Book Your Wedding with Visions at CenterPointe

A BALLROOM IN TRAVERSE CITY, MI

Visions at CentrePointe is located on the shore in Traverse City, Michigan, where it has earned an award winning reputation with phenomenal amenities and natural lakeside aesthetic. The serene vistas become a picturesque backdrop for your wedding celebration, while its convenient amenities and planning services allow couples to avoid the usual hassles of organizing their special day. This venue is a fantastic choice for couples seeking a waterside ceremony with an included reception space.

Bayside. A lush lawn venue, Bayside is one of Visions’ two premier primary ceremony spaces and offers a breathtaking lakeside backdrop. This space is the popular option for couples who want to be wed in an outdoor setting.

Atrium. For the colder times of the year, ceremonies can be hosted in the beautifully designed atrium which has splendid ceiling-to-floor windowed views of Visions’ surroundings and an artistically unique interior design. Flourishing flora accent the atrium while an indoor river runs beneath wooden bridges and beside stone walkways to create a stunning interior atmosphere. This venue is also a wonderful alternative to the Bayside venue in case of foul weather.

Ballroom. Visions’ premier reception space is a ballroom that can be readily arranged to suit the intended couple's ideal theme and decor. Able to accommodate dining, dancing and entertainment, this versatile space allows for a multitude of styles for your celebration. The Ballroom also comes with a bridal suite for use throughout the event, plus a space for staging and catering preparation. It has a maximum capacity of 220 guests.

This venue has its own professional wedding planning service that will assist couples in optimizing their wedding reception and ceremony. Visions encourages the idea that planning should be simple for you and with this service couples can effectively arrange their event without worry.

A bartending package that includes an in-house bartending staff comes equipped with soft drinks and juices, though alcoholic beverages must be provided from outside the venue. Visions’ professional staff will setup and cleanup the bartending station and can serve drinks for a reception for a maximum of six hours.

Visions can also provide its own in-house catering, in either a banquet or buffet style, with additional furnishing and DJ services for convenient planning. However, it also accepts outside vendors if the couple should prefer different arrangements or cuisine not already available at the venue. In this case, Visions will provide recommended vendors who are familiar with the venue spaces and proven in their quality. During the off-season, from October to May, wedding ceremony packages are reduced in price. Additionally, Friday and Sunday reservations are also offered at a lower cost.

• All cleanup and setup is handled by Visions’ event staff
  • A shuttle service is available at the end of the night to take guests from the venue

Beautiful Grand Traverse Bayfront Weddings

What makes a Northern Michigan wedding unforgettable? Beautiful views of Grand Traverse Bay! Visions at CenterPointe can make your dream wedding a reality with our package pricing and experienced wedding staff. Its no wonder that we are Northern Michigan's premier wedding facility. It's your wedding, your dream. Let Visions provide the magic to make it happen...

Ballroom, Waterfront

Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

12935 S. West Bayshore Drive, Traverse City, MI (231) 632-1702

Wonderful Venue for any Bride:)

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Shelly M

We were planning our wedding from out-of-town, and Bob and Jo made everything SO easy. They have suggestions for everything you may need! I highly recommend utilizing their vendors, as they all work very well with each other. Our cake by Linda was AMAZING. I am still... Read More receiving compliments! Sandy (flowers) and Linda (cake) communicate on a regular basis and will make sure everything coordinates. The wonderful thing about this location is that you can have a relatively inexpensive wedding, or you can upgrade just about everything to make it exactly how you want it:-) No matter what you choose, the view will still be amazing! We decided on doing a lot of different types of appetizers.. These were a huge hit! Bob and Jo do an AWESOME job making everything look nice! Everyone is still raving about the stuffed mushrooms! I had a slight issue with one of their recommended vendors not returning my calls. I made Bob and Jo aware of my concern, and they got right on it! The vendor called me within the hour. If you have any issues, be sure to let them know… they really are there to make sure your day is perfect. The only suggestion that wasn't provided by Visions, was a location to stay. I would suggest all future brides to look into Peninsula Bay Condos (Linda Koro) in Traverse City. This made our wedding week perfect! Overall, we did upgraded several things, but it was worth it! We even had an acoustic guitar player come in and play during appetizers and dinner! Bob and Jo were not familiar with him, as we located him on our own, but they helped him set up and showed him where he needed to be! I would say the most outstanding compliment I can give Visions is the way were treated the day following our wedding. We came to pick up the things we forgot, food, and our flowers… Jo was in the process of setting up for another wedding that day, and she hugged us, thanked us and was just as nice to us as the day we met. They do a lot of weddings here, but I can PROMISE you, they don’t treat you like a number. They really are sincere…. That is the most priceless thing of all. Thank you Visions for making our fairytale wedding come alive!! 3 July 2012

