Wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, and more!

The Wedding Shoppe is an award winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN. Visit our store or shop online, and discover one of the largest selections of high-quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

1196 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN

Got My Dress and Then Some

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 tiffany s

Great service, awesome shopping experience. I wasn't planning on doing any more than just browse, now we've gotten my dress, the tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories and mob dress all at the Wedding Shoppe. Really is the one stop shop. I love my dress but wish I hadn't found... Read More it so quickly so I could have kept shopping - so fun and at such a fun, unique shop! Make an appointment, it's busy but only because it's the best place in town.

2015-04-21T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you! Shopping is fun, but finding the 'one' is even better. We'd absolutely love to see the final look--feel free to send us photos to [email protected] Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Diana T

Terrible, terrible, terrible. I picked the Wedding Shoppe for my girls' bridesmaids dresses & if I could do it all over again I would. First of all, the girls who answer the phone constantly sound annoyed, irritated and like they really don't want to be there. After I had a... Read More change of address and both emailed and phoned to update the information so that the bridesmaid dress could be sent to me, it never was and ended up lost! The girl's excuse..."she forgot." Great! After having to order a brand new dress and being assured it would arrive 4 weeks before the wedding, the dress didn't arrive until 3 days before the wedding. The whole time, the store did not keep me updated, I always had to call first to ask what was going on just to be falsely reassured it would arrive but then never did. Such a headache and so much stress. The customer service team is unreliable, they didn't call back when they promised, didn't follow through with getting information when they said they would. SO unprofessional and honestly it was so obvious they could care less. I ended spending tons of work hours calling them, trying to get to the bottom of what was going while they didn't help at all or even try to figure out what the problem was! Isn't that your job!? DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT go here. Honestly, you can find the same dresses and designers in most other bridal stores. Not worth the headache...the whole experience literally ruined the last few weeks leading up to my wedding.

2015-11-16T14:18:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize for the problems you encountered with your bridesmaid dresses. Our Customer Service Manager recently reached out to you to discuss the shipping address mix-up. We ordered a replacement bridesmaid dress, at no charge, but unfortunately it arrived only... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Samantha R

ENGAGED, BRIDES TO BE - I was told I needed to COMPROMISE on my wedding dress! I was very disappointed with both of my experiences at the Wedding Shoppe. I was first there with one of my bridesmaids for her to try on dresses. Overall the service was OK. We ended up finding a... Read More BM dress we both liked, but she tried on a different color. We then saw the exact color I wanted in the same dress on a mannequin but the sales person didn't "feel" like pulling it off the mannequin. How ridiculous! My BM finally just went and took the dress off the mannequin herself because I was on the fence about the dress. It took 10 seconds and once she tried it on, I loved it! I felt very pressured to buy it even after expressing that I had BM all over the country and was not ready to purchase all over their dresses for them. The second time I went to the Wedding Shoppe was one week later with my mom and sister for me to try on wedding dresses. I spent time on their website flagging dresses I liked and printed and brought them with. Let me also first say to NOT come on a Saturday. I had an appointment but it was PACKED. You could barely get around. The woman working with us was nice yes, but did not try to understand my style AT ALL. I even showed her the ones I liked from there store and she told me they had only 1 of 9 I liked. I told her my style - I liked the A-line or sheath style. I specifically told her NOT to bring mermaid or ball gown style dresses and guess what she brought back? MERMAID AND BALL GOWN DRESSES!!! Are you serious? I tried to have an open mind but after trying on 2-3 of these styles I knew I didn't like, I asked her again for A-line type dresses with a lace bodice...she told me that they don't really have any and that I would HAVE TO COMPROMISE. COMPROMISE on my wedding dress????? Holy cow is that the most unprofessional and outrageous comment to say to a bride! Isn't this supposed to be the most special day of my life? And you want me to COMPROMISE on a dress? Isn't it YOUR JOB to assist me in finding a dress that makes me feel beautiful? I even told her that my mom and sister (with me at this appointment) came in from CHICAGO to help me look for dresses and she didn't seem to care. I honestly got the feeling that she was tired and over it, and just wanted to make a sale. TOTAL waste of my time. I went to David's Bridal the next day - with no appointment - and they happily took care of me. They worked WITH ME in pulling dresses and after trying on 3 dresses...I found the one I love. And you know what? It is perfect...And I DON'T HAVE TO COMPROMISE. P.S. I am not even going back there for the BM dress I liked. No way.

