Wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, and more!

The Wedding Shoppe is an award winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN. Visit our store or shop online, and discover one of the largest selections of high-quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

1196 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN

Got My Dress and Then Some

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 tiffany s

Great service, awesome shopping experience. I wasn't planning on doing any more than just browse, now we've gotten my dress, the tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories and mob dress all at the Wedding Shoppe. Really is the one stop shop. I love my dress but wish I hadn't found... Read More it so quickly so I could have kept shopping - so fun and at such a fun, unique shop! Make an appointment, it's busy but only because it's the best place in town.

2015-04-21T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you! Shopping is fun, but finding the 'one' is even better. We'd absolutely love to see the final look--feel free to send us photos to [email protected] Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Morgan B

Bridal Consultant Jamie (and Cindy from the Bridesmaid dept) was AMAZING! My family was treated like royalty in a nice private room, instead of a large open space where 10 brides are competing for a mirror. It was great and so personal! Jamie closely listened to what I... Read More envisioned for my dream dress. Jamie pulled dresses independently (which made me nervous I didn't get to point out dresses I liked!) but she was so spot on that Dress #1 was THE ONE! She allowed me to try on 10-15 more dresses to ensure I didn't second-guess my choice. She stayed below my budget, and even pulled dresses a few hundred dollars less than my max budget, which I appreciated. There were SO many options! She refused to let me worry about what time it was, joked with my family, bent over backwards running around the store to find me Kleenex/ perfect veils/ belts/ and even cup sizes to try on with my dress! Jamie made me feel like a bride for the first time, and I couldn't be happier to have found my dress with her help! I live in Boston and Jamie made the shipping process a piece of cake. This experience was 100x better than the experience I had at a boutique. Thank you Jamie!!!! Cindy from Bridesmaid Dept was wonderful!!! She searched for bridesmaid dresses I had seen online, and while my sisters were trying them on, she asked me what I imagined for my bridal gown (my appt was next!). When I showed her pictures, I was so disappointed to find that not all gowns on The Wedding Shoppe website were in store-- and neither was my "dream dress." During the bridesmaid appt, to my shock, Cindy went above and beyond to find a newer style of the "dream wedding dress" that they did have in store, and brought it right down to the bridesmaid dept to see if I liked it! She even set it aside for my appt, and came in to check on me during my bridal appt! While the "dream dress" was not the "one", I was so surprised at the excellent customer service Cindy provided! Everyone we encountered at The Wedding Shoppe was happy, calm despite being so busy, and so helpful! Highly recommend!

2016-05-02T15:41:08 Response from the vendor

What an amazing review! We're thrilled you had wonderful appointments and that you found your dream dress! We'll make sure Jaime and Cindy see your kind words. Congrats again. We're sure you will look stunning on your big day!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Meagan W

Very helpful and patient, I found a dress off the rack and they were able to give me 10% off the price knocking it down into my budget!

2016-04-11T10:38:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Taylor Z

I worked with the Wedding Shoppe for my bridesmaids dresses. The consultant that helped was over booked and had both our large party and another party to find dresses for, so she wasn't focused. We were not shown very many options but did end up going with one. When we finally... Read More got our dresses, she had measured incorrectly on ALL of my bridesmaids dresses. They are all at least two sizes too big. And they make you sign something when you buy that you are okay with the sizing they are doing. So there is nothing we can do about it. Too bad we trusted her.

2016-03-28T12:36:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize your appointment wasn't what you expected. Most dresses require some sort of alterations, but it's uncommon they all are too big. We've passed this on to our Customer Service Manager who would like to discuss this further with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Chelsea G

I have been to the Wedding Shoppe multiple times for different weddings I was in, and to go wedding dress shopping for a friend. It is usually hectic and unorganized. This time I was here to try on dresses with my bridesmaids in my wedding and it was AMAZING! The only reason the... Read More experience was so much better this time was because of ASHLEY LYLE! She is seriously the best and made the entire situation smooth from start to finish. I was dreading the experience due to previous times I'd been there. She was knowledgeable, flexible, wasn't pushy, was extremely nice and patient. Since I had a specific color each girl needed she was diligent in making sure the colors of the dresses were exactly what I had been picturing. She even reviewed every single girl's name and the dress she was ordering with me which I have never seen done here. She also reassured me that I could call back if I have any questions and said thank you! I would highly recommend going to the Wedding Shoppe IF you have Ashley to pick out bridesmaid dresses.

