Wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, and more!

The Wedding Shoppe is an award winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN with over 40 years of experience. Visit our store or shop online, and discover one of the largest selections of high-quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

1196 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 1(877) 294-4991

Got My Dress and Then Some

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 tiffany s

Great service, awesome shopping experience. I wasn't planning on doing any more than just browse, now we've gotten my dress, the tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories and mob dress all at the Wedding Shoppe. Really is the one stop shop. I love my dress but wish I hadn't found... Read More it so quickly so I could have kept shopping - so fun and at such a fun, unique shop! Make an appointment, it's busy but only because it's the best place in town.

2015-04-21T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you! Shopping is fun, but finding the 'one' is even better. We'd absolutely love to see the final look--feel free to send us photos to blog@weddingshopeinc.com. Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Jessica T

Best dressing are here

2018-03-27T15:14:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Laura S

I went to the Wedding Shoppe on a Monday at 2 PM (scheduled an appointment) and spent about an hour and a half trying on dresses. The service was great and my personal attendant did a great job listening to what I was and wasn't interested in. I ended up purchasing a beautiful... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw brand new dress of the rack which was great! I highly recommend The Wedding Shoppe due to the wide variety of dresses they have but I do recommend scheduling an appointment during the weekday versus going over the weekend to avoid the crowds.

2018-03-27T15:14:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you had a special experience in-store and found a beautiful dress at a great price. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! :)

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Carmelita R

Horrible service!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND!! we went to the Wedding shoppe to get all 7 of my Bridesmaids dresses on January 13th which was a complete nightmare. I had a scheduled appointment but when we got there, we waiting like 30- 45 minutes past our scheduled time and I had to... Read More constantly check at the front desk to see if someone could help us then finally someone came and her excuse was they were too busy. Then she took all 8 of us to a very small room upstairs which was hot and too small to fit all of us. The girl who helped us did not really tell me to check out the dresses and find a style I liked, instead she brought me some I might like so after everyone tried them on, we decided on the dress from the selection she provided, the girl who measured everyone quickly and then she constantly left us in the room alone for a long period of time and I had to go downstairs to find her at one point we waited for her for 45 minutes then we all decided to go downstairs and find her and leave as we were tired of waiting with no service. Also, the room was really hot and we were not even offered anything to drink the entire time we were there. Her only excuse was that again she was really busy, but no excuse as we had this appointment scheduled far in advance so they could make time for us. My bridesmaids purchased their dresses for order and then we all left disappointed due to the horrible experience and awful customer service. In early March, the dresses finally arrived, everyone was excited to get them and try them on, unfortunately, none of the dresses fit anyone, they were all very small! The girl did not accurately measure everyone correctly and my wedding was now only 2 weeks away and we now dont have any dresses and its now too late to re order. I explained the situation to the Manager and she was not very apologetic and said they have a strict return policy and basically blamed my Bridesmaids for ordering two sizes too small which was completely untrue and not their fault due as it was the responsibility of the girl who helped us to accurately measure everyone and let us know if the dress runs smaller which is why we have an appointment scheduled to begin with as they are suppose to be the experts and know this but instead they blame us the customers!!! I also spoke to the Owner and she said the same thing there was nothing they can do and blamed my Bridesmaids for ordering sizes too small which is not true and completely wrong! The did not take ownership or responsibility on their part for taking the wrong measurements and only said they can give us half of what we paid but we still had to pay the shipping charge so my bridesmaids only got 40% back of what they paid and they each paid about $200 for the dresses!! Never again! we got ripped off with no sincere apology and horrible customer service! This place is awful! Please don't go there, they will mess up everything and blame you and rip you off in the process! No customer service what so ever! They dont even deserve one star!

