The Party Professionals Since 1946!

Weinhardt Party Rentals is a full-service event rental company dedicated to providing quality equipment at an affordable price. Weinhardt Rentals is a family-owned and operated business since 1946. An experienced, established St Louis tradition...Why trust your event with anyone else?

Folding Chairs, Chairs, Draping, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Cocktail Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

5901 Elizabeth Ave, St. Louis, MO (314) 822-9000
PINTEREST

Great Service

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Rachael M

Weinhardt was great, we were able to go to their south city location and look at some samples of linens. It was easy to pick up and I even needed more linens last minute, and they had plenty in stock for our last minute emergency. Great vendor.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Katie B

We came to Weinhardt two weeks before our wedding and they were very helpful and accommodating! We would absolutely recommend them!

Table Linens for Wedding

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Lauren C

I used Weinhardt to rent luxury table linens for my wedding. The table cloths were gorgeous and reasonably priced compared to other companies in the area. Weinhardt was responsive and easy to work with, unlike other rental companies I had inquired with. Would definitely... Read More recommend this company.

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Katy D

Just a heads up for future brides. Delivery after 12pm on a Saturday is considered overtime which is $375 + $90 normal delivery fee. Then if you need same day pickup it is an additional $375. Call me crazy but aren't most weddings and events on the weekend when delivery is... Read More needed?!? I think $840 just for delivery is pure price gouging and taking advantage of the situation. I can see $375 TOTAL for overtime but charging that twice is just bad business. The only reason I gave two stars was the professionalism given by Laura through our communication.

2017-03-29T13:44:41 Response from the vendor

Katy, we apologize that there was a miscommunication of information. We are grateful for your inquiry with our company and are glad you had a pleasant experience working with Laura on your quote. The original quote you received was incorrect and we have since reissued... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Rache J

*Talked to the owner after writing this review and he was literally the rudest person I've ever talked to in my life. Came to the phone rude, offered to pick up my equipment that I need for tomorrow. I unfortunately could only pick up my items yesterday. Otherwise, obviously I... Read More would have done it today. PLEASE do not rent with him! An owner should not be allowed to talk to customers the way he talked to me. Sickening.* Unfortunately it was too late notice to go with Aries instead of this poor company. I paid 1.5 days of rental due to the fact that I could only get the items Thursday & not Friday due to their warehouse being in the city vs the other location which was MUCH closer to me. So due to living 45 mins away from the warehouse & not being able to come all the way down there Friday I'm having to pay extra for items that I wasn't going to actually use until Saturday. IF the items were in grand condition I would not be complaining. I spent $104 (not including deposit) for 15 $1 chairs that were dirty & gross, 3 $5.75 round tables that literally had tape holding them together, & 4 table linens with creases for $8 a pop. When you see these prices you think oh that's cheap! Well when you pay for an additional half day ontop of that you get a price all the way up to $104. It was a complete waste of money & the employees there all look as if it's an inconvenience to work there. No one said hi when we walked through the door, I guess they pick & choose who they go above & beyond for. They all looked like they had an attitude. The lady we were working with was somewhat interactive towards the end but throughout my questions I literally felt like I was inconveniencing her. Anytime I would be "thinking" she would sigh & when I asked to take something off of my quote in exchange for something else it seemed like such a hassle for her. I literally thought this was your job? To help people find rentals for their gatherings or events. Why do you have an attitude? Additionally, I noticed that some of the chairs were so rusty. I asked her if they had newer chairs they could give me. She literally says "We do have new chairs in the back but I can't guarantee they will pull those for you." What do you mean you can't guarantee it. Their warehouse is literally in the same building as them & all she would have to do is go in the back & make SURE they know. That's what going above & beyond in customer service would have been. Instead she noted it on the order because she was too lazy & we already inconvenienced her enough so she couldn't simply deliver the customer service myself or anyone else would expect. Basically, I ended up getting the same dirty chairs I saw in the show room. There was not even an attempt for them to pull better quality for me. Once I got home I looked at the items & literally felt disgusting. Everything was worth $25 *if that* based on quality. The fact that I have to Lysol my chairs is ridiculous. They were literally my only option so I settled but this is a lesson & I will never ever use them a day in my life again. I do not recommend them. Aries, who is literally 3 mins away from them greeted us as soon as we walked in. But they were all out of deliveries for the weekend. They are top quality, such great customer service & just super friendly. I only wish we could have went with them but had to drag ourselves back to crappy Wienhardt. I will never settle this low again, that's a promise.