2016-03-14T15:47:19 Response from the vendor

Wow! What an amazing review! Ashley is great, isn't she? We'll make sure she sees your kind words. We're sure your bridesmaids will look beautiful on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Kinsey B

I was a little nervous at first after reading some reviews.. but I am so pleased with my purchase! I purchased 4 bridesmaids dresses online from another state. I called and placed the order over the phone. They shipped 15 days earlier than expected and there were no flaws with... Read More the order! They were quick to respond to any questions I had. Great discount with no tax and shipping!

2016-03-14T15:47:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Laura H

Had two appointments here, one to narrow down the dresses with my MOH and then the entire bridal party! We had such a fun time with Carolyn T. We ended up purchasing a dress that we didn't have on our list to try on! Carolyn had suggested we try it on and we all fell in love... Read More with it. We went on a Saturday and they were very busy. They were all so diligently working to give everyone their divided attention! Highly recommend this store to anyone looking for a great experience and a HUGE selection of wedding and bridesmaid dresses!

2016-03-14T15:49:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We understand how busy it can get on the weekends and are thrilled to hear you had a wonderful appointment. We'll make sure Carolyn sees this. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Emily W

I had my heart set on a dress that only Wedding Shoppe had, and when I went to the Shoppe I was pleasantly surprised by my try on experience. The manager, Carolyn, helped my family and I and she could not have been more helpful. Unfortunately, the good experience I had... Read More with the Wedding Shoppe ended there. I was not notified when my dress came in – I found out that it was there only by calling – and when I went to pick it up, the zipper had been improperly sewn in and did not function properly. Obviously this is not the Wedding Shoppe’s fault (it’s the designer’s), but when we questioned this we were told about the extensive quality checks that each dress goes through when it arrives at the Wedding Shoppe. It seems like this process should have caught something as fundamental as a broken zipper. To their credit, Wedding Shoppe offered to change the zipper free of charge. I was promised that a manager would be there to help when I went back again to pick it up so that she could walk me through the other features of the dress and make sure that the quality was there (this was not an inexpensive dress nor an unknown designer). Not only did that not happen, but when I picked the dress up (the second time) the zipper had been badly sewn in – it was visibly crooked and there were large stitches and creasing/puckering at the bottom. Frustrated, I simply took the dress. I will pay another alternations person to fix this error. Again, my shopping experience at the Wedding Shoppe was lovely. But after that, things got rocky (while several calls were answered in a polite, professional manner, other associates were frankly rude and indifferent). While I do love my dress, I would strongly recommend that other brides look elsewhere. Buying a wedding gown should be so much fun – this was just a headache.

2016-02-29T11:28:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you had a wonderful bridal appointment. We apologize you were not notified when your gown arrived and that there were still issues when the zipper was replaced on your gown. Our Store Manager will be contacting you to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Sarah C

I had an appointment scheduled for a Saturday last fall. They were very busy, so I was given a fitting room outside the main area (in the tuxedo section), which actually turned out to be perfect. It was less crowded than the upstairs area, and I felt as though I had the full... Read More attention of my consultant. I came to the appointment with several dresses and style numbers that I had found online, but after seeing what I was liking as I tried things on, my consultant brought a dress I had never seen before that turned out to be exactly what I was looking for! Throughout the appointment, my consultant was excellent--engaged, enthusiastic, and patient. They also have a HUGE selection of dresses in stock which was perfect for me, since I only had one day to try on and find my dress. I ordered my dress that day, and was told to expect it in early February. I was surprised to receive a phone call in early December that my dress had arrived ahead of schedule! If I were just rating the initial appointment, I would have easily given five stars. However, when I arrived for my first dress fitting, I was very frustrated. The dress arrived in perfect shape, but the consultants were completely unenthused, and didn't even help me to put my dress on! When I asked when I would be meeting the seamstress to discuss alterations, they told me that I would have to schedule a second appointment (I was told over the phone that I was scheduled for my first dress fitting--I wrongly assumed that meant I would meet with the seamstress I guess). I am currently living in Chicago, so scheduling another appointment was not a valid option for me. They also told me that most brides don't alter their dress with the shop, but take it to outside seamstresses, which I also didn't expect. I walked away with a beautiful dress, and a wonderful experience finding my dress last fall, but disappointed with my experience when I picked it up.

