Villa Antonia - A Villa with a View

OPEN HOUSE Sunday, October 1st from 12pm - 4pm. Forty vendors, food tastings, cocktails, tours! RSVP at www.villaantonia.com. Enjoy Villa Antonia’s elegant, old-world charm and stunning Hill Country views. The terraces and lush rose garden, quaint chapel and dance hall, along with the grotto dining room provide a romantic and memorable setting. Every couple receives support from our experienced wedding coordinating team to ensure your day is perfect. Amenities include: Venue Coordinating team, Tables & Chairs, Parking & Event Security, Exclusive Use of Villa, BYOB Alcohol Policy, Bridal Suite Beauty Bar, Built-in Rain Plan. Please contact us to schedule a private tour [email protected]

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Estate, Historic Venue, Church

Service Staff

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

19039 Adrian Way, Austin, TX (512) 689-2157

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maggie N

We had our wedding at Villa Antonia this summer, and were absolutely THRILLED with every detail associated with the venue. The beauty of the venue itself is unbelievable - it feels like Italy in the Austin Hill Country. Every corner you turn there is something gorgeous to look... Read More at. After touring this venue nothing else even came close. Aside from the beauty of it, I cannot say enough good things about the service. Chris, Maria, and Jim are true professionals and working with them felt like working with family who genuinely care about you. They have every detail down and completely know what they are doing - they will make your day perfect. Chris was truly a life saver and answered all of my questions with patience and expertise. We could not be happier with our venue choice and will never forget our absolutely perfect day.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Susan E

I must say that when I first laid eyes on Villa Antonia it was "Love at First Sight". I loved the warmth of the architecture and the old world charm and atmosphere. It looked like it could have come right out of the pages of one of my daughter's travel journals...to me it... Read More reflected Lauren and Buck's love of travel perfectly! While there , I felt like I could have been in Italy or numerous other places around the world, and I loved the fact that it showed people a whole different side of Texas and the Texas Hill Country! One of the most attractive features that Villa Antonia had to offer, over the other venues, was the Day of Coordinator, and I must admit that that was a huge selling point for me. I knew that I could plan a wedding, but knowing my personality, I also knew that I needed someone to take over the day of the actual wedding so that I would be free to enjoy this special day. Not only did I get a fabulous Day of Coordinator, but also her amazing assistant, Maria. Chris, did such an amazing job, and there truly aren't enough positive adjectives in my vocabulary to express how grateful I was to have her and Maria working with me on the day of the wedding. My husband even asked if she had a twin because everywhere he looked she was there! Throughout the wedding weekend, my sisters and other guests continued to compliment her and express their thanks for things that she had done that were totally unbeknownst to me. She remained on top of every situation throughout the entire evening, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that that was why things ran so flawlessly. Another member of the team that I want to give a big shout out to is Elizabeth. She invited us to an open house and was our initial contact at Villa Antonia. She is friendly, outgoing, and immediately puts you at ease as she shows you around and schedules your date. What an asset she is to the team. Seldom is a venue successful in and of itself. You may have the perfect setting or location, that is further enhanced by beautiful architecture and location, and there is no doubt that all of those qualities add to the venue's appeal . However; the greatest selling point for me was definitley the caring, dedicated staff. From the time we meet Elizabeth, who was our 1st contact, until we concluded the evening with Chris and Maria, we were in execellent hands and that was the ultimate gift! If you decide to book this venue be sure to also check out: Svetlana Photography, Red Book Chef Catering, and Hill Country Strings!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Kailee J

Incredible experience. Ms. Chris helped with every detail and could not have been a better day-of coordinator. So thankful for the staff at Villa Antonia!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Esprit W

Picking Villa Antonia as our wedding venue was 100% a dream come true. The venue is AMAZING and the help of Chris and Maria throughout the process made this the best decision we could have made. I wanted an outdoor wedding, but I also wanted somewhere that had a beautiful... Read More indoor area (just in case!)-- this is harder to find than you would think. Villa Antonia has both an insanely beautiful outdoor areas as well as a beautiful indoor and this is what made the decision so easy. Our wedding turned out more perfect than I could have asked for and Chris and Maria made the day more stress-free than I could have imagined. This way the definition of my perfect venue-- they are always remodeling and upgrading to keep the place in perfect condition. Can't say enough good things!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Brittney B

