Waverly Oaks Golf Club

Plymouth, MA

Book Your Wedding with Waverly Oaks Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN PLYMOUTH, MA

Impeccably manicured lawns, strategically planted trees, quiet ponds and unbounded views of the surrounding landscape–these are some of the reasons why Waverly Oaks Golf Club is one of the most awarded golf courses and sought after wedding venues in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Nestled in the center of a sprawling 225-acre property in America's hometown, Waverly Oaks Golf Club features well-kept fairways bordered by grassy knolls, wildflowers and lush trees for couples dreaming of a sunny and breezy outdoor wedding, while a redesigned grand ballroom with scenic views of the impressive golf course creates a delightful indoor setting for receptions and cocktails.

Grand Ballroom. The Grand Ballroom easily accommodates 200 guests or up to 250 when used together with the enclosed veranda that wraps around the ballroom. Floor-to-ceiling windows look out over the impressive golf course, while angled ceiling windows reflect the sky and allow sunlight in for natural lighting. At night, high chandeliers light up the room with a warm glow and add to the luxurious ambience of the space.

Oak Room. Used for indoor ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, showers and small weddings, the Oak Room seats up to 80 people at tables or 200 gold chiavari chairs for ceremonies. The Oak Room may be designed to accommodate an intimate dinner between couples and their select guests.

Waverly Grille. The main restaurant in the Waverly Oaks Golf Club, the Waverly Grille offers a variety of menus from casual sandwiches and burgers to full lunch menus and exceptional entrees, appetizers and cuisines. The restaurant is open seven days a week during the season. Floor-to-ceiling multi-pane windows grant guests views of the trees and surrounding hills.

The Waverly Oaks Golf Club provides couples with a professional event coordinator to help them throughout the wedding preparation process. The coordinators go the extra mile to meet a couple's every demand and necessity in order to deliver the dream wedding that the couple have envisioned.

Couples choose a customizable wedding package designed to make the wedding preparation as stress- and as hassle-free for the couple as possible. A recommended vendor list is presented for the couple to choose from.

In Waverly Oaks Golf Club, wedding ceremonies are usually held by the eighteenth green near the clubhouse. Couples exchange or renew their vows in front of a white arbor that can be decorated by the couple as they wish. The smaller more intimate function area inside of the Waverly Oaks clubhouse can be transformed into a ceremony space for couples getting married off season or couples who prefer to exchange or renew their vows in an indoor setting. A newly built bridal suite serves as a waiting area and prep room for the bride and her bridesmaid before the ceremony.

The couple and their guests are ushered inside into the cocktail area after the ceremony where they are served passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres prepared by the club's culinary staff. Couples can contact the Waverly Oaks Golf Club for venue availability, event coordination and other wedding-related inquiries by calling the club directly and talking to the in-house event coordinator.

The professional team of Waverly Oaks Golf Club helps to prepare everything for to-be-weds and presents a well-and-tested package that includes entertainment, photography, floral centerpieces and custom-made cake. The coordinator of the club is very flexible organized, detail-oriented and has received plenty of praises from the club's previous clients.

Waverly Oaks Golf Club provides special offers to couples who book their weddings on selected off season months.

FINEST WEDDING VENUE ON THE SOUTH SHORE

Showcased in the heart of 225 lush acres, the clubhouse at Waverly Oaks affords spectacular views of our award-winning golf course. Offering excellent cuisine, exceptional service, and fine attention to detail has made us one of the South Shore’s finest function facilities.

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

444 Long Pond Rd, Plymouth, MA (508) 224-6700

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Caitlyn H

Jon and I were completely blown away by how amazing our wedding night was. From the day we booked Waverly Oaks, to the night before when we dropped everything off scatter brained and not knowing where things were going, to the wedding day, and all the "little things" in between,... Read More Nicole and Michelle truly are unbelievable and amazing at what they do! All of our worries were out the window, and we were actually able to sit back and enjoy our wedding. My parents were just over the moon with everything, and I got several compliments on the staff and the organization and "smoothness" of the evening from many guests. If I had to do it all over again (which wont happen haha) there is no doubt in my mind that Waverly Oaks Golf Club would be the venue of choice for us hands down. There truly are no words to describe our gratitude towards the Waverly staff, Nicole and Michelle, and express how happy and blessed we felt to have them all as part of our special day! If your looking for stress free, gorgeous venue, great food and a fun atmosphere....LOOK NO FURTHER than Waverly Oaks Golf Club.

Dream Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Erin C

Our wedding at Waverly Oaks this past June was a dream come true!! We went with Waverly’s package deal and couldn’t be happier. Carolyn James, the wedding coordinator was extremely helpful, organized and prompt. The preferred vendors included in the package were professional,... Read More knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The food at our wedding was delicious and a huge success with our guests. My husband and I would highly recommend Waverly Oaks to future brides.

