Creating Bold and Elegant Designs

VESSEL specializes in custom designs catered to your needs. Our design team uses strong colors and bold designs to create the event of your dreams. There is nothing better than a fresh, beautiful flower. VESSEL works with the most luxurious blooms from around the world. Our passion for all things beautiful has created a brand of upscale, fashion-forward product, creating the most sophisticated and elegant floral designs in Columbus. Contact us to speak with our design team and visit our studio!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3478 N High St, Columbus, OH Ohio (614) 795-0936
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Deborah R

We were introduced to Michael Miller by the event planner at Columbus Country Club who had worked with him on club décor at the holiday season. How fortunate we were to have found him. He was a dream to work with. We experienced his artistic brilliance at both the church and... Read More our reception venue. His floral designs and use of brilliant color and unusual flowers were breathtaking. He is an impressive talent and gifted artist. A few days later we were approached by a club member whose had heard of our reception and the amazing flowers. We will use Michael for our every floral need.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Nicole W

Vessel Floral and Event Design did an amazing job! My flowers were absolutely beautiful for my wedding ceremony and reception. Michael and his staff are super nice and they made sure that everything looked perfect for my special day. If you are looking for a great florist,... Read More check out Vessel Floral and Event Design. I'm so glad that I did!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Kristin G

Michael designed all the florals for our wedding this summer, and it was more beautiful than I could have even dreamt of. When we chose the space at the Columbus Museum of Art, we knew there was so much we could do with it, but I was worried if we didn't do enough it would be... Read More bare and I was concerned about our budget for that. We ended up having Michael create bouquets, boutenirs, centerpieces, florals for the cake and dessert table, and the head table was full and beautiful too. I loved being able to trust in his vision because I am not creative at all. It was great to know I could relax and it would be perfect! I'll definitely be recommending my friends use Vessel

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Samantha K

Michael did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding and ceremony. I was blown away by the beauty of our centerpieces and bouquets! He was easy to work with, always willing to make minor changes as needed throughout the planning process. I'd highly recommend Vessel... Read More Floral to other brides.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Jill R

We were soo happy with Michael of Vessel! He's an artist and the bouquets were all much more beautiful than we were expecting. Your wedding is in good hands with this florist!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Sally R

They did a fantastic job and were so accommodating! We switched to Vessel two weeks before the wedding after having a change of plans. Our other vendors were telling us they've never seen better looking flowers and I would say the flowers were the most magical part of the... Read More wedding. We called Michael again when we had a loss in the family, asking for an arrangement for the funeral. Michael's floral arrangement was beyond beautiful and helped the whole family remember my grandma.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Regina D

Michael and his team at Vessel were extraordinary! Not only were they attentive to me and my vision, they executed it flawlessly. My husband and I were blown away, as we're our guests. Michael truly made my day one to remember. I HIGHLY recommend him and vision- second to none... Read More in Columbus.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Mike M

Working with Vessel was incredibly amazing! The consultation was more than I could have asked for, not to mention they got back to me within a day!! Michael is amazing when it comes to design, and I knew the second I saw his ideas that my wedding was going to be perfect. The... Read More flowers were BREATHTAKING. I was blown away, the bouquets and arrangements were even better than I imagined. Definitely check them out if you’re looking for a high-class, elegant look for your wedding!! You won’t be disappointed!

Michael

Coming from a background of interior design, I quickly immersed myself into the world of weddings and events after seeing how flowers can immediately change the dynamic of a room, event, and overall mood. My unique and custom designs will turn your wedding into an unforgettable experience. Focusing on clean, elegant, and sophisticated designs, I enjoy creating one of a kind creations that your guests have not seen before. From floral design to full event design, I focus on the tiniest of details to ensure you and your guests are blown away and have an unforgettable experience!