Villa de Amore

Temecula, CA

Book Your Wedding with Villa de Amore

A BALLROOM IN TEMECULA, CA

Located in gorgeous Temecula, California, the Villa De Amore Estates invites couples to celebrate their love in the California sunshine with a spectacular view of the surrounding vineyards. This venue offers both wedding ceremony and reception spaces with a total venue capacity of 225 guests.

The Ballroom at Villa De Amore Estates shares a soaring vaulted ceiling with pretty arched doorways and elegant tiled floors to create an idyllic indoor wedding ceremony and reception space. Sparkling chandeliers and a state-of-the-art sound system provide elegant lighting and fun entertainment for the event. Gorgeous accents include large wooden doors, pretty wine barrels and glimmering wall sconces that make it simple to create a wonderful wedding celebration with minimal decorating.

The Vineyards. An outdoor wedding in the warm California sunshine begins at the Villa De Amore Estates vineyard. A gorgeous white pergola or intricate gates designed to look like climbing vines create a backdrop for those important wedding vows. Walk down the tiled aisle between rows of gleaming white chairs and enjoy a backdrop filled with rows of beautiful grapes. The Vineyards offer a variety of ceremony locations and make a beautiful spot for the wedding photos.

The Villa De Amore Estates is a full-service wedding ceremony and reception venue with a variety of indoor and outdoor wedding and reception locations. Large areas of the vineyard grounds can be tented for an outdoor wedding reception.

Venue catering and menus are provided by the Villa De Amore Estates. A gourmet menu includes entrees like the swordfish or cedar salmon, the prime rib of beef short ribs and the farm roasted chicken. Passed appetizers include stuffed button mushrooms, crab cakes and crab deviled eggs to start the evening. Sit-down reception dinners are generally at a price per plate charge and are included in the wedding cost depending on the package selected.

Venue amenities include white wooden chairs, lovely white parasols, use of both the groom's suite and the bridal suite, a fabric draped altar and gorgeous centerpieces made from wrought iron. A huge selection of decor and everything from the flower girl's basket to the ring bearer's pillow are also available depending on the wedding package chosen. Villa De Amore Estates offers all-inclusive weddings that include food, drinks, seating, venue, flowers and dessert along with all of the entertainment.

The gorgeous views of the surrounding vineyards are definitely a perk when it comes to planning a wedding at Villa De Amore Estates in California.

• Close to lodging and restaurants
  • Everything but the dress wedding packages
  • Near Santa Rosa Plateau and Skinner Reservoir

Villa de Amore Vineyard Weddings

Nestled in the beautiful vineyards of the Temecula Valley Wine Country; Villa de Amore offers couples a private ceremony and reception, onsite gourmet fine dining, and an award-winning team of vendors and staff to help you create your wedding day vision -perfectly. Explore our website for; venue and wedding package details, hundreds of photos of the gorgeous venue and actual weddings, and a selection of recent wedding highlight videos. Villa de Amore is located close to both San Diego and Orange County and the Temecula Valley is a great weekend destination with abundant activities and accommodations. Please contact us directly to learn more about our All Inclusive Wedding Package and to book a property tour. http://villadeamore.com

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

40205 Calle Cabernet, Temecula, CA (951) 970-5831

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Crystal I

Where to begin. Well, every bride and groom knows that hassle to find the perfect spot to say, "I do." My husband found the villa when one of the players from LA Galaxy got married there. He showed me the page and we made the appointment to go look at it. Once you pull up you're... Read More just surrounded by amazing views (in April). We fell in love with the venue instantly. We decided to get married on July 15, 2017. Having the major stuff included; for instance the flowers, DJ, cake, photographer and officiant; it takes that burden off the bride and groom to research and leave more deposits. Everything we submitted to the other vendors they would submit to the villa coordinator, Laura, who is fantastic. On our wedding day, The designer monique took our envision and made it much better. The Food, OMG the food, was phenomenal. I've been to my share of weddings and most of the time the food is mediocre, but can't complain as a guest when it's free. The chef at the villa Aimee well let's just say our guest wanted to take seconds home, that is how great the food was. Our friends and family couldn't get over how fantastic the venue was, the food, the cake and the service. Going back to Laura, she was amazing she took care of all of our needs, she was patient, but yet assertive. She even noted that I loved gummy bears and saved me some at the end of the night. If we had to do it all over again it definitely would be at the Villa de Amore. The major thing that we loved about the Villa was how family oriented the entire staff was and that means a lot to us. If you're looking for a location and that is all inclusive, I can guarantee that this elegant, accommodating and gorgeous venue is for you. They made our day so special and unforgettable.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Joy T

