finish. I did not have a care in world that day, thanks to my Grove day-of coordinators. Everything ran smoothly, but I wouldn't have known if it hadn't because... Read More Abigail was so on top of everything. Countless guests told my our parents that this was the most beautiful wedding venue they'd ever been to, and also commented on how helpful and kind all the staff was. The Grove is so dreamy and looks like you've stepped out of Phoenix with the pecan trees and twinkle lights. If you are venue shopping, do yourself a favor and stop looking. Get married at The Grove and it will absolutely be the best day of your life!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Bonica D

The staff at Venue At The Grove are TOP NOTCH! Kelsey and Madison were amazing to work with. They created a stress free evening for our event and leading up to the event. Response time was prompt when I had questions. They truly knew what we needed before we needed it and were... Read More out to please. Anytime we had a question they listened carefully and supported. When event time neared, they checked in, confirmed details, made potential suggestions when I was uncertain . Both the ladies are true professionals and know their industry. Its so conforming when you have an event and know you are working with people who have experience that supports creating a successful event. While the scale of the event hosted was not a full production such as a wedding(Business Mixer/Networking Event), we were treated like a priority. Not to mention the grounds are absolutely incredible and create amazing pictures. I absolutely would recommend this venue as would use again for further events!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Brianna C

I am so happy I chose Venue at the Grove as my wedding venue for so many reasons! For one, the grounds are breathtaking any time of year. The lights on the trees and over the reception area are absolutely magical at night! Their vendors are so professional and provide impecable... Read More service and quality. And the staff, the staff is phenomenal. I had such a blast working with Abigail! She was hands on and so knowledgeable throughout the entire process, and on the big day, she made me feel so supported and calm. My guests still rave about my wedding and the venue. Thank you for a dream wedding experience, Venue at the Grove!

2017-02-23T19:32:51 Response from the vendor

Brianna, Thank you so much for the kind review. We had such an amazing time being a part of your special day. We wish nothing less than the happiest life and happiest marriage to you and Ed. Love, The Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 Briana D

We had our wedding on April 13th, 2018 at Venue at the Grove and it couldn’t have been more perfect! This place has the whole package! The vendors are wonderful and the staff are phenomenal! I couldn’t have ask for anything more! I absolutely adored everyone involved, especially... Read More Maricia and her intern Sara. They were so sweet and awesome! Everything was pure perfection and my guests couldn’t stop talking about everything! And they continued talking even the day after. Thank you all so much! Best venue, staff, coordinators and vendors in town!!! The DiCarlos

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Annick R

We recently had our wedding at the Venue this March and it was amazing! Leading up to the event we worked closely with Kelsey and Maricia - both of whom were amazingly helpful, thorough and laid back. They answered all of my detailed questions quickly and were always courteous... Read More and kind. The day of Maricia and Sarah helped get things coordinated- they were AMAZING and super flexible!! Additionally, all the vendors that were part of the Venue packages were INCREDIBLE. It made it so much easier to plan!! We had an incredible night- all our guests were blown away by the beautiful setting and wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018

We had a brunch wedding at Venue at the Grove, and it was absolutely perfect, the food was wonderful, Kelsey and Hailey made everything so easy. We planned our wedding from out of state and they made it so easy. The morning if I didn’t have to worry about a thing, and they had a... Read More bottle of chilled champagne waiting for my bridesmaids and I when we got there, I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Grove!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Kate O

I highly recommend Venue at the Grove. Our original wedding coordinator left the company the week before our wedding, but Kelsey stepped in and did an amazing job. Honestly in the week that she was in charge, she made me feel more comfortable and confident than the previous... Read More coordinator ever did. We're still talking about how the day could not have been more perfect. We received so many compliments that it was the best wedding ever! It was great having the Venue connect us with vendors they work with often so everyone knew "the drill" and how to run things smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars was honestly because the experience with the previous coordinator leading up to the event had me pretty nervous. It all worked out better than I could have imagined though. Thank you so much to the Venue at to Kelsey for making the day so perfect!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Zach B

We were a bit unlucky to have some inclement weather at our wedding right as dinner was starting. It honestly got a bit miserable. But Stephanie, our wedding coordinator, was totally on top of things, and everything was moved inside within 20 minutes. It could not have gone more... Read More smoothly, and saved a lot of hand-wringing on our part. Beyond that adjustment, our wedding weekend went great! Venue at the Grove held our hand every step of the way, and we really didn't have a moment of panic at all the week of the wedding. Everything was handled, so we were able to relax.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Caitlin P

Venue at the Grove was the perfect venue and the coordinators are even better! Everything went so smoothly from the planning to the day of. There's nothing better than having no stress on the day of the wedding and I felt that the coordinators had everything under control, I had... Read More nothing to worry about! I would definitely recommend them to any of my family and friends!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kelli L

Everything about this venue from the actual venue to their staff was beyond what we imagined! We are so thankful we chose Venue at the Grove to get married at!!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 M B

Wedding was awesome and Kristen was absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Pam D

