Memorable Weddings

There is no one event more important or precious in life than a wedding. Our talented staff can help you organize, plan, and most importantly, enjoy your wedding day! We strive to go one step beyond the traditional catering company by meticulously handling the slightest details.

Cuisine

American, Italian, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Food + Catering, Service Staff

3 Union Street, Ipswich, MA (978) 356-3273

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 KAITLYN A

FLAWLESS! I just used Vinwood for my wedding this past weekend. From the food, to the setup, and the amazing service -it was perfect. Not only was their food delicious but their service was impeccable. Guests were raving about how delicious the food was. The highlights were the... Read More tomato soup with mini grilled cheese, lobster mac&cheese balls, and their smores bar. The Filet migon was cooked to perfection and every bite was just as good as the previous bite. I highly recommend them! They made everything perfect!!!!!

Fantastic Food and Service

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Taryn R

Vinwood was one of the caterers attached to our venue (Groveland Fairways) and we are so happy that we chose them to cater our wedding. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and helpful and the food was amazing: Appetizers - we had six passed apps and the crowd... Read More favorite was the mini grilled cheese and tomato soup shooter! Also loved the scallops wrapped in bacon and the mini beef wellington! The best part was that the plates were overflowing with apps as the waiters passed them around - I've been to a lot of weddings where there are only a few apps on the plates that are brought out and they are gone before you know it. We liked having a good portion to pass around to our guests! Not to mention they included a special plate for us in the bridal suite so my husband and I could sample everything before being whisked away for pictures - great touch! Dinner service - chop salad and assortment of breads was excellent, as was the beef bourguignon, which was cooked perfectly and had a very flavorful sauce. The sides of asparagus and roasted potatoes paired perfectly and were also excellent. We had the chance to sample all of the above at one of the tasting held over the summertime and were so glad that we were able to attend and get an idea of what we would be offering to our guests for the dinner service. Late night snack - do yourself and your guests a favor and go for the late night snack option! We did hamburger sliders with fries and they were a huge hit - they were gone within 10 minutes and were a perfect way to end the night after the bar closed down. Being able to meet with Vinwood for our final meeting and get their thoughts and suggestions on our menu was also tremendously helpful and they were very great about taking food allergies into consideration - there are always a few in the crowd and they made sure they were taken care of. Overall everything was fantastic and our guests enjoyed the appetizers and meals tremendously. I would highly recommend choosing Vinwood to cater your wedding!

Delicious and Professional

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Christina S

Vinwood Caterer was one of the recommended caterers for our venue, Castle Hill on the Crane Estate. They were wonderful to work with and provided an extensive menu from which we could select our meals and appetizers. They were also very flexible and encouraged us to make changes... Read More to the menus and describe to them what we like. They don't have official tastings but ask them if they have any group tasting events! Very reasonable prices and you can talk to them about providing basic linen! If you're signing on with them.... Go for the cheese station - absolutely delicious and the cheese is complemented by the fresh berries. My husband loved the chilean sea bass - excellent choice for dinner. The butternut squash ravioli was amazing also.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Makayla H

The food and service was wonderful we received complements from everyone on the food from appetizers to desserts everything was delicious! Thank you vinwood!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Vanessa R

Vinwood catered our recent wedding at Groveland Fairways and guests could not stop talking about how great the food and its presentation were! From the passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres, to the main course, to the desserts everything was absolutely delicious. We went with the... Read More panko crusted chicken and beef tenderloin for the main dishes and guests thought the chicken was cooked perfect and was so flavorful and that the tenderloin was so tender. Guests were pleasantly surprised with the passed chocolate covered fruit and the ice cream bar was such a hit! Throughout the planning process, Vinwood was able to provide recommendations based on our tastes and was so responsive in any question that we had. My now husband has a severe nut and shellfish allergy, but Vinwood was able to accommodate (same at our tasting!) and ensured they would have a nut and shellfish free kitchen – we were put at ease and did not have to worry about a thing! During the winter, Vinwood also offers a great discount on the food. If you are looking for a professional, delicious and affordable caterer, look no further than Vinwood!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Adrianna A

I chose Vinwood Catering as the caterer for my wedding at Groveland Fairways in October. I worked with Kayla Collins and I could not say enough nice things about her and Vinwood. The food was absolutely fantastic and the presentation was perfect. Kayla and her team did an... Read More outstanding job!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016

