Vintage Villas

Austin, TX

Vintage Villas provides the ideal setting for indoor or outdoor weddings with a spectacular view of Lake Travis as a backdrop. We offer the finest in service and exquisite cuisine as well as wedding planning assistance to ensure that your wedding wishes come true.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

4209 Eck Lane, Austin, TX

Great New Years wedding

Reviewed on 1/28/2011 Brittany H

Vintage Villas was an awesome choice for my wedding. We wanted a "destination" feeling to our wedding since we were not able to have one and Vintage Villas was the perfect spot for it. The hotels that are located next to the wedding venues are lovely and quaint. Having everybody... Read More right next to the wedding venue was a big hit! The Wedding Specialist are SO helpful and accomodating and made the day so much less stressful. We actually had our rehearsal dinner(which doubled a s NYE party) there and it as fabulous. The staff is friendly and accomodating also! The food was amazing! I was skeptical about a venue that does the food also BUT it was so great. I truly could not have asked for better service and a better wedding weekend!

2011-02-10T13:34:56 Response from the vendor

bm1169Thank you very much for your review of Vintage Villas. I appreciate all of the great comments about our food, service and amenities.I truly grateful you choose Vintage Villas to server you on this very special day.Thomas PorterOwner & General Manager

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Amanda M

We heard about Vintage Villas through a few friends of ours who have been married in the last 6 years and each one had raving reviews so inevitably it was the first venue we checked out in person. All I can say is WOW. This place really does go above and beyond in expectations.... Read More We had to pay for our own wedding all by ourselves and for two under-30's even with great jobs it isn't easy! They were incredibly accommodating and affordable, giving us the best quality options and offering payment plans to help. Our onsite wedding coordinator Amy was the friendliest and most organized person which is great for the OCD me who really wanted everything to be in place so I wouldn't have to worry about it the day of. I can't speak enough to how helpful, wonderful, and BEAUTIFUL this venue is. Every person we talked to at the wedding raved about how gorgeous it was. We had a sunset wedding in May and we can't say enough how much we recommend you use Vintage Villas if you want an unforgettable, great experience on your perfect day!!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Kristina C

I cannot accurately describe how wonderful my wedding was here at Vintage Villas. We lucked out with the weather being beautiful and the entire night was magical. My guests enjoyed their boutique hotel experience and our out of town guests really enjoyed the views. The day of... Read More coordinator I worked with, Amy, was readily available with any questions or concerns I had during the entire planning process...and the day of my wedding was flawless thanks to her! I love the outdoors and HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone who also wants an outdoor wedding!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Rea F

I recommend Vintage Villas to anyone getting married in the Austin area! From the wedding center to the staff to the hotel, Vintage Villas was a wonderful venue for my reception. Throughout the planning process, the wedding specialist that was assigned to me was always just an... Read More email or phone call away. It didn't matter if my wedding was 11 months away, she would still respond within 24 hours. Amy was my wedding specialist, and she was wonderful! I could not be more pleased with her work. She's down-to-earth and sweet, but also sharp and smart. She made me feel comfortable enough to voice my concerns or issues but also displayed confidence that she could manage my event. Actually this was true of all of Vintage Villas's staff from the wedding center staff to the hotel staff, and it is exactly what you want when you're planning a big event like a wedding. Also, the venue and boutique hotel were very accommodating. I had several special requests and Vintage Villas went out of their way to fulfill each and every request, which included adding an extra guest an hour before a tasting, a customized menu, rearranging guests rooms from the hotel block, providing gluten-free meals for some guests, etc. On the day of the wedding, the wedding center was set up perfectly, the bartenders and servers were friendly, and the food was delicious! Our guests raved about the beautiful views, the different rooms (sunset and lakeview rooms), the food, the bartenders, etc. At the end of the night, like other reviewers, my husband and I found boxes of hors d'oeuvres, dinner, cake, and a bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room. In the end, I could not have asked for a better venue. If you want a venue that will make you feel special from the start of the planning process to the very end, then book Vintage Villas. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Megan G

