Book Your Wedding with Villa Parker

A BALLROOM IN PARKER, CO

As the signature indoor event space at the Villa Parker, this ballroom has it all. A stage and dance floor offer important entertainment features. The ballroom spills out into the gardens for even more open-air options.

Simply called the "fireplace room," this space features the formal entrance to the Villa Parker with all its grandeur.

The courtyard space is a popular site for wedding ceremonies. Situated just outside the main entrance, the landscaping is exquisite.

The Villa Parker boasts other outdoor sites that are ideal for unforgettable ceremonies. Facing the Aspen, the North Lawn and the Nook provide gorgeous settings, complete with altars and natural decor. The Giardino just outside the ballroom is a popular spot for exchanging vows too.

The event specialists at Villa Parker are wedding experts, working diligently to create gala wedding celebrations to match the desires of each couple. Every Villa Parker wedding day lasts 12 hours from start to finish, and only one event occurs at a time at Villa Parker. A one-hour rehearsal is included with every event.

A "day-of" coordinator guides every facet of the day. The event begins with receiving guests and then assembling for the ceremony. From this point, the festivities move on to celebrating with cocktails and a delectable meal, and then finally unwinding with a spin on the dance floor under the stars.

The venue has a list of four pre-approved caterers, offering catering services in various styles and prices. Villa Parker must provide alcohol service at all events. Bar packages include service for up to five and a half hours. You can select various packages, including non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine, spirits and the Villa Signature package that includes limoncello, sangria and mojitos.

The Villa Parker provides a full assortment of furniture for both ceremonies and receptions. The facility has 200 ceremony chairs and 200 dark brown Chiavari reception chairs. The tables in stock include rounds in several sizes, banquets in several sizes and cabaret tables. The event team provides all setup and breakdown for both ceremonies and receptions.

The wedding party receives full access to private suites on the day of the event, complete with private restrooms and televisions. A multimedia room is also on site for use during events. Storage facilities are also available to hold items before and after an event. The facility is handicap accessible.

Numerous areas in the estate and on the surrounding grounds provide ideal opportunities for first-look photographs. Fountains, walking paths, garden nooks and impressive views of the surrounding mountains offer unforgettable photo backdrops.

Every wedding is unique, just as every bride and groom has an individual vision for their wedding day. To ensure that every wedding celebration at the Villa Parker is an unparalleled success, the event team accommodates special requests whenever possible. A number of enhancements are also available to add to a package.

• Linen and china upgrades available
  • Audiovisual equipment, such as DVD slideshows and iPod DJ connectivity
  • Guest accommodations at nearby hotels
  • Valet parking
  • Champagne or sparkling cider toast

Where Tuscan charm meets the Rockies

Where Tuscan charm meets the Rockies...... Beautiful indoor and outdoor settings take your breath away. Once inside, you and your guests feel as though you’ve escaped to the Italian countryside. Schedule your Visit today! Call 303.805.2295 or email info@villaparker.com

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

10750 Pine Drive, Parker, CO (303) 805-2295
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kaley K

After lots of time reading reviews, we were drawn to Villa Parker because people wrote about the beautiful setting and amazing staff/customer service who were helpful every step of the way. The reviews were true-- Villa Parker exceeded our expectations! Karen met us to give us a... Read More tour and was kind and helpful throughout our planning process. The staff at Villa Parker make you feel like friends and family, not customers. They made sure things were taken care of so that we could enjoy the day without worrying about little details. Highly recommend:):):)

