Wedding dresses, bridal party dresses, and more!

The Wedding Shoppe is an award winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN. Visit our store or shop online, and discover one of the largest selections of high-quality wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

1196 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 1(877) 294-4991

Got My Dress and Then Some

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 tiffany s

Great service, awesome shopping experience. I wasn't planning on doing any more than just browse, now we've gotten my dress, the tuxes, bridesmaids dresses, accessories and mob dress all at the Wedding Shoppe. Really is the one stop shop. I love my dress but wish I hadn't found... Read More it so quickly so I could have kept shopping - so fun and at such a fun, unique shop! Make an appointment, it's busy but only because it's the best place in town.

2015-04-21T08:27:48 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you! Shopping is fun, but finding the 'one' is even better. We'd absolutely love to see the final look--feel free to send us photos to [email protected] Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Heidi G

We were extremely disappointed with all of services available whether it was wedding dresses or tuxedos. While they use to be the place to go, they've now become such a corporation focused on packing people in and processing them as fast as possible. Additionally, they will... Read More hound you with emails and then not respond to the emails you send. Additionally, they're understaffed that they can't take you on a whim during a weekday if you want to relook at something. As for tuxedos, I would expect that grooms could at least try on some sort of tuxedo to see what they like. I am sorry Wedding Shoppe, but your class is no longer there.

2017-01-23T10:58:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize we didn't meet your expectations and you didn't receive the customer service your expected. We've passed this along to our Management Team who would be happy to discuss any concerns you have. Please email [email protected] and we will... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Alicia K

I had a wonderful experience at The Wedding Shoppe! This was my first time trying on dresses so I was a little nervous/anxious. I read their preparation instructions online and avoided a Saturday appointment and opted for a week night. The space is intimate so it could be very... Read More hectic on a weekend - but on a week night, it was pretty calm and relaxed (there were only two other brides shopping). My consultant, Kayli, was amazing. She listened to my needs and my budget ($1000 or less), reviewed pictures I brought in of styles that caught my eye, and made very helpful suggestions. My wedding date was just close enough that I couldn't order a dress and still have time for alterations so we were limited to what was in the store. The fourth dress she found on the sale rack was the one I ended up buying! She was patient with me as I continued to try on dresses even after loving the fourth one. I came alone and she was very helpful and provided good feedback; she even took pictures of me in dresses so I could send them to my mom in Florida. Thanks, again, to Kayli and The Wedding Shoppe for making a somewhat stressful experience fun and relaxing!

2017-01-23T10:54:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Shopping for your wedding dress is such an exciting, and sometimes stressful, time but we're thrilled Kayli gave you the amazing appointment you deserved - after all, it is your wedding! We'll make sure she sees your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Tuesday W

Some pluses and minuses. I had two appointments at The Wedding Shoppe. My first was by myself on a Sunday morning, right at 9am. My stylist was WONDERFUL (I can't remember her name), and tried to find everything I was looking for. Then I came back a week later, with my mom and... Read More sister, on a Saturday at 3pm. It was incredibly busy, and we didn't even get up to my dressing room until 3:30pm. It turns out, my stylist was double booked, so she was helping another bride at the same time as me. So, my mom and sister ended up clipping me up and helping me in and out of several dresses. I could tell my stylist felt bad and wanted to help as much as she could, but she just didn't have the time. The Wedding Shoppe should not double book brides. Also, the space in general is really tight. The bride and the stylist go into the dressing room to put on a dress. Then they come out to the "main area" which is one wall of a large mirror, with three pedestals, for brides to stand on. Their guests have chairs nearby, where they sit. It's weird, though, because when you're a bride standing on a pedestal, there are two other brides right next to you. And her friends and family are trying to talk to them while your guests are trying to talk to you. Everyone is looking at you, not just your friends and family. And you're looking at other brides' dresses too. It's really distracting. Overall, The Wedding Shoppe has beautiful dresses, and I can tell the stylists really really want to help. I would recommend going on a weekday, though I know it's hard if you want friends and family to come with you.

2017-01-17T13:44:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! We're happy to hear you had a wonderful first appointment and apologize your second appointment didn't meet your expectations. We know the Shoppe can get busy at times, especially on the weekends, but that is no excuse for the lack... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Whitney P

I was extremely unimpressed with the service I received over the phone. The ladies working there were not helpful and rather rude when I called to discuss a dress I had my eye on. I knew right away that I would not be doing business with them. I got the feeling like I would be... Read More treated more like a number or dollar signs than an individual.

2017-01-17T13:40:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the poor customer service you received. We passed this on to our Customer Service Manager who would be happy to discuss your concerns. Please email [email protected] and will get you in contact with someone.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Kathryn S

I took my bridesmaids here recently, and while our sales associate was helpful, it was insanely busy and we didn't see her often as she was busy with another room. That, combined with the chaos of the store, made me feel a bit overwhelmed in trying to make such a big bridal... Read More decision, and I'm still feeling a little unsure about the decisions we made...

