Wedding Belles

Wedding Belles offers brides a departure from the typical. With an emphasis on impeccable service and unique, stylish choices, bridal parties enjoy a comfortable shopping experience in a serene setting. Wedding Belles encourages appointments to ensure the personal attention that a bride deserves.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Private Appointments Available

3632 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA (504) 891-1005
PINTEREST

LOVE LOVE LOVED Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Crystal S

The ladies at Wedding Belles were SO amazing and I'd chose them and my wedding dress a million times over again! It was like shopping for a dress with your best friends, they made me feel comfortable and were so very helpful from start to finish! I bought my dress, belt and all... Read More of my hair accessories from them because they literally helped me find exactly what I was looking for! Amy and the girls there are AMAZING and they had the best and most beautiful dress selection in New Orleans!

Absolutely wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Jenee E

It was an absolute pleasure working with the team at Wedding Belles. I had been to a number of other stores before and this was by far the best experience. The store is gorgeous, the girls are knowledgeable and helpful, and the dress selection was exactly what I was looking for.... Read More I'm from out of town and Amy ensured that the entire process of fitting me and getting the dress to me in Virginia all worked incredibly smoothly. She even helped me find a seamstress in Virginia. The little details really made Wedding Belles stand out - handwritten notes, a little gift with the dress, and champagne during the fitting. A fabulous experience overall!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2/03/2012 Kristi J

I came to wedding belles in search of bridesmaids dresses. Maria waited on me and my gals and she was a doll! I had been dreading making a decision on bridesmaid dresses. I visited a couple other bridal saloons before coming to wedding belles. Their service was by far... Read More superior to any other salon in the greater New Orleans area. I wanted to give my girls the option of choosing their own dresses in the same color/material. Maria pointed us towards the Amsale line. Success! The girls loved the dresses and everyone is happy. Wedding Belles has a pretty large selection of bridesmaid dresses and Maria listened to what we wanted and was very attentive. She had a great attitude and was super pleasant to work with. The dresses here are very "designer." At so many other saloons the BM dresses look like prom dresses or cheesy and stereotypical. If you are in search of a fun dress your girls are sure to love and wear again Wedding Belles is your place! Ask for Maria to wait on you. She was really incredible. I've been to a lot of bridal saloons at this point in my wedding planning and she was by far the best consultant I've had.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Taylor A

Wedding Belles was a joy to work with!! I found my gorgeous dress and beautiful bridesmaids dresses there. Everyone was so easy to work with and did a fabulous job listening to my wants and wishes to complete the wedding vision. Their seamstress, Vinnie, works wonders and has a... Read More fantastic eye to truly make the dress "yours". I felt right at home every time I went in!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Crystal C

What a wonderful experience!! Katie, Amy and the team at Wedding Belles made the dress shopping experience perfect!! I ordered my gown and the dresses for my bridesmaids and I couldn't have asked for a more seamless experience. Everything from coordinating collecting... Read More measurements and getting my bridal party squared away (without me having to handle) to simply just being patient every single time I went into the store for a fitting or concern. These girls NAILED IT! Katie was my primary point of contact and having already been a bride herself, she gets it! I had been to at least 8 stores prior to Wedding Belles and they all had their positives, but for me, it was my trip to Wedding Belles that sealed the deal. I highly recommend checking it out and hope nothing but the best for all future brides looking for their dream gown! Cheers!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kelsey M

Wedding Belles was not my first stop in my wedding dress hunt, after visiting several other boutiques in the New Orleans area it was clear Wedding Belles is on another caliber. The boutique itself is romantic and inviting. I was searching for a long sleeved dress with what I... Read More envisioned as having an interesting back. It was quite difficult to find long sleeved dresses in New Orleans, I suppose most people do not want long sleeves with the heat we have! Sophia helped me and asked a little about my wedding and what I was looking for in a wedding dress. She pulled several dresses for me and ended up guiding me to my wedding dress! I did not buy my wedding dress the first time I tried it on so I would have some time to think about it since it is such a large purchase. Sophia was never pushy and was completely understanding of taking time to think it over. When I returned the second time, Sophia was still as gracious as the first time and we ended up ordering my wedding dress that day. Wedding Belles is special to me because it provided such an intimate and personal experience in finding my wedding dress. I had visited other stores where it was packed with people and had brides shuffling through fighting over mirrors, which definitely takes away from the whole moment!! I had tried on so many other dresses that were all missing something, but at Wedding Belles it is clear all the dresses are high quality. The boutique has so many other dresses that would be stunning for various styles of weddings. Also, I noticed that every time we visited the boutique there were always the two same employees working. I think this is important because it creates a consistency of an experience for multiple customers and adds to the personal feel they are able to create. Overall, I would buy my wedding dress from Wedding Belles over and over again and will definitely recommend them to other brides!! Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

Sophia, Katie, and the seamstress Vinnie were great to work with! I found the perfect dress at this awesome boutique and loved going back for fittings because I felt so comfortable there!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ilse F

Wonderful start to the wedding planning process! Katie was so helpful and a joy to work with. The boutique has a nice selection to choose from and the girls go over and beyond to make sure your shopping experience is perfect. I highly recommend Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Hayley G