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Varun K

My husband and I had a fusion Mexican/ Indian/Catholic/Hindu wedding at Villa Parker. We couldn't have been happier with the entire event. Villa Parker was the ideal location to have our wedding. As soon and we talked with Karen about the availability she was so quick to help us... Read More and really listened to who we are as a couple and what our big day would ideally be like. My fiance and I both lived out of state, but Karen and her team were always in contact with us. The venue itself is so unique and has a very comfortable and relaxed home feel. It is also very private which makes it so much more special. There are countless places for amazing pictures and the bride's suite is so spacious and comfortable. It was the perfect place to get ready with my bridesmaids. We had a traditional Hindu ceremony out on the lawn which included a fire and a horse. Villa Parker was open to all of the curve balls we sent and accommodated them so that we could have the perfect wedding. We could not be any happier and Villa Parker will always be a cherished place for us and our guests.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Samantha L

A huge thank you to the Villa Parker for creating a memorable day full of beauty and love. The natural beauty of the venue itself is beyond breathless, but it truly was the staff and all the vendors that made our day. We truly appreciate all the organization that happened behind... Read More the scenes to make our special day come true! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda G

We had our wedding here in September. It was only the second venue we looked at but knew immediately this was the one for us. Villa Parker is gorgeous just the way it is and needs little if any decoration. Erica and her team were amazing. They set up 2 ceremony locations... Read More due to the weather. Unfortunately it rained but they were able to move it inside and it was beautiful. Highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Debbie K

Magical is the word to describe the Villa Parker! We had a Disney themed wedding with purple accents that complimented the ambience of the Villa Parker. When we first toured the Villa Parker, Amanda was amazing and we were in awe of the spectacular surroundings. It's hard to... Read More find the words to describe the majestic surroundings of this incredible venue. It is a mediterranean estate that morphs into this magical place when it's your wedding day. So many of our family and friends have told us that they could not have imagined any other place for us to have a fairy tale wedding. The Villa Parker is a one in a million place and we cannot thank everyone enough for making our dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Michele L

I attended a wedding on October 2nd and everything was absolutely gorgeous! From the beauty of the outside ceremony to the elegance of the main hall, this is seriously one of the most gorgeous venues in Colorado! The evening was perfectly capped off with a sparkler send off!... Read More The staff was so nice and everything seemed to go off without a hitch. As a professional in the bridal industry, I highly recommend Villa Parker to any couple :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lynn B

I was originally drawn to Villa Parker for my June wedding for its uniqueness among Colorado venues. The location was just gorgeous and I loved the Mediterranean feel. The staff was so friendly and accommodating and made me feel so incredibly special on my big day. They had... Read More great suggestions for all of my vendors and the day went off without a hitch! I would definitely recommend Villa to any couples looking for a stunning event space with top-tier service!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Max M

I am still getting calls from people who, more than a year later, are still raving about our wedding at Villa Parker. They made everything so easy and on the day of the wedding, Erika was on hand making sure that the entire reception ran flawlessly. My wife and I were originally... Read More going to get ready at the church, but the minute she saw Villa Parker's bridal suite, she changed those plans pretty quickly! Villa Parker gave us our dream wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Anne O

The Villa Parker made our wedding the "best one yet." One year later, guests are still raving about their experience at our wedding and how it was the best wedding they have been to in years. These exceptional reviews can all be attested to the amazing staff at The Villa Parker... Read More who made our experience and wedding absolutely amazing. The views, decorations, and ambiance were impeccable and made the setting very romantic and friendly. One of the best parts about this venue is the layout. It enables guests to mingle, socialize, eat, and dance at their own leisure in an environment that is comfortable for them. I highly recommend using The Villa Parker! Our wedding coordinator, Erika. ensured that our day was perfect and that every single guest's experience was outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ellen B

I cannot adequately explain how lovely everything was. The ambiance provided by Villa Parker was intimate, warm, and set the mood perfectly for the small reception we had. By working with the vendors they recommended, we had a seamless day. We had beautiful pictures taken before... Read More our ceremony while getting ready, and afterwards, the indoor and outdoor locations provided a spectacular variety of photo ops. The space was tastefully decorated, the sound system kept the music at a reasonable level, and our guests loved the ability to move inside and outside and at will throughout the evening. I couldn't have asked for anything more on Tom and I'd special day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lauren C

