Wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, and more!

The Wedding Shoppe is an award winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN with over 40 years of experience. Visit our store or shop online, and discover one of the largest selections of high-quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

1196 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 1(877) 294-4991

Got My Dress and Then Some

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 tiffany s

Great service, awesome shopping experience. I wasn't planning on doing any more than just browse, now we've gotten my dress, the tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories and mob dress all at the Wedding Shoppe. Really is the one stop shop. I love my dress but wish I hadn't found... Read More it so quickly so I could have kept shopping - so fun and at such a fun, unique shop! Make an appointment, it's busy but only because it's the best place in town.

2015-04-21T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you! Shopping is fun, but finding the 'one' is even better. We'd absolutely love to see the final look--feel free to send us photos to [email protected] Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jill W

I bought my wedding dress here and absolutely love it. They have a great selection and the lady assisting me listened to what I actually wanted for my dress. The reason I'm only giving it two stars is the way they handle bridesmaid dresses. They sized almost every girl TWO... Read More sizes too big, and then when they tried to return for a smaller size the return policy was ridiculous. If you want to exchange for a different size, you have to pay them for half of the dress AGAIN. Overall just terrible experience with the bridesmaid dresses. It shouldn't be that difficult to get the size right, or to have a normal return policy.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kristi C

I used the Wedding Shoppe for some of our bridesmaids dresses. I had no idea before planning our own wedding how difficult finding bridesmaids dresses would be! I felt this was even harder than finding my own bridal gown! I had picked a specific color for our wedding party and... Read More then searched online for dress designers that made dresses in that color, then search local bridal shops that carried those designers that had dresses I liked. The Wedding Shoppe was the one that carries the largest selection of designers and carried all of the designers I was looking for. I thought I had found a one stop shop! I met with Krishy who was really great to work with. She helped me narrow down my choices and ultimately selecting the final 3 dress styles for our wedding. She was super helpful! I had then given them all the details for our bridesmaids who would now be ready to com in get fitted and order. I then got a call a couple days later, saying that 1 of the designer dresses I picked out, they could no longer order. That they chose not to represent the designers fall line, and couldn't order this dress. This was really disappointing after I already had everything set up and now had desiccated on this dress, so I now had to find another dress shop that carried this designer. We ended up ordering a couple of our other bride minds dresses from The Wedding Shoppe, but did have to go elsewhere for the others. I would however recommend the Wedding Shoppe as a good option to shop for your bridesmaids dresses.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Kristi C

2017-08-21T09:03:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience while dress shopping in our store, but sincerely apologize that not all of the dresses ended up being available to you. We wish you the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Ixia L

I had gone to 2 other wedding retailers and the wedding shoppe was the best!! The girl who helped me was so great after I told her what I was looking for she helped me find the perfect dress. I felt like a princess in it!

2017-08-16T09:04:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy that you were able to find your perfect dress and wish you the best of luck with the rest of your planning! Congrats!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Katelyn R

My overall experience here was so-so. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses ever so going into the shoppe I knew I wanted to try on multiple styles to figure out what I liked best. My consultant was nice, but seemed annoyed that I wanted to grab multiple dress styles.... Read More They also do not let you browse there dresses, they pick out what they think you'll like. The whole time I felt like "what if she is walking right past my dream dress!?! can't I look!?" I ended up finding a dress at the end that I did really like but I didn't get that feeling about. We were running out of time and the consultant basically told me "we have the biggest selection of gowns in the twin cities so this is probably the gown for you" didn't seem to care how I was feeling and then proceeded to tell me the style I liked which is A-Line gowns were "super rare" like !?!?!?! ok. sure. I did not purchase my dress from here and happily found my dream gown 3 days later at Raffine Bridal!

2017-08-16T09:03:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so sorry that you weren't satisfied with your experience, but are so happy that you were able to find a dress that you loved! We wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your planning!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Jenna H

I had a horrible experience with bridesmaid dresses at the Wedding Shoppe and would NOT recommend to ANYONE I cared about. They were not professional and really seemed like they didn't know what they were doing from start to finish. Every person we spoke to gave us different... Read More information, they were constantly asking my bridesmaids to come in to the store for no reason, they ordered the wrong size of dress (which they measured), sent the dresses out so late that they were unable to order a new dress or even get extra material to take it out, and then tried to blame me for the time frame in which the dresses were initially ordered (which was the exact due date they had given me to begin with)! Overall, this was a stressful and unpleasant experience I wouldn't wish on anyone.