(March 18 Wedding) As a designer by profession, I had a very particular vision for, well, every inch of our wedding. I worried that an all-inclusive package might be "cookie cutter" and limit my options, but VDA provides experienced, quality vendors and allows you to use your... Read More own photographer/flowers/cake/officiant if preferred (if you use your own, they will credit you). VENUE- My now-husband and I looked at 4 venues with mixed feelings until we came across VDA. As other brides have said, it really was love at first sight. We picked our date and put down our deposit that very day. The other venues we looked at all had 1 or 2 nice areas for photographs, while the rest of the spaces were plain/underwhelming. VDA, however, has such a great variety of gorgeous spaces for photographs (gazebo, vineyard gate and views, rose garden, swing, ballroom, barrel room, bridal suite, groom's suite, twinkle lights, fountains, antique wine truck). The photo ops are endless. OFFICIANT- We chose Mark Lohman (included w/ VDA package), who was excellent. Mark took the time to meet and get to know us in person, and he created a lovely ceremony that made everyone "aww," laugh and cry. CATERING- VDA's food was amazing and defied the typical "wedding food" reputation. We went with the Rib-eye and Pork Tenderloin for entree options. Guests raved about the great food and attentive service. The only big disappointments were the late night tacos (they are included, but it would've been better not to have them at all). ALCOHOL- The bartenders are included with VDA, but alcohol is bring-your-own. You save SO much money from buying your own alcohol! Most other venues require you to use theirs, which comes with a hefty markup. At VDA you can set your own budget. We were able to buy more/better alcohol and take the leftovers home afterwards (and spent about 50% of what we would've with open bar through a caterer). Win win win. DJ- DJ Ross was great. He acted as emcee for the day, kept the guests informed and kept the party going. Our guests had so much fun and danced until the very last minute. COORDINATOR- Laura was a calming force on the big day. She was somehow able to keep everything on schedule, inform everyone on where to be and what to do, and perhaps most importantly, make sure that my husband and I were fed! DESIGNER- Monique was incredible! I provided her with a detailed document with my many design requests, and she went above and beyond. She brought all of my ideas to life and further added to the look & feel I was going for. VDA has rooms full of props and furniture, so there's no need to rent anything. FLOWERS- Soiree Design did an amazing job with the florals. My bridal bouquet and altar arrangement were particularly stunning. PHOTOGRAPHY- We decided to use an outside vendor, Ether & Smith (received credit from VDA), who did a phenomenal job capturing our day. CAKE- We used an outside vendor, Cakes to Celebrate (received credit from VDA). We would definitely recommend checking them out. Both my husband and I are not usually fans of wedding cake, but Cakes to Celebrate are moist and not overly sweet. --- The VDA team is so professional and experienced that I was able to rest on the big day, knowing that it would all be taken care of. Our day was truly perfect, and we have been getting compliments from guests on all aspects of our wedding. Is it expensive? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely.

Perfect Venue for Our Perfect Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jill H

