Walter Knoll Florist

As a family-owned and managed business, Walter Knoll Florist has been enhancing relationships since 1883. An award winning team of designers offering full service weddings and events.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

2765 Lasalle St, St. Louis, MO (314) 633-8780

Great Value, Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Elizabeth

I chose Walter Knoll because they were a recommended vendor for Windows on Washington. The consultant I met with was very sweet and helpful. I loved everything she put together. I only did bouquets, corsages and boutonnières but they were all perfect. Flowers looked great all... Read More day and night. Pricing was very reasonable. I would absolutely use Walter Knoll again!

Silk Flowers

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Erin C

Scott did an amazing job with our flowers. We had a destination wedding right before mothers day so flowers were outrageous! The silk flowers turned out amazing and didn't look fake at all. They did my large bouquet as well as 3 bridesmaids and 6 boutonnieres. Very reasonable... Read More price and great service.

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Heather L

I am not a flower person at all & Sally at the LaSalle Street location made the whole process easy & my flowers were beautiful & everything was reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Laura K

I knew some flowers that I wanted but had no idea of how I wanted them to look. When I told the folks at WKF, they put together a bouquet for me, in minutes, and it was perfect! The flowers were incredibly beautiful and they lasted for weeks after the wedding.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Shelby M

Amazing designs by Sunny for our wedding. Love that she put together some ideas at our consultation, and was super helpful during the whole process. Wonderful service and an amazing floral studio!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Kaitlin T

Obviously they are the best in St. Louis but really did an amazing job at my wedding. We had hanging florals put up at our reception and they were beautiful. The bouquets and corsages were fantastic. Sue the wedding coordinator is excellent and I recommend her highly.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Kristen J

The flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I had hoped for. My mother and I had met WKF at a bridal show and later scheduled a consultation to decide if we wanted to use them for the wedding. I wasn't exactly sure what specific flowers I wanted to use but had a color palate... Read More and rough design idea based on things I had seen online. Our consultant, Tina, was so nice and let us walk around the back room with her picking out flowers and greenery to put together in a bouquet to see what I might like and design something special just for me. It was really fun getting to mingle with the workers as they were creating other floral arrangements and getting to pick out flowers I had never seen in person before. On the spot she designed both a mock bridal and bridesmaid bouquet for me. We loved what she put together and the price range was within our budget. We then felt comfortable and confident going with them, and bonus we went home with two free sample bouquets to show the rest of the bridal party. Leading up to the wedding Tina was so helpful and nice talking and emailing with me back and forth as we finalized the designs and added more items like the table settings and corsages. On the day of the wedding the arrangements were so beautiful and exactly how I had dreamed they would look. We couldn't have been more pleased and will use them again and refer to others.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 M L

Sue at Walter Knoll Florist captured my vision and created everything better than I ever dreamed! If you want wonderful service, beautiful flowers, and everything with your budget Walter Knoll Florist is your place! What a lovely experience!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Alexandria W

Zach is very sweet and attentive. Our flowers were beautiful and I still get compliments on our centerpieces. My bouquet and all of the bridal party's flower arrangements were perfect. Looking back at the photos of the day I am really happy with the way they turned out. The... Read More price for all of my flowers was beyond the best quote I had received as well. My only nit pick was that the boutonnieres and corsages weren't really how I wanted them after having gone over it a few times. The flowers were still pretty and healthy looking though and those that received the corsages were so happy with them. We donated our flowers to a local retirement home after the wedding and all of the folks there were so excited and happy to have them. Some of the residents claimed that the flowers lasted a couple weeks and smelled beautiful. At the end of the day I would say that my overall experience with Walter Knoll is that they are great. (Ask for Zach!)

