Wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, and more!

The Wedding Shoppe is an award winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN. Visit our store or shop online, and discover one of the largest selections of high-quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

1196 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN

Got My Dress and Then Some

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 tiffany s

Great service, awesome shopping experience. I wasn't planning on doing any more than just browse, now we've gotten my dress, the tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories and mob dress all at the Wedding Shoppe. Really is the one stop shop. I love my dress but wish I hadn't found... Read More it so quickly so I could have kept shopping - so fun and at such a fun, unique shop! Make an appointment, it's busy but only because it's the best place in town.

2015-04-21T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you! Shopping is fun, but finding the 'one' is even better. We'd absolutely love to see the final look--feel free to send us photos to [email protected] Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Megan B

This was only the second bridal shop that I visited. I told the consultant that was helping me, some of the styles I liked. I tried on about five dresses, not loving any of them. I noticed a bride next to me trying on dresses that fitted my style a bit more. I asked my... Read More consultant if I could try on dresses more similar to those. She brought me a couple more. I tried on the first one and fell in love with it. One of the other consultants managed to find a sale on the dress and I knew it was meant to be! I appreciate that you have consultants working for you that really have a lot of knowledge on the merchandise that you are selling and the sales going on. It was a great shopping experience and I received so many compliments on my dress this past weekend at our wedding!

2016-08-22T11:00:24 Response from the vendor

What an amazing review--thank you! We're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience shopping for your bridal gown. We know it can be stressful and it sounds like your consultant really listened to find the perfect dress. Congrats on your recent wedding. We're sure you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Rebekah T

Found the perfect dress there!! The saleswoman was extremely helpful. The fittings went well. The only reason I have to give them a 4 instead of 5 is that something happened to the bustle button on my dress. It had been there as the seamstress showed it to me at one point, but... Read More day of, myself and two attendants spent 30 minutes trying to get the bustle where it should be because the bustle button was missing. It stressed me out! Other than that they were always very pleasant and accommodating!

2016-08-22T10:55:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We apologize the bustle button was missing and that it caused you stress on your big day. Congrats on your recent wedding. We're sure you looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kelsi W

I recently visited The Wedding Shoppe to try on wedding dresses, and I could not be happier with my decision to shop here! Myself along with six friends and family members visited on a busy Saturday, but once we were lead upstairs to a private room it felt like we were the only... Read More people in the store. My consultant, Jamie, was beyond amazing! She made the appointment SO much fun and went out of her way multiple times to bring in veils, jewelry, and even kleenex when I found the perfect dress. You could tell she genuinely cared about how I felt in each dress. Thank you so much, Jamie! I would recommend The Wedding Shoppe to anybody looking for the perfect wedding dress and an awesome shopping experience - you will not be disappointed!

2016-08-22T10:52:21 Response from the vendor

Wow--thank you! It sounds like Jamie gave you the experience you deserved--after all, it's your wedding day. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and we'll be sure that our Shoppe Team sees it too--including, Jamie. Congrats on finding your dream dress.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Niki W

The Wedding Shoppe did a wonderful job with providing our bridesmaids dresses, menswear and mother of the bride dress! When we had a last minute addition to our tux order, the menswear manager was very accommodating and helpful! Overall great experience

2016-08-01T10:36:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! Congrats on your recent wedding. We hope your wedding day was perfect and full of joy!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Aly P

I recently went to the Wedding Shoppe to try on wedding gowns, our attendant Jamie was awesome! She was attentive, and listened to my likes/dislikes - while still bringing me a few surprise dresses to make sure my favorite was "the one". We went on a busy Saturday, but once we... Read More got up to our private bridal suite it was perfect! It felt like we were the only ones there. She found me the perfect dress, that was BELOW my budget, and then gave a discount for first time customers. It was a fun experience, no stress - I would definitely recommend that brides make a trip to the wedding shoppe!

2016-08-01T10:35:27 Response from the vendor

Wow--thank you! Sounds like Jamie gave you the appointment you deserved - after all, it is your wedding day! Congrats on finding the dress of your dreams and we wish you the best with the rest of your planning!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Katherine P

The Wedding Shoppe was my first and only place I looked for my wedding dress. The main lobby was very busy with lots of girls when I arrived for my appointment. Once I was taken to my room to try on dresses, it was like I was the only girl in the store. The woman who helped me... Read More listened to what I was wanting and pulled dresses that fit what I was telling her and what she thought would look great. Their weekend hours made it so easy to pick up my dress once it was in since I live out of state. They let me take my gown with me so I could have it altered where I live. They made the dress shopping processes one of the easiest things about planning the wedding.

