Austin, TX

Mansion/Historic Site

19039 Adrian Way, Austin, TX

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Amy S

I have wanted to get married here since first laying eyes on the wedding venue when my brother considered it a few years back (they ended up marrying in Florida). My wedding was in October and it was absolutely breathtaking . The Villa itself looks like a castle straight from a fairytale with the ornate foliage and beautiful architecture overlooking the hill country. Included in the cost of the venue is the wedding coordinator- Chris. She is fantastic! I planned the entire wedding with my mom and I am an extremely meticulous person. However, Chris blew me away with her attention to detail in making sure that every single item was covered, and all the while coordinating with my vendors. She had great insight to the venue and what flows best, which was extremely helpful and made the wedding day go off without a hitch. Knowing Chris was there with Maria (her assistant) to help me on the actual day, put my mind at complete ease and allowed my wedding party to have a blast without the burden of much responsibility. Going into the process I had no idea how frantic and detailed everything needs to be down to the minute (despite reading reviews), but in hindsight I can see now just how valuable a day of coordinator is to the event. I have been to many weddings in Austin and Villa Antonia is hands down my favorite, both before and after having a wedding there!

Gorgeous Venue, Great Hillcountry Views!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kelsie H

Villa Antonia was an unbelievable gorgeous wedding venue. They have numerous areas where you can choose to have your ceremony (all are gorgeous!) and all the grounds have amazing views of the Austin hill country. Our wedding was several weeks ago and we still have family and friends talking about how incredible everything was and that it was the most beautiful wedding venue they have ever seen! The venue coordinator, Chris did an awesome job and is very helpful. She is so organized and keeps you on track the entire day/evening. She also does a great job with helping you plan and coordinate with all your other vendors (catering company, DJ, photographer, florist)so they know when to arrive the day of, what they're responsible for etc. The only reason I gave a not perfect score for service was because on occasion, when the wedding was still a ways out, they were a little delayed in responding to emails when I had questions. A few months out though, and they were very timely when responding to phone calls and questions. I highly recommend this wedding venue and without a doubt can say that this is by far the best venue in Austin, if not in the entire state of Texas!

It's gorgeous !!

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Angela C

There's no other place in the Austin area that is as magical as the Villa ! Everyone at the wedding can't stop talking about it. It was a fairytale wedding !!

amazing!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Julissa A

this venue is amazing!!! all the people there were so awesome to work with! They made my entire experience so amazing. i loved having the plan b option which we ended up having to use and it will still so beautiful. everything went off without a hitch that i knew of and that was important to me that i wasn't the one who had to deal with anything that day. would totally recommend this venue to anyone!

J Cruse

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Jennifer R

Vill Antonia was a gorgeous place to get married. It offered a variety of places to have the ceremony and reception as well as everything in between. Guests loved it as well. The staff was excellent. They promptly and efficiently responded to all our questions - sometimes even checking in on their days off. They were even able to help with questions that were not venue specific, for instance tipping for certain vendors. All the paperwork they give you is extremely helpful and shows how organized they are. On the night of Ms. Chris and Maria were wonderful. They kept everything on schedule and were worried whether or not we got enough alone time in our private dinning. They did everything from helping to set up and take decor down to helping me get in and out of my dance shoes.

Dunnivant-5.24.13

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Sara D

Villa Antonia is gorgeous! And in addition to allowing the bride and her loved ones to endure all 19,000 sqft of luscious greenery, flower-laced paths and an abundance of picture perfect photo opportunities, It provides more amenities than most venues. The whole team treats you and your family like their own family. Ms. Chris is a fantastic host and ensures that all of your needs are met for your special day. She fit right in with my family and ensured all ran smoothly. She was more than accommodating to our schedule and my crazy family's requests. The vendors they recommend are all 5 stars in my opinion. The list of vendors caters to all budgets and styles. It was storming on our wedding day, and although we were unable to be married on the Lake view Terrace due to the inclement weather, the whole team and vendor staff worked quickly and diligently to piece all the special details together in the chapel for an intimate (and dry) ceremony that will for sure be remembered. A few small details were missed, but all in all, we couldn't have asked for a better venue, a better team to host or a more family like staff of professionals to ensure our day was just as fate had planned it-Perfectly Imperfect.