Excellent Reception Venue

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Danielle R

My fiance and I had been looking for a wedding venue on the South Shore and had looked at about 10 places when I found Waverly Oaks. We happened to have the day off and called to see if we could get in to see the venue. Carolyn the wedding coordinator and site manager said she... Read More was free that day so we went down for a visit. As soon as we pulled into WO's we knew it was something special. The rolling hills of the golf course and the long driveway up to the main club house were perfect. Once we walked into the "Grille" we knew this was the perfect venue for our reception. I wanted some place with high ceilings and big windows and this had both, along with a big wrapping veranda and 13 beers on tap. After speaking to Carolyn for a few minutes and going over the logistics of the "big" day and what we were thinking we knew this was the place. We worked closely with Carolyn and she was so accommodating and understanding. I really felt like no question was a dumb one. The week leading up to our day was a frantic one with me sending questions into Carolyn at all hours of the night. She answered all of our questions and was so helpful! When the day finally came our wedding went so smoothly and perfectly. I can't say enough about how proud and happy we are that we had our reception at Waverly Oaks.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lindsay N

From beginning to end the wedding experience with this place was amazing. The venue itself is very accessible and beautiful. The venue has preferred vendors they use which made picking a photographer , dj and florist very easy. The wedding coordinators there are so helpful and... Read More with you every step of the way. I want to relive my wedding day over and over again at Waverly Oaks . So many of my friends and family said it was the best wedding they've been to. I highly recommend this venue !

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Becca B

Where do I start?! My husband and I fell in love when we visited Waverly Oaks and it was only our second venue visit! It’s so beautiful and elegant and one of our favorite parts is how set back the clubhouse is and that while driving up by the course to it, it eventually opens... Read More up to reveal the venue on the hill, which is really cool and unique. We worked with Nicole and Michelle throughout the whole planning process, which was two years long for us. They made wedding planning fun because of how reliable and experienced they both are. Nicole was our day-to-day contact for all my ridiculous questions and constant emails and she was always very flexible, responsive and helpful. Michelle was there to help for rehearsal prep and the day of the wedding, as well as Nicole. Michelle was a star! She is so knowledgeable and friendly and experienced. Both of them stayed there during our entire wedding to make sure the day went off without a hitch. They let us bring all of our décor and wedding items two days before the wedding. When we dropped it off, they spent time going over every single item with us and how we wanted it displayed, etc. Michelle even made a few suggestions I hadn’t even thought of. She instantly makes you feel relaxed and you know you’re in good hands from her expertise and can just let them do their thing. They have a list of preferred vendors that we used for flowers, photography and lighting and all of the people we worked with were fantastic. The food is beyond outstanding and is definitely one of the best features. We chose sirloin and stuffed chicken and the stuffed chicken won everyone over! We still have people complimenting how beautiful Waverly Oaks was to this day. I will also say they treat the bride and groom like royalty and literally every single person working there is so friendly and great to work with. If you’re looking for a venue, add this one to your list. You won’t be disappointed. Plus, Plymouth is an under-rated hidden location with tons do to near the water.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Liz G

We looked at least at 25 venues on the South Shore from Quincy to Cape Cod. As soon as we walked into Waverly oaks for a tour we both knew immediately this was the place we wanted to get married. It was in the winter so we couldn't even see the full effects of the greens either.... Read More The venue was so beautiful and everything looked brand new and clean! The space was big enough to accommodate our guests but intimate enough to make sure everyone got a chance to see each other. We live in Maine so we decided pretty soon to do the full package deal. It made planning a wedding SO EASY!!!! Leading up to the wedding everyone would ask me if I was stressed out or had a ton of planning left to do and my answer was always no and no! All of the vendors we chose from their vendor list were easy to work with, professional, and simply just so talented at what they do. Our guests can't stop talking about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was!! From the wedding coordinators Michelle & Nicole, to every one of their staff members you all did such a great job and made us feel so special. You guys truly created the best day of our lives and we wish we could get married every weekend!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Noelle L

my husband and I got married this past Friday at Waverly Oaks. we live in Maine...so the "all inclusive" package was amazing for us. Nicole, Michelle and the ENTIRE STAFF the night of the wedding were amazing. everything was flawless and everything was all set up and taken care... Read More of the day of the wedding so I had no stresses the day of the wedding. Nicole was also soooo quick at returning all my emails and questions leading up to the big day. I would recommend Waverly Oaks to EVERYONE!!!! it was absolutely amazing on so many levels...all I've heard from our guests was how incredibly beautiful it was and how the food and everything was perfect!!! Thank you sooo much Waverly Oaks Staff!!!! it was definitely the wedding of our dreams!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jennifer S

4/30/17 We couldnt have asked for a better day and crew. We cannot thank nicole and her team for the most memorable day and start to our lives together. The team at waverly oaks made everything so easy for us so that we could enjoy our day with friends and family. Thats whats... Read More its all about. Thank you again for being attentive, organized and highly skilled. We Strongly recommomend waverly oaks for all the services they provide :)

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Rebecca W

From the moment I walked into this place I fell in love with it. It was the first tour I had gotten and ended up going back and booking! I had 6 months to plan my entire wedding and their everything included package made this extremely easy! Nichole was awsome! She was so easy... Read More to work with. Whenever I emailed queshtions I'd have a response in a couple houres. All my guest talked about was how easy going they where. Thankyou !

