You plan it and we'll make it happen!

Weekend Wedding Warrior is Kentucky's Premier Wedding Day Coordination Company. We have coordinators located in Louisville & Lexington and have a tried and true recipe of exactly what we need to make sure you, your family, and all your friends can completely enjoy your wedding day. You focus on getting married and we'll do all the work!

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Planning

Kentucky, Tennessee, and wherever you need us! (502) 424-4665

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Tate B

In one sentence: If you want the best day of your life to be worry-free and also give the (in our case "false") appearance that you have your act together, go ahead make an investment worth its weight in gold and hire WWW. There are many things you can live without for your... Read More wedding, but sound coordination and feedback is not one of them. A year in advance of our wedding in Shelbyville, KY, we booked Nikki Deese with WWW who is now expanding their services to Nashville. Thanks to Nikki and WWW, all logistical details went off without missing a beat the day of. Convinience for our 250 guests was key for us, which meant there were a lot of "trains" that needed to run on time. From the timing of the shuttle bus service to the timing of breakfast delivery for the bridesmaids, to the ceremony itself-- of which was in a location different from the actual reception-- everything went smoothly. Our guests even noticed/were commenting about the high level of efficiency and convinience of our wedding---thanks to WWW. To us, that meant success. We cannot begin to put a real pricetag on Nikki and her services at WWW. Not just the month leading up to the wedding, but the entire year before we were able to get in touch with Nikki about the smallest and most junior varsity wedding questions and details--- and she was more than happy to help and in a timely manner. She doesn't just tell you what you want to hear, but provides helpful input from someone who has coordinated and seen countless weddings. And it's not just Nikki who is great--- we know of several weddings that used WWW that were just as much of a success.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Carrie H

Maggie Heely and her team at Weekend Wedding Warrior are absolutely fantastic! Words will fall short to describe how much easier she made our lives leading up to the wedding. From the initial consultation to the walk-through and timeline meeting to the big day, we felt... Read More completely at ease that everything would run smoothly because the day and our 300+ guests were in Maggie and Allie’s capable hands. I was continually impressed by the level of detail that WWW considers, and was enlightened to gaps in my own checklist just from our conversations. Most brides experience some level of anxiety surrounding their important day, but I have to say mine registered very low. I know that would not have been the story without the help of Maggie and WWW. If you’re like me and enjoy putting your stamp on the planning process, decisions and special details but need a little help getting things across the finish line in a seamless and beautiful way – Weekend Wedding Warrior is for you. I felt 100% confident that when I handed something off to Maggie (which I have trouble doing in any capacity as I’m a bit of a control freak!) it would be handled with the utmost consideration and care. She gently prodded me to take things off my plate the week of the wedding. Who wants to deal with (re)confirming the transportation timeline or when something goes bump and you have 1438493 other things going on? Thankfully, I didn’t have to. From an execution standpoint, the day of the wedding was an absolute dream. We had a lot of family things going on outside of the wedding sphere (because the world doesn’t stop for this day, as much as we’d hope it would!) and I can honestly say that I felt not one iota of nervousness or hesitation about anything happening at my church or reception hall. I knew it was handled. I knew that the groom and groomsmen would be where they needed to be, I knew the florals would be ready, I knew the right songs would be played, and that everything I had envisioned would become a reality. Not only did it come together beautifully, it surpassed my expectation – and that makes me want to cry tears of joy just thinking about it weeks later. Oh – one more thing that can’t go without mentioning: Maggie went so far as to have our drinks at our table and full plates of our amazing food were delivered right to our table. It’s so important to stay nourished during a marathon day like that, and she understands that! She not only attended to us, she made sure that my mother, who was very ill, was also taken care of. That warms my heart and is so above and beyond. Maggie, you and the rest of your team at Weekend Wedding Warrior are nothing short of amazing. First-class in everything you do; a true lifesaver. Pete and I are eternally grateful for the blessing of your services on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Kirsten A

