VIP Events Management: DJ, Photography, and Photo Booth

Serving all of Central OH

Ask about our New DJ and Photo Booth Promos!

Your wedding is one of the most important days in your life so we will do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding day is exactly what you envisioned and even better! We are a FULL service company with amazing DJ's. creative photographers, experienced caterers, and we even have photo booths!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Westerville, OH Serving all of Central OH (614) 823-8300

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

He was terrific. Everyone had a wonderful amount of music yo enjoy. He helped direct the event and was very polite and even got on the dance floor to teach people a line dance. My daughter gets married next Sept 2015. I hope she chooses him because my husband and u I thought... Read More we could not a made a better choice! !!!!! Thank you Cari Green

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Kendra P

We used the DJ and photo booth services for our wedding on NYE. John was so great to work with! he wasn't just our DJ, he helped coordinate the whole reception. Before the wedding we sat down and made out the detailed timeline, during the wedding some things needed to be changed... Read More a little and John was able to work it out so that everything still ran smoothly. The music was great all night, I feel like no one wanted to leave the dance floor. All of our guests raved about the photo booth the next day to us. They were able to take home a 4x6 photo with them and then one got put in a scrapbook for us with a nice message from the guest. A really fun thing to look at the next morning!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Alexis S

The photographer Doug Melvin, his partner and the photobooth were amazing! I can't say enough great things about them. Doug was such a pleasure to work with. Was very professional and such a nice person. His partner took pictures of my husband and groomsmen and they had a blast.... Read More The photobooth and photographers interacted with our guest. Our pictures turned out amazing. Everyone loved the photobooth. Very affordable and easy people to work with. I highly recommend! Look forward to working with them again in the future.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Megan A

We booked the DJ and Photo Booth services through VIP Events for our wedding in October. Everyone at our wedding had a great time on the dance floor. John, our DJ, was very helpful in planning and organizing the types of songs we wanted and made the night come alive. He played... Read More every song we had requested! He was also very helpful with coordinating the night and made sure we were able to get through all of the events in a timely manner (bouquet toss, cake cutting, mother-son/father-daughter dances, etc.) We even asked him to stay another hour last minute and he was agreeable. The Photo Booth was also a hit! We had the open air green screen and everyone had a lot of fun with the backgrounds and props. We also were able to receive a flash drive of all of the photos, along with a scrap book with each photo taken. I would definitely recommend VIP events!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Arianna U

I was very disappointed in the photo booth rental that we received. There were three attendants, which I still can't seem to understand why. They were not very professional in their actions, or their dress. One of the women was wearing jeans and zip up hoodie for my wedding. She... Read More didn't appear to do anything but sit in a chair all evening. From what my mother and some guests reported they were rude. We had the VIP package which included customization of our photo strips and scrapbook, which was supposed to be used as a way for guests to leave us messages. Half of our guests weren't asked to sign the book once their photos printed, which I'm assuming was one of the three employees role. There were also some photos that didn't make it into our book at all. I was also under the impression that we would have the choice of what kind of scrapbook we wanted and that didn't happen. The one that we were presented with, looked like it came from the dollar store, wasn't in our color scheme, and had a stain on the front. The props they brought had nothing to do with weddings, and were falling apart. Very disappointing considering this is one of the things I was most excited to have at our wedding.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lindsay H

We had John for our 8/26 wedding for ceremony and reception music. Everything went great! Everyone loved the music. Sound quality was excellent outside and he's great to work with. We met twice and he was very flexible and helpful in assisting us with any questions we had.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Leanna B

We had John as our DJ and we couldn't have gotten a better DJ for our wedding! He helped run everything smoothly with the timeline of the night and made sure that everything went according to our plans from our meetings that we had with him. He was able to get everyone out on... Read More the dance floor that even he joined in on some dances! Highly, highly reccomend! VERY affordable and exceeded expectations!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Caitlin R

John was great to work with. We met twice to discuss our plans and everything else was done through email, so it was super convenient. Everyone at our reception said he was great. We are still getting compliments a month later! It was also convenient that he helped us book a... Read More package deal so that a photobooth and photographers were all taken care of. We would definitely suggest VIP to friends and family!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Maggie D