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 KATIE B

I highly recommend Carolyn James and her staff at Waverly Oaks Golf Club as a wedding venue. My first experience with wedding reception planning in 30 years was for my daughter's July 2016 wedding.I assumed the process had changed but I didn't know how. I had several... Read More questions.Carolyn 's quick replies to my emails and phone calls helped ease my concerns.I really liked the function room the reception was held in.There are many windows which supplied natural light.And there are no supporting beams that block your view for pictures.The food was great.One of my guests who has been to many weddings in New England said she thought the food was the best she had ever had at a wedding.Go to the tasting if possible.The food was very good and the food at the reception was just as good as at the tasting.The servers were prompt and professional All the guests were served at the same time.We used Carolyn's recommendations for cake, DJ,photobooth and hair stylist.They all worked out well.When the evening was over I was wondering how many trips it would take to get the gifts,left over cake etc out of the building. Then I found out that the staff had packed it all up into a convenient cart for us. A staff member actually offered to accompany us onto the elevator and to our cars. That was a much appreciated courtesy at the end of an emotional day.If I have another opportunity to host a wedding reception in the Plymouth, MA area I would chose Waverly Oaks Golf Club in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Monica F

Waverly Oaks is the PERFECT place for a wedding reception. We can't say enough great things about our experience at Waverly. Carolyn James is absolutely incredible. We never felt stressed planning the reception and that was all due to Carolyn. She was so responsive and helpful.... Read More We received so many compliments on everything about Waverly from the food (out of this world) to the space to the staff. Highly recommend Waverly Oaks!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Erin G

Carolyn and staff were beyond amazing! My wedding was stunning, fun and amazingly perfect!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Leigh C

My reception at Waverly Oaks was absolutely perfect! From the staff, to the food and decor, I could not have asked for a better experience. I was lucky enough to work with Carolyn who was my wedding coordinator. She took care of everything! Like most brides I had so many... Read More questions leading up to the big day, and Carolyn was always easily accessible and eased all of my worries. If I were to do it all again, Waverly Oaks would still be my top choice!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Gwendolyn V

My husband and I are extremely happy we selected Waverly Oaks Golf Club as our wedding venue. We had our wedding on Sunday September 4, 2016. The grounds are beautiful, the ballroom has gorgeous high ceilings and there are separate rooms for the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour... Read More and the reception. The biggest reason for our contentment, was our wedding coordinator Carolyn James. Her calm and reassuring demeanor made us all very comfortable during a time that is supposed to be very stressful. Thanks to her, we were relaxed and felt reassured that everything would be taken care of. She is very organized and replies to questions / concerns swiftly. She is flexible and understating. Working with Carolyn was a true pleasure. From the first day we met and throughout the entire process she was so kind, helpful and understanding. She ensured that our wedding day was amazing and went smoothly. She is a true professional and we cannot thank her enough. Additionally, the Waverly Oaks staff did a phenomenal job throughout the wedding day. They were all very nice and helpful. Additionally, the preferred vendors included in the package were professional, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The food at our wedding was delicious and a huge hit with our guests. My husband and I would highly recommend Waverly Oaks Golf Club. They made our wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 leah c

Our wedding at Waverly Oaks was so wonderful. Carolyn is an absolute gem and kept everyone on track throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. Their associated vendors were easy to communicate with and everything went off without a hitch. It was a beautiful,... Read More accommodating space, the bars were easily accessible and well-staffed, and the food was amazing. I am still getting compliments from wedding guests about the food, DJ, and photo booth. Montilios bakery was so flexible in creating a cake we loved and also serving an assortment of pies, which were a huge hit. We loved everything about having our wedding at Waverly Oaks!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Christopher M

Carolyn and her team made my wedding planning experience so amazing from the day we booked to the end of the night. Carolyn is so organized and not one small detail was missed. Everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Meg R