8/23/14: Wedding on the Bay with a Million Dollar View

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Idolina D

I grew up vacationing in Northern Michigan, and it holds a special place in my heart. I mean, it's just such a beautiful gem! So when we were looking for wedding venues, I had two requirements: Northern Michigan and a view of the water. I came across Visions, and soon as I saw... Read More the view, that was it.... Sold. The ballroom is beautiful and what makes it even more jaw-dropping is that one wall is completely lined with windows, leaving a stunning view of the West Grand Traverse Bay. Besides the beautiful view, what I loved most about Visions was their all-in-one package, including: ceremony, reception, tables/linens/chairs, catering, bartenders, DJ, cake cutting service, day-of-wedding coordinator. They made it a breeze to plan the wedding 4 hours out of town. As for the ceremony, indoor and outdoor locations are available, both equally beautiful. You have to bring in your own alcohol, which saves you ton of money on your bar service. They have a good partnership with Dockside, who will deliver and pick up all alcohol for only $25. We had an open bar for 100 people for less than $600, and we still had plenty left over to take home. Jo & Chris (wedding coordinators) were extremely helpful! At the rehearsal and the day of, we were running a little behind, so these two lovely ladies stepped in and helped with whatever was needed. They definitely went above and beyond, I can't thank them enough. They ensured everything got back on schedule, and it all ran smoothly from there. Bob was also excellent. He was super patient with my calls/emails of endless questions. He gave me such a reassurance about all the details. Additionally, he was extremely flexible with us! Very kind heart. Now the food... Oh my the food! Nearly two months after the wedding we are STILL receiving compliments! The food is seriously fantastic, and is not your typical wedding food. We had the chicken cordon bleu and roast beef. Visions also has two tastings a year, and make sure you go with an empty stomach, you will want to try everything! Back to the view. If you think it's stunning already, wait til you see it at night. The night of our reception I stepped onto the balcony overlooking the water, and it took my breath away. You can see the moon and stars reflecting in the water, with the lights from the boats glistening. It's very romantic. Simply stunning. Some things to be aware of: Hors'derves for cocktail hour are not included in the package, but are a very reasonably priced add on. Also, when budgeting, don't forget to add in the 18% gratuities and taxes (our taxes/gratuities totaled $2000 of our total bill of $12000). However, this is still a great value. You can't beat getting your ceremony, reception, DJ, bar, coordinator all in one palace for one package price. The only vendor I really had to find was a photographer. Oh and the cake, but Visions provided us with excellent recommendations. Overall, our wedding was amazing thanks to the staff at Visions and all of our guests had a great time. They kept complimenting the location, and of course the view. Visions worked great for our "wedding weekend", as there are so many things to see and do in Northern Michigan (our guests definitely took advantage of that!). If you're looking for a venue with an all-in-one package deal, great location, stunning view, amazing staff, and delicious food, look no further. Call Bob and ask for a tour of Visions, you won't be disappointed!

well worth the money

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Kara F

I know it's a cliche, but my wedding day was the best--and most fun--day of my life, thanks in large part to Bob and Jo at Visions. So much is included in this package--the centerpieces, the dj, cake cutting, and more--that hiring a wedding planner is completely unnecessary if... Read More you hold your event here. Jo and her staff took care of everything and I was never bothered with "logistics" during the reception. For some reason we went into the reception with very low expectations for the food, and we were SO pleasantly surprised--it was some of the best wedding food we've ever had. We had the herbed chicken, pork tenderloin, rice pilaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, and peas and carrots. Very homestyle, but so good. Having helped other brides plan their weddings from beginning to end, it was such a relief to have Jo take the reins and handle so many of the small and time-consuming details that normally cause so much stress in the wedding-planning process. I can't say enough positive things about our experience. I would book them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Valorie T

The view was BEAUTIFUL, and the food was delicious! We had contact with Bob regularly; didn't have much contact with Joanne until the rehearsal/wedding day. We were surprised by some last minute costs, but overall, we were very pleased we chose Visions for our wedding. GREAT... Read More staff!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Mary K