2016-01-18T11:04:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you had a wonderful experience picking out your bridal gown. We apologize you didn't have the same experience when you came in to try on your gown for the first time. We are constantly training on providing the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Ana C

My experience was horrible for both my dress and my bridesmaids. I arrive and they take me in 30 mins late I didn't get my full hour to try on dresses and I was pushed out with only trying on like 4 dresses and walking away because my consultant was give her next person. Because... Read More of that she didn't even wrap up with me and who knows what dresses I liked or what I tried on cause she was not given the time. I had to send my bridesmaids down stairs so that they got enough time to look at dresses or I figured we get pushed out again. I basically hid in the dressing room with my bridesmaids cause it was a mad house and people where standing right up to the door of the dressing room so I couldn't even get out. Horrible experience I would never recommend this place. I was treated like crap and so were my girls. I also didn't like how pushy the consultants were for us to buy dresses when we didn't even have time to try them on. Needless to say never went back and didn't not buy either dress here.

2016-01-15T13:12:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the poor customer service. We know the Shoppe can be busy on weekends, but that's no excuse you didn't get your full appointment. We have passed this on to our Customer Service Manager. Please email [email protected] if... Read Less Read More

Loved my wedding dress

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Kelly H

I got my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at The Wedding Shoppe. It is a great bridal salon and I would strongly suggest it. It is a bit intimidating because of the size and the amount of dresses they have. I went to a few other places before I went to The Wedding Shoppe... Read More and I am really glad I did because I was able to figure out the style I was looking for before my appointment. They have more dresses than any other place in town and they had the lowest prices. As for the employees they were always friendly. Only thing I don't like is that you don't see the same person twice. I went there probably at least 6 times and I wish I would have had the same girl because it would have made the experience more personal.

2015-12-23T17:12:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We try our best for customers to see the same consultant, however sometimes it isn't possible. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Diana T

Terrible, terrible, terrible. I picked the Wedding Shoppe for my girls' bridesmaids dresses & if I could do it all over again I would. First of all, the girls who answer the phone constantly sound annoyed, irritated and like they really don't want to be there. After I had a... Read More change of address and both emailed and phoned to update the information so that the bridesmaid dress could be sent to me, it never was and ended up lost! The girl's excuse..."she forgot." Great! After having to order a brand new dress and being assured it would arrive 4 weeks before the wedding, the dress didn't arrive until 3 days before the wedding. The whole time, the store did not keep me updated, I always had to call first to ask what was going on just to be falsely reassured it would arrive but then never did. Such a headache and so much stress. The customer service team is unreliable, they didn't call back when they promised, didn't follow through with getting information when they said they would. SO unprofessional and honestly it was so obvious they could care less. I ended spending tons of work hours calling them, trying to get to the bottom of what was going while they didn't help at all or even try to figure out what the problem was! Isn't that your job!? DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT go here. Honestly, you can find the same dresses and designers in most other bridal stores. Not worth the headache...the whole experience literally ruined the last few weeks leading up to my wedding.

2015-11-16T14:18:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize for the problems you encountered with your bridesmaid dresses. Our Customer Service Manager recently reached out to you to discuss the shipping address mix-up. We ordered a replacement bridesmaid dress, at no charge, but unfortunately it arrived only... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Samantha R

