I love shooting wedding videos....

but don't take it from me... "We hired Tom to shoot our wedding ceremony and reception and we're extremely happy with the results. He added music, audio and just captured all the special moments. He was timely and professional we hardly noticed he was there shooting. We also received our DVD in a very timely matter. We would recommend Tom to anyone looking to capture their special day on camera!" - Noami A.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo + Video

Serving the Twin Cities (651) 235-6774

Volga River Video

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Diane R

Our son's wedding video is now a beautiful family heirloom! Tom was very easy to work with and provided the exact services he promised. His website is easy to understand and use and provides accurate information as to cost and services. I recommend him with great enthusiasm... Read More and no reservations whatsoever.

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Molly V

I was debating to have a videographer for our wedding and it was until my sister said its one thing she absolutely regretted from her wedding & reception, I decided to search around and hire one! I was so happy we have the video and memories from Tom and it definitely was the... Read More right decision! It was an add on to our budget and I am glad it was so affordable with him. The video was perfect for what we needed and we will watch it over and over for years to come! So awesome to be able to see all the things before I walked down the aisle and as well as into the reception! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Stephanie F

Tom was outstanding. To be honest I was a little nervous when I first met him, but really and truly hire him for the wedding video. It came out perfect, and he got such great interviews with our family members for our wedding. It was a perfect way to settle into the calm of... Read More after-wedding bliss, was to see everyone's faces and their thoughts and prayers for us afterward. AND he was able to get great sound quality of the ceremony so we can relive the day over and over again. I couldn't be happier. He also made sure we had a long video to watch of our wedding and a short 3 minute clip to post on facebook for our family who couldn't be there. It was everything I wanted. So happy!

Volga River is outstanding

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

Tom was great to work with. Punctual, very professional and delivered more than he promised. It made my daughters wedding pictures come alive. I would definitely recommend Volga River for any event.

Tom Maertz

The pictures you see in Japanese clothing are me and my wife, Akiko. We had a Shinto wedding in Fukuoka, Japan in 2007. My interest in other cultures has led me to a diverse array of wedding shoots since starting my business in 2008. I don't have many Knot reviews yet, however, you can see several reviews on my Thumbtack profile below. https://www.thumbtack.com/profile/services/TaWEdCTx:NNU8w/