Brighton, MI (231) 350-6382

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Alex B

Alissa with Vows & Veils was amazing and an imperative part of our wedding planning team! I was planning my wedding while living outside of the country and could not have done it without her! She thought of everything and brought up ideas/questions/potential problems that I... Read More didn't even think of. My mom has planned many, many parties and we thought we had things handled... We hired Alissa because we thought it couldn't hurt and let me tell you my mom and I have said so many times how we are so glad that we did and we couldn't have done it without her! Alissa stayed around the night of the wedding to just make sure everything ran smoothly and was a Jack of all trades! At one point we ran out of liquor and she made a run to the local liquor store for us! I highly, highly suggest her and her service to everyone I know that is getting married as she was an awesome help and great at diffusing unavoidable wedding stress!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Elizabeth G

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with Vows & Veils! The attention to detail, diligence, friendliness, responsiveness, and professionalism exceeded our wildest expectations. She helped us realize our vision for the big day, and was extremely supportive of our wishes. Our... Read More event couldn't have happened without Vows & Veils and we sincerely appreciate the peace of mind working with Alissa gave us: we knew all along that we were in good hands! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Tricia K

Alissa was a dream come true when it came to day of coordination for my wedding in June 2017. I know it's overwhelming to try and find the perfect person to help coordinate your special day, but SHE. IS. IT. Alissa is prompt in her communication, her pricing is reasonable, and... Read More her demeanor is always calm, cool, and collected. This is especially important on the day of when everyone else is overwhelmed and (sometimes) freaking out. Alissa met with me, my mom, and mother-in-law several times to go over details and expectations. She was thorough, precise, and her attention to detail paid off with how smooth the day of the wedding was. Of course, there are always bumps and hiccups on the big day, but there was not a single one that Alissa couldn't handle. I don't know how she did it, but she was always right there when I needed her. Actually, this goes for the bridesmaids, moms, and vendors too! She was always right there for them. She anticipated needs before they were verbalized, she knew the answer to every question asked, and if by chance she wasn't sure, she knew exactly who to ask. The smallest details were covered by Alissa and they were the things that my mom and I hadn't even thought about ahead of time. This included getting all of the gifts up to the hotel room from the reception, picking up after the bridesmaids, and being responsible for everyone's wristlets/purses/shoes. She was even able to find my seamstress in the sea of people during cocktail hour and bring her to help bustle my dress when we were having an issue. I could give a thousand more anecdotes and examples of how great Alissa is, but you should find out for yourself. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Cory O

Planning a wedding is insane. My wife and I thought if we began planning way in advance (over a year in advance!) it would be smooth sailing as the wedding got closer. Not the case... It’s gusty, unpredictable, sailing with all kinds of obstacles to hit along the way. There are... Read More way too many things to coordinate - especially as the day of the wedding approaches. After hiring Alissa with Vows & Veils, she met regularly with us, listened to what we like and what we despise about modern weddings, gave us tips based on our likes/dislikes, and organized our events/vendors/guests/decor into a detailed binder. The day of our wedding, she coordinated and acted as the go-to contact for confused people that would have otherwise texted/called/tracked us down. Alissa has strong leadership skills, is an organizational wizard, understands the madness of a wedding, and is a great person to work with. I would strongly recommend avoiding the chaos and hiring her as your planner.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Devin B

Wishing for a blissful, stress-free wedding day? Then hire vows & veils as your wedding planner!!!! At first, my husband and I didn't think that we wanted a wedding planner. It seemed like an extravagance. Hiring Alissa ended up being one of the best investments that we made!... Read More Our mothers were obsessing over planning details to the point where I received calls, texts, and other worried questions about wedding coordination on a daily basis. It was exhausting! By hiring Alissa, we had someone who could take charge the day of the wedding and deflect any questions from the bride. Instead of worrying about coordinating family, decorations, vendors, etc.; I was able to relax and focus on enjoying my time with family, friends, and my future husband. The morning of my wedding, I sat on a patio drinking mimosas with my bridesmaids. I was completely relaxed , knowing that Alissa had it all under control. That peace of mind was priceless!!! She is smart, professional, and reliable. Other perks: she has great taste, invaluable planning advice, and she also happens to be a really lovely person! Do you and your family a favor: HIRE HER! You want Alissa on your team!