2018-03-27T15:11:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for providing your feedback. We sincerely apologize for any misunderstandings regarding sizing and will pass this onto our retail team. We always abide by the sizing recommendations of our designers as well as our return policy, which is stated on each of our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Emily F

Extremely disappointed in the service we received at our appointment today. I had an appointment for my flower girl, and our consultant did nothing to help us. She didn't pull any dresses, she didn't measure the flower girl, and she didn't even offer to help with anything! At... Read More one point, she walked away from our party and was gone for around 15-20 minutes and we had no idea where she was. Very disappointed, and will not be returning.

2018-03-27T15:07:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry that you did not receive adequate service and would like to connect you to management to determine where we can prevent this issue in the future. Please give us a call or email us at weddingshoppeblog@gmail.com.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Nathanael G

The shop was so lovely. Exactly what I wanted it to be. Lauren stayed with us as long as we needed to find the right dress and I never wanted to take it off!

2018-03-27T15:01:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so happy that you had a memorable in-store experience and found "the one". Congratulations!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Carly H

I really enjoyed my first visits to The Wedding Shoppe to find my wedding dress. The staff were wonderful and my dress was perfect. My only complaint is that for subsequent visits, to pick up my dress and to get bridesmaids dresses, the experience was not quite as stellar. It... Read More was a little bit of a letdown. Will still recommend the Wedding Shoppe for the variety of dresses they have.

2018-03-09T08:15:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We are so glad that you were able to find your dream dress with us. Congratulations on our upcoming wedding. :)

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Emily O

I had an amazing experience buying my dress here! My consultant, Meg, was fabulous! She was attentive but not overbearing and had a great eye for the dresses that fit the look I was going for but also looked good on me. We started with a selection of 5 dresses and after hearing... Read More my feedback she brought in another group. The first one she had me try on of that group ended up being the one! I cannot day enough about how happy I am with this experience.

2018-03-09T08:14:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy that you had the chance to try on a wide variety of gowns and that you found your dream dress! We will certainly pass your kind words along to Meg. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Alli W

Out of the several stores I went to, the Wedding Shoppe really made me feel welcome and listened to. I found my perfect dress there with the amazing help from the stylists. I also got our bridesmaids dresses there. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and and made the experience... Read More stress-free :) I highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe!

2018-02-07T08:20:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the awesome, review! We are so happy that you had a memorable experience in our shop and that we could take part in your special day by helping you find your dream dress! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. :)

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Emily R

I can’t say how amazing this place was to me. I wasn’t expecting all the great service I received. From the moment I walked in, to the consultant that helped me try on about thirty dresses. I can’t say enough great things about this place. They also have quite a lot of sales so... Read More anyone can afford it as well.

2018-01-10T10:36:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you had a comfortable and memorable experience at our shop. :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jamee J

I started with the Wedding Shoppe and ended with the Wedding Shoppe. My first time here I was trying to figure out my style, and I had Senna who was a dream. Sweet, friendly, and was truly there to help me find a dress. She pulled out different gowns to help give me a full... Read More range to try on from their vast collection and didn’t pressure me or make me feel bad for not knowing what I was looking for right away. I went to 5 other bridal shops and I knew I needed to go back. The other shops didn’t compare and the entire time I was wishing the stylists were more hands on like my experience at the Wedding Shoppe. I’m not good at looking at something on a hanger and I didn’t care for sifting through the sea of dresses myself. At the Wedding Shoppe the stylists are able to pull dresses matching your needs versus you looking for them yourself. I went to the Wedding Shoppe this morning after going to four salons yesterday and it was the greatest decision I made. Amber was funny, outgoing, and a great listener to what you are looking for. Her kindness and joy was radiant which made my experience all the better. When I told her I found my dress I could feel how truly happy Amber and the staff were for me as a bride, not a sale. I can’t recommend the Wedding Shoppe enough! Thank you Senna for helping me narrow down what I wanted and Amber for finding THE dress. If a manager or owner is reading this I would give them a raise! 😉

2018-01-10T10:36:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy we were able to help you find your perfect dress and will pass this along to Senna and Amber. :) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kathleen L

I had a great experience. I am not a person who likes to shop, or try on clothes. I went to one other store and had a terrible experience. I got to the Wedding Shoppe and, honestly, didn't expect much. The woman who waited on me went over and above to make me feel comfortable. I... Read More gave her one designer I liked and she pulled similar styles based on that. I didn't try on many before I had narrowed it down. She then checked inventory and was able to make my gown a "sample" gown for over half the cost. I was done right then. We added a belt, and I was out the door. Great experience and customer service.