Had the time of our lives the week of our wedding. Vintage Villas was the PERFECT venue, having everyone on staying so close was wonderful. The service was impeccable and I couldn't have been happier. Jenna and the entire team did a wonderful job!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Val P

The venue is absolutely amazing. Our wedding couldn't have been more perfect. The view, the layout, the food...everything was outstanding.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Lauren E

My husband and I cannot say enough about how much we loved having our wedding at Vintage Villas!! We are THRILLED with our decision to get married there. First of all, the entire place is GORGEOUS. The views are amazing, so our outdoor wedding was unbelievably beautiful. Our... Read More guests (who were mostly from out of town) raved about how pretty Austin is and I was asked multiple times if Vintage Villas is where everyone in Austin tries to have their weddings. The interior rooms are beautiful, too, so our reception was as lovely as the ceremony! The staff is also completely incredible. They answered SO many questions, were very accommodating, and helped us through the entire process. Jenna, our day of coordinator, made sure everything went smoothly. We didn't have to worry or stress about anything! I'm not kidding- the entire day was perfect. And my husband and I honestly had very little to do with that! We were able to relax and enjoy the whole day because everything was taken care of for us. Jenna went above and beyond through the whole process, but especially on our wedding day- she even bustled my dress before the dancing started! The food and drinks were amazing- our guests made sure to tell us how much they enjoyed dinner. And we blocked off an entire villa since our friends and family were coming from out of town, which meant that we got a free honeymoon suite! The staff also provided us with leftover dinner, cake, and a complimentary bottle of champagne. It was so fun to have everyone in the villa together- it made the entire weekend a celebration and made us feel like we were having a destination wedding. Again, I cannot praise Vintage Villas enough. We feel like we chose the BEST venue in Austin and would not change a single thing about our wedding day! It was perfect! I would recommend Vintage Villas for anyone getting married in the Austin area!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Jennifer G

Vintage Villas was the perfect place to have our wedding. My husband and I visited a few places in the Lake Travis area and Vintage Villas was by far the most beautiful place. Vintage Villas met all my expectations of a "perfect wedding." The venue includes an outside ceremony... Read More and inside reception, walking distance hotel for wedding guests, delicious food, open bar, tables, chairs, linens and etc. The day of our wedding, the weather was perfect, the food was delicious and the VV staff was so helpful. All our guests raved about how beautiful our wedding was. I highly recommend Vintage Villas! Jennifer Martinez Wedding: February 27th, 2016

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley E

I just got married at Vintage Villas this past Sunday and it was the stuff dreams are made of. We were worried about the rain, but it cleared up and we were able to have it outside. The views were breathtaking. The food was some of the best I've ever had. All the guests raved... Read More about the venue, the view, the food, the everything. Our wedding coordinator Jenna made sure everything ran smoothly and I definitely feel like we got more than we paid for. I am extremely happy with our decision to go with Vintage Villas, and can't wait to see all the gorgeous pictures.

Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley E

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Yazmeen J

We absolutely loved our wedding at Vintage Villas! Not only was the location perfect but so was the staff and management team! Our contact was Amy Minor and she was absolutely amazing and wonderful and fulfill all of our wish list! Everything went absolutely amazing and the... Read More staff did a fantastic job throughout the night - we only wished it lasted longer!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015

I originally found Vintage Villas by googling "all-inclusive wedding venue" and that is what I found. As a bride who wanted as little stress as possible, I can not speak to how wonderful it was to have the food, alcohol, ceremony, reception and accommodations all in one place.... Read More After checking out some other venues and seeing the prices to add all of those things on through a third party, it only made sense to go with Vintage Villas. Competitively priced and the bride really only has to deal with ONE PERSON?? Sign me up! The beautiful venue had a very helpful staff, including the catering aspect, they were great during the tastings and the night of! Amy was our coordinator and she made everything so easy, from the rehearsal to the big day, she was there making sure everything was on cue. They also have a lot of nice little touches that I never would have though of. When we led the processional out, Amy was there waiting for us with 2 glasses of champagne and helped us off to have a little quiet time together before the pictures and party. At the end of the evening, they have a bottle of champagne and food to go ready for us in our room in case we weren't able to eat during the reception. (Which wasn't the case bc they served us during the buffet line to make sure we got some of our wedding food!) Our wedding was beautiful and the reception was so fun, I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Melanie D

I highly recommend this venue for the ceremony and reception! It is very convenient to have the reception at the same location. I had so many guests comment on how beautiful the setting was. We got married in July and the grass and other plants were so green!