Very friendly staff! Took great care of my bridesmaids and I!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Aaron R

I had a wonderful experience at Wedding Belles! I had already purchased my own wedding gown when I first went to the store. My family and I went looking here for bridesmaids dresses and found the perfect ones! I went with the Amsale dresses so that each bridesmaid could have... Read More a unique top. Katie was most helpful at all of the appointments and I love that they have a seamstress who works out of the store. Vinnie is a miracle worker! I had two junior bridesmaids buy adult size dresses and she altered them tremendously to fit and to look appropriate for their age. Love them at Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Tara L

Wedding Belles is the best! I found my perfect wedding dress, and Katie was super nice and helpful.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Ashley M

The ladies at Wedding Belles were amazing and incredibly helpful when planning my wedding. Katie helped me find the perfect dress. My wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses were beautiful and arrived on time. I loved their attention to detail. And it was so helpful to be able to... Read More keep my dress there until the weekend of the wedding so it could be steamed and was hanging properly and safely from prying eyes! Their recommended seamstress, Vinnie, was a pleasure to work with too. Highly recommend stopping in (or make an appointment) for any NOLA bride! Thanks y'all! Ashley

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jeanne C

Wedding Belles was the perfect spot to select my bridesmaids' dresses. I went with an Alfred Sung collection where my girls could pick the style and have them all be in the exact same color (mojito!). I really like the look of different dresses in the same color scheme, and it... Read More was so easy to do at this boutique. Unfortunately I was unable to find my wedding gown here, but I happily worked with the boutique to get all my out of town bridesmaids their dresses. They do charge a $20 shipping fee which I find a little steep, maybe you or your maid of honor could pick them up and ship them yourself (wish I would have done this). And the biggest complaint from my girls is that the dresses were ordered DRAMATICALLY too large. For example, my maid of honor, who is a 2 or a 4, they ordered her a size 12. She ended up paying for alterations that were just as expensive as the dress. Tell your bridesmaids to speak up and not let them order it so large!! I know it is to be safe, but at some point you end up changing the construction of the dress just to make it fit. Overall, I cannot complain about the service, they are absolutely delightful to work with, but I feel badly for my bridesmaids who could have been sized better.

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Virginia S

I ordered my Donna Morgan bridesmaids dresses from Wedding Belles. They were great- emailed my bridesmaids all the information! They let them know which dresses I had selected, the cost, when the dresses were in, etc. It is a convenient location and the staff is super friendly.... Read More I loved Katie- she was very helpful and sweet.

Wedding Belles is a Special Shop

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Victoria S

One thing I've learned during the process of dress shopping is that it's a very personal choice and women's tastes are widely disparate. I had a bit of a let down experience at another shop in the area and made an appointment with Wedding Belles as a back up. It was a match... Read More made in heaven! I wound up with two appointments, one with my MOHs & a friend, and the 2nd with my mother. The women who own and run the shop were so attentive, professional, and helpful without trying to push any particular dress on me. They are a small shop but I was amazed at the wide variety of styles they had. I fell in love with one of their primary designers, Amy Kuschel. In fact, without knowing it, 7 of the 8 dresses I initially picked were by her. Made in the USA so the lead time is a bit shorter than some of the other dresses I came across. I also loved the idea of a small, independent designer. She is based in San Francisco, which is where the dresses are made. I finally narrowed my choices down to 5 and I honestly would have been completely happy with ALL of them. In any case, the shop is tastefully appointed, the service is excellent, and the vibe is relaxed and elegant. I felt like I just wanted to hang out there and watch other brides try on all of the beautiful gowns but I had to get out of there b/c I kept finding more gorgeous ones I wanted to try on! When I came back with my mother, we actually found her MOB dress there as well. She was thrilled. We are also purchasing our bridesmaid's dresses from the shop as they have a beautiful selection of styles and colors. I would recommend this shop to all brides, it's a real gem.

Not for bridesmaids dresses!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Kay Y

Having a nightmare of an experience dealing with Wedding Belles. I'm very familiar with them, it's an "upscale" small bridal salon on Magazine I've passed daily for years. As a bride I walked in and walked out, the prices are considerably higher than other salons and I wanted to... Read More get my money's worth. Years later, ended up dealing with them after ordering a bridesmaid's dress through them... 3 weeks after ordering, since it was nearly a year till the wedding and the dress was backordered when I placed the order, I asked them to try to cancel/ postpone with the manufacturer or change the size I'd ordered because I found out I was expecting and knew I wouldn't be a 0 anymore. I could NOT have gotten ruder service, seriously a woman can only bite her lip through so many 'Zero refunds, don't care what the circumstance is, totally wishing you a safe pregnancy though!!" comments... I cannot believe the spite and several comments of the owner, not a nice lady. So, brides-- please, for the love of God, order your dresses straight through the designer or through a store that allows partial refunds or at least has friendly service. It is VERY common to have someone in your bridal party (or even the bride!!) need to change sizes for a number of reasons, so work with a store that will give you some flexibility- even if just the chance to order the item in another size. There are many great bridal shops in NOLA who will work with you, go there. Your best friends will thank you! And God forbid it's the wedding gown you need to pay out of pocket to order in a new size... Edited to add, because I can't comment below, but this comment from the owner is simply a lie, as stated I called 3 wks after placing the order and simply asked for a partial refund OR to change the size of the dress I had ordered. They were COMPLETELY unwilling to work with me in ANY way. Once you swipe your card expect the service and faux smiles to stop. Funny she managed to respond to my review so quickly when I waited weeks for her to get back to the emails haha... Hoping they improve service but until they do stay away ladies.