Vinwood Catering was amazing and we are so thankful that we chose them! My daughter wanted a cozy, warm, comfortable wedding at the Smith Barn. She elected to have a buffet which worked out so well! Being the end of October we served the Braised Short Ribs and the Turkey with... Read More Smashed Potatoes and the Roasted Veggies. Everything was amazing. the tomato bisque shooters, stuffed mushrooms, mac n' cheese bites, beef wellington and scallops wrapped in bacon were all huge hits. The buffet actually kept the momentum and excitement of the wedding going and we didn't have the lag time that a sit down dinner sometimes can have. Shawn our day of coordinator was precise, detail oriented and know exactly what to do and when we should do it. She was terrific to work with as was Jessica the sales coordinator. We had sliders and onion rings for the late night snack and everyone loved them. I truly cannot think of anything we would have changed and our guests are still raving about my daughters wedding. Thank you Vinwood for being so amazing!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Amanda K

We were married at Groveland Fairways and were given a choice of caterers to choose from. Having attended many weddings, one of the biggest priorities for me was making sure the food at our wedding was top notch and that our guests were fed and happy. I am so happy we chose to... Read More work with Vinwood Caterers! They were affordable, accommodating, and the food was out of this world! It is over a month later and guests are STILL talking about how delicious the food was! I was so happy with the service during cocktail hour and the reception--the food was flowing and there were no long delays during the meals. The food quality was perfection--I can't believe they were able to server over 160 and still have food that was warm, delicious, and extremely high quality. They exceeded my expectations, and I am still dreaming about the grilled cheese with tomato soup appetizers! ;-) Thank you Vinwood!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Marla D

Amazing! We hired Vinwood to cater our wedding at the Hellenic Center in Ipswich this past October. From the initial meeting to the final phone call and day of service, I cannot say enough about Vinwood. Our contact person Ashely was fantastic. She was on the ball and very... Read More organized. She was responsive and flexible, and willing to go above and beyond to ensure our special day went as smoothly as possible. The day of service was outstanding. We did stations and our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was and how beautifully Vinwood had presented the food. We also attended a tasting a year before the wedding which was fun and informative! Overall, Vinwood provides an outstanding service with excellent food and I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jennifer C

Vinwood was one of the catering options provided by our venue, the Hellenic Center, in Ipswich, MA. My husband and I were very happy with our choice - the food was delicious and the prices reasonable. Our guests commented that the appetizers never stopped coming for the entire... Read More cocktail hour! Ashley, the catering sales manager we worked with, was extremely pleasant and helpful during the planning process. We especially appreciated her flexibility when we were trying to work around some food allergies and picky eaters on our guest list. On the day of our wedding, the Vinwood staff was very attentive, making sure my husband and I had everything we needed without being intrusive. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Allison K

We are so thankful we had Vinwood cater our wedding at The Mansion at Turner Hill. We had them do a station menu, and got all kinds of compliments on the wonderful salads, pastas, sides, and meats they served. People loved that they were preparing the food at the stations, so it... Read More did not feel like a typical buffet. Kristin was our dining room manager and was outstanding. She seemed to always be right there when I needed her, but I barely noticed her or the staff otherwise -- I don't know how she did it! I will say that the tasting event we attended wasn't particularly helpful, since it was more about showcasing their great food to people still deciding between vendors, not so much geared towards people who already selected Vinwood and were actually trying to put together a menu. I think we could have skipped that event and saved the money. Vinwood was totally amenable to all of the requests we had to make small changes to existing dishes as well as to add completely new dishes -- we requested that they serve a squash dish for our fall wedding, and what they came up with was my absolute favorite thing on my plate that night! I wholeheartedly recommend working with Vinwood, as they were complete professionals and excellent chefs and servers!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kate L

We specifically worked with Kayla as our coordinator. She was amazing, very responsive and took on a much larger role when the venue coordinator quit 2 weeks before the wedding. She had that stern/get things done attitude mixed with sweet/concern to make sure you were happy and... Read More had everything you needed. Plus the caterer was flexible with a myriad of food allergies (dairy, gluten, multiple guests) and didn't up charging us for changes to the norm. The food was delicious and plentiful.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Andrea M

BEST catering company. I would go back to them for other events besides a wedding. FOOD is on point. They don't do tastings, so be prepared to sign up for the their seasonal food events at $40pp. But its worth it. We chose sushi station, cheese and cracker station, caprese... Read More salad, filet mignon, chicken piccatta and numerous passed apps during cocktail hour. We also had a popsicle cart! They are a "well oiled machine" and timing during the entire event was effortless.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Meredith D

Vinwood catered our wedding and our guests cannot stop raving about how delicious all of the food was. The appetizers served during our cocktail hour were the beginning to a very tasty night. I had heard from many people that the beef tenderloin crostini was to die for and they... Read More were not wrong! For dinner, we chose food stations which included carved turkey, steak tips and three different pastas along with salads and wonderful side dishes, all of which were beyond expectation. I’ll never forget how the whole venue smelled like Thanksgiving dinner when we arrived. It was just perfect! Lastly, we had the smores bar and passed French fries as late night snacks. We loved how there were so many fun options for appetizers, dinner and late night snacks that really allowed us to pick and choose what fit our style and budget. And on top of all the delicious food, the Vinwood staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. We are so glad we chose Vinwood for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Carrissa M

