Watermark Country Club

Grand Rapids, MI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Beautiful Club setting for wedding or reception!

At Watermark Country Clubs you can have the country club wedding of your dreams without the membership! . Have your wedding or reception, gather indoors or outdoors, in one of our beautiful convenient locations. Let our staff professionally assist you with the details of your special day!

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

5500 Cascade Road, Grand Rapids, MI

Gorgeous reception, fabulous staff!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Taylor L

Having my reception at Watermark was absolutely the right choice! My wedding was early fall, so the colors were beautiful! We worked with Krystle and she was fantastic! We really enjoyed her! Our reception even made it on their website! The only tip I would give brides is to... Read More make sure that your costs are right. Check your bills! Be sure that you're being given the prices you were quoted. I know that staff is busy, so it's easy to miss little things. Best to just check it over yourself.

Aim to Please!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 mariya s

Wonderful on site consultants, excellent service staff, very helpful and knowledgable! Great with coordinating vendors and setup staff they go the extra mile to please! Food was excellent for our Rehearsal Dinner (family style), with Habachi S'Mores for dessert! Formal sit down... Read More Reception dinner with three different entree options was prompt and cooked to perfection. I was impressed by the friendliness, professionalism and integrity of all the staff at Watermark!

Could Not Have Asked For A Better Venue

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Kristin B

Watermark was very close to our ceremony site, so we selected it mainly for the purpose of convenience. HOWEVER, once the planning process got under way, Watermark was AMAZING! Faith helped in every step of the process, making sure that I was informed and happy about decisions.... Read More She worked with our budget as much as possible. The food is TO DIE FOR! The hall was beautiful! We got to use the golf course for pictures! I could go on and on about how thankful I am that I found Watermark!

Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Corey B

Chaparral was wonderful to work with and its a beautiful location!

A night I will never forget

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Sarah M

They really worked hard to make sure the day was special with little details that I wanted, ie changing the electronic board for us. Jeanette was great at responding back to my emails quick and she made sure that we felt comfortable and confident with everything. The food was... Read More amazing and we had after hours pizza that everyone loved. Not only was the food great but the venue was beautiful with patio seating and we had lawn games that guests could play. They worked hard to truly make it a night to remember!

Good Food, one unfortunate misunderstanding

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Julie T

I chose this venue because I had tasted their food before and it was amazing. Not cheap, but we had a small-ish group at our wedding reception (115) and we wanted to treat them. I bought a bunch of beer under the impression that I would get the leftover beer (because I paid... Read More for it), but they told me after the wedding that their license doesn't allow them to give me the beer that wasn't drunk. That was very frustrating because it was a big waste of money. Other than that, though, the service was excellent, the facilities very nice, and the friendliness of the staff was great.

Great venue

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Jennifer R

We looked at Watermark after my first venue cancelled on us and I am glad they did now. Watermark did a fantastic job. We received a discount for a March wedding. The food and wine were great. They had everything we needed and the room was plenty big. We had one contact to... Read More work with for the whole process she was easy to connect with and was even there for the reception. The whole process was easy and stress free and I heard nothing but great things from the guests. The staff was attentive without getting in the way and did a great job.

A few snags but no real complaints

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Hillary R

We married in an off season so there were some good deals out there. Watermark is beautiful, the food is delicious, and we got to book the day we wanted. However, things did not get set up in the time frame that was discussed and agreed upon causing last-minute setups and our... Read More first coordinator was not helpful/professional (she is no longer there). I would definitely choose them again!

Poor service

Reviewed on 2/01/2012 Amanda H

Many little things wetn wrong with the service. They rushed our food out prior to the bridal party entrance. They served the wrong meal and after the fact would not work with us to make things right. They also cut the cake incorrectly and broke the cake topper. Overall food... Read More was good but service was not.

July 2011 wedding

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Michelle S

Overall, Watermark was a good choice; however, our wedding planner always seemed to be in a hurry and have little time for us. The food (chicken and prime rib) turned out great.

Great! -but avoid the 'event coordinator'

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Ashley C

Our rehearsal & dinner, ceremony, and reception was all held at Watermark Country Club. The food was to die for (after gaining the head chef from a disaster of a tasting dinner), the staff was phenomenal in their efforts and really cared about us, and the room looked... Read More beautiful, but a lot of that can be credited to our florist/linens. The one complaint we had about Watermark was their 'event coordinator', Faith. She claimed to be very caring and know what quality service was all about from the beginning, so we felt confident in our decision. Had we not been such over-planners and super-organized, things would have been a complete nightmare the day of. She was only there for 2 hours on the actual day, took our rehearsal as a joke, and things didn't go the way she had promised logistically with our guests. I do have to say that Emily, her assistant/banquet manager was to die for. She was literally running around all day for us and was there from 9am-11pm. She rocked our socks off. I would request her above anyone else.

Amazing Food and Drink!

Reviewed on 7/04/2011 Kristin L

The food was amazing. Everyone commented on how great it was. YUM!

Awesome Venue

Reviewed on 6/22/2011 Ashley D

We had our reception at Watermark Country Club in June 2011. It was such a great atmosphere with great food and great service. The location was very easy to find, and it wasn't very far from where the wedding ceremony took place. It is a very gorgeous facility. The staff and... Read More event planners were very personable, professional, and knowledgeable. After every meeting leading up to our event, we felt comfortable and at ease knowing that our reception would run smoothly. We were very impressed.

Sunnybrook was great

Reviewed on 9/06/2010 Megan R

We had both our ceremony and reception at Sunnybrook. The staff was very nice and helpful and the room itself was beautiful. We also got several positive comments on the food.

2010-09-08T13:00:17 Response from the vendor

So happy you enjoyed your time at Sunnybrook. We enjoyed serving you and your guests. May you enjoy a beautiful life together! All our best! Watermark Properties

TO Watermark Country Club