Wedding Belles

Wedding Belles offers brides a departure from the typical. With an emphasis on impeccable service and unique, stylish choices, bridal parties enjoy a comfortable shopping experience in a serene setting. Wedding Belles encourages appointments to ensure the personal attention that a bride deserves.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Private Appointments Available

3632 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA (504) 891-1005
PINTEREST

LOVE LOVE LOVED Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Crystal S

The ladies at Wedding Belles were SO amazing and I'd chose them and my wedding dress a million times over again! It was like shopping for a dress with your best friends, they made me feel comfortable and were so very helpful from start to finish! I bought my dress, belt and all... Read More of my hair accessories from them because they literally helped me find exactly what I was looking for! Amy and the girls there are AMAZING and they had the best and most beautiful dress selection in New Orleans!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kelsey M

Wedding Belles was not my first stop in my wedding dress hunt, after visiting several other boutiques in the New Orleans area it was clear Wedding Belles is on another caliber. The boutique itself is romantic and inviting. I was searching for a long sleeved dress with what I... Read More envisioned as having an interesting back. It was quite difficult to find long sleeved dresses in New Orleans, I suppose most people do not want long sleeves with the heat we have! Sophia helped me and asked a little about my wedding and what I was looking for in a wedding dress. She pulled several dresses for me and ended up guiding me to my wedding dress! I did not buy my wedding dress the first time I tried it on so I would have some time to think about it since it is such a large purchase. Sophia was never pushy and was completely understanding of taking time to think it over. When I returned the second time, Sophia was still as gracious as the first time and we ended up ordering my wedding dress that day. Wedding Belles is special to me because it provided such an intimate and personal experience in finding my wedding dress. I had visited other stores where it was packed with people and had brides shuffling through fighting over mirrors, which definitely takes away from the whole moment!! I had tried on so many other dresses that were all missing something, but at Wedding Belles it is clear all the dresses are high quality. The boutique has so many other dresses that would be stunning for various styles of weddings. Also, I noticed that every time we visited the boutique there were always the two same employees working. I think this is important because it creates a consistency of an experience for multiple customers and adds to the personal feel they are able to create. Overall, I would buy my wedding dress from Wedding Belles over and over again and will definitely recommend them to other brides!! Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!!!

Wedding Belles is a Special Shop

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Victoria S

One thing I've learned during the process of dress shopping is that it's a very personal choice and women's tastes are widely disparate. I had a bit of a let down experience at another shop in the area and made an appointment with Wedding Belles as a back up. It was a match... Read More made in heaven! I wound up with two appointments, one with my MOHs & a friend, and the 2nd with my mother. The women who own and run the shop were so attentive, professional, and helpful without trying to push any particular dress on me. They are a small shop but I was amazed at the wide variety of styles they had. I fell in love with one of their primary designers, Amy Kuschel. In fact, without knowing it, 7 of the 8 dresses I initially picked were by her. Made in the USA so the lead time is a bit shorter than some of the other dresses I came across. I also loved the idea of a small, independent designer. She is based in San Francisco, which is where the dresses are made. I finally narrowed my choices down to 5 and I honestly would have been completely happy with ALL of them. In any case, the shop is tastefully appointed, the service is excellent, and the vibe is relaxed and elegant. I felt like I just wanted to hang out there and watch other brides try on all of the beautiful gowns but I had to get out of there b/c I kept finding more gorgeous ones I wanted to try on! When I came back with my mother, we actually found her MOB dress there as well. She was thrilled. We are also purchasing our bridesmaid's dresses from the shop as they have a beautiful selection of styles and colors. I would recommend this shop to all brides, it's a real gem.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Tania Z

Wedding Belles was amazing. I had already found a dress I loved in DC and then found out that it was no longer available. So when I went to Wedding Belles I was pretty bummed and not excited about shopping at all. They were wonderful and helped me find the perfect dress. They... Read More were so easy to work with and were always super helpful. I highly recommend Wedding Belles.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Therese G

I LOVE the crew at Wedding Belles. They were completely open minded to my wanting to mix two designers for my dress to make my vision come to life. Vinnie worked tirelessly to get my alterations just right. And Sophia who works at the shop also does calligraphy, so she ended up... Read More addressing my invitations..which turned out absolutely perfect! Not to mention, they did all of this perfectly with me being out of town. They worked their schedules to meet with me when I was going to be in town. 10/10--would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Charlotte B

The girls at Wedding Belles are simply amazing. They are so patient and helpful, make you feel right at home when you walk in. They helped me with my bridesmaid dresses and took care of everything from start to finish. I highly recommend them to help you find your wedding dress... Read More and bridesmaid dresses!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jordan M

Love, love the girls from Wedding Belles! Amy, Katie and Sophia were fantastic and made everything with not only my dress, but also my bridesmaid dresses run so smoothly! I also cannot say enough about the seamstress Vinnie. She was so accommodating with my schedule (I live an... Read More hour away) and my dress fit like a glove! Best in the business! Look no further if you are searching for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Maureen M

