The Wedding Venue You Always Dreamed Of!

Let your love blossom into a beautiful future from the moment you say “I Do!” in the Wedding Garden at Wedgewood Golf & Country Club. Finish the celebration in style with over 300 loved ones in our beautiful Grand Ballroom. Let our wedding experts help create the memories you will cherish forever!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

9600 Wedgewood Blvd., Powell, OH (614) 793-9600

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jordan D

We had our ceremony and reception at Wedgewood and everything was amazing. The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and Kathryn the Events Coordinator was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. The outdoor ceremony space was perfect and beautiful, even... Read More without decorations. The golf course also made the perfect backdrop for our pictures. I highly recommend checking out this venue!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Chelsea W

We had both our ceremony and reception at Wedgewood. We ALSO had our rehearsal dinner there! Everything was perfection. The very minute I walked into the ballroom I knew I wanted my wedding at Wedgewood. I knew I was looking for a country club wedding and Wedgewood's ballroom is... Read More recently renovated, with beautiful chandeliers, modern chivari chairs, and a natural modern color scheme. The ballroom wall is entirely windows that looks out to the beautiful golf course. Breathtaking! The area for happy hour is classic, sleek and beautiful. We began wedding planning working with Kathryn - she's amazing- so bubbly, so efficient, so accommodating and responsive to e-mails. She went on maternity leave and we worked with her assistant, Brittany. Brittany was also fantastic - she met with us for food tasting, and for our timeline meeting with my wedding planner the month before the wedding to go over all the details for the day of. She made sure my bridesmaids and the groomsmen had a great place to get ready with food and champagne, etc. That was just the beginning! The service on the wedding day was impeccable. We had butlered appetizers and butlered wine. The food was incredible. The bartenders were amazing. The servers made sure the wedding party had bottles of wine at all times and refilled our guests' champagne glasses so that they had enough for toasting. Our guests said that the steak melted in their mouths and kept going up to my dad commenting on the great service! We had the ceremony inside - instead of outside like we had planned because it had been raining. While the outside is beautiful - I think we made the right decision going inside. Our guests were comfortable, the doors closed for a dramatic entrance of the bride, the strings sounded beautiful inside and the front where we stood was lit with candles and lined with flowers. I can't wait for photos! Yo will not be disappointed having your wedding at Wedgewood! The rehearsal dinner was the exact same level of quality - we had an hour long cocktail hour in a beautiful room with great views of the course and then we moved over into a charming cozy room with the fire going in the fire place. The food was great and the bar service was awesome. They were super accommodating with our music choices and with the slideshow. I don't have enough good things to say about this venue and its lovely team!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kate F

Wedgewood was beyond fabulous for my wedding!! Kathryn and her team are AMAZING!!! I had a lot of personalized touches that were important to me, Kathryn and her team executed them flawlessly!! I cannot say enough nice things about the venue and Kathryn! My wedding was a dream... Read More come true! Beyond the attention to detail and the overall ease of working with them the food is absolutely FANTASTIC. All of our guests made a point to tell us how much fun they had and how the food was amazing. No one left hungry and that was definitely a top priority for us! I would highly recommend using Wedgewood for your wedding! They are easy to work with, respond quickly, and want to make your day the best it can be!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Meagan S

I cannot even begin to say enough great things regarding Wedgewood and Kathryn. Kathryn was unbelievably helpful and was incredibly quick to respond to emails/phone calls. She helped me organize the entire reception and was quick to think of all the little details that made the... Read More reception so special. Not only did the planning process with Wedgewood run smoothly, but the entire reception was exceptional. Family members are still commenting on the quality of the food weeks later they loved the ambiance that the banquet room created for our reception. I am so thankful to Kathryn and her team for all of their help and for making our dream wedding possible!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

I would highly recommend Wedgewood Golf and Country Club to anyone who is planning a special event. After looking at dozens of venues in Columbus, OH, it was any easy choice to select Wedgewood to host our daughter's wedding reception. Katherine, the event coordinator, was with... Read More us every step of the way to make sure that every detail was exactly what we wanted to make this day perfect for our family and guests. We were treated like VIP guests every time we stepped through the doors. For this reason we chose to spend the entire day of the wedding at Wedgewood. We used their beautiful rooms with amazing views of the golf coarse for the bridal party to get ready. Katherine and her staff provided a wonderful bridal brunch for us and pampered us throughout the day. We got to see first hand the exquisite attention to detail they were paying to ensure that everything was perfect. They were so accommodating, flexible, and kind that it made us more calm. They were simply amazing. Our guests could not have been more complimentary of how beautiful the ballroom looked, how delicious the food was, and what great service they received from the bartenders and servers. From early morning till midnight we could not have been more thrilled. We are eternally grateful for everything they did to make this the day our daughter and son in law dreamed of.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Karli D