Absolutely the best caterer I could have asked for. From planning to day of, every interaction I had with the staff at Vinwood was spectacular. We decided to go with Vinwood initially because my sister-in-law hired them for her wedding. When got to our initial meeting we found... Read More out that Shawn, our catering coordinator, had also been the coordinator for Renee's wedding. We were beyond thrilled with everything Shawn and her staff did on the day of our wedding. They helped make it absolutely perfect. This review wouldn't be complete though if I didn't also include a nod to their client relations staff. Kayla and Jessica answered so many of my questions and were amazing at helping me figure out the details. We were planning our wedding from out of state so their guidance and quick responses made me feel even more comfortable and confident in working with Vinwood. I cannot recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Alexandra B

We got married at the Peabody Essex Museum, and Vinwood Caterers is one of their 5 caterers to choose from. From their menu choices to their event coordinators to their service staff everything about Vinwood was amazing! We worked with Kayla to plan our event and she was... Read More amazing! Very flexible and accommodating which made the planning very easy. The tasting showed us there wide variety of food choices, all of which were delicious! The day of, the staff was so organized and checked in with us at the beginning to make sure they had the right game plan, and they executed it without any problems! We got rave reviews about the hors d'oeuvres (philly cheesesteak spring rolls, crab cakes, watermelon and feta bites, mini lamb meatballs, and bacon wrapped scallops), I could have eaten just those all night and been happy! Our meals were delicious (cabernet braised short rib, butternut squash ravioli, and sea bass with miso mustard sauce) and perfectly cooked. We had 150 guests so perfectly cooked and warm meals is a huge plus! I absolutely would book with Vinwood again!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Hayley D

I actually can't say enough great things about Vinwood. They catered our wedding at Smith Barn in Peabody, and the entire experience was absolutely flawless. When we began our planning process, Vinwood was the only company that was happy to accommodate our desire to do family... Read More style service. That, in combination with their great reviews, made it an easy choice for us. We communicated with Jessica throughout the process and Shawn was our day of coordinator. They helped us plan every small detail, from the food to the day of timeline to the decor. Everyone at our wedding raved about the food and is still talking about it. Shawn made sure that my husband and I were at our table for dinner service. We got to enjoy every course as it came out. There were even servers with trays of appetizers and water standing by while we took our pictures. We were offered everything that our guests were and enjoyed every bit of it! Any time I asked Shawn about something at the wedding, even if it was something small, she was on top of it right away. She helped move the entire day right along, right up to the very end. Our day was so smooth and everything went to plan, thanks to Vinwood! I'm so glad we chose to work with them.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Meghan W

We were so happy that we went with Vinwood for our Smith Barn wedding in Peabody. They were one of five caterers we could choose from and after our first tasting with a different caterer, we were blown away at our tasting with Vinwood. Everything was delicious during the... Read More tasting and the day of. Vinwood was so easy to work with and had great communication. Everyone loved the food! Our favorite touch is how they bring you and your wedding party the o'dourves and drinks while you are taking pictures after the ceremony. You can't go wrong with Vinwood!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 E

As I am sure you can see from the many positive reviews Vinwood is top notch when it comes to catering, but they really deserve extra kudos for the service they provided at my July wedding. It was hot, humid, and the venue was not air conditioned, but they made everything look... Read More like a breeze despite the conditions that they were working under. I'm really grateful to everyone who worked that day. Vinwood staff were so polished and professional and the food was amazing, I had several people tell me afterward that it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. I worked with Kayla and she was on top of everything, I never felt like I had to worry about whether I needed to remind them of anything, and Kayla was great at letting me know what information they needed from me and when they needed it. The only thing I would say is that I wouldn't recommend the tasting unless you are just looking for a fun night out. The types of food served at the tasting were the lower-end items that I probably wouldn't serve at a wedding and the quality wasn't nearly as good as what they delivered for the actual event. The tasting actually made us nervous but I'm glad we stuck with Vinwood because the quality couldn't have been higher for our wedding. They really did a fantastic job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Jennifer D

We were so lucky that Vinwood was a catering option for our June wedding at Peabody Essex Museum. They truly have wedding food down to an art. Our guests raved about how delicious everything was, and we were so pleased with the staff members we worked with throughout the... Read More process. Ashley is AMAZING and she made planning super simple. She anticipated all of our questions and was always ready with the answer. She even fielded a long stream of questions from my Dad, who was on a mission to have the meal be perfect for his guests! I am happy to report the meal was perfect, but it was the appetizers and presentation that kept everyone talking! The appetizers were just unbelievably delicious and everything was displayed beautifully. I am sure that many venues like PEM have options when deciding on catering. If Vinwood is one, I would highly suggest choosing them for your wedding! They take the stress out of planning and guarantee a wonderful dining experience for your guests.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Heidi