I first found Weekend Wedding Warriors here on the knot.com. After looking into them and hearing such great reviews, I talked with the owner, Maggie Heely and from then on I knew it would be incredibly helpful to hire a wedding coordinator for our wedding. Alicia Sarantis was... Read More our personal coordinator, and I honestly cannot recommend her and Weekend Wedding Warriors more highly. I couldn't imagine putting together the wedding without her by our side. She walked with us through the entire process of putting it together: giving us recommendations for vendors, answering any questions we had from start to finish, and wrangling all our vendors so that everyone was on the same page. All we had to do was make decisions! She created a wedding timeline for us, so that we knew what needed to be done and when. We also hired her for the day of the wedding, so she was there to help everything run smoothly. People go on saying how stressful the day of a wedding can be, but throughout the entire day there was no point where I had a freak out moment. My husband and I got to relax and enjoy ourselves all day, because Alicia and her assistant took care of literally everything!! Weekend Wedding Warriors completely lives up to their name, and I was incredibly impressed overall with their expertise, dedication, and professionalism throughout the entire process. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further than Weekend Wedding Warriors; you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Abbie B

There are not enough great things to say about Weekend Wedding Warrior! We were extremely fortunate to have Maggie on our wedding day and she made everything so easy and smooth. She did so much more than just "day of" coordinating - she met with us two or three times, did a full... Read More walkthrough of our venue, made a detailed timeline of our wedding day and even booked our honeymoon for us through Sandals. Maggie takes multitasking to a new level - I'm seriously not sure how she does it. She checked on all our vendors, confirmed all our bridal party and family pictures were taken, coordinated our grand entrance, made sure the DJ was making our announcements through the night, allotted us time to talk to our guests, got us cake to go, collected anything that needed to be taken home, and so much more. Most importantly, she relieved any stress that would otherwise be put upon our shoulders or our families. We cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emily T

Maggie at Weekend Wedding Warrior was definitely one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. We planned our wedding remotely and she was so easy to work with, laser focused on the details and very personable. Throughout the wedding weekend she ensured everything went... Read More smoothly behind the scenes, kept our nerves calm, kept everyone on schedule and made our dream wedding vision a reality and for that we can't thank her enough. She's so supportive and so damn good at her job there's no question, hire her for your wedding ASAP!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Johna E

Maggie. Was. Awesome. We used WWW for day coordination of our reception (our reception and wedding were held on two separate days) and it was a DREAM. I will never forget my mom stressing about room setup and I said, "Mom. Maggie's got this." And boy did she ever (several... Read More months pregnant, none the less!). I had provided a diagram of how I wanted the room setup and it was legitimately PERFECT. I mean, down to the candle patterns. Weekend Wedding Warrior was hands-down, bar-none the best money we spent throughout planning. Their commitment to detail and making everything go "just so" is worth every penny. I will never forget walking into the Rathskeller and seeing our vision materialized into a reality. If there were hiccups that evening, I never knew. Maggie is an ace and we'll always be grateful for her work in helping to construct and execute the reception of our dreams. <3

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Alexandra F

If I could, I would give Weekend Wedding Warriors 100 Stars!!!! These ladies know how to manage under pressure, make sure things are in order and make sure that you are where you need to be! Maggie and Alicia are who I got the pleasure of working with! These Ladies are amazing... Read More and truly have a great calming aura about them. I know as soon as I met both of them my wedding would be so smooth - and it was - even when I was not! This company is worth every penny to help you out with your event. They made my wedding run so smooth from start to finish - I could not thank these ladies enough!!!! Weekend Wedding Warriors - you are angels in disguise!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Neal O

Where to even get started. My wife and I live in Indianapolis and during our venue search it wound up leading us to Louisville. As we were building out where we wanted to spend, we weren't sure if we wanted assistance the day of or a full blown planner. My wife started... Read More getting into the details and thought it would be good to at least get some assistance the day of. Through her search it led her to Weekend Wedding Warrior which seemed to have great reviews and was pretty reasonable price wise. She had a few discussions with Maggie and decided it was the right fit. As the big day approached in November 2016, Maggie began to reach out and wanted to start planning things out. She attended our coordinating discussion with the venue and was very knowledgeable and asked questions we wouldn't have even thought of which was a huge benefit. When the big day arrived everything went off without a hitch and it was in large part due to Maggie. She had everyone where they were supposed to be and had everything lined up perfectly. It was remarkable all she did while being very close to her due date. We even received feedback from our immediate family and friends on how awesome Maggie was and they couldn't believe all she did. If you have the room in the budget or are close I would think of ways to make it work with Weekend Wedding Warrior as they really do relieve most if not all the stress related to the big day. Thanks again Maggie!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 katie s