My wedding at Wedgewood Golf and Country Club was absolute perfection. Kathryn, the Wedgewood event coordinator went above and beyond to ensure that our day was everything we hoped for. We have had enormous amounts of positive feedback from our guests, many telling us that our... Read More wedding was the best they have ever attended. I couldn't be happier with the way that everything turned out. The space was emmaculate, the ballroom was set up exactly as I requested and the service was truly outstanding. From the very beginning I explained to Kathryn that the most important thing to me was that this wedding was FUN! Kathryn and her team did everything they could to help me accomplish the smooth flow that I was looking for. We added an extra bar right next to the dance floor to make sure no one had to wait in line which was a huge hit and really helped keep people on/ near the dance floor exactly like I wanted! The bartenders and servers were excellent. I would highly recommend Wedgewood to anyone looking for a great event space. Kathryn and her team were more than accommodating in every way and wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Melissa R

We would highly recommend Wedgewood for a wedding! The entire experience - from the planning to the day-of - was absolutely amazing. Kathryn is kind, compassionate, and knows how to make the wedding experience stress-free. The venue is stunning! We were married outside and had... Read More the reception inside. Our guests commented on the elegance and beauty of the venue. Highly, highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Heather L

I couldn't be more pleased with our reception experience at Wedgewood. Kathryn and team were so amazing with making sure food, decorations, tables, etc. were exactly what we wanted. We had a lot of guests with dietary restrictions and it was so great knowing they'd be taken care... Read More of. Also, the recently renovated ballroom is a gorgeous space and fit our 225 guests very nicely. It was so nice going into my wedding day knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing at Wedgewood. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Liz M

We had our reception at Wedgewood in May. Everything was AMAZING! Kathryn and her team were on it with every little detail and it made the planning process so much less stressful for me. We received so many compliments on the food and venue. It was delicious and the room and... Read More decor looked beautiful! We also got ready there on the day of and had our hair and makeup team come to Wedgewood. They took great care of us the whole day! I would definitely recommend Wedgewood, Kathryn and her team! I would definitely recommend

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Rebecca K

This venue was perfect. We had a little under 200 guest and we never felt crowded. There is the ball room plus room out side of the ballroom where the bar is (and where I put a photo booth) and an outside area. We worked with Kathryn who was amazing she made sure everything went... Read More smoothly. She even had a baby while we were planning and she did not miss a beat. I was surprised how good the food was. I though with so many meals being prepared the quality was suffer, but that was not the case, everyone loved there food. I would highly recommend a wedding at Wedgewood.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristin W

I was so excited to be a guest at our friend's wedding at Wedgewood. On the day of the wedding, the entire staff was professional and their experience showed- we were fed quickly, the bartender was great, and we really felt well taken care of all night. The wedding was planned... Read More from out of town, and the bride (my friend) thought it was really nice that WW took care of the catering, drinks, linens and provided preferred vendors for other services--it really took some of the intense pressure off of her for the day of. I highly recommend Wedgewood for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha B

Working with Wedgewood and Kathryn was a great experience. Wedgewood is such a beautiful venue for a wedding and reception, I loved everything about it. The food at our reception was excellent and I had so many compliments regarding our big day. Wedgewood was more than I... Read More expected for my wedding day and I would highly recommend it to anyone planning a wedding. Kathryn was a JOY to work with and so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nisha V

We had our wedding and reception at Wedgewood a couple of weeks ago. The staff was a pleasure to work with and answered all of my crazy questions along the way. The only slight drawback was that the food could have been seasoned more. However, plenty of guests still told me how... Read More much they loved the food. We did have a lot of wedding guests and serving of the food took a little long between courses also...our only real issue was that many people didn't eat the cake because it took so long to serve! Our guests were amazed at the beauty of the outdoor space where our ceremony was held. Inside for cocktail hour & the reception, everyone loved the beautiful foyer and ballroom! It was truly a beautiful day and a wonderful experience to work with Wedgewood! Thanks, Kathryn & Brittany! ;)

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Jenna D

Perfect wedding venue! We used the 'garden' for our outdoor ceremony and the ballroom for the reception. The staff, Kathryn and Brittany, were wonderful to work with and help us coordinate every step of the way. The price was also very reasonable - I searched every venue in... Read More Columbus and this was the best value for our wedding of 140.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Taylor C