Love love loved Villa de Amore. First off, it's a family business and they really treat you like you're part of their family. Leading up to my big day, I've called, emailed, and even showed up in person with questions/concerns and each time they were very responsive and... Read More provided me great customer service. The venue itself is just spectacular with amazing views of grapevines surrounding the entire property. All the detail, from the barrel wall to the newly renovated cocktail hour area with amazing chandeliers, really give it the first class quality that I loved. And my favorite part about Villa de Amore is that you get the entire property to yourself! There is no strangers crashing your wedding, or your guests wandering into other people's events. Everyone there is either a guest of yours or working your event. As I mentioned before, their customer service is great. I envisioned having an ice cream bar. They said they have never done that before and they usually do candy bars. But instead of telling me that an ice cream bar wasn't an option, they worked things out and made it happen! This is just one of many requests that they fulfilled. They truly go out of their way to accommodate your requests. The only thing I wasn't able to do that I really wanted was a sparkler send off. But that was due to county laws - so ladies, sorry but that's a no-go. Another great thing about Villa de Amore is that it's sort of a one-stop-shop. They provide all inclusive packages that includes: catering, DJ, flowers, photography, cake, minister, day-of coordinator, bartenders, personal website, props (that you can use for decor as well as for your photography sessions), and customized lighting. I chose to use my own photographer and wanted a videographer as well as a photo booth, so I had to coordinate those myself. But all others were minimal coordination on my part (you do have to meet with those vendors to tell them what you want but you don't have to worry about paying them separately). The unique thing about this venue is that you have to purchase your own booze (they provide the bartenders but you have to stock their bar), but the little bit of hassle that it adds to your pre-wedding-to-do-list was outweighed by the huge cost savings. I just went to Costco and purchased a little over $1,000 worth of booze and that was way more than enough for 100 guests ($400 was suggested but we wanted top-shelf and we kind of got crazy with wanting to provide a wide selection). Had Villa de Amore required us to purchase the booze through them (like most other venues), our bill would have easily been $4,000 and up (based on the top-shelf open bar that we did). The cost is a bit pricey but the level of service and quality that you receive for it is worth every penny.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Cammy L

I had my wedding here this past September and we couldn't have chosen a better venue. They they care of everything for you! Their all-inclusive package made life so much easier. Monique, Laura and Aimee pay so much attention to detail so you don't have to stress. I am forever... Read More thankful for the amazing staff that made our wedding the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jamie A

This wedding venue is absolutely a hidden gem! It offers an all-inclusive wedding package that takes away all of the stress of trying to find and book multiple wedding vendors. Laura, the Wedding Coordinator, was so on top of every detail that we did not have to worry about a... Read More thing the day of our wedding! We also got to meet with Monique, the Wedding Designer, who allowed us to select from a huge collection of decor items that she used to personalize and decorate all different areas of the venue for our day. It saved us so much of the money and headache that usually goes into the small details. Ross, the DJ, was so easy to work with and was so great at reading the crowd to play just the right music at the right time. The food was delicious and the portions were plentiful. To top it all off, this venue is absolutely stunning! It overlooks the vineyards (with amazing views at sunset) and offers so many different spaces for all parts of the wedding to take place. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any couple who wants a beautiful and unique venue without the stress of figuring out every detail on their own. Our wedding day at Villa de Amore was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Lindsay M

WOW! I don’t even know where to start…Villa de Amore is the most INCREDIBLE wedding venue you will find! My husband & I live in Charlotte, NC. We have family in Orange County, CA that we visit so I had been to Temecula once before and loved it. We decided to start our search for... Read More the perfect wedding venue in Temecula. Villa de Amore was our first appointment and blew our expectations away! The staff/owners are incredible! Every square inch of the venue and grounds is gorgeous and so private! Monique is the designer and she will literally capture your entire vision and make it even more beautiful than you imagined. They make your wedding planning stress free as they work with great vendors and coordinate every little detail behind the scenes. Laura is the wedding day coordinator and was so great to work with! The florist did an AMAZING job, everything from the girls’ bouquets, the centerpieces, the flowers we added to the gate and my bouquet could not have been more perfect! The DJ was fun, cake turned out just how we wanted, we loved our officiant and photographer which were all recommended to us by Villa. Last but certainly not least, the food….SO GOOD! We went for a tasting back in April, which was so fun and made it extremely hard to even narrow down our selections. Everything from the appetizers, the late night snack and huge portions for dinner were delicious! Our guests have been raving about how great the food and service was. I honestly don’t know how many times we have been told this was the most beautiful wedding our guests have ever been to. I could not say more great things about Villa de Amore. We are SO HAPPY we choose to spend our magical day there and will never forget how amazing and beautiful it was!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Nicole A

I married Will on April 21, 2017 at Villa de Amore. It was the best day of my life and it was all thanks to the wonderful, dedicated staff at the Villa. We visited the Villa back in July 2016. It was the only venue we looked at it and we knew instantly that it was the one.... Read More Being from New York City, we wanted to get married somewhere memorable, beautiful and picturesque. The Villa speaks for itself when it comes to this. Not only are the grounds beautiful, but the views of the Temecula Valley are just as breathtaking. We also loved how there were multiple areas on the grounds that were utilized for different parts of the night. This kept the night interesting and moving. All of the preferred vendors I chose through the Villa were great and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Sarah G