2014-11-01T10:40:13 Response from the vendor

Unfortunately, there are some points of confusion with this particular situation. The bridesmaids dresses that we offer are made to order, not stocked, so they are never backordered. Due to the great number of styles, colors and sizes available, traditional bridesmaid dress companies produce the... Read Less Read More

Intimate Store!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Lauren R

Wedding Belles take the stress out of trying to find the perfect dress. The store smaller, so it is not overwhelming. The girls that work there are honest; they seem to really want to find the dress that you want. I went into Wedding Belles having no idea what type of the dress... Read More I wanted and came out with a dress that I not only loved but looked good on my body type. I highly recommend this place! And the seamstress is amazing! She made my dress fit perfectly!

Just fabulous!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Maria A

My experience at Wedding Belles was completely perfect! I can't think of one thing that went wrong with them. Since the moment I walked in to the beautiful shop they made me feel so comfortable. It seemed more like I was trying on dresses and a friend was helping me than a pushy... Read More sales person. The girls are very knowledgeable and explain everything from the fabric to the shape of the dress. I ended up saying YES TO THE DRESS, twice!! They were sooo great to work with. We also purchased the bridesmaids dresses there, and it was such an easy process. All I had to do was choose the dress and they got in touch with all the bridesmaids with the order information. I would highly highly recommend them.

Wonderful selection and service!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Shelley

I had such a great experience at Wedding Belles with my dress that I also ordered my 11 bridesmaid and 7 flower girl dresses from them as well. It was a wonderful and hassle free experience! Amy, Katie and Olivia are a pleasure to work with!

Elegent Selection

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Earline L

The staff was very helpful and not pushy - I was able to stay on budget and get my perfect dress !!!!

Great service

Reviewed on 5/25/2013 Kathlyn P

I used Wedding Belles for my bridesmaid dresses for my April wedding. I also tried on wedding dresses there, but then decided to have my dress made. Unlike some other wedding shops in town, the girls at Wedding Belles did not hold it against me that I did not get my wedding... Read More dress from them. They were great to work with in ordering the bridesmaids dresses - I hardly had to do anything! They worked with all the bridesmaids to get the right size dress (one was pregnant with twins, one had a baby a month before the wedding, one had a baby a week before the wedding, and one was due the week of th wedding and did not know if she would still be pregnant or have had the baby by the time the wedding came around!). We had also chosen different styles of dresses for each girl, which added a little more complexity. Katie was great to work with, and made everything so easy. Everything was fantastic! We could have gotten the same dress from several other places in town, but Wedding Belles, by far, was the best choice.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 1/30/2013 Giselle C

I used Wedding Belles for my bridal party dresses. They were so helpful and absolutely wonderful to work with. Katie was great and provided great service throughout the entire process. Highly recommend

overall, pretty good, but left a lot to be desired

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 becky N

I was 50% happy with everything here except for my final invitations...100% happy with them. However, I feel like the total experience counts for a lot, which is why I gave them 3 stars. 50% of the people were lovely to work with, the other half were either very nice but not... Read More very informed as to what the processes are & product info OR were short with me and borderline rude on a few different occasions. I ended up paying more than I was originally quoted, which is likely the cause of having worked with three different sales people. The first girl was nice & informed of all products, but she was only there for the 1st meeting. the second girl I worked with was the most friendly but she didn't know very much about products, pricing, or procedures. I believe that they tried to fix that problem by then having the owner handle my account, but i still ran into a few problems and the total was more than the 2nd girl quoted me. I feel like a 2nd quote would have clarified things but the owner seemed busy & overwhelmed each time I spoke with her...or maybe it was just that she didn't like me...i couldn't tell either way. All-in-all, my invitations are beautiful but it was a messy, stressful experience, which isn't what stressed brides really need. Also, because of all the issues, I got my invitations 1-2 weeks later than I wanted. Hopefully, my experience was out of the ordinary.

Saved me at the last minute!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Carrie M

For reasons I won't go into it was absolutely the 11th hour and we had no invitations. I don't know what I would have done without these wonderful ladies. Not only were they able to get me invitations, I was THRILLED with them. I thought for sure I would have to settle with meh,... Read More but these were gorgeous invites I have gotten compliments on from everyone!

FRIENDLIEST PLACE!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Jessica R

This shop is so cute and the girls that work there are so friendly and very helpful! If you want to shop somewhere with not stress and a very calm and welcoming atmosphere, this is the place to go!! The seamstress they have there is AMAZING Too!!!

Start a Conversation!