Throughout this whole process all the way back to February of 2015, Carolyn was so helpful, kind, and communicative. We knew that we chose the right wedding venue the day we arrived at Waverly Oaks. Even in the snow, it was breathtaking! The food, decorations,... Read More staff...everything was absolutely terrific. Carolyn and Nicole set up all of my decorations exactly as I had envisioned everything. They didn't miss a single detail! We were married at Waverly and it was perfect! DJ Charles Bernard was AMAZING. Every guest was so impressed by his energy and his music selection. I am so glad he is a part of the Waverly Oaks team! When we met with him, he gave us his full attention and did everything that we needed him to do. He edited our first dance song and my father/daughter dance song perfectly!! I have been to a lot of weddings and usually judge the wedding by the DJ, and I can honestly say he was one of the very best DJs I have heard so far! Kristin Young is also a wonderful photographer and person. I could tell how much she cares about her job, and she treated us like we were her only wedding despite the hundreds she has photographed in the past. Her energy was contagious and her artistic vision is simply amazing. Our family and bridal party commented on how amazing she is!! She even took the time to photograph my newly married cousin and his wife, as well as my expecting Maid of Honor! Kristin is absolutely one of a kind. We definitely recommend Waverly Oaks to our future newlywed friends!! (I already heard two friends who want to have a wedding "exactly like us!")

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Allison D

We had our wedding on June 25, 2016, and what a beautiful day it was. A special thanks to the amazing coordinator Carolyn, who was extremely responsive , helpful, and organized . (This was extremely important to me as a type A bride). The grounds are absolutely beautiful as... Read More well as the reception hall. The food was hot and delicious and all of our guests raved about it. The waitresses were so amazing to my husband and I and our bridal party with drinks ready to go after our ceremony and appetizers to pick on in between pictures. The staff were amazing. Everything was run so smooth. I would highly recommend getting married at Waverly Oaks.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Emily H

Better experience and day than I could have imagined. Vendors in package are unbelievably amazing. Carolyn is so prompt and goes above and beyond! Would reccomend to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Stephanie Z

From the moment we walked into Waverly Oaks Golf Club we knew it was going to be the place we wanted to get married. Its absolutely stunning everywhere you look. We met with the coordinator Carolyn who is amazing. From the first day we met her even before she knew we were going... Read More with them she did everything she could to accommodate us. As the wedding approached, I had a million questions and was freaking out but I didn't have to worry for long because Carolyn was right there to answer all my questions at all times of the day. The wedding day went smoothly thanks to Carolyn and their staff. We felt so special and everyone there made sure we were happy and having a good time. Our guests could not get over the amazing ceremony space (we got married onsite outside) the FOOD and how beautiful Waverly was. It was the best day ever thanks to Waverly!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Nichole C

I immediately fell in love with Waverly Oaks from the first time I saw it, the venue and the view is absolutely breath taking. The food was amazing and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure we had the most beautiful and special day. Carolyn who coordinated... Read More everything was so amazing, professional and accommodating. Our day was absolutely perfect because of everyone at Waverly Oaks!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 stephanie s

My husband and I got married at waverly may 28th 2016. It turned out being a beautiful day and we couldnt of been happier with how everything went. Carolyn was extremely helpful and was so easy to work with. She had answers for everything and really made the planning process... Read More stress free for us. the food was absolutley amazing from the o'deurves to the meals then to the late night sliders everyone loved everything there was to offer. Also the chocolate fountain was a huge hit. We loved the venue it was perfect for all ages and everyone had a blast. A huge thank you to carolyn for making it a perfect stressfree day for us, you and your staff did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Meghan W

We were married at Waverly Oaks May 21,2016 everything was just perfect I cannot say enough about Carolyn James and her staff! Carolyn makes what can be a stressful time very easy! The food is delicious our guests are still raving! The venue and grounds themselves are just... Read More beautiful! They offer a package that includes your DJ, Photographer, cake and flowers all who are AMAZING! This made the planning process so much easier! The day went so smoothly we did not have to worry about a single detail and really just got to enjoy each other and out guests! We highly recommend Waverly Oaks to Future couples!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Amber C

Carolyn and her team are amazing! She was quick to respond with any questions and open to help in any way, they made the day perfect! I did have an issue with the shuttle company and our ceremony onsite had to start late but Carolyn worked with the kitchen and all of my vendors... Read More and adjusted anything needed to minimize the incident! I still am hearing about how much my guests enjoyed the venue from the views to the food, I would highly recommend Waverly Oaks Golf Club!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Heather L

Our day was absolutely perfect! Carolyn and her staff made everything so beautiful and was such a pleasure to work with. My job as the bride was not to worry and that was what I did. Our guests loved the food and said it was so hot! Our dj, photographer and photo booth was part... Read More of the package that waverly has and they were a 10 star!! My guests still talk about how dj Gary had everyone on the dance floor and how much fun it was with all the props in the photobooth! My pictures were flawless and unique which it hard to find! I enjoyed every moment of my wedding and I'm sad it's over but I couldn't have had a better venue to pick than waverly. They made my dream reality! Thank you!