Villa Antonia will exceed all of your wedding expectations! Tucked away in the heart of central Texas, this hidden gem sets the bar high. It is elegant, unique, and spacious. The in-house staff could not be more accommodating. Our friends and family truly enjoyed themselves. We... Read More can't say enough wonderful things about this place!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Chelse R

Love this venue! Our wedding was on 9/24/17. It was the first venue my husband and I looked at for our wedding and we fell in love immediately. It has multiple options for the ceremony itself both indoors and outdoors. We chose the terrace overlooking the hills for a sunset... Read More ceremony and luckily the weather was perfect. Chris was our coordinator and she was fantastic. Villa Antonia is beautiful and we would choose this venue again!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Avery M

Villa Antonia is a dream spot to have a wedding. Our wedding was on September 30th, 2017 at Villa Antonia, and it was everything I could have ever hoped for. The venue looks like it was plucked right out of Tuscany. I had so many guests say that they couldn't believe they were... Read More still in Texas. The venue has amazing views of the Texas hill country, and with recent renovations the stone buildings have only gotten more beautiful and spacious. Multiple guests personally reached out to tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to, and with a venue as beautiful as Villa Antonia that requires little effort on the brides part. Ms. Chris, the coordinator of the venue, is an angel and helps drive the wedding to be as perfect as you planned it to be. She makes sure everything is prepared and accounted for, and helps ease any nerves or potentially stressful situations. When my florist forgot flowergirl flowers, she some how magically came up with some before the ceremony. She is a miracle worker!! I would 100% recommend this venue to any bride looking to get married, it was a fairy tale come to life.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

My fiancé and I booked Villa Antonia for a fall wedding and were blown away by the caliber of customer service we were given through out the entire process. We assure any couples out there if they are looking for a venue that is gorgeous but also has heart, Villa Antonia's... Read More beauty and staff are unbeatable.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Dillan P

Villa Antonia was all we could have dreamed of and more. My wife and I were blown away with how smoothly the entire planning process went, and Ms. Chris could not have been more helpful through every step. Every guest at our wedding commented on how beautiful the venue was, and... Read More we even got a little breeze on a hot July day! Thank you guys so much!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017

By far the most beautiful place to celebrate the love of two of my best friends. I was a bridesmaide at the wedding and thought it was nothing short of perfect! Definitely would consider this venue when it's my turn!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Andrea Gloria G

In the past 13 years, I have attended many weddings in Austin and have attended as a guest, bridal party member, and the bride. Last fall, I was able to experience Villa Antonia as a bridal party member and it was wonderful. From the initial tour of the villa, to an open house,... Read More to the rehearsal, and on the wedding day- every experience was enjoyable. The old world look of the Villa is at once the dramatic and interesting backdrop everyone wants for whatever occasion they are planning. While there is very little need to decorate the gorgeous grounds, the options are endless as to how the Villa can be decorated for your specific event. Because the grounds include many different spaces, the thought of decorating can be overwhelming, but the staff work with you to offer suggestions and guidance on how to create the unique setting you have in mind for your special event. Being in the bridal party in my brother's wedding there was enjoyable and comfortable. Having plenty of space to get ready while taking care of my children, nurse, and participate in the festivities. I am so appreciative for the experience and wish I would have known about Villa Antonia when I got married in Austin! I am looking for an opportunity to host something there for family or work in order to experience that magical setting again. I highly recommend Villa Antonio for whatever special event you are planning, big or small.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Michael V

