Wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, and more!

The Wedding Shoppe is an award winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN with over 40 years of experience. Visit our store or shop online, and discover one of the largest selections of high-quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

1196 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 1(877) 294-4991

Got My Dress and Then Some

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 tiffany s

Great service, awesome shopping experience. I wasn't planning on doing any more than just browse, now we've gotten my dress, the tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories and mob dress all at the Wedding Shoppe. Really is the one stop shop. I love my dress but wish I hadn't found... Read More it so quickly so I could have kept shopping - so fun and at such a fun, unique shop! Make an appointment, it's busy but only because it's the best place in town.

2015-04-21T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you! Shopping is fun, but finding the 'one' is even better. We'd absolutely love to see the final look--feel free to send us photos to [email protected] Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Emily R

I can’t say how amazing this place was to me. I wasn’t expecting all the great service I received. From the moment I walked in, to the consultant that helped me try on about thirty dresses. I can’t say enough great things about this place. They also have quite a lot of sales so... Read More anyone can afford it as well.

2018-01-10T10:36:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you had a comfortable and memorable experience at our shop. :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jamee J

I started with the Wedding Shoppe and ended with the Wedding Shoppe. My first time here I was trying to figure out my style, and I had Senna who was a dream. Sweet, friendly, and was truly there to help me find a dress. She pulled out different gowns to help give me a full... Read More range to try on from their vast collection and didn’t pressure me or make me feel bad for not knowing what I was looking for right away. I went to 5 other bridal shops and I knew I needed to go back. The other shops didn’t compare and the entire time I was wishing the stylists were more hands on like my experience at the Wedding Shoppe. I’m not good at looking at something on a hanger and I didn’t care for sifting through the sea of dresses myself. At the Wedding Shoppe the stylists are able to pull dresses matching your needs versus you looking for them yourself. I went to the Wedding Shoppe this morning after going to four salons yesterday and it was the greatest decision I made. Amber was funny, outgoing, and a great listener to what you are looking for. Her kindness and joy was radiant which made my experience all the better. When I told her I found my dress I could feel how truly happy Amber and the staff were for me as a bride, not a sale. I can’t recommend the Wedding Shoppe enough! Thank you Senna for helping me narrow down what I wanted and Amber for finding THE dress. If a manager or owner is reading this I would give them a raise! 😉

2018-01-10T10:36:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy we were able to help you find your perfect dress and will pass this along to Senna and Amber. :) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kathleen L

I had a great experience. I am not a person who likes to shop, or try on clothes. I went to one other store and had a terrible experience. I got to the Wedding Shoppe and, honestly, didn't expect much. The woman who waited on me went over and above to make me feel comfortable. I... Read More gave her one designer I liked and she pulled similar styles based on that. I didn't try on many before I had narrowed it down. She then checked inventory and was able to make my gown a "sample" gown for over half the cost. I was done right then. We added a belt, and I was out the door. Great experience and customer service.

2017-12-04T09:36:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so glad that you were able to receive the service and experience that you deserve as a bride-to-be and congrats on finding a dress! We're so excited for you!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Ashley C

I had gone to the Wedding Shoppe due to their positive reputation in the community. Unfortunately, my experience did not live up to my expectations. While they were able to accommodate large groups (awesome!) and offer a quaint and intimate atmosphere, I was disappointed by the... Read More lack of dress selection I experienced. I brought several photos of dresses I liked, however they did not have any in the shop to try on. I was also disappointed that guests were unable to go into or pull dresses from the floor. I did not feel that my stylist was listening to my requests or able to find dresses based on my feedback or budget. I was able to go somewhere else where the stylist did not make comments about my budget or "unpopular" style tastes.

2017-11-29T09:59:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We are very sorry for the experience that you received at our shop and about the comments made by your consultant. We completely understand your frustration and would encourage you to reach out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Elizabeth C

Great selection of wedding and bridesmaid dresses, helpful staff!