ENGAGED, BRIDES TO BE - I was told I needed to COMPROMISE on my wedding dress! I was very disappointed with both of my experiences at the Wedding Shoppe. I was first there with one of my bridesmaids for her to try on dresses. Overall the service was OK. We ended up finding a... Read More BM dress we both liked, but she tried on a different color. We then saw the exact color I wanted in the same dress on a mannequin but the sales person didn't "feel" like pulling it off the mannequin. How ridiculous! My BM finally just went and took the dress off the mannequin herself because I was on the fence about the dress. It took 10 seconds and once she tried it on, I loved it! I felt very pressured to buy it even after expressing that I had BM all over the country and was not ready to purchase all over their dresses for them. The second time I went to the Wedding Shoppe was one week later with my mom and sister for me to try on wedding dresses. I spent time on their website flagging dresses I liked and printed and brought them with. Let me also first say to NOT come on a Saturday. I had an appointment but it was PACKED. You could barely get around. The woman working with us was nice yes, but did not try to understand my style AT ALL. I even showed her the ones I liked from there store and she told me they had only 1 of 9 I liked. I told her my style - I liked the A-line or sheath style. I specifically told her NOT to bring mermaid or ball gown style dresses and guess what she brought back? MERMAID AND BALL GOWN DRESSES!!! Are you serious? I tried to have an open mind but after trying on 2-3 of these styles I knew I didn't like, I asked her again for A-line type dresses with a lace bodice...she told me that they don't really have any and that I would HAVE TO COMPROMISE. COMPROMISE on my wedding dress????? Holy cow is that the most unprofessional and outrageous comment to say to a bride! Isn't this supposed to be the most special day of my life? And you want me to COMPROMISE on a dress? Isn't it YOUR JOB to assist me in finding a dress that makes me feel beautiful? I even told her that my mom and sister (with me at this appointment) came in from CHICAGO to help me look for dresses and she didn't seem to care. I honestly got the feeling that she was tired and over it, and just wanted to make a sale. TOTAL waste of my time. I went to David's Bridal the next day - with no appointment - and they happily took care of me. They worked WITH ME in pulling dresses and after trying on 3 dresses...I found the one I love. And you know what? It is perfect...And I DON'T HAVE TO COMPROMISE. P.S. I am not even going back there for the BM dress I liked. No way.

2015-11-02T12:09:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize both your bridal and bridesmaid appointments were not what you expected. We passed this review to our Customer Service Manager. If you would like to discuss this further, please email [email protected] and we’ll get you in contact with... Read Less Read More

Found the Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Meghan H

My Wedding Dress: If you are looking for the champagne drinking, intimate dress shopping experience, this isn't it. BUT if you are looking to be able to try on 100 dresses to be sure that you have found the one, this is your place. I went in knowing about what I wanted, but it... Read More still took about 20 dresses for me to find the perfect one. The lady who assisted me was amazing! She made me feel awesome and relaxed (a hard feat). She really listened to what I liked and didn't like about each dress and helped me to find "the one." It was a Kennedy Blue design (a designer they work closely with- very affordable!). She also helped me find the belt to pair with it! My dress arrived in the time frame they had given me, and when I went to pick it up, I had another wonderful experience with the woman who helped me find the perfect accessories(earrings, bracelet head piece, veil, slip). Overall, the experience with my dress was great! Veil: About 3 weeks before my wedding, my cat destroyed my veil (yep, huge holes)! I called The Wedding Shoppe in an total panic. And they were able to get me a new veil shipped within the week. They really saved the day! Bridesmaids: I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses through them (also Kennedy Blue). This did get a little trickier since all of my bridesmaids weren't located in MN. A few came up to visit me and were fitted then, but the rest were able to order 3 to try on and send back. I will say the ordering process (since everything was separate) was a little messy. And the dresses did come in later than expected. But in the end, all arrived and fit perfectly!

2015-10-28T10:07:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled we could help you find your dream wedding dress and beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Congrats on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Pamela G

I had a wonderful experience with this shop! I was there to lick out my wedding gown. I brought 5 friends and we had a large room that was very quaint and cute! Zulekah was my personal shopper and she was great! At the beginning she gave me the low down of how the appointment... Read More was going to run. Then she spent time getting to know what kind of wedding I was having and what style of dresses I was looking for.. She immediately "got me" and knew exactly what I was looking for. She kept the appointment moving and it was over before I knew it. I didn't pick the dress that day but I did say YES to a dress to a dress after sleeping on it. There was also no pressure to buy! It was overall a great experience.

2015-10-21T12:29:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Zulekah is great, isn't she? We're thrilled we could help you find your dream dress. Best of luck with your wedding planning.

Total Package

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rose T

I worked with the Wedding Shoppe from finding my dress, finding bridesmaids dresses, selecting my veil, and getting all of my alterations done. They really were the total package when it came to outfitting me and my bridesmaids. Each of the women I worked with were amazing!... Read More From my initial consultant for finding my dress (she kept it in budget and sensed my style), to the ladies over in alterations - they made me feel great and look great.