Jeff was our DJ for our 7/29/17 wedding. We really felt like he understood exactly what we wanted from the first time we met. The photo booth with the green screen was AMAZING! All of our guests loved it and we will have those memories forever. Jeff set up for our outdoor... Read More wedding and our indoor reception and the sound quality was great (even over the rude members at the golf course). Thank you VIP Events Management for a job well done, hats off to Jeff!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Randi K

We are so happy we went with John for our DJ! The fact that our wedding was a Sunday afternoon, coupled with us not being big dancers, we were kind of nervous for how the reception would go. We wanted music we enjoy but also wanted our guests to have a good time. John was so... Read More incredibly helpful--he really listened to us and gave us some great pointers for reception design and reading our crowd. His wedding planning guide was a huge help--it allowed us to give him some ideas about the music we love, and how to represent us a couple throughout the day. He over-delivered!! The music was everything we had hoped for and more. Everyone LOVED it--even our photographer complimented the music! Bottom line: if you want a DJ who can read your crowd but still incorporate your music tastes, go with John and VIP Events!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Elisabeth W

John was amazing! The perfect DJ, and an amazing event coordinator! He made everything stress free leading up to the wedding by meeting with us and walking us through exactly what he would do and how the day would go. He made us a very reasonable timeline for the day, making... Read More sure that everything we wanted to do was on there. He gently made sure we stayed on track through out the day so we had plenty of time to do all the things we wanted and still be able to dance and celebrate with our guests. The photo booth was absolutely perfect! He let us choose some of our own backgrounds with the Green Screen package. So our guests got to pose with Jurassic Park dinosaurs! The attendants were so sweet too! We also did our photography package through John with Doug. He is just as amazing as John! Doug and Russ were very attentive, and followed myself and my groom through out the day to capture every moment. I can't wait to see the pictures! Overall, I loved working with Fiesta Sounds. I would highly recommend them to any bride. They make it stress free and straight forward.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emi T

Our DJ was excellent. We received nothing but compliments over the music selection. He took the planning of our special day into special consideration. He went out of his way to provide excellent customer service to not only my husband and myself but to our friends and family.... Read More We would highly recommend him to others. Thank you John!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Hollie M

Worked with John for our 5/13 wedding for DJ services, and photo booth. Would certainly recommend! We needed sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and he delivered flawlessly. He was easy to work with on what type of music we wanted (and we did get a little picky... Read More for parts!) and was extremely responsive via email whenever we needed anything. Green screen Photobooth was a huge hit and attendant for that was awesome as well!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Stephanie L

John was great from beginning to end. I was especially happy on the day of, he managed to keep everything on schedule and keep the day about us. It was amazing, would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Joe C

We weren't sure if we were going to go with a Photo Booth for our wedding but I am glad that we went with VIP Events Management's Photo Booth services. It was a very nice and fun element that added to the atmosphere of the wedding reception. There was a nice variety of props... Read More to be used for the pictures and the Photo Booth Attendant was extremely nice and worked very well with all of our guests throughout the evening. She did a really good job at keeping things moving when it got busy so that everyone could have the opportunity to use the Photo Booth. I would highly recommond VIP Events Management if you choose to have a Photo Booth at your wedding. They offer other services, as well, that we could not take advantage of but I am sure that their other services would work just as well as the Photo Booth did.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jessica F

It was great working with VIP Events! The wedding day "workbook" that they provide you with really allows you to organize your thoughts about the day and the music and convey it clearly to the team! Everyone had a great time and LOVED the music - the guests also loved that they... Read More could take requests and be part of the big day!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Krystine C

We loved our DJ Stan! We had a last minute change in our layout for the wedding and he was very accommodating to making that work! We provided everything we were looking for on our day ahead of time and he took it from there! Continued to work well with requests from our guests... Read More and bridesmaids. He was a fun and energetic M.C. and even looked up great questions for the "Shoe Game" - getting a lot of laughs from the crowd! Everyone could follow the events going on, and most importantly, danced the entire time of the reception! Truly made our day that much more amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Patricia W