Bang for your Buck

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Whitney F

After tirelessly searching for an affordable venue that also had onsite catering and drinks with a nice ambiance we found ourselves at Vintage Villas. The lake views were stunning and the inside facilities were the perfect size for our 120-150 potential guest count. The layout... Read More worked nicely as guest went seamlessly from the ceremony space into cocktail hour, and then into the adjoining room for dinner. Jenna our onsite wedding planner made sure each vendor was well informed and helped ensure the evening went smoothly. The site even gave us a free suite the night of the wedding. The food was shockingly delicious especially for a buffet meal. My only constructive criticism would be that an update in their decor is needed and the alcohol quality could have been slightly better. Overall a fabulous wedding spot!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Melissa J

We had a brunch wedding at Vintage Villas, and it would be hard to find a more stunning photo backdrop than the morning sun shining on the green, floral grounds and very blue lake. To say nothing of the overwhelming joy that flows through you--or me, anyway--when standing in... Read More that arbor on the hill, exchanging vows in those gorgeous surroundings! It is beautiful. It is affordable - I had a small daytime wedding, but it looked and felt like a million bucks. I searched everywhere for a venue and could find nothing in my budget even close to what was included at VV. Food, drink, set-up, clean-up, staff - boom. Done. They are professionals who get things done right and that was a huge weight off my shoulders. Our guests went on and on about the food. It was amazing! Everything I read said to expect at least one thing to go wrong on my wedding day - nothing went wrong. It was exactly as I'd dreamed of, planned for and pictured. I wouldn't change a thing, and I very highly recommend this venue.

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 bernice c

Despite the drought season, Vintage Villas still provided a beautiful backdrop for our wedding. We booked the venue without looking at it or doing a tasting and we were floored by the food (many guests gave raving reviews) and the greenery! Although, Vintage Villas wasn't our... Read More first choice, it most certainly didn't fail to provide the perfect location for our wedding! They provide an onsite wedding specialist which helps so much for those DIY brides. The only downside is the wedding center is divided into multiple rooms. I do not recommend this venue for groups larger than 150. This is definitely a better venue for smaller groups.

The Perfect Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Kristen B

My wedding was at Vintage Villas on 11/1/14 and it was absolutely incredible! All along the way, the VV staff was easy to get a hold of and ready to answer any questions I had. The wedding weekend was perfect! We rented out one of the Villas for the bridal party and family,... Read More for both Friday and Saturday nights and the hotel staff was wonderful! I would highly recommend that any future VV brides do this as well. It made getting ready so much more relaxed and I knew that everyone would be on time!! Our friends and family are kind of a crazy mess and Shelby handled it like a pro! She was so good and patient with the ring bearer and flower girl during the rehearsal and the ceremony. During our reception, the button holding up my bustle popped off and Shelby spent 20 minutes safety pinning my train up for me! She went completely above and beyond! Since the wedding, the number one comment our guests have made is how incredible the food was! Everyone said it was hands down the best food they have ever had at a wedding and my husband and I couldn't agree more! We have some special diets and the chef was wonderfully accommodating.

Perfect and Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/21/2014

The wedding planner was amazing, the scenery was amazing, the service was amazing, the food was amazing. My day was perfect. Absolutely perfect. So very happy with everything.

