Catering to the Senses

Vibrant Table Catering & Events crafts remarkable culinary experiences that capture your guests' imagination the moment they walk through the door. Additional services include floral, decor, venue selection, event planning, and creative direction – all perfectly tailored to your unique tastes.

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

2010 SE 8th Ave, Portland, OR (503) 297-9635

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Julie W

Paige at Vibrant did a beautiful job with our flowers... they were simply stunning! She understood the look we were striving for and got it perfect! in fact, better than perfect - more than we had hoped for. I would highly recommend them.

love love love

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Juliea U

I can Not Even Begin To Explain How Much I Loved My Experience With V.t. They Brought My Dream Wedding To Life. To This Day My Guest Talk About How Great The Wedding Was. They Did Everything, Flowers, Decor, Food, And More. I Got To Work With Three Amazing Women: Kathy, Paige,... Read More And Crystal. They All Made My Wedding A Huge Success.

2013-10-02T14:51:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Juliea. We agree that Kathy, Page, and Crystal are amazing at what they do!

Well Worth the Peace of Mind

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Sara M

It was a month until my wedding and I still didn't have a caterer. I was freaking out! Vibrant Table came highly recommended, seemed very professional and were still available for the day of my event! From first contact, they were easy to reach, friendly, flexible, and... Read More relaxed. They took my requests and questions seriously and never seemed annoyed or put out by my requests, even when I asked for something that wasn't on the menu or when I was acting like a panicky bride. It was the perfect balance of being in control but knowing that they had it all under control. We had a walk-through of the venue a few weeks before the event to work out all of the details which really put my mind at ease and it was nice to meet the faces behind all those phone calls and e-mails. The day of my wedding could not have gone more smoothly. Vibrant Table staff was professional and friendly and kept everything moving along. They went above and beyond my expectations when they set up and tore down, moved chairs from the ceremony area to the reception area, cut the cake, bussed the tables throughout the reception, and boxed up the leftover food and cake at the end of the evening - none of which I asked for ahead of time or was charged extra for. I could not have been more pleased. The price of catering can be a little shocking, but Vibrant Table is not unreasonable and SO worth the peace of mind that I got from working with them.

2013-10-02T14:55:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and thorough feedback! As you so kindly mention, Vibrant Table's=services go far beyond food and beverage (which are fantastic!). We treat your guests like they are our own and mind the details, trying to identify your needs before... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jen R

Bridal Bliss has had the pleasure of working with Vibrant Table since 2002! The entire staff is detailed, friendly and creative. Our weddings with Vibrant Table continuously go off without a hitch and our clients have a great experience time and time again. They are... Read More customer-service oriented and tried and true professionals!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Brenah H

Vibrant Table catered our wedding this summer, along with providing the most amazing floral designs! We planned everything from across the Pacific Ocean, and then from Colorado, and Vibrant Table was right there with us the entire way. They were careful in their planning,... Read More provided honest and very helpful feedback, and Meghan and Meg were a pleasure to work with. The Indian food (and alternative meals) they provided were so tasty, and the staff did an amazing job. I don't think my drink was ever empty! The floral arrangements, designed by Madeline at Vibrant Flowers, were absolutely stunning! I wanted to take them all home with me! We were so happy with their service, and so glad that we chose them for such a big day! Thank you VT :)

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Margaret M

We are so grateful for Vibrant Table! They made the wedding process so easy and amazing we could not imagine working with anyone else. The wedding turned out better than we could ever have imagined and Vibrant Table nailed every detail! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Karen J

We held our wedding at Lan Su Chinese Garden, and worked with Vibrant Table for our catering, as well as for party rentals, decor, and flowers. We could not be happier with the service they gave us, and honestly wish we could do it again! From the beginning, our contact,... Read More Miranda, was helpful, easy to reach and easy to communicate with, and worked with us at our pace to make decisions and finalize plans. She was patient, flexible, and supported us in making the decisions we wanted to, and also had great suggestions for things we might not have thought of. The VT team on the day of the wedding was on-point and so professional. We had one small unexpected turn of events, and their team worked hard to turn it around and not correct the issue, but make it significantly better, and we appreciated that effort and acknowledgement. The food was just outstanding; my uncle the chef apparently ordered three servings of bread to soak up every last drop and morsel of dinner. We are so happy with the service we received and how everything turned out, we really do wish we could do it again. Thank you Miranda and everyone at Vibrant Table!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Katie K

Vibrant Table was a great choice for our wedding. They knew the venue well and were very easy to work with. The food was great, and our guests all loved it! The chicken and waffle app was a huge hit, as were the risotto balls and beet napoleons. We did salmon, steak and a... Read More vegetarian dish for dinner, and they all came out awesome. The staff were very professional, and kept checking in on me and my now husband throughout dinner to make sure we were happy. The only negative was that they didn't serve a couple of our guests who didn't have ID's on them. But I mean, who brings ID to a wedding?! We tried to vouch for them (there was nobody under 21 at the whole wedding, except the 3 and 6 y/o ring bearer and flower girl...) and even have our coordinator intervene with the VT manager on site, but they didn't listen. They then pinpointed one of our friends, who is 24, and decided she was lying about her age and refused to serve her and threatened to kick her out if she was caught drinking. Someone apparently even grabbed a wine glass out of her hand at one point. I get that they're liable with under age drinkers, but it seemed a bit excessive, especially considering there were no underage drinkers there. Good food and service, but make sure you tell your guests to pack their IDs if you book with VT!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