When my husband and I started our search for wedding venues we came across Villa Parker by accident. He didn't want anything too 'country' and I wanted something romantic and a beautiful outdoor ceremony location. We were in love from the moment we walked into the gates. The... Read More staff was helpful and friendly, quick to answer replies, and our wedding planner Jen (Marilee & Grace) was such a life saver. After our wedding we received SO many compliments about the venue and how beautiful it was. I wish we could re-live our day 1000 times over. It was perfect in every way, Jen and the staff at Villa Parker made that possible

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Chelsea L

Five stars is not enough to convey my love for Villa Parker! When looking for wedding venues, Villa Parker was one of the more expensive venues I researched but I am so glad that I chose this site for my wedding. This venue is the most gorgeous place ever and was the perfect... Read More background for our dream wedding and the absolutely beautiful photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. From the moment I stepped onto the Villa Parker property, I was overtaken by the beauty and the friendly, helpful staff. Villa made it easy to communicate despite the distance as I planned the wedding from Virginia. They provided great suggestions for preferred vendors and were so helpful in the entire planning process. Part of Villa’s fee is providing a day-of coordinator. Our coordinator, Jen Cobb, was absolutely amazing! She helped me through every step of the planning process and when the wedding day came, she made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. She made being a bride stress-free and put my ideas for the ceremony/reception into action. She took care of my husband and I throughout the entire day, and she seriously felt like part of the family. Her help throughout the planning and wedding day was absolutely priceless, and I can’t imagine having done it without her. I loved that Villa allows for multiple indoor/outdoor options, as weather in Colorado can be so completely unpredictable. I also loved that we were able to have the entire compound to ourselves for the whole day without having to worry about outside people and other wedding parties – it made it much more special for us and our guests. I can’t say enough good things about Villa Parker – the property, the staff, the preferred providers, and more! Villa Parker was the best choice I made when planning my wedding (besides the groom, of course), and I give Villa so much credit for allowing my husband and I to have our dream wedding. I would highly recommend this venue to all other brides and am so thankful to have been able to work with Villa Parker for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amber B

I don't know where to start with this venue. It's so beautiful and we received so many compliments about how beautiful it was. It was fantastic for our group size (about 90) and the flow of our wedding was fantastic! The staff and on-site day-of planners are also amazing!! They... Read More helped our day go so smooth and I didn't worry about a thing. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Jessica A

Where to start? The venue is beautiful and so different than any venue I have seen, the staff is incredible and so eager to help you have a perfect wedding day, and the addition of a coordinator made it all go perfectly! We loved the venue from the minute we got there. Our... Read More ceremony was beautiful and so easy to transition into cocktail hour and reception. We had so many compliments about how beautiful everything was and unique the villa was. The staff at the villa was hands down the best people I worked with throughout the wedding planning process. Erika was our coordinator and she was fantastic. She was always one step ahead of us and executed the wedding day flawlessly. It helped my husband and I just enjoy ourselves. Amanda also helped us tour the venue and answer a lot of my annoying bridal questions and was always so sweet and fun to talk to. An additional benefit is the tastings the Villa puts on each month so you can see different vendors, different set ups at the venue, and you get a delicious catered meal for free! It helps you to visualize the day so easily! It is how we picked our caterer & florist and I got some fun free bridal stuff! If you want a picture perfect wedding with the help of some ladies that know exactly what they are doing, pick Villa Parker!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Kelly C

