Wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, and more!

The Wedding Shoppe is an award winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN with over 40 years of experience. Visit our store or shop online, and discover one of the largest selections of high-quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

1196 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 1(877) 294-4991

Got My Dress and Then Some

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 tiffany s

Great service, awesome shopping experience. I wasn't planning on doing any more than just browse, now we've gotten my dress, the tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories and mob dress all at the Wedding Shoppe. Really is the one stop shop. I love my dress but wish I hadn't found... Read More it so quickly so I could have kept shopping - so fun and at such a fun, unique shop! Make an appointment, it's busy but only because it's the best place in town.

2015-04-21T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you! Shopping is fun, but finding the 'one' is even better. We'd absolutely love to see the final look--feel free to send us photos to [email protected] Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha B

We had such a great experience at the Wedding Shoppe! We went in during the Grand Ole Days sample sale just to browse but ended up finding my dress almost immediately. The consultants were so nice and helped me pick out the perfect accessories to go with it. We came back for the... Read More bridesmaid dresses and had another great experience! Everything arrived on time as promised. One thing I would recommend to anyone, make an appointment especially if you go in on a Thursday night or on a weekend. They get very busy very fast and will do their best to squeeze you in but having an appointment is definitely helpful.

2017-10-11T14:23:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Our store can get busy and we staff based on number of appointments so we appreciate you calling out the importance of making an appointment! Again, thanks so much and congrats on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Whitney L

I was recommended to look for bridesmaid dresses here because of the wide selection. I ordered the bridesmaid dresses at the end of April for an October wedding. I received an email notification stating the dresses would be delivered to me by June 16th, but had not received the... Read More dresses by July 4th. Had to contact the shop multiple times to receive an answer as to why the dresses had not be delivered. The shop stated the dresses were back ordered, however I was able to contact the designer directly & was told all the dresses I ordered could be delivered overnight if I wanted. The shop stated they would not have looked into this order, at the earliest, until 2 months prior to the wedding. My maid of honors dress was 2 full sizes too large & the shop wanted HER TO PAY to order a smaller dress, when they are the ones that sized/fitted her. After being persistent she was able to get a smaller dress that fit correctly with very minimal time to have it altered. The ONLY recommendation that I will ever give about this place is TO NEVER EVER GO HERE.

2017-10-11T14:21:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience and completely understand your disappointment. If you would like to talk with a manager regarding your situation, please feel free to email [email protected] and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alaina S

They helped me find the perfect dress during my first visit! I had pictures of what I liked but she brought in other options as well just to try on & I ended up falling in love with a dress I would have never picked myself!! So great full for her. I went on a Sunday & even... Read More though it was busy, I still got “royal” treatment!

2017-10-02T10:38:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and congrats on finding your wedding dress! We're so excited for you and really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Mikayla A

I got my dress from the Wedding Shoppe last year, and had a great experience! First salon I went to, so I was nervous but my consultant made me feel really comfortable and helped me find my dress!

2017-10-02T10:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so happy that you had such a great experience and were able to find your dress! :) Congrats!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Anna L

My dress was a Morilee and it was stunning. I told the gal while I was trying on dresses what I liked and that is what she brought to me. I had 6 people with me and when I stepped out in my dress they all cried! After that dress I tried on 3 more, just to see my options, but I... Read More kept going back to the one. It was an amazing shopping experience and I would recommend them to everyone.

2017-09-12T12:34:04 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dream dress! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience. Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review! :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Haley G

I had the best experience here!!