2017-07-21T15:16:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We're so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience at The Wedding Shoppe. We sincerely apologize and would love to dig further into this situation. If you're interested, please email [email protected] and we will get this... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Marin B

We ordered my dress and bridesmaid dresses through the Wedding Shoppe. My dress was perfect, communication and service was good, delivery was timely. In all VERY happy leading up to the day. However, apparently several of my bridesmaids (I had five, so over 50%) had problems... Read More with the zipper ripping out of their dresses! One of which was so noticeable that she actually had to re-sew it herself the morning of the wedding! Not ideal..

2017-07-21T15:14:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so excited to hear that you had such a wonderful shopping experience with us. In regards to the bridesmaid dresses, we completely understand your frustration! If you don't mind, could you please email us at [email protected]?... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Rachel M

Great dress selection! Terrible customer service :( I tried to return a glue adhesive that I didn't end up needing (since my dress had to be entirely remade on the top). I was 5 days after the 15 day return policy and even the manager wouldn't budge. My dress was expensive... Read More enough... couldn't you cut me a little slack on a $40 unopened bottle of dress adhesive?

2017-07-21T15:11:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our dress selection, but apologize about the inconvenience caused by our return policy. We completely understand your frustration, but in fairness to all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Meagan M

This is truly your one stop boutique. I got my wedding dress, veil, some jewelry, the bridesmaid dresses, and even the tuxedos here! The staff is amazing to work with and the ease of making appointments was great, as we had a rather large wedding party. The selection of... Read More designers and dresses is wonderful. I highly recommend their Kennedy Blue line for bridesmaids as it's very affordable and you are able to find sizes and styles for all the girls. I loved my wedding dress and got so many compliments. Can't say enough nice things...highly recommend!

2017-07-05T08:38:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review! We're so excited to hear that you outfitted your entire wedding party from us and that you had such a great experience doing so. Your feedback truly means a lot to us!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Arianna L

We got our bridesmaid dresses here and they all came in the correct size and in a timely manner. The color wasn't exactly what I expected based on trying ones on in the store. Dresses were reasonably priced.

2017-07-05T08:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you were happy with your bridesmaid dresses and the time in which they arrived!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Erin T

I highly recommend not only The Wedding Shoppe but ask for Carolyn!! She absolutely made my appointment and I found the dress of my dreams. She was very honest and never sugar coated things but still kept the appointment fun and took the time to get to know me and my group. I... Read More was so nervous about going wedding dress shopping but Carolyn made me feel comfortable and pulled beautiful dresses. The selection of dresses I thought was fabulous as well. I can't wait to see my dress again in five months and I will definitely be back to look at bridesmaids dresses and tuxes!

2017-06-13T09:19:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your fabulous review and congratulations on finding your perfect dress! We're so thrilled to hear that Carolyn was able to give you and your group such an amazing shopping experience -- she really is the best, isn't she!? Again, thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Desiree H

I went to the wedding shoppe a few years ago to find a dress. I found a lovely dress that was just perfect and they ordered it for me. the next day they called and said there was a problem, the dress I ordered was no longer available to order and the only one they had was the... Read More in store size 20. I'm a size 6. they told me they could resize and redesign the dress but most likely the entire top would be different and that's the part I loved the most. I had to cancel my order. I think it's weird that they didn't know the dress was discontinued when they were ordering it.

2017-05-09T07:59:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. We're so sorry about the inconvenience that this issue caused and hope you were able to find the perfect wedding dress! Anytime there is a discontinued dress in a collection, we make sure to inform our retail staff... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Sarah A

Great experience for trying on wedding dresses with my mom and friends!