Beautiful setting for a wedding reception. Both Jo and Bob were very professional. They reviewed the various checklists with us and also let us know what has worked well in the past for wedding receptions. Coordinated well with our outside caterer and the liquor store. The... Read More DJ they provided was awesome. Jo and Bob truly make the wedding planning less overwhelming. I highly recommend Visions at Centerpointe.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Nichole B

Hello Newly Engaged Couples, I would personally like to congratulate you on this special time in your life. I would also encourage you to give Visions at Centerpointe an opportunity to make this time for you as easy and stress free as they made it for me and my husband. The... Read More staff are very courteous and professional. They are beautifully located right on the water, making for an extraordinary view that is priceless. The most breathtaking view as the sun goes down made for amazing pictures that will let us remember this wonderful day for the rest of our lives. Don't even get me started on how amazing all the food was. 5 star

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Jennifer O

Beautiful venue and absolutely wonderful overall experience. Bob and Joanne were fantastic to work with. They are very helpful, informative, and detailed..... it was great to have their guidance throughout the whole experience. Every time I called Jo with any questions, she... Read More answered her cell. We are from the Detroit area, so we planned the wedding (mostly) from a distance. They recommended great vendors to work with, which made the planning very smooth. So much is included with their packages, and we really didn't have to think about much on the day of the wedding except to enjoy everything and take it all in. The food was delicious -- and they offer SO many choices, from the appetizers to the main courses. You will not get your standard "chicken and mostaccioli" wedding menu here! I can also say that they are extremely affordable, compared to weddings in our area -- but offer so much more. The view of the bay and the boats are just beautiful. We are still receiving compliments on our day. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Bob, Jo and Visions to anyone seeking a Traverse City wedding.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Weston B

Visions at CenterPointe made are experience easy and enjoyable. The owners are very caring and do what they can to make your wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Joyce H

We had an amazing wedding ceremony and reception at Visions at CenterPointe! After visiting the venue and seeing the 180 degree views of the marina, we instantly booked and planned the rest of the wedding remotely with Joe and Bob from Phoenix, Arizona. Everything turned out... Read More great. It was the perfect destination wedding...everything we hoped for and more. The bay-side ceremony was beautiful and the views at the reception were unbelievable and unique! We were so happy with everything from the food, to the music to the outstanding views. We also chose the best wedding cake (http://cakeconnectiontc.com/) and beautiful flowers (http://liliesofthealley.com/). Our photographer was out of this world AMAZING and took full advantage of the spectacular views in their photography (https://wsphotography.us/)!! If you have a destination wedding...they make it very easy to plan a wedding remotely. I would highly recommend this venue for your future events. Thanks Bob & Jo!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kurtis B

Bob & Joanne were both very pleasant to work with. The location was beautiful and Joanne helped us tremendously through both the rehearsal and the ceremony. I can't thank them enough for making our day special!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Natacha A

We absolutely loved our wedding! Bob and Jo were so great to work with, the food was amazing, the DJ was out of this world fantastic and super engaging. We got exactly what we wanted and the staff at Visions was awesome. Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Kristen V

Bob and Jo were so helpful and I couldn't have been happier. Jo treated me like I was family and I couldn't have imaged better service from all the staff! The food was excellent and the venue was incredible - what a view! As locals it was so nice to have a venue where our guests... Read More could have a great view of what we call home.

2017-01-05T14:25:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are so happy you enjoyed your day with us at Visions. Wishing you both all the best in your years to come together. Bob & Jo

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jenna H

We were so happy with our experience with Visions. They took incredible care in making sure everything was perfect for our special day. Bob and Jo are great and really seemed to have our best interest at heart through the entire process. Our guests raved about the beautiful view... Read More and gorgeous venue. The food was delicious, the DJ was awesome, the bartenders and staff were great. We couldn't have picked a better venue!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erica G

I cannot say enough great things about Visions! We planned our out of town wedding at Visions and Jo and Bob were absolutely wonderful to work with. From our first meeting, I could tell they were very organized and that carried through our wedding day. They really make you feel... Read More like family. They were always available and happy to answer any questions we had. I always felt like they were happy and willing to help - no matter how silly our questions Everything went off perfectly the day before and of our wedding. The food was incredible and the service was even better. I was so thankful that I didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day because I knew they had it covered. Our guests absolutely loved the balcony overlooking the bay as well. It was the perfect venue for us and we really could not be happier with Visions!

