Waterville Valley Resort

Waterville Valley, NH

Make Your Big Day Last All Weekend

We offer one of New England’s most breathtaking and serene locations to hold a wedding. Nestled in the heart of the White Mountains, we have stunning venues and outstanding service that will make your celebration unforgettable. Come together and escape to the mountains!

$$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant, Tented

56 Packard Rd., Waterville Valley, NH

Loved Waterville Valley!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Sara S

We had our wedding at Waterville Valley this past August. We chose it because we had lots of out of state guests, and the resort has tons for them to do while we did wedding set-up stuff. It was great that we didn't have to entertain when we had so much to do! We also loved that it was in nature, with mountains and water. Not living in NH, planning a wedding 2 states away was stressful, but Whitney took care of everything. Any time we had a question (and we had TONS) she took care of things right away and was super easy to get a hold of, even in the heat of wedding season. The days before our wedding we had total access to whatever was needed. If we needed anything extra, a quick call to Whitney was all it took! We had our ceremony in the Town Square Gazebo, which was lovely. It overlooked the water, which was a priority of mine. We had our reception at the Brookside Bistro, just a short walk from the Town Square Gazebo. It was great, next to a brook, with a patio that we had open the entire night. Our wedding was incredibly small with no wedding party, so it was a perfect size for us. The food was all delicious. The resort staff broke down all our decorations after the wedding and we just had to pick them up the next morning. SO easy! The resort even arranged a room for my family to get ready on very short notice and without billing us extra, and when we didn't have a place for rehearsal dinner until the day before, one of the resort restaurant easily fit us in (they also had the other wedding there, but they made room for both of us to have our own space). Everything fit in our budget, and we got everything that we wanted for our low-key relaxed wedding! I would recommend Waterville Valley resort to anyone for their wedding!

Happiness All Around

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Kristin K

Waterville Valley was a wonderful place to get married for many reasons. There are several beautiful choices for your ceremony and reception, on site reasonably priced hotels for guests, and a very organized wedding sales manager, Whitney! Whitney was great about quickly responding to questions from my husband and I throughout the year that we were engaged and wedding planning. The reception room was excatly as I had planned for it to look and everything flowed smoothly. My family, my husband's family, and my guests were all pleased. I would reccommend considering Waterville for your wedding!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Meaghan F

My wedding at Waterville Valley, NH was perfect! We had our ceremony outside at the Ocseola Arbor and our reception at the Waterville Valley Conference Center. Our day was gorgeous-we had beautiful weather. Whitney our wedding coordinator was so helpful. She is easy to work with and took care of so many details for our special day. Whitney was very organized and available when ever I needed her. Everything from the ceremony to the reception went seamlessly. I received many complements from our guests about how beautiful they thought everything was. Our day was everything we wanted and more. Mark and I cannot thank the staff at Waterville Valley enough for all their help. They truly made our day a success!

Absolute Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Jillian B

Our wedding at Waterville Valley was nothing short of perfect! We had our ceremony at the gorgeous Osceola Arbor which is in a secluded tree covered area, overlooking the water, and surrounded by a breath taking view of the mountains. Our formal pictures were outstanding because of the scenery at this location but also because of the variety of locations to photograph. Our photographer brought us to 5 different locations, all were beautiful and offered something a little different. We had cocktail hour in the Speakeasy Lounge, which our guests said they loved! Followed by an amazing reception in the Garden Terrace Tent, which comes with lit birch trees around center poles and perimeter lighting, which was beautiful and exactly what we had pictured, but did not cost anything extra! Waterville Valley was so great in accommodating our guests for the whole weekend, with tons of activities, kindness and much more! It was like we owned the town for the weekend, which made the entire celebration that much better! Whitney Meister is the absolute best wedding coordinator anyone could ask for! She is young, helpful, knowledgeable, excited and happy to help with every detail of your wedding! She answers/responds to every e-mail, text or phone call and is always easy and pleasant to deal with. She had weddings every weekend from July till November, sometimes more than 1, but my husband and I would have never known! She treated our wedding like it was her one and only priority, and made sure we were happy with every detail, nothing was too much to ask from her! She has great taste and is in touch with her bride's style, I gave her decorations with thoughts of what to do but encouraged her to do what she thought was best, and everything was better then what I could think of! She is amazing and we owe a large part of our flawless day to her! If you are looking for a perfect day, and a great experience with your location and vendors I would recommend Waterville Valley above all other options!

This. Is. The PERFECT Venue!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Christina P

We had our ceremony and reception at Waterville Valley Resort. It was absolutely perfect! There is nothing I would have changed about my wedding day. It was gorgeous, the venue was awesome, and the coordinator, Whitney, was incredibly responsive and professional. Our ceremony was at the Osceola Arbor, which was beautiful. It had a beautiful lake in the background and the mountains as a backdrop--I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting! I was nervous because the opposite side of the lake is open to visitors, but you couldn't see or hear them because there were trees hiding the shore and they were fairly far away. Our reception was at the Brookside Bistro, which was perfect. There was an outdoor patio which was great for those who didn't want to dance, and the space fit our 75-person party perfectly. The food was amazing. People still rave about the beef tips and chicken :) The booking process was also ultra-easy. I always thought that a wedding was very difficult to plan, but Whitney made the process easy and about as stress-free as it could get. She was patient, very nice, and had a ton of great ideas. She also helped us with some day-before glitches! Overall, I loved Waterville Valley. We chose it because we wanted a getaway wedding, which is exactly what we got. Most of our guests stayed the weekend and celebrated with us, but there was enough to do that we could hang out by ourselves if we wanted to or had to get some last-minute things done and our families weren't on top of us the whole time. I have a friend who wants to have the exact same wedding at the same place because she loved it so much!!