We held our wedding at Villa Parker & our overall experience was very positive. We booked very far in advance of our actual wedding day & throughout the process of planning & payment they were very responsive to our communication inquires. We never ended up looking at other... Read More facilities because we fell in love with Villa so we cannot offer comparisons on pricing to other facilities. We can say that we felt the costs were overall reasonable. We had good communication with Villa & always felt they were responsive to us. They offer monthly ‘tastings’ which allowed us to meet & try out some of the vendors they recommended. The background is very beautiful being set in the little town of Parker; bar service, tables, chairs, day-of logistics are all included in the facility charges. Most of the staff we worked with was very pleasant & supportive. We initially worked with Karen & she was very easy-going & respectful of our needs. Our day-of coordinator was Erika & she was awesome to work with. She thought of things we never would have, & actually put the entire facility together the day of the ceremony. We always felt very comfortable with her suggestions & direction. Concerns included: during the initial evaluation of the facility we were told that we would have full access to the venue for the entire day. While this was true, there was a rehearsal that morning of our wedding. While it didn’t necessarily impact us, it was awkward to have other people we don’t know wandering the facility while we were preparing. They were also giving tours and we understand it’s a business and you have to support new clients, as we paid for the facility for an entire day it just felt some of our privacy was infringed on. Again, not something that impacted the experience of our ceremony or happiness with Villa but just a general comment. Additionally, we mentioned in multiple meetings & emails how important the ceremony music was to us. That, if all else failed, we wanted the music to be right (processional, ceremony). We even put together our own playlists & instructions so the staff at Villa would get it correct. We were assured the music would be handled correctly but, it was not. Our processional for both the wedding party & the bride was wrong as was the start of our unity sand song. We know that every little aspect of the wedding will not go to plan; and we accepted that. Of course our guests didn’t know the difference; but for us we had emphasized countless times the importance of the music. The fact it was done incorrectly was disappointing. Ultimately though, we let it be & tried not to harp on it. Suggestions for Villa would be to improve the outdoor speaker capacity in the courtyard & to review ways to keep the dining hall room cooler, it got very hot. The pros & positive overall experience of course outweighed the concerns we had. It’s a beautiful facility, secluded from everything, & we had numerous guests comment on how wonderful the facility & set up were. The general timeline & organization of the day was also great & was able to help keep our stress level down. Villa did a great job working with our individual vendors & coordinating everything in a manner that assured everything was on time & in place as it needed to be. We would highly recommend Villa to those looking for a quaint, cozy, & beautiful facility that handles all aspects of your wedding in one site. We had a beautiful wedding & we thank Villa & Erika for the hard work and support!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

Do yourself a huge favor and book Villa Parker for your wedding! If you're anything like me, this may be your tenth if not hundredth review that you've seen, trying to research and make sure a venue is perfect for you. That was me until I found myself at Villa Parker, and I... Read More instantly knew this was going to be the place I absolutely HAD to get married. From the amazingly warm staff to the gorgeous grounds and literally everything in between, our dream wedding came to life. I can't really put into words just how it feels to walk away from your big day and love every minute, every detail and want to re-live it over and over again. THANK YOU Karen. Erika and every person I maybe didn't meet that made our dream wedding possible. You guys rock at what you do and made our entire experience from start to finish just perfect. Book a tour at Villa Parker and you will see exactly what I'm talking about!!

BEAUTIFUL but costly

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Lane E

I had so many compliments and comments by my guests about how beautiful this venue was! I of course agree with them. I will say that I was disappointed in how expensive (especially with all of the extra hidden/unnecessary fees) it turned out to be. I also did not think they were... Read More very professional and polite about the way they handled the fees and payments. They also threw away almost all of my flowers and my leftover wedding cake and never told us there was only 1 hour time slot the day after to pick those things up. Needless to say I was upset about that. As I said before though, it really is a beautiful and unique venue and it accommodated 150 guests nicely. I also used some of their preferred vendors (Elite DJ and Three Tomatoes) and thought they were awesome.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jeanette D

Karen and her team at Villa Parker helped make our day absolutely amazing. We knew from the first visit that this would be our venue and from then on, everyone was great about helping us make arrangements, making suggestions on vendors and making sure that we had everything and... Read More everyone that we needed. Their list of preferred vendors is fantastic and I think we used almost all of their recommendations. Even when we threw them a curve ball by bringing in arcade games, Karen didn't miss a beat! The fact that they are full service and took over EVERYTHING on our day-of was the kicker. The day of our wedding, all we had to do was show up and get ready - they managed the vendors, deliveries, set up, decorating with all the things we had brought over the day before and all of the tear-down after. Thank you, Karen and everyone else at Villa Parker for making our wedding a true dream come true!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Samara C