Love the villa and it's people

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Sandy T

I had a wonderful experience with Villa Antonia from start to finish. Jennifer did such a great job showing us the beautiful venue and answering all our questions. Then Chris was on top of getting information to and from me and coordinating with the vendors in a timely manner.The day of she and Maria were there whenever I needed them and treated my husband and I like royalty. My wedding turned out more beautiful than I ever imagined and ran so smoothly thanks to their help. Even after the wedding my man of honor accidentally left our personalized flutes at the venue. Chris held on to them for me until I was able to retrieve them without it being a problem. I would definitely recommend Villa Antonia to anyone!

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Niki M

Villa Antonia was the perfect venue for our wedding! We had a smaller wedding (about 50 guests), and VA was just the right size so that everything felt intimate without being too squeezed in. The views were amazing and the venue itself is just gorgeous. It's like having your own Italian villa for the day and it feels like you've been transported to Tuscany! We even had a couple of guests from Italy and they were impressed with the place, so you know it's legit. The wedding coordinators, Ms. Chris and Maria were awesome - they went above and beyond our expectations and made sure that everything was taken care of. The venue is a bit far from Austin, but it's totally worth it because of the views and the ambiance. So don't hesitate to book Villa Antonia for your event - we highly recommend it!

Better than I ever could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

I remember the very first day I went to scope out the Villa for my wedding venue. My Dad happened to be in town and came with me, and I recall him turning to me after Jennifer had taken us on a tour of the facility and saying, "Now this - THIS is a place your guests are never going to forget." And how true that was!! About a year and a half later, I got married on a beautiful May day at Villa Antonia. And to this day (almost 5 months after the wedding!), I STILL have friends and family that email me or call me and tell me how memorable and amazing the day was. Villa Antonia is absolutely breathtaking and beautiful. If you are considering a wedding style that is more romantic (vs. edgy or modern), you simply cannot beat this location. On top of that, it is located in the incredible hill country of Austin -- as though you are taking your family and guests to a little oasis of beauty that they will think cannot possibly be in Texas. Beyond just the facility, I have to say that when you sign up with the Villa, you truly feel supported by each member of the staff there. My husband and I were overjoyed and overwhelmed by the incredible support and attention to detail that Ms. Chris Spady - the venue coordinator - provided for us. She was as excited about our wedding as we were, and even 5 months later, she STILL reaches out to us to ask us how we are doing. (Now please tell me that is not extraordinary???!) Chris was an absolute angel on the day of the event; she was so calm and organized; I didn't have to worry about a single thing. And more than that - she was a stable foundation for me to lean on when I was nervous or anxious about something going wrong. I remember I was scared I would trip over my dress down the beautiful "long walk" ...until I saw Chris at the end smiling at me. I felt like I could finally take a deep breath and smile and take it all in. There is so much I could write about the Villa, but good gracious, I have written so much already! Let me just say to any bride/groom reading this: I can guarantee you WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND that if you have your wedding at the Villa, it will be a day that reminds you of love, beauty, and happy memories.

Best Decision EVER!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Kelly P

This was literally the best day of my life! The staff is incredible and literally took care of every aspect of my wedding. All the feedback from my guests were that they thought it was a "fairytale" wedding! For the money and time they dedicate to making this day perfect, it's worth every penny. The views are breath-taking, the service is incredible, and everything was perfect! Not a SINGLE glitch.. or they never told me! I HIGHLY refer Villa Antonia and their staff for your wedding. With such an important day, trust the experts and you won't be disappointed!