2017-01-17T13:37:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We know the Shoppe can get busy at times, especially on the weekends, and we apologize you didn't get the one on one customer service you expected. We've passed this on to our Management Team who would be happy to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Laura G

I went here on a Sunday afternoon. It's a cute place in an old house. My consultant was very helpful. She helped me in and out of the dresses which was super nice. She made the whole experience enjoyable. Because I had a short timeline I found one I loved and was able to take... Read More it right off the rack.

2017-01-04T16:37:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled you had a great bridal appointment and your consultant was able to help you find your dream dress. Congrats!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Hilary O

I had high hopes for the wedding shoppe as there were numerous dresses on their website that I was excited to try on and were under $1k. My stylist was super sweet, asked great questions, listened to my wants and looked at photos I brought. Tried the first round of dresses and... Read More none were right- I reiterated what I was looking for and was brought a couple more. This process continued a few times and it became clear that they didn't have what I was looking for but were trying to get me to buy and persuade me to a different style. My stylist throughout was great- however a 'manager' showed up after about an hour and she was pushy, brought dresses that were nothing like I wanted, I showed her pictures from their website and she became argumentative and rude, saying I already tried those (which I did not) or 'that's completely different than what you've been saying you like' (which again, not true at all'. I decided I was done and my stylist was understanding and gracious. The 'manager' was not. She kept bringing dresses in that 'could be changed in alterations' to fit my vision, uh no that's not how I want to approach this. Tell me you don't have anything like what I'm looking for (even though your website has dozens) and move on with the day. Don't try and persuade me to a different style or tell me the dress I have on can have all these changes made to become what I want - but I have to find my own alterations place to do that all and that all sounds like a nightmare waiting to happen. Call ahead and ask if they have specific dresses- do not assume because it's in their website that have anything remotely close to it.

2017-01-03T08:54:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We apologize for the poor customer service you received when working with the manager. We never want our brides to feel pressured into purchasing a dress that they don't like and it is unacceptable that situation took place. Unfortunately we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Emily S

One perk of going to the Wedding Shoppe is they seem to have a large range of dresses to accommodate any price range. I ended up finding 'the dress' my first appointment and it was the third dress I tried on. The stylist listened well to what I was looking for and only pulled... Read More dresses in my price range. She also wasn't pushy as I had an appointment at another salon following this appointment and didn't want to commit to the dress until I had checked out another salon. My only complaint about the whole experience is the sizing process. Unfortunately, my body measured out to three different sizes (bust, waist and hips) and I had to have significant alterations on my dress after it came in which weren't cheap.

2016-12-21T10:37:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We're thrilled you have a wonderful bridal appointment and that you found you dream dress. We know sizing tends to be tricky and alterations on bridal gowns are necessary to get the perfect fit. Congratulations on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Alicia M

My Wedding Experience: Here is our wedding experience working with The Wedding Shoppe. Buying My Dress: I had a bridal dress appt. in Feb 2016 which was absolutely perfect! I purchased my dress at this appt. and received it in May. Was an overall great experience. Buying our... Read More Bridesmaid Dresses: We purchased our bridesmaid dresses in Feb 2016 as well. Our appt. was less than desirable. Our consultant was new and offered no help as far as recommending dresses that fit my wedding season/colors. Prices were comparable to other bridal shops. Renting Grooms/Groomsmen Tuxes: I would not recommend using the Wedding Shoppe for your tux rental needs. Their were multiple complaints from our wedding party that the customer service was lacking and the employees were downright rude. They also "misplaced" measurements for two of the groomsmen, resulting in them guessing jacket sizes. We did end up speaking with a manager who despite all of our issues, only offered to give us $5 off each tux. This was a HUGE disappointment as we had already spent over $2000 on dresses beforehand.

2016-11-29T08:30:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear you had a wonderful bridal appointment and apologize your bridesmaid and tuxedo appointments weren't what you expected. We passed this along to our Store Manager who would be happy to discuss your concerns. Please email [email protected].. Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Chloe H

I found the perfect dress here after trying on just a handful of dresses! The staff here are so nice and helpful. I was/am in love with my dress, and the whole process was so easy because of how nice everyone is there.