2016-07-26T10:24:15 Response from the vendor

Wow-thank you! We know it can get busy at the Shoppe and are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful appointment! Shopping for your wedding dress is such an exciting time and we're so happy we could be a part of the experience. Congrats on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Lisa F

My bridal party had our money stolen by a different shop that shut down suddenly and without any contact back in December. Wedding Shoppe Inc was immensely helpful and kind during that incredibly stressful time. They accepted the dresses for us from the manufacturer, and only... Read More charged the cost to them for the dresses (since it was our second time paying for them). They even rush-ordered three dresses that were originally ordered incorrectly by the first shop, at no extra charge, and they shipped all of the dresses to me at no cost. On top of all that, they were incredibly sweet and wished us much better luck with the rest of planning. They were absolute life savers and clearly care about their brides.

2016-07-26T10:21:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear about the unfortunate situation at the other bridal store, but are so happy we were able to take care of your order for you! Thanks for the kind words and congrats on your recent marriage!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Samantha W

Brides, beware. Do not fall into the trap that is The Wedding Shoppe in your search for a simple, cost effective method of ordering your bridesmaids' dresses. My experience started off well enough. The employee I was working with answered all my questions and guaranteed I... Read More would be notified if any changes were made to my order. With several girls all in different sizes and colors, it was very important to me to ensure all the details stayed in the correct places. When I received my order, one of the dresses was not the correct size. The order tag had the correct size printed on it, which was then crossed out in black pen and the incorrect size was written next to it. Since this appeared to be an obvious mistake on their end, I called customer service to figure out how to initiate the exchange for the size my girl ordered. At first, the employee told me the correct size was ordered and had been sent. When I explained I received the dress in the mail and it was definitely too small, she offered to look further into it and call me back the following day. I got a phone call a few minutes later stating she suddenly found the change and approval in the notes on my account. After several calls back and forth, The Wedding Shoppe has informed me they will do absolutely nothing to correct this mistake and I still don't have an answer to why a change was made to my order without my knowledge, and without my bridesmaid requesting it. The customer service here is pathetic - the employees and managers are condescending and will do whatever they have to do to cover their mistakes. Having worked in customer service and management for years I happen to know that interrupting and talking over your customers on the phone and avoiding giving actual answers is the worst way to handle an issue like this. I had three more dresses ready to order through The Wedding Shoppe, but my remaining bridesmaids and I will definitely be taking our business elsewhere. Fortunately for me, I ordered the first set with time to fix The Wedding Shoppe's mistake, however, I have to go somewhere that will actually get it right this time.

2016-07-06T10:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize for any confusion and poor customer service you received. One of our Customer Service Representatives worked with your bridesmaid on changing her dress size and missed changing the size in the ticket. We apologize this was missed and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alicia M

Such a great experience - knowledgable and friendly staff, good selection and offerings for many price ranges

2016-06-27T10:47:03 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

Seriously one of the easiest parts of the whole wedding process. I wish I could remember the girl's name who helped me. She was so great at helping determine what looked best on me. I ended up going with the first dress she brought out! Lovely little shop with great service.

2016-06-20T10:53:46 Response from the vendor

Wow--thank you! We're thrilled you had a wonderful appointment and that you found your dream dress. We're sure you will look stunning on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Amber L

Wedding Shoppe INC In St Paul on Grand ave is the place to be. They carry beautiful dresses for all sizes. Service is great, fast turn a rounds for dresses to come in. Highly recommend them

2016-06-14T10:57:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate it more than you know. Congrats on finding 'the one!'

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Liz P

I went here because I had enjoyable experiences when I was a bridesmaid in the past, but as a bride organizing everything for my bridesmaids, this was all but enjoyable. I called ahead to set up our group order and appointment because I have bridesmaids that are not in the Twin... Read More City area. An individual in the "Sales and Support" department then called me at least 3 times a week for two weeks to confirm I still wanted a group order. Each phone call, I reassured them that I did since I had out of town bridesmaids potentially ordering at any time and we had an in-store appointment in two weeks. A few out of town bridesmaids ordered their dresses online with the link sent to me by The Wedding Shoppe, and after calling the store, they had no record of their orders. When we arrived for our appointment early as they requested, we then had to wait about 25 minutes until we were helped. After all of the ladies were measured and sent upstairs, our group order was not on file. We had to wait an additional 15 minutes for the group order to be entered into the computer - really? The service was dismissive, pushy, and rushed, and after an hour (I was told a 20 minute appointment would suffice for 4 ladies), we finally left. One bridesmaid received a dress that didn't fit, so when she went back to the store to talk about ordering a new one with the return form provided in the original box, she was told "The number doesn't work".

