Weddings Performed - Minister Lynn Turner & Associates

Houston & surrounding

Weddings Performed - Anytime-Anywhere You Want!

Your Wedding should be a celebration of love performed anytime and anywhere you want to be married! Whether large or small; on the beach at sunrise or in your backyard... You should have the Wedding you always dreamed of and one that the two of you will always cherish. If you were to ask us which Church God attends we would tell you Everyone. If you asked which denomination is going to Heaven we would tell you All of them. If you asked us where our church is located we would tell you that our Church is not made of "Brick & Mortar', it is wherever two of more gather in God's name. We do not discriminate because of Race, Faith (or the lack of) or Sexual Orientation. We're God's children and here for you 24/7 and always just a phone call or email away!

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Reform, Jewish, Muslim, Spiritual, Unitarian

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Houston & surrounding (281) 478-6126

Minister Lynn Turner was fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Kimberly K

We were so please with Minister Lynn Turner from Weddings Performed as our officiant for our wedding. I found this company advertised in a bridal booklet where I got my wedding dress. I was a little aprehensive about hiring someone I'd never met and that I found online but my... Read More fears were unfounded. Minister Lynn Turner did a fabulous job with our ceremony. Her enthusiasm and energy were amazing and made it seem she had known us forever during her delivery. I received many compliments from our guests. Preparing the ceremony was a breeze as Weddings Performed provides you with an outline and allows you to customize your ceremony to meet your needs. We chose to add the sand ceremony and our guests enjoyed that as being a unique experience for them. I would definitely recommend Minister Lynn Turner to any couple who is in need of an officiant for their wedding!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Sydney C

My husband and I had Lynn Turner as our wedding officiant and she did an amazing job. I was very nervous about being up in front of 150 people and wanted everything to go perfectly. Lynn helped both my husband and myself to relax during our ceremony and helped make our ceremony... Read More go as smootly as it could have gone. She is super sweet. My husband and I are very glad we had her as our wedding officiant.

Professional

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Marlena E

Although I always envisioned being in a church, we decided on another venue. Jim Nutt was our minister of choice. We corresponded prior to the event to discuss my plans for the day. I was sent a word by word template for our wedding ceremony. I took that document and added in... Read More readings and blessings that I wished to have read. We rehearsed the day before which I feel made our ceremony perfect on the wedding day. We did 2-3 quick run through, we practiced our positioning and the music. I even snuck in some silly finally for my ceremony that he was happy to allow us to do and even joined in. I questioned saving the cost and having a friend perform our ceremony but I am so happy to have had a professional make our special day run smooth.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Olivia C

My husband and I didn't have a particular officiant we wanted to marry us so after looking on the knot I found "weddings performed" The minister we chose was Charlie Craig. The entire process was so easy and organized. My husband and I met with our minister and he wrote us out a... Read More special ceremony, which we both loved. I do have one small complaint- our officiant forgot to tell our guests to be seated (which neither me or my husband even noticed) but a few of my guests did say that they couldn't see us because people remained standing throughout the ceremony. Luckily it wasn't a long ceremony. With that being said, I loved his delivery and message. I felt that even though, he didn't personally know us, he genuinely cared about our vow to one another, which we really appreciated.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Brittney P

Minister Lynn Turner performed our wedding and overall I felt she did a great job. She had the crowd laughing while also keeping the ceremony intimate. She was also will to come to our rehearsal dinner last minute. The only reason I did not rate a five is because she is very... Read More strict about her time. When you tell her the ceremony with begin at 4 pm, she expects it to be exactly at four. We were running 10 minutes late at our wedding and I could hear her yelling from outside the room I was getting ready in saying we were late. Nevertheless, the ceremony she performed was exactly what I wanted and she even included a prayer I requested as well as a reading. I definitely recommend Weddings Performed!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Katie D

Minister Lynn Turner officiated our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful. We were married at the Tremont House in Galveston and knew we wanted a faith based ceremony, without having a "sermon". Lynn provided just that! We met with her prior to the wedding and she was so warm... Read More and friendly. She is always smiling and makes you feel like she has known you for years! One thing I loved about Lynn was her enthusiasm and love for what she does. She performed our ceremony with that signature enthusiasm and made it so special! At the reception, several people told us how great the officiant was. We even had people talking about her days later. : ) I recommend Lynn Turner to anyone in need of an officiant!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Bonnie P

Lynn was fantastic. She was on time, beautifully dressed and she performed the perfect ceremony for us. I loved her joy and energy. She customized our ceremony to meet what we had in mind absolutely perfectly.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

I had such high hopes for this vendor but a month before the wedding they stopped all communication with me despite having already paid my deposit. When I finally heard from someone it was the day before the wedding. I was at my rehearsal dinner so it was difficult to hear them... Read More on the phone. The woman on the phone became rude and pushy then hung up. I was so scared they weren't going to show up at my wedding I cried all night. The day of my wedding the person that arrived was different than discussed previously and was very cold giving the ceremony with no emotion.