My wedding in July 2017 was an absolute dream! The entire process was so easy and it was so nice knowing that it was going to look gorgeous. The food was outstanding! I'm not really a fish person but one of our entrees was the swordfish and it was absolutely amazing. We also... Read More chose the ribeye and we had a few guests say it was the best steak they ever had. We received so many compliments on the decor and I can only credit Monique and the Villa de Amore staff for all of it. Go with the vendors that are provided through the venue, you won't regret it! The choices for appetizers were a good variety and I loved that they cooked late night tacos at the end of the night for everyone. The venue is absolutely stunning and the photographers (Leah Marie Studio) know the BEST places, angles, and lighting to get the absolute perfect shots. If I had to do it again, I would absolutely choose Villa de Amore. If you want a stress-free (or as little stress as possible) wedding and planning process, you will need to go with Villa de Amore! My wedding was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Corina J

Villa De Amore will not only create your dream wedding they will take the stress out of wedding planning. They take care of everything down to the tiniest detail with such care and personalization. Exquisite style, sensational cuisine, and incredible attention to detail were... Read More flawlessly orchestrated on our wedding day. Our guests enjoyed the breathtaking views, gorgeous ambiance in an elegant, romantic, and private atmosphere. I do plenty of research before I buy anything and our wedding day was no exception. Living in Orange County I looked all around southern California for the perfect venue. I thought I was going to have to lower my standards when asking for price quotes but my prayers were answered when I found Villa De Amore. I couldn't believe that a place this perfect could be this all inclusive and affordable. Villa De Amore was my first choice and when we met the owner Eileen it was last venue. You enter their grounds you are swept away with how beautiful it is, no picture does it justice. Then their team bring your dreams to life and puts your worries at ease. I couldn't ask for a better experience. They have everything there! When we moved from California to Pennsylvania we had to do most of the wedding planing via phone and email. The entire team got everything right without stress or going over budget. David is professional and compassionate for a busy bride. From the moment we connected with him, it was like planning with family but stress free He went above and beyond exceeding all our wedding expectations! Monique is an intuitive artist. She brings your Pinterest boards to life without you lifting a finger. Villa De Amore has all the decor you need. Monique will add personal touches that make your wedding all about you and your groom. The colors and decor flowed beautifully. Aimee was on point with the food and the service. They have options for every preference, it was hard to pick our favorites during the tasting. Laura our wedding coordinator was incredible. She is what a nervous bride needs, she has a calm and bright personality that keeps the day running smoothly. Because of Laura I was able to truly enjoy our wedding, I am so blessed to have had her apart of our day. Eileen, The owner of Villa de Amore created little piece of Heaven on Earth and rightfully so, you can tell all the love she has put in creating this beautiful estate from the ground up. There is no hidden agenda, she is transparent in providing you top notch wedding with everything you need at a fair price. That is not common in the wedding industry, there are always "extra" costs but not with Villa. Eileen is committed to doing what's best for her bride and groom. When my Fiance and I met her, we knew we were in the best of hands, you can tell she really cares and loves what she does. We fell in love with Villa because of Eileen, she is the soul that brings it all together. My words could never express how much gratitude I have for Villa De Amore. From day one the journey to our wedding day was a pleasure. I'm not sure what bride can truthfully say that but I was sad when the planning was over. Villa created the perfect wedding day for us. I have so much love for the team that when above and beyond in creating our dream day. From the bottom of my heart thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Amadi H

We just got married at Villa De Amore three weeks ago, and the day was simply magical! The Villa De Amore staff was so professional from the beginning of the process right to the end. On our wedding day, we did not have to worry about a thing. The decor was amazing, the food was... Read More "out of this world," and the flow of the day was flawless. If you are thinking about getting married, please go and talk to the Villa De Amore because I guarantee if you have your wedding here, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Brittney L

The Villa made for the most fun and most beautiful wedding I could have ever imagined. It's been more than a month since the wedding and guests are still calling and commenting about the wedding. Comments include, "It was the best wedding I've ever attended" (from my... Read More grandparents who have six married children); "We're not sure how you did it. Every detail was so meticulously perfect."; and "It was the most fun I've ever had at a wedding." The secret to the great and meticulously planned wedding had little to do with me. I was working 100 hours a week across the country and had a short engagement. Nonetheless, the Villa made sure our wedding was perfect in every detail (without me having to stress about the details). To top it all off, the venue offers a great value compared to other places in Southern California, and the people who worked with my husband and I were some of the nicest people I have ever met. I tell everyone how wonderful this place was. If you are thinking about getting married here, the only thing that I can say is: DO IT! It will be the best wedding planning decision you could possibly make.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Johanna A

