Wedding Belles

Wedding Belles offers brides a departure from the typical. With an emphasis on impeccable service and unique, stylish choices, bridal parties enjoy a comfortable shopping experience in a serene setting. Wedding Belles encourages appointments to ensure the personal attention that a bride deserves.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Private Appointments Available

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

3632 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA (504) 891-1005
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jordan M

Love, love the girls from Wedding Belles! Amy, Katie and Sophia were fantastic and made everything with not only my dress, but also my bridesmaid dresses run so smoothly! I also cannot say enough about the seamstress Vinnie. She was so accommodating with my schedule (I live an... Read More hour away) and my dress fit like a glove! Best in the business! Look no further if you are searching for the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Taylor N

Overall great experience! Everyone was so sweet and it made for a very special moment when I found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Anne L

I can't say enough wonderful things about Wedding Belles! I live in New Orleans, but almost all of my bridesmaids live in other cities. I really wanted to give them a fun New Orleans-style experience when they came in town to look at bridesmaids dresses. Wedding Belles is the... Read More CUTEST shop on Magazine Street, within walking distance to a bunch of great restaurants. The store's staff immediately welcomed us and were really helpful! I had some vague ideas about color and style for the dresses, and Sophia understood what I was going for right away and suggested the absolutely perfect dresses. I wanted a little variety, and she found a dress that came in three different styles that all went together but let each bridesmaid pick her own. My bridesmaids and I had a great time at the shop and it was one of the easiest parts of the wedding process! Thank you Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Allison L

Loved everyone that worked there, they went above and beyond to help me find my dream dress and make sure it was perfect! Thank y'all so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Elizabeth M

I had such a positive experience with team at Wedding Belles, from the initial appointment to the excellent and efficient alteration appointments. There was a great selection of dresses, and the team was helpful in working with me to find a dress that would work for me as I was... Read More going to be five months pregnant at the time of the wedding. A very positive experience!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Sara P

Wedding Belles is the best! Everyone on the Wedding Belles team was amazing to work. They were all so friendly and sweet and made the whole experience of dress shopping so much fun. They went above and beyond to also help me look for bridesmaid dresses and earrings. My dress was... Read More perfect and just what I had in mind and the alterations made it fit perfectly. Overall, I perfect experience!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Amy Catherine L

Simply amazing! Katie helped me find the most beautiful dress I could ever imagine. The whole experience was a dream and everything about my appointment felt personal and intimate. The dresses are GORGEOUS and there really is something for every taste in every style. Please do... Read More yourself a favor and book an appointment with these ladies.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sarah V

I had such an amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress at Wedding Belles. Scarlett was my consultant, and she was amazing! I kept going back and forth between two dresses that were completely different styles. I tried them on back to back repeatedly (the store even ended... Read More up staying open late to accommodate me). Scarlett was able to help me focus and remind me how I had envisioned myself looking on my wedding day, which made my decision so clear. When my mother appeared less than pleased with my choice, Scarlett could tell I was getting upset. She kept reminding me that it was my day and it was up to me - the most important thing is how I see myself and how I feel in my dress. She remained so patient with me (and my group) and so poised. She really made the whole experience so wonderful! We had been dress shopping all day long - 5 appointments back-to-back totaling over 8 hours of dress shopping! I was so lucky to end my day at Wedding Belles and have Scarlett helping me. I cannot begin to thank her and all the ladies at Wedding Belles enough for making me feel so special and being so wonderful! I will definitely be coming back to Wedding Belles for my Bridesmaids dresses.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Ana C

Wedding Belles was absolutely perfect! We made my appointment to try on bridal gowns and after describing what I envisioned, they were able to help set a group of gowns with my wedding dress. After we chose my wedding dress, we returned numerous times for follow up fittings... Read More and to order the bridesmaids dresses. They were so helpful throughout the entire process and I would recommend Wedding Belles to anyone getting married!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Aylett M

Katie and the girls at Wedding Belles are the best! I spent my first appointment at Wedding Belles with Katie and my mother. Katie pulled dresses that were exactly what I was looking for. In the end, I decided to wear my mother's dress, and I hugely appreciated the time that... Read More Katie spent with me. Wedding Belles helped me and my bridesmaids every step of the way, from helping to pick out fabric and color, ordering, altering, and keeping in contact with all of us. They made the entire process SUPER easy, which as any bride will know, is the best gift we can receive!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Tania Z

Wedding Belles was amazing. I had already found a dress I loved in DC and then found out that it was no longer available. So when I went to Wedding Belles I was pretty bummed and not excited about shopping at all. They were wonderful and helped me find the perfect dress. They... Read More were so easy to work with and were always super helpful. I highly recommend Wedding Belles.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Therese G

I LOVE the crew at Wedding Belles. They were completely open minded to my wanting to mix two designers for my dress to make my vision come to life. Vinnie worked tirelessly to get my alterations just right. And Sophia who works at the shop also does calligraphy, so she ended up... Read More addressing my invitations..which turned out absolutely perfect! Not to mention, they did all of this perfectly with me being out of town. They worked their schedules to meet with me when I was going to be in town. 10/10--would absolutely recommend!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Charlotte B

The girls at Wedding Belles are simply amazing. They are so patient and helpful, make you feel right at home when you walk in. They helped me with my bridesmaid dresses and took care of everything from start to finish. I highly recommend them to help you find your wedding dress... Read More and bridesmaid dresses!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Maureen M

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses from Wedding Belles, and their team was absolutely lovely to work with from start to finish. Sophia, Amy, and Katie were so kind and made the process so easy. They even set up an appointment just for my bridesmaids to come and... Read More try on bridesmaids dresses complete with champagne! They were organized, accommodating, and had a fabulous gown selection. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Olivia M