WWW was one of the best decisions I made toward planning our wedding. From my initial conversation with Maggie to our send off, I knew I was in good hands. Having a professional planner on my team really helped me balance my vision with what was reasonably achievable. Maggie &... Read More team know will guide you toward your special day without micro-managing; they know & respect all the details that go into making your wedding day as close to perfect as it can be, but attend to the bigger picture logistics that can easily be overlooked when you are in the weeds. My husband and I opted for a morning wedding, which meant a very early start for our bridal party & planning team. Naturally ,there were delays that altered the course of the timeline; Maggie's flexibility, calm demeanor, and on-the-spot timeline management (and revision) enabled us to enjoy all the moments we wanted. My husband and I felt at ease with Maggie taking the reins. Our only regret is that we didn't have MORE TIME. No matter what you will feel like your wedding day happened in the blink of an eye - but I encourage you to spend the extra $ and extend your time with the planner, allowing yourself to be fully present and celebrate with those who have traveled to be there with you. We missed out on (having enough time) visiting with our guests due to the delays in the morning. give yourself a big enough buffer in the timeline to account for setbacks -- while it might mean spending a little extra, that time is WORTH IT. I highly recommend WWW; I can't imagine how our wedding would have come together without their guidance and expertise. I have no doubt that Maggie has assembled a champion team of planners, as the chief warrior that she is.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Gabrielle S

At first, I was admittedly hesitant at getting a wedding coordinator, but my venue required it. After using WWW for coordination of my wedding, I don't know how we could have done it without them. My warrior was Alicia, and she was absolutely amazing. She took care of the few... Read More problems that came up, and it was just a godsend having her there to answer questions and find things as needed. Having a coordinator was so helpful, and I'm so glad that I went with WWW. Everyone was so nice and easy to deal with. I felt so comfortable and confident with them in charge!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Jessica M

Weekend Wedding Warriors absolutely MADE our wedding. The entire team was wonderfully supportive throughout the process. While I loved getting to plan the wedding, I cannot have imagined executing it without their help. Our coordinator Alexis caught a number of things we'd... Read More overlooked (tools to cut the cake for example - and I love the cake cutting moment), and rolled with last minute hiccups day of (a key guest being stuck in traffic for our ceremony!). She kept our entire group calm and happy - making my MOB especially thrilled and in awe of her organization and professionalism. Her assistant Jessica was a wonderful help as well - among other things, making sure Ben & I were stocked with mac n cheese balls and bourbon slushies in between pictures after our ceremony :) It should also be noted that throughout the process of planning, whenever I let a vendor know that I was working with Weekend Wedding Warrior they expressed excitement and praise that they loved working with the team.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Sarah D

Alexis did an amazing job! She was well organized and had great communication skills. Without her there's no way I could have successfully planned my wedding from afar! I had never set foot in Louisville until it was time for my wedding. Thanks to her keen advice she knew all... Read More the best and affordable vendors in the area. My husband and I as well as our guests couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Taylor R

Nikki was amazing. As a bride you like to think you have everything under control, that you have thought of every possible thing needed for a perfect wedding but with WWW you know for certain you haven't missed a single thing. Nikki helped my mom and I check off everything on... Read More our to do list. She sat down with us and helped created a timeline of the rehearsal and wedding day, listing every single detail. She contacted all the vendors giving them a copy of the timeline and confirming their booking/arrival. This took so much stress off my mom so that she could enjoy the day as much as I did. Words cannot describe how grateful I am for WWW. I truly think they were one of the most important aspects of our day going perfectly (with the obvious exception of marrying the love of my life). Nikki was so sweet and respectful to our guest in guiding them every step of the way. I would 100% recommend using WWW to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kaleighn W