2017-05-01T09:56:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy that you and your party had such a great experience at the shoppe and hope you were able to find the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Amy H

The Wedding Shoppe is wonderful!! the service was great and the quality was fantastic! The only thing preventing a 5/5 score is that I called while planning my wedding bc I was worried I wouldn't have enough time to order a dress. They assured me over the phone I would be ok as... Read More long as I did the rush ordering. But when I arrived they said there was no way I could order a dress and would have to choose a sample dress. Everything worked out and the sample ended up being the perfect option for me but I was nevertheless a little peeved to find out the day of that I had such a limited selection. Everything else was fantastic though!!

2017-05-01T09:55:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We definitely understand your frustration with the miscommunication, but are so happy that you were able to find the perfect wedding dress! We appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoy the rest of your planning!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Veronica W

After having a terrible experience at another salon I went to the wedding shoppe and it was the best time ever! Victory the stylist who help me was super helpful. I usually don't wear dresses and she made me feel soo comfortable and made sure to keep my family happy and found... Read More the perfect dress! Best place to buy a dress!

2017-04-25T08:24:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and congrats on finding the perfect dress! We're so happy to hear that we were able to provide such a fabulous and memorable experience -- exactly what bridal shopping should be. We will definitely pass your kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Molly W

After looking forward to my appointment for days, I was greatly disappointed with the service and selection offered by the Wedding Shop. My mom and I drove three hours, endured rush hour traffic, and booked a hotel room in order to enjoy an afternoon of wedding dress shopping.... Read More Upon arrival to the Wedding Shop we were not greeted for several minutes despite the empty store room. We immediately felt unwelcome and like we were a nuisance. After several minutes we were escorted to a small room with plastic chairs and shower curtain dividers. Our stylist explained that brides did not get to peruse the racks of dresses and that instead she would pull dresses for us and help me try them on. We discussed the style I was looking for and my budget and she brought up four dresses. I tried on three of the four dresses, and felt that they were close to what I was looking for, but not quite right. My mom stated that she did not like the silver stitching on one of the dresses and the stylist snapped, "I didn't design the dresses. It doesn't offend me if you hate them." The stylist returned with two more dresses that were not at all the style I had explained I was looking for. I asked if after getting to know me and getting to know my style she could pull a few more "fit and flare" dresses for me to try. She replied, "there aren't any more in your price range." I felt this was inappropriate and offensive comment- my budget was 2,000$ and I had not expressed that it was an inflexible budget. I had 45 min left of my appointment and I felt uncomfortable and rushed. I felt like I was a nuisance instead of a bride deserving of an individualized, special wedding dress shopping experience. My experience at the Wedding Shoppe was extremely impersonal, disappointing, and uncomfortable.

2017-04-10T09:04:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so very sorry to hear that you had a less than satisfactory experience at our store and completely understand your frustration. If you would like to discuss your appointment further with a retail manager, please email [email protected] Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Amanda G

I was amazed at how talented the staff was. I described the kind of wedding dress I wanted, but have never actually seen. The 2nd dress I tried on was "the one". I couldn't believe it! I kept trying on more dresses, because I was stunned that I had found it so quickly, but no... Read More dress compared to that 2nd dress I tried on. I also ordered the bridemaids dresses and tuxedos there as well. They were all exactly what I wanted. The benefit of ordering everything there was that they could pull the bridesmaids dresses and match the vests and ties for the guys to the girl's dresses. I was also able to see the tux and bridesmaids dress on mannequins next to my wedding dress to see how it all went together. It was amazing. I never felt rushed, and the staff there was very patient. They even helped me find an alteration shop for my wedding dress.

2017-04-10T09:00:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that our consultants did such a great job at finding you your perfect dress, along with everything else for the big day! Best of luck with the rest of your planning and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Theresa C

My daughter and I had an appointment to try on wedding dresses for her upcoming wedding recently. I purchased my wedding dress here over 30 years ago and I had such a good experience. Unfortunately this was not this case for my daughter. Things have certainly changed here. It... Read More was so awkward with 3 brides crammed into a small area trying on dresses at the same time, each with their entourage looking on. The salesperson assisting my daughter clearly was not listening to her, continuing to out her in dresses that were not what she was looking for. It was obvious she was putting her her in dresses only she herself liked. The appointment was actually painful to watch. My daughter had been to one other local salon and that experience was amazing. She was treated like a valued customer, and somewhat pampered so she had that to compare her Wedding Shoppe experience too. Sadly, The Wedding Connection didn't even come close. The dresses are all beat up, torn and dirty. Yes, I know they are just to try on, but it certainly doesn't make you feel special trying on what she be a lovely dress she. The dress is missing buttons, the lace is torn, or the hem is dirty. The worst part of the experience was the other sales clerks. After the other two brides left, their sales clerks starting talking about them making fun and actually bashing them, all while my daughter were there and could clearly hear what they were saying. So unprofessional. We will not be back, and sadly, I will not be recommending the shoppe to anyone else.