Breathtaking venue and amazing staff

Reviewed on 3/16/2013 Jona V

Villa Antonia helped make my dream wedding come true. The venue is so breathtaking and beautiful that my guests were all amazed and in awe. The pictures came out like a story book wedding! It's like your in an Italian castle in the heart of Austin Hill Country. They have so many rooms and vast space with lush greenery and elegant touches that my guests were taking their own pictures of themselves for keepsakes. But what impressed me the most was the staff. They went above and beyond to make our wedding spectacular. The wedding coordinators Chris and Maria went out of their way to get everything logistically working smoothly. It even rained so at the last moment they moved our outdoor wedding into the chapel for an intimate and very romantic ceremony. You do not need to hire a wedding coordinator if you go with the Villa because their team did more than I ever expected. One the big benefits of using the Villa is that you can use your own caterer and get your alcohol from Specs which brings down your food and drink costs. Only drawback is that the venue is 40 min from downtown Austin. So we hired a shuttle bus so there would be no drinking and driving. But the shuttle bus trip made things super fun for our guests. They all keep emailing and calling saying it was the best wedding they ever went to! Thank you to the Villa and your staff for making our dream wedding come true!

Beautiful Venue, Strict Staff

Reviewed on 12/16/2012 Natalie W

This venue is GORGEOUS! Everyone who attended our wedding couldn't stop talking about the beautiful venue & views. It did not need much additional decor, which saved money! Our wedding was on a Tuesday, & because of this we got a really good deal on the venue, which was TOTALLY worth it. Since we signed, the prices have increased, however. CONS: It is a difficult venue to find. The venue is very particular about which maps get distributed to your guests because the directions are tricky. We had to tie up balloons and get a shuttle for our guests to ensure they wouldn’t get lost, but it all worked out. They give you a list of "preferred vendors" which they ask that you use. The only vendor that you are mandated to pick from the list is a caterer. This can be stressful if you are on a budget because most were not too budget-friendly. However, our caterer did an amazing job, which is why they have the list! The venue has a lot of restricting rules stated in the contract (bar times, alcohol restrictions, send-off restrictions, etc.). This made the planning/coordination of wedding events more difficult & stressful to plan, which makes them a very inflexible venue to work with. They advertise a "day-of coordinator" upon signing with them. My first day-of coordinator was Shelley, and I worked with her for a few months. Then I went months without hearing from her. I tried calling her, no answer. So I called the venue and they told me they had replaced my coordinator. It was frustrating because they did not inform me. The 3 new coordinators (of which I worked with Chris) were very kind, but I didn’t hear from them at all except during our final walk-through. Even during the wedding itself, I think I saw her once. Despite this, we had the wedding of our dreams & I would recommend this venue to any bride that wants a beautiful wedding! Hope this helped!

Beautiful venue and great team!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Catherine P

This venue makes you feel as if you are no longer in Texas. It is simply beautiful and the team I worked with was great! We could not have picked a better spot to have our ceremony and reception.

Fabulous venue!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Lauren L

Wonderful place with a great staff!

Beautiful Venue, terrible staff

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Jennifer S

This place is beyond gorgeous, the views are amazing and the venue itself is very pretty. However, I've never dealt with a staff as uncompromising as them. They will basically wine and dine you before you decide to book with them and immediately after you pay, they don't respond to emails and don't answer the phones. They have a TON of restrictions that you learn later on into planning. However I will say that they did help for smooth transitioning on the day of, but anytime before the day of has been a huge headache.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Tracey R

Excellent very beautiful could not have asked for more.

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Travis B

We fell in love with this place the first time we saw it. Everything was perfect, from the planning to the setting to the helpful attentiveness of the staff (thank you Chris!) HIGHLY recommended!!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/20/2012 Aimee F

Thank you for making my wedding day such a smooth event! Staff were very nice and helpful; set up was perfect, coordinators kept everything moving very smoothly, and clean up was a breeze. Beautiful venue - every one commented on its beauty, and the pictures were phenomenal. Fantastic place to get married; I highly recommend it.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Desirae B

I cannot begin to describe how amazing our experience was with Villa Antonia. As for the venue itself, it is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone kept saying it was one of the most beautiful venues they had ever seen. However, the real treasure at Villa Antonia is the coordinator, Shelley Gay and her team. During planning meetings she was beyond helpful and worked to accommodate every request. On the day of our wedding she took amazing to a new level. We planned a mostly outdoor wedding and reception in March in Texas, expecting that meant weather in the 70s. Unfortunately, what we got was a cold front, which brought 45 degrees and torrential rain (which luckily stopped right before our wedding). When we arrived at the venue it was pouring, and we were met by girls carrying two umbrellas to escort us inside. Shelley also worked to seamlessly move our outdoor ceremony into the beautiful chapel and everything went smoothly. Also, as I was about to walk down the aisle we realized I had forgotten my bouquet in the (gorgeous) bridal suite. Shelley threw off her heels and sprinted to get it for me, quick enough that no one even realized there was a delay. On our wedding day, I was 100% calm as I have ever been and I attribute most of that to Shelley and her team. I could go on and on about this venue, and I hope I can think of an excuse to have another event at the Villa just so I will have the opportunity to work with these amazing women again. I highly recommend this venue, without reserve for your big day! You will not be disappointed!