Debbie was an absolute god-send!! She swooped in when we were in a terrible wedding planner situation and completely saved the day!! I had absolutely no worries in the world and knew she was on top of everything! I even had to text her and have her run to Ulta to get a specific... Read More nail polish for my Mom when she had ruined her pedicure from her shoes and she did it without thinking twice!! I could not be more thankful for Debbie and WWW making my wedding day absolutely perfect! I think every single bride needs to have someone there to handle everything day-of -- it was worth every single penny spent! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rachel T

Alexis with WWW was amazing!! We really could not have had such a beautiful and organized wedding without her. She thought of everything and was SO accommodating the day of the wedding and beforehand as well. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with. My mom and I... Read More really valued her hard work and all the support she provided. She really listened to what I was seeking as the bride and did everything she could to help our ideas come to fruition while offering tips based on her vast experience as a wedding coordinator. Thank you so much Alexis and Weekend Wedding Warrior for all your help in making our wedding truly memorable, and according to many guests, one of the best weddings they've ever attended!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Lauren W

I really cannot say enough good things about Maggie, the owner of Weekend Wedding Warriors and the coordinator for our wedding. She was so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. Maggie is organized, thoughtful, attentive and prompt with all of the questions she... Read More asks and the forms she sends. She makes planning a breeze and is extremely flexible in making what you want happen. She was the sweetest person to have around for the day and immediately felt like a friend. In all of the craziness that can come with a wedding, Maggie stays calm, collected and takes care of everything- seemingly with ease (although you know her job is very demanding). Her efficiency was so outwardly apparent that I even got comments from the GROOMSMEN (multiple!) about how on top of it Maggie was as a planner. With Maggie as the head of this company, I would trust them with any wedding and would recommend Weekend Wedding Warriors ten times over. I am so thankful to have had them around and been able to 100% enjoy my day knowing she was taking care of everything.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kathryn S

Hiring Wedding Weekend Warriors was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. When we first met with Maggie, she really listened to the vision we had for our wedding and helped us come up with a game plan for which vendors we needed to focus on first. She helped us find... Read More vendors in our area that fit our budget, matched our idea for the wedding, and were available on our date. About three months before the wedding, Maggie set up a walk through at the wedding venue to go through all the logistics and details. She did a wonderful and thorough job asking about the small , but significant, details to help us think through everything. We definitely still felt like it was our wedding we were planning, but she offered wonderful advice and suggestions. Then as the wedding got closer, she organized everything with the vendors and the Wedding Day was perfect coordinated. We had an outdoor wedding and it rained the week of, the day before, and the day of. Maggie was always available to talk through back of situations and then on the Wedding Day, she made the fact that it was raining not stressful at all. Luckily the sun came out right as the wedding ceremony started and it turned out perfect. We had so many compliments about our wedding from our guest and we can attribute a lot of it to Wedding Weekend Warriors. Our families and us were not stressed the week of the wedding because we knew our big day was in capable hands. The services Wedding Weekend Warriors offered perfectly complimented our wedding by allowing us to design our wedding and pick our vendors, but Maggie was always availble to offer guidance and direction and then she perfectly executed the Wedding Day.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kristin K

Having Alexis as our wedding coordinator was the best possible move we made for our entire wedding. If I could give 10 stars to Weekend Wedding Warrior, I totally would. Alexis was the best to work with because she listened to my main concerns, my visions, and whatever else I... Read More needed. Alexis helped me come up with a timeline for our entire weekend and it was smooth sailing from there. Alexis contacted all of my vendors days before the wedding to make sure everyone was on the same page, that was so helpful and took so much stress away during that crazy crunch time. On our wedding day Alexis was MVP, no joke. While the wedding party was getting ready and having photos made Alexis was working behind the scenes to set everything up the way that we discussed earlier to fulfill my vision. I was so amazed and thrilled when she had everything setup and done, it was beautiful and perfect! But she didn't stop there, while the guests were enjoying cocktail hour Alexis took care of us and brought food and drinks for the wedding party to enjoy. During the reception she was always checking on everyone to make sure everyone was doing alright. I even had one mishap during the reception with a generator running out of gas and Alexis was on it immediately! I had zero worries because I knew she was on it, and she even helped us get some money back from the vendor for the mistake. Alexis was just the best, she was laid back, and keeps you cool and calm during the wedding bliss. I highly recommend Weekend Wedding Warrior if you want the most calm, smooth, perfect wedding day ever.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