2015-11-02T12:09:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize both your bridal and bridesmaid appointments were not what you expected. We passed this review to our Customer Service Manager. If you would like to discuss this further, please email [email protected] and we’ll get you in contact with... Read Less Read More

Found the Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Meghan H

My Wedding Dress: If you are looking for the champagne drinking, intimate dress shopping experience, this isn't it. BUT if you are looking to be able to try on 100 dresses to be sure that you have found the one, this is your place. I went in knowing about what I wanted, but it... Read More still took about 20 dresses for me to find the perfect one. The lady who assisted me was amazing! She made me feel awesome and relaxed (a hard feat). She really listened to what I liked and didn't like about each dress and helped me to find "the one." It was a Kennedy Blue design (a designer they work closely with- very affordable!). She also helped me find the belt to pair with it! My dress arrived in the time frame they had given me, and when I went to pick it up, I had another wonderful experience with the woman who helped me find the perfect accessories(earrings, bracelet head piece, veil, slip). Overall, the experience with my dress was great! Veil: About 3 weeks before my wedding, my cat destroyed my veil (yep, huge holes)! I called The Wedding Shoppe in an total panic. And they were able to get me a new veil shipped within the week. They really saved the day! Bridesmaids: I also ordered my bridesmaids dresses through them (also Kennedy Blue). This did get a little trickier since all of my bridesmaids weren't located in MN. A few came up to visit me and were fitted then, but the rest were able to order 3 to try on and send back. I will say the ordering process (since everything was separate) was a little messy. And the dresses did come in later than expected. But in the end, all arrived and fit perfectly!

2015-10-28T10:07:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled we could help you find your dream wedding dress and beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Congrats on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Pamela G

I had a wonderful experience with this shop! I was there to lick out my wedding gown. I brought 5 friends and we had a large room that was very quaint and cute! Zulekah was my personal shopper and she was great! At the beginning she gave me the low down of how the appointment... Read More was going to run. Then she spent time getting to know what kind of wedding I was having and what style of dresses I was looking for.. She immediately "got me" and knew exactly what I was looking for. She kept the appointment moving and it was over before I knew it. I didn't pick the dress that day but I did say YES to a dress to a dress after sleeping on it. There was also no pressure to buy! It was overall a great experience.

2015-10-21T12:29:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Zulekah is great, isn't she? We're thrilled we could help you find your dream dress. Best of luck with your wedding planning.

Total Package

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rose T

I worked with the Wedding Shoppe from finding my dress, finding bridesmaids dresses, selecting my veil, and getting all of my alterations done. They really were the total package when it came to outfitting me and my bridesmaids. Each of the women I worked with were amazing!... Read More From my initial consultant for finding my dress (she kept it in budget and sensed my style), to the ladies over in alterations - they made me feel great and look great.

2015-10-14T16:16:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for an amazing review! We're thrilled we could be there every step of the way. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Stunning Selections

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Katie M

Prior to going to the Wedding Shoppe, Inc., I checked out a few places to get an idea of what I liked and didn't like. I found a dress that I fell in love with at another shop, but already had my appointment with the Wedding Shoppe, Inc., so I kept it, also to make sure that... Read More that dress was the one. A few days before my appointment with the Wedding Shoppe, Inc., I went online to look at their selection and found the dress I had fallen in love with. At my appointment, I asked about the dress. They didn't have it in stock, but could order it for me. I also learned, while there, that if I ordered that day (the same day as my first appointment with them), I would receive a percentage off (I don't remember how much). I had one more appointment that day, so I didn't order just then, but after my other appointment, I got a call from the sales associate I had been working with, to tell me that she was leaving for the day, but she added everything to my account, in case I wanted to order the dress. At that point, I knew that dress was the one. I ordered it over the phone right then. I was so impressed at their customer service from the very beginning. Even when I told them that I had another appointment, they encouraged me to go to it and see what else was out there. I appreciated that they didn't discourage me. Finding the right dress is such an important part of the process and they made it very enjoyable. So much so, in fact, that I brought my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law there to purchase their dresses.