2016-10-24T16:48:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our wedding venue on your special day. May you both enjoy many years of happiness and love. And have a great time on your Sandals honeymoon :) Bob & Jo

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Betsy G

Absolutely perfect! Everything with Bob and Jo is done with utmost attention to detail, nothing is a challenge with them even when unexpected guests are thrown in at literally the last minute. We would have changed nothing, perfection. Gorgeous venue, cozy seating areas... Read More if you want to get away for some quiet conversation, amazing food gorgeously presented, table settings and immaculate linens were so pretty. The fact that they can take care of dj, bartenders, waitstaff, security was wonderful. The venue has stunning views of the marina, West Grand Traverse Bay and Old Mission peninsula. If we could give them a 10, we would in a heartbeat. Our quiet guests had an amazing time dancing with our fun dj, he did an awesome job in getting the crowd out on the dance floor. We are thrilled with Visions. Thank you Bob and Jo for an amazing day, we had so much fun. It was the dream wedding we wanted for our daughter,

2016-10-24T16:50:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time and submitting this wonderful review. Jo and I are so glad that the bride and groom enjoyed their wedding day. Plus wish them both our best.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Kristen S

Bob and Jo did a FANTASTIC job from start to finish. They took care of everything for us which made for a gorgeous, stress free day! We have had innumerable positive comments from guests about the beautiful venue sight, service, professionalism, etc. Our DJ, Ray, did a great job... Read More as well - the dance floor was packed literally from start (6pm) to finish (12am)! Could not recommend all of these people more highly. They make everything so easy and the venue is breath-taking, especially at sunset!

2016-07-06T21:52:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We are so glad that you enjoyed your big day with us. Best of wishes. Bob & Jo

Visions was an amazing reception venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Brad L

Both Bob and Jo own Visions at Centrepoint and they were both amazing from the day we signed the contract to use their venue until the wedding day celebration was complete. THey coordinate just about everything for you and one of them is even present during the reception should... Read More anyone need anything or have questions. Visions provided the bartender and DJ and all of the wait staff. Bob makes all of the reception food himself, and it was absolutely delicious. THere’s a lot you can choose from too. In terms of price, it was pretty comparable to other reception sites in the Grant Traverse county area. Venues that were less expensive did not include some of the amenities that Visions offered, and they did not have the beautiful view overlooking the water like Visions did. We had questions throughout the wedding planning process, and Bob and Jo were always friendly and made sure we were given answers immediately. I cannot think of anything that I’d want Visions to improve upon for the future. It really was easy to do business with Bob and Jo. All in all, Visions made our wedding planning and wedding day stress-free and made it truly enjoyable!!!

Outstanding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Sarah T

View and location was amazing! Good quality food and was impressed with all the help.

Phenominal Experience

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I had my wedding on October 3, 2015 at Visions at CenterPointe. Working with Bob prior to the wedding was simple, everything was included! We did upgrade a few items (colored linens, stemware for toast and wine), but it was all very easy. I never really got stressed out... Read More planning our wedding, because Bob made everything simple. Then come to our wedding day, Jo was onsite and helped make sure EVERYTHING went smooth. She made us feel like we were royalty, waiting on us and taking great care of us. The DJ that is provided (we had Ray), was AMAZING!! He kept the music PG during the first hour or so, when we had a lot of kids present, but once the kids left and it was adults only, he tailored the music to fit the crowd that was left. He did a GREAT job!! Overall, I can't imagine having my special day anywhere else. This isn't even to mention the amazing venue itself and the view. WOW!! You can't get any better than here for a beautiful Northern Michigan wedding. They exceeded our expectations! If you decide to have your wedding here, you won't be disappointed.

Perfect Reception!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015

My husband and I had our beautiful reception at Visions! We came up north from the Detroit area for our Traverse City wedding and wanted a venue on the water. Visions provided a GORGEOUS reception space!! Our guests loved the balcony and the amazing views that the room provided.... Read More The food was amazing - our guests commented on how delicious their dinners were throughout the night! Bob and Jo were great to work with. They were very responsive and answered our questions almost immediately. Everything turned out exactly how they described it ... no surprises. The venue was well worth the money - we would recommend Visions in a heartbeat!