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses from Wedding Belles, and their team was absolutely lovely to work with from start to finish. Sophia, Amy, and Katie were so kind and made the process so easy. They even set up an appointment just for my bridesmaids to come and... Read More try on bridesmaids dresses complete with champagne! They were organized, accommodating, and had a fabulous gown selection. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Olivia M

I had the most amazing experience at Wedding Belles! Everyone was so helpful and they made things so easy for me and for all of my bridesmaids. They took care of contacting all of my bridesmaids and they ran everything by me. I am so grateful for everyone at Wedding Belles for... Read More all that they did for my bridesmaids and their dresses!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017

Wedding Belles was amazing- I felt so at ease because they dedicated an hour and a half block just to my dress shopping. You are the only customer in there during your appointment time! They were kind and calm which made the experience so much more fun. There was plenty of room... Read More for my mom, my (now) mother-in-law, and some friends in one room and a separate changing room for my to put on dresses. The entire team was wonderful! I feel really lucky that I bought my beautiful dress from them.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kayli A

Today was my first day looking for a wedding dress. I had a wonderful experience here! All of the stylists were so nice and welcoming. I sent them an email with several dress inspiration photos a week prior to our appointment. When I walked in, they let me walk around and select... Read More dresses I liked while they checked out my pictures. My stylist picked out a few more dresses that she thought I would like and put all the dresses in a dressing room. She allowed me privacy and helped me get into the dress/fitted it with clamps when I was ready. She was extremely patient, understanding, and personable. I found a dress that I absolutely adore, but I still have a few more appointments at other salons. So I was not ready to purchase the dress the same day. Before I left, my stylist gave me a card with all of the information about the dress I loved (designer, name, price) and told me that whenever I was ready, she would assist me in my purchase. I didn't feel pressured or overwhelmed. I truly had a great experience here and would love to do business with this salon!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Anne L

I can't say enough wonderful things about Wedding Belles! I live in New Orleans, but almost all of my bridesmaids live in other cities. I really wanted to give them a fun New Orleans-style experience when they came in town to look at bridesmaids dresses. Wedding Belles is the... Read More CUTEST shop on Magazine Street, within walking distance to a bunch of great restaurants. The store's staff immediately welcomed us and were really helpful! I had some vague ideas about color and style for the dresses, and Sophia understood what I was going for right away and suggested the absolutely perfect dresses. I wanted a little variety, and she found a dress that came in three different styles that all went together but let each bridesmaid pick her own. My bridesmaids and I had a great time at the shop and it was one of the easiest parts of the wedding process! Thank you Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Katherine S

I could not have asked for a better dress buying experience. I tried on a few different dresses and was trying to decide between two. Without being intrusive or pushy, Katie politely whispered to me on the side that if I was going back and forth so much about one dress, maybe it... Read More wasn't the one. She was right, and the dress I purchased was absolutely perfect. The alterations process was also very very pleasant!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Michelle B

I looked for a dress at a few locations before entering Wedding Belles, and I knew it was going to be my favorite store. The shop is beautiful and the girls were so accommodating and helpful! Vinnie did my alterations and was sooo sweet and she did a beautiful job!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Taylor A

Wedding Belles was a joy to work with!! I found my gorgeous dress and beautiful bridesmaids dresses there. Everyone was so easy to work with and did a fabulous job listening to my wants and wishes to complete the wedding vision. Their seamstress, Vinnie, works wonders and has a... Read More fantastic eye to truly make the dress "yours". I felt right at home every time I went in!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Crystal C

What a wonderful experience!! Katie, Amy and the team at Wedding Belles made the dress shopping experience perfect!! I ordered my gown and the dresses for my bridesmaids and I couldn't have asked for a more seamless experience. Everything from coordinating collecting... Read More measurements and getting my bridal party squared away (without me having to handle) to simply just being patient every single time I went into the store for a fitting or concern. These girls NAILED IT! Katie was my primary point of contact and having already been a bride herself, she gets it! I had been to at least 8 stores prior to Wedding Belles and they all had their positives, but for me, it was my trip to Wedding Belles that sealed the deal. I highly recommend checking it out and hope nothing but the best for all future brides looking for their dream gown! Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

Sophia, Katie, and the seamstress Vinnie were great to work with! I found the perfect dress at this awesome boutique and loved going back for fittings because I felt so comfortable there!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ilse F

Wonderful start to the wedding planning process! Katie was so helpful and a joy to work with. The boutique has a nice selection to choose from and the girls go over and beyond to make sure your shopping experience is perfect. I highly recommend Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Hayley G

Very friendly staff! Took great care of my bridesmaids and I!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Aaron R