2015-07-30T15:49:39 Response from the vendor

First please let me apologize for your experience. In order to follow up I need a little more information. You can contact me at 281.478.6126 or by email at [email protected] Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly strive to please all... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Wedding Ceremony Experience

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Weddings Performed was fantastic. We had our wedding ceremony outside at Brennans Courtyard in Houston. Our Minister Michelle was great. She was thoughtful, friendly, warm and personal. She inspired my wife and I and also our guests. We were all impressed with her presence and... Read More spirituality. Her ceremony was short & sweet but also moving and special. It was just the right amount of time. We were able to choose from many reading options and asked Michelle to do the readings for us. She did a great job. I would highly recommend Weddings Performed and in particular Minister Michelle Jenkins Wilk.

Wedding

Reviewed on 5/04/2015

Minister from Weddings Performed was great!

Very Professional Services

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Crystal T

We met Minister Brian Engle with Weddings Performed at a bridal show and had an instant connection. We requested him for our wedding ceremony and Weddings Performed was excellent at handling our request. They are very professional and made sure that every detail was covered.... Read More We met with Minister Engle before the ceremony and went trough the entire service. He was amazing to work with and did an outstanding job during the ceremony. We would highly recommend them. Thank you!

Lynn is the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Jeannette S

We chose Lynn to be our officiant and we couldn't be more pleased!!! She is so sweet and has a great personality! The ceremony was quick and when she announced us to our guests it was emotional and commanding. It was as if royalty was being introduced. All she needed was... Read More trumpets sounding off just before her announcement. Lynn is the BEST!!!

DeWayne Ross was oustanding

Reviewed on 12/07/2013 Elizabeth Z

We came across weddings performed after our original minister backed out at the last minute (2 weeks prior to the wedding). They came highly recommended by our venue coordinator. We chose Minister DeWayne Ross and we could not have been happier. We loved that he used his Ipad so... Read More it was easy to make immediate changes if we needed to. He was very accommodating. We had a strange request to see if he could coordinate the ceremony wording with specific music we had planned. If pulled off correctly it would make a very bold theatrical ending. He downloaded the songs and practiced it the night before the wedding. He absolutely nailed it!!!! It was perfect. Everyone commented on how cool it was and that they had never witnessed something like that at a wedding. He was just so helpful. I would recommend him to anyone I know!

Weddings Performed Review

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Michelle S

I had Minister Charlie P. Craig from Weddings Performed as my wedding officiant. He was very helpful!! He was very easy to reach via email or by phone. We sent emails back and forth until the wedding ceremony wording was exactly how I wanted it and he was very willing to... Read More allow me to change whatever I wanted. He did a great job officiating the wedding and made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. I would highly recommend using Weddings Performed to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding. They are a little pricey, but I thought it was worth it for how everything turned out.

I loved our minister

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Rebecca S

Brian Engle was our minister. He was so amazing, and just warm hearted. He was on point, and apparently kept by short tempered groom calm. He was funny and very helpful, and gave our ceremony the right amount of religious overtone without being super preachy... the company... Read More allowed us to involve my step son in the ceremony. And when he introduced my husband and I he added, and Family. It was great!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Ashlea S

The minister was amazing! Minister Tim Crist married us and he was fabulous! He was personable and gave a great ceremony!

Great

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Danielle H

It was a little weird not meeting with my minister, but we wanted to avoid all the counseling, since we have talked about everything and have been together forever. Brian did great, except for saying my groom's twin brothers' name during the ceremony :/ We played it off well,... Read More and it turned out cute and one of my favorite memories!!

WOW!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Celia G

We choose Brian Engle to conduct our ceremony. He did a great job, there were no problems and it was a beautiful ceremony!!

Great minister

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Tricia A

Wedding Performed did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. Charlie Craig performed the service and he was great. Weddings Performed is very easy to work with and I highly recommend them!

Amazing Minister

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Deise D

Jim Nutt was my minister. He was funny, sweet and very smooth guy and my the ceremony was speechless!

Awesome

Reviewed on 3/26/2012 Ashley F

Toni Dowlearn was amazing, we couldn't have asked for more

Great cowboy minister!

Reviewed on 1/14/2012 Ali C

Reverend James Turner was an AMAZING minister!!! We had had some issues with our church so we decided to go with Weddings Performed. We meet with Reverend twice and he was very good and communicating with us in-between those meetings. At the ceremony he was funny and kind,... Read More everyone loved him!!! Highly recommend him!

Great job

Reviewed on 12/25/2011 Jennifer Z

Minister Lynn did a wonderful job!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Stephanie K

A huge thank you to Rev. Brian and everyone at Weddings Performed for being a part of our big day. They were super nice, easy to deal with, and really listened to what we wanted our ceremony to be like. We got many compliments on the ceremony, and heard from many that it was... Read More simple, yet so meaningful and special, which is exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much!

Loved Minister Lynn

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Laura P

Minister Lynn is absolutely incredible! She is enthusiastic, open, sweet, and professional. I can not recommend her highly enough. Though we met only a few months before my wedding, I felt like I had known her forever. If you choose Minister Lynn to officiate at your wedding,... Read More you will be so happy you did!

Minister Lynn Turner

We are Houston's Premier service of Professional Wedding Officiants founded by Minister Lynn Turner. We proudly serve ALL of God's children without discrimination. We are here for you 24/7 and always just a phone call or email away!