I attended a wedding at Villa Antonia last year for my brother. The venue was large enough to hold our huge family and all my brother's other guests, but felt intimate at the same time. There are a number of unique spaces and nooks for having cozy conversations when taking a... Read More break from the dancing and celebrating. The location is perfectly out of the way, which helped make the night even more special for my brother and his bride. I could not recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Beautiful venue, romantic vistas, friendly and helpful staff. My family was thrilled with the service and the value. Would recommend for any couple that wants only the best memories for their wedding celebration.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Bekah T

Villa Antonia is a breathtaking venue. Words are hard to come by when you see the view from the terrace, and the rest of the venue. Now, if the view isn't enough to make you book, let me tell you about Ms. Chris. The most incredible wedding coordinator. She is AMAZING. I would... Read More tell you to get married here just because she's the coordinator. You (the bride), and the family, are stress-free on not only your wedding day, but leading up to the event. It's amazing!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Cami W

Amazing Venue!!! It is as beautiful as the pictures suggest. The venue was great, the staff was AMAZING!!! My mom and I were trying to decide if we needed a wedding planner since my mom was in Dallas and I was working full time, but Chris (although technically not a wedding... Read More planner) was so helpful with everything and made it so incredibly easy! Absolutely loved my wedding due to gaining my husband obviously but also because of the beautiful venue and Chris and her amazing staff.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Rachel S

WOW is all I can say about this venue. I was married there this month, and it was absolutely perfect. Despite being in early January after a freeze, the foliage was beautiful. The architecture is stunning, STUNNING! But most importantly, Ms. Chris, the venue coordinator, will... Read More make your wedding day so easy and fun. She contacts all of your vendors in the week before to ensure everyone is on the same page, then coordinates all deliveries and sets up everything - from dinner tables to guest books. There was water and champagne in the bridal suite from the moment we arrived, and her assistant made sure the groom and I had snacks while we took pictures during cocktail hour. The assistant also went around with me, helped me with my dress, and made sure my groom and I ALWAYS had drinks in hand, and just generally treated us like royalty. It was a crazy and amazing experience. Your wedding is going to fly by - choosing this venue will help you to enjoy every last minute :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Maggie W

From the moment I stepped onto the cobbled stone, I knew I was getting married at Villa Antonia. The views, the bridal suite, the atmosphere - it was all perfection. And perfection wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the fabulous day-of coordinator, Chris. Thank you for... Read More hosting the most memorable day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Thomas G

Villa Antonia was not only a gorgeous venue, but the staff was extremely helpful! I cannot praise this venue enough! Chris Spady and her team were incredible! Our wedding went so smoothly and it was all to them! We didn't have to worry about anything (timeline, where to be,... Read More etc.) except of course to get married! This is a absolutely beautiful venue that really shows the hidden beauty of Texas. We received so much praise on how perfect our wedding was and gorgeous the venue was!! Seriously, we cannot suggest the venue enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jessica O

The venue is in the perfect location, high in the hill country looking out onto the hillside. The venue perfectly compliments the beauty of the sceanary, creating the perfect romantic setting for weddings. The staff at Villa Antonia had been instrumental in assuring our special... Read More day is perfect and the execution is seamless. Wedding planning can be overwhelming at times and their wedding coordinator helps to guide and paint a picture, bringing all the components of the day come together. Their staff have been along side us each step of the way helping us connect with vendors, solidify timeliness, and create opportunitit's for creativity to meet our vision. With our wedding day around the corner, we feel the support and care from the venue like and could not be happier with our selection.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Katye H

This venue is all around amazing. We got married here at the end of May, and we couldn't have dreamed of a better place to get married or better people to work with. This place just fit us. We initially worked with the previous owner last fall to book the venue, but we've met... Read More the new ownership, and the venue seems to be in great hands. Especially since Ms. Chris is still there! :) She worked so hard leading up to the wedding and the day-of to make sure our wedding ran smoothly. On top of everything, she is the sweetest, but knows how to keep people organized and on track. Like with every wedding, there may be a day-of hiccup here and there, but because of Chris, we were able to enjoy our day and not worry. That was even with an ER visit by my Poppy. So many of our guests said this was the most beautiful venue they've ever seen, and I'd have to agree. You are crazy not to get married here!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 karen c