First off, the Villa wasn't even on my radar when visiting locations in Temecula. It was a serendipitous visit, it so happened that we had some time to kill in between different wineries. We found this little estate and decided to give them a call. Luckily David answered and... Read More said we could come by for a quick visit and boy were we happy it happened! The venue is beyond beautiful, it reminded me of the movie a walk in the clouds - it is a completely romantic place that takes your breadth away. It was like nothing I had ever seen before, the best part was that everything was on the same grounds. The grounds themselves were gorgeous, perfectly manicured and a great layout for your full day experience. The bridal & groom suites were so beautiful as well, great location for the bridal party to toast before the actual day begins. The other amazing point about this place was that it was an all inclusive spot! We still had to work with vendors but they were pre-selected and were already included in the price. There really wasn't the hassle of looking for any vendors, it was great. It was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Not only was the price reasonable for everything you got but you also got a designer (Monique) who would bring your vision to life. They have a large room full of decorations for you to choose from, it was amazing! The people, the Villa had great people working with us from start to finish. This venue is special because it is a family run business, which means that they are all working in unison, it made our experience that much better. They were down to earth and easy going individuals that really made this stressful time a breeze. David, Monique, Aimee, Marcella and Laura! These were some of the key individuals that I was in constant communication. A special shout out to Laura as she was our day of coordinator and our go to girl! She really made the day flow as smoothly as you would expect it to be. It was truly 100 times less stressful knowing that she was there handling the issues that I would normally freak out about. I would HIGHLY recommend Villa De Amore - you will not regret checking this place out. Thank you to the Villa family, team, vendors and everyone for making our day truly memorable.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Lauren E

Me and my husband got married at the villa April 29th of this year and we couldn't have had a better day! Everything was perfect! The entire villa family was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. I couldn't be more grateful for them a special thanks to Aimee for the... Read More linen selection monique for all of the decor preparations and Laura for making everything happen on the day of! Everyone is so great! The venue is absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on the food we had selected! From appetizers to entree to happy hour tacos it was perfect! This is the most amazing venue and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Bree R

I already wrote an extensive review on Yelp so if you want the full review go to Bree Rauschenbach Yelp page :) I honestly can not say enough amazing things about Villa and the staff there. The day of coordinator Laura and everyone else made our dream wedding come to life.... Read More Honestly do not look any further because I still have people coming up to me saying my wedding was the best they have ever been to. Nothing went wrong and everything was perfect! One of my fav parts is ever staff member is Miked and has walks talkies so everyone knows what's going on! Ahha honestly you don't think about it until you actually experience it. Very important. They are the best. It was the best wedding I have very been to and will ever go to and I can call it mine :) I love you Villa De Amore

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Nataly T

Our Oct wedding at Villa de Amore was nothing short of awesome (!) And yes, that's awesome with an explanation mark :). Everything flowed so smoothly and was relatively stress-free, from the planning up until the big day. Also because it was an all-inclusive venue, I only had to... Read More hire a videographer and a string trio for the ceremony, but of course live music is totally optional. The whole Villa team is truly exceptional, and I really love how they work together...so most of the time, I can talk to one person and they will know to communicate the details/decisions to the rest of the staff and team. It just made things really easy and actually kind of fun to plan. I loved that I would get responses either immediately over the phone, or at a minimum within 24-48 hours through email. Impressive right? With so many couples, it's amazing how efficient and professional the whole Villa team was! My guests seemed really pleased overall with the food, drinks and overall vibe of the wedding. The flowers and decor honestly exceeded my expectations, and really helped to bring personality to the ceremony/reception, cocktail and photo op spots. The reception went great, everyone was laughing during the games and the DJ brought tons of folks to the dancefloor. Our wedding was on a Sun, but so many guests stayed until almost the end. Special thanks to Sheila's crew on flowers, Monique on decor, Aimee's team for catering and table arrangements, Eileen and David for answering my many calls and emails.. and last but not least Laura, the lovely coordinator who made everything run so smoothly that day. Even the cake turned out beautiful. A+ as a whole... If you're looking for a lovely venue and a great team to help you put together a gorgeous wedding, I highly recommend you consider this venue, at least pay a visit to VDA. If you've already booked them, Leah Marie Photography does amazing work, and check out Sidebyside Cinema for video...Both did such a great job :).

