Vibiana

Banquet/Reception Hall, Mansion/Historic Site, Unusual/Alternative

214 S. Main Street, Los Angeles, CA

Only Venue I Considered

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Danielle K

Before we really had done any plans for the wedding, I knew that I wanted to have our reception at Vibiana. I had done a photo shoot here years ago and absolutely fell in LOVE with this venue. They absolutely did everything in their power to make sure that our big day was perfect. We had the opportunity to work with Chef Neal Fraser to make sure our wedding day menu was to die for. We could not have wished for a more perfect venue or caterer.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Dominique J

The venue and their staff was fabulous!

The Vibiana was INCREDIBLE

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Sara K

It made for a perfect wedding. They have made some changes with vendors and such so we came in at the end where we could actually buy out the kitchen for our own caterer but I don't believe that is an option anymore. But they have great vendors on their lists from florists to wedding coordinators. It truly made for a wedding I could not even dream of.

gorgeous, historic space perfect for a big party

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Allison Z

the ambience of the vibiana is amazing. the bridal and groom suites are superbly beautiful and convenient. The outdoor patio/garden is completely customizable for your specific wedding. And the especially important thing - the staff at vibiana is so nice and accommodating!!

Elegant, Simple, Perfect

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Staci S

Vibiana is gorgeous. The staff there is professional and personable. Excellent.

A M A Z I N G

Reviewed on 12/24/2010 emily h

the venue is so breathtakingly gorgeous, that the tone for our wedding was already set once we decided to have it here. our ceremony was in the courtyard and our reception indoors and had it not been so ridiculously cold that day, it would have been absolutely perfect. LA has never been that cold accordingly to the almanac on that day, so it was just our luck... don't be deterred. And even then, honestly, it was all so beautiful I couldn't have wished for anything better. There is a lot of red tape and processes and rules and whatever to go through with this venue, and it ain't cheap cuase the venue includes NOTHING (just the walls, water, and electricity), but the staff are very accommodating so long as you follow the rules and they're also super helpful when brainstorming ideas in terms of helping you achieve exactly what you want within their parameters. and you can't blame them for being strict because there's no other way to guarantee the continued preservation of the church. really remarkable.

My absolute dream wedding venue!

Reviewed on 6/01/2010 peggy l

My fiance and I were looking for something truly special for our wedding ceremony and reception. When we first walked into Vibiana, our jaws dropped...it really is that beautiful. I felt like I had gone to heaven with the white washed walls and golden light that gleamed through the windows. We fell in love with it immediately, but we tried not to since we didn't think it was within our budget. You have to rent everything including, chairs, tables, utensils, cups... everything! So, trying to figure out the budget took alot of research. But in the end, we were able to pull off our dream wedding by having our wedding on a sunday instead of a saturday, by having a buffet style dinner instead of sit down service, by using the same space for ceremony and reception instead of two different venues. Not to mention, I bargained with every single vendor I used. Many vendors wanted the chance to do a wedding at the Vibiana and were willing to discount many of their services. Renatta, Vibiana's coordinator for my wedding was phenomenal. She was very friendly and extremely helpful and she made wonderful suggestions. And, she really was looking out for the client, she didn't try to push unwanted vendors or services on us. She was a delight to work with. Vibiana was a dream come true!

9/09/2010 Response from Karen, the member

around how much did u spend for the venue?

Send Email