2016-06-01T11:01:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize for all the phone calls you received and that you had to wait for your appointment. The Shoppe can get busy at times, especially on the weekends. Once an order is complete, we have to manually enter the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Morgan B

Bridal Consultant Jamie (and Cindy from the Bridesmaid dept) was AMAZING! My family was treated like royalty in a nice private room, instead of a large open space where 10 brides are competing for a mirror. It was great and so personal! Jamie closely listened to what I... Read More envisioned for my dream dress. Jamie pulled dresses independently (which made me nervous I didn't get to point out dresses I liked!) but she was so spot on that Dress #1 was THE ONE! She allowed me to try on 10-15 more dresses to ensure I didn't second-guess my choice. She stayed below my budget, and even pulled dresses a few hundred dollars less than my max budget, which I appreciated. There were SO many options! She refused to let me worry about what time it was, joked with my family, bent over backwards running around the store to find me Kleenex/ perfect veils/ belts/ and even cup sizes to try on with my dress! Jamie made me feel like a bride for the first time, and I couldn't be happier to have found my dress with her help! I live in Boston and Jamie made the shipping process a piece of cake. This experience was 100x better than the experience I had at a boutique. Thank you Jamie!!!! Cindy from Bridesmaid Dept was wonderful!!! She searched for bridesmaid dresses I had seen online, and while my sisters were trying them on, she asked me what I imagined for my bridal gown (my appt was next!). When I showed her pictures, I was so disappointed to find that not all gowns on The Wedding Shoppe website were in store-- and neither was my "dream dress." During the bridesmaid appt, to my shock, Cindy went above and beyond to find a newer style of the "dream wedding dress" that they did have in store, and brought it right down to the bridesmaid dept to see if I liked it! She even set it aside for my appt, and came in to check on me during my bridal appt! While the "dream dress" was not the "one", I was so surprised at the excellent customer service Cindy provided! Everyone we encountered at The Wedding Shoppe was happy, calm despite being so busy, and so helpful! Highly recommend!

2016-05-02T15:41:08 Response from the vendor

What an amazing review! We're thrilled you had wonderful appointments and that you found your dream dress! We'll make sure Jaime and Cindy see your kind words. Congrats again. We're sure you will look stunning on your big day!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Meagan W

Very helpful and patient, I found a dress off the rack and they were able to give me 10% off the price knocking it down into my budget!

2016-04-11T10:38:48 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Taylor Z

I worked with the Wedding Shoppe for my bridesmaids dresses. The consultant that helped was over booked and had both our large party and another party to find dresses for, so she wasn't focused. We were not shown very many options but did end up going with one. When we finally... Read More got our dresses, she had measured incorrectly on ALL of my bridesmaids dresses. They are all at least two sizes too big. And they make you sign something when you buy that you are okay with the sizing they are doing. So there is nothing we can do about it. Too bad we trusted her.

2016-03-28T12:36:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize your appointment wasn't what you expected. Most dresses require some sort of alterations, but it's uncommon they all are too big. We've passed this on to our Customer Service Manager who would like to discuss this further with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Chelsea G

I have been to the Wedding Shoppe multiple times for different weddings I was in, and to go wedding dress shopping for a friend. It is usually hectic and unorganized. This time I was here to try on dresses with my bridesmaids in my wedding and it was AMAZING! The only reason the... Read More experience was so much better this time was because of ASHLEY LYLE! She is seriously the best and made the entire situation smooth from start to finish. I was dreading the experience due to previous times I'd been there. She was knowledgeable, flexible, wasn't pushy, was extremely nice and patient. Since I had a specific color each girl needed she was diligent in making sure the colors of the dresses were exactly what I had been picturing. She even reviewed every single girl's name and the dress she was ordering with me which I have never seen done here. She also reassured me that I could call back if I have any questions and said thank you! I would highly recommend going to the Wedding Shoppe IF you have Ashley to pick out bridesmaid dresses.

2016-03-14T15:47:19 Response from the vendor

Wow! What an amazing review! Ashley is great, isn't she? We'll make sure she sees your kind words. We're sure your bridesmaids will look beautiful on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Kinsey B

I was a little nervous at first after reading some reviews.. but I am so pleased with my purchase! I purchased 4 bridesmaids dresses online from another state. I called and placed the order over the phone. They shipped 15 days earlier than expected and there were no flaws with... Read More the order! They were quick to respond to any questions I had. Great discount with no tax and shipping!