2017-03-20T11:56:36 Response from the vendor

We're so incredibly sorry to hear about your daughters bridal-shopping experience and sincerely apologize for the customer service that you received. Just to verify -- are you referring to The Wedding Shoppe or Wedding Connection? Both were mentioned, so we just want to be sure.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Melinda O

I purchased my dress and all of my bridesmaids dresses at The Wedding Shoppe and they were wonderful to work with! They have such an excellent selection with many different price points, there is something here for everyone!

2017-03-20T11:49:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience in our store. We do our best to make sure we have a wide variety of styles, designers, and price points for every bride and really... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Nicole K

They helped me try on a variety of dresses to find the perfect one! Once I narrowed down to two of my favorites, they were able to find one perfect dress that was just what I wanted! I definitely recommend them for helping you find your wedding dress. We even returned a few... Read More months later to find and purchase my mom's dress for the wedding.

2017-03-20T10:37:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear that you were able to find your perfect gown and that your mother was able to find one she loved as well! We greatly appreciate your feedback and will pass your kind... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Ashley W

I got our bridesmaid dresses there and was very happy with the service and overall experience! They had a wide variety of dresses and styles to fit any brides' vision. They also made it very easy for my out-of-town bridesmaid to get her dress as well. Overall, great place to get... Read More your bridesmaid dresses!

2017-03-13T07:50:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fabulous review! We're so happy to hear that you and your bridesmaids had a great experience in our store and were even able to easily accommodate your out-of-state 'maid! We really appreciate your feedback and wish you the best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Amy D

WONDERFUL! Molly was the absolute best! I came in thinking I had found my dress at another shop. Molly changed my mind with the first dress she brought it! It was unique, beautiful and timeless! The "one" was exactly what I wanted, yet so different then what I had seen! I ended... Read More up getting my Bridesmaids dresses the same day and had my dress to compare the dresses to as we shopped! I couldn't be happier with my service, and the reasonable prices! Check out the wedding shoppe!

2017-02-13T14:24:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a fabulous experience and are so excited that you were able to find your bridal gown AND bridesmaid dress all in one day! Congratulations on finding your dream... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Laura S

Love love love this place. I had a low budget for my dress (just because I didn't want to spend much on the dress) and I had several pictures that I showed them... I didn't expect much since I had just started looking and my requirements were a little unreasonable (dress under... Read More $500)... we'll they managed to find a dress that perfectly matched what I was looking for and only $400. It was so perfect and they were just as excited about getting me in that dress as I was! Everyone at this shop is amazing and so friendly!

2017-02-13T14:22:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We definitely do our best to cater to all budgets and are so glad that we were able to find you the perfect gown, while also giving you a great experience! Congratulations on saying 'yes' to your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Paige B

I had a terrible experience. I don't know if my consultant was rude to me and my guests because I was a plus sized bride, black, or told her I didn't have a budget for my dress yet (no more than 3,000 but preferably way under that). All I know is that from the minute she brought... Read More me upstairs she had an attitude. I tried showing her photos that I had printed and she hardly looked at them, and brought me dresses that were not at all what I looked for. To top it off, the dress that I wanted to try on wasn't even in the store even though I emailed to make sure it would be there and gave my appointment time and date. I got a response back saying it would be there... I hated my experience there and felt like a fool the whole time. I will not be getting my dress from the Wedding Shoppe, by Bridesmaids will not be getting dresses from there, and my mother and fiance's mother will not be purchasing anything from there. I will not be recommending to friends and family.

2017-02-13T14:18:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We sincerely apologize that we didn't meet your expectations and that you didn't receive the customer service that you expected during your appointment. We've passed this along to our Management Team who would be happy to discuss the concerns you... Read Less Read More