2016-11-22T08:51:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! Shopping for your bridal gown is such an exciting time and we're thrilled we could be a part of that moment. We'll pass on your kind words to our team. Congrats on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Katie H

When I went to the Wedding Shoppe for the first time, I had no intention of buying a dress, I only wanted to see what kind of styles I wanted. I bought a dress that same day and it was amazing. The woman who was helping me try on dresses was so thoughtful and she grabbed many... Read More different styles and took my input on those dresses to find me a style that was everything I was looking for and more. I also found my flower girl dress and bridesmaids dresses here. Let me tell you how hard it is to find good bridesmaids dresses in dark green - very hard! The Wedding Shoppe had the perfect dark green bridesmaids dress and this same dress also fit my very pregnant bridesmaid. I could not have been happier, thank you so much Wedding Shoppe!!

2016-11-22T08:48:58 Response from the vendor

Wow--thank you for sharing your experience with us! We thrilled we could help you find, not only your bridal gown, but your bridesmaid and flower girl dresses too. Congratulations on your recent wedding. We're sure everyone looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Carolyn M

The Wedding Shoppe was my first stop in looking for a wedding dress. My consultant, Allie, was very helpful and attentive, and I didn't feel rushed. My disappointment was that I found out quite a few of the dresses on the Shoppe's website, are available through online order... Read More only. I wasn't about to blindly order a wedding dress online, so left my appointment feeling a bit shortchanged. I really wish I had known that ahead of time since the dresses I wanted to try on the most aren't sold in store. So, for any brides out there, don't spend too much time browsing the website before your appointment, or call the Shoppe to verify they carry specific dresses in store. Although they advertise a long list of brands, it doesn't mean you can actually try them on before buying. Needless to say, I bought elsewhere.

2016-10-25T08:53:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear Allie gave you the service you deserved. Unfortunately we can't carry every dress we have on our website in our store, and we're sorry you felt disappointment you couldn't try on several dress styles. We are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sara H

I had an amazing experience at the wedding shoppe! This was my third stop of the day and I was starting to get a little tired. Amber listened to what I wanted and picked amazing options for me to try on. She was also very patient with me as I was starting to run over on my time.... Read More She did an amazing job. I didn't think I would find my dress on the first day but I did! I can't speak highly enough of Amber and the rest of the team I met at the wedding shoppe!

2016-10-25T08:47:51 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful review! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Shopping for your dream dress can get overwhelming at times and we're thrilled Amber gave you the service you deserved. We'll make sure or team sees your kind words, especially Amber. Congrats on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Tricia D

I had a wonderful experience at the Wedding Shoppe. I found pretty much everything I needed to complete my bridal look. My consultant Rebecca was great! She was so patient, helpful and made the experience enjoyable. She was so helpful that I actually found my dress on day one... Read More of shopping! My bridesmaids also wore dresses from the Wedding Shoppe and I couldn't have been happier with the selection. We all looked fabulous on the big day!

2016-10-17T09:22:22 Response from the vendor

What a wonderful review! Thank you fro sharing your experience with us. We're thrilled you had wonderful appointments and that you found both your bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses! We're sure everyone looked stunning on the big day. Congrats on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Elisabeth B

I got my wedding dress from the Wedding Shoppe, and my bridesmaids picked out different dresses from there as well. Overall, we loved the experience! It was great having a separate room to try on dresses with your loved ones, and the selection is amazing. It was nice that they... Read More work within your budget, and make you try on things that you wouldn't necessarily try on. That's what happened to me! I originally had a dress picked out, and then brought friends to see it before I purchased it. The gal helping me brought a few more "just for fun" and I ended up loving a different one more. Great customer service, and everything came in on time.

2016-10-10T10:28:51 Response from the vendor

Wow--thank you! What a wonderful review. We're thrilled you had a wonderful bridal and bridesmaid appointments. Thank you for sharing your experience and congrats on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Lindsey F

The Wedding Shoppe is AMAZING!!!! I purchased my bridal gown within 30 mins and it was the best experience! Because of the wonderful experience, I also choose my bridesmaids dresses from them! My bridesmaids all chose their dress within 3o mins as well! Their consultants take... Read More all of the weight off of the bride's shoulders and somehow find exactly what you're looking for! I can't recommend them enough!!!

2016-09-20T14:18:43 Response from the vendor

Wow--what a wonderful review! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We thrilled to hear you found both your bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses in one day. Congrats on your recent wedding! We're sure you looked absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Ashley M

This was my very first dress trying on experience and I chose the Wedding Shoppe because I've heard people have had great experiences here. It was a late appointment on a Sunday and my sales associate double booked appointments. She brought in some of the dresses that I had... Read More requested and disappeared. My friend had to help me get into every single dress I tried on that evening. This was not the attentive appointment that I was hoping for. I would have rescheduled for a different date had I known that our time would be shared with another bride. There is a great selection of dresses at this store but the service was severely lacking during my appointment.