2015-10-14T16:10:24 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for the amazing review! We’re so happy we could help you with all of your dresses. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Bridal Gown Hack! :-)

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jordan N

I am not a girly girl, so when I was dress shopping I was looking for something fairly simple. I booked an appointment in the bridesmaid's part of the store, as their dresses were much more my style. The consultant was very nice - they'd made a note that I was a bride... Read More looking at bridesmaid's dresses, and she helped me have that full bridal experience. I ended up ordering Mori Lee's 687 in Ivory over Champagne. I had it altered quite a bit, as I did not fit their exact sizing measurements, had a bling-y belt added, and had straps put on. (Alterations done by Amazing Alterations in Anoka, MN). The result was AMAZING. It was totally bridal, which was surprising, given that the sample I tried on was black on black :-)

2015-10-14T16:14:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy we could be a part of your recent wedding.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Crystal S

The Wedding Shoppe was the first place I went to try on wedding gowns. Overall I had a good experience, but would only give it 3.5 stars. I would not recommend going on a Sunday. Even though I had an appointment, my consultant was kind of on double duty at first and we had to... Read More wait a bit before she brought up the first dresses. I was told Sundays were the busiest days. My consultant Brittany was awesome and I would recommend her. I was very comfortable around her and she made great suggestions. We had our own private little room, which was very fun and cute! Unfortunately, their inventory is small, so all of the dresses I tried on were size 12 or above even though I am around a size 4. I found this very hard to get a good idea of the exact fit of the dress, even after pinning in the back. I found my dress at a different location.

2015-10-07T16:47:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We understand that the Shoppe can be busy on the weekends, but are glad you still had a wonderful bridal appointment with Brittany. We generally carry 750+ bridal gowns in store that typically range in size from 8-12 so that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Maggie Y

The lady helping was nice but I felt rushed and like she was being pushy. I did however find my dress there. Alterations ladies were SO helpful and sweet. The front desk receptionist were crabby and rude. They also had a ton of dresses but only got to try 2 on that I actually... Read More wanted to try on out of quite a few.

2015-10-07T16:48:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We’re sorry you received mixed service, but are happy to hear you found your dream dress. If you would like to discuss this further, please email [email protected] and we will get you in touch with our Customer Service Manager.

Quality Went Bad

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Eleanor P

I was recommended this shop by my mom who used it for her wedding in 1986. It is a reputable shop in the Twin Cities and I didn't think that I could go wrong. When I arrived at my appointment, it was ridiculously crowded in there and hard to move around. They brought me and... Read More my mother upstairs to try on dresses. I was in my robe and socks and was told to sit in the waiting area while the staff attendant went dress shopping for me. The dress attendant was really nice and found many dresses that I liked, but I did not like being treated like cattle. I did buy my dress from them, however, and all went well there. Well, except that they don't do alterations. What really got me was how horribly they treated my bridesmaids. They had just met 15 minutes prior to trying on dresses. We were greeted, allowed to explore the variety of dresses, and found some. The attendant rarely came back to help out. Instead, she stood around and gossiped. My girls were shoved into one room and they all undressed in front of each other. There was no help in determining which dress would look good. We inconvenienced her when we asked about different fabrics and options. We chose the dress we liked and ordered it through another shop because we were at least treated better there. I would not recommend this shop to any brides, unless if you want you and your girls to be treated like cattle.