Venue at the Grove made for a fairytale wedding! The property is SO beautiful. Sunset in the grove proved to be simply magical as the lights began to glow as the sun was setting. It was truly a dream wedding. The staff pays attention to all the details and makes planning a large... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw wedding very manageable! The food was wonderful too! We chose a buffet option that fit our budget and added a late night snack to give everyone a second wind. They made all of this happen, and were so accommodating at every turn of the process. If you are looking for a beautiful, magical, fairytale wedding venue, this is the place!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Brooke P

Gorgeous venue and amazing staff. Planning was stress free. I had nothing to worry about on the actual wedding day because I knew everything was taken care of. The setting and atmosphere was perfect. My guests enjoyed themselves and we have a million wonderful memories.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Stephanie K

Venue at the Grove will blow you away unlike any other venue! It is simply magical. The venue itself feels like a personal, spacious outdoor backyard with trees unlike anywhere else in Phoenix and thousands of twinkle lights. All of my guests mentioned how special the venue... Read More was! And the staff at the venue is the best in the city. You don't need a wedding planner or even a maid of honor if you have the event managers at Venue at the Grove. They took care of every detail to pull off my dream wedding in a very short amount of time. It felt like my best friends were helping me instead of coordinators who I didn't know. The same people work with you from day 1 so that it feels like they really know you and what you want by the time your big day rolls around.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Sasha C

My husband and I just got married at Venue at the Grove on October 14th, it was a brunch wedding. When we went to the venue during one of their open houses (go if you have a chance!) , I knew this was where I wanted to get married. The customer service and attention we received... Read More was outstanding. Madison, our coordinator, is absolute perfection - from her wonderful personality, quick responses, and every single step of planning which went smoothly, we are beyond blessed to have had her coordinate one of the most important days of our lives. She went above and beyond (I am a big time crier and had a mini emergency where you could see streaks on my face through the makeup - no joke, we needed a beauty blender to fix things up and she brought the one from her own makeup bag) and was on top of every single detail on the big day. Thank you Venue at the Grove and Madison for being so stellar!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Kacey M

The Venue at the Grove team made our day seem so effortless! They took care of everything the day of, including managing the vendors, so we were able to just enjoy the day with friends and family. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how gorgeous the venue is, and we couldn't... Read More agree more!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Rachel W

Great venue!!! Our wedding was amazing and the venue made everything seem less. All of our guests were impressed with the event.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Sara B

We LOVE Venue at the Grove!!! They made everything so simple for us and it was everything that we dreamed of.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Melissa H

Even before we decided to get married i already knew Venue at the Grove was the place i wanted my wedding to be at. The staff was amazing couldnt be more thankful. The best day of my life was perfect!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Elizabeth B

The Venue at the Grove created the most wonderful wedding that I could ever dream of! I had high expectations of how our wedding day would turn out, but the Grove went above and beyond all of my expectations and truly made my wedding experience stress-free and so much fun! My... Read More wedding coordinator, Madison, did an excellent job of guiding us through our wedding day and making sure that everything went smoothly! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

2017-06-19T16:52:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! We greatly appreciate your very kind words! - Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Tiffany H

My wedding couldn't have been better! Kelsey was an amazing coordinator. She was there doing anything and everything to make sure my day was absolutely perfect. I am so happy I chose venue at the grove for my wedding venue. I wish I could relive this day over and over again! If... Read More you want a venue that has everything together and wants to make sure you have the best day ever, you will not be disappointed with Venue at the Grove. Also you can't beat the beautiful scenery.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Adrianna G

I'm not sure some brides to be can go to a venue and 100% fall in love with everything the first time. Not only did I myself fall in love but my mom to be and Fiancé loved it as well. When everyone's happy that must be a sign... right?

2017-04-03T14:31:15 Response from the vendor

Hi Adrianna, Thank you so much for the kind review! We are glad you and your family loved the Venue. Please let us know if we can be of any service to you! Best, Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Cindy S

Venue at the Grove is the best! The place is beautiful, the food is delicious and Kaitlin is the best day-of wedding coordinator. I wholeheartedly recommend Venue at the Grove.

2017-03-15T15:22:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you loved your experience with our facility and our staff!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Deisy D

Recently had my dream wedding thanks to the help of my loved ones and the wonderful team at Venue at the Grove 🖤🖤

2017-02-25T15:19:47 Response from the vendor

Deisy, We can't tell you enough how amazing it was to be apart of your big day. We wish nothing less than the happiest life and marriage for you and Andy. Love, The Venue at the Grove Team

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Kate W

This venue was my first choice in terms of venues. I was very excited to attend one of their open house meetings in December. I arrived with my fiancé and mother and we waited almost 30 minutes before anyone acknowledged our presence. None of our questions were answered. Any... Read More question we asked was met with "I'll add that to your quote." At the end of the tour they are supposed to give you pricing packets. I was told they were out of the pamphlets and that they would email me one when they emailed me my quote. I waited a month and was never contacted! I decided to send an email to the venue to remind them that they still hadn't contacted me. Another month has passed and I have not been contacted. I'm very thankful I didn't book my weddinng through them. If they don't work hard to get you as a customer that is very concerning. I will never do business with them.

2017-02-14T23:31:52 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry this occurred, one of our company values is 'do what we say we will do,' therefore we are committed to looking into what happened and addressing where there was a breakdown. We wish you all the best and understand you've already... Read Less Read More