Waterfront View and Stress-Free Day

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Beth B

My fiancée and I were planning our wedding from out-of town, but Bob and Jo made the planning so easy and stress-free. I looked at several different venues in the area but Visions gave us the most bang for my buck. Included in the price were the gorgeous waterfront view,... Read More intimate ceremony sites, food, centerpieces, and a DJ. Bob and Jo were so accommodating that I could even personalize the centerpieces that were already included. I was hesitant about the food since it was not a seated service, but even the pickiest eaters at our wedding raved about the food the next day. We had roast beef and gravy, chicken cordon bleu, mac and cheese, roasted baby bakers, honey glazed carrots with cherries, green beans with almonds, a salad with an assortment of dressing, and dinner rolls. There is not one thing about the dinner service that I would change. There were several items that we chose to upgrade, but the pricing was reasonable, and the ballroom looked absolutely amazing on wedding day! Jo and Bob are true professionals. I was clueless about the wedding day events, but Jo led us through these with ease. Even when it started to rain 20 minutes before the ceremony, Jo and the staff quickly moved everything indoors without hesitation, and the indoor ceremony was just as beautiful. They treated us as more than clients, and there were many hugs at the end of the evening. I would highly recommend this venue to future brides who want to enjoy a relaxed day without going into debt. Thank you for making our wedding a day to remember - 08.13.15!

Every detail was covered!

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Kaylee J P

Our experience at Visions was excellent. Bob is available for phone calls almost every time of the day, almost any day of the week. It helped to know that you could call if questions came up during planning, without feeling like a burden. The day of the actual wedding is... Read More what impressed me most. From the second we entered (on a boat) they had staff waiting for us to make sure we arrived safely and take us upstairs for a second grand entrance. Jo was FANTASTIC. Every time I started to think "I'm not sure what happens next" she was by my side, answering questions and even pulling out my chair for dinner. We were served our dinner and drinks. They made us feel incredibly welcome. They watched over guests and cut people off when they had enough to drink (may sound like a turn off but let me tell you, it took a lot of worry off of my plate as the Bride). The DJ followed my plans to a T and played all of the music that I asked him to. He was great and entertaining with the guests and said a beautiful blessing before our dinner. I really can't say enough about how wonderful Jo was even up until the very end of the night she made sure guests had sober rides and went above and beyond. Of course the view was absolutely worth every penny. Guests have been telling me daily what an amazing wedding it was and how it was one of the best they've ever been to. The only downside I will say is that there are a lot of up charges for glassware, use of tv's, colored linens, appetizers etc. And they also sell honeymoon packages which can feel pressuring but at the same time, a nice addition if you are looking to book one. And if you bring in a lot of your own details (which they allow you to do) you don't need to pay for the upgrades. I would certainly recommend Visions. I am so thankful for how my day turned out! Thanks Bob and Jo!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Kara G

My new husband and I had the best experience having our wedding at this venue!! It was perfect!!! We planned our entire wedding from California and Jo and Bob made it extremely easy and actually went out of their way to make our experience perfect. We didn't have to worry... Read More about a thing the day of and I'm glad I didn't spend the money on a wedding coordinator. I was nervous about the food....but the food turned out EXCELLENT! It was so good!! I couldn't be happier!

Best.Day.Ever.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Samantha Ayscue A

We decided to use Visions as our ceremony and reception venue, as so much is included in the price (food, DJ, bartenders, etc). My husband and I live in North Carolina, so we had to plan everything long distance. Despite being so far away, our wedding was a breeze to plan. The... Read More food is amazing, Bob and Jo make sure everything runs smoothly, the DJ keeps everyone on the dance floor, and the view is breathtaking. We looked at a lot of venues in the TC area and this was, by far, the best bang for our buck. We had such a wonderful day and all of our guests are still commenting on how wonderful everything was. If you are looking for a venue in TC, choose Visions. You will not be disappointed!

Shawn is AWESOME

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Kristen A

We had SUCH a great time with Shawn as our DJ for our 4th of July wedding! He made our reception fun and personal. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!! Thanks Shawn!!!

Robert and Joanne Sika

Welcome to Traverse City's premier waterfront wedding venue, Visions at CenterPointe. Owner's Robert and Joanne Sika have been providing wedding day dreams to our brides and grooms, for over 20 years. Experienced, knowledgeable and ready to help make your big day. One your guests will remember for years to come. We are Northern Michigan's one stop wedding venue. At both Visions and GreyStone Weddings we pride ourselves on providing a stress free and enjoyable experience. Call us and let us help you plan your day.