anyone planning a wedding should hire a weekend warrior first thing! I am convinced this was the best money I spent! Alexis was wonderful to work with, & handled all details. Mothers (of the bride & groom) if u want to enjoy the day, hire a warrior!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Couture Closet B

The ENTIRE Weekend Wedding Warrior Team, whoever you get to coordinate your wedding, we can say with confidence you will not be disappointed. We have been able to watch them over the past few years with several of our "Couture Closet Brides." Their integrity, passion, and... Read More determination to create an event your dream up and hand select the A Team to work with you....we will leave you with a stress-free wedding day along with all the days leading up! You will get the chance to look back at your wedding and to say this was one of the best decisions made! They are a true gem and we adore them! Couture Closet Bridal Boutique Gals

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Caitlin H

Maggie was our wedding coordinator at weekend wedding warrior. She was great to work with! She made sure our special day went as smoothly as possible. I can't imagine not having her there. She made sure to speak with each vendor and the entire night just flowed because of the... Read More time line she created. The only thing I had to think about was having fun, not weather or not the flowers got delivered on time, or when the next course should come out!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Megan M

I used the Weekend Wedding Warrior for my wedding on September 19, 2016 in Louisville, KY. Alicia was my warrior and she was fantastic! She was very helpful and made my wedding day something I won't ever forget. Alicia told me "you will never know anything went wrong unless... Read More you ask me." and that was 100% true. I got to spend the day care free with all of my family and friends. It was also a major stress relief for my parents who got to enjoy the festivities without any worries either. It was by far the best money that we spent on my wedding... well except my dress of course :)

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Lindsey G

Stop what you're doing, pick up the phone, call Weekend Wedding Warriors, & cross your fingers that they are available on your wedding date. These ladies are hands down, the BEST in the business and we are so lucky to have them in Louisville. I had the pleasure of working with... Read More Maggie & Nikki for my big day and I can't thank this dynamic duo enough for making sure every little thing went perfectly all day long. To be honest, I couldn't tell you if anything actually did go wrong on my wedding day which I think speaks volumes for the type of top notch service they provide. In addition to their amazing coordinating services, they also helped us book our Sandals honeymoon (they are Sandals Certified Specialists!). My recommendation is to do yourself a favor and put your months of planning into the hands of the very special group of ladies at WWW & allow yourself to soak up every moment of your special day!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Jasmine T

Alexis was my coordinator for my May 2015 wedding and she was out of this world fantastic. I didn't realize her true value until the rehearsal, when she took over and let me just be the bride. From that moment I didn't have to worry about anything and could just enjoy my... Read More wedding. She ran that timeline like a boss, helped me get my vendors paid, brought me food, cake and drinks all night, helped me with my dress in the bathroom, and kept everything running smoothly while still discreetly checking in with me throughout the night. I can't emphasize enough how glad I am that I had her by my side. She was also helpful leading up to the wedding by offering input, vendor recs, ideas and making sure I got exactly what I wanted from my vendors. I appreciated her so much. Thank you Alexis!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Mariana R

Maggie was our coordinator and did an AMAZING job! Any little problem that came up was fixed without me even knowing!! I mentioned that my bouquet was smaller than I wanted and next thing I know, she called called our florist to come add flowers! Highly recommend!

Maggie Heely

Maggie is the Owner and Lead Coordinator of Weekend Wedding Warrior® and Event Warriors. She was raised in Western New York State and has lived in London, Chicago, Louisiana, and now Kentucky! Maggie has a unique background. She was awarded a Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from Northwestern University’s prestigious Family Institute in Evanston, IL in 2006 and is currently a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in the state of Kentucky. No, she won’t give you therapy at your event, but she does bring a unique crisis-management perspective and calming energy. Maggie