Vineyards Country Club

Naples, FL

Book Your Wedding with Vineyards Country Club

In Naples, Florida, the Vineyards Country Club is a much sought after wedding venue. The Vineyards Country Club has several elegant formal spaces that can be tailored to fit the needs of any wedding vision. When a couple chooses the Vineyards Country Club as the space for their wedding ceremony and reception they can rest assured that their vision will come alive and their event will create memories that will last a lifetime, not only for the couple but their guests as well.

Fairmont ballroom The Fairmont ballroom features rich mahogany decor and stunning architectural details. The Fairmont ballroom can accommodate 300 guests.

Oakmont ballroom With a rich, elegant ambience this stunning ballroom can accommodate up to 300 guests.

Clubhouse lobby bar A favorite space for cocktails, the clubhouse lobby bar features a large bar and stunning views of the golf courses. This space also has a beautiful covered veranda that makes it even more desirable.

When hosting a wedding ceremony and reception at the Vineyards Country Club, the culinary staff will work closely with the couple to ensure that the banquet menu meets all of their wishes. No detail is too great or too small as the staff will strive to provide an excellent menu with succulent choices. All dietary needs will be met and any special items will be provided as the couple wishes.

All bar and beverage services will be handled through the Vineyards Country Club. The bartenders and wait staff will provide services as in accordance to state regulations. No alcohol will be served to anyone under the legal drinking age or anyone who appears to already be intoxicated. No outside alcohol may be brought into the Vineyards Country Club.

The couple may opt to bring an outside cake for their celebration. Cake-cutting services will be handled by the Vineyards Country Club staff. A champagne toast will also be a complimentary part of the celebration.

To assist in the celebration the Vineyard Country Club will provide audio equipment and a dance floor. Other items, including tables, chairs, tableware and drapery are included as well.

The Vineyard Country Club has ample parking. Valet parking services are available. Handicap parking is available and all of the facilities are wheelchair friendly.

The Vineyard Country Club has many amenities to make any experience more enjoyable. Some of those amenities are:

• Golf course
  • Tennis courts
  • Fitness center
  • Spa treatments

Imagine the possibilities....

The Vineyards has been an integral part of the Naples lifestyle for over 25 years. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality, our standards of service, and our ability to uniquely customize your special event. We honor the privilege to be a part of your special occasion.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

400 Vineyards Blvd, Naples, FL (239) 353-1500

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Samantha C

My now husband and I chose the Vineyards to have our wedding reception at and we wouldn't have had it any other way! We feel in love with it from the pictures, and even more in love when we visited it in person. The Vineyards has SO much to offer and there is so much potential... Read More for whatever theme you decide on here. As soon as you pull up to the country club entrance your guests can tell that its going to be an classy venue. Everything, down the the yard maintenance is on point! There is a really pretty water fountain right at the entrance to the club room itself that your guests will walk past as they enter. The moment your inside you feel the elegance of the club house. It's gorgeous (and that was just our cocktail hour room!) then you move into the ballroom and the first thing you notice is the beautiful chandelier and drapes in the middle of the dance floor. The dance floor is the perfect size. Big enough for 65-150++ guests to dance comfortably. The center of the room also has a beautiful fire place which is a plus! Aside from the Vineyards beauty, the best part about holding our reception here was.... THE AMAZING STAFF! THEY are the example of FIVE STAR SERVICE. All of my guests and I mean ALL of them commented on how amazing all the staff was. From the table waitors, to the set up crew, bar tender and of course the coordinator Ashley. During the wedding my husband and I had our own personal waitor and he was fantastic, ensuring our drinks were full the entire night and standing close by in case we needed anything. The coordinator Ashley worked with me for months assisting me a long the way with my crazy schedule (going from being an dual active duty military couple stationed in WA-yes, WA, and ensuring all my ideas and desires were being met and put into place from across the country), to even helping me reschedule the wedding last minute due to Hurricane Irma. The entire Vineyards team is absolutely fantastic and made our dream day come true!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Leeann L

First things first, Ashley Fritz is amazing! She helped us with our planning from the beginning to the end. She made it such a pleasurable experience the whole way through. The staff was very attentive and friendly and the food was GREAT! We are so happy with our choice to have... Read More our wedding at The Vineyards Country Club. We have gotten nothing but great feedback and comments from our guests, and everyone at the venue helped make such a beautiful night possible. Thank you so much to everyone that was a part of our night. We wish we could do it all over again! We would not have been able to make our fairy-tale night come true without the help of Ashley and her team and we are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Sonya S

Perfect venue for our daughter's brunch reception after a mid-morning church ceremony. Everyone raved about the food, which indeed was EXCELLENT. My guests and I also thought the room was classy and that the servers were very kind, gracious, and "on top of things." Ashley Fritz,... Read More the coordinator, was always quick to respond to our emails, meeting requests, and unique needs. I have already recommended Vineyards to others, and, I will definitely pursue them for my next daughter's wedding. Overall, we were extremely pleased. NO ONE in the area came close to the Vineyards' overall value. The closest venue that we were interested in was 50% higher for what we wanted, and really, their menu wasn't suitable for us.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Megan B

I truly can't say enough about how incredible our wedding reception was at Vineyards Country Club. This was not only the most beautiful reception space I've ever seen but the most incredible staff too! It's been weeks since my wedding and people are still talking about how... Read More beautiful and delicious everything was, as well as how attentive the staff was!! They are incredible to work with (thank you Ashley, Claudia and Chef!). They truly brought my vision and dreams to life. It was a dream come true. I'm still in awe with their hard work, professionalism and gorgeous location! Thank you!!