Reviewed on 1/03/2017

What an amazing day and an amazing year at that! Villa de Amore was the only location we visited. We instantly fell in love with the venue and locked in our date. I had a really busy year, finishing my Master’s and working full time, so I wanted an all-inclusive place. I did not... Read More want to worry about finding the best deal on flowers or even visit different bakeries to find the best tasting cake. I wanted a one stop shop and that is exactly what I got at Villa de Amore. Being a planner, and having high expectations, I was afraid to trust people I had never met with one of the most important days of my life. But along the way they, the staff, endlessly gained my trust. It started with the food…ALL of the food we tasted was DELICIOUS! We really couldn’t go wrong with any of the options. Then it was the meeting with the designer, Monique was wonderful… I showed her a picture and pointed at a few things I liked and then boom she knew exactly what I was looking for. The details were oh so lovely! And Laura, the day of planner, I LOVE YOU Laura, she was so great. At the rehearsal she had all of my e-mails printed and knew exactly what I wanted on my special day. She kept us moving forward and even did my bussell so we wouldn’t run late. Oh and I cannot forget David…he answered my, what seemed to be hundreds of, e-mails very quickly. That was really appreciated. All around I had the BEST TIME OF MY LIFE! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you Villa de Amore J

Great Food!!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jill H

The catering was included in the Villa de Amore wedding package, so I didn't have a choice in the caterer. But I was not disappointed. Our cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres consisted of stuffed mushrooms, wood-fired flat bread pizzas and shrimp po-boys (the po-boys were my... Read More favorite!!). We started off dinner with a simple mixed green salad, and entrees were a choice of rib-eye steak (highly recommend getting this as an option), cedar planked salmon (this too!), or Italian sausage penne pasta (for my vegetarian guests). In addition to the wedding cake, we also had an ice cream bar (which was a real hit!). And finally for our late-night snacks, carne aside flautas, I think, were served (I didn't get to choose this, instead it's left up to them based on what is fresh at the local farmer's market that morning). The cherry on top is that everything is organic. =D

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/16/2015 claire l

This venue is unbelievable. From our first meeting to the very last minute on the night was just perfect. All the staff are so professional and the vendors they provide are top notch

We Loved It!

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 laura h

We had an amazing experience working with the Villa. Everything was taken care of for us leading up to the event and especially the day of. My husband and I (along with our families) could just relax and enjoy our day - which we did! Everything was stunning and exactly what we... Read More were hoping for. We had some difficulties with some of the logistics using the provided wedding website (we could not receive "no" RSVPs) but it did not ruin our experience by any means. We did lose some of our personal decor items in the shuffle of cleaning up so I recommend clearly labeling anything you bring in addition to their decor!! Overall we had a phenomenal experience and I would highly recommend this venue!! :)

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Tiffany C

While searching for wedding venues, I was a little hesitant about Villa de Amore. As an event planner, I didn't like the idea of an all-inclusive wedding and wanted the freedom to choose my own vendors. Thankfully my fiancé suggested we go look at it since we were already in the... Read More area. From the moment we walked up the steps, we both knew this was going to be our wedding venue. The owner, Eileen, was so kind and welcoming, and you can see the pride she takes in continuing to make this venue better and better. If you choose this venue, you are required to use their preferred caterer and DJ, but have the option to use other vendors for everything else. We didn't end up using all their vendors, but the ones we did work with were absolutely amazing! I've included a few notes on the vendors we used below. During our rehearsal, we had a pretty serious medical emergency happen with my fiancé. Laura and Eileen made sure an ambulance was called right away and handled the situation like pros. They were so great in keeping everyone calm and preventing me from having a nervous breakdown. I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to have our wedding the next day, so they made sure all the vendors were updated and aware of the situation. Thankfully we were still able to have our dream wedding the next day, and it turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Every single one of my guests commented on how gorgeous the venue was. I can't begin to thank them enough for everything they did for us. I would highly recommend this venue!!! It is a million times more amazing and private than any of the wineries in the area and you will definitely get your money's worth!! All in all, everything was absolutely amazing and I'm thankful to have met the wonderful vendors that Villa de Amore introduced me to! Bitonti Catering: This is the catering company you are required to use. I did have some trouble in getting a response from the caterer, but the venue stepped in and helped with this. I wasn't impressed with their menu, but the chef was very flexible in creating new items. I also chose to do a plated dinner instead of a buffet and everything worked out great. The food was delicious and their servers were great. The venue also allows you to bring in your own alcohol, so it ends up saving you quite a bit of money. Soiree Design & Events (Florist): Working with Sheila from Soiree was a dream! We fed off each other's ideas and came up with some really great concepts. She was also nice enough to let me go to the flower mart with her to give her a better idea of what I was looking for. Ross Creations (DJ): Ross was such a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with everything. I told him the vibe I was going for and he kept everyone dancing the whole night. He was an amazing MC and DJ!! Leah Marie Photography: Leah and Marcella are amazing photographers!! We were lucky enough to have both of them plus another assistant they were training. They were so on top of things and really made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I can't say enough great things about them!