2017-11-20T11:17:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that our staff was helpful with finding what you were looking for! :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kelsey G

I found an amazing dress for a great price. When paying for your dress, makes sure they charge you the correct amount. It was a bit of a headache but I was finally able to get a refund on the overcharge.

2017-11-20T11:17:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and congrats on finding a dress!! We sincerely apologize for the overcharge that occurred with your purchase, but are glad to hear that our customer service team was able to sort that out for you. Thanks again! :)

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Emily S

The wedding shoppe was incredible! All of the employees were helpful and offered great suggestions. I went in, first time dress shopping, looking for a particular style and came out with something completely different. The attendant was extremely knowledgeable and helpful... Read More through it all which ultimately led me to saying yes to the dress! The only downside to this place is the parking. It's it or miss if you get a spot in their parking lot.

2017-11-13T19:38:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience and that you were able to find your dress! Congrats!! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jess F

I had a great experience for both mine personal and my bridesmaids appointments! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everything came in the right size too!

2017-11-01T09:31:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review! We're so happy that you and your bridesmaids had such a great shopping experience and that our staff was friendly and helpful. Best of luck with everything!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Samantha B

We had such a great experience at the Wedding Shoppe! We went in during the Grand Ole Days sample sale just to browse but ended up finding my dress almost immediately. The consultants were so nice and helped me pick out the perfect accessories to go with it. We came back for the... Read More bridesmaid dresses and had another great experience! Everything arrived on time as promised. One thing I would recommend to anyone, make an appointment especially if you go in on a Thursday night or on a weekend. They get very busy very fast and will do their best to squeeze you in but having an appointment is definitely helpful.

2017-10-11T14:23:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your feedback. Our store can get busy and we staff based on number of appointments so we appreciate you calling out the importance of making an appointment! Again, thanks so much and congrats on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Whitney L

I was recommended to look for bridesmaid dresses here because of the wide selection. I ordered the bridesmaid dresses at the end of April for an October wedding. I received an email notification stating the dresses would be delivered to me by June 16th, but had not received the... Read More dresses by July 4th. Had to contact the shop multiple times to receive an answer as to why the dresses had not be delivered. The shop stated the dresses were back ordered, however I was able to contact the designer directly & was told all the dresses I ordered could be delivered overnight if I wanted. The shop stated they would not have looked into this order, at the earliest, until 2 months prior to the wedding. My maid of honors dress was 2 full sizes too large & the shop wanted HER TO PAY to order a smaller dress, when they are the ones that sized/fitted her. After being persistent she was able to get a smaller dress that fit correctly with very minimal time to have it altered. The ONLY recommendation that I will ever give about this place is TO NEVER EVER GO HERE.

2017-10-11T14:21:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We sincerely apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience and completely understand your disappointment. If you would like to talk with a manager regarding your situation, please feel free to email [email protected] and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Stephanie N

I would highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe. I was able to purchase a very expensive and classy dress for 75% off through a sample sale. The lady helping me was very good at her job and found several dresses that I loved. In the end, I wanted to buy one and they negotiated the... Read More price so that I could get the perfect dress that fit my body shape. They were very kind, and good at what they do.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alaina S

They helped me find the perfect dress during my first visit! I had pictures of what I liked but she brought in other options as well just to try on & I ended up falling in love with a dress I would have never picked myself!! So great full for her. I went on a Sunday & even... Read More though it was busy, I still got “royal” treatment!

2017-10-02T10:38:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and congrats on finding your wedding dress! We're so excited for you and really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Mikayla A

I got my dress from the Wedding Shoppe last year, and had a great experience! First salon I went to, so I was nervous but my consultant made me feel really comfortable and helped me find my dress!

2017-10-02T10:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're so happy that you had such a great experience and were able to find your dress! :) Congrats!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Anna L

My dress was a Morilee and it was stunning. I told the gal while I was trying on dresses what I liked and that is what she brought to me. I had 6 people with me and when I stepped out in my dress they all cried! After that dress I tried on 3 more, just to see my options, but I... Read More kept going back to the one. It was an amazing shopping experience and I would recommend them to everyone.