As soon as my husband visited this venue he told me "I can't wait for you to see this place, its perfect and I think you will really like it and I can't wait for you to meet Kathryn, she made it so much more personal with her excited attitude!" As soon as i visited Wedgwood I... Read More was sold. The outside garden, the ballroom, the cocktail hallway, everything was top notch. Kathryn was always so responsive and so helpful with my tons of question. Although weather was not in our favor to have our ceremony outside in the garden, the inside ceremony was so beautiful and by the time I was walking down the aisle I completely forgot that I even wanted it outside. The crew at Wedgwood was so thorough and organized - they all made the day flow so effortlessly - it was so perfect. Thank you Wedgewood for our perfect day!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Julie M

From the moment we walked into Wedgewood we fell in love with the location! At the time of looking at it for a wedding venue, they had just renovated and were putting down new hardwood and carpet. They did an excellent job with the renovation! They created a magical venue that... Read More has plenty of space for up to 300 guests, a large separate area for cocktail hour, an area for girls (and/or guys) to get ready before the ceremony, and a large reception room that has large windows over looking the golf course, beautiful chandeliers, areas for a large bar, and neutral colors that complement all color schemes! The area gives way to either a formal or more casual look depending on your look and truly is versatile! One of the best perks to working with Wedgewood is the wedding coordinator, Kathryn. She helps make your vision come true. We met with Kathryn and knew right away we were in good hands! She gave us the tour, entertained us with food tasting, helped us pick linens, worked with us and our ever changing head count, and took bins of decorations and created a remarkable looking room. With wedding season underway, she was still responsive and timely with any questions. She always made sure we had what we needed and kept the night running smoothly! We highly recommend Wedgewood and hope you get the great treatment that we received for your special day!

Fall wedding

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

We booked our fall wedding at Wedgewood about 10 months in advance – just before renovation of the ballroom/reception area began. We saw pictures of expectations for the finished product and booked on faith. Construction began a few weeks later and we went back for an open house... Read More where we saw more pictures of what to expect, tried some of the house food and drinks and met several vendors covering everything from linens to cake tasting. Construction continued into spring and we went back a few months later to see the finished product. The difference was night and day from our previous visit and the renovation really transformed the space. Needless to say, it didn’t disappoint. On wedding day, Kathryn and her staff catered to our every need. We lucked out and our wedding fell on a beautiful day so we were able to hold the ceremony outside. The outdoor space was immaculate and we were surrounded by stunning views of the golf course. Many guests commented on how beautiful and well maintained the entire property was. After the ceremony our guests enjoyed cocktail hour while the wedding party and families took pictures outside. The reception was just as perfect as the ceremony and all of the vendors did an amazing job to make it all come together. Be patient. As your wedding nears, you will quickly realize that Kathryn and her staff work around the clock to make sure every detail of your big day is perfect. The same is true for every wedding held at Wedgewood so they have an extremely tough job week in and week out. When the end result is perfection, all of the hard work and time invested is worth it!

We could not have picked a better place!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Tyler A

Wow, where to start!! My husband and I instantly knew we wanted to hold our ceremony and reception at Wedgewood after seeing how beautiful it was and after meeting Kathryn! The ballroom was recently renovated right before our wedding and the celebration garden was stunning.... Read More Kathryn and the rest of the staff took all of the stress off of us and genuinely cared to make our day special! We looked at many other venues around Columbus and didn't see any that offered so much, were as beautiful, and with an easy going and knowledgable staff! We could not be happier with our choice to pick Kathryn and the Wedgewood Country Club to host our wedding!

Amazing Venue and Service

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Brittany B

My ceremony and reception was held at Wedgewood this past summer. The ballroom has just been renovated which creates a wonderful space for a reception. We choose to hold our ceremony outside in the garden area. The staff did everything from setting up to tearing down, so we were... Read More able to just enjoy our special day. Kathryn, the event coordinator, was great from start to finish. She answered any questions we had and was there the entire day of the wedding. We had a plated meal at our reception and the food was amazing! Not to mention, The attention to detail, service, and food quality is why I highly recommend Wedgewood!

Jennfier and Nate Riley Wedding 2015

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Our wedding was held July 25, 2015 at Wedgewood Golf and CC. I would highly recommend this facility and staff for your special day. The attention to detail throughout the whole process was excellent. They made me feel like I was the only one they were working with. The facility... Read More is amazing and just remodeled . The chef and his staff did a wonderful job serving everyone timely and the food was hot and delicious. Attention to detail and sense of urgency made this experience a success . It is the most important day of your life, it has to be perfect. And it was!!!!! Jennifer and Nate Riley

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Wedgewood was absolutely awesome! My husband and I live out in California so we had to do much of our planning via email. Kathryn was always quick to respond and extremely helpful. The ballroom and cocktail hour area were newly remodeled earlier this year and look very... Read More classy, and the outdoor ceremony area was beautiful. There are great views of the golf course from the ballroom, and our pictures turned out great. Even though we had a smaller wedding (~90 people), the staff spaced out the tables well in the ballroom and it didn't feel like we were missing guests. Food was delicious and the staff was very friendly. We are extremely happy with our experience at Wedgewood and would definitely recommend it to other couples!