From the first time we stepped into Villa Parker we felt a wonderful caring vibe. Karen and Erika took care of our needs whenever we had a question or concern. I truly felt valued working with VP!! After checking out 5-6 venues there was no doubt VP had it all. Our day was... Read More made magical and we didn't have to worry about a thing!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Acacia K

Villa Parker was the best decision we made during our planning process! Karen was just amazing, and our beautiful day went off without hitch! The team of people they have make everything easy, and the place is just gorgeous. It's right in town, but you wouldn't know it, being... Read More there! It feels like a fairy tale place, all your own!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I would highly recommend the Villa Parker for your wedding. My daughter's wedding was held there and we could not ask for a better experience and outcome! Erika, Karen and staff helped make the entire process and wedding day a success and stress free. The venue is beautiful... Read More and we have actually been back and had our annual Holiday Party for our business there. They are awesome!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Ashley M

Villa Patker is an absolutely beautiful venue. The staff is outstanding and first rate. The day of our wedding was so perfect! If you are looking for a venue THE VILLA PARKER should be your only choice. Love Love the Villa Parker!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Mayumi K

Breathtaking in every way. From the moment we walked up to this venue we just knew. I know you always hear that you will just know, just like a bride with her dress and it being the "one." This was that place...truly. The venue was not only stunningly gorgeous, but for us it... Read More was the people who brought the venue to life that made this venue everything. Karen, Erika, our dear friend Talaya, and all our amazing vendors went above and beyond to help us make our wedding perfect in every literal way you can imagine. Every minute part of our wedding was prioritized and it showed! For example, we were expecting rain on our wedding day and the Villa Parker staff had a back up plan ready to go if that was the case...lucky for us...sunshine all day! Also, Talayna took the time to go over our timeline with us and fill in the parts of the wedding we may missed or parts to reconsider to make it easier for us as the couple. May we also add that our wedding was truly our fairy tale come true! For those of you who are still looking for a venue, please make time to put this place at the top of your list. We guarantee you will not regret giving this place a chance. It was that destination wedding feel we wanted without having to leave this lovely state. So, here's hoping this review will be one of many that shows you why this place is magical, wonderful, glorious and...perfect... Thank you so much Villa Parker for the most memorable day of our lives! Karen, Erika, and Talayna we adore you to the moon and back! Best wishes to all you soon to be newlyweds!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jessica W

From the first moment I walked into Villa Parker I knew it was the perfect location for my wedding. The venue is absolutely stunning, but what makes this place so amazing are the people who work there. Karen is the most wonderful person and absolutely everyone else there is so... Read More professional and welcoming. Our coordinator Lea took care of everything and made our wedding day flawless, and their recommend vendors are excellent. These people made us feel like family, and we are so appreciative of our experience there. Villa Parker is the perfect location for any type of event, but if you're searching for a wedding venue do yourself a favor and seriously consider this wonderful, magical place!!!

Great wedding venue

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Caitlin B

Villa Parker was a beautiful wedding venue for us. They offer day of coordination with the venue fee, which helps to make the day seamless. They really try to make it as stress free for you as possible. Villa is professional yet laid back, which is exactly what we wanted!

Meet The Director of Sales

Amanda Vander Vegt

Amanda is a puppy-loving, eyebrow-obsessed, shopaholic who loves love! She's been married for over a year but still spends Sunday mornings snuggled up in her PJs pinning gorgeous wedding gowns & a plethora of bridal blooms to her wedding board. She is obsessed with hearing how your fiancé popped the question and can't wait to show you around Villa Parker.