2016-09-20T14:14:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize you didn't have the bridal experience you expected. The Shoppe can get busy on the weekends, but that's no excuse for the lack of service you received. We passed this on to our Store Manager who would like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kristi D

I had the best experience at The Wedding Shoppe! Carolyn was my consultant and she went way above and beyond what I would have ever imagined. I didn't even plan on going to this shop until I found that they were one of the only stores open on a Sunday and that was my only day... Read More that I was in Minnesota with some of my bridesmaids as I live inTexas now. I had no intention of purchasing bridesmaid dresses that day, but Carolyn pulled the perfect dress for my girls and I ended up purchasing my dress there as well, it was $800 less than the store I found it at in Houston and when you're planning a wedding the less I can spend the better. Thank you so much Carolyn and I cannot wait for my dress and the bridesmaids to get their dresses!!

2016-09-12T10:14:26 Response from the vendor

Wow--thank you! Carolyn is great to work with, isn't she? We'll make sure she sees your kind words. Congrats on finding your dream dress! It's such an exciting moment! And getting a great price on it is even better! We know you and you 'maids... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Anthony F

I had a wonderful experience at the wedding shoppe, all the dresses arrived on time and my dress was beautiful. I didn't go through them for alterations as they are a little overpriced but their staff was overall friendly and helpful.

2016-09-12T10:10:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled you had a wonderful experience with us. Congrats on your recent wedding!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Ana B

Rented the groom's and all of the groomsmen tuxes from the Wedding Shoppe and they turned out perfect! They had a wide variety of different colors and styles of suits and tuxedos, and had affordable packages that included the shoes, shirt, bowtie/tie, accessories, etc. Many of... Read More the groomsmen were from out of town but they made it very convenient in terms of collecting measurements and pick-up times.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Amy K

I would highly recommend The Wedding Shoppe! From my first visit to my last I was treated with such warmth and respect. After awhile it felt as tho I was visiting a friends' home! The staff are all standouts! Every person I encountered was helpful, kind, and personable. Any... Read More questions I had were always answered very quickly. I got to know Nicolette over many phone conversations-she was wonderful. Willow was often the one to help me with my dress fittings. She was always so helpful and patient. Souk Chan, my seamstress, was amazing! She worked utter magic and my dress fit perfectly-without having to wear constricting undergarments! We decided somewhat late in the game to outfit some of our guys in tuxes. This was not a problem and was handled beautifully from start to finish by Julia. She was great to work with. If you want a personalized and awesome experience then The Wedding Shoppe should be your first and only spot!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Megan B

This was only the second bridal shop that I visited. I told the consultant that was helping me, some of the styles I liked. I tried on about five dresses, not loving any of them. I noticed a bride next to me trying on dresses that fitted my style a bit more. I asked my... Read More consultant if I could try on dresses more similar to those. She brought me a couple more. I tried on the first one and fell in love with it. One of the other consultants managed to find a sale on the dress and I knew it was meant to be! I appreciate that you have consultants working for you that really have a lot of knowledge on the merchandise that you are selling and the sales going on. It was a great shopping experience and I received so many compliments on my dress this past weekend at our wedding!

2016-08-22T11:00:24 Response from the vendor

What an amazing review--thank you! We're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience shopping for your bridal gown. We know it can be stressful and it sounds like your consultant really listened to find the perfect dress. Congrats on your recent wedding. We're sure you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Rebekah T

Found the perfect dress there!! The saleswoman was extremely helpful. The fittings went well. The only reason I have to give them a 4 instead of 5 is that something happened to the bustle button on my dress. It had been there as the seamstress showed it to me at one point, but... Read More day of, myself and two attendants spent 30 minutes trying to get the bustle where it should be because the bustle button was missing. It stressed me out! Other than that they were always very pleasant and accommodating!

2016-08-22T10:55:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review! We apologize the bustle button was missing and that it caused you stress on your big day. Congrats on your recent wedding. We're sure you looked beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kelsi W

I recently visited The Wedding Shoppe to try on wedding dresses, and I could not be happier with my decision to shop here! Myself along with six friends and family members visited on a busy Saturday, but once we were lead upstairs to a private room it felt like we were the only... Read More people in the store. My consultant, Jamie, was beyond amazing! She made the appointment SO much fun and went out of her way multiple times to bring in veils, jewelry, and even kleenex when I found the perfect dress. You could tell she genuinely cared about how I felt in each dress. Thank you so much, Jamie! I would recommend The Wedding Shoppe to anybody looking for the perfect wedding dress and an awesome shopping experience - you will not be disappointed!

2016-08-22T10:52:21 Response from the vendor

Wow--thank you! It sounds like Jamie gave you the experience you deserved--after all, it's your wedding day. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and we'll be sure that our Shoppe Team sees it too--including, Jamie. Congrats on finding your dream dress.... Read Less Read More

Start a Conversation!