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Jen S

Our flowers were amazing! They were exactly what I wanted and were affordable. They were really understanding through all the minor changes I made up till the end!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Megan B

The only reason I'm giving two stars is because everyone was so nice, but we really had way too many issues leading up to the wedding. Our paperwork was lost after going through all of the details of the day. It took hours and we wrote it all down with a consultant. Then to... Read More find out all that information was gone was very stressful. So we went back and tried to remember everything that we had already picked out. I understand mistakes happen, and like I said before, everyone was so kind and understanding about our frustrations to have to go through it all again, but there are so many other things to worry about during a wedding, you don't want to have to backpedal. So after we picked out our wedding flowers for a SECOND time, we got a call saying they found our original paperwork. So we had to go through both sets of paperwork, compare them, figure out prices again... it was confusing and unnecessarily stressful. When it came to the day of the wedding, the flowers were gorgeous; however, the groomsman and the the mother of the bride and groom all had incorrect flowers. Maybe my situation was a fluke because I've heard so many good things about Walter Knoll, but it was still disappointing. Book with caution.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Ashley M

My husband, Kyle, and I decided to use Walter Knoll Florist for our wedding last fall (10/22/16) in Saint Charles, MO, and we are so happy we did! We worked specifically with Sue Lueken, partly because she's who answered the phone first, ha, but mostly because of the rave... Read More reviews she had received from other wedding couples - and those testimonials did not disappoint. Sue was such a dream to work with - not only was she kind, pleasant, and not pushy AT ALL, but she is so knowledgeable and brings a motherly love to every step of the decision making process. What I personally really loved was how budget conscious/considerate she was. We originally sat down to consult with her thinking we were going to get a ton more flowers than we did, because we had no idea how pricey good floral arrangements were! However, she didn't flinch at all when we said, "We're not going to be able to afford that." She immediately started combing through the list and weeding out things that truly weren't necessary. We were feeling really down because we weren't going to have the lush arrangement that we envisioned, and then she took my hand and said, "Let me ask you something - can you describe to me the flowers that you saw at the last wedding you attended? Can you tell me the type, colors, and size?" To which my husband and I both said, "Um, honestly no." We felt sheepish, but her point was to say that flowers are lovely (it's her business after all), but they're not what's most important that day - so do what you can, but don't think that the day is downgraded just because there aren't flowers spilling from every corner. Long story to say that Sue is incredible, and she was excellent with communication, detail, and confirmation - and the delivery and execution was lovely. So I can't speak for everyone at Walter Knoll, but I can say that Sue Lueken is worth the price just by herself!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Emily T

We had a wonderful experience with Walter Knoll! They really listened to what I wanted, provided lots of expertise, and went above and beyond to stick to my budget. Would recommend for anyone

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Andrew E

Great experience from beginning to end! We primarily worked with Chuck and Sue, and they had lots of great ideas to make our flowers unique and fun and were a pleasure to work with. Deliveries were made on time, and everything looked great. The only issue we had was that their... Read More billing system seems to work a little slowly, so there was some confusion on whether the final payment had been received, but that was resolved quickly.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rebekah L

Walter Knoll provided gorgeous orchids for my wedding. Sue, our contact at the florist, was easy to work with and wonderfully accommodating as I went back and forth about what to do for table arrangements. I had a picture of a bouquet that I liked, and they scaled it down to... Read More suit my tastes and created bridesmaid bouquets, table arrangements, and boutonnieres/corsages to complement it. Since I was planning the wedding from out of town, Sue sent me photos of what they could provide and do for me, and she stayed in contact when I needed it. The flowers were delivered on time, and someone from the florist even stuck around to help pin on corsages and boutonnieres! I would certainly recommend Walter Knoll, and I would use them again!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jen H

We worked with Sue at Walter Knoll, and I would HIGHLY recommend her. At our first meeting, she took me around their shop to pick out which specific roses I liked for our flowers. I was able to find just the shade of red and white that I wanted. She even made little mock-ups... Read More of both my bouquet and the bridesmaids! The pricing was about on par with what I was quoted elsewhere. The flowers were beautiful and lasted a long time. My bouquet is still looking pretty good a week after our wedding! If you choose them, you'll be getting a great product!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Catherine Z