Have Your Fairy Tale Wedding Come True!

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Karen L

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Everything about this place is magical! The setting is beautiful - the estate sits on a hill that overlooks vineyards. The location is private and quiet. The grounds are well-groomed and they have the most amazing sunsets. When we... Read More walked around the property for the first time we knew right away this is where we wanted to get married. It is a family owned Company and they are make you feel special every step of the way from the site visit, to the signing of the contract, to the planning to the rehearsal and the day of the event. During the planning process I had tons of questions. They always answered me promptly and were always helpful. The location is all-inclusive - they have a vendor list to select from. If you choose not to use their vendors they will credit you. We decided to select our vendors from their list. It made the wedding planning process a breeze. I felt very secure knowing all of these vendors were familiar with the property and have worked with them in the past. We made appointments with all the different vendors. All of the vendors were friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. The best part is we were extremely happy with the products and services from all of the vendors. The day of our wedding was gorgeous! David was our wedding coordinator the day of the wedding and he is awesome! We met with him the first time we visited the property and then on a design appointment prior to the wedding and he walked us through at the rehearsal (as well we had several email communications with him) he is very easy going and mellow. But, he really knows how to take charge. Our event ran smoothly because of him. I can honestly say not a single thing went wrong at our wedding. Which is pretty amazing! At the wedding and even afterwards people told us the day ran so effortlessly and was a fairy tale wedding.

For a stress free wedding day

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Cindy G

My wedding day was great! The venue & the staff offer a very relaxed and stress free environment. However, please keep in mind that although this is an all inclusive venue, you still have to work with each individual vendor to choose what you want and work out the details, and... Read More they are not located @ the Villa. However, you won't have to worry about them not showing up b/c the Villa will take care of all of that for you! There was one thing that they missed that could have been a big deal if my parents had paid attention. Fortunately, they did not, and I am not particularly traditional or superstitious (I paid to have yellow flowers placed in the white flower balls...but that didn't happen), so I really don't have any big complaints! =) Lauren, our day coordinator, was wonderful - all smiles, no complaints, & highly accommodating to our requests!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2012 Angela T

All I can say is .... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Lauren and the staff at Villa De Amore. Our August 4th wedding was out of this world. The staff, escpecially Lauren, made our day so memorable! The behind-be-the-scenes were seamless to our guest. Till this day, the... Read More consistent feedback from all of our guests seems to be "wedding of the year" and "best wedding I've been to", "beautiful venue" and "well organized". Thank you all at the Villa for an AMAZING day that we will never forget!

The Best Day of My Life

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Candice C

Where to begin.... It all started with my first meeting with Eileen and Lauren. I came down to look around at the venue as a possible location for our wedding. It was that day I realized this was where we were going to get married. After the first meeting I brought down my now... Read More Husband to look at the venue and knew the same thing. This was where we were going to get married! We booked our date almost 2 years out. In the 2 years until our wedding I became to get to know the staff at Villa on a more personal level. Any questions or concerns I had they were so gracious to help and in a prompt manner as well. Eileen made my dream wedding become a reality! I owe her so much for all she did for us.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/03/2011 Amy W

Villa de Amore is an all-inclusive venue. They make wedding planning easy at a very affordable price. I couldn't be happier with how my big day turned out. The Villa is a stunning location with everything to offer!