Dear Matt and Kate - owners of Villa Antonia, Saying "Thank you" cannot adequately express how we feel about the whole wedding day experience at the incredibly gorgeous Villa Antonia. When our daughter, Dallas and her fiance called us to say they had found the "perfect" place... Read More for their wedding, we were so happy for them - but elated, when we got to see it for ourselves. Your staff and property can only be described one word.....a " fairytale" - making dreams come true. Chris and Maria, your on-site wedding coordinators, in addition to all the vendors we worked with during the planning process, were simply incredible. The vendors you recommend know your staff and facility and execute their roles flawlessly. The Villa staff is so accommodating and we could not have asked for a more perfect day for the bride and groom. Villa Antonia feels like a taste of Italy ~ all our guests enjoyed the view of Lake Travis and the rolling terrain, while the breeze kept everyone reminiscing of the beautiful ceremony and amazing dinner. Everyone was so relaxed and comfortable as we moved around the Villa and it's gardens. From the moment we met you and your staff, and all the way through to the last dance, we felt Villa Antonia was our own home. Your staff's sincere care and attention was noticed and genuinely appreciated. It literally still brings tears every time I look back on how beautiful the day turned out, but more importantly the friends I made during this year journey of planning my daughter's wedding. Your group has become my family. I can't imagine sharing this amazing day with anyone else. Best wishes to continued success. You have already uncovered the key ~ a passion to serve others. A gorgeous venue. And a desire to ensure that a couple and their guests experience their best day of their life ....with your family. Thank You for making our dreams come true:) Love, The Cole Family

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Rebecca V

We chose to have our wedding at Villa Antonia and it was one of the best decisions we made. The venue and its views over the hill country were breathtaking and charmed all of our guests. Many guests said they felt like we were in Italy due to the architecture and views. The... Read More venue is beautiful at every turn and was a great conversation piece the whole night. Working with Chris the coordinator was also easy and stress free. She gave helpful venue information and input when planning our day-of wedding timeline. We booked on a Sunday which helped out with budget but many of our guests did leave early because of Monday workdays. Booking at Villa Antonia will help bump your wedding experience to the next level.

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

What a magical place to get married! Chris, the in-house wedding coordinator calms nerves, takes charge and everything runs smoothly. My daughter's wedding was beautiful. Guests were so in awe of the beauty of it all. We only had her ceremony there but it was a on a... Read More beautiful spring morning and we had her ceremony on the terrace. Having only the ceremony there kept it within our budget so that's something to keep in mind.

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Ellen B

I don't have enough great things to say about Villa Antonia. The venue coordinator, Ms. Chris is absolutely amazing. She held my hand and walked me through several appointments, phone calls, and emails. As an out of town couple (from Houston) she made things an absolute breeze.... Read More We got married 3/19/2016 to kick off the season and it was perfect. When weather turned cold last minute she helped move dinner indoors day of and it turned out beautifully. She also helped set up my centerpieces and place things out everywhere. Day of she was discreetly at my side occasionally to let me know what was happening and when. FANTASTIC! Regarding the venue... it's just gorgeous. There is a plan A, B, and C and they are so happy to work with whatever you want. With Lake Travis up, the view is stunning. Perfection! Finally, Elizabeth the marketing coordinator helped as well. Since we were out of town she recommended a welcome Cocktail hour at The Domain, Punch Bowl Social. It was very cool and our guests loved it. The entire process was perfect. I always felt taken care of, had peace of mind, and our guests just raved about how gorgeous the wedding was. Success!

The venue was a dream

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Julia M

Everything about this venue was perfect. Chris was my wedding coordinator and it went off without a hitch. She got things done without having to ask me. It was just perfect.

Meet The Director of Marketing

Elizabeth Vaughn

Elizabeth’s knack for working with people and her love for entertaining make her a natural for her position. (Her subscription to a bridal magazine at the age of 14 - true story! - doesn’t hurt either.) Not only does she embody the charming and welcoming spirit of the villa, her passion for event planning is second only to her love for Neil Diamond.