This is a long overdue and thank-you note for Vinwood, who catered our wedding on June 5th at Glen Magna. Farms. I have to say, without Vinwood, our wedding wouldn't have been so successful! It was a rainy day, and our wedding was an outdoor wedding (under the tent, of course).... Read More Vinwood staffers held umbrellas for the wedding party to make sure we stayed dry! I had like, 4 or 5 umbrellas over me, and Jenn, one of the amazing Vinwood staffers, lifted my heavy train to make sure it didn't drag in the mud. The entire team went above and beyond to attend to every little detail for us. The food was amazing, too! My in laws were super worried about the food because most of the guests were Indian, and we couldn't serve Indian food. But hey, the guests LOVED the food, and they adored the service and attention they received. Thank you, Vinwood (Ashley, Jessica, and the entire team). If I ever have to hire a caterer for a party, Vinwood would be my only choice.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Stephanie S

I went to a bridal show where Vinwood provided the catering and knew I had to have them at my wedding. I still have guests who rave about how amazing the food was! Vinwood Caterers were so easy to work with. They were incredibly friendly, responsive, and professional. I must... Read More have sent them hundreds of emails with questions and they would respond very promptly, usually within the day, and were always able to accommodate my requests. On the day of my wedding they brought a platter of the passed hor d'oeuvres and drinks down to where the bridal party was taking pictures. My husband and I were greeting guests and didn't end up touching our entree's so Vinwood wrapped them up and saved them for us and we had them the next night for dinner together! We would highly recommend Vinwood Caterers and can't thank them enough for making our special day so memorable!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Tamara C

Vinwood was on our list of caterers to choose from at Glen Magna Farms in Danvers. The moment my husband and I met with Ashley, the coordinator we worked with throughout our entire planning process, we knew we had found the perfect company. Ashley was knowledgable and... Read More professional, and it was clear Vinwood was willing to go the extra mile to ensure their clients' happiness. Our niece/flower girl has many allergies, and Ashley worked closely with us to ensure she had safe and appropriate food to eat. Before our wedding, we found out Ashley would not be our day of coordinator. At first I was worried, but I shouldn't have been because Jen was equally was incredible. Following our ceremony, my husband and I were immediately greeted with a beverage we had chosen at our last meeting (which we had totally forgotten about!), and while we were taking pictures we had our own personal waiter delivering us food from our cocktail hour. The food was delicious and hot. For dinner, we chose filet, Chilean sea bass, and butternut squash ravioli -- they let us have all three since we loved them all so much! At one point, my aunt felt ill during the reception, and Jen jumped right in and took care of her (turns out she was a paramedic!). There truly aren't enough lovely things we can say about this company -- our guests LOVED the food and everyone was friendly, professional and attentive. They usually say you starve at your own wedding, but Vinwood made sure that didn't happen!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Migena M

Working with vinwood was great! their staff was helpful and very accommodating to our budget for the menu. The food was phenomenal guests could not stop raving about it! Only thing that was tough was they don't hold many tastings. Other then that it was amazing working with... Read More them!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Lauren R

There are no words that can describe the incredible experience I had with Vinwood. I am disappointed in myself for waiting so long to write my review. I got married at Brooksby Farm in November 2015. Although it was November, all I wanted was a big barbecue. The first caterer I... Read More spoke with told me that in November it was highly unlikely to be able to pull off what I wanted, which was discouraging. During my first meeting with Rick at Vinwood, I told him my vision, and what I had been told, he smiled and said, "I don't see what the problem is. This is your wedding, you should be able to do whatever you want." He even went on to tell us that he had bought a vintage street meat cart that could be used at our wedding as well. Throughout my entire meeting with him, his mantra was the same, "You can do whatever you want." I booked Vinwood that day, and I consider it the best decision I made for my wedding, along with the Venue. Jessica was my communications person throughout the whole planning process, and Shawn was my day of coordinator. They are both amazing ladies and were so patient and helpful with me when I kept changing my mind, or when I was unsure of something. The day of the wedding, all of my guests could not believe how awesome the food was, and that it was not traditional "wedding food". We had barbecue ribs, steak tips, corn on the cob, and baked beans... all served buffet style. At the end of the night, Vinwood wheeled out our surprise.. street meat and fried dough! Both served from vintage carts. It was such a hit. Shawn was always within earshot if and when anyone needed her! She was omnipresent and invisible at the same time. It truly was like a having an incredible team of wedding ninjas. At the very end of the reception, there was nothing for me to clean up. All of my centerpieces, card box, gifts, left over favors were all packed up for me and my husband, just to be put in our truck and taken home. So for anyone considering this fantastic caterer, don't hesitate. From start to finish, from the food to the table settings, you are not going to find anyone better, I promise you that.