2016-03-14T15:47:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Laura H

Had two appointments here, one to narrow down the dresses with my MOH and then the entire bridal party! We had such a fun time with Carolyn T. We ended up purchasing a dress that we didn't have on our list to try on! Carolyn had suggested we try it on and we all fell in love... Read More with it. We went on a Saturday and they were very busy. They were all so diligently working to give everyone their divided attention! Highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a great experience and a HUGE selection of wedding and bridesmaid dresses!

2016-03-14T15:49:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We understand how busy it can get on the weekends and are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful appointment. We'll make sure Carolyn sees this. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Emily W

I had my heart set on a dress that only Wedding Shoppe had, and when I went to the Shoppe I was pleasantly surprised by my try on experience. The manager, Carolyn, helped my family and I and she could not have been more helpful. Unfortunately, the good experience I had... Read More with the Wedding Shoppe ended there. I was not notified when my dress came in – I found out that it was there only by calling – and when I went to pick it up, the zipper had been improperly sewn in and did not function properly. Obviously this is not the Wedding Shoppe’s fault (it’s the designer’s), but when we questioned this we were told about the extensive quality checks that each dress goes through when it arrives at the Wedding Shoppe. It seems like this process should have caught something as fundamental as a broken zipper. To their credit, Wedding Shoppe offered to change the zipper free of charge. I was promised that a manager would be there to help when I went back again to pick it up so that she could walk me through the other features of the dress and make sure that the quality was there (this was not an inexpensive dress nor an unknown designer). Not only did that not happen, but when I picked the dress up (the second time) the zipper had been badly sewn in – it was visibly crooked and there were large stitches and creasing/puckering at the bottom. Frustrated, I simply took the dress. I will pay another alternations person to fix this error. Again, my shopping experience at the Wedding Shoppe was lovely. But after that, things got rocky (while several calls were answered in a polite, professional manner, other associates were frankly rude and indifferent). While I do love my dress, I would strongly recommend that other brides look elsewhere. Buying a wedding gown should be so much fun – this was just a headache.

2016-02-29T11:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you had a wonderful bridal appointment. We apologize you were not notified when your gown arrived and that there were still issues when the zipper was replaced on your gown. Our Store Manager will be contacting you to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Sarah C

I had an appointment scheduled for a Saturday last fall. They were very busy, so I was given a fitting room outside the main area (in the tuxedo section), which actually turned out to be perfect. It was less crowded than the upstairs area, and I felt as though I had the full... Read More attention of my consultant. I came to the appointment with several dresses and style numbers that I had found online, but after seeing what I was liking as I tried things on, my consultant brought a dress I had never seen before that turned out to be exactly what I was looking for! Throughout the appointment, my consultant was excellent--engaged, enthusiastic, and patient. They also have a HUGE selection of dresses in stock which was perfect for me, since I only had one day to try on and find my dress. I ordered my dress that day, and was told to expect it in early February. I was surprised to receive a phone call in early December that my dress had arrived ahead of schedule! If I were just rating the initial appointment, I would have easily given five stars. However, when I arrived for my first dress fitting, I was very frustrated. The dress arrived in perfect shape, but the consultants were completely unenthused, and didn't even help me to put my dress on! When I asked when I would be meeting the seamstress to discuss alterations, they told me that I would have to schedule a second appointment (I was told over the phone that I was scheduled for my first dress fitting--I wrongly assumed that meant I would meet with the seamstress I guess). I am currently living in Chicago, so scheduling another appointment was not a valid option for me. They also told me that most brides don't alter their dress with the shop, but take it to outside seamstresses, which I also didn't expect. I walked away with a beautiful dress, and a wonderful experience finding my dress last fall, but disappointed with my experience when I picked it up.

2016-01-18T11:04:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you had a wonderful experience picking out your bridal gown. We apologize you didn't have the same experience when you came in to try on your gown for the first time. We are constantly training on providing the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Ana C

My experience was horrible for both my dress and my bridesmaids. I arrive and they take me in 30 mins late I didn't get my full hour to try on dresses and I was pushed out with only trying on like 4 dresses and walking away because my consultant was give her next person. Because... Read More of that she didn't even wrap up with me and who knows what dresses I liked or what I tried on cause she was not given the time. I had to send my bridesmaids down stairs so that they got enough time to look at dresses or I figured we get pushed out again. I basically hid in the dressing room with my bridesmaids cause it was a mad house and people where standing right up to the door of the dressing room so I couldn't even get out. Horrible experience I would never recommend this place. I was treated like crap and so were my girls. I also didn't like how pushy the consultants were for us to buy dresses when we didn't even have time to try them on. Needless to say never went back and didn't not buy either dress here.