2015-10-14T16:16:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for an amazing review! We're thrilled we could be there every step of the way. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Stunning Selections

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Katie M

Prior to going to the Wedding Shoppe, Inc., I checked out a few places to get an idea of what I liked and didn't like. I found a dress that I fell in love with at another shop, but already had my appointment with the Wedding Shoppe, Inc., so I kept it, also to make sure that... Read More that dress was the one. A few days before my appointment with the Wedding Shoppe, Inc., I went online to look at their selection and found the dress I had fallen in love with. At my appointment, I asked about the dress. They didn't have it in stock, but could order it for me. I also learned, while there, that if I ordered that day (the same day as my first appointment with them), I would receive a percentage off (I don't remember how much). I had one more appointment that day, so I didn't order just then, but after my other appointment, I got a call from the sales associate I had been working with, to tell me that she was leaving for the day, but she added everything to my account, in case I wanted to order the dress. At that point, I knew that dress was the one. I ordered it over the phone right then. I was so impressed at their customer service from the very beginning. Even when I told them that I had another appointment, they encouraged me to go to it and see what else was out there. I appreciated that they didn't discourage me. Finding the right dress is such an important part of the process and they made it very enjoyable. So much so, in fact, that I brought my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law there to purchase their dresses.

2015-10-14T16:10:24 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the amazing review! We’re so happy we could help you with all of your dresses. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Bridal Gown Hack! :-)

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jordan N

I am not a girly girl, so when I was dress shopping I was looking for something fairly simple. I booked an appointment in the bridesmaid's part of the store, as their dresses were much more my style. The consultant was very nice - they'd made a note that I was a bride... Read More looking at bridesmaid's dresses, and she helped me have that full bridal experience. I ended up ordering Mori Lee's 687 in Ivory over Champagne. I had it altered quite a bit, as I did not fit their exact sizing measurements, had a bling-y belt added, and had straps put on. (Alterations done by Amazing Alterations in Anoka, MN). The result was AMAZING. It was totally bridal, which was surprising, given that the sample I tried on was black on black :-)

2015-10-14T16:14:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy we could be a part of your recent wedding.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Crystal S

The Wedding Shoppe was the first place I went to try on wedding gowns. Overall I had a good experience, but would only give it 3.5 stars. I would not recommend going on a Sunday. Even though I had an appointment, my consultant was kind of on double duty at first and we had to... Read More wait a bit before she brought up the first dresses. I was told Sundays were the busiest days. My consultant Brittany was awesome and I would recommend her. I was very comfortable around her and she made great suggestions. We had our own private little room, which was very fun and cute! Unfortunately, their inventory is small, so all of the dresses I tried on were size 12 or above even though I am around a size 4. I found this very hard to get a good idea of the exact fit of the dress, even after pinning in the back. I found my dress at a different location.

2015-10-07T16:47:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We understand that the Shoppe can be busy on the weekends, but are glad you still had a wonderful bridal appointment with Brittany. We generally carry 750+ bridal gowns in store that typically range in size from 8-12 so that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Maggie Y

The lady helping was nice but I felt rushed and like she was being pushy. I did however find my dress there. Alterations ladies were SO helpful and sweet. The front desk receptionist were crabby and rude. They also had a ton of dresses but only got to try 2 on that I actually... Read More wanted to try on out of quite a few.

2015-10-07T16:48:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We’re sorry you received mixed service, but are happy to hear you found your dream dress. If you would like to discuss this further, please email [email protected] and we will get you in touch with our Customer Service Manager.

Quality Went Bad

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Eleanor P

I was recommended this shop by my mom who used it for her wedding in 1986. It is a reputable shop in the Twin Cities and I didn't think that I could go wrong. When I arrived at my appointment, it was ridiculously crowded in there and hard to move around. They brought me and... Read More my mother upstairs to try on dresses. I was in my robe and socks and was told to sit in the waiting area while the staff attendant went dress shopping for me. The dress attendant was really nice and found many dresses that I liked, but I did not like being treated like cattle. I did buy my dress from them, however, and all went well there. Well, except that they don't do alterations. What really got me was how horribly they treated my bridesmaids. They had just met 15 minutes prior to trying on dresses. We were greeted, allowed to explore the variety of dresses, and found some. The attendant rarely came back to help out. Instead, she stood around and gossiped. My girls were shoved into one room and they all undressed in front of each other. There was no help in determining which dress would look good. We inconvenienced her when we asked about different fabrics and options. We chose the dress we liked and ordered it through another shop because we were at least treated better there. I would not recommend this shop to any brides, unless if you want you and your girls to be treated like cattle.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Heather S