Highly Recommended Venue

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Erin T

Having our wedding at wedgewood was such a great decision! We decided to have both our Ceremony and Reception at Wedgewood simply because all our our guests were from out of town and the convenience factor of not having hours in-between ceremony and reception was important to... Read More us. The event coordinator, Kathryn, made everything so easy and she also offered a lot of great ideas. When we originally looked at the venue, we were on the fence because it was going to be completely remodeled so we had no idea what the finished room would look like. However, the ballroom looks amazing- still a classic ballroom but with modern touches. We were so happy with how it turned out. We opted for a plated meal which was only slightly higher in cost than the buffet and our guests loved the food. We loved that the hors d'oeuvre's were included in the cost per person which is one of the reasons we ended up picking Wedgewood- for the overall value of what is included in the cost. We received so many compliments on the venue, food, location, and the flow from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Kathryn did so much for us by helping getting the bridal party in line and down the isle, making sure all the finishing touches we had were in place, working with our florist and photographer and all the meetings leading up to the day as well. We loved working with Wedgewood and would recommend the venue to anyone!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

I recently got married and had the pleasure of working with Kathryn and the entire Wedgewood Golf & CC staff. I knew from past events that I wanted to have my wedding reception at Wedgewood because of their kind and polite staff who pay exquisite attention to detail. Right from... Read More the beginning, Kathryn was helping me create my dream wedding day. She was helpful throughout the entire wedding reception planning process from colors to linens to food to music. On top of helping plan my reception, she also offered a list of vendors (flowers, cake, band, DJ etc.) that she recommended that she has worked with in the past. This made the whole wedding planning process so simple and enjoyable! She met with me on countless occasions whenever it fit my schedule to help finalize everything so that it was exactly how I wanted and also gave me her email so I could ask any questions at any time, and she responded so quickly! Absolutely a pleasure to work with! The actual day of my wedding went off without a hitch! Kathryn met with me months and weeks before to do food tasting and finalize the timeline of my wedding day. The food tasting was amazing; the chef prepared a wide selection of hors d’oeuvres, salads, and main courses so that we would have exactly what we wanted served for our reception. We had some amazing food (can you say candied bacon? YUM!) and everyone was impressed with how efficiently the food came out, the exceptional presentation, and the delectable tastes! Throughout the wedding reception, Kathryn helped make the whole evening run smoothly and checked in on me and made herself available to me throughout the night to make sure everything was going as I wanted. All in all my wedding day would not have been possible without the amazing staff and Kathryn at Wedgewood; they made my wedding day a beautiful fairytale!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Kelly M

We had our wedding here back in May and it was perfect! They had just redone the whole ballroom and it was amazing. Everyone raved about the food from apps to dinner and the staff made sure we were taken care of. Kathryn was amazing to work with and answered any and all... Read More questions we had. The windows with all of the natural light helped make our spring wedding everything we wanted.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Kaylee S

Where to start... So happy with how everything turned out! We originally were scheduled to have our wedding at the Corazon in Dublin, a few months before the wedding we found out it was going bankrupt and the building was getting auctioned. After finding this out I called 4... Read More different venues to see if they had our date available. Kathryn called back within the hour and luckily had the date open! I scheduled a walk through the next day and without hesitation booked it. The ballroom was renovated earlier this year. It's all of neutral colors to match any wedding colors you pick, it's bright with huge windows and a perfect layout. I worked with Kathryn and her assistant, Brittany who were both so nice and always willing to answer any questions I had. They were prompt with responses to my emails and calls along with answering any calls my parents may have made. On the day of the wedding they ran everything so smoothly. Brittany was onsite the whole time and easily accessible when we had a question for her. The whole staff was so helpful with setting things up, getting us lined up for the ceremony and even the day after when we came back to pick up last minute things. They let us drop off linens and decor a few days before too which was helpful. Also, the rooms they have for us to get ready in were huge and very accommodating. I am so happy we ended up here. It was all meant to be.

Meet The Events Director

Connor Thompson

A Cleveland native and graduate of Capital University, Connor Thompson has served as Wedgewood’s Assistant Director of Events since August of 2017. From wedding ceremonies in the outdoor Celebration Garden to personalized receptions in the Grand Ballroom, Connor helps brides plan their perfect day from start to finish. In addition to weddings, Connor and his team are also responsible all Member and private events at Wedgewood. He currently lives in Downtown Columbus and spends his free time hiking and traveling.