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Olivia P

If there was one word that I could choose to describe how I felt about our wedding as my husband and I were leaving Villa Antonia it would be, "breathtaking." This was such an amazing venue and what made it a memorable experience and an amazing day was Shelley. She has a great heart and really knows what the job entails with being a wedding coordinator and goes above and beyond to make things run smoothly as well as make sure that everything is taken care of. I had to plan most of my wedding from another state since I was in medical school and I can't tell you how accommodating Shelley was to work with and how much effort she put in to keep me stress free and put all my trust in her. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with and wish I could do all my future events with her. After the wedding I can't tell you how many compliments were given about the facility, photography, food, and just how beautiful the scenery was. Especially at night with the stars and beautiful lights, just makes everything so perfect. Villa Antonia also has a great recommendation list for other vendors and I have to thank: Austin Catering, Floral Fetish Carrie Beamer, Cakes by Kathy, The Grooves, Austin Strings, April Skinner for hair, and Patrick Motola for my amazing photography!! They all seemed to work so well together and put on what some of my family calls “the wedding of the year” for us. Thank you to everyone, especially Shelley, at Villa Antonia for all your work for making my husband and I experience one of the best days of our lives that we will cherish forever.

A Fairytale Wedding

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Caren S

My Wedding was on September 16th, 2011, I was worried about having the wedding of my dreams on as tight of a budget as I was on. But, at the Villa I did not have to worry about that! Everyone who attended said they "felt as though they were in another country”. The Villa Antonia is an amazing Venue for a Wedding and it created the perfect atmosphere. The Venue does not require a ton of decorations, which was perfect for my budget. We went with as simple of wedding as possible and yet all of my guests felt as though they had been transported out of Texas and to somewhere Magical. It was the perfect Wedding for us. Everyone at the Venue is incredibly helpful and kind, they do their best to take as much stress off of the Bride and family as possible. Thank you Villa Antonia for making my Wedding Perfect!

Magical

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Kristina E

The setting at Villa Antonia makes for a fairy tale wedding. The unique facility with it's waterfall, gazebo, chapel, dance hall, balconies, awesome honeymoon suite and MUCH more has a lot to offer for a unique and customized wedding no one has ever seen before. The new coordinator, Shelley Gay is a sweetheart and the Villa has a great list of vendors that they work with on a regular basis. Here is a little clip of how mine went... http://vimeo.com/28958483 Rent this place- it's so worth the hefty price!

A fairytale venue!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Emily L

Villa Antonia is a breath-taking place to have a wedding! The views are amazing and the architecture of the venue is so classy and unique; it felt like we were in Italy! We had excellent help from the wedding coordinator, Michaja - she's wonderful and made everything run so smoothly. I highly recommend this as a place to have your fairytale wedding. I was thoroughly pleased with every aspect from the planning before to the wedding day!

Beautiful Day Wedding

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Alexis B

Villa Antonia boasts one of the most spectacular views in the Texas Hill Country. We had a morning wedding and the breeze blew through the arbor as the ceremony proceeded. The staff is quite helpful and are experts in their fields. Communication was hard sometime because I am not living in Austin now, but used email, phone calls and my mother (who lives in Austin) as my liaison. The villa is so beautifully decorated with flora and fauna it is unnecessary to do much decorating. Overall, great experience with simple elegance.

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Ashley A

Villa Antonia is truly one of a kind. The view is amazing and the venue is one that will keep people talking. Our guests fell in love with it. Pros: Everything in front of the scene is PERFECT! Cons: Everything behind the scene has a lot to improve on.

TO Villa Antonia