2017-09-12T12:33:15 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Molly T

Body shaming is real. No matter your size. Save yourself a trip and find another store. One that appreciates the curves of a woman, not shame you. I went in ready to buy an A-line skirt and was working closely with the designer (Dessy) to get the right fit. They told me natural... Read More waist was the most important sizing to take into considering when figuring out what size to buy. The Wedding Shoppe told me to buy a size that they were clipping me into at the waist because of my hip size. Apparently, there is a large discrepancy between my waist and hips and this was causing a lot of problems with The Wedding Shoppe. The skirt is designed with 1-2 inch extra in the hip area. Again, Dessy said: “The natural waist measurement takes priority in this style. If you are over by an inch or two on the hip, you should have enough room to release the side seams to allow for that variance.” My hips were a huge issue for the Store Manager. She suggests putting me into a dress that was smaller so I could see how it would fit on my hips. Remember, I’m buying an A-line skirt. She put me in a sheath dress. A form fitting, body con sheath dress. I was able to zip it up without a problem, wiggle, sit, the whole gamble without a problem. I felt great! The Store Manager, again, has a huge problem with my hips. She proceeded to lift up the dress and tell me that the dark color is hiding a lot of my flaws and that I was on the cusp of busting the seams. I was able to sit, wiggle, dance and zip it up without a problem AND I’m not buying a sheath dress, I’m buying an A-line skirt that flares away from the hip. After that appointment, I have never felt worse about my body. We already have a major problem in this society with body-shaming girls that have a different body type. Being a woman, I know how to dress my body and know what I’m comfortable in. It’s unfortunate to go to experts in the bridal field and have them have a bigger issue with your body than you do. I hope no one ever has to go through what I did. What was supposed to be an exciting part of my wedding journey has turned into a complete nightmare. A one-star review is generous in my opinion.

2017-09-12T12:32:52 Response from the vendor

We are so very sorry for the experience you had at our store. We pride ourselves on being able to dress women of all shapes and sizes and we feel terrible that you felt otherwise. We would love to get you in touch with our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ashley

I went to 4 different bridal shops to find the perfect dress and the wedding shoppe was the best by far! Stephanie helped me find my wedding dress and she was so sweet and helpful. She stayed within my budget and listened to my needs but also suggested some options that I really... Read More liked! Thank you wedding shoppe for helping me find my perfect wedding dress at a great price!

2017-09-12T12:27:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! Congrats on finding your perfect wedding dress! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda C

If I could leave zero stars I would. I nearly left here in tears! The consultant was awful. First, the room I was in had a curtain to separate my helpers while I changed, but the consultant did not use it and didn't ask if I was comfortable with that and I was forced to change... Read More in front of everyone I brought with me. I explained what I wanted and she brought in several gowns. I was not pleased with the initial picks, and gave feedback. The second round was worst than the first. To be clear, I showed her about 20 gowns on my Pinterest page first. I think that the Shoppe didn't carry much in the style I wanted, which is absolutely okay, but instead of telling me that the consultant instead made me feel like no one makes what I wanted and that I should really start looking for something else. It was absolutely the least magical experience I could have imagined. I would also advise that if anyone in your party requires handicap accessibility that the Shoppe was not clear about what was available. I called a week in advance of my appointment and was not really given a clear picture. I did find a beautiful dress elsewhere that is exactly like what I was describing. They do make it, and I love it.

2017-08-30T08:10:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize that you did not receive that magical dress shopping experience in our shoppe and that our handicap accessibility was not better made clear to you. We completely understand your frustration and would be more than happy to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Simone S

I got my wedding dress and our bridesmaids dresses at the Wedding Shoppe. Although they are usually very busy, we had pleasant experiences and found dresses we loved!

2017-08-30T08:06:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jill W

I bought my wedding dress here and absolutely love it. They have a great selection and the lady assisting me listened to what I actually wanted for my dress. The reason I'm only giving it two stars is the way they handle bridesmaid dresses. They sized almost every girl TWO... Read More sizes too big, and then when they tried to return for a smaller size the return policy was ridiculous. If you want to exchange for a different size, you have to pay them for half of the dress AGAIN. Overall just terrible experience with the bridesmaid dresses. It shouldn't be that difficult to get the size right, or to have a normal return policy.