Absolute worst customer service experience I've ever had at any business in my life. They never contacted me about my dress's arrival, got the wrong size, made me feel horrible about myself and accused me of gaining 3 inches everywhere on my body even though I have been at a... Read More consistent weight since I first tried dresses on. They ordered a new one, didn't tell me again, which by the way, they had each dress for an entire month before I finally heard about it because I called in and asked where it was. No email, nothing. My bridesmaid's dress was ordered there as well and they got her size wrong too. It is a foot too long and she has to hold it up so it doesn't slide off of her. They told her they don't do bridesmaid dress alteration and wont reimburse her for the alterations she wouldn't even need if these people actually knew what they are doing. More detail on my review found on Yelp.com

2015-09-24T08:58:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We reached out to our Customer Service Manager who was aware of the issues you addressed. We were happy to re-order the bridal gown in a different size at no charge to you. There is no excuse you did not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Megan T

After three bridal boutiques, I came here as a last ditch attempt to find the perfect dress before I settled on a dress I didn't love. I had tried on 50+ dresses without finding "the one." This was partly because I am a Bridal Size 16, and while some shops have sample sizes big... Read More enough to try on, they usually don't have big enough samples in the majority of their dresses. My mom and I came in to The Wedding Shoppe without an appointment, and they were amazingly accommodating. The consultant that helped us gave us a room and her time, and she listened so attentively to us describe what we had been looking for and hadn't found. She brought in two dresses that were EXACTLY like what I had wanted and couldn't find anywhere else. Not only were they perfect, they were in my price range, and in a size big enough for me to try on!!! I fell in love with one of them and bought it that day. I cannot thank The Wedding Shoppe enough for their amazing service. They got a very frustrated bride to feel happy and excited again!

2015-09-15T13:37:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled we could help you find the dress of your dreams! Best of luck to you with the rest of your wedding planning.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Jennifer E

I would not go to the wedding shoppe - i had my wedding dress altered there and it went from bad to horrible very quickly - we had to call in management to get the dress to fit semi correctly, - we were the ones who were saying where to alter the dress not the alterations women... Read More - i would NOT go to them again - the ruined my dress

2015-09-15T13:30:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are sorry you had this experience. We have passed this on to our Customer Service Manager. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please email [email protected]

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Rachel L

I found the most beautiful perfect dress for my wedding day here. I couldn't believe that it was something in my price range! She did a great job picking out options for me. I honestly loved every dress she brought in for me to try on. I wish I could remember her name but this... Read More was back in January. It was a complete zoo in there when we came for our appointment but they got me in pretty much right on time and once we got in the room and was very calm and I did not feel rushed at all. They had my dress is weeks before they had told me which I really appreciated. The reason they don't get 5 stars is because when I went in for alterations (which I was told would be extremely minimal and wouldn't cost over $250) I was so rushed I barely had time to get the dress on,she didn't explain to me at all how much each thing was going to cost she just started pinning me up. The bottom looked nothing like I wanted but I just felt so rushed I didn't say anything (my fault) But when you hear over an intercom that they are 5 other brides waiting to be fitted a long with a room full of girls waiting you feel like you have to hurry. They need to figure out better scheduling. Once she finished she started adding thing up on paper while I stood there all pinned and said it will be 600 some dollars,but I'll give you 75 off so it will be 580 or something. I almost died. I went from thinking it would be around 250 to almost 600 dollars!!! Trying not to cry I said ok and left. When I went to work and told everyone what they quoted me they said oh absolutely not you call them now and say no thank I will go somewhere else. I tried calling for 2 days,leaving messages both days. The last time I called I was put through to some manager who was very understanding but clearly was in no hurry to call me back. I ended up using another seamstress who was one of the nicest people I've ever met and only charged me $200. I recommend the wedding shoppe but beware of high costs!! Do your research. They do have a wonderful selection of dresses.

2015-09-15T13:37:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We understand our alterations department can get very busy at times and are glad you found someone to do your alterations that fit your budget. Congratulations on your recent wedding!