We originally worked with Ladue Florist which was acquired by Walter Knoll. Obviously we were a little fearful that our original planning would not work out. Fortunately, the ladies at Walter Knoll/Ladue Florist did FANTASTIC! They were very flexible with us and had several... Read More meetings to ensure everything fit our plan and adjusted to fit our budget. They will make the flowers at your event perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Taylor B

If I could give zero stars, I would. The flowers were overpriced (way overpriced compared to other florists!) and services that other florists included for free were extra from Walter knoll. The workers were pushy and didn't seem to listen to what I wanted. The owner was so rude... Read More and I hope no bride has to deal with that much rudeness and cruelty ever. Please do not use this florist- you will thank me!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Angie H

We had a great experience with Walter Knoll. I would definitely recommend them for any need for flowers. They made the exact bouquet I had always dreamed of. They called me the night before my wedding to left me know that the roses that were supposed to be used in my bridal... Read More parties bouquets had to be changed last minute because they were not available at that time due to the hurricanes. They assured me they were going to work into the evening to make sure I had something close and would send pictures throughout the process for me to approve. While I knew this situation was out of their hands, it was still stressful knowing the flowers were supposed to be in my hands in less than 24 hours. But the next day, they showed up 30 minutes earlier than planned and (to me) looked just exactly as I thought they were going to all along. No need to stress, they made it happen and the flowers were beautiful. Sue was amazing! She answered all of my questions quickly and helped me pick out exactly what I was looking for but also giving suggestions an options. Great experience!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Janice C

I was planning a wedding for my brother from out of town and had a small window to meet with local vendors in St. Louis. Walter Knoll Florist was able to meet with me on short notice and accommodate my time frame. I had the pleasure of working with Tina who had the innate... Read More ability to translate the bride's creative vision into exactly what she wanted and more. This is not your average floral designer. The bridal bouquet, table arrangements and ornamental garlands were so rich with texture and absolutely STUNNING. We received SO many compliments and inquiries from our guests and vendors. They had never seen anything of such quality. Thank you again for transforming our venue and making this occasion so special for the happy couple.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Karen B

Oh, my!!! Our daughter's flowers for her July 2017 wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Walter Knoll delivered fresh flowers, on time. In addition to the bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, boutonnieres for groomsmen, ushers, fathers, etc. we had arrangements for the tables... Read More at the reception and baby's breath bunches for the ceremony. All were spectacular. We appreciate the professionalism of the Walter Knoll staff and the obvious talent of the florists who created all our flowers. Price was reasonable for top-notch arrangements.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Emma L

Sue worked with us to meet all of our needs and she was great. Her customer service is outstanding. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kristin G

Walter Knoll was so easy to work with and the flowers were gorgeous. Everything we had talked about in the consultation was exactly that way on our wedding day and delivered on time. Would definitely recommend to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Paula G

My daughter had her wedding bouquets done at Walter Knoll, they were stunning. We also collected numerous colored bottles for the centerpieces which I intended to fill myself but eventually decided to take to Walter Knoll and have them fill and deliver. They turned out... Read More spectacular, I highly recommend them

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Dana B

Walter Knoll is definitely the best florist in St. Louis where you'll get the most bang for your buck! I booked them almost a year out from our wedding since we had picked Labor Day weekend. I thought we wouldn't have much contact or help since we picked a busy weekend but boy... Read More was I wrong! They called and set up a meeting about 9 months out to pick preliminary flowers. And then about a month from our date, we had a final meeting. Most of our flowers changed because our colors changed in the middle of planning. They had NO PROBLEMS with it and actually picked the flowers for me since I had no idea what I wanted. All I knew was I wanted a small waterfall bouquet and they used their expertise to fill in the rest. My flowers did fall apart a bit two minutes before I walked down the isle, but I was able to fix them and nobody could tell a few orchids fell out. That is the only reason I am only giving four stars. Everything else was perfect and their service is unbeatable. I would still use them again and will use them for any future events!