2017-01-11T10:03:42 Response from the vendor

Ms. Jones, We are very sorry that you did not enjoy working with our company. We do strive to provide good customer service and quality rental products. Ms. Jones stopped by our facility at 5901 Elizabeth Ave, St Louis, MO 63110 two different times on... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie G

I just want to say that it was a pleasure working with Justin. He was always available to answer any and all of my questions. Very professional and worked with me to create my vision while working with my venue about setup.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kelsey F

From the very beginning Dale, and everyone at the Kirkwood store was extremely helpful. I walked in one day randomly after being in the area and told him a little about what I was wanting my reception to look like and he did a full set up of different options and gave his... Read More professional opinion. He was so helpful and so was all of the staff! Any time I had a question, the person who answered the phone was able to answer. They knew my venue and what linens I would need, which was beyond helpful! Thank you so much for all of your help!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Mary S

I would not recommend! We have been using them for years and they just ended our relationship with them forever. We had ordered everything through them for our wedding - chairs, tables, plates, linens, etc! We called the day before delivery and Justin assured us that our... Read More delivery would be there at 9am. We had all of our family show up that morning to help set up. But they did not show up. Our entire venue, decorating, and placing everything depended upon their arrival. My dad called and spoke with the owner who said that she "would listen to his complaints but wasn't going to do anything about it". They said at the earliest they would get there at 5 on the night of our rehearsal. We asked them repeatedly to please work with us because that was really not going to work. They showed up at 3:45 and were there until 8. We will never be using them again and not recommend anyone in the future. I'm still so disappointed in them.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Dionnah J

I was last minute but they had exactly what I needed. It was quick but a little painful because I didn't realize how expensive linens were. I think they might need to update the website because it was hard reading what they had in which colors. otherwise everything was great.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 alex r

I used Weinhardt for our wedding, and was disappointed in the customer service. Linens we were planning to use for our wedding were ruined and returned the Friday they were being delivered. We received the call and were asked what we wanted to do and they needed an answer within... Read More the hour. I called three times and never got through so I decided to go up to their location. The woman I worked with was beyond rude. She basically snapped at me, told me what we originally ordered was not what we needed anyway, and gave me nothing but bad attitude. Keep in mind this is the day before my wedding...the last thing anyone needs the day before their event is to hear linens are ruined and then receive nothing but attitude about the situation. Truly disappointed in the way we were treated!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016

If you want to be disrespected, choose Weinhardt. Their products are ordinary and their service is the horrendous. Ed, the owner himself thinks that he is doing people a favor by renting to them. He is condescending and arrogant and thinks that he is a wedding planner. So many... Read More things that were said and done were unacceptable for a service-based business. My experience with them began with a phone call where I was scolded because I didn't have every single detail decided when I called to ask about tent rental. After I had selected the tent size I was told to pick out the chairs. The receptionist showed me the entire selection of chairs and asked me to pick the one I wanted. After I chose, I was told that there were only two chairs that could be used for an outdoor party. That would have been nice to know before I looked at all of them. I was ready to sign a contract with Ed until he and his staff told me, in between numerous interruptions, that they were busy and that I wasn't their first wedding. Why would a business owner, who provides a service that numerous other companies in the area offer, go out of his way to tell me that I was not important because he's done this thousands of times? Weinhardt does NOT need your business- the owner makes that very clear when you talk to him. Save yourself from being insulted and choose ANYONE else.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Jenny J

prices were right, items we ordered were nice and as expected. going to the store to pick out linens, we received a lot of help and guidance and suggestions. we also found they had a better selection than a lot of other competitors

Easy rental

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Emily S

Rented a tablecloth. Easy to rent and return.

Quick service

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Gloria C

Rental was a smooth process and pickup.dropoff was very easy

2012 bride

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Latrice G

huge selection, good quality

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Mary H

Don't rent from anyone else. We tried to rent locally with Anchor for a few things to support them, but the chairs showed up filthy. Everything from Weinhardt was perfect, wish we'd gone with them 100%.

Rude...