2016-01-15T13:12:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the poor customer service. We know the Shoppe can be busy on weekends, but that's no excuse you didn't get your full appointment. We have passed this on to our Customer Service Manager. Please email [email protected] if... Read Less Read More

Loved my wedding dress

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Kelly H

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at The Wedding Shoppe. It is a great bridal salon and I would strongly suggest it. It is a bit intimidating because of the size and the amount of dresses they have. I went to a few other places before I went to The Wedding Shoppe... Read More and I am really glad I did because I was able to figure out the style I was looking for before my appointment. They have more dresses than any other place in town and they had the lowest prices. As for the employees they were always friendly. Only thing I don't like is that you don't see the same person twice. I went there probably at least 6 times and I wish I would have had the same girl because it would have made the experience more personal.

2015-12-23T17:12:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We try our best for customers to see the same consultant, however sometimes it isn't possible. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Diana T

Terrible, terrible, terrible. I picked the Wedding Shoppe for my girls' bridesmaids dresses & if I could do it all over again I would. First of all, the girls who answer the phone constantly sound annoyed, irritated and like they really don't want to be there. After I had a... Read More change of address and both emailed and phoned to update the information so that the bridesmaid dress could be sent to me, it never was and ended up lost! The girl's excuse..."she forgot." Great! After having to order a brand new dress and being assured it would arrive 4 weeks before the wedding, the dress didn't arrive until 3 days before the wedding. The whole time, the store did not keep me updated, I always had to call first to ask what was going on just to be falsely reassured it would arrive but then never did. Such a headache and so much stress. The customer service team is unreliable, they didn't call back when they promised, didn't follow through with getting information when they said they would. SO unprofessional and honestly it was so obvious they could care less. I ended spending tons of work hours calling them, trying to get to the bottom of what was going while they didn't help at all or even try to figure out what the problem was! Isn't that your job!? DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT go here. Honestly, you can find the same dresses and designers in most other bridal stores. Not worth the headache...the whole experience literally ruined the last few weeks leading up to my wedding.

2015-11-16T14:18:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize for the problems you encountered with your bridesmaid dresses. Our Customer Service Manager recently reached out to you to discuss the shipping address mix-up. We ordered a replacement bridesmaid dress, at no charge, but unfortunately it arrived only... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Samantha R

ENGAGED, BRIDES TO BE - I was told I needed to COMPROMISE on my wedding dress! I was very disappointed with both of my experiences at the Wedding Shoppe. I was first there with one of my bridesmaids for her to try on dresses. Overall the service was OK. We ended up finding a... Read More BM dress we both liked, but she tried on a different color. We then saw the exact color I wanted in the same dress on a mannequin but the sales person didn't "feel" like pulling it off the mannequin. How ridiculous! My BM finally just went and took the dress off the mannequin herself because I was on the fence about the dress. It took 10 seconds and once she tried it on, I loved it! I felt very pressured to buy it even after expressing that I had BM all over the country and was not ready to purchase all over their dresses for them. The second time I went to the Wedding Shoppe was one week later with my mom and sister for me to try on wedding dresses. I spent time on their website flagging dresses I liked and printed and brought them with. Let me also first say to NOT come on a Saturday. I had an appointment but it was PACKED. You could barely get around. The woman working with us was nice yes, but did not try to understand my style AT ALL. I even showed her the ones I liked from there store and she told me they had only 1 of 9 I liked. I told her my style - I liked the A-line or sheath style. I specifically told her NOT to bring mermaid or ball gown style dresses and guess what she brought back? MERMAID AND BALL GOWN DRESSES!!! Are you serious? I tried to have an open mind but after trying on 2-3 of these styles I knew I didn't like, I asked her again for A-line type dresses with a lace bodice...she told me that they don't really have any and that I would HAVE TO COMPROMISE. COMPROMISE on my wedding dress????? Holy cow is that the most unprofessional and outrageous comment to say to a bride! Isn't this supposed to be the most special day of my life? And you want me to COMPROMISE on a dress? Isn't it YOUR JOB to assist me in finding a dress that makes me feel beautiful? I even told her that my mom and sister (with me at this appointment) came in from CHICAGO to help me look for dresses and she didn't seem to care. I honestly got the feeling that she was tired and over it, and just wanted to make a sale. TOTAL waste of my time. I went to David's Bridal the next day - with no appointment - and they happily took care of me. They worked WITH ME in pulling dresses and after trying on 3 dresses...I found the one I love. And you know what? It is perfect...And I DON'T HAVE TO COMPROMISE. P.S. I am not even going back there for the BM dress I liked. No way.

2015-11-02T12:09:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize both your bridal and bridesmaid appointments were not what you expected. We passed this review to our Customer Service Manager. If you would like to discuss this further, please email [email protected] and we’ll get you in contact with... Read Less Read More