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Heather S

Absolute worst customer service experience I've ever had at any business in my life. They never contacted me about my dress's arrival, got the wrong size, made me feel horrible about myself and accused me of gaining 3 inches everywhere on my body even though I have been at a... Read More consistent weight since I first tried dresses on. They ordered a new one, didn't tell me again, which by the way, they had each dress for an entire month before I finally heard about it because I called in and asked where it was. No email, nothing. My bridesmaid's dress was ordered there as well and they got her size wrong too. It is a foot too long and she has to hold it up so it doesn't slide off of her. They told her they don't do bridesmaid dress alteration and wont reimburse her for the alterations she wouldn't even need if these people actually knew what they are doing. More detail on my review found on Yelp.com

2015-09-24T08:58:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We reached out to our Customer Service Manager who was aware of the issues you addressed. We were happy to re-order the bridal gown in a different size at no charge to you. There is no excuse you did not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Megan T

After three bridal boutiques, I came here as a last ditch attempt to find the perfect dress before I settled on a dress I didn't love. I had tried on 50+ dresses without finding "the one." This was partly because I am a Bridal Size 16, and while some shops have sample sizes big... Read More enough to try on, they usually don't have big enough samples in the majority of their dresses. My mom and I came in to The Wedding Shoppe without an appointment, and they were amazingly accommodating. The consultant that helped us gave us a room and her time, and she listened so attentively to us describe what we had been looking for and hadn't found. She brought in two dresses that were EXACTLY like what I had wanted and couldn't find anywhere else. Not only were they perfect, they were in my price range, and in a size big enough for me to try on!!! I fell in love with one of them and bought it that day. I cannot thank The Wedding Shoppe enough for their amazing service. They got a very frustrated bride to feel happy and excited again!

2015-09-15T13:37:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled we could help you find the dress of your dreams! Best of luck to you with the rest of your wedding planning.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Jennifer E

I would not go to the wedding shoppe - i had my wedding dress altered there and it went from bad to horrible very quickly - we had to call in management to get the dress to fit semi correctly, - we were the ones who were saying where to alter the dress not the alterations women... Read More - i would NOT go to them again - the ruined my dress

2015-09-15T13:30:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are sorry you had this experience. We have passed this on to our Customer Service Manager. If you would like to discuss this issue further, please email [email protected]

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Rachel L

I found the most beautiful perfect dress for my wedding day here. I couldn't believe that it was something in my price range! She did a great job picking out options for me. I honestly loved every dress she brought in for me to try on. I wish I could remember her name but this... Read More was back in January. It was a complete zoo in there when we came for our appointment but they got me in pretty much right on time and once we got in the room and was very calm and I did not feel rushed at all. They had my dress is weeks before they had told me which I really appreciated. The reason they don't get 5 stars is because when I went in for alterations (which I was told would be extremely minimal and wouldn't cost over $250) I was so rushed I barely had time to get the dress on,she didn't explain to me at all how much each thing was going to cost she just started pinning me up. The bottom looked nothing like I wanted but I just felt so rushed I didn't say anything (my fault) But when you hear over an intercom that they are 5 other brides waiting to be fitted a long with a room full of girls waiting you feel like you have to hurry. They need to figure out better scheduling. Once she finished she started adding thing up on paper while I stood there all pinned and said it will be 600 some dollars,but I'll give you 75 off so it will be 580 or something. I almost died. I went from thinking it would be around 250 to almost 600 dollars!!! Trying not to cry I said ok and left. When I went to work and told everyone what they quoted me they said oh absolutely not you call them now and say no thank I will go somewhere else. I tried calling for 2 days,leaving messages both days. The last time I called I was put through to some manager who was very understanding but clearly was in no hurry to call me back. I ended up using another seamstress who was one of the nicest people I've ever met and only charged me $200. I recommend the wedding shoppe but beware of high costs!! Do your research. They do have a wonderful selection of dresses.