2017-12-04T09:36:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you were able to receive the service and experience that you deserve as a bride-to-be and congrats on finding a dress! We're so excited for you!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Ashley C

I had gone to the Wedding Shoppe due to their positive reputation in the community. Unfortunately, my experience did not live up to my expectations. While they were able to accommodate large groups (awesome!) and offer a quaint and intimate atmosphere, I was disappointed by the... Read More lack of dress selection I experienced. I brought several photos of dresses I liked, however they did not have any in the shop to try on. I was also disappointed that guests were unable to go into or pull dresses from the floor. I did not feel that my stylist was listening to my requests or able to find dresses based on my feedback or budget. I was able to go somewhere else where the stylist did not make comments about my budget or "unpopular" style tastes.

2017-11-29T09:59:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We are very sorry for the experience that you received at our shop and about the comments made by your consultant. We completely understand your frustration and would encourage you to reach out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Elizabeth C

Great selection of wedding and bridesmaid dresses, helpful staff!

2017-11-20T11:17:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that our staff was helpful with finding what you were looking for! :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kelsey G

I found an amazing dress for a great price. When paying for your dress, makes sure they charge you the correct amount. It was a bit of a headache but I was finally able to get a refund on the overcharge.

2017-11-20T11:17:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and congrats on finding a dress!! We sincerely apologize for the overcharge that occurred with your purchase, but are glad to hear that our customer service team was able to sort that out for you. Thanks again! :)

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Emily S

The wedding shoppe was incredible! All of the employees were helpful and offered great suggestions. I went in, first time dress shopping, looking for a particular style and came out with something completely different. The attendant was extremely knowledgeable and helpful... Read More through it all which ultimately led me to saying yes to the dress! The only downside to this place is the parking. It's it or miss if you get a spot in their parking lot.

2017-11-13T19:38:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience and that you were able to find your dress! Congrats!! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jess F

I had a great experience for both mine personal and my bridesmaids appointments! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything came in the right size too!

2017-11-01T09:31:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review! We're so happy that you and your bridesmaids had such a great shopping experience and that our staff was friendly and helpful. Best of luck with everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha B

We had such a great experience at the Wedding Shoppe! We went in during the Grand Ole Days sample sale just to browse but ended up finding my dress almost immediately. The consultants were so nice and helped me pick out the perfect accessories to go with it. We came back for the... Read More bridesmaid dresses and had another great experience! Everything arrived on time as promised. One thing I would recommend to anyone, make an appointment especially if you go in on a Thursday night or on a weekend. They get very busy very fast and will do their best to squeeze you in but having an appointment is definitely helpful.

2017-10-11T14:23:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Our store can get busy and we staff based on number of appointments so we appreciate you calling out the importance of making an appointment! Again, thanks so much and congrats on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Whitney L

I was recommended to look for bridesmaid dresses here because of the wide selection. I ordered the bridesmaid dresses at the end of April for an October wedding. I received an email notification stating the dresses would be delivered to me by June 16th, but had not received the... Read More dresses by July 4th. Had to contact the shop multiple times to receive an answer as to why the dresses had not be delivered. The shop stated the dresses were back ordered, however I was able to contact the designer directly & was told all the dresses I ordered could be delivered overnight if I wanted. The shop stated they would not have looked into this order, at the earliest, until 2 months prior to the wedding. My maid of honors dress was 2 full sizes too large & the shop wanted HER TO PAY to order a smaller dress, when they are the ones that sized/fitted her. After being persistent she was able to get a smaller dress that fit correctly with very minimal time to have it altered. The ONLY recommendation that I will ever give about this place is TO NEVER EVER GO HERE.