We Loved Our Wedding at Vintage Villas!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kate M

When we got engaged, my husband and I knew that we wanted this to be a family reunion, too - especially since his family was traveling all the way from Canada to be with us on our special day!! We truly got our wish by having our wedding at Vintage Villas. It was a destination... Read More wedding without all of the stress of traveling, and was the perfect backdrop not only for our photos but for our Family Reunion as well!! Vintage Villas Wedding Sales Manager Erin Todd has such a warm and sunny personality - she really made the planning fun and easy!! The menu we selected was scrumptious and beautiful to look at as well, and the breathtaking sunset was a bonus!! It was also a relief to know - although we ended up not needing it - that we had a just-in-case rainy day plan, which is built right in to the usual design of a Vintage Villas wedding. We also found the price to be reasonable. Kristi Easley and the staff on the hotel side were also very kind and accommodating. And as a bonus we go to stay in the lovely wedding suite, which is really a big and comfy apartment - I felt like a queen! Thank You to all of the excellent staff at Vintage Villas!!!

My wedding at Vintage Villas

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 andrea r

I just had my wedding here this Friday October 17! I can't say enough good things about this place. So so pretty to have a wedding there & the staff was wonderful. My coordinator was Jenna, and she really helped me out the day of by making sure everything was running smoothly... Read More and also that we were able to actually sit down eat and enjoy our wedding. At any time I needed anything she was there to make sure I had no stress. What's really neat about this venue is that everything is included, but are still optional to choose different vendors and things if you want. Its great to have these options available especially if you are a bride who gets easily stressed out about everything (like me!). Our guests complimented us on these things especially: the amazing view, the food (omg so good!), and the service of the staff.

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

I cannot say enough great things about this venue! The sales manager and other office staff members were so helpful, the food was amazing, and the price was on point for the quality and the area. We had our ceremony outside, with a backdrop of the lake and a gorgeous sunset. We... Read More had the reception in the event center, which had a dinner room separate from the dancing (which was almost used as our rainy day back up plan, but luckily the sun came out for that afternoon), as well as an outdoor patio for our guests to enjoy. Our service staff and bartenders were great also. One of our favorite benefits was the onsite hotel, as this was a destination wedding, and the majority of our guests were from out of town so we didn't have to travel much away from the area. The hotel staff was equally awesome. The location and venue is so gorgeous that it doesn't require a whole lot of extra decorating. The absolute best feeling is walking away from your wedding with guests giving you compliments saying, "it was one of the most beautiful weddings," or "the best wedding" they have ever been too. We could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Wonderful Staff

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Sonya G

I was just married this past Saturday, 9/6/2014, at Vintage Villas. The event was wonderful. The entire staff gave not only our bridal party but guests personal service. We had minor incident with a candle catching some flowers on fire. At the time it was not minor to me. I... Read More cried instantly because I could not believe what was happening. Each bride imagines a perfect day. The staff quickly ran to pour water on the fire and calm me down. I was upset and they each did a wonderful job to let me know it was okay. I was able to enjoy the rest of the night. I could not have had a better wedding day even without the bumps in the road. Vintage Villas did an AMAZING job. Every detail was planned and thought out. At the end of the night there was champagne and dinner laid out for us in our suite. From beginning to end an A++.

Vintage Villas

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Michelle N

I highly recommend Vintage Villas. They made the planning process stress free. Lauren and Shelby were both amazing wedding planners. They provide you with a package that includes more than most. Their service from wedding coordinating, food, alcohol, stay was exceptional. I... Read More highly recommend this place for a stress free planning and a smooth wedding day. Our guests are still commenting on how nice the place and staff was. Thank you Vintage Villas!!

A Picturesque Property w/ Excellent Service

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Adrian S

Everything was perfect about Vintage Villas, from the planning process with our sales manager, to the service provided the day of! We had the time of our lives that day, we were very well taken care of, and everyone at the venue went above and beyond to help make our day as easy... Read More and special as possible. I can't recommend Vintage Villas enough! They are worth every penny!!

My Wedding at Vintage Villas

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Michelle G

I can't say enough about this venue and the staff at Vintage Villas. Erin is great! It was a beautiful location, at an affordable price. All of my guests made it a point to tell me how much they loved the location. The food is also something to note; it is very good! The staff... Read More is very accommodating, and flexible when things (such as the weather) don't go as planned. I would recommend this venue to anyone!