2017-08-30T08:05:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience shopping for your bridal gown with us! However, we sincerely apologize for the issued you faced with your bridesmaids. Sizing can be a tricky thing,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kristi C

I used the Wedding Shoppe for some of our bridesmaids dresses. I had no idea before planning our own wedding how difficult finding bridesmaids dresses would be! I felt this was even harder than finding my own bridal gown! I had picked a specific color for our wedding party and... Read More then searched online for dress designers that made dresses in that color, then search local bridal shops that carried those designers that had dresses I liked. The Wedding Shoppe was the one that carries the largest selection of designers and carried all of the designers I was looking for. I thought I had found a one stop shop! I met with Krishy who was really great to work with. She helped me narrow down my choices and ultimately selecting the final 3 dress styles for our wedding. She was super helpful! I had then given them all the details for our bridesmaids who would now be ready to com in get fitted and order. I then got a call a couple days later, saying that 1 of the designer dresses I picked out, they could no longer order. That they chose not to represent the designers fall line, and couldn't order this dress. This was really disappointing after I already had everything set up and now had desiccated on this dress, so I now had to find another dress shop that carried this designer. We ended up ordering a couple of our other bride minds dresses from The Wedding Shoppe, but did have to go elsewhere for the others. I would however recommend the Wedding Shoppe as a good option to shop for your bridesmaids dresses.

2017-08-30T08:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered. Best of luck on your big day! You and your girls are going to look beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kristi C

2017-08-21T09:03:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience while dress shopping in our store, but sincerely apologize that not all of the dresses ended up being available to you. We wish you the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Ixia L

I had gone to 2 other wedding retailers and the wedding shoppe was the best!! The girl who helped me was so great after I told her what I was looking for she helped me find the perfect dress. I felt like a princess in it!

2017-08-16T09:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy that you were able to find your perfect dress and wish you the best of luck with the rest of your planning! Congrats!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Katelyn R

My overall experience here was so-so. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses ever so going into the shoppe I knew I wanted to try on multiple styles to figure out what I liked best. My consultant was nice, but seemed annoyed that I wanted to grab multiple dress styles.... Read More They also do not let you browse there dresses, they pick out what they think you'll like. The whole time I felt like "what if she is walking right past my dream dress!?! can't I look!?" I ended up finding a dress at the end that I did really like but I didn't get that feeling about. We were running out of time and the consultant basically told me "we have the biggest selection of gowns in the twin cities so this is probably the gown for you" didn't seem to care how I was feeling and then proceeded to tell me the style I liked which is A-Line gowns were "super rare" like !?!?!?! ok. sure. I did not purchase my dress from here and happily found my dream gown 3 days later at Raffine Bridal!

2017-08-16T09:03:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so sorry that you weren't satisfied with your experience, but are so happy that you were able to find a dress that you loved! We wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your planning!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jenna H

I had a horrible experience with bridesmaid dresses at the Wedding Shoppe and would NOT recommend to ANYONE I cared about. They were not professional and really seemed like they didn't know what they were doing from start to finish. Every person we spoke to gave us different... Read More information, they were constantly asking my bridesmaids to come in to the store for no reason, they ordered the wrong size of dress (which they measured), sent the dresses out so late that they were unable to order a new dress or even get extra material to take it out, and then tried to blame me for the time frame in which the dresses were initially ordered (which was the exact due date they had given me to begin with)! Overall, this was a stressful and unpleasant experience I wouldn't wish on anyone.

2017-07-21T15:16:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We're so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience at The Wedding Shoppe. We sincerely apologize and would love to dig further into this situation. If you're interested, please email [email protected] and we will get this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Marin B

We ordered my dress and bridesmaid dresses through the Wedding Shoppe. My dress was perfect, communication and service was good, delivery was timely. In all VERY happy leading up to the day. However, apparently several of my bridesmaids (I had five, so over 50%) had problems... Read More with the zipper ripping out of their dresses! One of which was so noticeable that she actually had to re-sew it herself the morning of the wedding! Not ideal..