2017-10-11T14:21:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience and completely understand your disappointment. If you would like to talk with a manager regarding your situation, please feel free to email weddingshoppeblog@gmail.com and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Stephanie N

I would highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe. I was able to purchase a very expensive and classy dress for 75% off through a sample sale. The lady helping me was very good at her job and found several dresses that I loved. In the end, I wanted to buy one and they negotiated the... Read More price so that I could get the perfect dress that fit my body shape. They were very kind, and good at what they do.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alaina S

They helped me find the perfect dress during my first visit! I had pictures of what I liked but she brought in other options as well just to try on & I ended up falling in love with a dress I would have never picked myself!! So great full for her. I went on a Sunday & even... Read More though it was busy, I still got “royal” treatment!

2017-10-02T10:38:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and congrats on finding your wedding dress! We're so excited for you and really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Mikayla A

I got my dress from the Wedding Shoppe last year, and had a great experience! First salon I went to, so I was nervous but my consultant made me feel really comfortable and helped me find my dress!

2017-10-02T10:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so happy that you had such a great experience and were able to find your dress! :) Congrats!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Anna L

My dress was a Morilee and it was stunning. I told the gal while I was trying on dresses what I liked and that is what she brought to me. I had 6 people with me and when I stepped out in my dress they all cried! After that dress I tried on 3 more, just to see my options, but I... Read More kept going back to the one. It was an amazing shopping experience and I would recommend them to everyone.

2017-09-12T12:34:04 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dream dress! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience. Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review! :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Haley G

I had the best experience here!!

2017-09-12T12:33:15 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Molly T

Body shaming is real. No matter your size. Save yourself a trip and find another store. One that appreciates the curves of a woman, not shame you. I went in ready to buy an A-line skirt and was working closely with the designer (Dessy) to get the right fit. They told me natural... Read More waist was the most important sizing to take into considering when figuring out what size to buy. The Wedding Shoppe told me to buy a size that they were clipping me into at the waist because of my hip size. Apparently, there is a large discrepancy between my waist and hips and this was causing a lot of problems with The Wedding Shoppe. The skirt is designed with 1-2 inch extra in the hip area. Again, Dessy said: “The natural waist measurement takes priority in this style. If you are over by an inch or two on the hip, you should have enough room to release the side seams to allow for that variance.” My hips were a huge issue for the Store Manager. She suggests putting me into a dress that was smaller so I could see how it would fit on my hips. Remember, I’m buying an A-line skirt. She put me in a sheath dress. A form fitting, body con sheath dress. I was able to zip it up without a problem, wiggle, sit, the whole gamble without a problem. I felt great! The Store Manager, again, has a huge problem with my hips. She proceeded to lift up the dress and tell me that the dark color is hiding a lot of my flaws and that I was on the cusp of busting the seams. I was able to sit, wiggle, dance and zip it up without a problem AND I’m not buying a sheath dress, I’m buying an A-line skirt that flares away from the hip. After that appointment, I have never felt worse about my body. We already have a major problem in this society with body-shaming girls that have a different body type. Being a woman, I know how to dress my body and know what I’m comfortable in. It’s unfortunate to go to experts in the bridal field and have them have a bigger issue with your body than you do. I hope no one ever has to go through what I did. What was supposed to be an exciting part of my wedding journey has turned into a complete nightmare. A one-star review is generous in my opinion.

2017-09-12T12:32:52 Response from the vendor

We are so very sorry for the experience you had at our store. We pride ourselves on being able to dress women of all shapes and sizes and we feel terrible that you felt otherwise. We would love to get you in touch with our... Read Less Read More