Let us make the cake of your dreams into a reality

Veronica's Sweetcakes has a reputation for impressing guests at weddings across the South Shore. We are known for our custom designed wedding cakes that are as delicious as they are beautiful. Contact us to schedule a complimentary cake tasting.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free

Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1849 Ocean Street, Marshfield, MA (781) 834-7470

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amanda B

Fantastic wedding cake and service! We enjoyed working with Veronica's Sweetcakes for our wedding at White Cliffs Country Club. They run a very organized operation and the cakes are delicious! It was fun to be able to enjoy a cake tasting before our wedding day. Also, if you... Read More provide a professional photograph of your wedding cake you can receive a small cake for you and your spouse to enjoy on your first anniversary. Great experience!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Stephanie L

We had such a fantastic experience with Veronica's Sweetcakes- our tasting was so much fun, and the delivery/timing was all perfect. Everyone raved about the cake, and the cake cutting was one of my favorite parts of the night! Not to mention the cake was absolutely delicious.... Read More We can't wait to enjoy our top layer on our one year anniversary!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Rebecca W

We would definitely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes! We came in with a specific vision based on a photo from the internet, and Veronica's went above and beyond- our cake was absolutely beautiful, and was so delicious! We were able to do a different type of cake on each tier (1-... Read More chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and buttercream, 2- lemon cake with raspberry filling, 3- red velvet with cream cheese buttercream), and our guests are still raving about how much they loved the look and taste of the cake. Veronica's Sweetcakes staff was also wonderful to work with, and it's always nice to support a local small business. Again, we would absolutely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes for your wedding cake!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelly W

First, let me preface this review by saying that I grew up getting Veronica's cakes for my birthday every year since I was really little, so when I got engaged, I knew I would go there for my cake. They do not disappoint!! Our wedding had a music theme, so during our tasting I... Read More showed them a few pictures I had put up on Pinterest and they totally nailed it. Our cake was modern with square layers and a sheet music design around all sides. They helped us choose the right size and recommended a sheet cake to feed our huge guest list while keeping the "real" cake for display, which was such a great idea. When we got our photos back from the photographer our cake looked so awesome and beautiful that I couldn't imagine anyone else better suited to making our vision come alive! Aside from weddings, I would imagine Veronica's is great at creating any design or theme you can think of! Definitely go there.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha B

Veronica's Sweetcakes created an absolutely gorgeous cupcake tower for our wedding. The cupcakes were delicious and the staff was amazing! They were able to accommodate for guests with allergies and were extremely helpful throughout the entire process. They also created an... Read More awesome surprise cake for the groom for our rehearsal dinner. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erica D

We were planning on going to a big name bakery to get our wedding cake when I decided that we should give Veronica's a try, especially because we love supporting local businesses. I am so glad we stopped there. The cake at Veronica's was so much better tasting! And we were... Read More getting exactly what we wanted for a much lower price for the same cake that we would have gotten at the bigger bakery. We had my bridal shower in April and needed a cake last minute. Veronica's took our order a few days before and created a beautiful and great tasting cake! Once our guests found out we were also using Veronica's for the wedding as well they were already excited to see and taste the cake. We were so happy with how our cake came out on the day of the wedding. It tasted great and looked exactly as we wanted it to. Our guests loved it and commented that that should be how a wedding cake tastes. I am so happy I decided to go with Veronica's and can't wait to use them again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Courtney F

Best flavors and prettiest creations

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren K

They did my wedding cake & it was perfect on every level!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Donna B

Oh, how I wish I had a photo of the beautiful sea-themed wedding cake Veronica's Sweetcakes made for us...graced with sea shells and so delicious!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate S

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. They did my sisters wedding cake, my parent anniversary cake and my wedding cake. Can always count on them for perfection.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Natasha W

Our cake was exactly what we wanted. We did some cake tasting and everything was amazing it was hard to decide. We went with a 2 tier vanilla cake with swiss dots, navy ribbon, and a navy bow on the top. All the guests loved how it looked and how it tasted. I would recommend... Read More them to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion.

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Laurie H

Gorgeous cake!!!! It was just beautiful and tasted delicious!