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Kristen B

We planned our wedding from out of state. Waterville Valley was the perfect venue for us. Their wedding planner Whitney helped us every step of the way. We used their on-site catering and our guests raved about the food. We selected the tenderloin Madeira, butternut squash ravioli and Mediterranean roasted chicken. Our ceremony was at the Oscella Arbor. We lucked out with the weather and the setting was just gorgeous with the White Mountains in the background. We had our reception at the Waterville ballroom. There was plenty of room for our 150 guests without feeling overwhelmed by too big of a space. Whitney and her staff decorated the space exactly how we wanted. It was also fun riding around the town in the open air trolleys. Waterville made us feel very special. All of the stores in town had little signs welcoming everyone for our wedding, not to mention the large billboard type sign with our names and wedding date. Overall I highly recommend this venue.

Perfect location and amazing wedding cooridinator

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Christine P

I could go and on about why Waterville Valley, NH is the perfect place to get married. It has it all; beautiful scenery and plenty of activities for your guests. The thing you may not know is that when you decided to have your wedding you there you get to work with Whitney. If it is not already on your venue selection checklist to have a personable and professional coordinator it should be. It was on mine after my sister had an awful experience with hers and my sister is probably one of the most easy going people you'll ever meet. Anyway, my point it is having someone to work with through the whole process like Whitney will make a world of difference. I sent Whitney countless emails and questions from the time we went on our tour up until the day we arrived for our wedding. She always got back to me promptly. There really are no words to describe how helpful through the planning phase. As for our Wedding weekend itself, I do not even know where to begin. At one point during the wedding I had asked a question out loud about some random detail and my dad turned to me and said, do not worry about it, Whitney will take care of it. He was so right and the fact that people around me saw how on point she was was amazing. At the end of the day, I could not have imagined getting married anywhere else and not having Whitney on our team. You definitely need to check Waterville Valley out if you are looking to have a mountain side wedding.

Fantastic job

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristin R

Did a fantastic job, everything went perfectly

Truly Memorable and Unique Wedding Weekend

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Carla R

We got married on July 28, 2012 - a very rainy weekend with scattered thunderstorms. Normally, this would have put a damper on a destination weekend in the mountains with over 200 people having traveled hours for a good time. But - because of all there is to do and the flexibility of the staff, WV was actually the perfect place to have a blast and fully enjoy every day despite the weather. Everyone arrived Thursday where we had a beautiful and delicious rehearsal dinner and after party at the Brookside Bistro. The next morning (Friday), the WV hosted us for a golf scramble and later on that night, we had a "beach" welcome party at Corcoran's Pond. The Saturday reception was at the Conference Center which I was concerned a little bit about at first given that it is - a Conference Center. But Whitney did an AMAZING job taking our vision and turning it into the most beautiful wedding tent! I wish I could upload some photos to this review because I couldn't believe how magical it looked once our guests entered the tent after the cocktail hour in the Speakeasy. The waitstaff and bartenders are great at what they do and made sure everything was well taken care of. The only mishap was a switchup in table numbers that left the wedding party sitting in a table in the back but if that is the worst thing that went wrong then we did alright! Though the reception ended a little early at 10, the resort had a great afterhours spot called Legends that allowed the night to go on. After that we could bounce from room to room like the college days. The next morning (Sunday), we used Packard's Field for a bride's team vs. groom's team soccer game and after showers, everyone left all partied themselves out for 4 days straight. I'm sure you could go about this a more relaxing way, but having so many options to pick from in one resort setting that could accommodate all of our guests truly made this an experience that was unique to my husband and me. And Whitney's care and attention to detail (I would guess she is a perfectionist) made sure that that experience went smoothly and better than expected.

So-So

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Krystina G

I chose Waterville Valley as the site of my wedding because of a long connection with the resort. We chose the Oscela Arbor site, which was beautiful. I spoke many times via phone and email with the wedding coordinator for the Valley, and she was very helpful in answering questions. She helped us to secure the trolley for transporting guests and the wedding party, even after hours. Be warned: Have a good rain plan in place, as there are really very limited options that can be secured if its too rainy outside. My biggest gripe with the resort was that they scheduled their annual Chocolate and Jazz festival for the SAME DAY as the wedding. I had put a deposit on the site long before the date of the Chocolate and Jazz festival was announced. The resort was unwilling to work with me, and I had to hold my wedding earlier in the day so that the ceremony would not be overpowered by the Jazz Band. Overall, it was a positive experience, but you have to be vigilant. Dont expect them to take care of all the details.

2012-01-17T09:41:46 Response from Amanda, the member

Thank you for this review, I am looking to book them as my venue and this has made me consider other options!

TO Waterville Valley Resort