Vibrant Table was one of our favorite vendors - they were creative, flexible, engaged, and truly went above and beyond to help make the day as amazing and painless as possible. From figuring out how to have table names within a fortune cookie to saving us the hassle of picking... Read More up a cake to creating a set of action stations which were both delicious and fresh to adding menu items based on food we had on our first date, etc. I could go on and on. Highly recommend them. Our wedding was fantastic and that was due in no small part to Hannah and Kurt who really made the day special.

Actually great food!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

We live in Portland, food is important. We wanted a food experience for our out of town guests that included a menu to order from with food that was actually good, VT delivered on this! They did a great job, and the service was fantastic! They pulled off a restaurant in a... Read More ballroom!

New Years Eve 2014 Wedding - Eastside Exchange

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Lily F

I had my New Years Eve wedding at Eastside Exchange and the event was catered by Vibrant Tables. I am still getting compliments from friends and family on how amazing the food was and that it was the "the best wedding food ever!" Now the venue is another story. Food was great... Read More venue was PERFECT! We rented the ballroom and the rooftop deck. With the amazing sound of music coming from the in house sound system, the beautiful lighting that complimented all the candles, the view of the city from the massive amounts of windows to the chiavari chairs. The vision my husband and I had for our wedding was executed to perfection with not one missed step. This is all due to the amazing people we had the pleasue of working with. Kyle and Meg will share thier knowledge and expertise from the day you meet them to the end of the Big Day. From setting the dessert table to answering multiple emails in one day to answer all our questions. We could not of done it without them and we would not be able to look back on our wedding day and honestly feel that it was perfect. With our whole hearts we thank Vibrant Tables/Eastside Exchange and Kyle and Meg. XOXOX, Lily and Arya Sadri

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Kristi O

Words can't describe what an incredible experience I had working with the Vibrant Table. Starting from the beginning they made every decision easy and fun. Once my husband and I settled on the Treasury Ballroom, our planner Meg set in to help us with the details. The food was... Read More absolutely incredible, our guests are still talking about it! The tasting was a blast, and got us excited for the big day. The Vibrant Table thinks of every detail and makes sure that you are able to enjoy your day. Our wedding day was the most magical, romantic, and stress free day of my life... I couldn't have asked for more! Their event planners and event managers handled everything. The staff that was at our wedding were so professional and detail oriented. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I would HIGHLY recommend the Vibrant Table to anyone!

Vibrant Table & Eastside Exchange: An Amazing Wedding Combo!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Maddie K

Vibrant Table Catering was an absolute hit at our wedding! It’s been months, and people are still raving to us about how beautiful the wedding was and how tasty the food was. People were literally hording the chicken n waffles small bites at the reception. We were married at... Read More the Eastside Exchange in September, and had our ceremony on the rooftop (that boasts an amazing view) and the reception in the chic, industrial-inspired ballroom on the first floor. It was absolutely stunning and well-orchestrated! The minute I saw the space a year ago (before we were engaged), I knew it was the perfect location for us. It overlooks the Portland cityscape in a way that no other building in Portland does, is perfectly located, and is a beautiful building. You just don’t need to do that much, our guests loved the space. We had the pleasure of working with Kathryn at Vibrant Table Catering. She is a pleasure to be around, and is detail-oriented, patient, and sweet as can be, which is really helpful when you’re knee-deep in the throws of planning your wedding. We are so incredibly happy with their service, every step along the way. When it comes to your wedding day, it is great knowing that the food and drink (what your guests tend to really remember) will be delicious and your lovely guests will be taken care of. Thank you Vibrant Table! And thank you to all of the fine folks at the Eastside Exchange!

A Dream Wedding Thanks To Vibrant Table

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Katharine M

We were married on August 23, 2014,and Vibrant Table absolutely exceeded our expectations. Our venue was the Portland Art Museum, and they gave us about 6 options of caterers to choose from. We had a budget in mind, and Vibrant Table was the only company that came up with a... Read More proposal that stayed within out guidelines. And boy am I grateful that they did! Kathy did an exceptional job at meeting our every need, and never made any of our requests seem like to much work. She covered all the odds and ends that I would have never thought of, and was extremely responsive and helpful. It felt like the were a caterer, venue manager, and wedding planner all in one! The food was absolutely awesome and came at an unbeatable price. The day of was executed with a high level of professionalism and all of the servers and bartenders were outstanding. I really can't say enough good things about this company. I have and will continue to recommend them to all my friends, Kathy and Vibrant Table brought out dream wedding together in a way that we never thought possible. Thank you Vibrant Table! ~Katharine Payne

We loved Vibrant Table!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Kim W

