Is this your business? claim it now

Wagner Flowers and Greenhouses

Tiffin, OH

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

907 E County Road 50, Tiffin, OH (419) 447-0616

Wonderful Work

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Emily B

Flexible, budget friendly and professional.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Breann P

We had such beautiful flowers for our ceremony and could not have asked for a better place to get them from! Sally was so helpful the day of the wedding by giving the bridal party their flowers and also pinning them onto the guys before pictures and the ceremony! Our flowers... Read More were so beautiful and elegant just like I wanted them to be. I would recommend Wagner Flowers to anyone who is getting married and wants to have beautiful flowers and great service by some caring and loving people.

Fantastic service/Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Crystal C

My flowers were beautiful and the service was fantastic

Great flowers but not so great consolt.

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Jennifer R

The florist at the consult was very difficult to work with and turned down a lot of my ideas. Even with my great aunt there that is a florist. Once we got past the consultation. The service was great and reasonable priced. The flowers looked amazing and were delivered on time.... Read More Over all it was an ok company. Beautiful floral arrangements!!!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Tracey S

I loved the bouquets from Wagner's Flowers. They turned out absolutely beautiful and so many people commented on how nice they looked!