2015-09-15T13:37:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We understand our alterations department can get very busy at times and are glad you found someone to do your alterations that fit your budget. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 8/21/2015 Jennifer P

The wedding shoppe was the fourth location I visited in search for my wedding dress. Although they were extremely busy when I had my appointment, we were seen on time for our consultation and brought to a nice size room where my five guests could view dresses as I tried them on.... Read More I told the woman helping me the type of dress I was looking for and she showed up with five dresses that were all fantastic and in my price range. She was very helpful in making sure the dress was clipped so it fit nicely and making me feel special and comfortable. I found my dress within half an hour of being there, and I'm so excited to try it on again once it comes in. I can't say enough good things about my experience with them. I look forward to using them for my bridesmaids dresses and tuxes.

2015-08-25T20:00:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It's always exciting when a bride finds her gown so quickly, but when it's right, it's right! Can't wait to have you back for the rest of wedding party attire!

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Rachel H

Don't bother paying for rush. They'll still deliver whenever they feel like it. I don't have the bridesmaids dresses I ordered and there is only 3 weeks until my wedding. I've called about my order numerous times and the only consistent answer I get from customer service reps is... Read More "I don't know." It should be customer service's JOB to find answers for their clients.

2015-08-10T11:43:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this feedback. Our Customer Service Manager would love to speak with you. If you'd like to get in touch with her, please email [email protected] and we'll connect you immediately.

Unique Gown

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Sarah M

Found my perfect Dress thanks to Danielle. Unique, fun and totally me!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Mallory S

The Wedding Shoppe was fantastic! They have an incredible selection of dresses, and the customer service was great! I would recommend The Wedding Shoppe to any bride-to-be!

2015-08-10T11:42:19 Response from the vendor

Yay! Thank you so much! So happy we gave you a wonderful experience, and we hope your October wedding is stunning!

I would refer the Wedding Shoppe to a friend

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Laura H

The consultant was so helpful in picking out dresses for me. The first dress she gave me was the dress I bought. I was impressed with the customer service, and decided to get my bridesmaid dresses from the Wedding Shoppe also.

Amazing Service, Selection and Budget Friendly

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Mollie S

I truly loved my experience at The Wedding Shoppe. The sales assistant that helped me find my dress was enthusiastic and made me feel like it was her personal mission to find me my perfect dress. I never felt rushed, I felt like I had all the time in the world to try on as many... Read More dresses as I wanted. I brought in a few photos of what I was thinking and she got it immediately. She didn't suggest I try on things she knew I wouldn't like, but did bring a few fun things that were similar to what I was thinking even though I probably wouldn't end up with them. Even when she brought a fun dress that I said I knew I wouldn't buy but wanted to try on any way, she was totally on board. She ended up bringing me my dream dress which I might never have picked on my own. I was able to take as many pictures as I wanted which was great because many of my family and friends are out of town. I was surprised that not all shops let you do this. I was also shocked at the price, I had a pretty substantial budget for my dress and ended up with one that was about a fourth of the cost. There really is a wide range here. I bought my dress more than a year before my wedding and they kept it there the whole time so I didn't have to worry about it. I had my alterations done there as well and they did an amazing job. My only complaint is that they don't have alterations people there on the weekend, and as I live out of town I had to take off work to come back for fittings. But this is really small in the scheme of things and every other part was an extremely positive experience.