I had the most amazing experience at Wedding Belles! Everyone was so helpful and they made things so easy for me and for all of my bridesmaids. They took care of contacting all of my bridesmaids and they ran everything by me. I am so grateful for everyone at Wedding Belles for... Read More all that they did for my bridesmaids and their dresses!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017

Wedding Belles was amazing- I felt so at ease because they dedicated an hour and a half block just to my dress shopping. You are the only customer in there during your appointment time! They were kind and calm which made the experience so much more fun. There was plenty of room... Read More for my mom, my (now) mother-in-law, and some friends in one room and a separate changing room for my to put on dresses. The entire team was wonderful! I feel really lucky that I bought my beautiful dress from them.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Kayli A

Today was my first day looking for a wedding dress. I had a wonderful experience here! All of the stylists were so nice and welcoming. I sent them an email with several dress inspiration photos a week prior to our appointment. When I walked in, they let me walk around and select... Read More dresses I liked while they checked out my pictures. My stylist picked out a few more dresses that she thought I would like and put all the dresses in a dressing room. She allowed me privacy and helped me get into the dress/fitted it with clamps when I was ready. She was extremely patient, understanding, and personable. I found a dress that I absolutely adore, but I still have a few more appointments at other salons. So I was not ready to purchase the dress the same day. Before I left, my stylist gave me a card with all of the information about the dress I loved (designer, name, price) and told me that whenever I was ready, she would assist me in my purchase. I didn't feel pressured or overwhelmed. I truly had a great experience here and would love to do business with this salon!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Katherine S

I could not have asked for a better dress buying experience. I tried on a few different dresses and was trying to decide between two. Without being intrusive or pushy, Katie politely whispered to me on the side that if I was going back and forth so much about one dress, maybe it... Read More wasn't the one. She was right, and the dress I purchased was absolutely perfect. The alterations process was also very very pleasant!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Michelle B

I looked for a dress at a few locations before entering Wedding Belles, and I knew it was going to be my favorite store. The shop is beautiful and the girls were so accommodating and helpful! Vinnie did my alterations and was sooo sweet and she did a beautiful job!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Taylor A

Wedding Belles was a joy to work with!! I found my gorgeous dress and beautiful bridesmaids dresses there. Everyone was so easy to work with and did a fabulous job listening to my wants and wishes to complete the wedding vision. Their seamstress, Vinnie, works wonders and has a... Read More fantastic eye to truly make the dress "yours". I felt right at home every time I went in!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Crystal C

What a wonderful experience!! Katie, Amy and the team at Wedding Belles made the dress shopping experience perfect!! I ordered my gown and the dresses for my bridesmaids and I couldn't have asked for a more seamless experience. Everything from coordinating collecting... Read More measurements and getting my bridal party squared away (without me having to handle) to simply just being patient every single time I went into the store for a fitting or concern. These girls NAILED IT! Katie was my primary point of contact and having already been a bride herself, she gets it! I had been to at least 8 stores prior to Wedding Belles and they all had their positives, but for me, it was my trip to Wedding Belles that sealed the deal. I highly recommend checking it out and hope nothing but the best for all future brides looking for their dream gown! Cheers!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kelsey M

Wedding Belles was not my first stop in my wedding dress hunt, after visiting several other boutiques in the New Orleans area it was clear Wedding Belles is on another caliber. The boutique itself is romantic and inviting. I was searching for a long sleeved dress with what I... Read More envisioned as having an interesting back. It was quite difficult to find long sleeved dresses in New Orleans, I suppose most people do not want long sleeves with the heat we have! Sophia helped me and asked a little about my wedding and what I was looking for in a wedding dress. She pulled several dresses for me and ended up guiding me to my wedding dress! I did not buy my wedding dress the first time I tried it on so I would have some time to think about it since it is such a large purchase. Sophia was never pushy and was completely understanding of taking time to think it over. When I returned the second time, Sophia was still as gracious as the first time and we ended up ordering my wedding dress that day. Wedding Belles is special to me because it provided such an intimate and personal experience in finding my wedding dress. I had visited other stores where it was packed with people and had brides shuffling through fighting over mirrors, which definitely takes away from the whole moment!! I had tried on so many other dresses that were all missing something, but at Wedding Belles it is clear all the dresses are high quality. The boutique has so many other dresses that would be stunning for various styles of weddings. Also, I noticed that every time we visited the boutique there were always the two same employees working. I think this is important because it creates a consistency of an experience for multiple customers and adds to the personal feel they are able to create. Overall, I would buy my wedding dress from Wedding Belles over and over again and will definitely recommend them to other brides!! Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

Sophia, Katie, and the seamstress Vinnie were great to work with! I found the perfect dress at this awesome boutique and loved going back for fittings because I felt so comfortable there!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ilse F

Wonderful start to the wedding planning process! Katie was so helpful and a joy to work with. The boutique has a nice selection to choose from and the girls go over and beyond to make sure your shopping experience is perfect. I highly recommend Wedding Belles!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Hayley G

Very friendly staff! Took great care of my bridesmaids and I!

Amy Casbarian

Our lovely boutique was established in 2004 to offer a luxury bridal shopping experience with a unique to the area and well-edited collection, and an emphasis on service. We are honored to still be dressing the area's most stylish brides. Our salon is as charming and clever as our clients. Our selection is made up of up-to-date versions of classic styles for the modern bride who is chic and sophisticated, yet honors tradition. We exist for the bride who appreciates luxe fabrics, superior construction and impeccable fit. Jazz-age glamour, garden party whimsy, cathedral classic and tailored, ho