Let us make the cake of your dreams into a reality

Veronica's Sweetcakes has a reputation for impressing guests at weddings across the South Shore. We are known for our custom designed wedding cakes that are as delicious as they are beautiful. Contact us to schedule a complimentary cake tasting.

Dietary Options

1849 Ocean Street, Marshfield, MA (781) 834-7470
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amanda B

Fantastic wedding cake and service! We enjoyed working with Veronica's Sweetcakes for our wedding at White Cliffs Country Club. They run a very organized operation and the cakes are delicious! It was fun to be able to enjoy a cake tasting before our wedding day. Also, if you... Read More provide a professional photograph of your wedding cake you can receive a small cake for you and your spouse to enjoy on your first anniversary. Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Stephanie L

We had such a fantastic experience with Veronica's Sweetcakes- our tasting was so much fun, and the delivery/timing was all perfect. Everyone raved about the cake, and the cake cutting was one of my favorite parts of the night! Not to mention the cake was absolutely delicious.... Read More We can't wait to enjoy our top layer on our one year anniversary!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Rebecca W

We would definitely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes! We came in with a specific vision based on a photo from the internet, and Veronica's went above and beyond- our cake was absolutely beautiful, and was so delicious! We were able to do a different type of cake on each tier (1-... Read More chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and buttercream, 2- lemon cake with raspberry filling, 3- red velvet with cream cheese buttercream), and our guests are still raving about how much they loved the look and taste of the cake. Veronica's Sweetcakes staff was also wonderful to work with, and it's always nice to support a local small business. Again, we would absolutely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes for your wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Janine S

My fiancé and knew we wanted cupcakes instead of a cake. Mary Beth was wonderful to work with and the cupcakes were delicious! We selected 4 different flavors decorated with disco dust in gold paper cups to go with our theme. They delivered to our venue and we were able to rent... Read More a display. Highly recommend Veronica’s Sweetcakes! We have gone back since for cupcakes!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Eileen C

Not only is the cake absolutely delicious, but the staff are so friendly and the designs are gorgeous! Marybeth is an absolute treasure and your guests will talk about your awesome cake for weeks to come.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Julianne S

Absolutely thrilled we chose Veronica's Sweetcakes for our wedding cake! We knew of their high reputation before attending the tasting and boy did they live up to our expectations!! Everything was perfect from the outstanding customer service to the beautiful design and... Read More delicious taste of our cake! Would highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ashley B

Veronica’s Sweetcakes did a fantastic job! I had brought a small crowd to the tasting (6 of us), and they happily accommodated us. Mary Beth brought us endless combinations of cakes, filling, and frosting and they were all great. It was a “tough” decision, but we were really set... Read More on chocolate cake; we ended up choosing two flavors: chocolate with peanut butter buttercream and red velvet cake with cream cheese buttercream. When we found a design we liked from one of her books, she sketched it up on the spot. It was a three tier cake with little waves and white chocolate seashells in varying shades of turquoise blue. While we were there, my mom had the idea to get a groom’s cake as a surprise. My husband is really into cars and we had her make it in the shape of one of his show cars. I knew the wedding cake itself would look great, but (not being a baker) it was tough to imagine what a car cake would look like. It ended up being one of the highlights of the wedding—she made a great representation of his car, right down to the license plate. All his car friends were really impressed and, not surprisingly, it tasted great too! We are eagerly awaiting our one year anniversary so we can have Mary Beth recreate our top layer. In terms of design, the sky is the limit here and it’s only a little difficult to decide what kind of cake is your favorite.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Stephanie C

I just called Veronica's in search of a wedding cake top for our first anniversary. My husband and I were married almost a year ago in MD, and had the most lovely cake....but didn't get to try any AND my loving parents shared the top we had set aside with the family in the days... Read More after. (We have since laughed about this!) Veronica's was willing to make the cake with the same theme/flavors for us, and offered to do it for free. I am touched and thankful, and can't wait to pick it up! What kindness!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Christen S

As a couple that has the joys of lactose and gluten intolerance, the wedding cake was potentially the most petrifying thing to sort out - who wants to be sick from the ingredients on their wedding day? Veronica's Sweetcakes took our dietary needs to heart and were so attentive... Read More and careful. They were so easy to coordinate with and of course, the cake and cupcakes absolutely delicious. We had Oreo frosting - enough said. Even outside of the cakes for the wedding, I'm sure we'll be back when the mood strikes us for a truly special and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Bethany B

Absolutely loved our wedding cake from Veronica's. It was beautiful and so delicious. Our guests raved about the cake. We couldn't have been happier about how it turned out!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Lauren M