Gorgeous! Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Bridget W

We chose a red velvet cake with a simple design guided by our invitation and topped with fresh flowers. The cost was beyond reasonable, the cake was beyond yummy and it was so beautiful.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Megan C

By far, the best cake we have ever had! My guests said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Maura S

Veronica's cakes are delicious. My husband usually only eats ice cream cake, but he loved the flavors at Veronica's, which was pretty miraculous. They have a bunch of gorgeous designs to choose from but will also run with your suggestions. Our cake ended up being a combo of one... Read More of their existing designs with a few of our own suggestions, and it was both beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Sam B

Veronica’s Sweetcake was absolutely fantastic to work with. They were professional, creative and willing to listen and suggest ideas (which were incredibly helpful). I was a little difficult in that I wanted Funfetti flavoring for our cake, which most bakeries refused to do, but... Read More Veronica’s embraced it and made a delicious, beautiful cake! They also provided gluten free cupcakes (that I heard were equally as delicious) for a few of our guests. My husband and I would definitely recommend Veronica’s to anyone looking for a great bakery!

Delicious and Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Kira C

Not only did we use Veronica's for a beautiful (and delicious) 4-tiered wedding cake - we also purchased whoopie pies from them at wedding favors. And for a ver reasonable price, they were able to individually wrap 165 of them with ribbons in our wedding colors. I also... Read More surprised my groom with a chocolate and peanut butter groom's cake in the shape of a baseball from Veronica's. You definitely can't go wrong with this yummy little bakery!

Delicious with Design

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Ann T

I wanted variety, and choose to go w/ cupcakes! Not only did that allow us to have 8 flavor choices, we also saved some money! Veronica's Sweetcakes taste absolutely amazing! I can't wait to have more now that the "wedding diet" is over :) They were so nice to work with! They... Read More delivered and set up the cupcakes, and even added some anchor sugar details to tie into my nautical theme!

Best cake ever!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Marilyn R

The decoration was exactly what I wanted and the taste was better than the cake tasting we had...as if that were possible?? It was so delicious. We had white almond with raspberry filling. The top tear was carrot cake. My guests were very impressed. I love their cakes! Best... Read More ever! Special thanks to Katherine.

We LOVED Our Cake!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Suzannah D

Our cake was so beautiful and tasted delicious! All of our guests raved about how yummy the cake was! We were able to pick different flavors for the different tiers, so everyone was happy! The detail and decoration on our wedding cake was simply gorgeous. Veronica is truly... Read More talented! From the very beginning, everything was very organized and easy! I knew that I wanted white chocolate seashells and sunflowers, and when I saw my cake, it was even more beautiful than I had envisioned! The prices are very reasonable and comparable to other bakeries in the area. Brides are able to come in for a complimentary cake tasting and Sweetcakes will give a price quote. Personally, I was happy to know I was getting my wedding cake from a small, family owned bakery. We were very pleased with our experience! We get cakes from Veronica's Sweetcakes for all occasions now! :o)

DIFFERENT & DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Samantha K

OK! So this was the one thing I let the hubby do completely on his own! It was not your traditional wedding cake. IT WAS AWESOME! It was 4 tiers the first tier was beachy with our date written in candy pebbles. 2nd tier had a lake theme with fish and a sign that said "funs... Read More over!", the 3rd tier had the groom being yanked off his jet ski by the bride who was sitting on the dock on the top tier. 2 tiers were red velvet and 2 tiers were chocolate and it was delicious, the cake was nice and fluffy and the frosting was rich and creamy! We brought the leftovers home and ate it over the next couples days... too good to waste!

delicious!

Reviewed on 9/28/2013 Tracie L

Can't wait to order again! Great family run business

great cakes

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Christine B

we loved Veronica's Sweetcakes. They can incorporate any style or theme you want and they are beautiful. We had a beach theme cake and they did a great job, what we discussed we wanted in the tasting was just as we wanted it at the wedding. And the cakes are delicious very moist... Read More and they have many differnt flavors you can try. Prices were reasonable as well. I would recommend them!

Sweet cakes :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Susan Y

Though we ended up making our cake ourselves (due to a mixed tradition wedding), we will definitely recommend Veronica's Sweetcakes. We did a tasting and the cakes were delicious and affordable and the staff very pleasant.

Best place for all your Cakes!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Dara G

Veronica's Sweetcakes was a knockout!!! They are the most professional and organized bakery I had ever dealt with! My guest raved over the our delicious cake and it was the most gorgeous cake I have ever seen! They included all my wedding decor and the theme of my wedding!... Read More THE BEST BAKERY ON THE ENTIRE EAST COAST!

Start a Conversation!