We used VIP Events for our DJ and Photo Booth at our wedding this past summer. We were planning our wedding from out of town and John was so helpful in coordinating with us and our reception hall, even meeting with our event planner to go over details prior to the wedding. John... Read More was very detailed, and we appreciated the amount of communication we received from him throughout the process. The day of, there were some details that were not quite right but he worked with us quickly to adjust and correct them right away. Our guests had a great time with the DJ and loved the photo booth. John also helped us tremendously by providing equipment and facilitating a memorial video during the reception. We had a great experience with VIP Events and would recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nella P

Everyone in the party enjoyed the music a lot, and this is a huge complement if you consider half of the guests were hispanic and half american, so different taste in music but everyone was able to dance the music they like and enjoy the party. We had a great mix of music from... Read More here and music in spanish, nicely balanced during the reception. The DJ did a great job playing the songs at the right time. I was very specific with a list of songs I wanted, all new for him, but he found them all and played them as I wanted. In addition, I asked a mix of songs for my "crazy hour", an hour where we want almost everyone in the dance floor. He put the mix at the time we told him and helped us encourage everyone to dance and have a great time. A lot of people told me this was the best wedding they have ever been because of how much they danced and how much fun everyone had at the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Shaina M

Photobooth was outstanding! Lots of fun props for everyone. There was a steady stream of merrymakers from beginning to end of the wedding at Brookshire.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tom K

John was a great D.J. and M.C. for our wedding on 9/25/2016. We also opted for the photo booth that John’s event company provides and everybody loved it. John was prompt and very responsive to the emails that I sent to him. He was available for addition meetings when we needed... Read More to catch up on scheduling of song selection. At the last minute we needed John to provide the music for the ceremony because the musician we requested cancelled on us. Thanks to John the ceremony went on with out any issue. At the reception John joined in during line dancing to give the crowd some quick lessons. John also played all the whole list of songs we gave him. I recommend John for all of the services he offers through his event management service company.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Susan S

I am the mother of the groom, and my son hired John of VIP events to DJ his wedding reception. John went above and beyond by going down to the venue, Little Brook Meadows in Lancaster, OH, several weeks before the wedding, just to check it out. He ran the music for the ceremony... Read More and the reception. His timing during the ceremony was impeccable. He kept the dance floor going all evening by playing the guests requests and also the songs the bride and groom wanted to hear. We have used John in the past and will continue to request him for future events. He is so easy to work with and good at his profession.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Tom K

John was a great D.J. and M.C. for our wedding on 9/25/2016. We also opted for the photo booth that John’s event company provides and everybody loved it. John was prompt and very responsive to the emails that I sent to him. He was available for addition meetings when we... Read More needed to catch up on scheduling of song selection. At the last minute we needed John to provide the music for the ceremony because the musician we requested cancelled on us. Thanks to John the ceremony went on with out any issue. At the reception John joined in during line dancing to give the crowd some quick lessons. John also played all the whole list of songs we gave him. I recommend John for all of the services he offers through his event management service company.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Emily S

We recently had John with VIP Events Management as a DJ for our wedding at The Boat House at Confluence Park, not only do my husband I agree that he was an excellent DJ but our guests do as well. We have heard only great things from our guests about the music selection, the flow... Read More of the reception (thanks to John) and the over all atmosphere he created. From dinner and cocktails to the end of the night, the music was expertly chosen while making sure to take into account our somewhat odd and lengthy list of song requests. We had meant with John a few times upon his request, so that he could really get a good idea of who my husband and I were and how we wanted our wedding music/ entertainment to go. Thanks to this, our reception was exactly how we wanted it and John delivered exactly what we imagined. From the moment dinner music was over and the songs transitioned toward dancing, the dance floor was never once empty- no exaggeration! We highly recommend John and VIP Events Management, thanks to him we will always remember our wedding exactly how we wanted to with everyone having a great time dancing and enjoying the music!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Casey C

AMAZING! Jeff was our DJ for our wedding reception, and he made our night absolutely perfect! He knows his music, and is such a personable guy. He did everything in his power to ensure a smooth and fun reception, taking the pressure of my husband and I! If you want a Dj that's... Read More going to exceed expectations, hire VIP events management and ask for Jeff!