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Jessi W

Everytime we dealt with Weinhardt the employees were rude. We went in to have a look around and get an idea on what colors were available etc... We were treated like a nuisance. Finally someone with some customer service skills came out and answered our questions and redeemed... Read More them. We decided to go ahead and go with them, everyone has a bad day right. Plus they were cheaper than renting through our caterer (we just had to pick up and return the stuff ourselves). When I called to actually order the stuff, the girl on the phone got into an argument with me over termonolgy (I had received an email from someone else there over a party planner thing I had done online and used the exact same termonology he used!). She eventually was pleasant when she realized I had a relatively large order. We picked up the stuff and brought it to the hall, we had to clean virtually all of the glassware because it was so dirty! My husband had to go around to all of the tables and clean all 30 vases and glass tiles which took him away from doing something else. And the linens were not even the same color, some were very faded. Not very happy with the service we received.

Professional, Organized, Competitive Pricing

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 CANDIS` M

We rented china, silverware, napkins, glassware and a heater cabinet. With delivery we only spent about $300. Still cheaper than throw away items. Worth renting. We thought we were missing glassware and the owner himself came by and dropped extras off free of charge. It was a... Read More counting error on our end, but the company was dedicated to great customer service. You are responsible for clean-up, but you simply place the used items back in the containers they came in. No biggie. They also don't pick up the next day if after hours so keep that in mind as far as the facility you are renting at's policy.

Trash

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Ashley Dawn C

I was not very happy with Weinhardt. I first found Dawn to be rude. She was not responsive to any email/phone call I ever sent her. It would literally take her 2 weeks+ to reply. My fiance at the time also called Dawn to ask about a tent rental to add to our order to go over... Read More porta potties (we were having an outside wedding and wanted the porta potties for the vendors to use). Dawn was very cold and short with him on the phone and said that they don't have any tents "tall" enough to go over the bathrooms. Sad thing is, our catering tent is the exact tent size (width and height) which is used to go over porta potties. Also, when we got the bathroom the tent swormed over it. I guess Dawn wanted to turn down business? Lastly, when their crew came out to the property to setup AND take down they littered all over the property. They put candy wrappers, cigarettes and numerous other trash all over the yard. Both times there was a big bag of trash that my mother-in-law had to clean up off her own property. We even asked the crew both times if they needed anything and they said no. If they needed somewhere to throw their trash they should have asked for it. For the amount of money we spent on our rentals and the way we were treated Weinhardt is not worth it.

Great people to work with

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Abhi P

They were very professoinal, helped set up everything. Highly recommended

2nd Chance To Get It Right....Still didn't work!

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Sybil Y

ok so I believe in 2nd chances....I decided to give them a try again...thinking they would be different and this would give me a chance to come back and write a new review praising their service...NOT!!!! I called was very nice to place a small order because I have the task of... Read More recommending a Party Rental Vendor to a LARGE Fortune 500 Company and since I had been using them up until that 1 faithful day....the representative placed me on hold for a relatively long period of time...I knew something was up...she came back and said let me call you back they are checking availibility...RIGHT.....for a small order like I had for basic things...this was a test for the BIG order. NEVER Again...Weinhardt's is not the only game in TOWN and they just lost a huge event! The owner called me back and advised " I would need to get my order somewhere else, because they are not going to rent to me again." When I asked why is that...he said I had a "Bad Attitude." When asked and who did I have a bad attitude with, he said "his daughter, not once verifying what actually happened, of course his daughter "never has a bad attitude, she is always right?" I know I have a daughter too...and she is precious to me, however I know she is NOT ALWAYS in the RIGHT!

Great Party Rental

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 janetta w

I used Weinhardt for my wedding reception. They had beautiful crystal centerpieces that my guests raved about. Also I rented 4 pink rosette table cloths. They made my head table and cake table look so romantic. Weinhardt has a great selection of items.

No Complaints!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 KATE B

Got what I wanted and needs for a pretty good price with good customer service. I LOVED that we could pick up on Friday and return on Monday too to avoid delivery fees. Would use again.

Linens

Reviewed on 2/11/2012 Jaime K

Good service resonable price

Very helpful

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Mary L

Their party planner on their website makes looking for what you need a breeze! I went in to their Manchester location with a list of things that I thought I needed, and the staff helped me choose the things that I really needed, plus add a few extras that I didn't think about:)