2017-09-12T12:34:04 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on finding your dream dress! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience. Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review! :)

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Haley G

I had the best experience here!!

2017-09-12T12:33:15 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Molly T

Body shaming is real. No matter your size. Save yourself a trip and find another store. One that appreciates the curves of a woman, not shame you. I went in ready to buy an A-line skirt and was working closely with the designer (Dessy) to get the right fit. They told me natural... Read More waist was the most important sizing to take into considering when figuring out what size to buy. The Wedding Shoppe told me to buy a size that they were clipping me into at the waist because of my hip size. Apparently, there is a large discrepancy between my waist and hips and this was causing a lot of problems with The Wedding Shoppe. The skirt is designed with 1-2 inch extra in the hip area. Again, Dessy said: “The natural waist measurement takes priority in this style. If you are over by an inch or two on the hip, you should have enough room to release the side seams to allow for that variance.” My hips were a huge issue for the Store Manager. She suggests putting me into a dress that was smaller so I could see how it would fit on my hips. Remember, I’m buying an A-line skirt. She put me in a sheath dress. A form fitting, body con sheath dress. I was able to zip it up without a problem, wiggle, sit, the whole gamble without a problem. I felt great! The Store Manager, again, has a huge problem with my hips. She proceeded to lift up the dress and tell me that the dark color is hiding a lot of my flaws and that I was on the cusp of busting the seams. I was able to sit, wiggle, dance and zip it up without a problem AND I’m not buying a sheath dress, I’m buying an A-line skirt that flares away from the hip. After that appointment, I have never felt worse about my body. We already have a major problem in this society with body-shaming girls that have a different body type. Being a woman, I know how to dress my body and know what I’m comfortable in. It’s unfortunate to go to experts in the bridal field and have them have a bigger issue with your body than you do. I hope no one ever has to go through what I did. What was supposed to be an exciting part of my wedding journey has turned into a complete nightmare. A one-star review is generous in my opinion.

2017-09-12T12:32:52 Response from the vendor

We are so very sorry for the experience you had at our store. We pride ourselves on being able to dress women of all shapes and sizes and we feel terrible that you felt otherwise. We would love to get you in touch with our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ashley

I went to 4 different bridal shops to find the perfect dress and the wedding shoppe was the best by far! Stephanie helped me find my wedding dress and she was so sweet and helpful. She stayed within my budget and listened to my needs but also suggested some options that I really... Read More liked! Thank you wedding shoppe for helping me find my perfect wedding dress at a great price!

2017-09-12T12:27:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! Congrats on finding your perfect wedding dress! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Amanda C

If I could leave zero stars I would. I nearly left here in tears! The consultant was awful. First, the room I was in had a curtain to separate my helpers while I changed, but the consultant did not use it and didn't ask if I was comfortable with that and I was forced to change... Read More in front of everyone I brought with me. I explained what I wanted and she brought in several gowns. I was not pleased with the initial picks, and gave feedback. The second round was worst than the first. To be clear, I showed her about 20 gowns on my Pinterest page first. I think that the Shoppe didn't carry much in the style I wanted, which is absolutely okay, but instead of telling me that the consultant instead made me feel like no one makes what I wanted and that I should really start looking for something else. It was absolutely the least magical experience I could have imagined. I would also advise that if anyone in your party requires handicap accessibility that the Shoppe was not clear about what was available. I called a week in advance of my appointment and was not really given a clear picture. I did find a beautiful dress elsewhere that is exactly like what I was describing. They do make it, and I love it.

2017-08-30T08:10:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize that you did not receive that magical dress shopping experience in our shoppe and that our handicap accessibility was not better made clear to you. We completely understand your frustration and would be more than happy to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Simone S

I got my wedding dress and our bridesmaids dresses at the Wedding Shoppe. Although they are usually very busy, we had pleasant experiences and found dresses we loved!