beautiful dress, bad service

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Brittany G

When I got engaged there was NO doubt in my mind that I was going to use The Wedding Shoppe. At first everything was going great, I found my dress, I was absolutely in LOVE with it, bridesmaid dress shopping with them was a breeze as well. BUT I was very disappointed at some of... Read More the customer service I received. My wedding was a few months away and I had heard NOTHING on the status of mine or my girls dresses. So I called in and asked about it, the girl on the phone was so rude and talking to me like I was an idiot. She told me my dress had been in for over a month already and that they had sent me an email, which by the way was not true, I actually check all my emails on a daily basis. Then I was told my bridesmaid dresses never got sent out to be ordered because the order got screwed up (which was fault of my bridesmaids not the shoppe) BUT they NEVER TOLD ME! So I then had to pay $20 per dress for rush shipping, I was NOT happy. A simple phone call would have been nice. I then go in for my first fitting, I was SO excited but it ended in tears. I am a very petite girl, I ordered a wedding dress size 4 (bridal dresses run small, I'm typically a size 0-2 in pants) So I put on my dress and it was TOO SMALL! couldn't even get it buttoned up. The staff helping me didnt even know what to do.. they tired telling me that they would have to order a new dress and it wouldn't be in until the end of April, my wedding was May 30th. Needless to say I left in tears, my fiancé then wrote and email to them about how they need to make right by me and get something sooner. I then got a phone call the next week and they had found the same dress in a size 6 and it would be here shortly (this is when the customer service finally started getting better) they got the dress in and it was huge on me, i refused to pay for any of the alterations to make it smaller, I was willing to pay for alterations that I wanted done that had nothing to do with the size. They agreed, the seamstress was AMAZING. You would never know the dress was huge on me at one point, she had to cut and resow lace, and it was seamless. Pure perfection! Fast forward its now the Thursday before the wedding, I had an appointment to pick my dress up at 6, I called and asked if I could pick it up sooner and the girl was SO RUDE on the phone. When I asked all she said was "nope" I then asked why since it was an in and out thing, it was paid for and I wasn't trying it on. All she said was "I don't know, but you can't" I then asked to speak with someone who would know the answer. The girl she transferred me to was the sweetest, let me come get my dress as soon as I wanted and assured me it was no problem. Although I love my dress, my family and I decided we won't be coming back here for my two sisters weddings. I work in customer service and I have zero tolerance for poor service, especially when I am spending so much money.

2015-07-15T15:51:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. It's unacceptable that you received poor--especially rude--customer service from a few of our team members. This review was passed on to our Customer Service Manager. We're happy that everything worked out in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Rachel B

Terrible experience. If you want to receive your dresses on time I would not recommend The Wedding Shoppe. I didn't receive my bridesmaids dresses when promised. When I called after they were supposed to be shipped and at my door, The Wedding Shoppe only had three dresses in and... Read More I had to ask them to send them to me. Two other dresses were on their way and only one was up to standards, so they had to send the other one back. Then, 1.5 months after I was supposed to receive all the bridesmaids dresses, the final dress was sent to me and The Wedding Shoppe sent the wrong dress! I finally received the final dress two months after I was supposed to. Customer service was not nice (some employees were even rude) and they kept saying for those two months that it was the designer who was bad at returning calls. Maybe that is partially true, however I would think two months would be ample time to return calls. When we asked The Wedding Shoppe for a refund, even something small, because now a couple of my bridesmaids need to expedite their fittings and pay more, they told us that everything got fixed on their end and they would not give us a discount. Normally I'm a very calm person, but was stressing over getting these dresses in time and I would not want other brides to be in the same boat I was in. We have enough to worry about being brides!

2015-07-15T15:53:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're very sorry for the stress you've had to deal with, and especially for any rudeness you may have experienced! That is unacceptable. If you'd like to discuss this with our Customer Service manager, she'd be more than happy to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Juliana H

I had a great experience at the Wedding Shoppe. My engagement was less than 6 months and the consultant I worked with knew exactly which dresses I could get in time to alter. She also picked spectacular dresses that were within my budget. I received tons of compliments on the... Read More Mori Lee gown I chose as well as the long cathedral veil I wore. They have great selection at all price points.

2015-06-29T13:26:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review! We're happy to hear that we were able to help you find a dream gown, even with a time constraint.

The wedding Shoppe on Grand.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Breanna N

I bought my wedding dress from this salon and I couldn't have been more pleased! I walked in told them exactly what I liked and what I didn't after going to a few other bridal salons. The assistant that was helping me knew exactly what I was looking for. She grabbed a few that... Read More were similar but not exactly. And of course we saved the best for last, and my mother and I shared a precious moment. The staff at the salon were so helpful and knew there stuff! Would recommend to any and every one.