I used Vibrant Table as my caterer in my wedding at Zenith Vineyards in June 2014. I had the wedding of my dreams, and part of that is due to Vibrant Table and how smoothly everything went. My husband and I receieved so many compliments on how good the food was and how... Read More attentive the staff was! We had about 175 guests and we served a family style dinner. There were plenty of servers and bartenders so no one was waiting too long for food or drinks. Becase of all their experience, Vibrant Table was able to make suggestions and help me make decisions that would work best for our wedding and fit our overall theme. Vibrant table provides a complete floor plan, so I knew exactly how the reception was going to be set up and I didn't have to worry about anything the day of my wedding. Vibrant table sets up and takes everything down. Vibrant table worked really well with all my other vendors in coordinating how all the tables were going to be set up with the florist and bakery all coming in at different times. The bartenders were also amazing! A lot of my guests commented on how fun the bartenders were. The bartenders asked some of the guests drink a glass of water before serving them another drink, but they did it in such a fun way that no one minded, and it was probably a really good thing in the end. Vibrant Table is so professional from beginning of the wedding planning process to the end of the wedding, and they were always in contact with me to make sure I had all my questions answered and had everything I needed. Catering can definitely be expensive, but Vibrant Table goes above and beyond so it is completly worth it. Everything was perfect about our wedding day, and I wouldn't change a thing! I would definitely recommend Vibrant Table to anyone!

Excellent food

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Oliver H

Our guests loved the food, and the service was superb. Emily helped us out so much and was very available and nice about our many requests. The day of staff was very attentive and answered every need.

Professional, beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Kristin R

Love the staff, they saw my vision by asking fabulous, key questions to get my ideas out of my head that I didn't even know how to articulate. My florist was away over the wedding with a newborn, which we knew before hand, and the transition was flawless.

Amazing, delicious food

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Kate K

Our wedding was in September of 2012 at the Lan Su Chinese Garden in Portland. Vibrant Tabld catered our wedding and was absolutely amazing. The food was delicious and the wait staff was wonderful. It was a little spendy but if you have the money to spend, it is well worth it!... Read More The groom and I didn't get to eat much since we were so busy mingling with guests, but I did try the spicy tuna rolls and loved them! We did also have the sake tinis and found that they were a huge hit with all the guests. We would definitely recommend Vibrant Table to any engaged couples looking for classy service.

Fantastic Floral Work!

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jennifer H

Vibrant Table did a wonderful job on my flowers. The bouquets were gorgeous and the centerpieces were beautiful. They really know how to decorate to enhance the venue with class and elegance. I would recommend VT to anyone who desires fantastic decor at their event.

Great and affordable service

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Kristin L

We used Vibrant Table for an open house reception following an out-of-town wedding. They have the option, unlike many caterers, of ordering "platters" rather than full-service catering. This fit our needs perfectly, as they still came and delivered the food, serve ware, and... Read More extra tables, etc, and picked it up when our reception was over. The food was wonderful, and we were very happy with the quality of the service

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Jenn A

They took the vision in my head and created the wedding of our dreams. They were a pleasure to work with every step of the way and really catered to our needs.

I would have used them...

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Emily H

I contacted this vendor to cater my wedding and the admin assistant that responded to me completely messed up my name (that was in the subject line) and then was talking me out of using their services. After I answered the required questions she inquired about, I was told I was... Read More being forwarded to an event planner that I never heard from again. Customer service alone put me off of this caterer. :/

2012-03-02T12:55:53 Response from the vendor

So sorry about the negative experience, mle. This is certainly not normal. We checked our records and show that your event coordinator responded via email within 48 hours. Perhaps it went to junk mail? The name mix-up is definitely unfortunate, and we apologize. We're human... Read Less Read More

Amazing Experience and Food

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Andrea C

Vibrant Table is such a professional, organized company to work with. They have done so many events, I didn't have to worry about any of the details. The food was amazing, and we were even able to take the left overs home. The staff was excellent on the wedding day, and they... Read More made sure to get all of the other vendors contact information, so they didin't have to ask the Bride or Groom any questions on the wedding day.

2012-03-02T12:50:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Andrea. That's exactly what we strive for!

Fabulous package catering

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Nicole B

I had my wedding at a venue Vibrant Table works at frequently and the entire thing was a no worry process start to finish. I worked with Matt who was courteous, helpful and on top of things. I used their florist, Page, who was excellent as well. All in all, I'd recommend them... Read More highly.

2012-03-02T12:56:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Nic929! We think Matt and Page are fantastic, too!

Delicious food, great service

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Kari F

Vibrant Table coordinates a truly classy, seamless event. The food was absolutely delicious, and we still have guests raving about how much they enjoyed it, but as a bride my favorite part was that VT had the details of the day completely under control. Karen and Clayton were... Read More both there to be sure everything was set up correctly for the event, and once the ceremony started, I never had to wonder if things would flow smoothly. Appetizers were ready before the ceremony ended, servers were present to pass drinks, dinner flowed seamlessly into desert and we were hardly aware of the waiters pouring wine and clearing plates. It is an expensive choice, but a classy one, and will allow you and your guests to fully enjoy your day.

2012-03-02T12:51:22 Response from the vendor

Great to hear, Kari! Your big day should be about you!