Our wedding cake from Veronica’s was not only beautiful but also delicious! One of the event staff at our venue came over during the reception specifically to tell me how much our guests were raving about the cake. The tasting was so much fun, the staff were a a pleasure to... Read More work with, we even had them make our wedding favors - snowflake sugar cookies. The cake we picked for our wedding is now our go-to cake for birthdays and other celebrations, we love Veronica’s cakes!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Katherine C

Veronica and her team are amazing! I am a big cake fan, so my husband and I decided to use cakes as our centerpieces! We had a variety of elements and colors that we wanted to incorporate, so we ended up coming up with a few different cake designs and repeating them. I ordered... Read More some cute little gold stands to display them on and it was absolutely perfect! My guests were able to take the cake home at the end of the night (the person with the closest birthday won) so they were psyched! I also ordered a larger cake to display, use for the cake cutting ceremony and then serve to the guests for dessert. Their chocolate cake is to die for! Add in the raspberry jam and I was sold! Would highly recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly W

First, let me preface this review by saying that I grew up getting Veronica's cakes for my birthday every year since I was really little, so when I got engaged, I knew I would go there for my cake. They do not disappoint!! Our wedding had a music theme, so during our tasting I... Read More showed them a few pictures I had put up on Pinterest and they totally nailed it. Our cake was modern with square layers and a sheet music design around all sides. They helped us choose the right size and recommended a sheet cake to feed our huge guest list while keeping the "real" cake for display, which was such a great idea. When we got our photos back from the photographer our cake looked so awesome and beautiful that I couldn't imagine anyone else better suited to making our vision come alive! Aside from weddings, I would imagine Veronica's is great at creating any design or theme you can think of! Definitely go there.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha B

Veronica's Sweetcakes created an absolutely gorgeous cupcake tower for our wedding. The cupcakes were delicious and the staff was amazing! They were able to accommodate for guests with allergies and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. They also created an... Read More awesome surprise cake for the groom for our rehearsal dinner. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erica D

We were planning on going to a big name bakery to get our wedding cake when I decided that we should give Veronica's a try, especially because we love supporting local businesses. I am so glad we stopped there. The cake at Veronica's was so much better tasting! And we were... Read More getting exactly what we wanted for a much lower price for the same cake that we would have gotten at the bigger bakery. We had my bridal shower in April and needed a cake last minute. Veronica's took our order a few days before and created a beautiful and great tasting cake! Once our guests found out we were also using Veronica's for the wedding as well they were already excited to see and taste the cake. We were so happy with how our cake came out on the day of the wedding. It tasted great and looked exactly as we wanted it to. Our guests loved it and commented that that should be how a wedding cake tastes. I am so happy I decided to go with Veronica's and can't wait to use them again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney F

Best flavors and prettiest creations

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren K

They did my wedding cake & it was perfect on every level!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Donna B

Oh, how I wish I had a photo of the beautiful sea-themed wedding cake Veronica's Sweetcakes made for us...graced with sea shells and so delicious!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate S

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. They did my sisters wedding cake, my parent anniversary cake and my wedding cake. Can always count on them for perfection.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Natasha W

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. We did some cake tasting and everything was amazing it was hard to decide. We went with a 2 tier vanilla cake with swiss dots, navy ribbon, and a navy bow on the top. All the guests loved how it looked and how it tasted. I would recommend... Read More them to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Laurie H

Gorgeous cake!!!! It was just beautiful and tasted delicious!

Gorgeous! Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Bridget W

We chose a red velvet cake with a simple design guided by our invitation and topped with fresh flowers. The cost was beyond reasonable, the cake was beyond yummy and it was so beautiful.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Megan C

By far, the best cake we have ever had! My guests said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Maura S

Veronica's cakes are delicious. My husband usually only eats ice cream cake, but he loved the flavors at Veronica's, which was pretty miraculous. They have a bunch of gorgeous designs to choose from but will also run with your suggestions. Our cake ended up being a combo of one... Read More of their existing designs with a few of our own suggestions, and it was both beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Sam B

Veronica’s Sweetcake was absolutely fantastic to work with. They were professional, creative and willing to listen and suggest ideas (which were incredibly helpful). I was a little difficult in that I wanted Funfetti flavoring for our cake, which most bakeries refused to do, but... Read More Veronica’s embraced it and made a delicious, beautiful cake! They also provided gluten free cupcakes (that I heard were equally as delicious) for a few of our guests. My husband and I would definitely recommend Veronica’s to anyone looking for a great bakery!