2017-07-21T15:14:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so excited to hear that you had such a wonderful shopping experience with us. In regards to the bridesmaid dresses, we completely understand your frustration! If you don't mind, could you please email us at [email protected]?... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Rachel N

Great dress selection! Terrible customer service :( I tried to return a glue adhesive that I didn't end up needing (since my dress had to be entirely remade on the top). I was 5 days after the 15 day return policy and even the manager wouldn't budge. My dress was expensive... Read More enough... couldn't you cut me a little slack on a $40 unopened bottle of dress adhesive?

2017-07-21T15:11:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our dress selection, but apologize about the inconvenience caused by our return policy. We completely understand your frustration, but in fairness to all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Meagan M

This is truly your one stop boutique. I got my wedding dress, veil, some jewelry, the bridesmaid dresses, and even the tuxedos here! The staff is amazing to work with and the ease of making appointments was great, as we had a rather large wedding party. The selection of... Read More designers and dresses is wonderful. I highly recommend their Kennedy Blue line for bridesmaids as it's very affordable and you are able to find sizes and styles for all the girls. I loved my wedding dress and got so many compliments. Can't say enough nice things...highly recommend!

2017-07-05T08:38:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! We're so excited to hear that you outfitted your entire wedding party from us and that you had such a great experience doing so. Your feedback truly means a lot to us!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Arianna L

We got our bridesmaid dresses here and they all came in the correct size and in a timely manner. The color wasn't exactly what I expected based on trying ones on in the store. Dresses were reasonably priced.

2017-07-05T08:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you were happy with your bridesmaid dresses and the time in which they arrived!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Erin T

I highly recommend not only The Wedding Shoppe but ask for Carolyn!! She absolutely made my appointment and I found the dress of my dreams. She was very honest and never sugar coated things but still kept the appointment fun and took the time to get to know me and my group. I... Read More was so nervous about going wedding dress shopping but Carolyn made me feel comfortable and pulled beautiful dresses. The selection of dresses I thought was fabulous as well. I can't wait to see my dress again in five months and I will definitely be back to look at bridesmaids dresses and tuxes!

2017-06-13T09:19:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review and congratulations on finding your perfect dress! We're so thrilled to hear that Carolyn was able to give you and your group such an amazing shopping experience -- she really is the best, isn't she!? Again, thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Desiree H

I went to the wedding shoppe a few years ago to find a dress. I found a lovely dress that was just perfect and they ordered it for me. the next day they called and said there was a problem, the dress I ordered was no longer available to order and the only one they had was the... Read More in store size 20. I'm a size 6. they told me they could resize and redesign the dress but most likely the entire top would be different and that's the part I loved the most. I had to cancel my order. I think it's weird that they didn't know the dress was discontinued when they were ordering it.

2017-05-09T07:59:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We're so sorry about the inconvenience that this issue caused and hope you were able to find the perfect wedding dress! Anytime there is a discontinued dress in a collection, we make sure to inform our retail staff... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Sarah A

Great experience for trying on wedding dresses with my mom and friends!

2017-05-01T09:56:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy that you and your party had such a great experience at the shoppe and hope you were able to find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Amy H

The Wedding Shoppe is wonderful!! the service was great and the quality was fantastic! The only thing preventing a 5/5 score is that I called while planning my wedding bc I was worried I wouldn't have enough time to order a dress. They assured me over the phone I would be ok as... Read More long as I did the rush ordering. But when I arrived they said there was no way I could order a dress and would have to choose a sample dress. Everything worked out and the sample ended up being the perfect option for me but I was nevertheless a little peeved to find out the day of that I had such a limited selection. Everything else was fantastic though!!

2017-05-01T09:55:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We definitely understand your frustration with the miscommunication, but are so happy that you were able to find the perfect wedding dress! We appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoy the rest of your planning!