Vision & Style Photography

Columbus, OH & beyond

Creative + Adventurous + Romantic + Breathtaking

As one of the top ranked wedding photographers in the central Ohio area, we specialize in creating jawdropping imagery while giving our customers the best experince ever. Contact us today so we can create a collection that fits your needs! We also partner with Ice Cream Rollery (www.icecreamrollery.com) whom offers delicious rolled ice cream for any wedding and event.

Artistic, Classic, Modern

Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Columbus, OH & beyond (614) 804-7791

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Makayla J

Rashad was the photographer for my brother's wedding and the pictures turned out beautifully, unlike any wedding photos I had ever seen before. Vision & Style Photography will definitely capture moments from your big day in a way that combines creativity with class and skill. I... Read More recently got engaged myself and plan on hiring Rashad! 5 stars without a doubt.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Monika C

Vision and style photography is a great company! Rashad captured our wedding photos as well as our engagement photos and honestly I'm blown away at how beautiful they came out! I have received so many compliments about the photos, they look like they came right out of a... Read More magazine! He is definitely A1! Must have for any event!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jennifer M

We had a wonderful experience with Rashad and Arica during our June wedding! We took photos at multiple locations (hotel, Ohio Stadium, and venue), and they were on time and traveled with us. They made everyone feel comfortable and Arica was great at helping with my long veil in... Read More the wind, haha. We just got the photos back and we love them!! The turnaround time was really quick (with two sneak peeks while we waited), and now we can share them with our friends and family less than one month after our wedding! We were especially impressed with the nighttime shots-they turned out so well, and it wasn't something we expected. Loved working with them and highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Ogechi O

Vision and Style was an absolute pleasure to work with and we highly recommend them to anyone! They were very professional yet personable. We loved out engagement pictures and are definitely looking forward to seeing how our wedding pictures will turn out. A few direct quotes... Read More from family/friends regarding our engagement pictures were: "These are THE BEST engagement pics I've ever seen!", "They are awesome. Simple and classic. Not cheesy like usual." and, "Great photographer and beautiful couple". We plan on booking them again for any future professional photography needs!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Jaime D

We recently had our engagement shoot with Rashad and even though I haven't seen the photos yet I trust they'll be amazing. Rashad made everything fun and comfortable!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Stacy A

The best of the best of the best!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017

I have absolutely no idea why anybody in the Columbus Ohio area would hire any other photographers other than Vision & Style Photography! They are just AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Rebekah N

Rashad was the fabulous photographer for my cousins wedding. He was very attentive and captured every important moment. The photo book afterwards was simply amazing! I plan on booking him for my family photos!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017

AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, SUPER COOL, EXCELLENT, GREAT, AWESOME....even those adjectives don't fully describe how much I love my images!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017

Rashad and Arica are just flat out amazing at what they do. You can see their passion for photography through their work and while watching them throughout the day. Very satisfied with the entire experience from engagement session to our wedding album!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Dave J

Vision and Style are by far the best photographers in Ohio. Rashad and Arika take an artistic approach to wedding photography that is rarely seen. We hired them to do my son's wedding, and the photos blew us away! So much, that we are also booking them for my daughters wedding... Read More as well. Their skill set and talent is worth wayyyy more than 5 stars. I highly recommend them to any couple getting married!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lynn B

Thé best.......period!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017

Looking at my images, I can't do anything but to smile :)))))))))

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Ashley W

Rashad did my wedding June, 18th, 2016. My pictures are everything. I try not to compare to others but I just can't help it. The detail and uniqueness of the pictures are so amazing! Rashad and his wife are amazing and if you want the best quality for your money along with great... Read More people then you can't go wrong here.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 sorpresa j

My wedding pictures are beautiful. Rashad and Arica are very professional and capture every moment!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Janet S

The hubby and I love are images! If you are looking for the best photographers hire Vision & Style Photography

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 LeAnn D

The best of the best of the best of the best! Thank you Rashad

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Amber J

Rashad and Arica were an amazing team and gave us the most beautiful photos we could ask for. Definitely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Tyronda G

Rashad was the photographer for my best friends wedding the level of service was remarkable. The photos captured everything beautifully. I would recommend him if you're in an area close by.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Khadijah I

Great service & overall great business. Photographers were very professional, pictures came out amazing and he captured every great moment of our wedding! I really appreciate Rashad and his staff immensely ☺️

Reviewed on 1/03/2017

Its like they have super powers with their cameras haha couldnt recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Brittany S

There is not enough THANK YOU's in the world to express how thankful John & I are with not only your service but also the AMAZING images. I am soo happy and thank you and Arica for everything!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Brittany S

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Angie M

He does excellent work. We are soooo happy with the way our images turned out :)

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Angie M