2017-08-30T08:06:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jill W

I bought my wedding dress here and absolutely love it. They have a great selection and the lady assisting me listened to what I actually wanted for my dress. The reason I'm only giving it two stars is the way they handle bridesmaid dresses. They sized almost every girl TWO... Read More sizes too big, and then when they tried to return for a smaller size the return policy was ridiculous. If you want to exchange for a different size, you have to pay them for half of the dress AGAIN. Overall just terrible experience with the bridesmaid dresses. It shouldn't be that difficult to get the size right, or to have a normal return policy.

2017-08-30T08:05:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience shopping for your bridal gown with us! However, we sincerely apologize for the issued you faced with your bridesmaids. Sizing can be a tricky thing,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kristi C

I used the Wedding Shoppe for some of our bridesmaids dresses. I had no idea before planning our own wedding how difficult finding bridesmaids dresses would be! I felt this was even harder than finding my own bridal gown! I had picked a specific color for our wedding party and... Read More then searched online for dress designers that made dresses in that color, then search local bridal shops that carried those designers that had dresses I liked. The Wedding Shoppe was the one that carries the largest selection of designers and carried all of the designers I was looking for. I thought I had found a one stop shop! I met with Krishy who was really great to work with. She helped me narrow down my choices and ultimately selecting the final 3 dress styles for our wedding. She was super helpful! I had then given them all the details for our bridesmaids who would now be ready to com in get fitted and order. I then got a call a couple days later, saying that 1 of the designer dresses I picked out, they could no longer order. That they chose not to represent the designers fall line, and couldn't order this dress. This was really disappointing after I already had everything set up and now had desiccated on this dress, so I now had to find another dress shop that carried this designer. We ended up ordering a couple of our other bride minds dresses from The Wedding Shoppe, but did have to go elsewhere for the others. I would however recommend the Wedding Shoppe as a good option to shop for your bridesmaids dresses.

2017-08-21T09:03:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience while dress shopping in our store, but sincerely apologize that not all of the dresses ended up being available to you. We wish you the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Ixia L

I had gone to 2 other wedding retailers and the wedding shoppe was the best!! The girl who helped me was so great after I told her what I was looking for she helped me find the perfect dress. I felt like a princess in it!

2017-08-16T09:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy that you were able to find your perfect dress and wish you the best of luck with the rest of your planning! Congrats!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Katelyn R

My overall experience here was so-so. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses ever so going into the shoppe I knew I wanted to try on multiple styles to figure out what I liked best. My consultant was nice, but seemed annoyed that I wanted to grab multiple dress styles.... Read More They also do not let you browse there dresses, they pick out what they think you'll like. The whole time I felt like "what if she is walking right past my dream dress!?! can't I look!?" I ended up finding a dress at the end that I did really like but I didn't get that feeling about. We were running out of time and the consultant basically told me "we have the biggest selection of gowns in the twin cities so this is probably the gown for you" didn't seem to care how I was feeling and then proceeded to tell me the style I liked which is A-Line gowns were "super rare" like !?!?!?! ok. sure. I did not purchase my dress from here and happily found my dream gown 3 days later at Raffine Bridal!

2017-08-16T09:03:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so sorry that you weren't satisfied with your experience, but are so happy that you were able to find a dress that you loved! We wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your planning!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Gwen S

I loved my dress shopping experience at the Wedding Shoppe. My consultant immediately “got” me and came back with dresses that we both knew would look best on me. This was my first place trying on any dresses and I tried on less than 10 total, going back to the 3rd one I had... Read More tried on initially. They were so patient, making sure the whole look was perfect for me to be able to say yes to the dress! We added a belt, hair piece and veil at my very first appointment. And the belt and veil made the whole look and are the ones I ended up choosing. The Wedding Shoppe has such a great selection of designer dresses, but still feels like a very intimate experience. I also got my bridesmaids dresses from the Wedding Shoppe about a month after I picked out my own dress. They also have a great selection of these and wonderful consultants to help. They whole customer service team was very helpful in navigating my out of state bridesmaids getting everything ordered. Love my dress!!!