I had a wonderful experience at Wedding Belles! I had already purchased my own wedding gown when I first went to the store. My family and I went looking here for bridesmaids dresses and found the perfect ones! I went with the Amsale dresses so that each bridesmaid could have... Read More a unique top. Katie was most helpful at all of the appointments and I love that they have a seamstress who works out of the store. Vinnie is a miracle worker! I had two junior bridesmaids buy adult size dresses and she altered them tremendously to fit and to look appropriate for their age. Love them at Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Tara L

Wedding Belles is the best! I found my perfect wedding dress, and Katie was super nice and helpful.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Ashley M

The ladies at Wedding Belles were amazing and incredibly helpful when planning my wedding. Katie helped me find the perfect dress. My wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses were beautiful and arrived on time. I loved their attention to detail. And it was so helpful to be able to... Read More keep my dress there until the weekend of the wedding so it could be steamed and was hanging properly and safely from prying eyes! Their recommended seamstress, Vinnie, was a pleasure to work with too. Highly recommend stopping in (or make an appointment) for any NOLA bride! Thanks y'all! Ashley

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jeanne C

Wedding Belles was the perfect spot to select my bridesmaids' dresses. I went with an Alfred Sung collection where my girls could pick the style and have them all be in the exact same color (mojito!). I really like the look of different dresses in the same color scheme, and it... Read More was so easy to do at this boutique. Unfortunately I was unable to find my wedding gown here, but I happily worked with the boutique to get all my out of town bridesmaids their dresses. They do charge a $20 shipping fee which I find a little steep, maybe you or your maid of honor could pick them up and ship them yourself (wish I would have done this). And the biggest complaint from my girls is that the dresses were ordered DRAMATICALLY too large. For example, my maid of honor, who is a 2 or a 4, they ordered her a size 12. She ended up paying for alterations that were just as expensive as the dress. Tell your bridesmaids to speak up and not let them order it so large!! I know it is to be safe, but at some point you end up changing the construction of the dress just to make it fit. Overall, I cannot complain about the service, they are absolutely delightful to work with, but I feel badly for my bridesmaids who could have been sized better.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Virginia S

I ordered my Donna Morgan bridesmaids dresses from Wedding Belles. They were great- emailed my bridesmaids all the information! They let them know which dresses I had selected, the cost, when the dresses were in, etc. It is a convenient location and the staff is super friendly.... Read More I loved Katie- she was very helpful and sweet.

Not for bridesmaids dresses!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kay Y

Having a nightmare of an experience dealing with Wedding Belles. I'm very familiar with them, it's an "upscale" small bridal salon on Magazine I've passed daily for years. As a bride I walked in and walked out, the prices are considerably higher than other salons and I wanted to... Read More get my money's worth. Years later, ended up dealing with them after ordering a bridesmaid's dress through them... 3 weeks after ordering, since it was nearly a year till the wedding and the dress was backordered when I placed the order, I asked them to try to cancel/ postpone with the manufacturer or change the size I'd ordered because I found out I was expecting and knew I wouldn't be a 0 anymore. I could NOT have gotten ruder service, seriously a woman can only bite her lip through so many 'Zero refunds, don't care what the circumstance is, totally wishing you a safe pregnancy though!!" comments... I cannot believe the spite and several comments of the owner, not a nice lady. So, brides-- please, for the love of God, order your dresses straight through the designer or through a store that allows partial refunds or at least has friendly service. It is VERY common to have someone in your bridal party (or even the bride!!) need to change sizes for a number of reasons, so work with a store that will give you some flexibility- even if just the chance to order the item in another size. There are many great bridal shops in NOLA who will work with you, go there. Your best friends will thank you! And God forbid it's the wedding gown you need to pay out of pocket to order in a new size... Edited to add, because I can't comment below, but this comment from the owner is simply a lie, as stated I called 3 wks after placing the order and simply asked for a partial refund OR to change the size of the dress I had ordered. They were COMPLETELY unwilling to work with me in ANY way. Once you swipe your card expect the service and faux smiles to stop. Funny she managed to respond to my review so quickly when I waited weeks for her to get back to the emails haha... Hoping they improve service but until they do stay away ladies.

2014-11-01T10:40:13 Response from the vendor

Unfortunately, there are some points of confusion with this particular situation. The bridesmaids dresses that we offer are made to order, not stocked, so they are never backordered. Due to the great number of styles, colors and sizes available, traditional bridesmaid dress companies produce the... Read Less Read More

Amy Casbarian

Our lovely boutique was established in 2004 to offer a luxury bridal shopping experience with a unique to the area and well-edited collection, and an emphasis on service. We are honored to still be dressing the area's most stylish brides. Our salon is as charming and clever as our clients. Our selection is made up of up-to-date versions of classic styles for the modern bride who is chic and sophisticated, yet honors tradition. We exist for the bride who appreciates luxe fabrics, superior construction and impeccable fit. Jazz-age glamour, garden party whimsy, cathedral classic and tailored, ho